Author Topic: Back on track  (Read 911 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Back on track
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:42:58 AM »
 Scene 1-Problems

The scene shows Casey Williams at his living room the day after losing to Beautiful Billy James, when he hears a knock on the door

Sherriff-”Hello, is this the residence of Casey and Laura Williams.”

Casey-”Yes?  What seems to be the problem, sherriff?”

Sherriff-”I am sorry to inform you, but your house has been foreclosed by the bank, and I am here to tell you that you have 1 week to vacate the premises with your belongings.”

Casey-”What????  Why would my house be foreclosed, I had no mortgage.”

Sherriff-”I will give you what the bank asked me to give to you regarding this matter.”

Casey then slams the door in the Sherriffs face after he was handed the notice, and storms off clearly frustrated, and Laura asks him what was wrong.

Laura-”What is wrong honey?”

Casey then looks at Laura and tells her.

Casey-”Apparently, we are losing our house, due to foreclosure, yet we bought the house without taking a loan, nor had a mortgage.”

Laura-”Let me see what the sherriff gave you.  That may have all the answers we need in it.”

Casey hands Laura the envelope and Laura reads it and shows it to Casey.

Casey-”Son of a bitch.  Should‘ve known that the bank was incompetent and lost all the paperwork from the purchase of the house.  I am going down there right now and fix the situation before we have to vacate the house with our belongings.”

Laura-”Do you think it is wise, being as mad as you are, to go cause a scene.  Maybe I should be the one to do it, seeing you have to train for your match with Derek Thorne.”

Casey-”You are absolutely right, I should focus my anger out on him.”

Laura-”I know.  I will talk to you later babe.

Casey gives Laura a kiss on her cheek and heads to the gym as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2- Time to kick some ass

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing on his Fat Boy before Blaze of Glory II.  He thinks about what has happened the last few weeks, between his loss to Beautiful Billy James, to the situation regarding his house.  He turns his attention to Derek Thorne, his opponent at Blaze of Glory II.

“Derek, you act like such a tough guy.  You run your mouth about how you attacked me because of what I did to your brothers in NXT, yet you weren‘t even a member of the group when I did what I did.  Your actions, while you did it for honorable reasons, were coward-like at the same time.  I question whether you are a good guy or not due to those actions.  You ruined a perfectly good match between Argento and myself.  I will seek revenge for those attacks.  You will see how dominant I can be, and will be.  There is nothing you can do that hasn‘t been done to me before.  I have been to hell and back with guys like Goth, Kain, Hot Stuff Mark Ward, and others here in SCW.  I have seen it all since SCW opened their doors, and I am not afraid to end your career.“.

Casey then breathes, and enters the arena to prepare for the show

”You think I am weak because I haven’t said much about you.  Come on, lets be real here.  I may not have cut a promo on you thus far for our match, but that doesn’t make me weak.  I am just saving my energy to kick the ever living shit out of you, due to the attack you gave me.  When all is said and done, I will have the last laugh, and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me.  You want to know why I haven’t done much since leaving NXT?  It was because Mark Ward let me have time off where we all know I have been busting my ass off here in SCW, before NXT, and while in that pathetic group.  I never truly had a honeymoon with my wife, so Mark allowed me to heal up and get some R & R, and come back as vengeful as ever, which I will. Trust me when I say that you will be just another victim of my ass kicking ways, and you will be forced to retire because of all the pain I put you through, then I will go after your so called brother, Spike Staggs, should he retain that Heavyweight Championship at Blaze of Glory.  He barely got by me when we faced off last, but that’s neither here nor there.  My focus is on your pathetic ass.  You think I am a fool?  I will show you who the fool is when I get done with you, and it is not me.  You say my attack on Billy James after our match was cheap, yet who is the one who interfered in a match not a few weeks prior?  That was cheaper than a nickel hooker.  You want to know how I feel about you?  Metallica says it best in the song “Hate Train”, which I will play for you now. “

Casey then goes over to the stereo system in the corner and hits play.  

”’Hate is a train
That thunders aimless through my head
And hate is the fame
Chained to the wheel until I am dead
Rage is a flame
Creates a touch to boil the seas
And rage is to blame
Forever sorry I shall be
And from a darkness I descend
Clenching a torch of sweet revenge

No
You took away tomorrow, still I stand
I ride into the sorrow, still I stand
Straight down into the sorrow, but still I stand

Wrath is the name
Branding suffer onto you
And wrath takes the shame
And holds me down until it is through

I sink into the sorrow, still I stand

And hate is a train
That hungers for the flesh's call
And hate takes the blame
A beast that never slows at all
Burst into flame, the bitter end
And shake the gates of hell again

Yeah, cursed to drown in sorrow

You left me here with sorrow, still I stand

Oh, still I stand’

Needless to say that no matter what pain I feel, or what happens to me, I will still trek on because I am a trooper, not many others here can say the same as me.  Win or lose, I will give you a fight that you will never, ever forget.”
[/color=red]

Casey walks into his locker room to put on his wrestling gear as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020