Author Topic: ∞Who cares? I don't.  (Read 393 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Who cares? I don't.
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:41:11 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "INSIDE OUT."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: HIGH
SCENE i
REC•

It had been a lovely two weeks since last being seen in a SCW ring and Mikah was bound and determined to stay in vacation mode.  However, part of being in vacation mode had been ruined; her best friend Christian Othniel had overdosed and killed himself when she had been in St. Lucia.  She was trying to ignore the grief and sadness that was built up inside of her, that she refused to acknowledge.  But she could feel it swallowing her up and taking control of her every thought and every emotion.  She might plaster a smile on her face and acting as if everything was okay because she was on vacation.  And she was with one Christopher Burden.  Even as much as she liked him, even when she was trying hard to pretend that she didn’t; it didn’t help her grief with trying to deal with Christian’s death.  She was trying her best to stay sober and to not have a drink because she knew that one drink would lead to another and then another.  It was just how it worked.

He had found her underwater in the overly expensive bathtub in their hotel room that morning.  He had found her just laying under the water, staring up at him through the clear water.  He had stood there watching her for a minute before he realized she wasn’t coming up for air and he had to reach in and pull her above water by her arms.  He frowned at her and she had been slightly embarrassed that he had caught her.  So ever since then, he’d kind of kept an annoyingly close eye on her.

;;MIKAH  “Oh come on, Christopher.  I’m not going to do something stupid.”

She hadn’t meant to get caught by Chris.  She had thought that he was still out getting his morning coffee or hell, even still sleeping for that matter.   It had never crossed her mind that he could walk in on her doing something weird and maybe kind of suicidal.  But she wasn’t trying to actually kill herself; she was trying to see how far she could push herself before she’d pass out from air loss.  It was a stupid idea.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  “Because doing that wasn’t stupid.”

She looks at him and sighs before running her fingers through her blonde locks as they walk out of the hotel and into the beautiful, warm weather of Costa Rica.

;;MIKAH  “We’ve been over this!  I wasn’t trying to kill myself!  I don’t have suicidal tendencies!  I was just …”

She didn’t know how to explain it.  She didn’t know how to make him understand that she was just trying something.  It was a rather stupid thing to try but she wanted to do it anyways.  She wasn’t even sure why she thought it’d work.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  “Just what?  You were just what?”

She looks at him, the tears starting to pool in her eyes.  She blinks them away, even though she knows that he already saw them.

;;MIKAH  “I just wanted to see him….one more time.  And I thought maybe….if I almost died or passed out, I’d be able to see him…”

She shrugs lamely before grabbing his hand and leading him across the street towards the beach.  She was starting to get accustomed to the beach life.  And laying out and spending all day in the sun.  However, she wasn’t very sure about the ocean.  Christopher had only gotten her to go in the ocean a handful of times.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  “Miks…”

She just shrugs him off as he tries to stop her.  She wasn’t in the mood to talk about her emotions.  And he probably didn’t want to deal with her issues.  Issues that he had to deal with in the past.  Issues that no man should have to deal with.

;;MIKAH  “I’m fine, okay?  Can we just enjoy our vacation, please?”

She looks up at him as the stand in the sand now, the ocean’s waves colliding with the beach.  He looks at her, wanting to push her a bit and get her to open up but at the same time, he wasn’t sure if he should.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  “We are.  Aren’t we?  I mean, it sounded like you were enjoying vacation last night.”

He nudges her a bit, causing her to blush a bit at the comment.  She smiles at him, grateful that he was agreeing to just let it go for the time being.  The issue could be pressed at a later time, it didn’t have to be right now.  She smiles at him and before she realizes just what he was doing, he had scooped her up and was moving fast toward the ocean.

;;MIKAH  “Christopher!  Don’t you dare!”

She was squealing and laughing all at the same time.  He was bound and determined to get her into the ocean, no matter what the cost was.  And soon, he was waist deep in the water and Mikah was trying to climb up his upper torso to get away from the water.  He laughed before just dropping her into the water and she scowled at him as she feels the cool of the ocean hit her barely covered skin.  She pushes him a bit and he just pulls her into him, holding her close to him.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  “You’re okay, right?”

She pauses as she looks at him.  She had thought that maybe he’d given up on that little thought about her in the bathtub and having to pull her above water.  She just looks at him and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know.  My best friend killed himself and I was on vacation.  With you.  Am I supposed to be okay?”

She just looks at him, all emotion gone from her face before she simply shrugs her shoulders.  She wasn’t placing the blame on him.  She was placing a lot of the blame on herself and on Jacob Mitchell.  She solely believed that Jacob should have checked on Christian when she had asked him to.  For once, Chris was quiet.  This was as honest that she could be with him about her emotions.  And what she was feeling.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t want to talk about this.  Not right now, not when you and I are supposed to be having fun.  It’s not a good conversation to have while on vacation, Chris.”

He pulls her in closer, hugging her closer to him.  He was trying to comfort her but she didn’t want his comfort or his pity.  She scowls and pushes him away a little bit.  She then looks at him before pulling him back to her and she kisses him, full on the mouth as they stand in the ocean, oblivious to the world around them.  She knew it was illogical.  And probably wasn’t right to use sex as a way to avoid the issue but she’d been doing it for the past week or so.  And it didn’t look as if she was going to stop any time soon.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "SKYPE'D."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah was not looking forward to actually having to compete on Sunday.  She thought about refusing to actually show up but then decided that she'd show up and then take two or three or four weeks off so she didn't have to do anything.  She thought about feigning an injury or sickness, claiming that she was too sick to show up to compete and didn't want to contaminate the ring or get her opponent sick but that would be an obvious lie.  She'd been in the Caribbean for almost fourteen days except that she had been back in the states the previous weekend to support Chris in his match.

So she had this all set up then, had the entire thing set up without actually having been at the arena for Chris' match.  Instead, she had Alphonso drop Chris off at the arena and she stayed in the back of the limo when he was competing.  She didn't feel as if her presence was needed at the arena at that time.  Plus, she was over everything.  Over trying to hard for a company that didn't recognize her hard work and tired of trying to be the ideal Bombshell.  It obviously got her nowhere so she was done with it.  She was done playing nice and she was done caring.  Everybody already thought that she didn't care about Sin City Wrestling before when she actually did care then but she was now done with that.  She was going to show them just how much she didn't care anymore.  There would be no more silly segments with Despy or Simon Jones.  There would be no more parts with her and Mark Ward.  There would just be the simplicity of her competing and that was it.  She wasn't going to socialize with the people that accused her of not caring; she was going to show them just how much she didn't care.  That is what they wanted, right?

So here she sat on the bed in the expensive, exotic suite in the hotel that her and Christopher were staying at.  Her laptop was open and she was logged into her Skype account.  She was wearing a heather grey tank top that swooped down low enough to show half of her black bandeau strapless bikini top and she had white short shorts covering the bottoms.  Her blonde hair was slightly a mess but still looked as if she was completely put together.  She runs her fingers through her blonde locks before seeing the call screen pop up on her laptop.  She clicks the answer button before seeing Pussy Willow's ugly face on the screen.  Mikah rolls her eyes and reminds herself mentally to put a note on her contract that Pussy Willow is NOT allowed to interview her ever again.  But it's not like Christian Underwood would pay that any attention.

~~PW  “Hello, Mikah!  It's nice to finally see your face!”

Mikah gives the woman an irritated look before faking a smile and returning the gesture.

;;MIKAH “Hello, Pusscakes.  It's not nice to see yours; you're actually ruining my vacation.”

Pussy Willow purses her lips together and Mikah simply rolls her eyes at the interviewer.  Mikah sits up a bit straighter, fixing her posture.

;;MIKAH  “Will you please hurry up?  So we can get this over with and I can go back to enjoying my vacation without feeling the urge to throw up?”

Getting straight to the point was something that she wanted to do.  She didn't want to waste time with semantics and all that stupid shit.  She was going to get the message across that she doesn't care anymore.

~~PW  “Right.  First question, at My Bloody Valentine you suffered a loss to Sam Marlowe and lost your Bombshell Championship, ending what most people would say was one of the most dominant championship reigns in SCW's entire history.  How are you feeling right now?”

Mikah rolls her eyes, having figured that she would ask an idiotic question like she just did.

;;MIKAH  “Fine.  Great, actually.  Stress free and I don't worry about any imbeciles in the back talking shit about me because they don't like the way I do things.  And before you ask, no, I'm not mad that I lost.  It was probably the best thing that ever happened to me, actually.  I hated championship matches.  I hated that stress that it puts on one's shoulders.  So, don't even ask.  I don't care that I lost.  At all.  And yes, people will call me a liar but I don't care.”

Mikah lets a shrug roll off of her shoulders as she looks at the camera.

~~PW  “You're not even worried about getting your rematch?”

Mikah simply shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  “Nope.  Because once again, I must repeat myself.  I.  Don't.  Care.”

Pussy Willow looked a bit baffled.  She was completely surprised by what Mikah had to say or the lack of words that came out of Mikah's mouth.

~~PW  “Okay. . .let's talk about Climax Control.  This will be your first match back since My Bloody Valentine.  How do you feel about that?”

;;MIKAH  “I don't care.  I simply just don't care.  About anything.  About having a match, about not having a match.  I just don't care.  Do you want to know how much I just don't care?  I'm going to show up on Sunday literally maybe only three minutes before my match, compete, and then leave a minute or two after my match.  There will be no more silly, insignificant Mikah appearances anymore.  And as much as I love Despy, there will be no more silliness with him.  Because who even cares?  Nobody truly wants to see me anyways.  And what is there to care about Pusscakes?”

Mikah lets a shrug roll off of her shoulders once again.  Pussy Willow apparently didn't like being called Pusscakes as a frown flutters across her facial features.  However, that doesn't seem to bother Mikah, who was quite comfortable on the bed.

~~PW  “I just thought that maybe you'd want to make a strong comeback after suffering a huge loss at the Super Card...”

Mikah rolls her eyes, wanting to reach through the computer and strangle the stupid interviewer.

;;MIKAH “Are you fucking stupid, Pusscakes?!  Didn't I just fucking say that I didn't fucking care!?  I don't know what it's going to take to get it through your head that no matter how you word your questions, I just don't care anymore.”

Mikah folds her arms over her chest, scowling at the camera on her laptop.  She didn't like dealing with morons that chose not to listen to what she had to say.

~~PW  “Why do you not care, Mikah?  Do you think that's fair to your opponent, Jaina Hudson?”

Mikah growls, irritably before making her hand into a gun formation and putting it to her head, acting as if this interview was actually killing her.

;;MIKAH  “Why should I care, Pusscakes?  Why should I give a flying fuck about what this company does anymore?  It's pretty evident that the company doesn't even care about me or what I did for it when I was champion.  Christian Underwood made that pretty clear last night on Twitter.  What I did as champion apparently doesn't matter and apparently didn't mean anything. So, it's as if I wasn't ever champion anyways.  Maybe I should email Mark Ward and tell him to erase my championship reign from the record books and history books because I don't fucking care anymore.  I'm done with caring and giving a shit about a match or a championship when nothing has ever been reciprocated.  I'm done.  It's obvious that Christian doesn't see me as a talented competitor, so I don't care.  He better be careful though, I may just let my contract run out and take my talent elsewhere.  But I'm sure that wouldn't bother him seeing as he believes that I don't have any talent.”

~~PW  “You honestly don't believe that, do you?  That Christian Underwood thinks that you have no talent...”

Mikah shrugs again before flipping her hair over one of her shoulders with the back of her hand.

;;MIKAH  “The truth revealed itself on Twitter last night.  He said it himself so, I'm going with what he said.  Are we done with this interview?  Christopher really needs my attention now...”

A bored look passes through her eyes before her face goes completely blank as a wave of emotion hits her.  A random memory with Christian Othniel flashing before her eyes.  She starts to breathe heavier, as if she was having a panic or anxiety attack.  She closes her eyes, squeezing them shut as a wave of despair hits her and she opens her eyes a few moments later only for a few tears to slide down her face.

~~PW  “Mikah, are you--”

;;MIKAH  “I have to go.  I can't...I can't do this.”

Mikah doesn't give Pussy Willow any time to protest or even process what was going on as Mikah ends the call and stares at the laptop.  She sits there, crying for a moment before a wave of anger hits her.  Anger at Christian and at Jacob Mitchell and even at herself for having been on vacation when he had killed himself.  She grabs the laptop and throws it as hard as she can at the wall and watches as the computer breaks into pieces and in half.  She breathes heavily, angrily before the sadness takes over again and she starts to shake before the sobs echo throughout the room, wracking her body like the plague and like she couldn't stop.  She covers her face with her hands as she lets the emotions take over her body.

Offline WhiteRabbit

• View Profile
    • Jaina Hudson
∞Who cares? I don't.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 05:32:24 AM »
 DAY 1

After her first match on SCW, Jaina was none stop in training to be the best. She worked hard to improve in her ring skills trying to improve more which is her goal as she has that in mind to be one of the best female wrestlers of all time, she does not want to be eye candy standing on the side of the ring watching on as it was time for her to step up in the ring more as she continues training to get to her goal someday. Jaina stops for a moment and takes a break as she worked hard today and the next day will be another day to improve on her skills.

The next day it was working hard again in the ring this time she invited her half sister Donna they trained hard in the ring with a few friends who were watching on some they know for a good time and are also beginners in the business.

Donna looks at  Jaina with a concerned look in her eyes as she says to her the same words than last time.

Donna: You should know that you are putting yourself at risk.

Jaina looks both ways as she responded back.

Jaina: What makes you say that?

Donna: Well you are stepping inside the ring with professional wrestlers not rookies who are at your level. I'm just worried that you might get hurt.

Donna sighted for a moment looking at her sister.

Jaina: I know you worry about me, but i will do fine. Win or loose i know i am not going down with out a fight. Our father thought us to never give up.

Jaina stares at Donna with a very confident look in her eyes as they continued to train more in the ring more with her younger sister Donna as they stop to take a moment of break for a moment.

Donna: So what have you been up to lately? Hope you are ready for my big day.

Jaina stared at Donna and sights for a moment.

Jaina: Yeah i am so ready for your big day to come.

Donna: Did you pick out your dress already? Remember you are going to be my maid of honor.

Donna smiles at her sister as they hugged and smile at each other stepping out of the ring now.

Jaina: Well i have not picked it yet, been to busy with my schedule and upcoming match soon. How about you my favorite knockout.

Jaina responded and smirks as she looked at Donna both sisters walked side by side.

Donna: You will see me soon making my debut, this knockout is ready for some in ring competition just like you i am very strong too.

Jaina: I can see that Donna you are very strong and committed to what you set for in goals for life even after you lost that competition you still never gave up on that dream.

Donna: Yeah so now let's go buy that dress i want to see you pick the best.

Jaina smiles as both sisters walked out at the same time leaving the area and heading to their next location the local mall, in the mind of Jaina what ran through her mind was her next match as she had that nervous moment coming to her, but she felt confident having a great mentor in Travis Andrews who has been a big help to her and someone she truly respects very much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 2

A day after that Jaina was visiting her best friend Jade who goes by the stage name of Cheshire as she looks on from the monitors with her best friend smiling watching two women competing for the championship as she watches on with a curious look in her eyes tapping her own chin wondering if that would be her some day competing for a championship some day and smirked watching the match very int reading it was.

Jaina looks at Jade, and then looks around at her surrounding many girls who were beautiful and call themselves divas and many guys who are claimed superstars nodding her head as she turns her attention back to the monitor.

Jaina: You know Ali is so lucky she won that diva search contest then she went on to become a champion. Give the girl credit she sure is doing her thing, maybe one day i will do my thing too and become a champion.

Jaina continues to stare at the monitor.

Jade: I'm sure you will, you are a great manager remember and very quick to learn anything.

Jaina smiles staring at Jade.

Jaina: Thanks, that's why you are my best friend.

Jade: No problem, that's what friends are for to support each other.

Jaina and Jade then walk away after the match was over walking toward the catering table getting something to eat as they talked with the cater who serves them some healthy good food for both of them as they spot a table that was empty and many people seating on other tables discussing and other stuff which Jaina did not pay any attention to.

Jaina takes a seat and for a moment remembers her match, which has been running through her mind the entire day as it marks her second match in SCW as she looks at Jade who was already eating both best friends discuss their favorite moments and about Jaina's up coming match.

Jade: So you are ready to compete again? Sorry i missed out the last time, i was too busy with my schedule.

Jaina looks at Jade and responds to her.

Jaina: I know you were. Traveling the road is not an easy task especially for like the entire year that must be hard for you being away from family and everything you love to do. It be hard for me but i am a tough girl, i know it's part of our jobs to be away from the ones we love and do our job and live our dreams which i am finding to love very much and just want to keep improving you know, i hope you come and see me for my match i would love to see you on the front row.

Jade: Yeah you can do that?

Jaina smiles at her best friend and taps her chin playfully.

Jaina: Maybe i will who knows, but you need to buy the ticket though.

Jaina laughs as she continues eating more.

Jade: Thanks, i will be there and support you all the way. Hope you win.

Jaina takes a deep breath looking at Jade.

Jaina: I'ts not going to be an easy task for me trust me, The person i am facing wow she is amazing in the ring former champion her name is Mikah guessing she won't be easy to beat, that's the tough part. But that makes things more interesting the harder they are, the harder they will fall and for me i love challenges especially those that are more challenging i am ready.