Author Topic: To Berlin with Love  (Read 525 times)

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
To Berlin with Love
« on: April 12, 2012, 06:16:54 PM »
 Old Skool: You know I feel stupid doing this right?

Ms. Willow: Its good publicity and the people out here love SCW so bare with it.

Scene outside on of Berlin well established restaurants near the stadium, where Old Skool himself is surrounded by kids reading to them as best he can in German. Fortunately he wearing an ear piece reciting word for word what is being translated to him.

Thirty minutes later…

Old Skool: I don’t mind when you guys asks me to do things like that since its for the shorties an all? I just want to keep it real though feel me?

Ms. Willow: Of course Old Skool of course! We just felt since we’re here you could get some public announcements out and interview you at the same time.

Old Skool grimaces.

Ms. Willow: How are you holding up after your defeat to Bobby ‘Convict’ cage? I  hear things were rather unpleasant?

Old Skool: Unpleasant? Is that what you saw? I saw blatant cheating is what I saw and as of now? I am on the war path cause come hel or high water for my Juwelen? That’s how you say it cause people have been asking how they feel? Were they intelligent I would say no longer after being struck twice Pussy! Twice!

Ms:Willow: Ahem…yes well I can understand now how you feel. What about your next match coming up rather soon?

Old Skool takes a deep breathe and as usual takes the mic gently from her hands and looks into the camera.

“Tommy Staggs I’m apologizing ahead of time to you and your brother because I understand you got me as your debut match. So I warn you they should have placed me with another veteran to the ring cause only another like myself would understand the beating I’m handing out this next show."

"I’m pissed and it hasn’t improved…not one bit. I’m showin up and whopping ass then taking a nice long walk before I decided if I’m going to break one off in Bobby Cage before the show is over."

"This aint braggin its hard cold and violent fact.”

Looks into the camera a lot closer now hearing the chants of the fans behind him.

“HOLLA AT YA BOI!!"