Author Topic: Traci enters the lethal lottery  (Read 269 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Traci enters the lethal lottery
« on: May 29, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up it showed Traci Patterson in the back of the Alexander University. She was moments away from competing in a a match that was apart of the Lethal Lottery. However while she was seemingly fine her sister Katie wasn’t so much she was pacing around the back of the locker room seemingly like she was going to wear out the floor.

Traci Patterson
Katie will you calm down I mean god you’re going to have bloody stumps where your feet uses to be if you carry on like that.

Katie looked at her sister and paused.

Katie Patterson
Sorry it’s just this whole thing of being attacked by Amanda has just thrown me through a loop I mean I always knew that sort of thing could happen but you know what I never had it happen so I’m kind of shock up is all!

Traci walked over to her sister and put arms around her and as she did it she looked her in the eyes.

Traci Patterson
Listen I know you haven’t had that before and I know you have it in your head because that I lost a couple of weeks ago but trust me when I tell you I don’t think anything of the sort. I want to get my hands on Amanda and make it so you can punish her for what she did. But trust me when I say the biggest thing is your safety and as long as you are safe I’m ok.

Katie looked at her sister and let out a sigh.

Katie Patterson
I know but still maybe it’s better if I stay back here tonight I mean you saw what Amy did to Roxi last I mean that could be me?

Traci Patterson
No you are not going to hide. If you do that then people like Amanda and Amy win. I’m going to make you are ok I promise.

Katie looked at her sister and it was clear that her words were working. Traci noticed that she seemed a lot more relaxed and in turn she felt more relaxed. Traci smiled and stepped back.

Traci Patterson
So now you have calmed down and relaxed can you give me some kind of clue as to what I can expect from my partner tonight?

Katie then turned and lent against a nearby wall.

Katie Patterson
Ok so her name is Natalie McKinley! I would be careful to make sure you understand her. She is from another country so she may use some terms you are not understand so just in that case to ask her to explain them.

Traci looked at her sister and rolled her eyes at her.

Traci Patterson
Ok genius what else?

Katie Patterson
Well she has got a more muscular body type like you do so I would say that as a team you are going to have power on your side. She also has been a champion in the past holding the Bombshell Roulette title so that means she has got experience of winning.

Traci looked over and looked at sister phone on it was a picture of Natalie. Traci looked at it and nodded.

Katie Patterson
What do you think?

Traci Patterson
She looks impressive I give her that and if she is as good as you are making her out to be. I’m sure we are going to make a solid team but still I know we are going to be the underdogs in this match. I mean you got former tag team champions hell I lost the titles to them the second time so I know that even with the problems they know each other. So I just have to hope that I can do the same with Natalie.

Katie Patterson
Come on Traci I’m sure that you and her are going to be fine I mean she doesn’t seems like the kind of person who would screw you out of a win! Still if you want you could go ahead and talk to her before the match just make sure that she isn’t going to walk out on you?

Traci Patterson
Yeah I will do that but right now I better get ready because if I don’t then whether we talk or not I’m going to let the team down and I’m not doing that!

And with that Traci started to work on getting loose ahead of the match as she did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image