Author Topic: CHRISTINA ROSE (c) v AMBER RYANS - WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - IRONWOMAN - NO DQ - FCA  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline DistortedAngel

• View Profile
    • Amber Ryan
... The Justice in Goodbye ...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 11:58:59 AM »
“It was funny how little justice seemed to come in the wake of justice being done. It was funny how often the word “funny” described horrors that couldn’t be screamed away.”
― S.R. Hughes, The War Beneath

Undisclosed Fairgrounds
Somewhere in Georgia
4:17pm

“Y’know Bambi, if you wanna have a private conversation around here…”

Amber didn’t need to turn around to hear the coy smile stretching across Grizz’s features. Buried beneath his wild beard that had increasingly been peppered with white and grey, it glowed effervescently like all the pride and joy in the world had somehow filtered into every one of his missing tooth grins. Crossing one of the few grass patches not shrivelled and yellowed in the heat, Grizz’s frame casted a shadow that Amber found herself temporarily grateful for as she sheen of sweat lay heavy against her skin and every breath tasted like lukewarm rain and discomfort.

“... You’d best hope the walls go deaf.”

Swatting idly at some of the incessant flies, Amber restrained her own soft chuckle whilst shoving her phone roughly back into her pocket with her free hand. Things had been moving quickly, far quicker than anticipated and the anticipation of change seemed to linger as thick as the Georgian summer humidity.

“If I should be so lucky. Fuck this heat though…”

With a few more errant swats finding little more than air, Amber distractedly pulled her ponytail a little higher trying to find some semblance of relief. That and a poor attempt to shift the conversation in a different direction- part of her had always hated their summer route through Georgia, the overbearing humidity was one thing, but the constant grizzling of patrons who thought they had the power to change it- well that's something she could definitely live without.

“You say that- but give it another month and you’ll be missing it. Although by the sounds of that phone call, it could be a damn sight sooner…”

Relentless in the best possible way, Grizz gave her a raised eyebrow which only served to further highlight the bloodshot in his eyes and the heavy wrinkles that seemed to deepen with every passing day. Unlike Amber, he revelled in this weather- Georgia born and bred he’d loudly proclaim as they travelled through, as though that changed the fact everyone else seemed fucking miserable.

“They offered you a contract, didn’t they?”

She didn’t need to answer in the same way he didn’t need to ask. They were a wrestling company looking to reopen after being dormant for almost 5 years, looking for new blood to start a new revolution and all the usual cliches that came with the wrestling industry. At first, it all seemed like bullshit to the redhead- a couple suits coming up after a show with big plans, talking about potential and all of what they saw in her- despite the fact she’d barely gone 5 minutes that night with an under-trained newbie cause the crowds had shorter attention spans than they did patience.

They all said they’ll call with an official contract offer in a few days- and then she’d never hear from them again. Same song and dance, all while pretending like this one hadn’t been heard before. At 20 years old and 5’8, pushing 125lbs on a good day- Amber held little hope on these things- arguably for good reason.
For the last 5 years, she’d been content- maybe even happy- packing her life into a duffel bag and cramping herself into a van or bus with a bunch of others just like her determined to believe that this, this fucking crappy existance was what made them happy…
Hell, some of them even believed it.

Only this time… they called.

Numbers had been thrown around that she’d never even considered, terms that she’d only heard in passing on television and in overheard conversations between pretentious blowhards now seemed to be a reality.
Could she start in a couple weeks? They wanted their first show in September sometime to commemorate an event she hadn’t heard of before. How about sooner? Sooner would be great, sort out of the contractual kinks
There was the question of gear and entrance music, dietary requirements in catering. Hotel bookings, car rentals, travel… Amber’s mind was still swimming now in possibilities beyond comprehension.

People like her... they weren’t supposed to make it.

She was supposed to end up in a ditch with a needle in her arm, or pregnant chasing a deadbeat baby daddy for enough change to pay for a place to stay cause she was running out of couches to surf. She was supposed to just be another dreamer with stars in her eyes and defeat in her future- resigned to running the same routes year after year like a hamster in a wheel. Pretending to smile as those same lights of ambition died with neglect.
Talent only got you so far, determination and grit maybe a little further…

“So?”

Grizz watched her expectantly as she snapped back to reality, the dense air washing back over her as the words got stuck in her throat. People like Amber weren’t supposed to make it- and maybe there was a good reason for that…

“So what?”

Cassidy Parker, Grizz’s daughter and Amber’s sister in everything except blood, sauntered up with an anticipatory delight. She hadn’t overheard Amber’s conversation- perhaps thankfully and maybe given a little while to think on it she might have found a way to bring it up that wouldn’t---

“Our Bambi here got offered a contract.”

Pride beaming through the rough exterior, Amber thought Grizz might burst into happy tears. If it weren’t for him, odds are she’d have just been another Jane Doe cold case on a slab waiting for someone to remember she existed. Unable to do little more than shrug, Amber’s gaze caught Cassidy’s the moment the colour drained from the younger girls features.

“What do you mean ‘got offered a contract’, what does that even mean? ... You aren’t leaving… Are you?”

If heartbreak and hysteria had a face, Cassidy’s surely would have mirrored it as the realization crossed them all at the same time. They’d been sisters, maybe even closer than, for almost seven years now. Inseparable. Always saying that no matter what- they’d stick together cause that's just what they’d always done, what they’d always do. What they were supposed to do.

After all, there’d never been any reason for them to think otherwise.

“Cass I---”

“You can't leave. You promised. Everytime they said they'd call, you promised you wouldn't. You fucking promised!”

Hurt and betrayal had turned Cassidy’s once radiant smile into an ugly scowl, mascara smudging and leaving dark tracks as the tears began to fall. Amber couldn’t make a sound as much as she tried, verbally being cut to pieces where she stood without so much as a moment to breathe and proverbially bleeding out into the dying patches of grass.

“Is it that easy for you Amber, to just up and leave… Spent your whole life till now doing it, so I don’t know why I expected anything different. You always told me that whatever happened that you’d be there for me, that you’d never leave me behind no matter what- now you’re some fucking big shot with a contract, everything before now doesn’t mean shit. All of a sudden you’re better than the rest of us…”

Vitriolic, every insecurity that Cassidy had been holding close seemed to burst forth. A caustic verbal barrage tearing through whatever defenses Amber had at hand, her walls left in ruins and her having fallen through the bottom of her chest, lost to the stampede of resentment that seemed to have fallen from Cassidy’s lips.
Amber had no donut she was hurting- that she’d taken the redhead at her word and she’d believed every promise made, cause at those times they were true. They’d always been true and that didn’t change now. Barely able to utter a sound, Amber took a step towards Cassidy in an attempt to mend whatever might remain of the bridges left smouldering between them, trying to make amends for something she’d never done- but somehow bore the guilt for.

Amber hadn’t broken those promises though, a contract didn’t change anything they were- except in the heart of a 17 year old girl with a bright smile and thick curls that seemed to dance with every step, it changed everything. Maybe that's why she’d hesitated to say anything to Cassidy, treading lightly as though stepping through a minefield of feelings, trying to find a way to salvage from something that she couldn’t understand being as broken as what it was.
Between the three of them though, as Cassidy sobbed through ragged breaths and frustration, no words beyond ‘I’m not leaving’ would change any of this- and even then their relationship might still have been strained as though trust had been tainted when only truths had been shared.

“I ha---”

“Just go and enjoy being the big shot… I hope it's everything you want it to be… and that it makes you miserable.”

Storming away in a disconsolate huff, Cassidy quickly disappeared from view leaving only the sound of her sniffling tears and malicious verbal tirade in her wake. Amber, in spite of this, finally found her voice, murmuring barely loud enough for Grizz to hear through the cracking in her own voice…

“... but I haven’t accepted it yet.”

Resting a large hand on her shoulder, Grizz squeezed softly as though trying to still gauge the damage.

“You should.”

With watery eyes and her chest emotionally torn to shreds, Amber looked up towards him questioningly. Doubtful of reasoning in the wake of his daughters own perceived betrayal and resentment.

“You could stay… and maybe you’d be happy, but you’ll always wonder what if and come to resent us all for not telling you that it's okay to make a hard decision and that it's okay that sometimes people we care about get hurt along the way.”

Another squeeze, this one a little more authoritative.

“You have the potential to do far more than chase your tail here Bambi, there's something inside you that can’t be taught in a school or cultivated in a gym. When we first met, I thought you were delusional. That you were just another runaway looking for somewhere to hide- but you earned your place when no one expected it. You fought for everything you earned here, but you’ve outgrown this place… and you’ve outgrown us.
I won’t tell you that you’ll be successful, cause I won't be the one to give you false hope… but I believe that you deserve this opportunity to try.”

Amber wipes her eyes as though trying to wipe away tears before they fall, as Grizz removes his hand and goes to walk away- perhaps in an attempt to minimize the collateral damage.

“... what if I fail Grizz? What if I go out there and I let everyone down.”

In spite of himself, Grizz gives her a warm half-smile, brushing away what looked to either be an errant bead of sweat or the beginning of his own waterworks from a sun worn cheek.

“I’d be far more let down if you didn’t.”

Turning his back, his voice echoed with a clarity that even Amber couldn’t help but find resonated somewhere beneath her sternum.

“It's okay Bambi. It's okay to say goodbye and it's okay to leave- even if it hurts to admit.
I’m proud of you Amber, we all are, and I’ll be more so when you go out there and be the woman that the industry needs you to be, the bloody force of nature you’re supposed to be…”

Grizz paused once more before disappearing around the back of his trailer, as though suddenly struck with something poignant that couldn't be left unsaid.

“Now go... piss off and call them back before they change their minds…”

With a hearty chuckle Grizz’s large frame disappeared, his shadow trailing in the waning afternoon sun as Amber, with heart in pieces and brain stuck on tumble dry, dragged her phone back out of her pocket and held her breath as the last number rang out.

“A lot of people recently have had a lot to say about me.

If you listen to someone like Myra Rivers- she’ll tell you that I’m rushing towards the end of the road and taking the concept of deadlines to a whole new level of literal, that I’m blissfully unaware that actions have consequences and that I’m preoccupied with burning bridges faster than I can get off them.
Maybe if you listen to someone like Keira Johnson- and I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t recommend it- she’ll tell you I’m the fucking anti-christ of womens wrestling, that I’m the reason anything bad has happened in Sin City Wrestling since I walked through that door.
Hell, if you listen to Jessie Salco she’ll tell you about the adverse reaction that vanilla ice cream has on her speech patterns- but I’m not entirely sure that one has all that much to do with me.

… and if you speak to Christina Rose, she’ll turn the conversation back to herself.

It's quite astonishing really how the whole universe has somehow managed to restructure and realign so perfectly to revolve around you.

From Inception and YOU getting ‘viciously attacked’ after winning the Bombshells title, to YOU acting like you were better than petty revenge and YOU making a big ol’ show and dance about bringing YOUR daughter to ringside. It's all been about how YOU got misted for acting like an entitled brat and how YOU felt watching your daughter get a little scared by the ‘big bad wolf’ cause YOU put her in that position to begin with.
YOU went out seeking revenge, YOU wanted to escalate things. YOU wanted to go out there and take from me like I’d just stand there and fucking let you without consequence, YOU wanted to hurt people that I cared about cause YOU couldn’t bring yourself to admit that at any point YOU fucked up. Now, after everything, you’re sitting there wondering how YOU got yourself into this fucking mess and all the ways YOU might try to weasel your way out.

Here’s the worst part, and what has kinda stuck in my craw from the beginning.

It was never about you to begin with. It was only ever about the title...

See, you have this preconceived notion Christina that I have this vendetta against you, in truth- you and everything you claim to ‘represent’ was never even a blip on my radar before you made yourself into a standing fixture in my schedule, before this I’d have barely passed a thought of you until you had something that I desperately wanted.
Fact is- I’d have done exactly the same thing at Inception had it been literally anyone else holding up that belt.

Against your wife, I wasn’t angling for your attention- I was out there proving why my name still meant something as I came back off the shelf, had she decided to actually ‘show up’ then maybe I’d not have felt so goddamn spiteful about being treated like an afterthought in your familial drama. I went out there and proved that I was back and that I wasn’t fucking around, I wasn’t gonna sit back and wait for the shot I’d long since earned and had been passed over multiple times for.
After the Bombshells title match- I went out there and I made my statement of intent, back then you were just the warm body holding up the strap.

In that moment of time- you could have been any other Bombshell on the roster and I’d have dropped you all the same.

Thing is, you couldn't stand for any of this to be about anything, but you. About the fact you felt as though you’d been targeted and slighted, that you wanted to make a point of taking the high road despite looking for any opportunity you could to act out like a spoiled brat.
I offered you the high road Christina, I gave you your chance to even the score and set everything back to the way it should have been- but you just have to make a fucking scene.

See, I don’t sit here and pretend I’m a good person. I’ve said plenty of times that I’d be willing to do whatever it took to become champion and I won’t stand here and apologize for burning bridges cause your clothes smell like smoke cause you got a little too close.
I refuse to go around and tell the world that I’m such a wonderful fucking person, that I’m so great cause I adopted a child, that I’m someone you should look up to- right before going and acting the cunt cause you found something to vaguely justify your shitty behavior.
At the first moment you could, you took this to a personal level and the moment you get called out on it- you wanna say it's because of everything that I did.

You know what I did?

I decided to put the title first. That's why I didn’t fight back, that's why I didn’t tear your heart still beating from your chest and expose you as the fraudulent, vile, hypocritical blue haired cunt that you are when you took something I truly and sincerely put years of my life into, destroyed it and then flaunted it around for your own amusement.
That's why I didn’t strike you down where you so proudly stood when we signed that contract, why I didn’t say a word cause nothing I could say would make you understand just how fearsomely repulsed I am by you getting to call yourself a fucking champion.
Day after day, night after night, I look in the mirror and I hate who I’m becoming- but I continue down that path cause there are people like you who want to exploit every fucking loophole they can find, trample across any worth and value that anyone might put into that title and pretend like they were the hero all along.

While there are people like you pissing all over this industry, I’m going to continue doing exactly what I’ve done till now- whether it's loved or loathed is fucking irrelevant cause at least I’m willing to do something. I would rather lose myself to the darkness and become someone that would be better off in the ground, than play ignorant and let you continue to strut that high horse around like you didn’t already flog it to death and are now just sitting proudly on it's rotting corpse.

No, you aren’t a real champion.

How could you be?

You’re far more focussed on getting bedazzled jumpsuits tailored to your fragile ass than rightfully representing arguably the most talented group of women in this fucking industry. Too busy trying to keep that spotlight on your shitty regrowth that you forget that being a champion is more than just holding up the title and expecting everyone to cheer on cue. See, maybe you’ve forgotten this but the title doesn’t make the champion- there's work involved you silly bitch, and not the kind that involves toddling around on heels, staring down a camera and reading off a teleprompter…
A champion, one who legitimately cares, will elevate that gold and make others want to challenge for it- tell me, what's your defense record looked like… Keira Johnson and Jessie fucking Salco.

Top level women in this company would rather AVOID challenging for the title right now cause they can’t bear to deal with your self-centred, self-righteous, victim blaming bullshit. Women who would rightfully use your fucking face as a mop, cause that hairs only good for clogging up a drain, would rather fight for the chance to do anything except face you…
Blast From The Past had a top turn out of women cause you were the champion and they all hoped that someone would step up and knock you off that pedestal by the time they got to the final- they didn’t wanna beat you cause theres no acclaim left in that.

Keira only wanted a shot at the belt to stop me, despite explicitly saying she wasn’t looking for a rematch, so what the fuck does that say about you as a champion Christina?
She didn’t even register you as a threat cause she doesn’t even believe you can slow me down, you’re a nasty little speed bump and everyone knows it except you.
Maybe if you considered actually making the title mean something instead of trying to keep the spotlight on your shitty regrowth for five minutes, you’d be considered a legitimate threat instead of a fucking nuisance.

Hell, you might be the champion but I’m the one you’re swinging for, not the other way around. I’m the one Keira was looking to face while you, even as the champion, have little to no relevance in any of these matters. You inserted yourself personally cause you couldn’t stand not to be the centre of attention and now you’re in so deep you can’t even tell you’re drowning, cause your mouth hasn’t stopped moving long enough to take a fucking breath.

From the get go- you’ve always been too focused on getting your shit in, intent on being seen as a ‘badass’ like it doesn’t come across more as a petulant temper tantrum. You’re good under the right circumstances, but this isn’t on your terms anymore- you don’t get to dictate the rules of engagement cause you think you have the biggest set of balls going.
No, I’ve come to realize you’re little more than sentient garbage, like bubblegum stuck to the sole of the Bombshells division, the absolute epitome of everything that I hope is one day eradicated from this industry… See, being a five time champion doesn’t make you important as much as it means you’ve got slippery fingers- and I’d go as far as to call you a five time fluke if I didn’t consider it an insult to luck.

When it comes down to it Christina- I want to be the Bombshells World Champion, you just wanna be special.
I want to go out there and represent what this division actually stands for, even if I’m hated for my methods cause I believe it deserves more than what your selfish nature could ever hope to offer- you? You just want everyone to get down, kiss your feet and tell you how fucking great you are.

You had your goddamn chance, more times over than you ever deserved and I’ve done everything in my power not to simply annihilate you on the spot cause, not only will it leave a nasty stain on the floor, but because in doing so I’d simply be stooping to your level. I’d be no better than you, and that thought alone makes me wanna go take a shower in some bleach till the taste stops burning in my mouth.

More importantly though, and you need to understand this, I value that title… the one you carry around like a fucking half price accessory from the dollar shop… far more than I value you, or your life.”

Amber’s Apartment
Atlantic City, NJ
10:58am

Almost nine hours now.

That's how long it had been since she’d slipped away from the house Mac and her shared in Vegas, how long it had been since she’d tried to quantify her breaking heart with justifications that she needed to just disappear for a little while and get her head back together- knowing full well that inside she was already tearing herself apart at the seams. How long it had been since she walked out of that house, clinging desperately onto a hope that he’d be able to forgive her, and everything she knew that she’d be willing to do, when all this was over.

Almost nine hours now.

That's how long she’d been running from everything she couldn’t stand to destroy.

Slipping beneath the water's surface, Amber found herself briefly grateful that Mac couldn’t see her now. She wasn’t sure if she could explain how an ice bath intended to nurse the bruises and niggling injuries and placate the emotional apathy creeping across her synapses had become the occasional rush of water over the bathtubs edge as she slipped beneath the surface in hopes that in possibly failing to come back up that she might leave those she cared about better off for it.
Beneath the rippling water, clear yet cold and stinging on her eyes, she found a muffled solace in the distortion as though somehow she were the clear version and everyone else were the ones who could have been considered broken.

Water had always been known for its cleansing properties, but there was so much blood and grime that she couldn't simply wash away. No scrubbing could change anything she’d done to get here, for every layer scraped away there’d be another further ingrained to the point she wasn’t even sure that what was left would be worth salvaging in the end.
Time had accumulated everything horrific she’d done to get to where she was under her skin, out of reach until she tore through everything better she’d tried to be- even then though, the layers would thicken and grow more unwieldy for everytime some poor innocent fuck got caught in the cross fire and paid the price for her ambitions.

Part of her waited for Mac to burst through the door, knight in shining armour looking to save the dragon from itself while cutting down the townsfolk who just didn't quite get that the princess in the tower deserved to rot in the rubble of every lie she’d built. He wasn’t coming though, not yet at least. He would, of course, because he always did- but by that point Amber had already planned on being lost to the wind. For every time she created distance, he’d close it. For every wrong, he’d make it right. She didn’t deserve him and yet he’d never stopped fighting to prove otherwise, that her worth wasn’t based solely on what pissants thought of lions.

Besides, she'd stolen his key to her apartment on the way out the door.

Just for good measure.

She’d told him she just needed some time- despite the fact both of them knew it was a lie. It was an easy one to tell though, cause she’d done it all her life…

… “It doesn’t have to be this way.” ...

His eyes were bleary when he said it, his voice a little hoarse cause he hadn’t expected to be fighting a verbal tug of war at 3:07 in the morning. She tried to dispel that she heard confusion and hurt in his voice, hoping that the early hours and continual disquiet disconnect between her ears had her hallucinating- it wouldn’t be forever, she’d promised as though that somehow made it any easier to explain away.
Just long enough that she could get past this. Whatever the fuck it had become.

Now, with skin prickling and an ache in her chest, she knew exactly what it was and she despised it.

Pressure creates diamonds, she’d been told that a thousand times in her career, but people always seemed to forget that pressure also created combustion- and for these past few weeks Amber couldn’t deny that the inside of her chest had become a raging inferno. Every nerve had been frayed to the point they might simply snap with an errant gaze, the same person that she’d buried for the good of all was the only one who seemed to be left after everything else of her had been razed to the ground.
There was little left of the ‘Painted Hurricane’, the destructive force of nature that had torn through the Bombshells division on her way to the top of the mountain and perhaps less of the Distorted Angel who had built the foundation for which all her successes had blossomed from…

All that was left was Amber Ryan.

… and it fucking scared her to death.

… “I just… There’s just things I need to deal with.” …

Not because she was fragile, brittle like bone china, the vulnerable and scared little girl running from everything cause that was the only thing that made sense… but because, at her core, she was the worst of them all. Pure unadulterated sociopath filtered through the worst that society could throw at her, the cold fucking dead heart of a stone angel and the eye of an F5 no longer masked by monikers and good intentions.

She could feel the burning now, the pressure bursting in her lungs as her body screamed for oxygen. Of course the surface was right there, all she had to do was meet it- but it would mean leaving the muffled solace of nowhere in particular. Beneath the water- she was no longer Amber Ryan, no longer bitter and broken skin and bone- just weightlessness and thoughtlessness drifting closer to a precipice begging her to just peek over the edge one more time.
Maybe she could stay a little longer, after all the water wasn’t so cold now…

… “You don’t have to deal with everything alone, you know?" …

Bubbles seeped between her lips as she struggled to open her eyes, her chest felt as though her ribs were caving in now as though trying to close off it's contents to anyone who might want to peek inside.
Maybe she should have just thrown the match, taken her chances at the contract signing and given Christina everything she was owed, receipt after receipt for all the hurt she’d caused just to get her name on people's tongues, to remember that she wasn’t just some bit player in a grander narrative… It certainly would have saved a lot of heartache.
Maybe it wouldn't have changed the result of the Blast From The Past semi-final match, but she’d have breathed easier knowing that it wasn’t her restraint that had cost them their opportunity. Despayre had already been screwed once by Christina, and now Amber had let it happen again, Mac had been dragged down with them- the momentum and grandeur of the win now tainted cause the blue haired heathen couldn’t be without a spotlight.

Collateral damage. It was always expected, but to go out of one's way to create it… even Amber had never stooped quite that low.

Lights were flickering in Amber’s vision as she squinted, trying to find her bearings despite not having moved, while her ribs seemed to close in tighter and a violent, raging ache seemed to pulsate out from behind her eyes.
Want had nothing left to do with who she had to be- what was necessary wasn’t always best, but it was the only way that justice- if it could even be called that now- could potentially be dealt. Actions had consequences and so far Christina had seen little to none, coasting by under the false pretense that they no longer applied when you solely coloured outside the lines.

Amber had chosen to bide her time and allow karma to enact it's full retribution- but now she wondered perhaps if she’d waited too long...

… “Maybe not, but this time I do. I love you” …

There was nothing left in her lungs now as the last bubble drifting listlessly towards the now still again surface- only a decision was left to be made as the lights flickered brighter and harsher, the throbbing ache behind her eyes rattling the loose bones around her skull and her pulse slowing… fading…
Whatever, whoever came from this- she’d have to accept.
Even if the mirrors reflection roused a dormant sense of self-loathing, even if everyone believed that all she had left to offer was derision and destruction… even if it cost her damn near everything.

… “I love you too. Whatever it is you need to do, be safe.” …

It would be worth it for the title.

Leather and metal, a universal sign that told everyone that you were the best- regardless of whether it was actually true or not. That's what all this had come to- leaving the champion a broken, bloody mess to be scraped off a canvas would mean almost nothing if she didn’t have the Bombshells title.
A catharsis, sure, but that void Christina had created beneath her sternum wouldn’t just be satiated with carnage and chaos, it wouldn’t make her feel close to remotely vindicated if she couldn’t take the one thing from her that she relied upon to keep her relevant.
Obliterating Christina would be one thing, but to watch her scramble furiously as she realized she was about to fade into obscurity without the title… That would be a whole other level of absolution for the redhead.

Forcing herself to the surface, the faintly stale air of an apartment barely lived in quickly filled her stinging lungs while the heavy stream of dark crimson tresses trailed behind her like a sudden spurt of blood, as though the pressure relieved out the back of her skull and trailed down her back.
Water rushed over the bathtub edges in a surge, spilling and splashing across tiles and further flooding the bathroom floor while silence once again took over the space. Amber knew, running her fingers through her hair as she sat upright, that within hours it’d be like she was never here… That Mac, her soon to be husband, would come through that front door and find only a key and a note where he’d hoped to find something far more tangible in red.

Almost nine hours now.

That’s how long she’d taken to finally accept that this choice hadn't been hers all along.

… “I always am.” ...

“It's hard to believe that I wasn’t always this way.

If I’m honest though I doubt you’d believe a word I said regardless, just in the same way I don’t think you’re capable of an original thought nor distinctive comeback that doesn’t involve scraping it out of someone else's sock.
It's not as though I’ve ever given much reason for people to listen, by the time we get to the point of reasonable conversation I’ve usually commenced with blunt force trauma, and at that point one must assume that the time for talking has long since passed us by.

Thing is though, of all the undesirable things I might be labelled with- a liar doesn’t happen to be one. At least not in the sense that I’ll stand here and tell you something blatantly untrue whilst trying to pass it off as fact. Skies aren’t green and the moon isn’t made of cheese- but you Christina, you happen to be far inclined towards such things…
Renowned for your willingness to spin a web of lies so malicious and deceitful, it makes most mere mortals heads spin. A backstabber and a saboteur, a hypocrite without the good sense to simply admit that she might be wrong- you know, instead of doubling down in hopes that digging your heels further in the mud might deter and distract from the rancid dribble of shit trailing off your lips.

You’re certainly got a reputation- not because any of it's any good, but because it's so obvious, that your attempts are so obscenely brazen that most of the locker room are convinced it's satire.

Yet people say that I’m the malevolent one.

I won’t pretend I’m an innocent party, mind you- my matches with Roxi and the things I did in the midst of our rivalry are very public and well-documented. I’ve done a lot of shitty things Christina, but I’ll be damned if I don’t own every single one of them and have a justified reason for doing so- even if it happens to be a disagreeable one. I don’t simply act and react for the sake of attention seeking, I’m not so reliant on recognition that I need to go out of my way to act the cunt just so I can publically make a scene when I’m called out on my shit.
What I do, what I have done and what I will continue to do has reasons, has motives and has goals.

Whereas you just want your cake and to eat it too.

Not that you care- collateral damage is past tense, it's in the rearview and a busy little beaver like you can't be dwelling on the past, right?
Heaven forbid all the times before now that you tried to ruin someone else's life cause they barely even needed to try to outshine you, when they didn’t smush and contort themselves to fit that very specific standard that you have no hope of living up to.
How many Bombshells in that locker room do you think would actually come out and save you if I started smashing your face into a concrete floor? By the time your facial features start to resemble hamburger, I’m still counting the number on one hand.

How many more would cheer, would take up a front row seat and throw popcorn, would consider anything I leave behind as an improvement provided that mouth of yours no longer works. Now we’re starting to get to the point that I’m running out of toes…
You have screwed so many people, taken liberties when they weren’t yours to be taking and you expect that there is anyone not related to you who’d take up and fight for the false honour you so desperately need defended.
That fucking microscope you wanna shine on everyone elses indiscretions sweetheart, turn it back around and take a long hard look- then take the lens cap off cause you damn sure aren’t nearly as fucking perfect as you think you are.

I’m not coming out here to stand up for those you’ve left in your wake, well not all of them, I’m not planning on taking up heroism any time soon cause there's enough of those already that make me feel violently ill with their self-righteous vigor. I’m coming for those you I care about that you hurt unnecessarily, those of mine who you dragged into this fight…
Mac and Despayre.
It's almost funny really, cause outside of Inception and whatever smart-assery you thought you were pulling on Valentines with your sweet, darling little girl… I left your loved ones out of it. Just like I did Roxi until they interfered, until they decided to cross my path willingly or otherwise.

Professional and personal, I like to draw a line between these things but you can’t seem to tell the difference- similarly to how you can’t seem to remember which orifice you’re supposed to defecate from.
All this bluster and bullshit you put on, this pantomimic poorly scripted redemption arc that literally no one is buying into… I wanted nothing to do with it. I wanted to distance myself from those muddy waters of familial drama that you luxuriate in, I wanted to come into Blaze Of Glory and rescue that title from the murky soap opera that is your existence.

I have no doubt you’ll bring the pageantry and posse to Blaze Of Glory- strength in numbers only works though when there's strength at all. I doubt your wife would want much of anything to do with me, although I do look forward to seeing if her motivation to actually fight has returned… Your daughter? I might be a monster, but even I wouldn’t hurt a child. Not intentionally at least.
Friends, relatives, far off distant cousins related by divorce and despair at sharing your heritage- by all means though, you bring them all. You wanted to make this a family affair, I’m opening the doors and welcoming them all in personally cause when it comes down to it- you could bring an army to Blaze Of Glory… and I’d slaughter them all just to make you understand.

I’ll be honest, I don’t care if you come alone or flanked with minions too fucking brainwashed to realize that it's the daft leading the blind, I couldn't give half a fuck if anyone shows up to help you cause as far as I’m concerned- and yes Christina, I’m gonna spell this out and tell you it's absolutely a warning and a threat so you don’t mess this one up later, anyone steps through that fucking curtain and it's their blood on your hands.
If you can’t fight your battles alone, if you can’t dig yourself out of the hole with your own two hands cause your nails are too pretty to mess- then I will cut them down where they stand.

Let it be known loud and clear- I could go out there tomorrow and eviscerate you and not even blink, I could widow your wife without losing a moment of sleep and I could orphan your daughter and my world would keep on spinning all the same.
Being a parent, as admirable as it might be- doesn't automatically make you a better person by default and it doesn’t change that you’re willing to continually put people you care about in harm's way like glorified meat shields, in hopes you might somehow play the victim in the aftermath.

You don’t get to dictate anymore, you don’t get to run pawns across the board thinking that your way through as queen is somehow more glorified cause it's over their sacrifices.
See, this match is designed to remove all excuses- and I’m sure you’re already lining them up like dominoes in a chain… Fact is Christina, you’re in deep water now. You swam out here of your own volition, but your legs are getting heavy and it's getting harder to breathe- normally I’d implore you to not look down however I’d love to catch the final glimpse of your face before I drag you under the surface.

I made my name in ultraviolence Christina- it wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t fun. Still isn’t and I doubt time will come to change that, but I’ve become very fucking good at it- maybe you think that makes me a one trick pony, but the truth is I’d just as readily leave your limbs tied in knots as I would throw a fireball in your face. I hit like a truck without the benefit of a driver slamming on the brakes, I kick like a horse with a muscle spasm on steroids- and most importantly, I’m not afraid to break a nail.

There is nothing you can do to me that hasn’t already been attempted- everything you gave me when you were doped up on emotional anguish and rage, was that your best? I hope not, and I know you’ll vehemently deny it cause it doesn’t serve your chances well.
With the advantage of surprise, without me even fighting back- you couldn’t even get that right… You failed at putting me down just as badly as you’ve consistently failed to be a good role model for your daughter, as you’ve time and time again managed to fuck up being a good wife.

You had your chance and you showed me your hand, so now consider me exceedingly underwhelmed.

When it comes down to it, this is my game Christina Rose, and you’re strutting around like you’ve got any kind of advantage, like you’re calling a bluff that doesn’t exist trying to save face as reality once again blindsides you from head on.
This Ironman stipulation is to make sure it's definitive, that for every fall where lay flat on your back staring at the lights while your vision stains red, everytime you scream out while furiously tapping that mat in hopes I might show mercy and relent- I want you to finally understand that action does have consequence and that karma is a patient mistress.

Everything you’ve done, it's coming back tenfold. Every word you’ve said, I hope burns all the way back down. Every moment of hurt, of deceit, of betrayal that you’ve inflicted with such a blase and debase attitude- I want you to never experience another day without suffering, without the intimate knowledge that this is your fault and yours alone.

You can tell the world you’ve changed, that you aren’t that person anymore- but the moment that you saw that opportunity to step back into those shoes, you did it without even a second thought. From the start you’ve worked backwards in trying to find a reason in what I’ve done to justify that all you ever wanted was to be who you are right now...

Congratulations champ, you’re everything you ever dreamed… and I just hope it was worth it, while it lasts.

See, I wasn’t always this way…

… but people like you Christina Rose, you’re the reason I am.”

Undisclosed Hospice
Somewhere in Georgia
3:41pm

Grizz was a stubborn old bastard, and even standing at death's doorstep she had no doubt that he’d deliberately choose not to wipe his feet.

Frustratedly, the late-middle aged nurse bustled through the door to the ‘common room’ as Amber dutifully followed, through every corridor she’d murmured about standards and how everyone seemed to allow the inmates to run the asylum as though the residents were hardened criminals instead of the declining and frail. Amber chose to keep her mouth shut, more so in an attempt not to swallow too much of the antiseptic air pumped through the facility, than a show of restraint in the face of the nurses slightly archaic point of view.

A new wave of sterility washed over the redhead as she stepped through the door, like a cold and dry shower that left the taste of disinfectant and the elderly lingering on the back of her tongue, before being motioned to step aside and out of earshot as though any of them had the ability or really cared.
Amber gauged there were only four residents currently sharing the space, a woman rested peacefully in a recliner with oxygen tubes seemed to dwarf her tiny frame while two other men sat across at a table in a rather heated, albeit laboured discussion about something she couldn’t overhear.

It was the cozy recliner by the window though that seemed to leave Amber momentarily lost for words.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking…”

Almost as sterile as the air, the nurses tone grated at Amber almost immediately like a sugar coating a dog turd.

“... but Mr Parker has been awfully stubborn about leaving his chair, it's recommended that he be laying down in his room so that we might best supervise and---”

… Mr Parker, huh... If it weren’t so inappropriate to laugh in this scenario- Amber had no doubt that she’d nearly have been in stitches, just the idea of anyone addressing Grizz so formally itself was funny enough sure, but picturing his reaction to being referred to that way. Knowing the way his brow would furrow deeply and the corner of his lip would curl into an unimpressed half smile as he gauged the seriousness of their tone.
‘Mr Parker’ was his father, he’d reiterate with a faint drawl, a solemn and serious man without much sense of humour and small talk- or so he’d tell so softly that you almost had to lean in further to make sure you captured every word. If you’d like to speak to him, and by now he’d have the listener hooked, I can give you directions to the hole I put him in 30 odd years ago.

Everytime and without fail, Amber knew she could probably repeat the speech word for word despite having not heard it for over a decade herself. Satisfied, Grizz would correct them and the conversation would continue- however the nurse hadn’t fully grasped the memo it seemed, much to the redheads amusement.
Lifting a hand to cut the nurse off, she knew she’d heard more than enough after the first couple of syllables of the well practiced spiel that she was about to not-so-respectfully disagree.

“--- You want me to go over there and tell a dead man that his last days would be better spent on his back staring at a beige ceiling, than in a comfy chair watching the world go by. With all due respect- he’s likely going to be horizontal plenty soon enough so I wouldn’t be stressing that he’s missing any of the experience.”

Taken aback, and very obviously offended, the blush in the nurses cheeks glowed red. Amber had little time for such trivialities, and she liked to think that Grizz had given a very similar response based on the way the nurse stormed off with little more than a huff and a ‘I trust you can see yourself out when you’re done’ glare.
Sidling up, Amber pulled over a smaller chair beside the recliner at the window- granted the view wasn’t much of anything, she couldn’t bear to deny such a simple pleasure to---

“Sucks, doesn’t it?”

Grizz hadn’t even turned his head to face her, still gazing almost enchantedly out of the window, but Amber knew it wasn’t quite the same man she’d grown up so quickly alongside. No longer the man that kept her head above water for just long enough that she might learn to swim, the man that saw potential in delinquency and a Distorted Angel among the ruins of a resentful 13 year old girl.

“You’d think with the money they charge to put someone in here that they’d make an effort to give us something to look at.”

It had been less than six months since she’d sat across from him in a trailer, sipping iced tea through gritted teeth while trying to swallow the harsh truth of a cancer diagnosis caught far too late. He hadn’t said it was terminal, but she wasn’t stupid enough to believe otherwise. From then to now he’d become almost unrecognizable- his large frame had withered and hunched and his face once bristling and fierce seemed far more wethered and gaunt, the salt and pepper in his beard now a pallid grey contrasting against bloodshot eyes that watered incessantly.

“You haven’t found her, have you?”

Cassidy Parker was still very much a ghost, and that guilt wouldn’t let up. It wasn’t as though she hadn’t been trying, Amber reminded herself harshly, things had been slow like wading through molasses in socks… She’d found Josie and by extension managed to find Sticky.
Amber wrinkled her nose in disgust at the thought of him, that snide smile through a plexiglass window while his voice practically begged for a tracheostomy, she had no donut whatsoever that he knew where Cassidy was. That she was probably somewhere waiting for him to get out, that she’d long since abandoned hope that Amber might one day try to make amends for what she’d done.

Opening her mouth to answer, the words never came out, only the faint choking sound of guilt getting stuck in her throat, gurgling and pathetic, seemed to emerge. Grizz, while dabbing at his eyes with a handkerchief reflexively, smiled something akin to acceptance and placed a bony hand on Amber’s.

“It's okay. I figured it wouldn't be quite as easy as we’d hoped- perhaps if you do… You could give her this, it's everything I wanted to say to her face to face…”

He wanted to say more but his voice trailed off slowly, placing down his handkerchief and instead taking up a plain, white envelope that had already been sealed.

“... and if I don’t?”

It wasn’t a question the redhead wanted to pose, but logic overwrote emotion nine times out of ten in her life as she took the envelope from between Grizz’s fingers. Nothing written, nothing distinguishable. May as well have been empty, she silently mused.

“Burn it. Put it through a shredder. Unless it's her eyes, it never sees the light of day.”

Understandingly, Amber shoved the envelope into the pocket inside her jacket, almost feeling the weight of expectation force her to lilt slightly to one side. Regret was a funny thing, Amber found herself contemplating as her gaze fell back to the window, she’d spent so long just accepting things the way they were cause it was one less thing to fight that she’d almost lost track of the things she’d somehow lost along the way, the people who’d fallen by the wayside of her ambitions.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t do more.”

Grizz scoffed to the best of his ability, drawing a further glare from the middle-aged nurse passing back through the room.

“Listen to yourself- a internationally successful pro-wrestler apologizing for not completely a dead man's errand cause she’s too busy being successful. I’d be a damn fool to expect anything more, and an idiot to think you’d manage anything less- you’ve taken enough hits on my behalf Bambi, it's not on me to give you further grief.
Besides, you seem to be doing a better job of that than I ever could...”

He’d known her for long enough to know she wore expectations heavily, that she’d been the only reliable thing in her life for so long that she had to continue carrying that burden. Everything was to the grave, as though she hadn’t already taken liberties with that as well.

“Yeah well... It's a tough job making everyone miserable, but someones gotta do it.”

Humour eased the tension slightly, though it did little for the twinge radiating in her chest. A knot tightening in the void where she told everyone her heart used to be.

“Besides, aren’t you supposed to be telling me that I need to be the bigger person?”

She knew he’d kept an eye on things, no doubt he’d have his opinions as everyone else did- however he chose not to voice them knowing the little difference it would make. Old habits no doubt died hard, but grizzled old mongrels that maintained them always  seemed to fall a little harder.

“I could, but you’d tell me I was full of shit… and you’d be right. Only you can decide who you need to be to handle your business, I won’t sit here and tell you I agree with your… methods… at times, but I also never stopped you from making stupid decisions when I could have saved you from a world of hurt.
You never did like being saved Bambi, especially when you needed it.”

Amber said nothing, nostalgia and all it's rose colored tint was a trap that she’d promised herself she wouldn't fall into. She’d come here out of respect and obligation- not to wax poetic on what could have been should she have done absolutely everything differently. In the background, the faint rattle of harsh breathing and the muted deliberations seemed deafening in the absence of conversation, the space having grown more cramped and suffocating without having changed.

“You know, Cass really did love you despite what she said...”

There was that twinge again, making her eyes water and her skin prickle uncomfortably.

“I made her a promise Grizz.”

“You did, in the absence of future knowledge. Whether she admitted it or not, she understood why you couldn’t just stay. It wasn't her decision nor should it have been and whether we like it or not Bambi- sometimes leaving is the best thing we can do.”

“I made you one too.”

“... One you’ve kept to the best of your abilities.”

“Stop blowing smoke, you’re making my eyes water.”

That wasn’t the reason at all, but fuck it sounded good in the moment. All the emotions she’d pushed down inside for the past few weeks, every moment of grief and loss that she’d told herself wasn’t real and the lingering disappointment she’d caused that lay heavy on her shoulders all seemed to crash down on her at once. Tumbling bricks and chunks of steel from the walls she’d thrown up fell at her feet as her reality seemed to lay everything she was bare.

“You know you’re invited to the wedding, right? Wanna put you right in the front row so you can properly see me flipping you the bird once I get to the altar.”

More humour, more suppression as her throat scraped further raw with every word and the bubbling emotion under her skin felt as though it were seeping through her pores. Grizz chuckled softly, replacing his hand on hers if only for a moment before withdrawing it back to his lap.

“We both know I’m not going to make it there, but I appreciate that you’ve thought of me.”

Another pause, laboured and weighty fell between them as neither wanted to admit that there was little more left to say. Dutifully Amber leaned over to peck Grizz on the cheek, wearing a smile to mask the fearsome ache that now seemed to rattle her spine with every breath.

“I love you Grizz. Don’t ever tell anyone I said that though…”

Finding her feet gingerly, she barely managed to get three steps away before Grizz found his own words, his voice hoarse and brittle, still they were words that seemed almost hauntingly familiar to the redhead who couldn’t help but smile, even in sadness.

“I’m proud of you Amber, regardless…”

… “and I’ll be more so when you go out there and be the woman that the industry needs you to be, the bloody force of nature you’re supposed to be…” …

He didn’t have to say it for her to know that he still believed it, even if he might still be the only one.

“Now get the fuck out of here, before you end up like the rest of us miserable bastards.”

Complying, if only for the first time in her life, she managed to get as far as the corridor out before she could no longer restrain the tears, allowing them to run freely down her cheek as she whispered an impassioned final goodbye.

Record
SCW: 15 - 4 - 1
Uprising: 8 - 2 - 0
Life: 0 - 1 - 0</span>

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
March 14th 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
Right After Climax Control
Golden Ring Casino

The ride from the Gold Coast Casino to the Golden Ring Casino felt like a long one but finally after a long night of wrestling and drama Christina Rose had arrived at the other casino. It was going to be a busy night as she knew that Mark Cross was going to have a huge victory celebration using his credit card to host an open bar for whoever wanted to get piss drunk. Christina however was walking with a purpose. She smiled as her hair cascaded down her back. She didn’t seem to come across as the loveable nerd that we all were accustomed too. Instead she had sported some contacts and she was wearing a tight fitting black Alexander McQueen Suit that had retailed for over $4000 US dollars. She wore Louboutins red bottom heels on her feet. The World Bombshell Champion was slung proudly across a shoulder as she walked into the casino with a purpose. It wasn’t long before different staff members of the casino quickly ran to her.

“Mrs. Zdunich… Mark Cross is hosting something at the bar and…”

Christina was rude as she quickly cut the person off.

“And I care because?! Look if it has something to do with the bar that sounds like a Danielle issue… So go bother her and please leave me alone…”

Christina ignored the staff member as she continued to walk in her heels. A chuckle escaped her lips as she adjusted the championship proudly over her shoulder. It was in that moment that she was quickly approached by that of her friend Charlotte.

“Christina what was all of that about tonight?!”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Charlotte with an uneasy expression on her face. She slowly looks at her championship and smiles passionately.

“What do you mean what was that about?! From where I am standing it seems like I am still the World Champion and in two weeks I am finally going to get what I wanted. I am going to have the privilege of stepping into the ring with Amber Ryan. I did exactly what I said I was going to do. It didn’t matter if the owners forced me to defend my title twice on the way to having that match. It didn’t even matter that you yourself didn’t believe in me…”

Charlotte shakes her head as she looks back to Christina with an uneasy expression on her face.

“Christina you need to understand something…”

Christina however cuts her off glaring deeply into her eyes.

“Understand what exactly?! That you practically kept telling me that I needed to be focused?! That I shouldn’t have had my eyes on Amber and that I should have been looking at Keira and Jessie?! When people start talking to me in that way that’s just another way of saying that you really didn’t believe in me! You didn’t think I would have the ability to be in this position and look at me!!! Not only did I outwrestle BOTH of them, but there shouldn’t be a single doubt in anybody’s mind if I am ready for the big match at hand…”

Charlotte however sighs in return as she looks back at her friend.

“I never said that! It’s just I wanted you to look at the bigger task at hand. I didn’t want you to be so focused on Amber that you would forget of the things right in front of you. I know you have worked your ass off into trying to capture the championship. What would have all of it meant if you simply lost i?! You wouldn’t have gotten to your end goal and you would be back at square one.”

Christina just shakes her head as she speaks again.

“Whatever… In my eyes it just seems like you didn’t really have faith in me, but it doesn’t matter. It’s all water under the bridge. I got what I want and that’s all that matters at the end of the day. Whether you believed in me or not personally I don’t give a shit…Now if you would excuse me I have an even to look over. This idiot Mark Cross wishes to throw his money around the casino. I will at least make sure that he doesn’t spend beyond what he actually has…”

Christina keeps on walking with a purpose but she is stopped right in her tracks as Charlotte pulls at her arm.

“Charlie I swear to God if you don’t let go of my arm right now…”

Charlotte however just shrugs her shoulders.

“I wouldn’t be too hasty to get to that event. Daniel actually told me to pull you as soon as you get in. He wants to have a serious word with you…”

The blue haired vixen nods her head with a chuckle as she lets a wide grin escape her lips.

“Oh he wishes to speak to me?! Of course he wants to speak with me. I bring in so much money into this casino. My events are always top notch not to mention when I do work in the bar area people are willing to spend tons of cash just so I could wait on their table which in turn fills my pocket with a lot of tip money. So please tell me Charlotte what could he possibly wish to say to one of his biggest money makers?!”

“Before you get all arrogant and wedge your head so far up your ass. I think you should go meet with him. It’s never a good thing to assume things. You do know the saying of what happens when people assume things right?!”

Christina crosses her arms as she really looks like she couldn’t be bothered.

“Whatever you say Charlie… We might as well just get things over with seeing as I know exactly what Daniel is going to do…”

Charlotte just seems disheartened as Christina walks away from her and makes her way over to Daniel’s office. She doesn’t even bother to knock as she instead just finds herself going into the room. She takes a seat in front of his desk and his a wicked grin on her lips as she looks back at him.

“So what can I help you with?! Why did you want me to come to your office?! Is it because I am an amazing worker?! Is it because I bring in a lot of money, or better than yet is it because I am the World Bombshell Champion which makes me the greatest bombshell in all of wrestling today…”

Daniel just sighs as he looks back at her.

“Actually none of those are reasons why I brought you to the office tonight…”

Christina seems confused as she just laughs.

“Excuse me?! Oh let me guess is it because you want me to host that idiot Mark Cross’ party tonight… I will make sure he can cover whatever he plans to spend tonight…”

Daniel looks directly at Christina.

“That’s not it either and honestly maybe you should watch your mouth when you talk about Mark. He might be a lot of things but the reality is he is covering MY spot so if you have something bad to say about him you are actually talking me down. That isn’t what you were going for was it?!”

Christina quickly chimes in.

“Of course not… It’s just that… Well…”

Daniel cuts her off as he crosses his arms in return.

“Quite frankly I don’t care what you were going for. The real reason why I brought you here tonight is because of your actions tonight. It was really bad business for us. I know Mackenzie and Charlotte have constantly had conversations with you regarding being able to keep your wrestling business separate from what happens at the casino. However it becomes an issue when every single week you use my girls for your own selfish ambitions and on top of that you do something so idiotic that a lot of the paying patrons wish to leave because of your actions…”

Christina seems baffled as she quickly sits up.

“LEAVE BECAUSE OF ME, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!”

“Listen I don’t give a bloody shit if you went about and killed Amber Ryan but where the real issue comes up is when you do something so heinous to one of the most loveable superstars that SCW has to offer. You yourself hosted a special meet and greet event for Despayre and you saw how many fans came with their money willing to be part of the special event. He was a major SCW attraction and because of YOU he is no longer in the Blast From The Past Tournament anymore. We could have made a fortune on his merchandise sales and people coming into town to see such a beloved face but that’s not the case anymore…”

Christina scoffs in return.

“You have to be kidding me… You are making a big deal over HIM?!

“You still don’t get it Christina… Screwing HIM over SCREWS over the casino… That’s money lost…”

Christina shakes her head.

“WHO CARES… You have the WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION working right here in this casino. That has to mean something…”

“As much as you might think it means. You can see yourself as the biggest hero in the world but the world doesn’t have the same perspective of you. You aren’t the most popular person and people would actually rather pay big money to see you get your arse kicked or at least humiliated in different ways. That’s why I need to give into the demands of the people and we are going to do something special. It will be a way for you to make up some of that money we lost out on. The casino will be having a huge event tomorrow…”

Christina raises her eyes in return.

“Oh a special event… Let me guess it’s going to be Ruby’s big 23rd birthday party?!”

“Kate has been absolutely annoying about that, and even though it’s a little too short notice for my liking we will let her have her party. Only for the simple reason that as annoying as Ruby is she still was my partner for the Blast For The Past Tournament, and she did make it to the finals so kudos to her I guess… However that isn’t the event that I was talking about…”

Christina seems befuddled.

“No… If that’s not the event what else could you possibly be talking about?!”

Daniel smiles wickedly.

“Tomorrow we are going to give the public what they want… At 7 o clock in the morning you are going to come to the casino and be taking the place of the janitors. What that means is you will be cleaning out toilets and other things. You will have a special boss for the morning. I had some of our media people send out a feeler to see how well it would go over and it already sold out. So if I was you I wouldn’t be too quick to wear your expensive Alexander McQueen stuff because you will be getting dirty…”

Christina throws her hands up in return.

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME… CHRISTINA ZDUNICH DOESN’T CLEAN SHIT… I won’t be touching ANY toilets Daniel!!!”

“Oh you will be and if you don’t you won’t be working here anymore… When you are done with that I have something else you will have to do with me seeing as you constantly keep pulling the resources of Mackenzie and Charlotte. Everything you do comes with a price Christina especially when it involves this casino, but we will deal with how you can repay me for their constant use tomorrow. As far as right now goes why don’t you go home and rest up…I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be hell with you especially considering who your boss for the day is…”

“Can you give me a hint?!”

Daniel shakes his head in return.

“No… That would ruin the surprise… Just make sure you are here 7 am sharp… Don’t be late and please don’t wear your best stuff it’s only going to get dirty…”

With that Christina felt disgusted as she quickly got up and left the office. She had a look of anger on her face as she didn’t even bother with staying for Mark’s party. She figured it was best to go back home…

Zdunich Apartment
Same Night, Late At Night

It was late when Christina had finally arrived at home to her Las Vegas apartment. As soon as she came through the door she was met by that of her little ten year old daughter Aurora. The little Afro-Mexican girl crossed her arms as she looked deeply into the eyes of her mother.

“It’s about time you came home…”

Christina took off her expensive heels as she tossed them to the side. Her eyes met with that of her daughters. She looked down into her eyes noticing that the girl’s eyes are completely red. Christina doesn’t know what to say as she lets out a long sigh.

“What is going on Aurora, why are you awake… Shouldn’t you be in bed, and have you been crying all night?!”

It is at that moment that Seleana emerges from the bedroom. The tall blonde crosses her arms as she looks back at her wife.

“She has been crying Estrellita…It has been nonstop… I tried to get her to stop but she doesn’t want to listen ja…”

The latina is taken back as she walks over to Aurora and looks down into her eyes.

“And what could make you possibly cry all night?!”

The girl forms a few tears but she does everything in her power to wipe them from out of her eyes as she looks firmly back at her mother.

“You…”

“What do you mean I am making you cry…”

The little girl runs over to Seleana as she holds her tightly and seems frightened of Christina.

“I don’t even know who you are mommy… You made a promise that you would protect me. When that mean woman got in my face I know you did everything in your power you could to be there for me. It was great to see you fired up. You were my hero but I don’t like what you have been doing these last few weeks!”

Christina opens her eyes in return.

“What do you mean pumpkin… Everything I have done was to protect you!!!”

Aurora quickly shakes her head in return.

‘Nooo… The following week you bloodied her… She might be mean but she didn’t deserve that. She didn’t even try to defend herself but you kept on beating her up anyway…”

Christina raises her voice.

“SHE DESERVED IT AURORA… After the way she got in your face that first week I just couldn’t let her get away with it… She had it coming…”

Aurora yells back.

“YOU SAY SHE HAD IT COMING BUT EVEN THOUGH SHE GAVE ME THAT MIST STAINED BOUQUET SHE DIDN’T PUT HER HANDS ON ME!!! SHE NEVER HURT ME!!! YOU DIDN’T CARE… YOU USED ME TO BEAT HER UP!!! YOU KEPT ON PUNCHING, AND PUNCHING, AND PUNCHING… YOU DIDN’T TRY TO STOP!!!!”

“I can explain…”

“NO YOU CAN’T!!! ON TOP OF THAT YOU DESTROYED HER MOTORCYCLE!!! She didn’t even deserve it… As much as you want to say you did it for me you really did it for yourself! She could have gotten upset and beat you up but she still didn’t do ANYTHING…”

Christina doesn’t even know what to say as she just stands there dumbfounded. She takes a long deep breath as she looks back into the eyes of her daughter.

“Aurora… I… I can explain…”

“NO YOU CAN’T…”

Aurora cuts her mother off again as she is absolutely angry.

“It just didn’t stop there for you mommy. Even to the point of you signing your contract to fight her you just had to make fun of her, and she just took her. You went down to the ring for her match and you had to get involved, and because of what you did you ruined three other people. It’s not fair to Myra and Mac! It’s not fair to Despayre and you did it for what reason, just so you could continue to bully Amber Ryan?!”

Christina jumps back as her daughter continues to yell at her. Christina tries everything in her power to defend herself.

“Bully… Pumpkin I am far from a bully…You know as well as I do that I wouldn’t do that to anybody!”

“Well what do you call it then because the way I see it I only see a bully in front of me! Amber might be rude but at least she made it known what she wanted after you had won a match. It’s not like she got involved in that match! It’s not like she got involved in that match with Keira… It’s not like she got involved in your match with Jessie Salco… Whatever you think you are you are far from that… I hope at Blaze of Glory Amber Ryan beats you because bullies SHOULD NEVER WIN… I DON’T HAVE ANY FAITH IN YOU AND I DON’T WANT YOU TO WIN!!!”

Christina’s heart had sunk. This entire time everything she did was to protect her family. She could never see Aurora ripping into her like she did. From saving her from her biological father to even trying to save her cancer ridden mother, the fact is that Christina couldn’t deny anything that Aurora was telling her. She had a point. Christina however stood there dumbfounded as she looked back at her daughter.

“You really don’t mean any of that Aurora…”

Aurora however stands her ground as she continues to look at her mother.

“I do mean it! Do you remember when we watched the Avengers Infinity War together…”

“Yes… How could I ever forget an amazing movie?!”

Aurora shakes her head in return.

“And do you remember Thanos finally snapping his fingers to get what he wanted… He was in that place where he spoke to his daughter and he understood it had cost him everything to get what he wanted… It cost him his daughter’s life and his happiness. That’s how I feel right now. You were so desperate for this match with Amber that you used me to get it… You said you were saving me but it was never about that. You just said it was about me to make yourself feel better about doing evil things isn’t that true?!”

Christina is the one with tears in her eyes now as she looks back at her daughter.

“Aurora… I… I… I am sorry please…”

Aurora however shakes her eyes in return as she just sighs as she looks back at Seleana.

“No… That won’t work… I don’t like you anymore…I rather spend time with my other mommy. At least she shows that she cares. I hang out with all of her cousins and at least they enjoy me all the time and don’t use me for a… What’s that word mommy?!”

Seleana shrugs her shoulders.

“I think publicity stunt ja?!”

Aurora nods her head.

“Yeah that… That’s all I ever was to you! Well no more… You can take your stupid title and your ego because you won’t have my support…It’s not like we do anything anyway! Bye Felicia!!! Come on other mommy let’s go do something together… At least you really love me…”

With that Aurora throws her hands up towards Christina as she begins to walk away. She walks towards her bedroom and slams the door behind her. Christina just looks at her wife before she turns her attention to her championship title that is slung over a shoulder.

“Seleana… Please talk to her…”

Seleana however just shrugs her shoulders back in return as she looks further into Christina’s eyes. She looks back at the door that was just slammed as her eyes go back to that of her wife.

“No… I am not going to do that chickie…That is something that you will need to do on your own. I can’t fight your battles. Is this another tale of the same old, same old?!”

“What do you mean?!”

Seleana however is very firm as she talks back to her wife.

“What I mean is once again you are letting the title consume you. Whenever you want something nothing else means anything to you… So you need to figure out what’s really important to you… As far as I go I am going to check on Aurora because that little girl needs me. I can’t leave her side. I just want you to think about everything you do. Take a glance at all, and look at where you are now… Was all of it honestly worth it?! Was becoming this selfish bully worth losing the confidence of your own daughter over?!”

“Seleana I…”

“I don’t want an answer now because I know you are just speaking out of emotion… Just sleep and think on it…Aurora wants to sleep with me tonight so I hope you don’t think I am being mean when I say you will have to sleep on the couch tonight…Sorry…”

With that Seleana finally goes towards her daughter’s room as she opens the door and closes it behind her. Christina is left in the living room by herself. She plops down on the couch as she sighs out loudly. She still has her championship slung against her shoulder. She takes it off as she cradles it in her hands and lets a deep breath escape her lips.

“Was it worth it?!”

Her eyes slowly leave off the championship as she looks back at the door where her daughter is at. Tears flow down Christina’s eyes as she finally glances back at the championship. She wipes the tears out of her eyes as a small smirk escapes her lips.

“Damn right it was…I am the World Bombshell Champion and if somebody wants to try to prove a point in order to take it from me… I will always fight back and sometimes even more violent than the first strike upon me…So whoever wishes to take this away from me better brace themselves because they will get this work…”

Christina cradles it even tighter as her eyes never leave off of the championship.

The Next Morning
Golden Ring Casino

It was 7 o’clock in the morning as Christina had found her way back to the Golden Ring Casino. She was sporting a sweat suit as she made sure she wasn’t dressed to impress as she waited to see what Daniel had in mind for this big cleaning event. Christina crossed her arms as some fans were standing behind a barricade. Fans were socially distant and snapping photos as she offered a long drawn out sigh.

“Okay take all of the photos you want but I feel like a World Champion deserves a lot more respect than this…Anyway where is this special person that Daniel said would be in charge of me… I don’t know why all of you would line up here… It may not go in the way that you would hope for it to go…”

It wasn’t long until there were loud sounds of cheers. Christina quickly turned her attention to the source of cheers and as she did she could see Despayre walking towards her. He was wearing a whistle around his neck. He couldn’t help but grin as he looked over at Christina. She seemed confused as she looked back at him.

“Despy?! Wait what are you doing here?!”

Despayre however just shook his head as he looked back at Christina.

“I am your boss for the morning. Now Daniel said that you are mine to do whatever I want with and you have a lot of cleaning to do today…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Despayre.

“Look I know you are supposed to get me to clean up and what not but Despy I feel like the two of us need to really have a chat with one another. There are some things I need to get off of my chest…”

Despy raises his eyes in return as he looks back at her.

“Oh is that a fact. What do you have to say?!”

Christina takes a long deep breath as she walks over towards him and offers a hug.

“From the bottom of my heart I just want to say that I apologize for what I did to you in your tag team match. You need to understand that I am very sad that I got involved. I never meant to screw you over. It’s just I really wanted Amber Ryan to be focused on me for our big match at the Super Card.”

Christina smiles wider than before.

“On top of that I know it must suck not to win the Blast From The Past tournament but to look at the bright side of things. Deep down you know the only one that you should be teaming up with is me. Nothing will ever compare to the run we had when we won the tournament together. It was a real magical run and we were so amazing when we beat everybody like we did. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have won my first World Championship and gone onward to winning a total of five World Championships. That’s all because of you sweetie. You are amazing and I hope that you will forgive me…”

Despy looks at Christina as he nods his head. He opens up a little notebook as he looks at it before he turns his attention over to Angel. Christina seems confused as he begins to speak.

“Wow it’s exactly like you said Angel…”

Christina looks back at Despy as she folds her arms in return.

“Wait what exactly did he say?!”

Despy smiles as he looks back at Christina before he shows her the notebook.

“Angel wrote in this notebook before we even got here. He wrote about things you would try to do to get out of your cleaning assignment…Here have a read for it yourself…”

Christina takes the notebook as she begins to read out loud.

“1. Will try to make things all about her. 2. Will try to force a fake and insincere apology. 3. Will try to play off that nobody can team up with me but her even though she turned on me one week later. 4. Will try to say things in hopes of trying to call off this cleaning event…”

Despy nods his head as he begins to speak.

“It’s exactly like Angel said…”

Christina throws the book aside as she begins to get even more angry.

“Listen here you little shit stain! I don’t want to hear what your little make pretend TEDDY BEAR has to say about me. What I do know is that I am not cleaning anything and…”

She doesn’t even get to finish saying what she wanted to say as Despy smiles shaking his head.

“I see you didn’t continue reading because number 5 said you would have 3 alignment changes in an argument. Number 6 said you would try to cry your way out of cleaning…”

Despayre smiles as he looks back at Christina.

“I know all of this might seem bad but Angel, Mikah, and just about everyone has told me I am not allowed to accept your apology. It is too soon… Now if anybody is sorry it’s me…”

Christina looks back at Despy as she gives an uneasy expression.

“What are you sorry for?!”

That is when he cracks a very wide grin as he tosses a back pack at her. She opens it and it reveals an orange jump suit like the type that inmates would wear at a prison. He begins to smile as she shakes her head.

“What is this exactly?!”

He snickers.

“That is your cleaning outfit… Angel wanted me to tell you that there is nothing you can do to get out of this! You are officially on lockdown. So go get changed and make sure you also grab that toothbrush out of that bag as well. You are going to need it especially to clean the toilets. You better get all of tough spots and it better be shiny…”

Christina crosses her arms again.

“No… I am not doing any of that… I know I messed up big time with you but this just isn’t happening. So you might as well send all of these people home because I am not going to sit here and clean up anybody’s toilet…”

Despy looks at Angel before he turns his attention back over to Christina.

“Angel said that if you don’t clean he is going to say something to Daniel and you know what that means. You will be fired from your position…”

Christina doesn’t know what to say as she instead decides to walk into the bathroom to the sound of loud cheers from all of the fans that gathered to watch her go through with this. She walks out looking like an inmate. She is holding a toothbrush in her hands and it isn’t long before Despy smiles back at her.

“Hey who said you could leave that bathroom?! I do believe Angel left something for you in the toilet bowl… You might want to clean it up..”

Christina doesn’t waste any time walking back into the bathroom. She takes a moment to look at each stall and each of them is filled with something disgusting. She shakes her head in utter disgust as she gets down on her knees and begins to clean. She screams at the top of her lungs.

“I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GONNA RIP THE STUFFING OUT OF A TEDDY BEAR!!!!!”

About an hour goes by of her cleaning the entire bathroom with nothing but a toothbrush. She finally exits the bathroom and realizes that the crowd is gone. Christina has a befuddled expression on her face. She looks around before Mackenzie walks over to Christina and claps her hands in return.

“So did you learn your lesson?!”

Christina is absolutely disgusted as she glares daggers back at her friend.

“What lesson would that be exactly?!”

“That you need to learn when and where to pick your strikes… Now I know everybody will try to tell you that what you did was wrong, but in order to get anywhere you need to strike first and strike often…”

Christina thinks about it with a sigh.

“Are you absolutely sure about this?! I appreciate everything you have done for me but last night I had to deal with my own daughter telling me that she didn’t believe in me. As a mother that really hurts to hear her say that about me. She is my entire inspiration and not to have that honestly makes me a shell of who I am supposed to be… Perhaps I should have maybe done things in the Charlotte way. I could have been logical and…”

Mackenzie cuts her off with a smile.

“Nice girls finish last… Look where you are now… You are the World Champion… I have been preparing you for this very moment. No disqualification falls count anywhere iron women match… You can do just about anything to her in that match…”

“I know and that honestly is what is scaring me. I have done so much to her and she hasn’t really reacted. Come match time I have a feeling she is going to beat the living shit out of me…”

Mackenzie shakes her head.

“Not a chance… Besides if you are really worried you know you could always rely on Charlotte and I to help you out. You don’t have to be out there alone…”

Christina quickly puts her hand up.

“No… I need to do this alone. I need to have my respect and showcase I can handle whatever she throws at me…”

“Good… Who cares what others say about you. I know for a fact that you will have this one in the bag. You haven’t been training with Charlotte and I for the past month for nothing. You did so for this very moment so it’s time to bring out everything that you have learned…”

Christina nods her head.

“Sounds like a plan. I won’t let any of you down. I won’t let myself down and I damn sure won’t let my daughter down. Whatever happens the title won’t be leaving my waist. That much I can definitely  tell you…”

Mackenzie nods her head as she looks back at Christina.

“Despite what many say about you I knew you were primed for all of this, and now the real training will begin…”

“Real training?!”

Mackenzie smirks.

“Yes… Seeing as you constantly pulled Charlotte and I to do a lot of favors for you he wants you to do something in return. We have worked on your fighting skills and your grappling skills but the return we expect is going to be more than just that of you keeping a championship title around your waist…”

“Oh and what exactly does he want me to do?!”

Mackenzie smiles even wider as she looks at Christina.

“You are going to go on a job with Charlotte and I… I know you still have thoughts in your mind on what we did to take care of Aurora’s biological father. So now you will actually have the strength to go through with taking care of what needs to be done. You see Daniel wanted me to fill you in. One of our rival casinos down the street called the Montecito have been taking a lot of money from us through the use of card counters. What we wish to do is infiltrate into their office area and see if we can steal some information to figure out if we can hold something against them. We will strike back and we will do so hard…”

“Sounds easy enough… And what did you need from me exactly?!”

Mackenzie smiles in return.

“It would be easy but they have one of the best security teams in all of Vegas. All eyes would be on us as soon as we go through the door. So what we need is a real distraction and the type that can only come in the form of you…”

“Me a distraction?!”

Mackenzie nods her head.

“Yes… All you need to do is create a big enough diversion and start some commotion so that Charlotte and I can do what we do best… The type of diversion we need is the type that only a Hollywood Actress could create. So I don’t know what you have in store but create a character and go with it. Make it appealing, and make it authentic. This should be right up your alley. After all you have no problem portraying to be a nice girl only to change the script and become a vile and vain Bitch on a dime…”

“That’s not really what you think of me…”

“How else could you explain actually giving into things so easily and having the ability to fight Amber’s fire with a bigger fire?! The sooner you actually admit that the person we all saw these last couple of weeks is who you really are is the quicker that things will be fine…”

“Whatever… It will actually feel good to go out with you all for once. I have a feeling I might actually enjoy what we are about to do. You don’t have to worry about my distraction. I got it covered. Just make sure you have my back…”

“Good girl… Now you can see what we are really about. Welcome to the family Christina…I knew you had all of this in you…”

With that Mackenzie smiles at Christina as the blue haired vixen could only smile in return.

“Let me change out of this orange jumpsuit and then we could get down to business…”

And with that the two women smile at one another and it’s on that image that they walk away from one another.

So look where we are… In a little over two weeks I will be walking into the ring with that of Amber Ryan and I have a feeling it’s going to be absolutely bloody. The two of us have been battling one another since the end of January. To be honest I don’t know what Amber expected when she attacked me. It was supposed to be my night. I just fought Keira Johnson in an amazing match and I set the fucking record for World Champions in this company.

I had went down a path that nobody else has ever gone down in this entire company. I became a World Champion for a fifth time. No bombshell or superstar has ever done that before. Yet here I am and I managed to do it, but did anybody ever show me an ounce of respect?!

Of course nobody did because nobody gave a fuck… I know I sound so fired up right now but honestly I have a lot to get off of my chest and I feel so fired up right now. Since I got to this company I have always laid everything down. I have always giving every single bit of myself to become legendary and you would think by now that I would get a little respect.

Did it come my way?!

No because everybody always had their eyes on somebody else. It was always about looking about others in this company and the woman known as Crystal Hilton, Christina Rose, or whatever you wish to call me constantly gets overlooked. I can’t go a day without somebody calling me a psycho, a maniac, or a nutcase. That’s the only respect that I ever get and it is complete bullshit.

What does a woman have to do to actually get noticed around here?!

However all of the signs of disrespect really started to come when Tommy Knox made his big return last year. Around this time last year before Blaze of Glory he came out with a hotwire and came out with a list with the best bombshells ever. He named the top five women and do you think my name was anywhere on the list?!

Zero… Nothing… Nada… I didn’t get a single fucking thing…

As much as I constantly pour my heart and soul into the ring, it just seems that people don’t really appreciate me. I can’t even GET A MENTION… That is why I am always going above and beyond to get noticed. That is why I wrestle every single match like it’s my last and it is always ALL OR NOTHING!

In the midst of all of this I guess that brings you Amber Ryan and I know the question on everybody’s mind. How exactly do you fit into the equation?!

You want the honest truth?! The reality is if you remember correctly I know it was on everybody’s mind to see you facing Roxi. It is a match that everybody wanted to see and there has always been constant playful bickering between the two of you to get things into motion. However I quickly got into the middle of it and I forced the issue. I know it upset my friend Roxi because I was supposed to be her friend and yet I was right there constantly trying to plant the seed of coming to SCW for that showdown. I got in your ear, I got in Roxi’s ear, hell I even got in Mark’s ear about making this big signing just so you could come to this company.

As it would play out you two wrestled in a trilogy of amazing matches. You had one of the biggest feuds of the year and even won the award for it. In my eyes it was never really about you stepping into the ring with Roxi Johnson. To be honest I had selfish intentions for trying to bring you to SCW and it’s because I wanted to fight you myself. I knew that I could elevate my career even further by fighting women such as you. You are a woman known for fighting both genders and being able to dominate.

You had an entire legacy built off what you did and if people constantly feared you and your reputation that made me want to fight you even more. So you finally came here and went on to have your stuff with Roxi but deep down I wanted to be in the ring with you.

I wanted to fight you in a match just to prove my worth. I have won 17 World Championships throughout my career but they have always been against other women. I have never done what you did so that just really motivates me to wish to fight you even more.

There you are though Amber. You don’t give a fuck about anything other than being the very best and that’s the attitude that I always admired because it’s one that I constantly always have for myself. We are in the same mindset when it comes to that notion and we will do whatever it takes to get ahead.

Was I surprised when you cast the first stone when you attacked me after I won the World Championship?!

No I am not surprised because that you had to send a message, and you made it known that it didn’t matter who the champion was. Whoever won the championship was going to be a victim of your attack. I will admit that perhaps I didn’t do much to get that match with Keira Johnson in the first place.

At Inception there is only one person that I wanted to fight more than anybody else on the roster. I wanted to fight you Amber. You were the woman on my mind because I wanted to have that showdown with you to be the best. However when I really asked around I was told you were injured. I couldn’t get what I wanted and as a second choice that is when I decided to ask for a title match.

I was given that opportunity because what I had just went through with Andrea Hernandez and despite what many might think I had earned my spot and my shot. As much as you feel you earned your chance after beating Roxi I can say that I can have the same argument seeing as I had beaten Keira twice year. I had beaten Roxi, Andrea. I went through the list of who’s who and have beaten them all. So you aren’t the only one who deserves to be in that spot because I proved my worth.

On top of that if I really wanted the Championship I could have just given myself a damn title match after winning Queen for a Day but I didn’t I had something bigger in mind. Even after being Queen of a Day I still booked a ridiculous match in which we competed for a future title opportunity and once winning that you think I used that on a title match?!

No because there was something bigger on the horizon. I wanted to stand in the ring with Vixen who had been considered one of the very best. That however never came to fruition and I was left with nothing.

There are times when certain matches become bigger than that of holding a championship and I have always saw that a match with you could get to that level. If you wanted to have a match all you needed to do was ask but then the fucked up thing happened. I got my title match and on the same show you would be there fighting my wife.

I stood at ringside for that match with the pure intention to keep my eyes on you, but you took things too far. You took advantage of one of the kindest women on the roster. You KO-D my wife and honestly I was fine with that but instead of just calling it a day and winning you went ahead and choked her out. You made things personally.

You made things even more personally when you ruined my victory celebration and you didn’t even have to do that. If you wanted a shot at the championship all you needed to do was ask. I don’t give a damn what management said you would have ALWAYS been the name that would have come out of my mouth on who to fight next. It was always going to be YOU.

However even with that you still had to be a selfish little Bitch. It is a known fact that whenever a new World Champion is crowned they get the opening spot at the very next Climax Control. I was destined to open the show to let the crowd how I felt to be a champion but just like the fucking serpent that tempted Eve in the Garden you were there to try to persuade me to do something I didn’t want to do.

You instigated everything. You turned your back and had asked for me to swing on you. It was going to be a receipt but I didn’t stoop down to your level because I saw myself as the bigger woman. I was better than that and if a fight between us it would be in the ring.

You pushed every single button though. You talked shit about my wife. You mentioned my daughter and that is when I tried to really push it on you and you sprayed that mist in my face! You got in my daughter’s face and you made all of this out to be highly personal.

So that was three INSTANCES where you struck me.

Ruined my Super Card Moment!

Ruined my Climax Control Segment Spot!

Ruined a special moment with my daughter!

I honestly don’t know what you were expecting when you decided to mess with me but what you need to understand Amber is that I am NOT Roxi Johnson. She might be nice enough to not let things bother her and she would save it for the ring but the reality is if you want to fight gritty and dirty, I will fight even more dirty. I told you an eye for an eye, and for those three stones you cast against me. I knew I had to strike back harder than you did just to send the message that I shouldn’t be fucked with.

That is why I beat the shit out of you backstage. I bloodied you up and I threw so many fists against your skull. The only thing that shocked me is the fact that you just kept getting up. You kept laughing and it was as if you were enjoying every single bit of it.

What type of sick fuck are you that gets off on it?! When that didn’t work I knew I had to hit you in an even harder way. if I couldn’t get a reaction out of you with physical harm I had to hit the very thing that would destroy your very heart. I destroyed your precious little baby and that being your motorcycle. I put it out of commission and you can consider that me getting your attention.

I know it hurt you a bit but it didn’t really have the reaction from you that I was looking for. However after we had signed the contract with one another I knew there was one thing that could really get under your skin and I could get really get the reaction I wanted.

I got involved in your Blast From The Past match. I ruined your very moment and because of me Myra managed to get the better of you and beat you. Never keep your eyes off of the prize Amber, and clearly you just couldn’t focus.

I know deep down in the hearts of so many people a lot of people hate me for what I did. I am public enemy number one because of what I did to Despy.

I have called so many things from different people who wish to stick their noses in our business.

It was the usual nutcase, psycho, and other bad words from different people. I know it sucks to do that to Despy because I actually like him a lot. After hosting a big Meet and Greet event for him at the casino a while back we seemed to be in good terms with one another. However it really wasn’t about screwing him over as much as it was about making your life a living hell.

I know the world has a right to hate me for what I did but out of EVERYONE you should actually be thanking me Amber because you know damn well I actually did you a favor. Do you think I want you showing me up by trying to prove that you could win with Despy as a partner just like I did?!

Not on my watch but more importantly than that where is my thank you card in the mail. I essentially gave your little boy toy a pass to the finals but on top of that now your entire focus at the Super Card can solely be on me and me alone. There won’t be any other distractions for you and we can have the main event that we both were destined to have.

If your team had managed to go to the finals it would sort of defeat the point don’t you think?! You would have spent an entire tournament to win to get a chance at the World Championship at the following Super Card but how does that make any sense if you are already getting the prize for winning it at this very show?! The prize is absolutely useless unless you thought you were going to win that and then go on to handpick your own opponent for the following super card.

That would have been bullshit and truthfully when I wrestle you I don’t want there to be any asterisk next to your name when I beat the unholy hell out of you. I don’t want people to say well Christina did beat Amber but that’s only because Amber competed in two matches during the night.

I want you at your very best and if we are going to do battle for the top prize in the company I don’t want there to be any excuses on any of our fronts. I want us both to be at top shape and I gave you that. So I expect a thank you card in the mail.

So here we are and now the two of us are going to do battle for the World Bombshell Championship. This is a very big match and I know you are planning to fuck me up. Bring it Bitch… You think I am going to let you get the best of me?!

There is no chance in hell that I am going to ever let that happen. Not now and certainly not ever. I have worked too hard to get to where I am. I am the World Champion and I am that for a reason. Besides what makes you think you are going to beat me in a singles match?!

The last time I have lost a singles match in SCW was on July 19th of last year. That has been nearly nine months of being untouchable when it comes to competing in a one on one affair. I beat the shit out of hall of famer Vargas. I beat three times since that lost. I made Andrea my bitch and most importantly I am coming off of two major title defenses. I would say I am more than ready for our showdown.

On top of that I have been training diligently with my friends Mackenzie and Charlotte for this moment. Mackenzie has been showing me how to brawl with the best of them so I can stand up to your striking ability. Charlotte has been working with me on holds and grappling so I can withstand if you wish to try to take this match in a technical direction.

Whichever way you want this to go I have it scouted out and I would say I have the best fight camp that a woman could have. You see the two of us have different mind sets going into this match.

You only want the title. You made that known since the very first day that you attacked me. Your eyes were on the belt. You want the championship and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the championship but for me it has been the complete opposite. As much as the championship means to me this match with you is all I have been thinking about since you signed your name on an SCW contract.

I knew it would have only been a matter of time when the two of us would collide with one another. What I didn’t know however is that it would have been in a main event and for the championship.

If the championship is the tool to finally get the respect I deserve and to be the single focal point of the entire division by all means I want all of that smoke. I would wish to get jumped every single match because it would mean that I am the one that everyone wants to fight.

Perhaps your eyes are locked too tightly on the belt but you need to understand how dangerous I can be.

Honestly I feel like I am Apollo Creed from Rocky 2. Even though Rocky and Apollo went to war in the first movie, and Apollo came out on top. No one TRULY believe he came out on top because Rocky just kept coming at him. No matter how much Apollo beat on him Rocky kept on pressing forward. I knew you had the same instinct when I beat you down over and over again. I DDT’D you threw a table and just like something out of a horror movie you kept on GETTING UP!!!!

Maybe the fact that this is an iron woman match with no disqualifications and it’s falls count anywhere means you can beat me senseless anywhere. Perhaps it wasn’t the wisest decision to push for this match.

I want you to feel right at home because I want you to know how dangerous I can be when I am also pushed to the edge. Maybe if I can beat you in this type of environment I might finally get that respect. It was sickening hearing women such as Evie Jordan mentioning what names she wanted to face when she was champion.

Notably it was sickening to hear you talk about who you wanted to fight, but there is something you both had in common that just pissed me off is so many ways. You both had a habit of not including me in the conversation and that is where I will need to change that perspective.

If I can’t gain anybody’s respect by simply being an amazing competitor I might as well beat it out of you.

So go on I dare you to bring your absolute worst Amber. Give me everything you possibly have but I guarantee that I will find a way to keep on fighting back. You might have started this entire thing but once you made things personal by involving my daughter all bets were off. Now the only thing that is left to do is to put a nail in your coffin.

It’s time to break you and showcase why I am the best bombshell in SCW today.

Whatever you have in mind it won’t be enough. It’s one thing to fight Christina but to fight main event Christina is a different thing altogether and come Blaze of Glory there won’t be any security guards to separate me from beating the unholy hell out of you.

For thirty minutes you are mine and I won’t stop beating you until the bell ring.

Lights

Camera

Action

It’s show time so let’s make a movie shall we. It’s time to roll the credits on your career once and for all. Welcome to your curtain call.

Take a bow because your show is officially over…

Time is ticking… Make sure to bring your A Game…

Because I will keep coming at you for I am the rose that simply refuses to wither away…

user posted image

Offline DistortedAngel

• View Profile
    • Amber Ryan
... The Definition Of Good and Evil ...
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 10:34:03 AM »
*** Writers Note: Hey all, I did have one more scene planned for this at the end to link back with the flashback at the start however some stuff has come up which has limited my time to complete it- so instead of rushing something to get it out, I've decided to scrap that scene and will hopefully use it in my next rp instead. I hope it doesn't ruin the rest of the work- thanks in advance for the read!
 <3 Jazz

“See, it’s like I’ve always told you, you’re a waste of human life and you would be better off as a grain of sand. If you were a grain of sand, you would serve a purpose in this life. The dirt that holds me up from touching something lower than you. Now you know where you stand in this world. Right below me.”
― Charles Lee, The Way To Dawn

Undisclosed Place
Somewhere in Georgia
1:06pm

Even with her rabidly dogged persistence, there were a thousand things Amber would have rather been doing.

Watching the battered old 6-foot kick bag sag further beneath the summer Georgia sun, as Amber idly tried to brush off some of the caked on sand and dust from her feet- dragging them through some scratchy yellow grass fruitlessly. A heavy sheen of sweat lingered on exposed skin and her breaths came fast and ragged, time had become somewhat irrelevant as the sun had shifted further above head then seemed to stagnate.

“This is stupid.”

There was a faint whine tangled among the mess of frustration and growing exhaustion as she turned to face the larger figure trying to find a semblance of shade beneath a tree nearby. Grizz smiled dutifully in her direction emerging from beside the tree as though he too had pulled up roots with sentience- he’d never tell her, but he hated the Georgia summertime too, just a little less than everyone else.
Some days it was easier for the retired wrestler to forget that his redheaded charge was barely 14 years old- it wasn’t as though she were a prodigy in skill and though above average physicality wise, her lithe frame bordered on the unhealthy side of thin.

Hell, if it weren’t for her ungodly determination, nerve and sheer recklessness then he might have told her to continue on her way all those months earlier. Even now with her shins were beaten to bruising and her elbows and forearms well on their way to the same fate- there was a clench in her fists and a grit of her teeth that hadn’t begun to relent until now.
He was proud of her, proud of the grit and resolve. Proud of the fact she just didn’t seem to understand that no was an equally valid answer as anything else. Not that he’d ever mention it for fear of having to swallow those words a thousand times over after she’d continually bring it up.

It's just that, even with all the tenacity in the world, there was still something missing.

“A break isn’t gonna kill anyone, Bambi. Let alone you.”

Bambi had become their nickname for her- her almost awkward, lanky gait had reminded Grizz of a fawn, and her shock of red hair and freckles that only seemed to accentuate when she was annoyed seemed to only cement it further.
Amber despised that stupid name, it was too cutesy for starters. Besides, Amber had argued with a daerk flinch in her smirking facade, Bambi lost it’s parents where as mine just seem don’t give a fuck. No, only Grizz got to call her that and even then he only did cause he knew the way it seemed to irk her relentlessly.

Irritatedly, Amber shot a glance back towards the kick bag knowing that it's heavy lean wasn’t caused by anything that she did. Nothing she was throwing at it seemed to make a dent in the damn thing, hell even the top of it seemed slightly cocked as though challenging her to do better. It wasn’t as though her strikes weren’t landing true nor was it wasn’t her accuracy that seemed to falter, no one could argue that her technique was terrible with her youthful background muay thai and yet… there stood the kick bag unmoved and almost pathetically beaten down in the afternoon heat.

“You know Grizz, one of these days I’m gonna pop you in the mouth when you call me that.”

Both of them knew it was an empty threat, yet somehow it managed to draw a weak smile to the young girls face.

“... and on that day, I hope you’re bringing me flowers and saying nice words over an expensive wooden box cause I’m telling you now Bambi, that's the only way you’re landing it.”

Amber scoffed loudly, trying to find enough shade to settle beneath it. He’d always joked with her that back in his day he’d outspeed men half his size and outpower those double it- his were stories so full of hyperbole and exaggeration, and somehow wilder with every retelling. Everytime she said one day she’d challenge him and she’d win, however with the way she was hitting that bag it seemed that day was a very long way away yet.

“You’re pulling your punches Bambi.”

Amber said nothing, the bubbling frustration ever present.

“You don’t acknowledge the evil in your heart.”

With a raised eyebrow, Amber gave Grizz a quizzical look.

“Evil in my heart- where the hell did you pull that gem from?”

Sarcasm was a great deflector, especially when she knew it was true. She’d been pulling her punches subconsciously, her kicks slapping against the ripstop edges instead of burying into them with a satisfying thud. Grizz chuckled quietly, rubbing his temple briefly before coming down to Amber’s level.

“Don’t doubt that it's there. We all have something, a little knot of hurt that we hold onto… Most people like to pretend it doesn’t exist, that they couldn’t possibly be so petty. It's from there though you draw from- I want you to envision a small stone in your palm…”

Grizz took up Amber’s hand and laid it out flat, pressing gently into her palm with a finger previously broken and badly repaired.

“... a smooth black pebble. Now I think of all the people who’ve hurt you, the things they might have said or times you were let down by someone you cared about. Maybe a kid at school who thought you were weird or a boyfriend that considered you too difficult to care about…”

Grizz trailed off as Amber stared into her palm, she could see that black pebble even though it only existed in her imagination. Slick and shiny like volcanic glass polished to a brilliant glow. Barely an inch across, it sat cool against her skin in spite of the sweat trickling down her cheek.
Children were perceptive as they were cruel, and Amber watched the reflection of kids who knew her family was ‘different’ and never failed to remind her how she wasn’t worth loving. Reflections of all the adults who would give her a sideways glance as they walked past her Aunt smelling like her last cheap bottle of vino and misery.

A fast forward as the reflections shifted to the concerned nurses at the hospital after Amber fell out of yet another tree at age 10, breaking her arm for the second time in 6 months. Those same nurses looks of concern becoming thinly veiled outrage as they learned how she walked three miles to the hospital while her Aunt was getting picked up for drunk driving at the liquor store across town.
Another flash again to the CPS lady talking to her like she was broken when somehow it felt Amber was the only one left making sense and then onto kind but ill-equipped families armed with little more than good intentions trying to somehow connect on a meaningful level while simultaneously determined to bleed out her social awkwardness.

Time and time again- she found a world only trying to fix what was broken instead of accepting that maybe something good could grow from between the cracks. Unable to accept that flaws could be a positive instead of something needing to be changed.
A little too young, a little too mature, a little too early and a lifetime too late. Too much of this, not enough of that. Always something, but never quite complete.

Everything she’d been told had to change, was the only thing that she had managed to hold onto to.

“... Now close your hand around that pebble real tight.”

Reflexively, Amber closed her hand into the tightest fist she could manage as though trying to squeeze everything she could from it into the dirt. Grizz, with a hand on her shoulder, gently guided her back out beneath the blazing sun towards where the kick bag stood on it's gentle lean- the imaginary pebble having gone from cool to burning white hot, as though it were searing into her palm.
She wanted to open her hand and drop it, but she had to remind herself there was nothing truly there to let go of…

“... now throw.”

Amber wasn’t quite sure what to expect, only that her knuckles ached and the muscles in her wrist strained so tightly it was a wonder they hadn’t snapped like rubber bands- however the memories that flooded through her veins, the images of everything that had brought her to that point lingered right behind her eyes. No longer did that kick bag represent something of a challenge to be overcome, but a catharsis so that everything she carried in a bundled fist might somehow find its way out into the universe.

Ripstop caved, buckling beneath something she couldn’t explain as it's weight shifted. Maybe it was the sun, or the repeated years of abuse finally taking its toll- or maybe… Amber had found something inside herself, something that would no longer sit dormant and cold beneath her sternum.
Shock contorted into an understanding smile, wide eyed surprised glimmered with something a little murkier as the bag thumped into the dirt sending up a fresh cloud of dust that settled into a thin layer on her tongue. A tear traced through where it's final impact had been taken like a static grin, wide and jagged as sawdust gleefully spilled into the dirt at her feet.

“... maybe you do have a little something in there after all, huh?”

“After awhile, we all come to question whether what we do is worth it.

Is it really worth all the trauma, the degrees of hurt and guilt that we lay upon ourselves as heavily as we lay punishment on those who oppose?
Is it really worth losing your identity and replacing it with leather and metal- just so that people might look at you with a little more approval?

See, I tend to believe that there is this build up that happens over time- the longer you do this, the more you start to notice. At first it's little things, an ache that just permanently lingers on the edge of being noticeable or a cut that takes a little longer to heal than anticipated, sometimes it’s even just seeing the way people's eyes twitch and their mouths purse when you walk past. It's not much, but it's always there.

But it builds.

Eventually you start feeling like you’re calcifying from the inside out- that you’re more scar than tissue. Bones you break tend not to heal quite right while  bruises bloom darker for longer- and in the right light you swear they never really fade away. Appetite seems to wane as the idea of food makes you feel a little queasy, but that tenth cup of coffee in three hours never seems more inviting and you don’t really end up sleeping as much as you used to- and when you do it's not so well cause theres this crick in your neck you can’t quite shake.

You complain, but you never change.

It's what we do.

It's worth it to be the best.

Except the idea of being best is subjective- for some it's simply fame and fortune, living lavishly and extravagantly until need and want lose all meaning. Money and notoriety become just as desirable as the next breath of air filling your lungs.
Others feel the void with accolades- quantity over quality sometimes, letting numbers define their worth. More is better cause it's easy to understand why a higher number looks better on a resume, despite the fact there's nothing of substance once you scratch the surface.
Some just want recognition. Tell them they’re great and nothing else matters- their win loss record is in tatters but their ego is just fucking fine cause someone put another bandaid over the gaping tears in their logic.

As for you Christina- you already try to flaunt superiority when you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel and excel at self-importance when your name isn’t on a single persons lips. You’ve already filled pages of your resume with nothing title reigns- five time Bombshells champion means fuck all if you can’t seem to defend the fucking thing. A twenty time champion only means they lost at least 19 times when it actually mattered most.
… as for recognition, well you’ve already proven you’ll do absolutely anything for a brush of spotlight. Even if it goes against everything you claimed to be- you know as though anyones actually surprised anymore when your flaccid ethics throw it into reverse and back pedal like it's an Olympic sport.

No, for you being the best means something else entirely.

Nothing.

Not a damn thing.

Cause you just don’t have it in you.

That's the funniest thing about all of this- everyone in this god forsaken industry has this notion that if they work hard enough and do their due diligence that they can be the best. A lucky break maybe, a little misfortune with falling upon a rival and all of a sudden you’re presented with an opportunity you can't possibly refuse.
Except- not everyone is supposed to be the best.

What we do is a food chain, there's a hierarchy. You don't simply get to the top with longevity and a good attitude- theres only limited spaces and less air, yet everyone walks in with this fucking entitlement that they deserve everything cause they showed up and did their best.

Of course there's room for movement within the ranks- but a lot of people will never see the summit, not because they don’t deserve it… but because it's not the top anymore if everyone is there. Some people need to fill the ranks cause otherwise there's no prestige- if everyone gets a turn, then why is it worth fighting for?
Fact is Christina, and this is absolutely something you will never admit but really need to, you are a filler champion and the only reason you got that shot in the first place is because I went down with injury after the match with Roxi.

Bit of a harsh truth, isn’t it?

Do you honestly believe that I wouldn’t have been the top contender after I beat Roxi for the second time, that I’d somehow just let another midcard bullshit nobody get a shot cause the powers that be felt a little bad?
Many will say it's karma for what I did to Roxi- but she understands it, she’s the only other person who seems to and she accepts that what we did to each other was horrific, but also necessary in the grander scheme of things.

I did a lot of bad things kids, but I could have done far… far worse.

It's not like I’m not capable- we’ve beyond proven how low I’m willing to stoop just to dance on someones last nerve, but there was always discipline. There was always a kill switch that stopped things going ‘too far’ and Christina… Don’t ever think I’m above doing something far more disgraceful than the things that happened with your ‘beloved’ daughter.
Everything that's happened till now was to prove a point- was to take all the bullshit you spew so relentlessly and throw it back in your face, a reality check for someone so detached that they actually think people still like and respect them.

Do you honestly believe that you’re a good person?

That the things you have done and the way you acted was that of a rational role model?

No, it's the actions of a woman looking for any excuse she can find to act out and still somehow justify the fact people are stupid enough to cheer cause you pander to the audiences need for recognition, a need that is only overshadowed by your own selfish desire to be acknowledged. It's the actions of a fucking hypocrite who is so wrapped up in her own perceived greatness that she can't see how much of an actual fool she comes across as.

You aren’t the Bombshells champion cause you earned your way there- you were floundering, thrashing about in a temper tantrum cause your fifteen minutes was a lifetime too short, you were begging for a shot at anything cause any attention is obviously good attention.
I was at the top of cards tearing the fucking roof off with Roxi, and maybe I was getting booed but at least I went out there and I stood for something that wasn’t just my own selfish ambition. Everything I’ve done in that ring since I got here- win, lose or draw has meant something Christina.
Try and tell me, with a straight face, that you can even say anything close to that. Tell me and I’ll call you a liar, as if that's anything new…

Everything in SCW I’ve done, I’ve earned. Good, bad or otherwise.
I accept that I’ve rubbed people the wrong way, that I’ve made decisions that were depraved and borderline vile- however I won’t apologize for any of them cause I go out there and I fight for what I believe in. Roxi is still a righteous hypocrite and she knows it. Christina Rose is a selfish little cunt with a desperate need to be seen as something far beyond her worth, but she can’t see beyond rivers of propaganda she’s spewed all over her Louis Vuittons.
I don’t need to be right or wrong, I just need to prove that I’m as good as everyone seems to say I am.

I don’t need match after match, opportunities handed out like candy at Halloween to pad my resume- all I’ve ever needed is one shot. Either I win or I’m full of shit- and then that's just a course then to be corrected. I don’t need a posse to follow me around and tell me I’m great, hell I don’t need anyone to have a positive opinion of me cause so long as I’m going out there and I’m winning matches then that's all anyone needs to know and remember.
Everyone knows that if you step up and match with me, that you’re in for a legit fight… Not some cat scratching and hair pulling, nor something half-assed cause I’m too busy pretending like I’m better than the match I’m in.

I respect this industry, even after everything it's taken from me and continues to do, far too much to stand on by and watch a title that should be a pinnacle be dragged down into the muck cause it's time to play pass the parcel and everyone wins a fucking prize.
You want a participation trophy? Go to another company… Go win a title that doesn’t make you work for it, that doesn’t care if you forget it exists in favour of a vendetta you created to satiate a need to behave badly.

You want everyone to love you Christina? There's only one day that everyone will ever love you, when they’ll finally be throwing roses at you and saying all the things you’d begged them to before. Thing is though, you’re too cowardly to die, too self-centred to leave for fear of missing out on a sweet eulogy no one will remember.
I won’t promise to help you there, I find such a threat wasted on you these days. You’ve no appreciation for such things, tossing out violent threats you can’t possibly fulfil and therefore diluting it all for the rest of us actually capable of throwing a solid punch.

Don’t get me wrong,

I want you to hurt… and you will.
I want you to bleed, cause I’ll gladly let it stain my hands.
I want you to beg- but you don’t know how without it being insincere.

I’ll take your title and I’ll make it mean something. I’ll take what's left of your pride and crumple it up in my hands. I’ll take everything that you thought made you special and put it under lights so you know that you’re no better than anyone who's ever stepped through those ropes.

I’ll take from you the way you’ve been taking from this industry for far too long...

… But I won’t kill you though, cause I’ve come to realize after everything that's happened…

You’re just aren’t worth it.”

Atlantic City Airport
Atlantic City, NJ
7:13am

Infamy never made anyone less of an introvert.

Nor did it stop trouble seemingly finding her doorstep every time she moved, Amber quietly contemplated as she stepped through the terminal sliding doors. Greeted by an immediate wind chill and the faint waft of cigarettes from a nearby smoking area, she pulled her leather jacket in a little closer in hopes that maybe if she acted like everyone else- no one would give her a second glance.

That was the perils of constant travel though, like a roulette of recognition she’d always hoped came up as anything… anything but red. Most of the time she’d managed to get red eye flights and awkward times in hopes of having to share space with as few people as possible- admittedly though, she’d found herself a lot more irritable, a lot less able to tolerate company without her displeasure showing blatant on her features recently.
Normally she’d have the benefit of having left her Hayabusa at the airport- or simply riding if she felt adventurous with beyond time to spare, but that was no longer an option.
Those scattered pieces on the garage floor did little to calm her nerves as a family bustled past with more luggage than they’d ever need for double the time, the lack of freedom to simply disappear had left the redhead a little further on edge than usual.

It wasn't as though she couldn't simply go out and buy another- she’d never been terribly materialistic, and it wasn’t every simply about having or not. It was about sentimentality from a time when her freedom to vanish in a cloud of dust and exhaust fumes was all she really had to hold onto, it was about how the ire of one person could cast consequences without the expectation of them biting back.
Taking from someone who really didn’t have a lot to begin with.
Christina Rose was the type of person who considered herself immune to the effects of karma, Amber pensively considered whilst trying to resist the urge to light up a smoke for the sake of her worn nerves, and for every shitty fucking thing she did, every poorly thought out spewed insult and every moment stolen and minute lost to vitriolic temper tantrums would soon come around tenfold.
Wrecking Amber’s Hayabusa was never about the fact it was hers- it was a preemptive strike because she knew, she fucking knew better than anyone that Amber would be taking her belt at Blaze Of Glory.

That would be soon, maybe too soon or not close enough depending on where she found herself of a day. Amber scuffed her sneaker against the curb distractedly as an older couple veered clear towards a waiting taxi deliberately trying to avoid the redheads eyes. It was always strange to the redhead how people would judge and avoid on a glance, when in fact she was likely the last person that wanted to actively converse with anyone outside her limited social circle.
In wrestling she’d cultivated an identity, this ideal of what people had come to expect- a loud mouth, brassy and apathetic to the point you’d swear she believed in it herself. A facade to easily throw up when the lights were on with razor tongue sharpened to a point and a willingness to cut anyone off at the knees- many more never got to see the recluse backstage, perfectly content to watch the world pass her by in relative solitude.

Amber had spent most of the flight justifying to herself that a rideshare wouldn’t be so bad, a short trip with a stranger hopefully as equally uninterested in small talk as she was. Part of her wished Mac had been with her, but she’d made that decision in an anxious haste to simply… breathe. Yeah, he was always the better one for talking, it came naturally with an affable charm she’d tried to recreate only to receive deer in headlights looks when she put it into practice.
Somehow, wherever they were- he made her feel at ease. In a crowded room, all she needed was him by her side and she could simply fall into his social wake while he effortlessly worked a room.

Sure, a taxi had been an option however these days they felt as though they were an included therapy session- as though that's how they could reason their exorbitant pricing despite the fact she watched the meter tick over while they sat awkwardly silent in unmoving traffic. Hell, she probably could have called the few people in town that likely still kept her number- but that would involve small talk, it’d feel like an obligatory ‘hey, lets catch up’ when neither side ever had the intention of doing so…

No, at least with a rideshare she might simply climb in and look out the win--

Silver late model SUV. Early 30-something female driver with the window down, slightly harried but otherwise friendly seeming enough as she waved. Tinted windows. Inoffensive music.

Internally Amber shrugged as she adjusted her duffel bag onto her shoulder before making her way over, still a little unsure why her stomach was trying to do a backflip… Maybe it was the cigarette smoke, she had to remind herself that she’d quit after all.
Slipping into the backseat, the far more impersonal choice with duffel bag stuffed messily at her feet, Amber briefly acknowledged the female driver whilst preparing to settle in and stare out the---

“I’m sorry, but I hope you don’t mind- my son was supposed to get dropped off with his…”

Amber mostly tuned out as she made eye contact with a young boy, maybe close to 8 years old in a neat looking school uniform that could have done with some ironing and a youthful smile that betrayed the  glint of recognition in warm, slightly widened brown eyes. Something about a deadbeat dad changing days, mistiming the school run and how the in-laws were just awful followed as Amber quietly clicked her seatbelt in.
Should she smile? … Would that be weird?

“... I’d have asked my neighbour, but they’ve been having issues with their dog getting picked on by a squirrel and its just become this whole ordeal and---”

“Honestly, it's fine.”

It absolutely wasn’t fine, however Amber wasn’t in any kind of mental place to say otherwise. Gratitude only made things feel worse, but the relief that washed over the mother’s face was a welcome one if only for the fact she’d stopped talking. Pulling out of the carpark, Amber couldnt help but notice the kid trying to get his mothers attention between less than subtle glances in Amber’s direction- several times she scolded him for being distracting however he was determined- an admirable, if not slightly annoying trait.

“Mom, do you know who that is?”

What was intended as a whisper echoed as Amber tried to disengage the smile that spread across her lips, if nothing else it was entertaining though she dared not invite further attention by acknowledging it as such.

“Yes, she’s a lovely lady who just wants to get somewhere without little boys pestering her.”

“... but Mom, she’s really famous”

“... Okay, so she’s a lovely famous lady who wants to get where she’s going without being pestered by nosy little boys.”

Amber stifled her chuckle at the coy response, fame was subjective and no doubt the boy would have thought his favourite animated characters were just as famous as flesh and bone. To most, Amber was no one and to those who knew, well, she generally wasn’t much more.
Reputation had poisoned the well, standing in defiance of the do-gooders and self righteous had left her in a popularity limbo- she was right, but she was also generally considered a piece of shit and those things together often left a bad taste in most people's mouths.

“Remember I told you about the trading card I got, the shiny red one! That’s her Mom, I even had to trade my favourite dinosaur pencil for it.”

Matter-of-factly the boy turned to Amber with a odd sense of pride.

“It even had a really cool Stegosaurus grip on it. Thats a dinosaur”

With an acknowledging nod, Amber turned back towards the window in hopes that the necessary affirmation might allow her a few moments of peace. Trading cards huh? Amber didn’t even realize they were still a thing, let alone that there might be one with her likeness on it…

“… You look much bigger on TV.”

“Jordan!”

Restlessly Amber shifted in her seat, trying to hide her obvious discomfort with being unknowingly dragged. Perhaps he’d been expecting her to be six foot tall and  like a walking wall of rage with what seemed like ten pairs of fists in a constant blinding flurry, a giant in all manner of perspective- once again scolded, the boy shrunk back slightly as the mother murmured another half-apology whilst trying to keep her attention on the traffic.

“It’s fine.”

It really still wasn’t fine. She could feel his boyish smile burning through her skin, the anticipation that she would be anything like she was on TV weighing heavily on her shoulders to the point it was surprisingly she hadn’t sunk further into her seat. Putting on her best child friendly smile, she couldn’t help but internally recoil, her lungs almost seizing up and mouth startlingly dry as she leaned towards him trying her best to engage meaningfully.

“It's a special camera trick, but don’t tell anyone. Yeah?”

It was more difficult than expected to lie to children, she’d always imagined it might flow as naturally as it did when conversing with other adults- however a pang of guilt left a film in the back of her mouth that she couldnt quite swallow. She’d always heard that the camera put ten pounds on everyone, but she wasnt aware that it also made them into giants with booming voices and intimidating snarls like overgrown vermin contracted to violence.

“My best friend Sam, he thinks his Dad is tougher and reckons his Dad could kick anyones ass---”

“Watch your language, Jordan.”

“... Sorry Mom.”

Leaning in as far as his seatbelt might allow, Jordan followed up in a low whisper.

“I told him, I told him that you’d wreck his dad any day cause he’s too busy watching football and scratching his ass”

With an excessive sense of pride, if only for not getting caught this time, and a cheeky giggle that no doubt triggered a raised eyebrow, Jordan flashed a wide boyish grin that Amber had a hard time mirroring- mostly for the fact that she couldn’t exactly respond without being any kind of disrespectful.

“You know, I’m sure he’s very tough in his own right.”

Another lie, although this one was far easier. There was no pride in improvement here, no sense of accomplishment feeding half truths to someone already so willing to believe. At least her answer, if only momentarily, seemed to give young Jordan a pause for thought while Amber caught a glimpse of his mothers approving smile in the rearview mirror.
A few moments passed as though they were minutes confused as to why they weren’t hours, time dragging slower than the rolling traffic that seemed stuck somewhere else in time.

“Sam’s Mom said that only bad people fight… but you don’t seem like a bad person.”

Amber never expected those words to hit so hard, an innocence cast in her direction that she couldn’t defend against with vitriol and sarcasm. How could she sit there and try to explain to a child what constituted a good and a bad person, especially given she was such a shitty example to begin with. Amber always said she wasnt a ‘bad’ person so to speak but mostly for the sake of buff and bluster. In the cacophony of everyone else's bullshit somehow her whispered defiance never really seemed to mean much- now though, with it cast in a different light those words shed repeated a thousand times in front of a camera never seemed to echo so fucking loud.

She could feel a tic near her eye and the corner of her mouth twitch as she tried to dredge up something meaningful to say, trying to ignore the urge to simply throw the door open and roll out as the SUV pulled up outside her building. To leave now seemed so disingenuous, so cowardly and yet so very much in the spirit of how she’d always dealt with confrontation in her personal life- by creating as much distance as humanly possible.

“Maybe I’m not a good person…”

Amber choked on her words as though trying to breathe sand as the car shafted into an impatient idle.

“... I don’t really think I’m bad either though. Just… different.”

‘Everybody keeps digging, and digging, and digging. They all want Crystal Hilton, but no matter what- I am not that woman anymore.’

Does being such a fucking hypocrite all the time leave you exhausted Christina?

Lets not fuck around here, I just quoted you directly from the Twitters. I saw what you said, and for some reason there's this little part of my brain that keeps on gnawing on it like a dried out old bone. I wish I could tell you why cause the bit has been done to death and yet here we are again…
Allow me to be blunt, like the force trauma, NO ONE wants Crystal Hilton except you. No one asked for it, just like they didn’t ask for you to continually keep desecrating every belt you hold. No one asked for you to turn up acting like a cunt and then fully expecting people to think you’re the better person by the end of it.

You want Crystal Hilton cause it's another excuse.

It's you, but it's not. You lose, you can say you weren’t yourself and if you win… well, aside from the fact that you absolutely aren’t, you can say you went to a place you told the world you’d no longer stoop to in order to banish a greater evil right.
Save the ’fairytales’ for your daughter, cause she needs you to stop being the dragon for two minutes and start acting like literally anyone else.

Lets be honest here, this is brass tacks. This is where we go out and we talk a lot of shit in hopes that somehow we demoralize each other to death long before we ever have to throw a punch- and I’ll be honest, I’ve been ready to throw down for a long time.
I look at that title and I think of all the damage you’ve done, I see you on social media trying to play nice and make good with the people you hurt along the way like anything you say is remotely sincere, I see you walk to that ring like everyone should just throw roses at your feet.
Like you’ve gone out and earned everyones respect and admiration just by showing up.

Let's make one thing absolutely crystal, pardon the pun, clear.

I don’t respect you for a second.

I don’t respect anything you’ve said or will say, anything you’ve done or will do. You poisoned the well and burned the bridge the moment you felt slighted- you went nuclear before the option was ever on the table. At every given opportunity you took the cowards route, the path of least resistance instead of doing one thing to prove to your daughter that you were capable of being the person you tell everyone you are now.
See, you could compare this to what happened between Roxi and I, but there is a very distinct difference… I respect the hell out of Roxi.

I said it the moment I arrived, and everything I did was because of it. Because I wasn't shown the same level of respect that I came in with… Roxi wanted to prove that I was the bad guy to be vanquished, that heroes always prosper and it cost her damn near everything.
Whereas you Christina, you just wanted the spotlight- you wanted to play the victim despite the fact I've laid hands on you once… You wanna be the victim and the hero rolled into one, and the world… it just doesn't work like that.
I respect Roxi cause she gave me a fight worth having, cause she stuck to her ethics and morals even though I stood against them- whereas you Christina, you cave the moment anyone puts pressure on them. All that virtuosity you preach goes straight out the fucking window as soon as someone tells you what they really think.

If you think this match changes any of that, that even a goddamn apology changes the way I feel- you have another thing coming. I grew up under the belief that respect was to be earned, that even in war there can still be a lingering animosity and that standing across from someone with the intent of kicking their face in doesn't automatically qualify them for deference.
I’ve fought a lot of people in my career, maybe too many judging by the way my body feels some days, and many of them thought that we’d simply just be good after a bloodbath- somehow that sharing bodily fluids created an unbreakable bond.

There are people who have done far less that haven’t earned that from me. There are those that have done more horrific and have.

You, however, are the only one who has ever made that an impossible mountain to climb.

Why?

It's not about the physicality, I live for that shit. It's not for the trash talk, cause your words hold less water than a sieve. It's not about the tag tournament match, even though you know I’m still pissed more that you cost Despayre his chance in order to spite me… God, it’s not even about the fucking bike... okay, so it's a little about the bike but I’ll explain more about that later.

It's about the fact that you felt entitled enough to start taking from someone who had little to nothing to take from. You took from me something that I cannot simply go out and replace- that in wanton destruction that might have made you feel good for five minutes… you took years of my life and threw them in the fucking garbage.
… all because you felt threatened.

Sweetheart, you don't know what the fuck threatened even feels like yet.

Trust me.

I found freedom in a dark time Christina, a time when I thought I was better off dead. With that bike I had the opportunity to simply disappear without fear of recurrence or repercussion because back then- there was no one. There was no Mac, no family.
I died alone and came back even more lonely. So I took my bike, and I went off the radar- only showing up for bookings, for violence cause at least that still made sense. You know, I figured at least if I went out with my bike it might be a proverbial blaze of glory- something worth remembering, like a second chance to make a final impression in a world that never cared I was almost gone to begin with.
You can't buy sentimentality, you can’t purchase time.

Although right now I know you want to, cause you wanna rewind to the point that you won that title so you can say that you made a fucking mistake. You winning the belt was a mistake Christina, your ‘title reign’ so far has been a fucking joke that no one finds funny anymore.
To think, even for a second, that you could possibly gloat about anything you’ve done since winning at Inception actually makes me wanna throw the world into the goddamn sun a little more than usual. You beat Keira who very obviously doesn’t care nearly enough about the title to have been given the shot- proving her point further by only wanting to win to stop me, which you know she absolutely wouldn’t.
You beat Jessie Salco who still has fucking night terrors about vanilla icecream after her first encounter with me, and you know for a fact theres no chance she wanted to win the Bombshells title while I was breathing down the champions throat.

Who else do you wanna pad your resume against before I get there- cause those weren’t defenses Christina, they were a security blanket. A desperate attempt to legitimise someone who doesn’t deserve their place.
… Worst part is? People still look at me like I’m the fucking problem.
In reality, I’m the only goddamn person it seems half the time around here with the sheer determination and actual want to become Bombshells champion- it's what we’re here for and yet people like you, people like Keira wanna fuck around and act like big shots when you’ve got no business doing so.

I won’t lie kiddies, I won’t pretend like I’m not a little tired.

Tired of my accomplishments being downplayed cause it's easier than accepting that I might be as good as I say I am, tired of everything I’ve done since coming through the door being looked at purely through a scope of black and white as though that's the only thing that defines me as a professional wrestler. Tired of watching undeserving nobodies get pushed up the ladder cause there's a free spot and they’ve got the company longevity card in their back pocket.
I’m tired Christina, of being made out to be this piece of shit human being- when really all I ever wanted was to be the fucking World Champion.

I mean it's pretty blatantly obvious you don’t, the only reason you're fighting so hard is cause you don't want anyone else to have it. It's a guaranteed spotlight, free press and such as though you’ve got a single original thought between your ears worth sharing.

Blaze Of Glory is d-day. It's the end of the road. It's every cliche you can muster cause despite how personal you’ve tried to make all of this- if only for your own benefit- I’m still a goddamn professional at the end of the day.
I’m one of the best in this industry no matter what I am, no matter what your opinion is. I said it once and I’ll say it again- I’m swinging for the title and you’re swinging for me, if that isn’t proof of where the problem really lies then I don’t know what is.

This is my game, this is my speciality. You’re walking into my territory trying to hide the fact you bled all over the doormat and didn’t wipe your feet. I don;t need to be the best in the company, I don’t need to call myself the baddest bitch going- I’m just really fucking good at what I do, and by the end of Blaze Of Glory the only thing you need to start calling me is champion.
I never need to be the best Christina, that's the secret all along… I just need to be better than whoever I’m facing on any given night.

I just need to be better than you.

… and you’ve already proven I am.”

Record
SCW: 15 - 4 - 1
Uprising: 8 - 2 - 0
Life: 0 - 1 - 0</span>

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Las Vegas, Nevada
Zdunich Apartment

Aurora wasn’t on speaking terms with her mother. After everything that Christina had done within these last couple of weeks. It was apparent in the eyes of the little ten year old girl that her mother had been going through a change. Everybody else could see it. The only one that couldn’t see it however was that of Christina Zdunich. This feud with Amber had been getting the very best of her physically, emotionally, but most of all it was wrecking her life mentally. Was the championship really worth it if it meant losing every sense of who she was to keep it?! Christina arrived back to her home with a huge stuffed teddy bear. She brought it through the door and smiled as she held it proudly in her hands.

“Aurora… I am home… I got something for you my little pumpkin…”

Aurora however didn’t answer her mother as Seleana walked towards Christina. It was at that moment that Christina’s phone started to go off. She carried the huge bear in one hand as she used her free hand to look at her telephone. The name on the screen read “Brayden” which was her other son, Brittany’s twin. Her eyes lit up as she looked at the phone.

“What the hell does Brayden want?!”

Seleana was finally standing in front of Christina as she gazed into her eyes. She let out a long sigh as she immediately crossed her arms together.

“Perhaps you should answer it Chickie… If your son is calling it has to be important Ja?!”

Christina nodded her head as she answered the phone.

“Hey Bray what’s going on, I am busy at the moment… Wait you are in town?! You want me to meet up sometime… Sounds like a plan. We will meet today let me just finish with some things at home and we will chat. I know it has been a long time. I love you and I can’t wait to see you…”

Christina hung up the phone as she looked back at her wife with a weird expression on her face.

“It’s Bray.. He’s in town… It’s been a while since I really seen him. He told me he has something important to tell me…”

Seleana nods her head as her arms remained crossed.

“Perhaps you should stay in touch with your family. After all he is your son and he deserves attention just like Aurora and Brittany do. You shouldn’t really ignore any of them…”

“You might be right Seleana but where is Aurora… I got a big present for her and I know she is going to love everything about this present!”

Seleana looks at the teddy bear before she shakes her head in return.

“It’s a real nice bear but I don’t think you understand Star… I will go get Aurora though.”

Moments go by and Seleana brings Aurora to the living room. The little ten year is all smiles as the tall blonde speaks to her.

“Aurora your other mommy bought you a gift. Maybe you should see what it is and if you would like it…”

Aurora takes a look at Christina as her arms are now crossed. She keeps her eyes locked on her mother before she turns her attention over to the huge teddy bear.

“You think you can just make me happy with a big toy?!”

Christina quickly shakes her head as she looks back at her.

“Look Aurora you need to understand that I love you. I know you are very upset at me but everything I did was to protect you… I did it because I was afraid and I won’t ever let anybody hurt you…”

Aurora looks deeply into Christina’s eyes sighing in return.

“But mommy what happens if you are the one that is hurting me?! I know Amber was mean but you have looked really mean. You aren’t the mommy I remember. I don’t want you to be so evil and to have everyone talking bad about you… I just want you to be the same woman that I remember when you first met me. That’s the mommy I want…”

Aurora walks over to her mother and she hugs her tightly. She refuses to let go as she grabs at her legs as tightly as possible.

“There’s no need to buy my happiness. What would make me really happy is just seeing you be who I know you are. I love you and I just don’t want you to go down a path where everybody hates you again… That’s not who you are…”

Aurora looks at the teddy bear as she takes it from Christina’s arms.

“I will take the teddy bear though. It’s so big and I love it!!! Thank you so much for the present… You really are the best….”

Aurora takes the teddy bear as she carries it towards her bedroom. Christina turns her attention over to her wife and Seleana just shakes her head as she glances back at Christina.

“You see chickie…She really loves you and more than you could ever realize. It isn’t about gifts with her or buying her affection. She loves you for you and only wants the woman that went above and beyond to make her feel really special. These last few weeks it has been scary for her. I know you had it in your mind that you were protecting her, but did it ever cross your mind. That seeking revenge and taking that a step further would destroy her heart. That’s not what she wants to see especially from the woman she idolizes. Every single thing you do in the eyes of Aurora will be magnetized tenfold. You have to always remember her eyes are watching and down the road she is going to be a reflection of you…”

Christina takes a long deep breath as she looks back at Seleana.

“I know… I never meant for things to get as carried away as they did but it’s just that I wanted this match with Amber for a long time. When she beat me down at Inception I honestly didn’t know how to take it. When she attacked you I lost it and when she got in the face of our daughter I didn’t know what to do with myself. It sucks because I know I am to blame for her being at ringside but I needed to shift the blame somewhere. I just couldn’t accept having fingers pointed at me… I really feel like I am a failure…”

Christina lets tears roll down her cheek as Seleana walks over to her wife and she hugs her tightly.

“You aren’t a failure though. Nothing could ever prepare you to be a mother. It’s something you just need to figure out as you go on. I know you take wrestling seriously and honestly it’s your livelihood. I know it’s important to you. You need to figure out a way to balance it though because this flip flopping isn’t healthy. You don’t even know how hard it is on me when people constantly tell me my wife is going to stab me in my back or how you are evil. Those are traits I know you have worked hard on beating. We can’t give people a reason to assume the worst or that you are this bad person…”

Christina shakes her head as she looks back at her.

“It’s too late for that… Everybody will always assume that. You have people talking me down. Everyone is already assuming that Amber is just going to beat the unholy snot out of me and it’s going to be a one sided affair. On top of that I wanted to fight Amber so badly that my actions cost Despy a chance at winning. You saw how Synn was talking me down on Twitter… How can I come back from something like that…”

Seleana shrugs her shoulders.

“I know you don’t want to hear this but I feel that you really should hear it but things like that take time. Some things you just can’t rush. It’s not going to happen overnight. Change is never something that was meant to just happen and call it a day. You have to work for it. People really got behind you this past year. Granted what you did this past month hasn’t been you but you could just chalk it up to being an over protective mother. You don’t have to go any further than that…”

Seleana looks deeply into Christina’s eyes.

“And as far as Synn goes he simply just wants to defend his boy. In the same way that you stood up to try to defend our daughter he is doing the exact same thing for Despayre. There’s nothing wrong with what he is doing and honestly I would expect nothing less from his actions. It’s what a parent should do. You remember that hatred you held towards Amber?! That’s how Synn feels… You might think it’s wrong but what goes around definitely comes around. The only thing you need to figure out is how are you going to roll with the punches when they are aimed at you?!”

Seleana continues to share her heart.

“Will you lose complete control of yourself or will you accept what’s coming your way. On top of that just try to be an awesome mother. You need to realize that Aurora isn’t the only child of yours that needs attention. You have Brittany who is your direct spitting image and needs a mother to guide her. You also have the son that you gave up and is now back in your life. You have a lot to fight for. Nobody is perfect but you can atone for all of your sins by being there for your kids…”

Christina shakes her head as more tears flow from her eyes. She is the one who is holding her wife tightly now as she looks up at her.

“Thank you for being my rock Seleana… I keep telling myself that I really don’t deserve you…”

Seleana nods her head in agreement.

“There are a lot of people who tell me that I might be better off without you. They tell me that your eyes will only ever be on your career and nothing else. They tried to stick their nose in our relationship but I don’t even entertain that thought because they aren’t in this household. They don’t know what happens behind closed doors and honestly it’s none of their business. I will defend you because you are my wife. I will always have your back. I will say for the first time I feel like you have my back and I love that. Don’t let things go overboard in the method of defending me though.  You are so much better than that…”

“I don’t know what to say Sel…”

“Chickie don’t say anything… Words don’t mean anything if you don’t put actions behind them. Let your actions speak for you. As long as your actions say otherwise that’s all that really matters. People can talk as much as they want but it doesn’t mean anything. You shouldn’t let the opinions of someone else have a major impact on how you feel…”

Christina nods with a smirk.

“You are right… There are things I have to work on… I know I could start by getting to this meeting with Brayden on time. I have no idea what he wants but for him to be in town it must be important…”

Seleana nods her head.

“Go… Be there for your son… There must be a reason why he decided to call his mother. Whatever it is just give him the best advice that you can, whatever you give him I know he will take it into consideration…”

With that Christina gets ready to head out of the door. She knew she had issues to work out with Aurora. She couldn’t become her own worst enemy. Even though things with Amber were getting tough she had to remain calm and let her cooler head prevail…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Strat Hotel
Top of The World Restaurant

Christina was going to meet with her son Brayden Hilton the twin brother of Brittany Williams. All of this was Brayden’s doing as he made a reservation for the revolving restaurant at the top of the Strat Hotel. Christina had taken the elevator to reach the top floor of the Strat Hotel. She was dressed according to their dress code as she was clad in an expensive dress and a pair of heels. She smirked as she walked up to the host smiling at him. He smiled in return as he spoke to her.

“How can I assist you today miss?!”

Christina grinned as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“Thank you so much for being nice. I am here to meet with my son. He has a reservation it should be under the name of Hilton…”

The man nodded his head in agreement as he looked back at Christina.

“Yes it looks like I have it. Please follow this way. I will bring you to the table…”

The host led Christina throughout the restaurant until he brought her to a table. Sitting at that table was her son Brayden he was clad in a nice collared shirt and a pair of slacks. He wasn’t alone as he was sitting down next to a beauty. Christina waved as she sat across from them and she was all smiles.

“Hey son… It really has been a long time hasn’t it?!”

Brayden smirks as he looks back at them.

“It feels like it has been too long… Anyway I want to introduce you to somebody mom. This is my beautiful girlfriend Sofia Rojas. She is a transfer student to Michigan State University and she comes all the way from Bogota Columbia…”

Christina nods her head with a smirk as she looks at the girl.

“Brayden she is absolutely gorgeous. You definitely know how to pick them don’t you…”

Christina looks at the girl smiling as wide as possible as she spoke to her in Spanish.

“You speak in English?!”

“Yes…”

The girl nods back as she begins to speak in English.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you…I love Brayden. He is amazing and I am so happy to have met him…”

Christina smirks as she looks back at her son.

“She is pretty son… I just want you to know that I can’t stress that enough. Anyway what brings you to town?! Shouldn’t you be at university working on your studies and getting your degree?! I appreciate you coming to visit but I want you to be focused on what you need to do in order to graduate. Going to Michigan State was always my dream… It feels good seeing my dream live out through you…”

Brayden nods his head with a grin.

“School has been really good… All of my grades are top notch. However being with Sofia has honestly made it very difficult. She is the love of my life and she is all I think about…”

Christina giggles in return.

“I can understand that but you have to remember that you are in school… As gorgeous as she might be think about your future and what you plan to do with your life. You have so much life ahead of you. In a few weeks you are going to turn twenty and that’s definitely a good age to be. I remember when I was twenty years old. I was already a mother of two seven year old children… It’s sad that I got pregnant at only thirteen but you all weren’t a mistake. I know I wasn’t there to raise you but you have to know that I had always loved you. I had always thought about you and I knew the family that adopted you was taking good care of you…”

Brayden thinks about it as he offers a long drawn out sigh in return.

“I know mom and I’s all water under the bridge at this point. The only thing that matters is the here and now. I know you must be wondering why we decided to come to town and trust me when I say it has nothing to do with watching you wrestle. I just felt that the two of us needed a real heart to heart seeing as you really don’t talk to me. A year ago I came into your life and I thought things would be so much better than what they are but I realize that isn’t the case. I won’t hold it against you because I know you are a busy person but it feels sad that Seleana can keep up with me, and she even has time to check up on Grandma…You should cherish your mother… After overcoming drugs she needs the family more than ever…”

Christina nods her head.

‘”I know… I guess I just try to do too much and at the end of the day I end up no doing anything. I apologize for not keeping up with you Brayden. I know I ignored you for all 19 years of your life. I don’t want you to think that I am intentionally doing it again because that’s not the case…”

“Mom like I said I understand… I don’t hate you for it. You have a life and I respect that. I do want you to be in a major part of mine… As much as I have talked to Seleana and even dad I feel like I have to tell you something. Tell you something that I didn’t tell them, and it’s the real reason why I am town. It’s because I wanted to tell you first…”

Christina raised her eyes in return.

“And tell me what exactly?!”

Brayden looks over at Sofia as he grins in return.

“Sofia babe do you want to give mom the gift…”

“Sure love… I would be happy to do so…”

With that being said Sofia reaches to her side and she pulls out a gift bag. She hands it Christina who takes it with a shocked expression on her face.

“A gift for me, Brayden you know Christmas isn’t until the end of the year. Hell the same goes for my birthday and mother’s day isn’t until May. I love gifts but I am sure this one could have waited…”

“Actually it couldn’t mom… It’s something you need to open so please tell me you like it because I know I definitely do…”

With that Christina takes the gift bag and she begins to open it. She is confused as she moves the tissue and pulls out a t shirt. Christina looks at the t shirt and begins to read it out loud.

“I can’t wait to meet you soon Grandma… Coming October 2021…”

Christina is absolutely speechless as she glares at the shirt for a while before she slowly turns her attention over to her son and over to Sofia as well.

“Wait a minute… ARE YOU PREGNANT?!”

Brayden smiles as he looks over at Sofia and she nods her head with a wicked grin. Brayden looks back at his mother looking into her eyes.

“YES SHE’S PREGNANT and that means you are going to be a GRANDMOTHER!! I didn’t expect this to happen but right now the baby and Sofia needs take precedence over everything else. I am going to be a man and be there for them. They deserve all of me. As important as school is to me I feel it’s in my best interest to drop out to work on being a father…”

Christina shakes her head as she glares daggers at Brayden.

“ABSOLUTELY NOT… You shouldn’t leave school!!! I made that mistake and never got my high school diploma. I got pregnant too early and was forced to find another way. Granted I found out my biological father was this wrestling legend and he took me to Mexico to train me. I don’t want you to go down the same path I did and on top of that I am too young to be a Grandmother… Do you know how it looks that I am only 33 and will be a grandmother?! That’s ridiculous…”

Brayden shakes his head.

“No… You aren’t going to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do when you made the same decision. You were only 13 when you had Brittany and I… You gave me up but you were there for Brittany right?! I am going to own my decision. If you want to help me I would appreciate it if you would give me my inheritance so I could provide for my little family. I will work on helping Sofia get her green card so we can live together in peace…”

Christina is really shocked as she has no idea what to say.

“I am lost for words Brayden… I truly don’t know what to tell you…”

Sofia smiles wide as she begins to speak.

“We wanted you to be the first person to know about us, and on top of that the real reason why we decided to come to Vegas is because we plan to have a shotgun wedding and we plan to do it tonight. What better place to get something done quickly than in Vegas. We want you to be there…”

Christina is completely lost for words as she looks back at the both of them.

“This is ridiculous. You both aren’t thinking logically. You can’t just rush into this..”

“Mom we already made our decision. On top of that I am 19 years old and whatever you tell me doesn’t matter anyway. Nothing is going to stop me from getting married so don’t try to tell me differently.”

Brayden takes a breath as he continues to speak.

“I know it has been hard for you to be a mother and honestly there’s no right way to parent. It’s something you figure out as you go on, but you are going to become a grandmother. You can’t act the same way that you do as a mother because you need to be even better. As a grandmother it is going to be your job to spoil your grandchild. It’s going to be your job to help me in areas that I struggle. There is your ultimate test of giving up your selfishness in order to become self-less. I need you mom… I really need you because I don’t know where to go. You have already gone through this.  I just want your love and…”

Brayden is the one to sob now as Sofia looks at her soon to be husband and hugs him tightly. Christina breathes heavily as she rises out of her chair and walks around the table. She wraps her hands tightly around her son and places a gentle hand on Sofia’s shoulder.

“I got your back Brayden… I know I tend to be selfish but I am done… I have to be a better person for my grandchild… There’s no time like the present to finally grow up… Today is that day and I finally realize what’s important in my life. All of you are and I want to be somebody you can depend on now and definitely forever… If you want a shotgun wedding we might as well make it the best one possible…”

“Wait you have my back mom?!”

“Of course I do… This sounds really crazy but I am going to pull as many strings as I possibly can. Not only will you have an amazing wedding but you are going to have an awesome reception as well with a special banquet at the Golden Ring Casino…”

Sofia’s eyes open right up.

“You really can do that on such short notice?!”

Christina smiles in return.

“Of course I can… I am the special coordinator at Golden Ring Casino… You just worried about the wedding thing and let me take care of everything else…I have your back son… I have all of my children’s backs. Thank you for helping me realize what’s important in my life… I was losing sight of that until today… ANYWAY CHOP CHOP… TODAY IS A SHOTGUN WEDDING!!!”

With that Christina left in a hurry. She knew today was the day she had to grow up quickly, and finally she was coming back to her senses.

Golden Ring Casino
Few Hours Later

Christina was in a frantic as she walked throughout the Golden Ring Casino. She made a dash for the ballroom and she brought along an entire entourage with her. There were so many helpers as people brought in a ton of flowers decorations and everything else. Christina has an expensive dress in her hands along with a pair of heels. She clapped her hands passionately as she looked at everybody going to work.

“OKAY EVERYBODY… I want those floating candles to look as beautiful as possible. I need to see more decorations and get those tables in order!!! Hurry up I want the chair covers to be placed nicely over each chair and everything needs to be perfect…”

Christina continued to bark orders out and it wasn’t long until Mackenzie came into the room. She looked around just sighing as she looked directly into the eyes of Christina.

“What’s going on Christina, shouldn’t you be getting ready for our big job tonight. You, Charlotte and I have important work to do. You wanted to see what we are about right?!”

Christina stands there looking dumbfounded as she looks back at Mackenzie. She quickly shakes her head sighing in return.

“Actually I am not going to go on the job… I appreciate everything you have done for me… Truthfully you and Charlotte have poured so much into me and words cannot express how thankful I am for all of it. I know you have preparing me to stand in the ring with Amber Ryan. I know she is a threat as a boxer and at first everything was supposed to be solely about her and only her. However the deeper I got involved I finally came to the understanding that I wasn’t becoming something I shouldn’t have been… It’s just not me… It never was me to begin with. I shouldn’t be beating people up and I shouldn’t correct a wrong with another wrong because neither of it is right…”

Christina shakes her head looking back at Mackenzie.

“I rather prove myself by simply being a better woman than Amber in the ring because that’s where it matters the most. Truthfully this stuff with Amber was affecting my life at home and in the eyes of a little girl I was no longer that hero that she had always dreamed of. I was becoming the very thing that I often stood up against and I couldn’t go down that route… It’s not me…So I will humbly back away from it. I know this might not sit well with Daniel and he might fire me for not going on the job…”

Christina looks at Mackenzie with a serious expression.

“If he does it by all means he can go ahead and do it because the only thing that ever mattered to me is…”

Mackenzie quickly chimes in.

“Let me guess the World Bombshell Championship…”

Christina shakes her head as she looks back at her friend.

“No… My family… The answer should always be my family and without them I know for a fact that I am nothing. I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for their love and I can’t betray their trust for anything. There was a reason why I couldn’t pull the trigger on Aurora’s biological father. It’s because that’s just not who I am. I might be a lot of things but I have a really good thing going with my family and I made a vow to NEVER turn on them no matter how bad things became. So you can take that in whatever way you want but I have to be that positive role model for all of my children because they need me…”

Mackenzie thinks about it and it isn’t long before Daniel Morgan walks towards them. He isn’t alone as Charlotte is following closely behind him. He claps his hands as he begins to speak.

“It’s about time you finally understood the right decision…”

“What do you mean the right decision?!”

Christina says dumbfounded as she looks back at him with a sigh. Daniel however shakes his head with a grin.

“This has all been a test… I wanted to see how far you were willing to go in order to fuel your selfish desires.  People who are completely selfish and are willing to throw their own family away aren’t really worthy of working for me. If they could betray their own family I know it would only be a willing of time before they try to do something to our family here… I know the championship is something you have always loved. I just needed to see if you were sincere though. I just had to see that you weren’t the woman that you were all of those years ago…”

Christina nods her head replying back.

“I understand… To be honest it has been really hard. Sometimes I get carried away and I can only think about myself. I can’t think like that anymore because I have a little ten year old at home that looks up to me. I have to step outside of myself and think about how my actions will not only impact her but also my family. Family is everything and if I had to give up my own ego for the sake of my family. I would do it in a heartbeat. On top of that I had to get things in order because I have a grandchild on the way…”

Daniel’s eyes open wide up as he looks back at Christina.

“Aren’t you a little young to be having a grandchild…”

“YESSSSSS… And it will make me sound old but that’s what is to be expected when kids have kids… My son got his girlfriend pregnant and tonight they want to have a shotgun wedding. That’s why I am turning this ballroom inside out!!!”

Mackenzie looks at Christina with a shocked look on her face.

“YOU ARE GOING TO BE SOMEBODY’S NAN?!”

“Yes Mackenzie I am! It’s really scary to be honest because I can barely function as a mother but I can’t afford to back away from any of it now. I need to stand tall and be the woman that I am needed to be. I know I can’t just give into any of those immature moments… I have to be an even better woman. I have to come out on top and be the best person I possibly can. I finally understand how Synn felt and there’s nothing to change what I did…”

“You sure?!”

Daniel says with a grin.

“I know you looked amazing cleaning out a toilet… It definitely brought a lot of publicity for the casino and…”

“Daniel don’t push your luck… I just know what I can and cannot do. I have to be better than I have ever been and what that means is being the best MOTHER in the world… So with that said. If my son wants to have himself a shotgun wedding he will have the best damn shotgun wedding in the world.”

Mackenzie chimes in.

“I can’t her son is getting married…”

Charlotte chimes in.

“I can’t believe he knocked a girl up…”

Daniel chimes in.

“I can’t believe she is using the ballroom and didn’t even ask me…”

Christina screams out at the top of her lungs as she looks at all of them while clapping her hands together.

“SILENCE ALL OF YOU!!! Christina Rose the special events coordinator is at work but more importantly than that THE MOTHER OF THE GROOM will do everything in her power to have her way so if you plan on standing around you might as well help. Those balloons aren’t going to move themselves and those centerpieces need to be perfectly set on each table!!! So hurry up and HELP!!!”

Christina continues to scream at the woman as they all seem befuddled. Mackenzie looks at Christina acting crazy as she shrugs her shoulders.

“I don’t know if I can deal with MOTHER ZILLA… I think it would have just been better if she went out on a job and…”

“DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?! I told you time is money… ITS MY SON’S WEDDING and that alone makes it special. So hurry up your asses and put SOME PEP IN THAT STEP!!!”

All of a sudden her phone begins to ring. She looks at the phone and it’s her son Brayden calling. She quickly answers it.

“Hey son how are things going with you?!”

“Things are fine… This stupid Elvis impersonator is taking forever! There are like four other couples in front of us but it won’t be long until we tie the knot. How is our reception coming along?!”

“It’s absolutely amazing son… I got every UNDER CONTROL… You won’t believe how much help I am getting from Charlotte, Kenzie, and even Daniel himself… You just take care of yourself and make sure nothing happens to that sweet girlfriend of yours. I will get the guest list in order… Just relax son… This is your big day and there will be many more exciting days to come…”

Christina quickly hangs up the phone as she looks back at Daniel.

“Thank you so much for putting me in this position. I love being here so much. I know I shouldn’t be using the ballroom but it would mean a lot to my family… Whatever the expenses are you know I would cover all of it…”

Daniel sighs as he sees how excited his worker is. He looks back at her as he forces a smile.

“Don’t worry about it… I would be a hypocrite if I mentioned everyone here being a family and I didn’t act the same way. Whatever everything costs I will take care of the bill. You deserve that much for keeping your sanity…”

Charlotte chimes in.

“It’s hard to keep something she really didn’t have to begin with…”

Christina eyes light up as she runs over to Daniel and hugs him as tightly as possible.

“Thank you so much for having my back. To be honest I feel really scared… I never imagined myself being a Grandmother but now is the time to step it up right… I appreciate you covering everything. You really didn’t have to do that but seeing as you are… Ahem… TAKE OUT THE GREY GOOSE, THE PATRON, AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE RUM WE HAVE BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO PARTY TONIGHT!!!”

Christina was back to her cheerful self. It wasn’t long before she took her phone back up and she started to dial some numbers on her it. It was ringing and her wife Seleana answered the on the opposite end.

“Seleana I got SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!!!”

“What’s that chickie?!”

“Long story… But BRAYDEN IS IN TOWN… HE’S HAVING A SHOTGUN WEDDING IN ABOUT AN HOUR…AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Wait what?!”

“I know it’s a lot to take in but get your butt to the casino because we are having the reception soon… Bring Aurora as well and call up ALL of your SWEDISH FAMILY because we are going to party until we can’t anymore…Anyway see you soon and I love you so much!”

Christina hangs up the phone as she looks around with a smile on her face. She really couldn’t believe it… She was going to be a grandmother. She felt like the happiness woman in the world, and nothing could ever take away that feeling…

Finally after everything it seems like fate has brought us to this very important moment in our careers Amber. The two of us will go to war and for thirty long minutes I know for a fact that we are going to throw everything at one another with the end goal to emerge being the Champion of the bombshells division. If you want my honesty I have a lot of respect for you. I know it would have only been a matter of time before the two of us would lock up with one another. We were bound to come on a collision course. I know you think little of me. You made that known in your path to get here.  After all you spit mist in my face. You tried taunted me. You made a mockery of me and you tried to humiliate me when you offered to turn your back on me so I could get a free shot at you.

To be honest this match has made me do things that I honestly regret. Perhaps I was getting too emotional and was running merely on my impulses and not thinking logically. If I could turn back the clock I would have done things differently. I wouldn’t have beaten you down the week after you spit in my face. I wouldn’t have destroyed your motorcycle and I certainly wouldn’t have cost you and Despy your big tournament match.

Those are things I know I need to repent for and I will atone for my sins one day that much I will actually offer you the olive branch and as forgiveness for. This match has gotten me going crazy. This is only thing that has been on my mind since the very day you ruined my victory celebration. It has had me questioning what’s the most important thing in my life, I have been using my friends to further my own ego, and I haven’t been the best role model to little Aurora.  It’s just not me…

I know people give me a lot of shit but you have to understand where I come from. It doesn’t matter what strides I make in this company. I know for a fact that nobody will ever take me seriously. It’s a shame… I have busted my ass since I got here… I have worked my ass off ever since I wrestled under the disguise of La Paloma and nobody really gave a damn… Here we are all of these years later. I have accomplished everything there is to accomplish in this company. Woman of the year, blast from the past winner, and I have won every singles championship in this company and it still doesn’t seem like it’s ever enough because people just don’t respect me.

Here you come however. You sign your name on the dotted line and overnight you become this big sensation. People look upon you as being a huge threat. They know it’s a case of not if but WHEN you become a world champion and that reputation follows you. I know in the minds of many it’s already a foregone conclusion that you are going to beat me and finally put that championship around your waist.

Everyone seems to think that but I believe I deserve a lot more respect than that. I know my life has always been considered unstable. How else could you explain a woman who feels the need to change her hair color every single year?!

I started off in this company by being a brunette, it slowly merged to me being a red head, pink hair, purple hair, and it transitioned all the way to becoming blue. Lord knows you can definitely tell my instability by the way that the fans don’t even know if they should cheer me or boo me. I do some questionable things and its stupid decisions that make me question if I am even fit enough to be in the position that I am in.

However as much as I might change for the sake of shock value or what have you there is one constant that never changes. There is one characteristic that people can never question me on, and it’s the one trait that I really wish to pass on to my children and one day their children. That one trait being that if you really want something you always should put your very best effort at it!

You need to go all out so that people can’t question that. One thing that will ALWAYS remain true is the fact that I love this business with my heart and soul. SCW is everything to me and it will be for years to come. I know last year I caused a shit storm with some stupid comments that I made. They are comments that should have never come out of my mouth.

It was at the beginning of the American Football season. I should have been able to feel the temperature of the issues with the Black Lives Matter movement. It’s a very sensitive issue but I had to open my mouth in a stupid way. I said something so careless that it caused a whirlwind effect. Companies were firing me left and right. I saw my Twitter followers decreasing and the huge name that I had established throughout my career was being tarnished in ways I knew I couldn’t fix.

There’s only so many Band-Aids that a person can put on a wound. However if you don’t stop the bleeding what’s the point?! THAT has always been my solution let’s put a BAND-AID on the problem…

Oh you won’t cheer me?! BAND-AID!

Oh people hate me?! BAND AID!

I can’t count how many times that has always been my go to but when I tried to track back on the stupid shit that I said it just wasn’t happening. I know that Christian and Mark have put up with so much shit from me. I do stupid shit and it happens a lot. They could have fired me especially when everybody else was doing the same but they didn’t…

They didn’t fire me because beneath all of the bullshit and baggage that comes with having a Crystal Hilton on their roster they can’t question my passion or my drive for my business. If there’s one thing that it a plus and it how much heart I pour out to that ring. I give everything I have to be the very best. I have the Hall of Fame career and people might think I am trying to pad stats at this point but it’s not about that at all.

I want to go down as being the best of the best and I don’t want anybody to take that away from me. When people see the name SCW I want them to automatically think of me as their franchise bombshell.

It doesn’t matter if things are focused around a belt or not… If there is one constant that is truth it’s that Christina Rose will always be a major focal point of this division. Every single year for the most part you can be assured that in some shape or fashion I will be a World Champion. 2016 World Champion, 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 all  years in which I was the top woman, and in the one year of 2019 when I didn’t manage to win he belt. I received Four World title shots and was in the feud of the year. So you know I am all about the business and being consistent at being a competitor.

I will give you credit. Last year you and Roxi stole the show. I was getting excited because that was the type of action I wanted to be part of. I spent the majority of the year getting my ass kicked by Andrea Hernandez. It had gotten bad that I as usual made a stupid decision and got suspended because I put my hands on an official…

Once again… ANOTHER BAD DECISION but how does Christina come back from bad decisions she handles her business in the ring and finally after a long journey I beat Andrea to the point that I made her say I Quit in the middle of the ring. That is the justification that I was looking for.

You can point the finger at me and call me out on being a terrible mother. I know some things are my fault and i should feel ashamed by being a bad role model to my little girl. Sometimes we don’t always get what we want in life. In a lifetime we are prone to make many mistakes. The important thing is not the mistakes we have made… It’s what we do to learn from them and that is what I try to showcase to my daughter.

We get stronger and put ourselves in a position where we don’t do it again. Have you learned from your mistake Amber?! You struck me first… I should have never lashed out in return…

I did but despite everything I have committed one thing that I know I am is an amazing wrestler and I will do the one thing that I know will hurt you in so many ways. I will beat you in the middle of the ring. I will prove myself to be the best woman in the company and I will go onward to face whatever might be on the horizon.

This is a milestone year for me… I had the honor of winning my record setting fifth World Championship to kick the year off right and during this next cycle after the super card there will be a 300th edition of Climax Control. I can’t believe we are 300 shows in already and thinking about things it was at the 150th edition anniversary show that I won my first title.

How amazing would it be if I would be able to walk into the next huge show as a champion?! A lot is at stake. Here is where the two of us differ. At the end of the day the only thing you want is to become the World Champion. You have this undying need to be the champion because you feel like it would help elevate your career. It would put you in a better position and make you the woman everybody targets. In winning the title you feel as if you would be doing the company a major service because you would be freeing it from me…

However that couldn’t be further from the truth. I bring honor to the title. I am a fighting champion. I am a fighting individual, and with or without the title I will always fight. If you can’t respect the drive within me there is honestly something wrong with you.

I have seen many people come and go out of this company. Those same people who consistently talk shit about me are the same people who would quickly take a break from the company and go off to do something else. They wish to test the waters elsewhere and after the fact they wish to come back to reclaim some glory.

For the amount of disrespect I get that just isn’t me however. I always put SCW first and foremost, and even when I am not in the limelight I still find a way to capture the attention of others. Do you have the same power?! When you first got here you struggled. You had to find your way to getting to the spot that you are at. Lord knows people really didn’t know what to think of you when you lost to Myra Rivers in your first huge show here.

Your first impression wasn’t the best of ones, but slowly over time the woman who had the reputation finally started to show who she really was. She finally got her footing and that’s when you took off.

I will admit beating Roxi Johnson is no easy feat and that is something that always should be praised but what I don’t appreciate is the fact that you made a total mockery out of the Blast From The Past tournament. I know it’s the perfect place where people could test their skills to showcase what they are about. They pour everything they have into the confines of the ring in hopes of working hard enough to get a World Bombshell Championship match. They work towards having a breakthrough moment so they could headline an SCW super card.

It’s hard to work towards and honestly I wouldn’t have had the huge success I have had in my career if I didn’t claw and fight my way through my tournament. How does it look however when a woman who has barely been here for a cup of coffee is immediately given a World Championship match?! 

In my eyes it undersells everybody who is working their ass off in order to make it to this level. It’s a slap in the face to women such as myself, my daughter Brittany, Courtney Pierce, and Evie Jordan who probably wouldn’t have been in the discussion of a World title match. However we showcased endurance to make it through a tournament and thus earn our spot. In the cases of Evie and me, we took those opportunities and actually capitalized on the moment making them count.

We had our breakthrough moments and it’s something that was earned through hard work and dedication. It didn’t matter to you what any of that met because you signed up for the tournament and got what you wanted anyway. So what was the point of signing up to begin with?! To strut around and stroke your ego?!

That is a bunch of bullshit Amber. I might be a lot of things and I get this reputation of being SOOO egotistical but I actually have honor. I made it a notion that when I won the tournament I would never enter the tournament again. It’s not because I don’t want too or I am afraid that I might not be able to repeat what I did before. The reason why I didn’t is because I wanted to move out of the way for the other bombshells of this division.

I wanted them to be willing to fight their way to the top and prove they are hungry as all of the mainstays in the main event picture. That is when you get stand outs like Courtney Pierce and Brittany Williams working their ass off to get into that spot. They earned their spot… They just wasn’t handed it…

What you don’t realize is that every single match is always an upward climb in order to prove myself. I want be the best of the very best. I want to always be the focal point and I actually love being a target.

Whether you hate me or respect me deep down in your soul you know damn well that I am the one to beat in this company. I am the one who is always here, and nothing will ever stop me from going out to make this title the most wanted title in this company.

There are women who have held this belt that would sit on their ass and try to call out certain challengers just so they can act like defending against people who don’t belong in the title hunt means the entire world pushing their statistics for the sake of pushing them. Those are women like Alicia Lukas scratch that as it’s actually anybody in Wolfslair who wish to bury others when everything isn’t focused on them. Calling champions overrated or acting disgusted because a champion doesn’t live their entire life on social media.

Bitching and moaning how the company forget they were a World Champion or shitting on others only to get firmly put in their place when Mark Ward has to speak facts about the dedication those individuals put into the ring, and immediately they go back into the hole they came from…

Amber that isn’t you… I know that isn’t you because you left Carnage to be in SCW. I know you wish to be the best and want face whoever you can in order to further drive your name as being perhaps the greatest to have sign with this company.

I will go on record and admit openly that I actually respect you… I may not like you and we will never be in a position that we will be friends or even acquaintances but I do know that you take wrestling very seriously and you wouldn’t have jumped upon Austin like I did for disrespecting our main event match.

There is a reason why we are the main event of this show and I know it is going to be a fight everybody is going to remember. It actually frightens me to get into the ring with you. Your style is one that I differently don’t gel with. I am by no means a fighter and that is why I have been spending all of the time I could trying to better my abilities to stand toe to toe with a striker.

You have had all of my attention for the better of two months and I know what you are about. You plan to fuck me up so you can walk away with the title in your hand and the title high above your head.

For me however it’s about the love of this sport. It’s about trying to chase after the status of being the best of the best. It’s about being somebody my daughter can look up towards and being a woman who won’t quit for anything.

I have been fighting all of my life for survival, for acceptance…

I live for moments like these and I know what is at stake… It’s all on the table and I won’t disappoint you. There are butterflies in my stomach but there is one thing I can confidently say about our match. By the end of it you will respect me. You will know to take me seriously. You can talk down my personality, my attitude, but when it comes to an in ring performer you will tell the whole world that I am serious business.

You will tell them I brought it and despite all of the rumors that they may have heard that Christina Rose is the real deal. If for some reason you do beat me… I will tell everybody you were the better woman and that you won because you were better than me. I have never had any issues being a good sport.

However I hope it doesn’t come down to that. I have a lot to fight for and in seven months things are going to be very scary for me… It’s sickening but at the age of 33 I am going to be a Grandmother. I know that is unheard of and it sounds ludicrous…

It is a reality check that I need to grow up, and I plan to do just that. Throughout everything I will always fight. You won’t make me, and you certainly won’t break me.

For I am the rose that refuses to wither away, I am Christina Rose and after Sunday I will still be your World Bombshell Champion.

Show’s over Amber… It’s time to roll the credits on this feud with you once and for all… Take a bow because this is your curtain call…

My reign will continue… I am only just getting started…

user posted image