Author Topic: Tp # 2  (Read 273 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Tp # 2
« on: April 20, 2018, 10:33:49 PM »
 Well I will definitely be. SCW’s FIRST THIRD GENERATION superstar went out there to that ring and did exactly what she said she was going to do. She came, she saw, and she definitely captured, and there wasn’t a single thing that anyone could tell me that would have me viewing things elsewise. After all when you have the blood of Crystal Hilton and Todd Williams running through you what else did you really expect?

With my mother’s mouth and vocal skills, and my father’s wrestling ability it was only a matter of time before I catapulted to the very top of the industry, and now this once under dog team has become the clear cut favorites to win this entire tournament. That is especially impressive considering I am only 17 years of age. The sky is definitely the limit and I won’t rest until I steam roll my way through the rest of the competition and I am standing before all of you as the Blast From The Past winner.

When my mother won this tournament she became soft. She made a decision to become public enemy number one when she basically told the world that she was using Despy. Everybody was quick to go after her throat. It didn’t matter if it was the company’s most vain of villains or the most healthiest of heroes. She made a decision and a reputation followed her. However she became too concerned by what people thought of her and before she could really establish herself she quickly changed her tune.

She was quick to retract all of the mean things she said and she decided that it was far more important to try to be everyone’s friend because she didn’t like her popularity slipping behind her. You don’t have to worry about that with me however because I simply don’t give a fuck. I bet the only reason you all cheer me is because I am my mother’s daughter but don’t compare me to her because I know I was destined to be better than she ever was.

Last week I proved exactly what I was about when I took out the likes of Amanda Cortez. You know the same woman who at one point was a World Bombshell Champion in this company? If I could do that to Amanda Cortez just imagine what I will do to the rest of the roster that plans on getting in my face?

I guess with that win behind me that brings me to the likes of the match this week. I get to face none other than Keira Johnson. When I look at Keira I get absolutely sick to my stomach. She is a woman who prides herself on eating everything in sight. A woman who parades around on being a super hero and while that might seem like a good thing in her mind. She will simply get a  “Cool Story Bro” from me. I am not interested by it by any means. I simply see a woman who was carried to an amazing tag team reign by the likes of her wife. Yes everyone is so quick to call Team Hero THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!! They were the team among teams yet they really never had the competition. Like who did they beat to get to where they were?

Beating the same teams over and over again doesn’t make you great. It just means you were in the right place at the right time. Keira’s biggest rise in this company came when she won the Roulette Championship but she did it by cashing in a stupid contract when my mother wasn’t expecting it. She could have chased after the World Championship at the time but she settled for being at the bottom of the barrel. Later on in her career she would constantly try to pry herself into World Championship opportunities.

Just like that Vargas woman. But for Keira she never got past that level. Sure she might have beaten her wife to elevate herself a bit up the chain but when she had the chance to beat my mother straight up. When she had the chance to take the title away from her she simply couldn’t get the job done.

She crumbled and fell to the pressure, and couldn’t live up to the hype. So now here Keira is in a chance to write her wrongs and amount to something. It sounds great on partner, hell I bet it’s really fascinating but the reality is she won’t get the job done. I doubt she is really going to get anywhere. Just like Amanda she is going to be yet another hash mark on my way to the very top.

Keira I do not like people like you. I don’t care about your relationship, I don’t care about your history. What I really hate about you is the fact that you are here for a one off. Just like Amanda and Roxi I know that the moment your team loses in the tournament you are going to be quick to leave the company. At the end of the day that makes you the absolute worst. This company doesn’t need part timers and I don’t give a damn how much Christian Underwood might try to stroke the egos of all of those type of people.

We need workhorses in this company. We need women who are going to be here night in and night out. Women who are going to put their bodies on the line every single week, and don’t mind leaving it all on the table. That’s what we really need in the rebirth of SCW.

If you were looking to use SCW as a way to reclaim some fame or to gain something you never had in the first place you are in for a rude awakening because you aren’t going to get what you think should be yours. It’s just not going to happen like that.

SCW is about me! It’s about me rising through the ranks. It’s about me making my way through each and every single competitor and watching Ben Jordan man handle every single male superstar until we are exactly where we want to be.

The best thing about our team is the fact that we both have something that we are fighting for. For Ben it’s about showing the world he is more than just a tag team wrestler. It’s about showcasing that he has all of the tools to make it on his own. It’s about him working through the ranks so he can find himself exactly where he needs to be. As far as I am concerned it’s about beating the snot out of everyone that might come my way. It’s about stepping out of my mom’s shadow so I can make a name for my own.

We both have major things that we are fighting for and we will do whatever it takes to showcase our talents. The Blast From The Past is the perfect platform to really express ourselves and I think we will do an excellent job at winning this week and winning the entire thing.

So bring it Equinox and Keira. Give us everything you got and we will be ready for whatever you have to dish out.

Try to keep up even though you simply aren’t on my level noobs!

Off Camera
WillCorp
Manhattan, New York

Everything comes into focus and we are able to see the likes of Brittany Williams and her little brother Tyler Sullivan walking through the hallways of their father’s company. Brittany smirks as she stares at her brother.

Brittany: Just imagine Tyler. When dad croaks all of this is going to be ours. This is our future. We are going to rule the world and be so rich we aren’t going to know what to do with ourselves.

Tyler: You really think we can be that powerful?!

Brittany can’t help but crack an evil grin as she looks back at Tyler with an evil grin.

Brittany: Of course we are his children and on top of that I am going to take the studio away from my mother and we will be drowning in money. We deserve this Tyler and don’t let anyone else tell you any differently.

Brittany cracks a wide grin again as she looks at Tyler who just shrugs his shoulders.

Tyler: But at what cost?! How do we move to get what we want?

Brittany: Simple… We take out dad and my mom.

Tyler's eyes open wide up as she glances back at her sister.

Tyler: But that sounds so mean and what would Kimberly think?

Brittany seems really disgusted as she glances at her brother.

Brittany: You mean his blonde bimbo? Who cares what that woman thinks we can’t allow for someone else to take what rightfully belongs to us. This is our future. This belongs to you and I and we can’t let anyone come in the way of that.

Brittany smiles as she continues to talk.

Brittany: So when the time comes we will do whatever it takes to ensure our vert future!

Tyler: But I love dad and your mom seems really cool.I just want us to get what we deserve but I don’t want anyone to get hurt.

Brittany: Dont worry you don’t have to worry about anything let me plot this. I have your back after all you are my brother and I love you.

Tyler: You mean that?!

Tyler grins in return.

Brittany: Of course lets go get some dinner and we will discuss more.
user posted image

user posted image