Author Topic: ANDREW GARCIA vs VINCENT PETERSON  (Read 950 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ANDREW GARCIA vs VINCENT PETERSON
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:24:43 PM »
 Post RPs here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 09/06/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 09/10/2014

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »
 A special moment of two

EV) I never imagined myself as a man that knew all the answers, funny how to see how things end up when you allow nature to take its course… the course that you pushed yourself into, so stop whining when you feel like it didn’t ended up the way you vision it yourself. Who gives the fuck???? I don’t…

A hush silence comes over Vince3, who is drinking a bottle of wine, eating some cheese off the plate that is in front of him on the floor.

GV) Stop it Vince…., I….,

EV) Have you heard yourself pleading for the last hour or so?? I mean seriously, I am trying to get into a conversation with you. And all you are doing is either cry like a little bitch, or just try to hide yourself behind pleads that even a three year old wouldn’t do. Is that why God implanted this seed of yours truly into your brain???

GV) What???

Before Evil Vince answers the reaction of his counterpart, he takes another piece of cheese and puts it in his mouth and starts to chew on it. He takes a drink from the wine before wiping off his lips and clears his throat.

EV) Ah that sure hit the spot, you see Vince. With all due respect, if it wasn’t for me you would have never lost your viriginity to that 45 year old librarian….

GV) Mrs. Davis???

EV) I am sure that she was still a miss Vince, I mean did you ever see a wedding ring on her finger??? And the way things were going, I remember her putting up a big struggle before liking it.

GV) Stop that!!!

A look of disgust on the face of Good Vince quickly changes to that of a happy one from the3 evil part of him. He rests against the wall that is behind him, placing his hands behind his back and looks at the sky.

EV) I sure am curious how she is doing, I mean who knows… maybe a small Vinc3e somewhere searching for his old man. Who knows, maybe it is mine.

GV) Don’t tell me we got split personalized sperm!!!!

EV) Are you insane??? Of course it is our sperm!! I just have a bigger threshold when it comes down to pain, a better stamina when it comes down to lasting longer than five seconds. I mean you are just like Jim of American Pie, one stimulation of the piss hole and y9ou have lost it. To be honest Jimbo

GV) MY NAME IS VINCE!!!

Vince throws his hands in the air, clearly not believing the reaction that one of the two personalities threw out to the other.

EV) I know dummy!! Or should I look at the birth certificate if they perhaps misspelled our name??? until that moment comes, I would like you to just stick with whatever it is that is what you do and do so well. Before I start to barf on a new adventure that is cutting off the alignments of the stars that will come crashing down upon your face when I punch your light sout!!!!

GV) You wouldn’t!!!

Suddenly a flash of lights and stars emerge before the eyes of Vince before the lights go out as Good Vince went out cold

EV) Guess who isn’t lying idiot.

Hospital

Voice: Sir, you have to sit still. We have to do some Xrays on you.

GV) Get me out of here!!!!

V) No we can’t do that sir, not until we have concluded our scan.

GV) GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

EV() And you always said that I was the violent one of the two, you have picked up well Vince.

V) Who are you talking to???

EV) To myself nurse, or at least the so called better half that is me. You see, he is in denial that he needs me. It is a long process that he is going through, just like perhaps you going into labour.

V) Excuse me???

EV) You are excused, I will keep this jackoff entertained by myself. I have done that since birth, so why wouldn’t I do right now???

GV) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EV) So tell me nurse, have3 you ever seen such a person that is fighting betw3een his own self destructive nature?? Not realizing the potential that he has as he lets it all going to waste???

The nurse hesitates to answer that question

EV) The fact that you had to think about it means only one thing, that you ave3. Just not sure that you feel llike answering that question. But why don’t you just scan the shit out of him?? I just feel like singing

GV) Oh god, not that!!!

As the scan goes on we can hear Vince start to sing I did it may way… with of course of intervals of Good Vince crying and screaming.

Home

EV) So Andrew Garcia it is, something sweet must come out of that what was already special wouldn’t you agree?? A shot at a title and what do I get?? A tag team wrestler named Garcia. Now I have to be sure that this isn’t Andy Garcia, or perhaps the character in the movie Little Fockers named Andi Garcia. I mean, I am not married, I got no kids. So if you want to go all over me like a nurse that is in heat??? Then I sure hope you have got the legs to prove your worth.

GV) His name is Andrew, I’m sure that it isn’t a woman.

EV) Oh man, go ahead and ruin the day that mommie ever set eyes upon us. I just had a great fantasy ruined by your lack of communication and drive to participate into something that would look awesomemondo.

GV) Awesomemondo???

EV) Yeah, I picked up some words from some surfer dudes when you were passed out. Did you know that some of them have a degree in windsurfing…

GV) Yes,

EV) Thank you for the rude  interruption, as I was trying to say that they also know their eco system biological jibberish????

GV) Errr…,

EV) Of course you didn’t, just like you and I know shit about Garcia, so instead of doing the guessing game as if we are on Doctor Phil.. we are going to make this more entertaining

GV) Oh brother

EV_ No, split personality but close. You are having to understand that I am a highly entertaining guy. Who also made some guy tap out you know. And I know that deep down inside you hate to admit it, but I am just too sweet, so you wont hurt my feelings.

GV) Do you have them???

EV) YES!!! So why don’t you be a nice little boy and say something smart towards our next opponent???

GV) Ok, hi Andrew.

EV) Is that it??? Amazing!!!

GV) Give me a moment!!! Right, Andrew. I can call you Andy???

EV) This is going somewhere!! I love it

Vince ignores the other Vince as he tries to reason with his opponent

GV() See Andy, as worse I hate Vince. I have to agree that I need to win this match. I hate violence, but when I saw what we did to that other hobo the other night. It made me realize that violence has its purpose

EV) Amen

GV) So when we tangle inside that ring, I hope you realize that one of us is going to whoop your ass and the other one is going to enjoy that.

EV) You are just like a poet

GV) I just hope we wont claw your eyes out and feed them to the buzzards, because personally I am more a cat guy and birds are just mean animals

EV( You are so absolutely right

GV) And one more thing, Garcia???  Give me a break. Is that some over the hill name that every wannabe wants to use to make it in the industry?? To get your name on the telly or on the white screen??

EV) Thank goodness he didn’t used the name of the Sheen family

GV) I love that guy, and his drinking issues isn’t mine. But then again, we have to deal with Garcia and the way I see it. We need to kick his ass. So why don’t we as we tangle?? Oh and that title shot will come soon, very very VERY SOON!!!
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 09:36:14 AM »
 Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 09/12/2014
England: 04:59am Saturday 09/13/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia with Casey Williams and Ivan Darrell in Yuma, Arizona, getting ready for Violent Conduct II, where Andrew is facing the man with the dueling personality known as Vincent Peterson.  They find a local Gold‘s Gym and go to train.

Andrew-Don‘t you think we train enough as it is, Casey?

Casey-No, if you want to get back on the winning track, you need to train.

Andrew looks at Casey with annoyance, knowing that Casey may be right, but Andrew also knows how exhausted he and Ivan are from all the training.

Andrew-Well, I mean, Ivan and I have been training our asses off since he joined SCW, and don’t you think that we may have overdone the training to the point of exhaustion and that is why we lost against R.O.A.R. and lost our chances to go for the tag team titles.

Ivan-I agree with Andrew there.  Can‘t we take a break from training for one day?

Casey-No, if you guys are serious about this business, we need to continue training.  Andrew, did I not lead you to Roulette title gold?

Casey then screams in frustration with the lack of motivation his students, and feels they don‘t have the desire they once had for being champions. Casey then walks away to calm down.

Ivan-I wonder why he‘s mad.

Andrew-I have an idea.  He may be mad because we aren‘t as successful as he wants us to be.

Ivan-I guess so, but at the same time, with him pushing us so hard, what did he expect?  Did he want us to roll over and play dead?.

Andrew looks at Ivan as he points to Casey, as he returns to the duo in the gym, with a frustrated look on his face and, smiling nervously, Casey still feeling frustrated in his students.  Andrew and Ivan both apologize to Casey for their lack of motivation to train as Andrew looks intense, like he is ready for a fight, and decides to focus on Vincent Peterson.  

Vincent, you think you can beat me?  Well think again, because I am a MENACW.  We have been in this business together for about the same length of time, and what have you accomplished?  Not a whole lot.  I, on the other hand, have been Roulette Champion.  Which means I am better than you.  Nothing you can say or do will change that.  I will prove it when I soundly defeat you, split personality and all.  People may see you as two faced because of it, but I see it as you struggling to discover your true self.  You may think I am just trying to make a name for myself, but I, unlike the better side of you, like violence, and kicking the crap out of people who rightfully deserve it, which the evil side of you can appreciate.  Because you decided to mock my name and think I was a chick, I have no reason to destroy you, and prove that you are nothing more than a worthless pile of shit, and if you get up and come back for more, I will continue the ass kicking until you want no more. You are a sorry, pathetic excuse of a man.

Andrew then takes a deep breath, just as they arrive at the arena, laughs and he focuses in Vincent again.  

Vince, can I call you Vince?  I hope you enjoy talking to yourself, because when I get done with you, that is all you will be doing, because I plan on crippling you, forcing you to retire, and ride into the sunset with no real success in SCW, and I won‘t lose any sleep over it.  I have to get myself back on track, not only for me, but for Dying Breed, and I won‘t let someone like you get in my way from my goals and where I see myself within the company.  Laugh all you want, but when this match at Violent Conduct II is over, I will be the one laughing, standing over your lifeless corpse, my arms raised in victory.  Who do you think you are thinking you can defeat me.  I am like a virus, a disease.  When I get going, there is very little to stop me from inflicting as much pain as possible.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face as they go to the locker room while Andrew is looking content with himself and his comments as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020