Author Topic: MERCEDES VARGAS (c) vs TRACI PATTERSON  (Read 991 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MERCEDES VARGAS (c) vs TRACI PATTERSON
« on: December 28, 2014, 04:34:03 PM »
 Post all RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 01/03/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 01/04/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 11:58:48 PM »
 ****RECORDED PRESENT DAY****

2014 was another successful year for one Mercedes Vargas. She didn't think she would exceed expectations this year, but that she did. It would take weeks to go through every one. That's why people went out of their to create her own Wikipedia page. In any event, the holidays were all but over now. Halloween was all a distant memory. The dreidel and Menorah have been put away until Hanukkah. Christmas decorations return to their marked carboard boxes. Yet one thing is very noticeable as she greets us from her aptarment. A decorated Christmas tree is in the background, complete with the ornaments and tinsels and other trinkets. The tree is laced with lights and below that are presents still unwrapped. Taking off her santa hat, Mercedes looks up at the camera. She starts quietly, not sure on how to begin.

[REC]

“Are you happy now? Did you get it all out of your system yet, hmm? Well, I hope you're proud of yourself, Necra. I hope you're fucking proud of what you did in Bakersfield. This isn't late-breaking news or anything, but everyone seemingly has it out for the Mean Girls, everyone else wants to play “Can You Top This.”

She pauses, lowering her head, then lifts it back quickly, tossing her hair in the process.

“Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco pulled a hissy fit unlike any other when they lost the tag titles at Violent Conduct II, and then went to town on Veronica and Liz for no good reason other than to show they were sore losers. Misty went batshit crazy in front of that same sell-out crowd in Yuma, Arizona and ruined what was otherwise one of the most talked about main event Bombshell Championship matches in years that same night. And how did that hot crowd react? Not with sympathy, not with mourning, but with chanting. An entire arena of people chanted two words that night. 'Thank you.' Over and over again. What kind of backwards people would do that? No place else but Arizona."

The night was, for lack of a better word, sickening. The Mean Girls dominated all of their matches and just wanted to leave Arizona, a state they truly dested, and go about their business. It was suppose to be history in the making, but it was anything but.Three months later and the memory still haunted her.

“And don't even get me started on the many times Zuri Chastain attacked me from behind after defended my title each time successfully. But that pales in comparison to what you did, Necra. This was supposed to be your revenge for what we did to your servant girl. But what we did to her and what you did to Delia are two completely different things. Sara will get to live and tell about it. Delia will keep her secrets to the grave. Sara was treated for her injuries and stands by your side today; Delia? She's not with us today, she's six feet under. But we both know it's much more than that. You don't care about Sara – if you did, you would have never put her in harms way - and you damn sure don't care about Delia. This isn't because everyone knew how you were completely overmatched against her, you did it because of what Delia has in her possession. There is more to life than a championship belt, more to life than a really expensive hunk of metal and cow skin. You ended someone's life, Necra. Oh, sure, Delia was arrogant, she rubbed people the wrong way. A lot of people hated her, loved her, or wanted her dead."

She looks down again, shaking her head, then back up at the camera.

“I just didn't think you would have actually done it.”

Now, Joanne Canelli she could understand. She is a member of the Mafia, after all. Joann could do this contract killing stuff in her sleep. Probably would have snapped her fingers and her goon squad finishes the job, rather than get her own hands dirty. But Necra? Never in a million years.

“Delia may have been a disapcable human being, but she was still a human being. She barely never saw twenty-five. She had more birthdays to celebrate. Full of dreams and hopes and fears. She had a father who loved her, a boyfriend who cared about her. She was a mom-to-be.”

She shakes her head, the tension in her voice raises.

“She had friends. She had sisters in the Mean Girls, and you took her away from us. YOU POMPOUS, STUCK UP, INSENSITIVE, CRUEL, HEARTLESS BITCH! I don't even know how you can live with yourself. How do you even wake up in the morning and not feel any remorse? How do you even look yourself in the mirror and smile after that? How do you even close your eyes at night without so much of a guilty conscience? That Bombshell Championship match at Inception shouldn't even happen. If Mark, Christian, and Erik were smart, they wouldn't give that title belt belt to you, they wouldn't give you the SATISFACTION when there is blood on your hands!”

Mercedes shakes her head in disbelief. Having Necra out on the lam was on the verge of insanity. At this point no one was safe, not even the Mean Girls.  

“What were you trying to prove? That we're suppose to fear you now, is that it? Were you trying to earn some street cred with the Bombshells? Watch out, we have a badass over here! La di da! You finally got your crowning moment of awesome. The only thing is, what you did wasn't so awesome, Necra. It was low, it was callous, spineless, a cowardly act, brazen even. Because that's exactly what you are. Low, callous, spineless, brazen, and a downright coward. Funny how these traits also describes your followers in the Daughters of Darkness, because every time they stood up against us, we knock them down. That you haven't won a match in five months must have gotten to you, that you have yet to win a match on the first supershow the past two years is a given. And it's clearly obvious just how desperation must have kicked in because you had three chances at the Bombshell Championship and succeeded a grand total of never. For someone who thinks of herself as the end all, be all of the division, it's almost pathetic, really."

She takes a deep breath, taking a second to get back her train her thought. A look of bewilderment crosses her face.

“Did those fans chant thank you that night in Bakersfield too? Were the rest of the anti-Mean Girls high-fiving each other after watching a  9,000 pound MONSTER TRUCK crushed a stretch limousine? Were you carried on their shoulders in celebration? As a matter of fact, HOW THE HELL WERE YOU ABLE TO LEARN HOW TO OPERATE A MONSTER TRUCK!?! Do you know how many people want your head on a swivel? That you even made it out of the BUILDING is a miracle in and of itself because you should have been burned at the stake!

She turns her head half-way to the right, but still kept her gaze on the camera.

“Necra, you are a MONSTER! YOU ARE A M-WORD. YOU'RE A MURDERER. YOU'RE A GOD DAMN MURDERER. AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS. SO HELP ME GOD, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS. YOU'RE GOING TO RUE THE DAY THAT THOUGHT EVER CROSSED YOUR MIND ON DECEMBER 21ST, ESTUPIDA PINCHE MUTA GORDA PERRA.

Because when you mess with one of us, you mess with ALL OF US!

Mercedes takes another deep breath turning her attention to another subject. She slowly pulls off her glasses and sets this on the coffee table without so much taking her eyes off the camera lenses.

“After Necra's 1st reign in late April 2013, it took more than a year and a half for someone to have a Bombshell Roulette title reign that lasted over 100 days. You know who that someone is? Me. Christmas Eve ten days ago. It's also true that Necra was the most defending champion during her first reign with three defenses. You know who owns that record now? Me. Climax Control 100. Becky Jones and Amy Marshall were the only Bombshell Roulette Champions in history to carry their reign from one calender year to the next. Guess who woke up on New Year's Day and joined that exclusive club? Yeah, that's right. This girl.

Mercedes points at herself.

“And you know what else? In two days there will already be a new longest reigning champion. You know who that is? You're looking at her. In other words, Necra's 112-day reign goes bye-bye.”

She does a bye-bye gesture.

“And we say hello to Day 113 of my reign. Of course, come Sunday 1/11 at Inception, in my fifth title defense in almost four months, I expect my reign to continue on Day 119 and beyond.

"I don't know if you were watching Climax Control 102 that night, but I got a pleasant surprise from the last person I expected to see. Zuri Chastain. In fact, Zuri was so overcome with guilt that she had to admit that she respected me. It took her five months to finally get those words out of her mouth and to thank me for bringing her to being relevant in the Bombshells Division. I told her it was nothing special. It's what we Mean Girls do. Necra Kane was keeping her head above water until Delia decided to bring her into a title match. Joanne Canelli was in a sea of meaningless matches until fate intervened and she got to have her second title reign with Veronica. Liz Smalls was a Coast to Coast Covergirl, but it was the Mean Girls who brought her to a national audience. I doubt even after three concussions, she hasn't forgotten about that. I find it funny, though, that since leaving us, her world has turned upside down. If her Twitter is to be believed, it's clearly obvious she can't ever stay out of her trouble. Whether it's having to always put her foot in her mouth because she pissed someone off, her so-called adult tape being leaked, word crimes – her most serious offense – other wrestling companies wanting nothing to do with her, or being disowned by her own family, the girl is a hot mess and, honestly, I can't even shed a tear."

You know what they say about karma. It's a bitch sometimes.

“Traci, I brought you to prominence in SCW. I carried this tag team ON MY BACK and the least you can do is be grateful. The least you could have done is hold up your end, but you didn't.  I had to carry this team on my back, and that was too much for even me to bare. Because in a word, you're what they're called, “dead weight. The last time you and I fought for this, it was under Roulette Rules. The stipulation, Street Fight. The winner, me. And after that match, all I wanted was a little bit of respect. I extended my hand out to you as a show of respect, but you threw it back in my face when you tossed me in a moving van that sent me to God knows where around the Vegas strip. You think I enjoyed that? I bet you got a big kick out of that. But in the end, I got the last laugh, Traci. Just like how I'm going to get the last laugh on you – again - in 8 days.

"You were nobody before you met me. I made you somebody. You were nothing and I gave you everything. You don't want to respect me, that's fine. Come Sunday, 1/11 at Inception, I'm going to beat the respect out of you. And the best part is that it's going to be in front of a worldwide audience in Birmingham, England. That's right, sweetheart, across the pond.

"And maybe then, you'll follow Zuri's example. Don't have to bother using a map.

"I'm not too hard to find.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:11:43 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:19:33 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up it showed Traci Patterson in the back of the NIA arena in Birmingham. She seemed calm as she sat on a black chair in her ring gear of a black muscle top, black pants and black boots. She soon turned and looked at the camera.

Traci Patterson
Here it is then. After weeks of waiting and letting this hate bubble up inside of me I can finally let it out! I can finally get rid of this bile that is stuck in me by Mercedes. See I have said it before and I will say it again. You can do whatever the hell you want to me but you do not I repeat do not hurt my sister.

Traci balled up her fist at this point and smashed it into her palm a couple of times before she carried on talking.

Traci Patterson
And that what this thing is about Mercedes yes you have the Bombshell Roulette title to your name. Yes I can win it here tonight but I have no interest in that thing if I get it great but I only want one thing and that getting my hands on you for what you did. See I never had an issue with you before this I mean I know it said in the description of the match that we were friends at one time. Honestly I never did class Mercedes as a friend she was a tag partner yes but friends? I would never say that. I also said once we lost the tag titles for the second I was done with you and I said that I wasn’t going to bother you and I did do that but then for some reason you decided that you have to stick your nose in my business. You claim that you were the one who did all the work and I simply rode your coattails. Really because I don’t remember you picking up Rock and slamming her when we faced the Freakettes? I don’t remember you big moment when we tagged together but then again you probably think you made the mean girls matter don’t you. Guess what you don’t and the fact is if you didn’t have those ladies backing you up then you wouldn’t have that belt pure and simple so yeah you keep saying I’m the nothing here.

Traci then turned and looked dead into the camera.

Traci Patterson
But like I said earlier this whole thing isn’t about the belt. It’s about me taking your body and putting through as much pain as humanly possible. In fact I want management to take every kind of sick idea they have had for the wheel but you see I don’t want to kill you for what you did. See that was the one mistake that in my mind Necra made. See death is too good for you and you don’t suffer because of it. I want o take you right the edge of death but just before she get pushed all the way I will stop and then you will suffer the same pain I had inside me since I saw you attack my sister. You say that you are going to beat some respect out pf me. Let me tell you right here and now I never have and damn sure never will respect you Mercedes and then when I take your title tonight when I strip you of everything that care about and you have to go to the mean girls with nothing then I will finally have some peace in my heart . So Mercedes if I were you I get ready because tonight you are going to have the worst night of your life.

Traci then stood up and walked off the screen as it turned black.

A few moments later the camera came back up and showed Traci Patterson with her hands on the shoulders of her younger sister Katie.

Traci Patterson
Listen to me Katie I’m not having you go out there it’s that simple. Given what is in my mind and given the history of the Mean Girls I can’t risk you getting hurt again.

Katie Patterson
Oh come on Traci let me go with you I mean I want to see you destroy that bitch up close and personal like. Please let me I promise I won’t get in the way!

Traci then did something she rarely did in her life. She raised her voice to Katie.

Traci Patterson
No Katie you stay here! You lock the door and you watch on a monitor that’s it. I don’t want you anywhere near me once I’m out the door got it!

Katie was stunned by this and also a little scared. She had never seen her sister like this. Sure she  had seen her angry ready to beat up someone who had hurt her sister but this was way beyond that. She back off and put herself onto a nearby chair biting her lip as she did it.

Katie Patterson
Ok Traci I do it just promise you you come back to me in one piece?

Traci looked at her sister and simply said.

Traci Patterson
I’ll try!

Traci then turned and headed out of the locker room. She just wasn’t sure what the hell awaited her in the ring but one thing was for sure. Somehow someway Mercedes Vargas was going to feel pain and Traci was going to enjoy dishing it out.

OOC Sorry for posting this so late.  
user posted image