Author Topic: To the interim champion Mr. Matt Kennedy...  (Read 467 times)

Offline Convict Cage

• View Profile
    • Bobby
To the interim champion Mr. Matt Kennedy...
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:14:53 PM »
 Fade in on Cage strolling along an empty street in Vegas,judging by the darkness and the lack of crowds it's obvious that he is far away from the glitz and glamour of the Strip and is instead all but alone with only his thoughts,the sand,and Evan with his camera to keep him company.

Cage:Another week,another main event,another time I have to get in the ring with Matthew Kennedy....

He sighs and pulls out a pack of ciggerettes shaking one out and putting it to his lips he lights it and takes a long puff.

Cage:I'd have rather fought Bo Dreamwolf again...At least he's respectfull....Kennedy? The only thing Kennedy cares about is getting himself over. So he won the Roulette Championship...big f'n deal we all saw how that went down. Without Nick Jones's help 'Prime Time' would still be small time.

Well Sunday Kennedy....Sunday you had better hope that Jones decides to help you out again,because without his assistance you're going to be nothing but a transitional champion. A shmuck that lucked into the responsibility of keeping the Roullete Title warm for me until it's my turn to claim it....

But who knows...maybe just maybe I'm wrong and you'll show up Sunday on your a game and actually,legitimately,manage to defeat me. Maybe you'll prove to be a worthy champion and show us all you could have done it even without Jones's help....
Or...the more likely scenario. I show up through you around the ring like the weak little rookie you are,nail you with the Hard Time and walk out of Reno with a new belt slung over my shoulder.

Either way I'd like you to do me a favor...Savor everyday you have with that belt,shine it up real nice,pose for plenty of pictures...hell wear it to bed when you're banging whatever little skank is desperate and stupid enough to let you hustle your way into bed...but make sure that you cherish each day you have it around your waist so when I take it away from you you'll at least have the memories of what it was like to win...just once,what it was like to be a champ. You think you're hot shit because you're on a four win streak?

Cage begins to laugh as though this was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Cage:Motherfucker I don't care if you won your last four hundred matches. Let me offer you some advice kid. It's free of charge so sit your little ass down and let the veteran school you for a minute. The match you just had doesn't matter,the only match that matters is the next one. So saturday night go to bed early,say your prayers,wake up Sunday and get yourself a good full breakfast in drink your orange juice,make sure you take your vitamins and then show up to the arena and kiss your belt goodbye because I am not walking away the loser again!

Fade to black as Cage flicks his ciggerette away trailing little red embers that spark and then vanish like stars burning out in the night.