Author Topic: Traci Interview with Pussy  (Read 279 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Traci Interview with Pussy
« on: April 17, 2015, 07:46:07 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up we see Pussy Willow standing with a mic in her hand and looking at the camera with a big smile on his face.

Pussy Willow
Ladies and Gentleman of the SCW universe please welcome my guest at this time the former two times SCW women’s tag champion Traci Patterson.

Traci walked into the interview area wearing her normal ring gear however she seemed to be a less then happy mood judging from the angry look she was wearing on her face.

Pussy Willow
Traci it was two weeks ago you made your return to the SCW ring took care of Kimberly Evans fairly quickly but from the look on your face you’re not in a good mood what’s up?

Traci Patterson
Yeah I’m annoyed Pussy because last time I was in the ring I wanted to test out my knee I was coming back from a tough injury and I felt like I should get a decent test of it to see if it was or if I needed to use the knee brace that doctors advised me to wear to help. Instead what I got was a waste of my time I mean it was barely a warm up so now for the past two weeks I have been having the doctors bug me about this damn brace. I mean it’s been doing my head in and at the point where I couldn’t enjoy any of the time I had in the country we have been too it’s a shame too. I had been looking forward to this.

Pussy then looked at her a little confused but she just carried on with the interview.

Pussy Willow
Ok then well let’s get back to tonight you are set to compete against a Mikah who is returning to the SCW ring your thoughts?

Traci Patterson
Look I got no issue with Mikah after all she has been off being a mother and the such so you know what fair play for her but you know what she is still going to be the ring with me and frankly I’m just looking to destroy her. I know I been away for two long months and there been people who have come in and looking to take my spot so to speak but I’m going to come out swinging and I’m going to keep swinging till I come away with a win.

Pussy Willow
I see well there are rumours that you are set to be apart of a unique match up at the next Supercard so I got to ask what do you think is going to going to happen in that?

Traci Patterson
I don’t know and I don’t care I’m in no position to think about the next card. I got Mikah in that ring tonight and that’s who I’m thinking about. So now Pussy if you don’t mind I got a match to go win.

With Traci walked off as she did this Pussy turned to the camera once more.

Pussy Willow
Well there is was folks sounds like Traci is in a bad mood I just hope Mikah is ready for her because if not then it’s going to be in trouble.

Pussy continued to smiled as the screen turned black.

End of RP

OOC Sorry this sucks no real time this week
user posted image