Author Topic: ∞The Final Nail  (Read 277 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞The Final Nail
« on: April 22, 2016, 02:30:25 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "THE TORNADO."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 9
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

The hustle and bustle of the city always invigorated her but today she felt uneasy.  She had decided to drive to the city instead of taking a cab and she had had to park blocks away from where she was supposed to be.  So she found herself walking amongst the people of New York City.  If there was one thing she didn't like about New York City, it was the people.  And there were a lot of people in New York City.  Mikah often found herself wondering if it was worth staying in the city when she didn't like people.  But she loved the feel of the city and she loved spending time wandering through the area.  She loved stumbling upon things that no other city had and it did have one of the best schools in the nation for her daughter to attend.  But with what was on the horizon for Mikah and her personal life, she wasn't sure how that was going to go.

She stops in front of a tall building and she takes a step back, bumping into a stranger and she sends them a glare as if it was their fault that she bumped into them.  They mumble an apology and she turns her attention back to the building and just stares at it for a few moments or so.  She grabs her phone and checks the time which blinked at her 12:55 pm.  She was going to be late if she didn't go inside and she hated being late to anything.  She takes a deep breath before walking into the building and checks to see which floor she would need to go to before finding that she would have to go to the eighth floor.  She walks to the elevator and steps into it after its doors open and she presses the number eight.

She stands in the elevator all by herself and she taps her foot impatiently against the tiled floor of the small enclosed space.  It was a lucky thing that she wasn't claustrophobic.  The ride went relatively smooth and soon she was stepping out of the elevator and walking toward the receptionist's desk.  She puts her nicest smile on her face as she leans a bit on the counter, looking at the young receptionist.

;;Mikah      “Hello, I'm here to see Dr. Parker.  I have an appointment.”

The woman looks up at Mikah and smiles at the bombshell.

{}RECEPTIONIST  “Okay, what's your name?”

;;Mikah      “Mikah MiKacek.”

She watches the receptionist type a few things into the computer before smiling and handing Mikah a clipboard with some forms to fill out.

{}RECEPTIONIST  “This is just some forms to keep on file.  Has some insurance things and whatnot.  Just bring it back to me and I will let Dr. Parker know you're here.”

Mikah looks at the forms before taking a deep breath and walking over to a chair and sitting down.  She sets her purse on the chair next to her before crossing her right leg over her left and starting to fill out the paperwork.  She pauses as she comes to the relationship status, as she wasn't sure how to classify herself.  She glances up before looking back down and choosing to just leave it blank.  She comes to the questionnaire at the back of the forms and sighs before filling it out the best she could.  Once she was all finished with filling out the forms, she gets up and walks up to the receptionist desk and hands the clipboard over.  The young woman smiles warmly at Mikah before Mikah goes back and sits down and waits to be called.

Mikah lets out a breath of air as she grows impatient and starts to think that maybe it was a mistake in coming here.  But she needed to talk about some things and she didn't have anybody else to talk to about it.  She couldn't talk to Drake about it; it'd just scare him away.  And Leighton was too young to even begin to comprehend what was going on in Mikah's mind.

{}RECEPTIONIST  “Mikah, Dr. Parker is ready to see you now.  If you'll just go in through that door.”

Mikah grabs her purse and stands up, fixes the skirt of her dress before walking into the room and shutting the door behind her.  She brushes her hair out of her face and she looks at the man who was sitting behind the desk.  He was attractive and she wasn't scared to admit it to herself, even if she wouldn't admit it outloud.  The man had dark hair that he kept styled in popular fashion, much like Ashton Kutcher or Chace Crawford did when they had short hair.  She looks at him, looking into his sea foam green eyes and she smiles just a bit, thinking about how unique his eye color was.

||DR. PARKER  “Hello, Ms. MiKacek.  I'm Doctor Spencer Parker.  Would you care to sit?”

He motions to the chair in front of his desk, and she looks around the room before looking back at him.  He raises an eyebrow as if to question her antics.

;;Mikah      “Where's the couch?  I mean, I've been to two other psychologists but they sucked but they had a couch. . .”

He chuckles and raises an eyebrow at her and she frowns a bit and watches as he motions to the chair again.  She rolls her eyes and sits down in the chair, so he wouldn't insist she sit again.

||DR. PARKER  “There is no couch in my office.  It's more of a movie thing than a real life thing.  You and I will get much more covered and taken care of like this or in the chairs, sitting by one another.  I will not hypnotize you to get things out of you and I will not push and pressure you into telling me things that you're not ready to say out loud.  This is your session and you can say what you want or you can choose to not say anything at all.  It is all up to you.”

Mikah was a bit surprised as she hadn't expected him to be like that.  Two two psychologists that she had seen before, were pushy and wanted her to talk about the things that she most definitely wasn't comfortable talking about.  She knew there were things that she wasn't going to open up to him about; her eating issues and her constant running.  But she wanted to be 'fixed' to a point where she wouldn't push everybody away.

;;Mikah      “Oh.”

The difference between Dr. Spencer Parker and the previous psychologists that she had seen, was that he actually seemed like he wanted to help her.  He smiles warmly at her before getting up and moving to the chair that was to her left and angled towards her.  She watches him, and finds herself smiling back at him.  She felt at ease.

||DR. PARKER  “So, Miss MiKacek, what brings you here?”

;;Mikah      “It's Mikah, please.  Please just call me Mikah.”

Her response was instantaneous and he had barely finished his sentence before she cut him off.  He just smiles at her before making a note on his clipboard.  Originally, it would have bugged her but this time she just ignored it, acted as if she didn't see him do it.

;;Mikah      “I just....”

The hesitation was in her voice and she knew if she talked about what she was going to say, it would be real and it'd be out there and she couldn't take it back.  She looks at him, wondering if he was going to push her to go on but he just sits there, a stupid smile on his face and doesn't push her.

;;Mikah      “I...I don't know how to really put it but I...just started seeing somebody.  Somebody that I care about or could care about...”

She wasn't good at talking about how she felt about her feelings or how she felt about anybody.  It was always the downfall in every relationship she'd been in.  The one with Gavin?  It fell apart because he only cared when he was the main event and she was just there for a ride.  If you asked him, he wouldn't agree but she knew that he didn't handle it well when she was at the top of the bombshell division.  And Christian Othniel overdosed and killed himself.  Did she blame herself for that?  Yes.  But was it really her fault?  No.  She couldn't make him stop doing drugs.  She just pushes everybody away to keep them safe; safe from her destruction.

;;Mikah      “Everybody that gets close to me ends up hurt or dead.  There's no other way to describe it.”

She  bites onto her bottom lip before looking at him, wondering if he wanted to run far, far away from her.  Wouldn't you?  She was a disaster and she wasn't good at keeping people close to her.  She wasn't capable of keeping anybody close to her without hurting them.  And she didn't want to hurt Drake Green.

||DR. PARKER  “And why do you feel that way?  Why do you think that you are the reason that people end up hurt or dead?”

She sucks in a breath, feeling herself wanting to pull back and not voice her concerns or feelings.  She relaxes though or at least tries to.  She hadn't talked about Christian's death; she kept it bottled up and kept it underwrap.  She feels the tears in her eyes and she looks away from the man for a moment, trying to blink the tears away.

;;Mikah      “Because it's the truth.  My best friend killed himself because I wasn't....I didn't love...I didn't tell him I loved him enough.”

She feels the tears slip down her face before she realizes that she was crying.  She touches her fingers up to her face and she brushes the tears away from her face.

||DR. PARKER  “Why do you think you didn't love him enough?”

;;Mikah      “I did love him.  I loved him so much but I didn't tell him enough because I wasn't enough for him to stay.  For him to stay off the drugs.”

She looks down at her hands, wanting to look elsewhere and not at him.  She felt unbelievably guilty and she didn't know how to fix it.  She looks at him and tries to smile but with everything she was feeling was there.  Or some of it; the big thing was out in the open.

||DR. PARKER  “There are no words that can make you feel better about your friend's death but it was not your fault, Mikah.  And I know there is nothing that I can say right now that will make you believe any different but I believe over time and after a few different sessions, that you and I will be able to fix this.  And maybe you won't feel like it was your fault he chose to end his own life.”

;;Mikah      “I....just don't want to hurt Drake.  I'm toxic.  Christian killed himself and I realized right away that I was toxic.  So, I started to push SCW away as well.  I was close with a lot of people there but now?  Not so much.  I keep them at a distance to me.  I mean, just two weeks ago, Despy hugged me and I wanted to push him away so bad that I almost started to cry.  I wanted to cry.  That's not a normal reaction to somebody hugging you, is it?”

She looks to him, hoping he'd have an answer for her or at least tell her why she wanted to cry when Despy had only hugged her out of excitement.  And she adored Despy and she was going to prove to that traitorous scum why NOBODY was allowed to treat Despy the way she did.  But why on Earth did she want to cry when he hugged her?

||DR. PARKER  “You obviously care for Despy?  Is that his name?”

He looked at her, a slight look of confusion written on his face and she just smiled and nodded her head to confirm that.  She knew that his name was Joshua as she'd seen his dad use it on Twitter but she preferred to call him Despy.

||DR. PARKER  “You obviously care for Despy.  And maybe that feeling has reached to the point of what Christian had been to you.  On a friendly, platonic level of course because in your notes here, it says that you'd had a small, brief relationship with Christian.  I think that you feel terrified that you could get close to Despy in a sense of friends and you don't want to hurt him, so you try to keep him at arms distance so he won't get hurt by you.  I do believe, however that this is all in your head, Mikah.  You don't mean harm to anybody that you truly care about.  You cannot take responsibility for Christian's death.  I know you feel as if it's your fault that he killed himself, but over time you will see that it's not.  I will help you to deal with these emotions that you're feeling.  And I will try to help you cope with the grief that comes along with losing a close friend.  And as for you not wanting to hurt Drake, why do you think you will hurt him?  Because of your history?”

He looks at her and she wipes a few tears away.  Some of what he said made sense, other stuff just sounded jumbled to her.  She closes her eyes and wondered if she could see him two or three times a month and not be a blubbering mess.  She doubted it.

;;Mikah      “Because!  It's what I do!  Weren't you listening to what I was saying, Doc?!  I push people away from me!  I say things to hurt them so they'll leave on their own and I don't technically get to be the bad guy.  Do you think that Gavin honestly wanted a divorce?!  I wanted to divorce him back in August of 2015 but he wanted to try to work things out, so we did.  He tried to work things out with me, he tried to be more supportive but I was too involved with the company to even try to care about him!  I don't think I even loved him anymore at that point.  All I saw was a man who envied my title reign because he couldn't succeed in SCW.  And I believe to this day that he didn't want to be in SCW because he didn't have what it takes to be a star there.  And I believe that he couldn't live in his wife's shadow.  But that's not the point because I wouldn't have let him get closer if he had been able to deal with that.  I mean, he came back shortly to SCW to try to make things work with me and it didn't work.  But I didn't help with things either; I was a cold-hearted bitch to him because I didn't want him in my life anymore but I was too...chicken to deal with facing him and telling him that was what I wanted.  Because I would've hurt him and even if I wanted a divorce from him, I didn't want to hurt him.”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out before looking at the doctor.

||DR. PARKER  “How do you think you should've handled things with him then, if you didn't like the way the did end?”

Mikah rolls her eyes and shrugs her shoulders.

;;Mikah      “I don't know.  Maybe I should've been honest with him in August when I knew that the relationship wasn't going to get any better and that it had grown stale, and stagnant.  But I was too busy and absorbed in my career to even fully care that he was sitting at home, probably hating me and my entire existence.  And I hurt him because I voiced my opinion when he made me come home.  I told him I hated being home and hated being around him.  That wasn't...I shouldn't have done that.  But....why do I do things like that?  I don't want to do that to Drake ever.  And I know the relationship is fresh and new but my relationship with Gavin at one point had been fresh and new as well and look where that went?”

||DR. PARKER  “Not every relationship you will be in, Mikah is going to be long-lasting or for forever.  There are some relationships that just aren't made to last.  But this right here, you coming to me to try to help you cope and deal with your emotions is proof that you are trying to make the road smoother for you and Drake.  What do you want out of this relationship with Drake?”

She looks at him, a blank look on her face as she crosses her legs and then uncrosses them and then re-crosses them once more.  She was getting tired of talking about how she felt like she was a disaster.  She didn't want to feel like she was going to be a tornado in everybody's life she was in.

;;Mikah      “I don't know but I don't want it to be a disaster.  I want it...to go for the long haul.  Maybe that's crazy for me to think that he'd be in it with me for the long haul because of his own track record.  But I want there to be that possibility.  And when I'm with him, I don't feel such...contempt toward him.  I don't feel like picking fights with him and I know it's still in the very early stages but I was picking fights with Gavin after our second date.  I want to be with him for a long time.”

She looks at the doctor, feeling her heart beating fast against her ribcage.  She tries to calm herself down.  She hadn't voiced this to anybody and she knew that she needed to.

;;Mikah      “I want this to work out with him.  For as long as it can.”

||DR. PARKER  “That's a step in the right direction, Mikah.  And that's all you can hope for.  Our time is up though, as I do have another patient in fifteen minutes and I need to do some things.  Will I see you again?”

She finds herself nodding her head again as she stands up.  She was feeling much more at ease now that the session was over.

;;Mikah      “Yes, you will.  In two or three weeks time.”

||DR. PARKER  “It was a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to our next meeting.  As for you, I'm going to give you a little homework.  I want you to say to yourself that you are not a tornado every day before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.”

She nods her head as she rabshe purse to leave.  She shakes his hand before glancing at him once more and then leaving his office.  She relaxes as she walks past the receptionist and toward the elevator.

I am not a tornado.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

She walked into this small church located in the small town in Japan that SCW was in and she was wearing a sleeveless black lace dress with a cut out piece in the back.  On her feet were black stiletto pumps and she was careful as she walks down the aisle of the church.  The pews were filled with people and if you looked closely, they were pretty damn close lookalikes of SCW bombshells and superstars.  

She keeps her head down, as if to pay respect to the dead, as the coffin sit ahead at the front of the church.  Her long blonde locks were pulled back into a perfect ballerina bun and she was careful not to trip as she walked.  There were muffled cries and sniffles that filled the room, and the entire room emitted sadness, as if this really was a day for mourning.  She takes the few steps up onto the stage and glances at the coffin where Crystal Millar's picture was sitting, just off to the left.  She looks at the picture before bowing her head before walking over to the podium.  She sets her clutch down on it and looks up.  She had made sure to make her make up lady make her look as if she had been crying and her eyeliner and mascara stated just that.

;;Mikah      “Today is a sad day.  Today is a day in which we will mourn.  This is not a happy day, it's not a happy time.  I can see the sadness in your eyes; I saw it as I walked past you.  You all feel as if this could have been avoided as if this could have been stopped.  This could have been prevented if somebody would have stepped in and stopped her or done something to prove that she was the one that needed to change her ways and not spew out fake apologies.”

The blonde bombshell takes a moment to gaze over at the picture of Crystal.  She lets her look linger for a minute before she looks out to the people that had gathered at the church.

;;Mikah      “I'm not going to stand up here and say that I was a fan of Crystal's because I wasn't.  But she shouldn't have opened her big, fat mouth.  There's something to be said about a woman who picks on the nicest person to ever land in a wrestling company.  You have brought this on yourself, Crystal.  This may be a sad day for most people, and when I say most, I'm just being generous because you've angered the entire locker room of SCW.  Well, at least the Bombshell roster.”

A smirk crosses Mikah's face as she stands behind the podium.  She looks around before she looks down for just a moment before looking back up.

;;Mikah      “I'm going to stand here today, and talk as if Crystal was here and as if I was talking to her.  You are a terrible person, Crystal.  Terrible and that's coming from me, a woman who is not the most likeable and I honestly can say that I'm not a good person.  You had the audacity to go on Twitter after your match and say that you carried my friend, Despayre throughout the entire tournament to get the win.  I just have a question for you, were you high the entire tournament?  Because the last time I fucking checked, Despayre carried your talentless ass throughout the ENTIRE fucking tournament.  He oozes talent from every pore in his body whereas you can barely hack it as a movie star.  Maybe you've been knocked around the ring too much and hit your head too many times to remember whats fact and what's fiction.  But this is fact: Despayre is always going to be a better person than you.  Fact: You are only talented at garnishing heat on Twitter.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders a bit as she leans against the podium, careful to not stumble over in her stiletto heels.  She had gotten used to being barefoot or in her wrestling boots, the stilettos were different.

;;Mikah      “You heard me say that I'm not a good person, and I'll admit it over and over again.  But I don't go picking on a person who has the BIGGEST heart in the entire world.  Sure, I may pick fights with people on Twitter here and there but I would never pick a fight with every bombshell that SCW has hired.  And that is exactly what you have done.  You started that fire when you posted that tweet.  And I know that you are going to say that it was intentional and you meant no harm by it because look what you've been doing on Twitter since you last posted that tweet and people have been coming at you for it.  And you're claiming that people are bullying you and that they need to stop and whatever other bullshit that you're spewing from that trouty mouth.”

Mikah narrows her eyes at the people as if they were all Crystal Millar.

;;Mikah      “Let's move on though, because we all know you're a horrible person for picking on Despayre.  Let's get over that, shall we?”

She smirks, tilting her head to the left a little b before pausing to look around.  The shock was evident in the room.

;;Mikah      “Let's talk about me, shall we?  Crystal can go back to being dead because she's as good as dead anyways.  She's already committed career suicide.  So let's talk about me.  I'm the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in SCW history.  Fact.  I dominated the entire division for almost nine months and I beat whoever they put in front of me.  Fact.  I beat Crystal Millar twice.  Fact.  And she will say that I only beat her once because I pinned Mercedes Vargas in the triple threat match but that bitch is stupid; the loss is counted in her record as well.  Fact.  Crystal Millar doesn't even know how to pronounce her own last name.  Fact.  Maybe she should go back to Hilton.  At least then people knew how to pronounce her name then.”

She cracks a small smile before rolling her eyes.\

;;Mikah      “And we're in fucking Japan!  I don't like being overseas at all and I don't mean any disrespect to Japan but I love to stay in the State unless I'm going on my own fucking vacation.  So here I am, being forced to go up against Crystal Millar, one on one.  And for the first time in over a month, I'm not going to say that I don't care this time.  I want to make that stupid cunt bleed through her mouth on Sunday.  It's probably the only thing I'm looking forward to while being in Japan.  Maybe not but I will make that bitch pay for how she treated Despayre after Blaze of Glory.  She will feel remorse for what she said and I will make her apologize repetitively.”

She takes a deep breath, relaxing her nerves a bit.

;;Mikah      “I know, I know. I shouldn't be so upset that she had the nerve to treat Despayre that way.  Because who am I to tell her how to act when I can't even act like I care about anything or anybody?”

She tilts her head to the side, letting the quiet surround her.  She enjoyed being in the silence for a moment or two.

;;Mikah      “Because I haven't.  I haven't shown that I've cared about anybody other than myself.  I've shown that I cared about my bombshell championship and alcohol but it's been a long time since I shown affection or any sort of caring toward any person.  But I like Despayre.  He's the one person on the roster that I like consistently; I don't ever dislike him.  He has a heart of gold and even when I'm the biggeset bitch in the company, he still views me as his friend.  Who does that?  Who befriends the biggest bitch and can say to this day that he's friends with her?”

It baffled Mikah and it still did to this day.  She didn't understand what Despayre found in her.  She'd told him before that she was not a good person and that she was not good for him.

;;Mikah      “That's where she went wrong.  She went wrong with saying that about Despy.  She made horrible choices and chose to act as if her shit don't stink.  Newsflash, you may have the number one contendership but I still have my rematch.  I've yet to use it and you can bet that when I do use it, I will win and get my championship back.  There is no doubt about that but I'm enjoying the stress-free life without having the hustle and bustle of being the champion.  I'm enjoying just...living right now.  And you can knock that against me all you want, and I know she will because that's the type of person she is. She'll say how I'm not good anymore and I just don't care about the company.  But I carried the entire company on my back since I won that championship in May of 2015.  Can any other person IN SCW say that?”

She raises an eyebrow as she lets the guests think about that question.

;;Mikah      “No, they can't.  There is no other champion or previous champion that can say that they were the biggest star that SCW had.  I was kicking everybody's ass and I was showing up when I wasn't really needed.  Sure, maybe I had a party a few times but I was there.  And I was willing to do whatever it took for the company.  So if that doesn't scream love, I don't know what does.  And if any of you imbeciles don't believe that  I carried the company for the long is on fucking crack.  There is no superstar that can say that.  There's no superstar that can say that they were the face of the company.  I was the face of the company.  Whether you liked me or you didn't like, you couldn't say that I wasn't the face of the company.  Hell, I fucking caused those idiotic bombshells to threaten to go on strike because they couldn't beat me.  And they'll say because it was about my drinking but we all know it was because I am the best Bombshell that the company has and they couldn't beat me.  I wasn't an interchangeable champion, I held that belt for a long, long time.  And there's nothing anybody can say that can change that.  Nobody can discredit my championship reign.  And I'm sure that Crystal the Cunt will try to.  Will try to discredit how well I am in that ring and how well I carry myself in the ring and she'll say that my entire championship reign was a fluke.  But nine months is not a fluke; however, your entire career is a fluke, Crystal.  And you've seriously committed career suicide.  And that's your own fault.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders before letting out a small breath of air.

;;Mikah      “I'll admit that I haven't been the same person that I was during my reign the past couple of months but I was exhausted from trying too hard to just be the perfect champion.  When I didn't even get to feel as if I got any appreciation for being the bombshell champion.  Shouldn't have I gotten that feeling when I was champion?  Shouldn't I have felt as if I was appreciated?  The only person who ever showed their appreciation for me being champion was Mark Ward and I think that's because I drank with him on a daily basis.  And it was only drinking, there were no benefits.  Nobody will believe me and that's fine because I don't need anybody to believe me.  I just need my memories to know what happened.”

She winks at the crowd before taking a step back and then walks over to the coffin and runs her hand along the top of it.

;;Mikah      “So, we're gathered here today to pay tribute to a worthless cunt who definitely doesn't deserve it.  And after Sunday, she just might be hoping that she did indeed die instead of bleeding through her mouth.  I don't plan on showing her any mercy.  I hope she feels like the lousy person that she is and I hope that she knows a good doctor because she won't be able to speak for a week after I'm done with her.   I'm not going to be shedding any tears in her favor and I pray that you don't either.  Because she's not worth the tears and she's definitely not worth the time.  And I wouldn't waste the one dollar on her movies either because they're even worse than her wrestling matches.”

She stops walks as she reaches the picture of Crystal.  She tilts her head to the side, examining the picture for a moment before she pushes it over.

;;Mikah      “That is exactly where the bitch belongs; on the floor.  I hope you all weren't planning on wasting your time at a burial service, because the cunt's already buried herself.”

She steps down off the stage and walks to the aisle.  She reaches up and pulls the few bobby pins that were holding her hair in place out and shakes her head a bit, letting her long blonde locks cascade down her back as she begins to walk down the aisle, ready to leave.  She stops and looks dead at the camera that had been in the back of the churh.”

;;Mikah      “Ciao.”