Author Topic: In a Park Place  (Read 1194 times)

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
In a Park Place
« on: February 18, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
 Old Skool walks off the nearby basketball court after a game of basketball with some of the neighborhood teens and their fathers who show promising careers in athletism, their fathers show they haven’t forgotten the sport themselves.  He looks over his shoulder when one of the teens points out the cameraman behind him. He bumps knuckles with them all as they pass by the camera shouting their school’s name and one in basketball with their parents following not far after.

Old Skool shakes his head with a slight laugh and then takes a seat at one of the park benches taking the towel around his neck and drying himself off. “You guys show up at the oddest times you know right? So what you want to talk about my loss against Damon Synn? Cause I’ll tell you now I will have another shot at that maniac!” Standing up as the cameraman tries to calm him down.

Old Skool frowns after hearing the reason why he is here and who his opponents are.

He shaking his head. “Ok…lets be frank for a moment and listen well because I’m only doing this once as I always do.” Wrapping the towel about his neck hanging over his broad shoulders.

“Bo Dreamwolf…I was told you have great potential as a tag team wrestler but you decided not to watch my back during our match. We lost face and although I don’t blame you as I was tripped from outside the ring? Where were you as I was unceremoniously pinned?” He shakes his head once more. “This time you’re an obstacle and I specialize in removing those. Just ask Damon Synn who thought I was retiring but…” Slowly turns his body about and faces the camera once more. “I am here and the monster failed. After that trial by fire what do you think you can do stop me from winning? I’ll see ya when I see ya.”

“Prime Time Mathew Kennedy fall on down again and miss a fantastic match! You don’t know how ridiculous you sound right now, and for the record calling someone dumb going for a PhD in psych is rather pathetic don’t you think? You can at least impress me by losing like a real wrestler fighting your hardest and realizing you’ve been out classed and found wanting. You want to win? Actually strap your ass in the ring and wrestle! You got only one thing in this business I didn’t and that’s a rematch with Lucian Frost! So go whine somewhere else with some cheese you little rat fink!” Turning from the camera a moment as he feels nothing but disgust for Kennedy…the cry baby!

“Who else…? Oh! Cage! Bobby the Convict Cage! You know we have something in common, no I’ve never been locked up for anything but I have been in the service and let me tell you it changes a person only if you let it. It did to me and for the better really because I know my limitations and when it comes to wrestling I have none! I will give you all the respect in the world as a former soldier by beating you down and walking away number one contender I can’t see any other way. I wish you luck family man you will need it and by the way great parenting sure the fans love that.”

Old skool stops for a minute going over to the water fountain and getting a drink and running some of the water over head. Returning to finish his thoughts with the people in the SCW universe.

“ Now The Jackal Adam Smith and Brandon Medeiros? I don’t know much about you but that’s what make you both interesting as you will be unknowns in this match making it possible for anything thrown at me to slow me down. So read my lips.” Getting close to the camera lens. “GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!!”

The cameraman backs up a bit shaken from the sudden shout.

“Sorry about that dude just making sure you’re awake.” Smile and then get quickly serious. “Hard times are coming to the SCW and I plan to ride out the storm and get mine! I aint gotta to cheat ya at beat ya, and I sure as hell aint no bodies steppin stone! I am one of the most technical and dedicated wrestlers SCW with the mind to match the body, and while you think this is bragging? I do my home work and I watch you in the ring so I know how function. Its not a down science but enough to edge me over you. This is just another session of therapeutic stimulus for my peace of mind. I’m going to show you all why I’m Old Skool! Why I’m Sin-taional, all the while being a moster in my own right and then giving you reason to toss yourselves over those ropes before I get my hands on you, and go on to meet Lucian Frost, because he and I have unfinished business as well!” The anger in his eyes clear as day.

“HOLLA AT YA BOI!” And stomps off more hyped and ready though the match isn’t for awhile yet.