Author Topic: Todd Means Business  (Read 364 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Todd Means Business
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:30:26 AM »
 Wow I honestly can’t believe it but I am the biggest fuck up in the world. That’s right it’s YA BOY Todd Williams and I know my career in SCW hasn’t really amounted to anything as of yet. I know there is a part of me that is still trying to find out my identity or if I even have it anymore but the more I get deeper in the more I realize I don’t even know anymore. Whatever happened to me?! At one point I was the talk of the wrestling community. I was the fucking man. I came out to the ring and I did my thing. I went out there and of course I meant business. As a matter of fact I always mean business. It is what I live for and it is damn sure what I die for.

You can’t go anywhere in life without having the means to do something and I can move myself to doing just about anything I want. I have been wrestling for a long time now and I love the feeling of stepping into the ring. I love the feeling of bouncing off of the turnbuckles and just sprinting all throughout the ring. It is my livelihood and it is everything to me. When I am in the center of that ring I am in fact a king. As a matter of fact I am the king, and I know I have the ability to be the best wrestler in the entire company.

People question why I decided to come back to SCW and it’s because I am looking to gain something that I lost a long time ago. I am looking to gain that top spot at being the absolute best in the business. I am looking at trying to be the best in the business and telling everybody else to kiss my ass. I didn’t get to where I am by mere chance. I got here by hard work and of course dedication. I got here because I busted my ass for far too long and nobody can tell me differently. I just need to find what fuels me again. I just need to gain that feeling of being alive again and once I claim that nothing will be able to stop me. Nothing will be able to get in my way of being at the absolute top again.

I will get back to that place of greatness and everything else will be a formality. It’s all or nothing and you better believe I am going to make the most of it. it is all or nothing and I won’t stop until I can say that the dream has come true. After all at the end of the day dreams can become a reality. One just needs to believe in it and keep persevering even when things hurt you need to just keep on going.

That is the story of my life and I won’t be denied, not now and certainly not ever. Up until now my life in SCW hasn’t amounted to anything. I will be completely blunt and just tell it like it is. I am a shell of my former self. I am not who I used to be because if I was it wouldn’t even be a question if I am ready to be here or not. I will have moved myself in the right direction and I would perhaps be competing for something right now. Sadly that isn’t the case however as I can only hold my head down in shame and think about the ways I fucked up.

I want better and as a matter of fact I need better. I grew up being the son of a criminal mastermind. I am Todd Williams and am the son of Roman Williams one of the biggest crime lords to have ever hit Manhattan and in the east. The Williams drugs traveled along the east coast and because of such I have seen a lot during my time of growing up.

As a matter of fact he never prepared me to take over the family business because my own father always hated the sight of me. my birth resulted in the death of my mother so he always held that against me. so from the time I was born to now I always had to find a way to assert myself and find my own way to greatness. Wrestling became that thing that filled in that void and it was in wrestling where I grew up. I became something and I am a fighter at heart.

I might have the wealth now as certain situations gave me that control of Willcorp but I was never defined by the money. I was always defined by what I did in the ring.

I started wrestling at a very young age and I was a victim of growing up far too quick. As my father sent me away from being anywhere near him I spent the majority of my teenage years growing up in Detroit Michigan. It was there where I was raised by my grandparents. Detroit is where I would find the mother of my child in Christina Hilton and although things may have been rough between us she will always be the love of my life. She will always be the one for me because I hold her close to me. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t care about her but the reality is I do and I always will.

I also did some stupid shit when I slept with her best friend Stephanie and Tyler was born because of it, and even though I am a happily married man as it currently stands sometimes I just can’t control myself. I have another one on the way and it’s too a woman that just isn’t my wife. Where do I even begin? It really seems to be one big mess but I just need to bounce back from that mentality. I need to get back on track and I need to show everyone that when focused I can just about accomplish anything.

It’s time to getting back to the man that everybody knows Todd Williams to be. It’s time to be that long time wrestler again. It’s time to be that former World Champion. It’s time to show everyone that I still have the talent and that on any given night I can go out there and beat everyone. It’s not something that’s going to happen overnight but I know it’s going to take some time but there is no time like the present to set that in motion, and this week I have a huge match ahead of me. I will be walking into the ring against the likes of Ty West.

To be honest it’s going to feel like an honor to step into the ring with Ty West. I remember there was a point I actually got a little envious because Crystal did her Rose Garden and all she would talk about is this Ty West. Ty West is a specimen of a man. He keeps himself in shape and he has found some success as being a former Roulette Champion in this company.

Anytime an individual can find their way to winning anything that in itself is impressive, but Ty managed to win the title and he had some great months as being a champion. What was sad however is that he had the misfortune of losing a title in a match he wasn’t even pinned in and now here we are trying to grind back to the top again!

Ty you have all of the ability to get back on track. You can get back to where you need to be but don’t think for a second that you are going to get everything you want at my expense because I won’t be anybody’s welcome mat. I am not to be rolled out so somebody can stomp all over me. I know my career hasn’t really been defined by anything in this company yet but if there is somebody who has the ability to make moves it is of course yours truly. I just need to set my sight on something and I need to believe in it.

Ty you probably want to jump back into the swing of things and get back to where you left off but it’s not going to happen because I need this more than you do right now. For me it’s not just about winning a match. It’s about reestablishing an entire legacy. It’s about rewriting the history books. It’s about showcasing that the man who was the main reason for Crystal being an amazing wrestler, along with my sister Jenny, and my daughter Brittany isn’t washed up. I am the man behind the Williams Legacy and it all starts with me. Nothing develops if I didn’t branch out and be the wrestler that I know I am.

You can go ahead and talk to my good buddy Alex Jones he will tell you that when I am on my A game I can be one of the best people in a wrestling company. My biggest issue is staying focused and being active to the point that I actually care. If you can get me focused on what needs to be done I am unstoppable.

Not only will I go out there and beat you but I will do so much more than that. You just need to get me to care and when I see you Ty I see someone who has that ability to do so. I see the man who can reawaken the wrestling legend within me and the rest can be history.

I need this match. More than anybody could ever realize. I need to show to Brittany that even though times might get tough you just don’t quit. You pick yourself up and you keep on fighting. It’s not about how much you get hit or fall, but it’s about having the ability to get back up. It’s about having the drive to keep on fighting, and it’s about showcasing your talent that you know how to bounce back from a loss.

If there is one message that I would want for people to remember about my legacy it’s that Todd Williams always brings it whether he is outmatched or outgunned. You can always expect an absolute show and he will always give nothing less but the best. That’s all I really want to accomplish and I want Brittany to remember that forever.

Ty you have a pretty face and on top of that you were trained by the legendary Bliss Fischer. That is impressive. You have been around as a stunt double and of course have even been involved in some movies. I was involved with some movies as well. I was trained by the legendary Chris Khan and he is a big time famous movie star. He is a man who taught me everything there is to know about this business and I will keep moving myself in the right direction. You are going to get the best Todd that anybody has ever gotten in this company. I am going to give you everything I have plus more. It is all or nothing in this match between the two of us and I am not going to stop.

If I was you I would protect that pretty little face because at any time I could kick your head off with my deadly super kick and I can assure you it won’t be so pretty anymore. Whatever happens I do wish you the best of luck in our match with one another. You are an amazing athlete and only one of us can walk away victorious by the end of the night. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that’s me. it’s all or nothing in our match but I will win.

Nothing and I mean nothing will ever stop my dream from becoming a reality.

Night night, and sweet dreams courtesy of yours truly, the Dreamer Todd Williams…

Edinburgh, Scotland
Daddy and daughter time

We find ourselves in a little café and it is about breakfast time as we are able to see Todd Williams sitting down at a table by himself. A few moments go by and we can see a short girl walking into the restaurant. That girl is none other than Brittany Williams and she just sighs as she slowly makes her way over to the table and sits directly across from her father. There seems to be some silence as the father and daughter duo just glare at one another. Todd takes a long deep breath as he begins to speak.

“Thanks for joining me pumpkin. It’s not often that the two of us can really sit down and connect with one another. I really am happy that…”

Brittany however isn’t trying to go for it as she just shakes her head in utter disgust and glares daggers at her father. She crosses her arms as she turns her nose up.

“I rather skip the talk and we just get this little breakfast meal over and done with. The quicker we can get this done, the quicker I can get back to the hotel room and maybe start focusing for my big match with Kale when we take on Alicia and Blade Alexander… You know I thought you would actually care about the things that I am doing but you haven’t done anything to support me.  You haven’t even said you were proud of me. it’s just been quiet and nothing from you, and I am fully okay with that. Especially considering that Halo’s dad has resurfaced and it’s just better off that we both have a pair of deadbeat dads…”

Brittany says disgusted as she looks back at her father. Todd however is a bit taken back as he glances back at his daughter.

“Look Brittany I am here for you. Sometimes I know it’s hard to say anything but life has been absolutely hell as of lately. I mean 6 months ago I really didn’t expect that….”

Todd doesn’t know what to say as he is completely silent. Brittany however just shakes her head in utter disgust as she glares daggers into him.

“You care to finish that statement?! Six months ago you didn’t think to what? Not put your dick in my boyfriend’s biological mother? Just think about how that sounds. I was with Jordan and that obviously wasn’t important to you. You wanted to do what you wanted to do and you decided to sleep with his mother Hope. Did you even think for a second how I would have felt about that whole ordeal or how bad it may have looked on me?! No you didn’t because the only thing you are concerned with. The only thing you are ever concerned with is doing whatever it takes to get your dick wet. That’s not cool dad. I would never do anything like that you. However that has always been your motive and it didn’t matter if it was trying to sleep with Aunt Jenny’s girlfriend to just about anyone. As long as it serves you that is all that matters in the end…”

Brittany pours her heart out a Todd just sits there dumbfounded. He takes a long deep breath as he finally decides to reply back.

“It’s not even like that Brittany. You know I care about you and I wouldn’t do anything intentionally to hurt you. You are all I care about and I will always be there for you especially when you need me the most. I don’t want you to look down upon me like I am a deadbeat dad because I will always have your back. I have never stopped loving you and even though I may have gone through so much fucked up stuff. No matter how much of a womanizer I might be I have always supported you through everything Brittany. You will forever be my little princess and I don’t want you to ever forget that.”

Brittany just shakes her head as she sighs again.

“Sometimes it is hard to even feel that. I don’t see it at times. All I see is someone who is just stuck in his own ways and he continues to do whatever it is he wants to do. I wish I could feel the love but you don’t even show it all of the time. I don’t even know if I can honestly say you love me because your actions prove differently.”

“I do love you though Brittany. The real reason why I wanted you to come here today is because I wanted us to bond. I don’t want you going through life thinking I am not here for you. I have your back.”

Brittany sighs as she looks back at her father.

“Well I need you dad. I am going through so many things in life and this is when i will really need you.”

“Don’t worry I am here pumpkin… I will always be here…”

Todd smiles at his daughter. He walks to the other side of the table and gives her a long passionate hug  as we leave them on that image

user posted image

user posted image