Author Topic: Tired of bull.  (Read 270 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Tired of bull.
« on: March 27, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »
 (The scene is Bucharest and the airport there. DT, Jeremiah and Diamond are there and Jeremiah smiles. DT is in his hooded leather trenchvest and Sub zero type mask and his ROAR T-shirt and jeans. Jeremiah is in the same shirt and jeans as is Diamond.)

Diamond: I know you two are itching to get another shot at those titles and back at Dying Breed, but you two got a match this week against two up and comers.

Jeremiah: Up and comers? Yeah, you right baby. They are up and comers alright. I'm not mad at them if they wanna make a name for themselves, but they will not do it at our expense. The mood we have been in, especially me, after the pussies won the tag titles thanks to the Freight Train of Migraine, I feel like ripping heads off.

DT: that should not be the mindset you should have Jeremiah.

jeremiah: I don't care.

(DT grabs Jeremiah and looks Jeremiah in his eyes)

DT: Listen to me Jeremiah. This is not what I taught you. I know you are frustrated that we aren't the champs yet, but you will trust me when I say that we will be the champs. I don't like Casey Williams either, and trust me when I say that Dying Breed will get theirs. However, we don't want our opponents to think we are over looking them, because we are not

(Jeremiah nods and DT pats him on the head and Diamond hugs him from the side.)

Diamond: Adam Stone, Joey Harris, how are you two doing. You doing alright? I hope you are, because you have a chance to make a name for yourselves. You two have a chance to knock off a team that is hungry to make it to the top of the mountain.

However, the same hungry team will go thru any team to make it to the top, so that spells bad luck for you two.

Jeremiah: Stone, Harris. Like my love said, you two will be in the ring with a team that wants the tag gold. You are an up and coming team here, but the only place you will find yourselves will be down and out.

Do not think we are knocking your abilities in the ring, because I am pretty sure that you are capable wrestlers, but you have got your beady eyes set on a team with experience and the tenacity.

Dark Tiger: that's right. You two need to learn something. Yes we might not know much about you two, but I assure you after Climax Control, you will leave Bucharest Romania remembering who we are.

You two have a great future here in SCW, but like it was said earlier, it will not be thru us. It will not be at our expense. You see boys when you face a team that has the tenacity and the drive to the gold, there will be no stopping us until we accomplish that.

Diamond: so boys, we leave you with this thought. You will not get thru them.

Jeremiah: The ring will feel like a battlefield when you get in the ring with ROAR.

DT: it has been said, it will be Etched in Stone.

(They head to their driver as the scene ends)
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image