Author Topic: to right the right, as i do not wrong  (Read 440 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
to right the right, as i do not wrong
« on: September 27, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
 A chapter of my career and life…..,

Ignorance and overconfidence, they often go hand in hand… but they all lead to destruction…,

A piece of paper, familiar on the black oak table. The feather filled with the dripping ink is once again across the paper. Dripping ink under the written words as it is making a figure, a figure of a broken heart. We watch the ink drip as we hear a voice start to speak, the voice has a rasp around it as if he has not drank in days.

A wise man once told me to keep your eye on the goal at all time, I admit that is the one thing that we all should do don’t we? To look at the one thing in life as that what you want to achieve, to become the very best that this world has to offer. But how often do you see that the theoretical end result does not match the result in reality? For instance, on paper…, The Orlando Magic were stronger than the Houston Rockets team that beat them for their 2nd NBA championship title in succession. They had Shaq, for sure a monster that Hakeem ‘The Dream’ Olajuwon could not stop. Penny Hardaway, Nick Anderson, Horace Grant and the list goes on and on and on. And what did the Rockets do??? Sweep. It is not an ordinary scene that often happens, but when it happens… it tells you one thing now doesn’t it?? It tells you that you were just another example of paper work got mixed up with reality

When I look at my career, I had one moment in life when I realised that I was ready to climb the ladder of success. Become a World champion, become the threat of every challenger and dominate the world. Too bad that the next night I entered the ring, I became the laughing stock and you know why??? Because I had the eyes set on two things, to help my brother take home the second highest championship belt…. And what I successfully did…. And to remain the number one man in the wrestling industry….,

We all know how that one ended right? I got suckered in the oldest trick in the book, I let my guard down. Not just for one second, oh no…I wasn’t ready to be your champion at that moment and lost it…. Did I cry? Did I bitch? Did I scream from the top of my lungs like many young kids do?? Damn right I did, damn right I demanded a rematch. Only to suffer the consequences of being removed from anything like that for six whole months!!! To some of you, that would have been a reason to just quit and head to the next show that you can find, use the motivation to bitch around. To have the media take notice as a grumbled young kid, that cannot take a loss and bitch for eternity. Oh no, I learned a valuable lesson in life that made me who I am today. A shark, a thief, a stalker in the night. Watching my chances in the night to become that what I am today, your very first ever SCW Grand Slam winner. The only of his kind, the very first where others failed in succeeding. People that were valued as better than yours truly….

Makes you wonder what the lessons I have learned went off to huh??

The camera lift off as it stares into the darkness, the only thing that you could see is the white painted face of the SCW world heavyweight champion. The Gothic One, Goth…,

I dreamt six months of that faithful night where I was un ceremonially dethroned as the best of the world. I was mid twenties, a kid that finally stepped out of the shadows of the veterans that held me down, that never saw anything in me. It was that night where my life came down in shattering blisters. I watched my hands as if I saw them bleed for the very first time and felt it.  At that moment I heard those words once more, to have your eyes set on the gold. To not take them away from the price you desire, did I grave for it?? Oh yes I did, it is like the ultimate sacrifice that you put yourself through. As if I went through hunger strike for six months. Trying to forget the hunger that ate a hole through my soul, as if I was feeling the alien trying to burst through my chest and set his hunger free upon the world.

It would have been easy to go on a rampage, it would have been so God Damn easy to take the low road and snap… take a chair, blast the newly crowned champion across the head and take what you feel is deservingly yours. Too bad that none of you realise the same thing I did, I realised it wasn’t my gift to take. It was my burden I tried to run away from… until the moment would come that I could not run anymore, that I could not hide from it. That I could not hide from the fact that it was my destiny to be once again crowned as champion. A gift to me that would make your journey valued as a reality that nobody could take away from me… and what did I do???

His face remains ice cold while remembering the night that would bring a big smile to any other man or woman’s face. The night he regained the championship.

You see, when I lost it I battled six other men. I lost it to a man that was undoubtedly the one man that I could have beaten once or twice in my career. He took away my gold, showing that he was a true champion, being the champion for months and months as he wore it with pride, he wore it with dignity and I hated it. Did I hate him??? Oh no, I hated the feeling that it should have been me and I knew it that I failed. It was that once in a lifetime burning sensation that would remove you from sanity and reality. Knowing that the only way you could reclaim your life, was to fight… fight through eleven men, eleven men inside the Cell with weaponry brought to the ring. To be the third ever entry and await every other men until the ring was filled with eleven other men. To go through war, to go through the horrors of eliminiation. And I survived, pinning the champion, pinning the two men at that moment I could never beat… and to keep that one man alive that took away that championship belt away from me… now that is a way to reclaim your status as champion… not like a coward to attack you with a chair, just because he has an identity crisis of sorts…. Children are such a waste…..

Soon, the world will know that hunger once more as I do not desire to eat, to drink and sleep until the hunger of redemption has come full circle once more… too bad you are not a part of that hunger Kevin Carter. But you are in the midst of that what I have to do…. To keep my eyes on my goal…. To retain the gold and take away my one title that Kain does not deserve to call his…. That what you not do understand, shall not understand and will never get to live the day to understand what I know… that it is good to be the King…. The King of Kings… and you know, I am here…..,

September 24th 2013, New York City, New York

A rainy night in New York City, lightning and thunder can be seen and heard around one of the biggest sky scrapers in that city. Many lights are burning as a camera moves around the building, trying to find a figure that is awaiting Pussy Willow. The figure is none other than the SCW Heavyweight Champion of the world, the veteran Goth.

We enter the penthouse of the man, his living room looks like an arena of sorts. The room seems endless as we can watch all of his glorious moments portrayed on the walls, life size like posters of him holding champion ship belts. Replica’s of those championship belts are in front of them inside a glass case. The gold championship belts are shined up, resting on soft cushions. So that they could not be scratched somehow. We move along the titles until we get to the championship belts that he has acquired in the SCW that he is competing in right as of now. We at first stare at the SCW Roulette championship belts, the championship belts that he has acquired on two separate occasions, in front of the belt is a small plate that shows the dates that he has won them and lost them. Next to that championship belt is the SCW tag team title replica that he has worn along with Brother Grimm. Giving the date when he won it and from whom. And ultimately we move towards the World Heavyweight championship belt and the belt that is given for being the first ever Grand Slam winner in the SCW history. Lightning can be seen as it lights up the room even more as the figure can be seen standing in front of the window, watching the weather as he awaits that knock that would come eventually.

*knock*

Goth: You may enter miss Willow, the door is open as I expected you already.

Pussy Willow enters the room, she sees the champion as he is wearing Armani pants and Gucci shoes. He is wearing a silk shirt as he has risen up his sleeves and some of his buttons are opened up, showing his torso. His face is still showing effects from the cowardly attack from Kevin Carter, bruises and a black eye. His left side of his face is swollen somehow from the kicks that he has received. He awaits for Willow to be ready for his interview.

Willow: Goth, are you ready to do this interview??

Goth: I have been ready since that faithful day Willow.

She looks puzzled, not knowing what he meant with that.

Willow: What day Goth? The day that…..,

Goth: That Kevin showed why he is a fluke of a champion? Hardly anything that I would dare to describe as that one faithful day that made me who I am today now wouldn’t you agree??

She starts to wonder what day he could meant

Willow: Can you explain to me and the viewers what you mean Goth?

He turns silent, his eyes are not moving away from the window as this causes Willow to become very nervous.

Willow: Uhm, G…Goth?

Goth: I was just awaiting the right moment to watch the lightning strike and hear the roaring thunder. To hear the seemingly not pleased Gods of the weather as the old Norwegian Vikings would say. Displeased of something that they would set some poor schmuck on fire and have him for fried chicken.

Willow: I do not understand Goth, I thought….,

Goth: You thought that it was all about Kevin Carter huh Willow? Oh sure in do time we will eleberate on something similar to his existence. But tell me Willow, have you ever fancied to understand the change in sudden weather?? As if it is a change of someone’s happy smile to a foul mood

Willow: Foul…. Mood???

Goth: Clearly not.

He closes his eyes, and lifts up his face. Pretending as if he is feeling every drop of rain falling down upon his face, only to have the glass windows be in between him and the forces of nature.

Willow: Goth?

Goth: Oh I am sorry, I thought you wanted to give my question another go? To see if you have mustered up the process of thinking about finding an answer to a simple, but seemingly difficult question. The question remains, have you ever fancied to understand the change in the weather?

Willow: Well I did learn a thing or two in college as….

Goth: COLLEGE? I am not asking how good you were in becoming a weathergirl?? I am asking to understand the similarity between the mood of the weather as to a person?? A living, breathing, talking, thinking, eating, drinking, taking a dump on the toilet, pissing down your pants of laughing, feeling neglected by the loved one that dumped you, how many other examples could I give you for a person???

Willow is silent for a moment, never thought of that as she starts to think about what he just said to her.

Goth: If you have come here unprepared Willow, I am suggesting you take a quick course of how someone’s mind is so close to the weather. That the only thing that people like Kevin Carter is failing to is being unpredictable… unpredictable as the weather, someway that a kid like Kevin cannot and will not understand. As his mind is solely fixed upon the fact that in his view… I do not deserve that championship belt. That I did not even deserve the shot at that belt, that I do not deserve the fact that I should not be even able to stand here, let alone talk to you or defend that championship belt.

Goth: How foolish to think that he is something like this great storm wouldn’t you agree???

Willow: Go on, elaborate on that subject Goth.

Goth grins, realising that Willow has now taken a different approach to his question, trying to extract the answer form him instead of trying to find the answer herself.

Goth: Being predictable is always something that will cost you dearly.

Willow: Well you didn’t predicted that it would have been Kevin that attacked you, you assumed that….,

Goth: That it would have been Kain?? Oh sure, I give you that my pretty. But is that what makes him unpredictable?? Oh no, that would ultimately wind up his act as that I had assumed he would do, but much sooner. I expected him to do that on my first match a week earlier, in that tag match I was in with Gothika. Assumingly that he would come out and make his point of his title rematch. But you know how things go with spineless and characterless persons in this industry, they are all about themselves. They are all about how their seemingly fairytale life that they dream of living would become even more abnormal.

Willow: Abnormal???

Goth: Am I listening to a parrot that would ultimately repeats every word that I end a sentence with? Is that all you can remember from what I just said???

Willow was about to say something, but ultimately decides not to do so and awaits Goths followup.

Goth: A wise choice my pretty. You see. The problem with Kevin is that he is just too predicatble, everything that he does is for a reason. A reason that everyone out there can see, the problem is that he is too blinded with his own stupidity that he cannot see the warnings right in front of him.

He sighs, dropping his face as he stares at his own reflection in the mirror as he sees the lightning closing in on him.

Goth: Do you see this face Willow? This will get better in mere days, before me and Kevin will go one on one it will be all better. Nothing is here that can withstand my quest of making delusional idiots like Kevin and Kain realise that I am the true gem in this wrestling industry.

Willow: So you are confident that this attack on you will not give him the edge over you to take away the gold???

He chuckles, he shakes his head as he puts his left hand behind his head and feels the bump there.

Goth: Is that what people seek these days? Physical contact to obtain an physical advantage over someone else? Is that what makes Kevin think that he can take that title away from me? Now that he has healed up nicely after his few weeks departure from the ring? To assault a man that is better than him? Oh sure, in some aspects he will have a physical edge. But he forgets that the world of wrestling is like a game of chess. You place a pawn to start, you build up a sizeable defence that would ultimately allows your victim to fall for the trap that you set for him, only to strike back and break down any barrier between you and his king…. King, a nice word to refer to the rightful owner of the SCW championship belt now doesn’t it??

Willow: A championship belt that Kevin Carter proclaims that you do not even deserve, let alone wondering what allowed the booking staff to grant you a title match. He….,

Goth: Ah yes, what made dear old Mark and Chris decide to grant me a championship match. Oh sure, I have heard him spout out his foolishness on that faithful night that he showed his stinking face. I heard him utter the words that he was ready to defend that belt against anyone in the SCW locker room, except against me.. now isn’t that interesting????

Willow: Because of what he has said??

Goth: Interesting proposition to form into a few words that would make a sizeable question when you are being interrogated by a Grand Jury Willow. But I dare to go deeper into the whole subject at hand, what was it that Kevin dared to put down in front of the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home?? He was telling the world that he was ready to defend that championship belt against any WORTHY opponent that he could think off.

Goth: I am surprised that this man could even lace up his boots with his scrawny fingers, let alone come up with something out of the ordinary like that!! I mean seriously, was this fellow having his own hidden agenda? I am sure that he was willing to grant a sizeable opponent like Casey Williams his first title defence right?

Willow: You have an issue with naming a man like Williams a contender for a belt??

Goth: Oh no, I am not. The question is not what I feel to grant any wrestler a title shot, the question remains what the former…and I will rephrase that word… FORMER champion assumes. I believe that this man believes that men that he can psychological prepare for are worthy title contenders. Oh sure, he named quite a few names that indeed are worthy contenders for any title. But is he in the booking committee? Is he a man that can pull strings and point towards anyone out there that is worthy??

Willow: Well I assume that he meant…,

Goth: You assumed that he can wipe his ass crack from front to back, from left to right and from any other diagonal angle imaginable right? This man is consumed with the fact that he is a born loser, that he is a crying lunatic and not even worth of holding this or any other championship belt. Oh what have I done lately? What is this? A remake of the famous Janet Jackson song? That she is crying her heart out to a video clip boyfriend that got paid to look good? This idiot is clearly not understanding what I was telling him the first time, that I am a predator that knows my time will come. That I am a man that has got his number in two, as I want you to count them Willow. Two championship matches.

Willow stares at the man that is showing some form of aggression, but his physical expression remains calm as he is going on about the man that he is about to face at this coming show for the title.

Goth: I am the first ever triple crown winner of this company, something that none of the men that he used to describe could do. What makes him become more than a mere loud mouth, that does not use any part of his two brain cells to think and talk at the same time.

He turns his head towards Willow for the first time since she entered his room. His good eye is staring at her, while his other eye can barely be seen by the swelling surrounding it.

Goth: The problem with Kevin is that he has a trust issue, he does not trust his tag team partner that cost Kevin his title reign as tag team partner. He does not trust the booking committee that looks at what is a good match, what could sell out arenas and what could be good for business. He does not trust the opponents that he faces, all are beneath his own ability and his work ethic that he has put in his career. To put all that aside to get where he was a few weeks ago. But that’s the problem, he is forgetting that he has lost trust in his own ability to be that hungry after winning something valuable like that championship belt.

Goth points at the title that he has won from his opponent Kevin Carter, his name is now on the golden name tag instead of the former champion from whom he took it from.

Goth: He wanted answers, he wanted to know why. Oh I will tell you why in a while Kevin, but the bottom of it all is Kevin. You ask why to everyone out there, you ask the vending machine guy, you ask the fans, you ask the shirt selling crew, you ask the guys that build the rings every single week. You ask the wrong people Kevin, you should look inside your stinking gut and ask yourself the question why? Why is it that a figure like Goth beat you for the title? Why was I placed above each and everyone of them, why is it that water makes you go wet? Why is it that standing in the sun tends you to get sunburned? Why is it that people like Oprah Winfrey likes to read books and tells us about it, while we don’t give a damn about her opinion in the first place? Why do people fart? And why is it that you are too ignorant to understand that I am just better than you??

Willow: I like to ask you one more question before I go Goth, aren’t you concerned about the fact that besides Kevin Carter. That you got another man to look out for? The man they call….

Goth: Kain?? Oh he will be watching this match with a large amount of interest I am sure. But I know that he wont get involved, he is perhaps not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, but he knows what is most important for him. He and I understand each other, he and I have another date of destiny that we will fight each other, until one man cannot get up anymore.

Willow nods her head in agreement as she gets up.

Willow: This is Pussy Willow for SCW headlines, I am signing out and good night people

Goth watches Willow give the cut sign to the camera crew as they exit his room

Goth: Is this real life, or is this just fantasy… just a line of one of the most infamous and best songs I have ever heard. Bohemian Rhapsody. But those words sums it all up for me and Kevin Carter. The world is still in shock, in shock over that what happened between me and the former champion. If you read the messages on internet, they are still wondering why Kevin dropped the ball. Isn’t it funny that they are wondering what he did wrong? Yet never ask what it was that I did right???

Goth: What in life is right and what is wrong? What is good and what is evil? What is that what we all should do and what we shouldn’t??? another line comes in mind…..

Goth thinks for a few moments before uttering a line from an famous Genesis song.

Goth: Just do what I say, don’t do what I do……, we all know that one don’t we?? And yet it sums it all up once more. Do what I say Kevin, let the words I speak off pass your ears and have them process that to your brain. Perhaps then and only then you can process some kind of understanding. An understandingt hat will ultimately give you an edge, of course an edge against any ordinary living soul… not by yours truly of course… because only I do what I should do… not the other way around huh Kevin???

Goth: It is moments like these that allows men like me to speak out words that have a basis to fall back on actual events. Not just grasping some words together, make a sentence and try to convince the other. But mostly yourself that it would an could make sense, because then you are already a few steps behind

His eyes are glowing up with pleasure as he is enjoying every moment of this.

Goth: Life should be kept simple, focus yourself on that what truly matters and not fantasise another orgasmic dreams that aren’t of snowhite. It is there where I extract my strength and my confidence to let history repeat itself for one final time. Something that has happened in the past, that’s why it is called historical facts. Just like Napoleon, making the mistake of invading Russia in the winter… so did you make the mistake by being challenged by me for the first time, just like Hitler did as well, so did you by having lose your championship belt to me for the second time…

Goth: Three words, world heavyweight champion.

He chuckles, letting a silence fall over him as to allow everyone that is listening to sink in what he has said.

Goth: Something that seems to hold a curse over me according delusional simple minded fools like Kevin Carter. A wrestler that has the mindset as if he is the Next Hollywood slut that hasn’t had her best gang bang yet, the one person that wants to leave the world with a big bang…. Only to realise that his biggest orgasm was his biggest disappointment that he has ever had… how sad to realise that my words that I spoke out to him three weeks ago still hasn’t reached his fullest of potential.

Goth: It is moments like these that someone should take this little ignorant punk ass kid by the hand, bitch slap him to senses and have the world watch in awe that you cannot underestimate the David of all wrestling greats. I have warned you Kevin, I have warned you. I taught you the tales of the unexpected bug bite that will wrap his little claws around your skin and suck the life essence out of your stinking body. And yet you choose to rely upon the fact that you were the champion. Who is the fool Kevin? Who is the fool that does not understand that lightning…

Suddenly lightning hits between the words that were spoken by the Gothic One, he remains calm for a moment. Appreciating the power of nature as the lightning eventually fades away, awaiting for the next one to hit.

Goth: That lightning can strike twice Kevin, but you decide to hide behind the same lies that you put out as in the past. About the man that could not, the man that has not… whats the first warning that you get when you enter the wrestling ring Kevin? Not to underestimate the upset that ALWAYS happens. But no, you were too busy focusing on the fact that you did not face any of the hyped up superstars that you beat. Why Kevin? Why is it that a paper champion like you can only motivate to a man of your supposedly calibre? And not for a veteran vulture that waits for that one moment to strike?

Goth: I will tell you why Kevin, but not now…..

He chuckles, he tears his vision away from the windows as he turns his attention towards the championship belt that he won from him.

Goth: You understand that anyone can take anything away from you at any given moment can you Kevin? Just like you did at that six pack challenge, where you did what nobody ever expected from you. You cashed in that title of ever being a guy with unlimited potential. But that’s the problem idiot, you sold your soul and then turned back to the bum that you once were. A man that blew his load on one shot, while in this industry it is about who can last the longest before blowing his final load and die…

Goth: You died already Kevin, you just choose to refuse the fact that a nobody, a washed up wrestler. A legend that has passed his prime humiliated you. A man that knows how to receive punishment and always comes back. A man that does not care about tactics of a four year old that were kinda amusing to say the least. But no Kevin, the trouble of your existence is that idiots like you come in a dozen. Nothing ordinary, nothing special. Nothing that would make me want to say that you are something different.

Goth: But you aren’t… sad circumstances to realise that I am just facing another example of a past his prime idiot.

He shakes his head, closing his eyes as he runs his hand over the championship belt.

Goth: World heavyweight champion, a feat that people die for Kevin. It is obviously that you do not understand the prestige that comes with holding a belt like this. Being a champion means that you have a bullet on your chest, that people are having their eyes set upon you. Searching for that one weakness that they can exploit, exploiting it to the fullest. That’s what I did Kevin, I took advantage of the situation that you are mentally unstable. You have the body of an Adonis, the hair of a greek God. You have the scent of every fantasy of the perfume world… but the ability remains stable Kevin… you are just a mere example that mid card wrestlers can have their five minutes of their fame.

Goth: You tell the world that you became so good, after beating the five other men. That you were at the top of the world, why is that Kevin? I tell you why, just like you underestimated me… they underestimated you. A guy that they knew, that I know does not have the balls to win the title, but most importantly to keep it. What did you do Kevin? You went up, to perform a move. For what? For the fact that you like to show off, to push your own body and your own career on the line? All I had to do is to kick you in the stomach and drop your stinking face into the canvas and cover your sorry ass.

Goth puts up his fingers, slowly starting to count to three. Suggesting the three count that he got over his opponent.

Goth: Deep down inside your gut, deep down inside you knew that I had your number Kevin. I applaud you for trying to put up a brave face, to try to convince the world that my tag team title victory over you and your partner was a fluke. Assuming the role of the fact that we never pinned you, but then again Kevin. Does the rules in a six man tag or a triple threat tag team rules state that we have to? Inside this industry you do what you have to do Kevin. That’s what I do. I take my shots that I am granted and I do not walk away until I got what I want. That is what makes me better than you, because my head isn’t up inside the ass cracks of the owners. Trying to bite a hole through their insides to find the truth of your lies. I am the man that will wrestle you for this championship, I will be the man that will counter every move and wait patiently… but still, that isn’t enough for you to grasp now is it??? I know you are a guy that wants more… as your lies just hide your vision of reality…

Goth chuckles, he lets his fingers fall away from his championship belt as he stares into the camera.

I remember a day that I wrestled a returning veteran in my old federation. A man that was a champion, a great champion. A guy that was hard to beat, a guy that knew no limitations. A guy that once beat me in a tag team match, because me and my hand picked tag team partner had no chemistry… See Kevin, why the fuzz of trying to tell the world you hated your partner and you had to carry his ass? Admitting that the world is not always evolves around you gives you so much more realism to your puny character.
Goth: He thought after being gone for over a year that he could reclaim domination like he did those many years ago. And you know what? I enjoy morons like him, believing of the fact that they destined to be the very best. Just like you, only to have them become dissected piece by piece until I get to the core of their vulnerability. And you know what the funniest thing of them all is Kevin? You all are so sweetly insecure of the fact that whatever you do, you never do anything wrong. It is always about the system, it is always about the others that hold you down. It is always about the people not wanting you around, it is never about the fact that you made the single biggest mistake that cost you this championship belt….

He stares at the championship belt that has his name written all over it as to signify that he is the world heavyweight champion

Goth: One day you may find the peace in your head to reclaim this gold, but at this moment you are just hiding by acts of being a coward. Justifying your own actions as if to say that you have every right to be a coward. That you have every right to be a loser, knowing full well that I do not have to kill you by stabbing you in the back Kevin. You see, you are just like Kain. A man that prefers to hide behind the skirt of his once pregnant wife. Wrestling while his woman needs him, wrestling while his children are crying in bed. Hoping that their daddy would once again come home, hoping that he would tell them a bed time story. While all he is doing is preparing for the next match.

Goth: You are just like him Kevin, trying to mound any offence upon me while holding down a defenceless woman and kiss her. Trying to make a name for himself as a married man, a father to four kids… dreaming of the soft nectar that Sapphira has over her. Fantasizing about touching the skin of another mans woman. Fantasizing to waking up and have her kiss all over his body, but realizing that he has to settle with used good as in his wife. You see Kevin, when I get provoked… I get even. When I get assaulted, I draw first blood upon those who dare to get into my face.

He shows his face, the swelling are still visible from the attack that he endured by the hands of his opponent

Goth: You see these swellings Kevin? These are just reminders for me to remember what you did to me. You did not attack me, you just choose to throw the towel in the ring as you realize that there will be a third strike in our confrontations that we have had in this federation. You see the empire raise his hand and point to the bench, screaming that you are out!! You feel the weight of the entire wrestling world as you so rightfully put weighing too heavy upon your scrawny shoulders… trying to extract vengeance in a fashion that I can remember from the old days in tennis. Having Connors or Mcenroe fits that ultimately got them into trouble or winning the matches. The problem for you is Kevin, you do not know how to handle a pro like me.

Goth: A man that has not won many matches I know, a man that has lost to several man that you have beaten… I know, but what does that say when you cannot beat a man that lost to them? Does that say that I had a bad day? Does that say that they had a bad day when you became champion? Does that mean you are just a one hit wonder? Being the man that will never follow up some washed up dream that he once had? I tell you what that means Kevin, you choke on situations that you do not have complete control over.  You rather want to be in a match where you can tell the world what will happen, but that only happens when you write a book or direct a movie Kevin. Because then you can always say the word cut and do it again. This is real life young fool….. in life you accept the consequences of your own stupidity… something you know so much about now don’t you??

He looks into the camera, with his white face paint on. The look that he has when he enters the ring and does his battles in the squared circle.

Goth: I am not surprised that you are trying to play a different role Kevin, I mean why change a losing formula huh? You realised that a game of words did not had any effect on me. So what did you do? You just sat back at home, thinking about what to do next. Contemplating retirement and go fishing with your kid brother, or perhaps winning back your confidence and challenging me once more…. Only to hide behind a hooded figure. Hiding behind tactics that would ultimately make you become the biggest coward since the days of a King of Kings wannabe. Truth needs to be said Kevin, that at least you dared to be in the same arena as me. That you dared to go physical with me, unlike Kain hiding behind a video screen. In the hopes that I would not find him, only to realise that I do not play by his rules… just like I refuse to play by yours

Goth: Ever read the Bible Kevin??

He lets a silence fall over him, he grins as he walks over to a bookshelf and stares at an old Bible that he has there.

Goth: You know the many tales of someone that did not listen to authority? Oh sure you must have, it started already in the book of Genisis… the beginning of it all. Where a woman disobeyed God as she her own hidden agenda, provoked by a slithering snake to eat the apple that was forbidden. Why? Because she wanted power, something that you know off all too well… and then there was a tale of a young man, forced to go somewhere and yet he refused… he refused, because he desired to be disobedient. He desired to live his own life, as he had his own ideals… sound familiar Kevin??? Then there was the tale of one little boy, a boy that withstood the size of Goliath and knocked him down with the smallest pebble he could find… withstanding the arrogance of many as he was just merely by his own… one boy that eventually became a king of a nation… a story that I just took a little pebble to knock you off your throne and reclaim mine now wasn’t it Kevin???

Goth: And then there was that one familiar tale, a tale where a couple had to go to Bethlehem. A tale where a couple had to go sleep in a barn, because they had no place for them. Nobody cared for them, nobody even dared to help them out with anything as the King of Kings were born amongst the animals eating amongst his sleeping place…. You feel as if you were left alone weren’t you? Yet you decide to take measure in your own hands, while they had no other alternative.. they never got anything Kevin, they were just helpless and their future was handed down into the hands of those who placed them in a barn…. To eventually give birth to the one man that would hang on the cross for our sins.. even that of yours…

The one tale of a man that was betrayed by his followers, the one tale where people picked a murderer, a rapist above his own fate. They choose his death by being hang by a cross that he himself had to carry. A man that was hated Kevin, a man that once was loved betrayed. Made fun off, spat at, being crowned as a king by a fake crown of thorns. A man that bled, a man that asked his own Father in the Heavens to forgive them, as they did not know what they were doing…. And as I look at you, I see a man that does not know. A man that does not know the consequences of his betrayel of me and this championship… that does not know what I have to do to redeem him from his sins. A man that has put his own hands into mine, accepting the consequences that I have to put him through the same horrors that HE went through.

Goth: Because when I look at you Kevin, I see a man that already was betrayed by his following for two consecutive times. Once for the Tag team titles and once for the World title. But the third time will be the hardest for you to swallow Kevin, because you see the fact of the third time… it will be the time you realise that you have sinned upon me. The third time that you will hear a rooster echo through the loud noises of this world. Realising that everything that you have said upon me was already dictated as fate that had to happen Kevin. The words that you have said to me that were false will now come down to hunt you.

Goth: Becoming the man that the people will say that weren’t you that one man? Of being that one man that had lost the championship not once, but twice to a man that you should not have lost to in the first place? But only to have the third time hit you even harder, as the one man that could not reclaim his past glory. His one final hope and dream of redeeming that what you have done wrong, that what you never knew that you have done… as I begged for your own forgivness.

Goth: But this time you shall not wield the sword and cut off some poor fellows ear that I have to glue back on Kevin, oh no. This time it will be me that will pass on judgment upon you. Judging the book by its cover is something I do not desire to do, I only judge you for the sins that you have put upon me. Something that you will never dare to admit in public, but deep down inside your stinking heart will eat you away. Tell me Kevin, has it kept you awake at night? Screaming out my name? Reliving that one faithful moment in your short career, that one moment that you need to redeem… or else have it already follow you until the end of time??? Has it already gotten to you to the point that you just grab on every last aspect of hope that assumes you to think that you have a shot??? I say no Kevin, it will not.

He closes his eyes, he whispers a few words. Too soft for the camera to hear and too fast to be able to read his lips to understand what he has said.

Goth: I have learned that the meaning of hope means to know. To hope that you will beat me for this championship, is to know that you can. But that’s the problem dear Kevin, you don’t know. You are combining the Twilight Zone and Twin Peaks, in the hope that you manage to find the way to beat me. While I know only one thing Kevin, I am the man that has been the first ever Triple Crown winner. And you know why? Because I do not tell the tales that I cannot make reality. I told the world that I would wait for that one moment that I would strike, that I would wait for that one mistake that would happen. And it did Kevin, that must be eating you up huh? I told the world that I knew that you would tell the world that it meant nothing that tag team defeat, yet here you are.. once again making a statement of telling the world that it meant nothing… yet Kevin, if it didn’t… then why would you put time and effort in telling the tale? The only thing that I can remember is that you want to remember yourself that you could not do it… you tell the world that my victories were tainted, yet two of them were over you Kevin. What does that tell you of yourself? That you were a tainted champion? Because lets face it, a great champion would never lose to someone in a tainted way….

Goth: I did not see any dwarfs pulling on your arms, I did not hear the wings of elfs slapping around in the air as they clotheslined you down in the air. I did not hear any magician chants that would put a spell upon you, in effort to allow me to beat you Kevin. I did not see any magic beans, that allowed you to fall over in effort for me to pin you. So what is it that makes me the one that holds the championship belt… the fact that I keep my focus on the one goal in life as a pro wrestler. While you are merely obsessed with the fact that you got beaten down by a lesser man. Quit drooling over the fact that the world isn’t a fairy tale that always ends up with a happy ending. In life you don’t always get the girl, in real life you don’t always win the big one. And in life there is always the fact that once you have it, you got to keep it.

Goth: This tells me that I am the better man than you

Goth grabs the championship belt and holds it over his shoulder, symbolising that he is the champion of the company.

Goth: This tells me that whatever you can think off, I beat you. I beat you in the middle of the ring without anyone in or out of those three ring ropes that could help me beat you. Silence came over that building that fateful night. And you know why? Because they expected me to hang on the cross and beg for their forgiveness. They were hoping for their pick to be freed from the clutches of his own imprisonment. And you have, this championship belt held you captive with the notion that you believed you were the champion. For what? Because you won over five other men? Good for you, but you know the saying don’t you? Where six men fight over a golden belt, the seventh takes it and walks away with it. That’s what I did Kevin… and it is consuming you for three weeks. To the point of no return

Goth: You are no champion, a champion would just cash in his rematch clause and gets the job done. But you won’t, because your hope is not the hope that you seek. Your hope is the begging and praying of a miracle. You have not beaten me in two tries, the fact that now the tables have turned and that I am the champion now does not change one thing. Because you only know what it is like to feel and see my hunger to obtain something.. you never experienced the hunger of me holding on to something.

He pats on the championship belt once more before putting it next to the triple crown title that he has earned a few weeks ago.

Goth: Great names could not do what I have done, not the Joneses, not the Williamses, not the Drakes. Not even you Kevin, nobody has ever done what I have done in the short tiem that I am in this federation. Greatness is measured in results, in effort and in respect that you obtain through your career by doing what you say you would do. So tell me Kevin, who said who would beat whom and who actually done it?? Who said that whom would suffer under the pressure of being a champion? Who said that history would repeat itself, only for a different championship? It is obvious that hope is realising your dream as you know what the outcome would be.

Goth: I know I have told you a few things more than once, the reason is to let these words sink into your skull. Opening that gap that is clouded by your own misery, the fact that acceptance of a loss does not come even close in your vocabulary. Realising a dream is pretty when you can keep it to your heart. I have begged to have you kept alive from the ultimate beating that I would dish out upon you…, too bad for you that those have been rejected by your own stupidity. I wish your life will be reduced to being someone that would sit in a wheel chair, overlooking a field of grass of many acres. Watching over the field as you witness a miracle as the sun sets or the moon would rise. Experiencing life as you have no understanding what life really is all about Kevin. Life isn’t about you, life is about me. That’s right, I am the King of Kings, I am the greatest of all time. And that means you rectify those who do that what is wrong. I am destined to walk into the PPV, facing Kain for this championship belt. I am destined to take away his King of Kings gimmick, as he is only a gimmick. While I am living that reference since day one that I was reborn upon this world… understand the sins that you have put through upon me.. every curse, every hunger in flesh that you have experienced… I will redeem you by beating you down… tell me Kevin, ever expected your life to crumble before your very own eyes? Ever expected it to happen at such a young age? Did you hope for a better ending than this? But then again, hope is knowing and what do you even know??

Goth opens his eyes, he turns his gaze towards the weather as another lighting bolt hits and he nods in agreement.

Goth: The weather cannot be controlled, neither can my desire to prove the world and one woman molester wrong Kevin. Do not take it too personal my friend, it was not my intention to make you crumble under the weight of the sins of Kain … but you chose that path to sin, you chose the path that would ultimately end up on losing everything that you once held dear. The one thing I want Kain to endure inside that ring, to endure to have his career to be put on the line, to have his entire career being put on the line as I am willing to do the same. Knowing that my hope has been already granted victory in the worst kind of way. This championship belt is a blessing for me, but a curse for you. Just like the title of King of Kings is a curse to one Kain, a burden that he cannot live with and eventually ends up on his back… Just like you Kevin… you just don’t know it yet…. But time will heal all wounds and open up your eyes…

Goth: Kevin…., Kain…., May your souls live in ever lasting peace…, as you have suffered the eternal wrath of the King… the King of Kings….,

With that Goth turns his back towards the camera as the shot slowly fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>