Author Topic: flying under the radar  (Read 847 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
flying under the radar
« on: April 27, 2012, 09:16:44 PM »
 Scene 1- Finally arriving in London

The scene shows Casey Williams with Spike Staggs and Jordan “PS” Williams, getting ready for some more training for the upcoming tag team title match at London Brawling.

Casey-“Hey guys, I am glad you both came. Let’s do some more training, knowing how important this match is, not only the triple threat tag team match, but your match as well Spike.”

Spike-“I know, and with me going for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against Jack Kraven, we can all have titles by the end of London Brawling, with you guys retaining your tag team titles of course and me beating Jack Kraven.”

Casey-“Spike, are you sure that Jordan and I can retain the titles? You know how successful I have been against Sinful Obsession, combined with Jordan’s inexperience against the duo.”

As Casey says this, there is an urgent look on his face like he is nervous. Then, Spike gives a smile, and reassures Casey that he and Jordan should retain the titles.

Spike-“Have faith, my friend.  I know you have been less than par against them, but don’t forget, you are also facing the Aristrocrats in the match, and you have been successful against them, beating them for those very titles you and Jordan hold over your guys’ shoulder. This match at London Brawling Is a time for you to shine, proving why I recruited you to New XTremes.  I know you won’t let me down.”

Casey-“You know what, you are right Spike.  Jordan and I have nothing to worry about, we are a successful tag team, even though it didn’t show against Nick Jones and Bo Dreamwolf, we wouldn’t be tag team champions if we didn’t have what it takes.”

As soon as Casey says this, a guy spots the trio together and starts running his mouth.

Man-“Hey, you guys are the New Xtremes from Sin City Wrestling, right?  I saw Jordan’s promo that was saying that he was going to use Casey as a stepping stone to get back on top of his game.  It sucks to be Casey, that is for sure.”  

Spike-“That is exactly my point, Casey. You guys are good, just believe in your abilities and you guys should be able to retain the titles.”

Casey-“You know what else I have noticed the last few days?  People, like that guy, have seen Jordan’s promo, and how he talked about using me as a stepping stone for the top again.  They seem like it is breaking news that he wants another shot at the top, and how people want to think of you guys using me.  I don’t particularly look at it that way.  I know that us Williams boys teaming up was just because we are stable mates and with Spike here dealing with the wedding stuff with Misty, and now the NWA World Title match with Jack Kraven, it left Jordan and I to focus on the tag titles.  Yeah, one day Jordan and I will lose the tag team titles, and we will go focus on singles titles, but we will enjoy the success of being tag team champions for as long as we are champions. The New Xtremes are a lot like a great rock and roll band.  I am like the drummer, grounding and pounding, whereas Jordan is like the guitarist, with fast pace.  Spike is like our lead singer, great on the microphone.“

Casey throws some aggressive punches at the punching bag, giving a look of immense pleasure, thinking of the fan who ran his mouth, and then Laura calls Casey’s cell phone.

Casey-“Hey babe, how are you?”

Laura-“I am good, how are you?

Casey-“I am good also, just getting a little training session in with Jordan and Spike for London Brawling, and our respective matches.  As you know, Jordan and I are defending our tag titles against the Aristrocrats and Sinful Obsession, and Spike is facing Jack Kraven for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.”

Laura-“I am aware of that.  I heard you had a good time in Berlin.  Too bad I couldn’t have been there with you.”

Casey-“I wish you were here with me too, but with you being pregnant, I just want you to relax as much as possible, and who knows what the amount of time we are spending going through the airports would do.  Trust me; it was for the best you staying there.  I did have a good time in Berlin, and I picked you up a little surprise while I was there.”

Laura-“Oh you did, did you?  I want to know what it is.

Casey-“You will just have to wait until I come back home to find out what it is.  I am not going to ruin the surprise by telling you now.  Hell, Spike, Jordan, and Jim don’t even know what it is I got for you.”

The scene fades to black as Casey hangs up the phone, and continues to work out with Jordan and Spike.

Scene 3- Proving myself, once again

The scene opens with Casey Williams getting ready to watch America’s National Football League Draft via internet stream, where Kendall Reyes, a defensive tackle who lived in Casey’s hometown and went to Nashua High School North and University of Connecticut for college, is slated to be drafted in the 2012 NFL Draft.  Kendall, like Casey, is a dominant force within their respective sport.  Casey focuses on his opponents, starting with Big Steve Scanlon, while waiting for the draft to begin.

Casey-"Hey Steve, you scared or something?  You talked a big game a few weeks ago after your draw, now you are not saying anything.  It seems to me that you are not as good at talking the talk as you thought you were.  I called you out and what do you do, you choke up, at a loss for words.  You are nothing but a coward, and I will kick your ass for running your mouth, and then running like a scalded dog.  You think you are a hot shot, you mean nothing.  Jordan and myself will show why we are deserving of the tag team championship titles. If you're a man, prove it by stopping your bitching and fight!!! “

Casey then stops, takes a deep breath to calm himself down after getting all worked up, and focuses on Big Steve Scanlon’s tag team partner, Chett “Hangman” Hawkins after the first six picks for the draft was chosen, and as Commissioner Roger Goddell came out to announce each pick, the fans in attendance chanted “WHAT!”.

"Hey Hangman, you say that you will bring the pain in this match.  HAHAHA. You saw what happened to Wyatt when Jordan and I won the titles, right?  You saw what happened to Rage when he stuck his head in our match.  That will happen to you and to your boyfriend Steve Scanlon.  You guys will be an afterthought in this bout.  As much as Sinful Obsession didn’t earn this title shot, you guys don’t deserve to win the titles.  The titles are in the hands of the only team worthy of holding them, Jordan “PS” Williams and Casey Williams, and no, we are not related as much as you think we are.  You and Scanlon are like the Lady and the Tramp.  I can’t tell which of you is the Lady and which is the Tramp.”

Casey then focuses on one half of Sinful Obsession, Gabriel, after Casey returns to the computer from getting a drink with a frustrated look on his face as more picks are chosen.

Casey-“Hey, Gabriel, it is I, your favorite wet rag. The man who you have had lots of success facing.  Every time we have done battle in the past, you have always gotten the better of me, and that ends here, at London Brawling.  Since we did battle early on in SCW’s history, I have evolved and there is nothing you can do to stop me from dominating in this match, and earning the victory, retaining the SCW Tag Team Titles.“

Shortly thereafter, Casey focuses on Despayre while we see the 32nd and final pick of the first round.

Casey-“Despayre, you should know that this is a business, and we don’t always have to be nice to our opponents.  I do not care what you think about how bad you and Gabriel are. I will prove that I am the most dominant force in this match.  You say that The Aristrocrats won’t get the tag team titles at London Brawling.  You are right there, but neither will you.  Jordan and I will be retaining our titles, because we are just that good.  You like to bring up old news from when we faced each other in the AWA, but that is old news.  I will show you how dominant I really am, and with Jordan in my corner, I will finally get the monkey off my back when I defeat the almighty Sinful Obsession.  You complain how I didn’t deserve the title shot that I got.  Yeah, Jordan and I teamed together for the first time, but I have always been a threat to the tag team titles, regardless of who my partner was. Do I care if you like me, do you want to know the truth?  I don’t give a shit what you have to say.  More importantly, I will show you what being a champion does to a man when I destroy you.“

Casey then sees Kendall Reyes drafted 49th overall pick and 17th pick of the second round to the San Diego Chargers as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020