Author Topic: ∞Happy Pills  (Read 271 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Happy Pills
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:45:07 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;"> <text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "What Happened Last Night?"
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

JANUARY 18, 2016—Monday

Mikah groans as she pulls the covers over her face as she lies in her bed and she pushes against the body who was laying against her.  She had spent most of the night drinking with Simon Jones because she wouldn't give up.  Christian had to drive for an hour and a half down to Laughlin, Nevada to pick her drunk ass up but she didn't quite remember that.  She pushes the body that was lying next to her again but this time with her feet, groaning again.

;;Mikah “Make it stop.”

She growls in irritation as she tries to block out the entire world and pushes against the person next to her again.  This time, however she gets a response by first a growl of irritation and then words.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œKnock it off, Mikah.”

He pushes her bag as he grabs the covers and moves them off of her face to look at her, a scowl on his face.  She looks up at him, her blonde hair around her face and she smiles at him.

;;Mikah “Where are we?”

She looks at him, a curious look on her face as Christian sighs, trying his best to stay irritated with the blonde vixen.  She pouts her bottom lip out, still seeing the scowl on his face.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œSeriously, Miks?  You don't remember.”

She tilts her head to the side before groaning, the banging in her head from all the liquor she drank reminded her of her pain.  Christian sighs before handing her her usual bottle of coconut water.

;;Mikah “Fuck, did we get married?”

She sits up a bit and takes a few swallows of the cold coconut water.  She looks at him, her cheeks flushing pink as she hopes that that was not the case.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œYou're still married to that idiot, so no we did not get married.  You and some British idiot went out drinking last night after the episode of Climax Control.  You were completely and utterly wasted when you called me at 1 am to come pick you up.”

Mikah finishes the last few swallows of her coconut water and blushes as she looks at Christian.  He sighs before finally smiling a bit at her only it wasn't his full blown out smile.

;;Mikah “You drove all the way to Laughlin in the middle of the night just for me?”

She looks into his eyes, a serious look in hers.  She watches as he rubs the back of his head, looking a bit abashed.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œYeah, well...”

She smiles before pulling him to her and kissing him full on the lips.  She pulls back, looking into his eyes.

;;Mikah “You are so my best friend.”

He smiles at her before leaning down and kissing her lips again, softly before pulling away from her.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI just needed money.  And somebody to entertain me.”

She glares at him but then he winks at her and she smiles, rolling her eyes as she watches him walk to the bathroom.  The dull throbbing in her head reminds her she needs two aspirin and another bottle of coconut water.  She gets up and wanders downstairs before grabbing another bottle of coconut water and two aspirin from the cabinet.  She pops two of them into her mouth before washing them down with a swallow of coconut water.

;;Mikah “Reminder to self: throw a drink on Simon Jones the next time you see him.”

She leans against the counter, looking around the kitchen of her Vegas home.  She hardly spent any real time here; her focus mainly being in New York City.  She turns around to look out the window over the kitchen sink as she twists the lid off of the coconut water and takes a drink.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œYou should eat something.”

Mikah jumps as Christian walks into the kitchen without her even hearing him and she drops her bottle of coconut water in the sink.  She sighs as she looks down, watching the liquid spill from the open mouth.  She picks it up so she doesn't waste anymore of it and sets it on the counter before turning to face Christian.

;;Mikah “You should probably stop scaring me so much, Mase.”

He just chuckles as he walks over to the fridge to grab himself a bottle of water.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œMaybe you should stop being so jumpy.”

She rolls her eyes at him before taking another drink of her coconut water, trying to nurse the hangover away.  But luckily for her, it wasn't all that bad; granted how much she drank the night before with one Simon Jones.

;;Mikah “I'm not jumpy.  I was looking out the window and you walk like a freaking cat or something.”

Her reply made him laugh and he looks at her before shaking his head a bit.  He takes a drink of his water before looking around the clean kitchen.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œHave you ever cooked in this kitchen, Miks?”

Mikah raises her eyebrows at him before looking around the room before back at him.  She lets a small giggle roll off of her tongue.

;;Mikah “Does it look like I cook, Mase?”

Christian laughs before shrugging his shoulders as he grabs a frying pan from one of her cupboards.  She raises an eyebrow, watching him with some interest.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œWell, maybe I should teach you how to cook.”

She frowns a bit as he puts the frying pan on one of the burners on her stove.  She crosses her arms over her chest.

;;Mikah “You know how to cook, Mase?  I'm surprised.  With you having lived in the streets and the middle of the ocean.”

She smiles at him, letting him know that she was only teasing.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œHey, I lived in Jacob's house for a while; I had to learn how to cook there.”

She gives him a skeptical look as he grabs some eggs from the fridge and then some cheese and ham.

;;Mikah “And just what are you trying to make?”

She watches as he then grabs the milk and then a bowl.  She watches as he cracks three eggs into the bowl and then pours a little milk in there before whisking them up.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œAn omelet.  It's simple.”

She tries not to giggle a bit as she watches him pour the eggs into the pan and then struggle to turn the burner on.

;;Mikah “Mase, are you sure you know what you're doing?”

She walks over to him and stands next to him before pressing a button on her high tech stove.  He smirks at her as she stands in close proximity to him.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œOf COURSE I know what I'm doing, Miks.  I'm a pro.  At everything.”

The response made her chuckle and she covers her mouth to hide her amusement.  He just gives her a look.

;;Mikah “You didn't even know how to turn the stove on, Mase.”

She pats his shoulder before carefully pushing him out of the way and taking over for him.  She checks it before walking over to the island where he had placed the ham and shredded cheese.  She chops the ham up into tiny pieces before glancing over at Christian, who was watching her intently.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI thought you didn't know how to cook.”

Her cheeks flush a light pink color as as she walks back over to the stove and flips the omelet.

;;Mikah “No, I said I didn't cook, not that I didn't know how, Mase.  There's a difference.”

She focuses on the task at hand and she watches as he gets some chives out of the fridge and chops them up as well for her and some green peppers.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œGotta spice it up.”

He winks at her and then watches her add the things to the omelet folding half of it over the other to encase the ingredients inside..

;;Mikah “Here you go.”

She moves the omelet onto a plate and hands it to him, her eyes on him.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œGreat, now make yourself one.”

She looks at him before chewing on her bottom lip.

;;Mikah “I'm not hungry, Mase.”

He gives her a look, one that she didn't like to cross and she sighs before grabbing herself a clean bowl and then carefully cracking the eggs and using just the egg whites as she scrambles them with a bit of water, salt, and pepper before pouring them onto the greased pan.  She glances at Christian, who was watching her.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œDon't give me that look, Miks.  You have to eat something; you can't just go on an empty stomach all the time.  You beat this once before...”

Or so he thought.  She had just been really good at hiding things and when she had been around him, she had eaten things like a normal person.  But now that they were practically living together, it was becoming harder and harder to hide her eating habits.  She sighs as she puts some ham and cheese on her omelet and folds it over to seal it all in.

;;Mikah “I know.”

He sets his plate down and walks over to her, noticing the mix of emotions on her face and he hugs her carefully from behind.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œDon't worry about it, okay?  Just eat.”

She takes a deep breath as she feels his arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace.  She looks down for a moment before leaning back into him a bit.

;;Mikah “I know.  It shouldn't be that hard but sometimes it is that hard.”

He sighs as he feels her relax and he grabs the plate she had placed her omelet on and then grabs her hand, tugging her over to the table and sets her plate down before making her sit down to eat.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œWe'll take it slowly, okay?  One step at a time.”

She offers him a smile as he grabs his own plate and two forks.  She crosses her legs as she watches him walk around her kitchen like a mad man.  She giggles a bit as he walks back over and sets his plate down across from hers and then sits down, giving her a fork.

;;Mikah “You really are a good friend; despite your evil ways.”

He sticks his tongue out at her and takes a bite of his omelet before speaking, with his mouth full.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œIt's why you love me, really.”

She wrinkles her nose before taking a bite of her own omelet.  He watches her, almost as if he was watching to make sure she was actually going to swallow it.  She gives him a look.

;;Mikah “I swear, I'm going to eat it.  I'm not trying to trick you.”

He shrugs a bit as he takes another bite of his omelet.  They were quiet as they sat there eating their breakfast.  It was a good silence and she felt comfortable to eat in front of him, even if she knew that he was still watching her to make sure she was actually eating and not trying to fake him out.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI believe you.  But I also believe that you don't want to really eat.”

She rolls her eyes before shaking her head a bit at him before taking another bite of her egg-white omelet.  She swallows the bite before grabbing her coconut water and taking another drink from it.

;;Mikah “I'll be a good little girl, Mase.  Don't worry.”

She sticks her tongue out at him in a childish way.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œGood. So, what's on the agenda for today?  More liquor?”

She shakes her head no as she looks at him, taking another bite of her egg-white omelet.

;;Mikah “No alcohol for this entire week.  I have to focus on my match.  And I'm sure that nobody that works for SCW will believe I can do it.  But I'm going to.  Plus, I'm going to bug you all day.  Force you to go swimming and all that.”

He groans but flashes her a wink as he finishes up his omelet and sits there, making sure she finishes hers as well.  He was relaxed enough to not fight what she was suggesting and he didn't seem to mind it either, because what else did he have to do?

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "#MakingaBombshell."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

The one thing that Mikah definitely wasn't looking forward to was being in a match against Roxi Johnson.  And it wasn't because she didn't want to compete because she loved to compete but she just didn't like Roxi Johnson.  The woman was way too cheerful and happy and there is no way in hell that somebody could be that happy ALL the time and not be high or on some sort of happy pills.  Mikah just simply didn't understand it.  So here she sat in a pharmacy like setting.  There were more than several bottles of pills scattered around her and some had spilled open and the colored pills were scattered on the floor around her.  Mikah was seated in a criss-cross style on the floor in a pair of skinny jeans that had been tucked into a pair of brown riding boots.  She had altered her 'I support Drinking Habits' shirt to be cut off just below her chest, revealing her flat, toned stomach.  The cameraman zoomed in on her, not showing the pills and pill bottles that were scattered around her.  A smirk crosses her face as she sits there as he nods his head, letting her know that they were rolling.

;;Mikah  â€œHappy, happy, happy.  Is that your theme song, Roxi?  Because if it isn't, maybe you should seriously look into changing it to that silly tune.”

She smirks a little bit as she sits there before running her fingers through her straight blonde locks.

;;Mikah  â€œYou know, this is pretty ridiculous.  All the time that is spent going into the promos that we shoot on one another and if you think about it, is it really worth it?  I mean, really.  Regina does my make up and it doesn't take her long but long enough.  And then poor, poor Isobel who has to take care of my hair so I don't go crazy on it.  And all this process leads to us eventually meeting in the ring where I'm going to kick your ass, Roxi.  I have a reputation to withhold and you don't scare me.  You and your high flying tactics don't scare me.  Do I think you're stupid?  Sure.  Do I think you're reckless?  Most definitely.  Do I think you're annoying?  More than anybody I fucking know.  Without a doubt.  But let's not talk about what goes into Making a Bombshell.”

She winks at the camera as it zooms out, catching the pills and pill bottles that were scattered around Mikah, as if it was such a normal thing.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's talk about the real issue, Rox.  The fact that you are fucking happy all the fucking time.  Twenty four hours and seven days a week, you're always so mother-fucking positive.  Maybe you should work on writing a how-to book about being so positive.  Because quite frankly, it gets on my nerves.  And that's not really a place you'd like to be, trust me.”

Mikah picks up a green and white pill and examines it.  She holds it out to the camera and the camera man zooms in the best he can to read the word Prozac on the capsule before zooming back out.

;;Mikah  â€œIs this the reason why you're always so freaking happy, Roxi?  Do you pop one or two or fucking ten of these a day to always be so in-your-face happy about things?!  Because I obvioiusly need to start taking nice lessons.  Or something because you make me look like a fucking demon or something.  I don't know.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders before grabbing her bottle of water that was placed off to the side.  She looks at the pill before looking at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, let's see what this does, shall we?”

Mikah takes the lid off of her water bottle before popping the pill into her mouth and then taking a few swallows of water.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not sure how long it takes for a happy pill to kick in but let's wait and see if it has magic powers.  Or let's look....at this one!”

She grabs a white pill off of the floor and examines it before showing it to the camera, the camera man once again zooming in to read the word XANAX on the white pill.

;;Mikah  â€œThis is another pill that's supposed to make you feel all good and gooey on the inside.  And it apparently supposed to boost your mood.  I however do not believe in that, but let's try this one too.”

She pops the pill in her mouth and washes it down with a swallow or two of water.  She sits there for a few minutes, letting the silence settle around her.

;;Mikah  â€œHmm.  It doesn't seem to be working...”

She grabs another green and white pill and a white one.  She pops them both in her mouth and washes them both down with another swallow of water.

;;Mikah  â€œJust in case.  I want the full blown Roxi Johnson effect to take place.  Because doesn't everybody want to be as happy and peppy as you!?”
The blonde bombshell rolls her eyes but sits there, not doing anything about having just taken four pills, mixing both medication up.

;;Mikah  â€œOr I guess I could argue the case that almost everybody wants to be a super heroine like you and your stupid wife, Keira.  Maybe that's what will make you upset; if I insult your wife.  But probably not because you'll have the excuse that she can defend herself because she's a big girl.  Or whatever it is you say when she starts stupid shit on Twitter.”

Mikah shrugs her slender shoulders as she looks at the camera before sighing a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know.  I shouldn't be focusing on the stupid, petty stuff that technically doesn't even matter.  Because your wife won't matter when I step into the ring with you, Roxi.  My match is against you and not her.  Your bubbly, happy personality also won't be a factor on Sunday, either.  Sure, it will still be annoying as fuck but I can fix that with a punch to your fugly face.  That's all it takes to make my day better, personally.”

She simply shrugs again.  She picks up another green and white pill, examining it.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't think these things work really well, so maybe you're on some other sort of drug.  What other drug can be making you happy all the time?  Weed?  I've never smoked it, so I wouldn't know.  But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if you did because that would often explain a lot of things.”

She tilts her head to the side, thinking about what she had just said before pressing her lips together.  She lets the silence wash over the room for a moment or so.

;;Mikah  â€œI really don't know what to think of you, Roxi.  Other than you're fucking annoying.  I know you're a good competitor because you have a good record and I've seen some of your matches.  Because even though the twits backstage think that I don't pay attention to what goes on in SCW, I do.  I just love to make them think that I don't.  And apparently, it's working.”

A smirk crosses her face as she sits there, a twinkle in her eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œDo those idiots that I'm supposed to be co-workers with actually think that I don't know what goes on in the company that I've been dominating for eight months?!”

She lets out a laugh.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause if they do, they're sadly mistaken.  They think that I just walk out of the arena and leave whenever I want.  Sure, I do that sometimes but that doesn't mean that I still don't pay attention.  And maybe I don't watch their matches because when has any of them done anything that made me want to watch?!  Anyways, let's not get distracted by the three try-hards that would love for me to focus on them, and not on you Roxi.  It's quite selfish of them, don't you think?”

She smirks again as she flips her hair over one of her shoulders with the back of her hand.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, they're probably your friends because you view everybody as your friend.  Because that's just the type of person you are.  Am I knocking you for having friends?  No, because that'd be idiotic of me and I'm nothing like the idiots that are employed backstage.  Do you know how easily I get under people's skins, Roxi?  It's quite easy and all I have to do is act as if I don't care about SCW.  Maybe you should try to act as if you're not an obnoxiously happy person, it could do wonders for you.”

She sighs a bit before grabbing her bottle of water and taking another drink from it.

;;Mikah  â€œHowever, I do have to admit Roxi.  That you're only annoying in the sense of being too happy all the time.  I do enjoy the fact that you don't go sticking your nose in other people's business where it doesn't belong. So you do have that going for you, I guess.”

Another shrug rolls off of Mikah's shoulders as she looks at the camera before looking around her at the pills scattered around her.

;;Mikah  â€œI wonder if I took all of these pills, if it would make me into a happier person.  Hmm.  Probably not.  But you see, I don't need to be happy to be successful.  I've done that all on my own since May.  And I know, you'll more than likely bring up my friendship with Mark Ward because it's literally the ONLY thing anybody has to say about me.  And I understand because they can't say that I'm NOT a fighting champion because I've beaten everybody that Christian Underwood has placed in front of me for MY championship belt.  So they always fall back to the comments about me being a whore, which is completely untrue but if that makes them feel better, then they can continue to call me one because I simply do not care.  And they fall back on the fact that I'm friends with Mark Ward.  And they'll even go as far to say that I only won the championship BECAUSE of my friendship with him.  But let me read you a tweet that I sent out in May.  One moment...”

Mikah pulls out her phone and brings up her Twitter  app and begins to scroll through her own tweets, trying to find the one she was looking for.

;;Mikah  â€œJust a minute.  I know it's here somewhere.”

She mumbles to herself.  She stops as she finds one of the tweets she had been looking for.

;;Mikah  â€œThis tweet was sent on June 10th, 2015, so definitely after my championship shot.  And it reads:.”

She clears her throat before tugging at her shirt as she brings her phone up to eye level.

;;Mikah  â€œ'If I get some sort of disease in my match against @firstclassvero, I am going to go on strike @SCWBossHS #seriously.'”

Mikah sets her phone down on the floor before looking at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œSo see, I wasn't even friends with Mark before my championship match.  And I believe it took a long time after wards to even become friends WITH him.  So as you can see, Roxi, those silly little remarks that interchangeable women want to make, really don't make any sense.”

She shrugs again before running her fingers through her blonde locks as she leans back just a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œJust like how it doesn't make sense that you are trying so hard to pull off the super heroine look.  Or charade or whatever it is you like to call yourself.  I don't believe in that sort of stuff.  It's not something that I have ever gotten into; superheroes and all that.  That is your cup of tea and it seems like every body else's as well.”

Mikah stretches a bit, getting rather tired of sitting on the ground in criss-cross style for so long.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd I know it's not really my place to judge but it could be.  I mean, I am the Bombshell Champion, there's not many rules that I have to abide by if you think about it.  Yes, there's the actual rules in a match in which I have to abide by.  But nobody said I had to follow any other rules.  Nobody said I had to associate with any of the trollops that are backstage.”

She shrugs again, one of her usual actions.

;;Mikah  â€œI know that almost everybody has a problem with my attitude.  But Roxi, don't you think I've earned to have the right to act the way I do?  Nobody's ever even offered to want to be around me in any way.  Crystal tried before she stabbed me in the back by going for my championship.  The only friends I have in SCW are Mark, Alexis, and Despayre.  Kind of sad but I don't need a large group of friends to make myself feel secure.”

She shrugs again.

;;Mikah  â€œBut here's the thing, Roxi.  I hold grudges and when you are my friend, I'm loyal to you to a T.  I don't throw people under the bus and I sure as hell don't stab them in the back.  If you would want to know anything about me, it'd be that.  I may be a cold-hearted bitch but I'm only that way to the people that absolutely deserve it.  That have done me wrong or have been completely unfair to me in any way at all.  It's not like I just woke up one morning and decided to hate everybody I work with.”

She lets out a cold laugh before rolling her eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œRoxi, you have a long list of achievements in SCW and I just have a small list but my small list of achievements are pretty solid, if you think about it.  I've broken several records in the past eight months and that is mind blowing.  Or at least it is to me.  I never even really pictured myself as the Bombshell Champion because at the time, it hadn't been something I was really aiming for.  I had just came back from a hiatus.  Won my first match back, had a small hiccup, and then BAM!  I got booked in a fatal four way match for the number one contender's match.  I mean, maybe I wasn't supposed to win and maybe it was something that Christian Underwood dreads to this day, I don't really know and trust me, I won't be around him long enough to find out but that day changed my entire course of my career here in SCW.  Nobody believed that I could hold MY championship for this long.  They thought that I was just a fluke, something that happened out of pure and utter luck but I think I've proved everybody wrong, don't you think?”

Mikah smirks as she tilts her head to the right, her blonde locks cascading down the side of her head and face.

;;Mikah  â€œOn Sunday it will mark EXACTLY eight months since I won my championship from Raynin and it will mark the day that I will reign superior over a self-proclaimed super heroine!  And I am absolutely sure that everybody will be pissed off that I won because well, they're all just waiting for me to fail.”

She wrinkles her nose up in disgust as she says that out loud.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know.  It's horrible for people to think that about me and I agree it is.  It is horrible for wishing for somebody to fail but that's the type of industry we work in, Rox.  One has to fail for the other to succeed.  However, it is a shame that Christian did not see this match as main-event worthy.  Because I definitely think that this match IS main event worthy.  But however, I am not the boss and for that, I am thankful.”

She nods her head as she picks up a few more pills and lets them run through her fingers and fall back down to the floor.

;;Mikah  â€œThese pills are nothing but a blatant lie. They do not up your happiness or increase the serotonin in your brain.  These companies should be sued and given the information that their product fucking sucks.”

She grabs a handful of the colorful pills and throws them at the camera with a small huff.

;;Mikah  â€œBut I don't need happy pills to win the match, Roxi.  I just need to be better than you.  And by default, I already am better than you.  Eight months at the top is a lonely place to be but it's got the best view and the best perks.”

She winks at the camera before standing up, brushing her jeans off a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI won't be in California until Saturday because I simply didn't want to go there so early.  I'm not about to see silly little tramps strutting around in a bikini three sizes two small for them.  So, I won't be seeing any of you until Sunday at the earliest because I'll probably hide in my hotel suite until then.  Because I'm not a California person.  I'll stick to New York City and Vegas for the time being.  But you know, until Sunday, Roxi.  Just remember that I will be the one to kick your ass and make you tap this time because this isn't a tag team match; this is a singles match.  And I will be victorious.”

She smirks at the camera once more before blowing a kiss to the camera before turning to walk away before stopping and looking over her shoulder.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”