Author Topic: ∞Tequila Makes her Clothess Fall Off  (Read 375 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Tequila Makes her Clothess Fall Off
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;"> <text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: HIGH
SCENE i
REC•

JANUARY, 4, 2016—Monday

Mikah yawns as she sits on the couch in the living room of her Las Vegas home and looks out the window.  She had been waiting for nearly three hours for her very best friend, Christian Othniel to show up.  She was trying her best to be patient, but patience wasn't something that came easily for Mikah.  She had busied herself by running on her treadmill for an hour and twenty minutes and then she had showered and got ready to go out when he had arrived but now, she was just waiting for him to get there.  Sometimes, she honestly wished that there was an easier, faster way to travel other than flying.

;;Mikah  â€œMasen Christian Othniel, you're going to kill me one day.”

She lets a sigh escape her lips as she sees a set of lights turn into her driveway, shining into the window which caused Mikah to have to squint.  She gets up, fixes the skirt of her skin tight dress, then walks over to the front door, a smile on her face.  She pulls the door open, feeling the chilly air from the Winter hit her face.  She smiles as he gets out of the car and she wastes no time in running over to him and throwing her arms around him, hugging him as if she hadn't seen him in years when in reality, it had only been a few days.

;;Mikah  â€œMase!”

Christian smiles as he hugs her back, showing her affection that he didn't show most other people.  She kisses his cheek before releasing him from her hug.  She leads him into the house and lets him put his stuff down as she grabs her navy blue petticoat with hot pink tulle under it.  He watches her from the corner of his eye as she focuses on buttoning the buttons, her blonde locks falling in her face.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œFor some reason, I missed you.”

Mikah flashes him a smile as she grabs her purse and slides it over her shoulder.  Christian walks over to her and she grins at him again.

;;Mikah  â€œI missed you too, and you always miss me, Christian.  I'm your very best friend in the whole entire world.”

Mikah winks at him as they walk out of her house and to the waiting taxi that would take them to the strip, to wander around drunkenly later in the night.  It only took the taxi roughly ten minutes to get them to the strip.  Mikah pays him before stepping out of the car and standing next to Christian.   They both stood there for a minute or two, watching the people and the cars.

;;Mikah  â€œReady to drink, Mase?”

Mikah hooks her arm with his, tilting her head in his direction as she looks him over.  He smirks at her and cocks head to the side, studying her.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œAre you sure you'll be able to keep up, Miks?”

He was teasing her and she feels her cheeks hit up as she blushes.  She pushes him a bit before pulling him into Peppermill Fireside Lounge to get a drink.  She slides her hand down his arm once inside and grabs his hand, lacing her fingers with his as she pulls him to the bar to get a drink.  He didn't seem to mind to be lead around by Mikah, his eyes kind of wandering over her backside.  She arrives to the bar and she leans over it, her skirt rising up and Christian, like the typical male he is, his eyes wander over her behind.  She easily gets the attention of the bartender before putting her feet back on the floor.

;;Mikah  â€œTwo tequila sunrises, heavy on the tequila.”

She turns to look at Christian, raising an eyebrow at him.

;;Mikah  â€œIs that okay with you?”

He smirks at her and nods his head before putting an arm around her.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œAnything with alcohol is okay by me, Miks.  'Specially if you're buying.”

He winks at her and she just shakes her head while she rolls her eyes.  She turns her attention back to the bartender and nods her head at him.  There had been a time in her life where she had a friend at all the bars in Vegas.  Or all the well known ones, anyways.  She smiles a bit before looking at Christian, who was now sitting in the only barstool left empty at the bar.  She pouts her bottom lip out at him.

;;Mikah  â€œWhere am I supposed to sit?!”

She watches as he pats his lap and winks at her.  She lets a laugh roll off of her tongue before sitting on his lap, carefully.

;;Mikah  â€œSometimes, I think you'll be the death of me, Mase.  But you're my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way.”

>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD FIVE HOURS<<<<<<<<<<

Mikah and Christian were standing outside one of the bars, waiting for the taxi she'd called for to pick them up to take them back to her house.  She tugs her petticoat closer to her body before giggling as she looks over at Christian.  He grins at her before putting his arm around her waist and pulls her into him just a little bit.  The alcohol that was in both of their systems was running both of their brains.

;;Mikah  â€œI want summer to be back already.”

Christian just smiles at her before kissing the top of her head.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œIf you would've just came to Hawaii. . .”

Mikah gives him a look as she sees the taxi pull up to the curb and she carefully pushes him toward the cab.  Both of their speech had been a bit slurred but nothing too extreme.  She watches as he slides into the cab and she takes one last look around the strip before she too gets into the cab, sliding in next to Christian.  She rambles off the address to her house before moving closer to Christian, resting her head against his shoulder.

;;Mikah  â€œWhat if I didn't show up at the arena come Sunday?  Do you think I'd get fired?”

She was mumbling as Christian looked out the window as the taxi driver took them to Mikah's extravagant home.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œMaybe.  But maybe not; you're the only real talent they have.”

Mikah looks up at him and smiles before leaning up and kissing him, square on the lips.  He movement shocks Christian for a moment as most of their kisses had been on air, for storyline purposes.  However, after the initial shock wears off, he kisses her back, cupping her face with his hands as the kiss grows more needy and passionate.  Maybe it was the alcohol speaking or maybe it was the fact that there had definitely been sexual tension between them for so long and that they often teetered between that line.

The taxi man pulls up to the front of Mikah's house in the middle of their make out session.  He sits there awkwardly before clearing his throat and he watches as they pull apart from one another. Mikah looks at Christian, biting her bottom lip as the lust is written in her eyes as they sit there for a moment or two or three just looking at one another.  Mikah smiles a bit before handing the driver some money and they pile out of the car only for Christian to grab Mikah and pull her back to him and making sure that his lips find hers once more.  They stumble up the sidewalk, kissing one another as Mikah fumbles with getting the key in the door to unlock it as Christian struggles to unbutton the buttons of her petticoat.

;;Mikah  â€œMase, just a moment.”

She had to pull away from his grasp and his embrace to focus on the door, which was proving to be difficult to open; even without his lips on hers.  Finally she manages to unlock the door and pushes it open and turns back to Christian, the want and need evident in her eyes.  They stand there for a few seconds before Christian grabs her again as they step into the entryway and Christian kicks the door shut before pushing her against the nearby wall, his lips attacking hers as he struggles with the coat again.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œFuck it.”

He growls against her lips before grabbing the coat and pulling it apart, the buttons popping off and flying across the small enclosed space of the entryway.  Mikah's eyes had widened in surprise at the gesture but she didn't have much time to react as Christian's lips were back on hers, kissing her urgently as he slides his hands down her sides before back up, feeling her slender body underneath his fingertips.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œFuck.”

They hadn't ever crossed the line that might tamper with their friendship.  But this was seemingly going to do it.  Mikah breathes heavily as she tries to focus on Christian as he unzips her dress with ease and she struggles to take his t-shirt off of him.

;;Mikah  â€œShirt's gotta go, Mase.”

Christian chuckles before helping her remove his shirt before he moves his lips to the side of her neck, kissing along it before finding the right spot as a moan slips from her lips.  He smirks against her neck as he kisses on the same spot, sucking and nibbling a bit to enhance the feeling for her.  She squirms against him, pressing her body against him just so as she slides her hands down his upper torso before landing at the belt that was keeping his jeans up.

;;Mikah  â€œMy bedroom.  We have to go to my bedroom.”

She could barely utter the words out of her mouth as she feels him bite on her neck but nothing too hard or painful.  He smirks against her neck before picking her up and she instantaneously wraps her legs around his waist.  She looks into his eyes as they stand there for a moment.  She leans down and presses her lips against his, kissing him with such desire as he begins the slow and steady walk to the stairs.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œGoddamn...”

The two couldn't really talk much and he couldn't even utter a sentence as he carefully climbs the stairs as she kisses down to his jaw as her fingertips run through his hair, pulling just a bit.  She almost couldn't believe that this was happening and she knew that she should stop it but she didn't want to.  She wanted him.  And she didn't want to deny that anymore.  Or at least not at the moment.

;;Mikah  â€œCan't you walk faster?”

She grinds into him, causing him to groan as she does so and he swats her butt as he continues to move up the stairs.  If it had been Gavin or somebody else, they'd have probably told her that she wasn't exactly light but Christian knew better than to say something about her weight.  He just smirks at her as he stops in the middle of the stairs, staring into her eyes.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œMaybe....”

She pouts her bottom lip out as she whimpers in anticipation and pouting because she wanted to get her way.  She leans down and kisses him again, locking her lips with his and he chuckles against her lips before moving up the stairs again, moving just a little faster than before.  She smiles as he moves faster and she continues to kiss him as he takes them to her bedroom, knowing the route without having to see very much in the first place.  

He kicks her bedroom door open and then kicks it shut behind them once they are both in the room.  He walks over to the bed and drops her on it with a devilish grin on his face.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI don't know why we haven't done this sooner.”

She licks her lips as she wiggles out of the already unzipped dress, eyeing him up as he pushes his pants down.

;;Mikah  â€œMe either.”

She grabs him and pulls her down on top of him.

>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT MORNING<<<<<<<<<<

Mikah wakes up and groans before feeling somebody's chest underneath her head.  She squints her eyes open just a little bit before seeing the sun peeking through the blinds to her bedroom.  She glances at the clock to see the time 11:08 blinking at her in red.  She groans again before letting her head rest back down on the person's chest that was underneath it.  It took her a minute to realize that it wasn't a chest that she knew well and she carefully peeks up to see Christian Othniel's sleeping face still there.  She frowns, trying to piece together the night before but it was early and she still had a foggy brain from sleep.

;;Mikah  â€œFuck....”

She sits up only for the sheet that had been covering both her and Christian up to fall and she was revealed to be topless.  She squeals in surprise as she looks down to see her bare chest.  She grabs the sheet to cover herself up as if Christian hadn't seen her naked before.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI don't know why you're covering yourself up. . .”

She squeals softly before looking back to see Christian awake and looking at her bare back before his eyes connect with hers.  He had a smirk on his face before he touches her bare back, running his fingertips up her spine, making her squirm.

;;Mikah  â€œStop!  That tickles.”

She was blushing a little bit before swatting his hand away from her back.  It wasn't awkward to wake up with him, naked as she had thought it might have been.  They'd only had sex once before and that was back when she was only 18 years old and new to New York City and that had wound up knocking her up and gave her the child that is known as Leighton.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œOh, playing shy now?”

He gives her a knowing smirk.

;;Mikah  â€œNo, just. . .it tickled.”

She had a different personality when it came to Christian.  She had a soft spot for him and often her actions with him and towards him became blind to even herself.  It was as if she was a completely different person when she was around him.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œOh, it did, did it?”

He raises an eyebrow at her and she blushes again.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, it did.”

He gets a mischievous look in his eyes and Mikah gives him a slightly skeptical look as if she didn't trust what he was thinking.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œLet me show you what else tickles. . .”

She didn't have time to react as he grabs her and pulls her to him and poking at her ribs as she squirms before his lips find the side of her neck, kissing and nibbling on it with his teeth.  She squirms and giggles, trying to push him away from her.

;;Mikah  â€œMasen!  Okay, you win!”

She was out of breath from giggling and squirming and he stops, relaxing a bit as she stays there, in his arms as they lie in her bed.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI always win.”

She rolls her eyes as she looks around her room as they were now slouched against her headboard of her bed, her back against his side and his arm around her.

;;Mikah  â€œI should get dressed.”

She looks up at him.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œWhy's that?  I think I like you better naked.”

She couldn't help but blush as she gives him a stern look.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I need to go for a run.  And you need to shower, you kind of stink.”

She wrinkles her nose up as if she had smelled a horrible order before cracking a grin at him.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œOr I could wait to shower with you after you return from your run.  Conserve water, you know.”

He winks at her and she giggles as she climbs out of the bed and walks quickly to her closet, not giving him much time to gawk at her naked body.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, if you want to wait an hour and a half to shower....”

She shouts from inside of her walk-in closet as she tugs on a pair of panties before a pair of yoga leggings and a sports bra.  She debates putting on a shirt over the bra but she liked the cold air against her skin as she ran.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œI can wait; maybe I'll fix us up some lunch.”

She just presses her lips together as he mentions making them lunch.  He knew what to look for when she ate and when she didn't eat.  He knew the signs very well and she couldn't hide them from him very well.  However, she was thankful that she wasn't making herself throw up anymore because that'd be harder to hide than barely eating.

;;Mikah  â€œSure.  Whatever you can find in the fridge or cupboards, you can use.”

She grabs her no show socks and her tennis shoes before walking back out to the bedroom.  She sits on the edge of the bed and tugs her socks on then her shoes.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œDon't overdo it on the runs, Miks.”

She turns to look at him, seeing the worried etched into his eyes.  She didn't like that he worried about her but she also couldn't stop running.  It had become something she was compelled to do daily now.

;;Mikah  â€œI won't.   I promise.  I'll come back and we can shower together before getting drunk together again tonight.  And repeat the whole process.”

She wrinkles her nose before crawling over to him and pecking his lips with a kiss before getting off of the bed again.  She didn't want to label whatever this  was  as she couldn't really.  She glances at him as she walks out of the bedroom, ready to go on her run and without hearing his words.

»»Christian Othniel  â€œShe won't.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "BATTLE ROYAL PROBLEMS."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

JANUARY 8, 2016—Friday.

Quiet could be the only word to describe how Mikah's been about her match for the past week.  She hadn't even really started an argument on Twitter or done anything of the sort.  Mainly, because she had been spending most of her time with one Masen Christian Othniel.  But amongst that, she was also trying to sort out her feelings on her match and her known opponent all the other possible unknown ones.  She didn't really like battle royals; sometimes they caused drama and surprises.  Surprises were one thing that Mikah sometimes did not like.  But that was not important.  Right now Mikah was seen sitting on a bar, her legs crossed and her championship belt in her lap.  She smirks at the camera man as he finally nods his head, letting her know that he was ready.  She clears her throat before looking behind her at the mirrored glass background of the bar that also had liquor bottles lined up alongside one another.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's a pretty sight, isn't it?”

Her head was still turned and focused on the lines and line of liquor bottles.  She gives the liquor bottles one last look before turning to look at the camera, letting a smile stretch across her face.

;;Mikah  â€œI mean, who wouldn't like the look of those bottles of alcohol?”

She tilts her head to the side before grabbing a glass that was sitting off to her side.  She looks at it before swirling its contents around and then raising it up to her lips and taking a drink.

;;Mikah  â€œPerfect.  Just like my championship reign has been.  Simply perfect.  There isn't one blemish on my record.  I've defended my championship successfully ever since I beat Raynin for it.”

She smirks as she takes another drink from the alcoholic cocktail.

;;Mikah  â€œSo now, this little battle royal that Despayre booked me in could very well be the start of my downfall.  But let's be honest, this battle royal isn't very fair to me.  I really only know that I'm going against Celeste, the most irritating member of The Nobodies.”

She shrugs her slender shoulders at the words that spill out of her mouth.

;;Mikah  â€œThe girl has issues and I don't entirely understand more than half of the things that come out of her mouth, honestly.  And that's saying something because Delia doesn't speak with a lot of fluency either but I can understand Delia more than I can understand Celeste.”

Mikah wrinkles her nose a bit in disgust at the thought before finishing her drink and setting the empty glass on the bar top before grabbing a bottle of white tequila and pouring some of that in the glass before grabbing the orange juice and grenadine.  She pours some of the orange juice in before splashing a little grenadine in.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe Celeste just needs to make herself a drink.  Maybe that would help everybody in the long run.  She seems to be very annoying to be around; I feel sorry for Alexis.  Poor girl.  Maybe that's why Alexis likes to drink.  I mean, if I had to be around a person like Celeste for more than five minutes, I'd probably be drunk within twenty minutes.”

Mikah raises the glass up to her lips and takes a drink of it.

;;Mikah  â€œCeleste should really try doing this at some point; it might make her more enjoyable to be around.  Maybe liven her up a bit.”

Mikah smirks as she takes yet another drink of the mixed cocktail.

;;Mikah  â€œOr maybe not.  I'm not sure what could help that girl act like she cares nothing about the world.  Or anybody in it.”

She shrugs once again.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe I don't understand the whole initiation thing with that group because when I was apart of a very successful group way back in 2010.  But that's not relevant now.  What's relevant now is that I'm supposed to be apart of this Battle Royal match that King Despayre has booked.  I know it's supposed to be exciting and fun but battle royals can be tricky things.”

She leans back a bit before taking another drink from her mixed drink.

;;Mikah  â€œTechnically, Celeste doesn't even have to be the one to throw me outta the ring.  And that's fine, whatever.  I don't really care if I win or lose this match because it's not going to take my championship away from me.  This championship is mine.  I've done everything within my power to keep it and it's proved to be working.  Opponent after opponent I've beaten and I'm sure that I've even managed to prove it to Christian Underwood that I'm more than a worthy champion.  Hell, I'm the best champion that is employed by SCW.  It even says so on my Twitter bio.”

Mikah smirks at the camera before crossing her legs in the opposite way.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's take a moment to talk about what could possibly happen on Sunday, shall we?  I mean, it's only safe to assume that many of those interchangeable women in the back are going to try to enter to get a shot at MY championship.”

She looks down at her championship belt, running her finds over the nameplate.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's a beautiful championship belt, isn't it?  I'm sure everybody that has tried to take it from me is a little bit jealous and upset that they couldn't get the job done.  But I understand!  I mean, I guess I don't really understand because I've never been without this championship for the past seven and a half months.  If it was a pregnancy, I'd be almost done with it but thankfully it's NOT and I can keep it longer than nine months, which I solely intend to do.  There will be no flip-flopping around with this championship.”

She shakes her head no to reiterate her words.

;;Mikah  â€œAlthough, I am very surprised that Drake is still the champion.  And this isn't me saying that he's a horrible champion because he's not.  It's just...that the World Heavyweight Championship seems cursed.”

She chews on her bottom lip for a moment.

;;Mikah  â€œBut let's get back on point here, shall we?”

She tilts her head to the side staring into the camera for a few moments or so before sitting up just a little straighter.

;;Mikah  â€œCeleste, I can honestly say that I don't know you very well.  Hardly at all, actually.  But I can also say with complete honesty that I do not like you one bit.  I find you to be whiny and child-like in the sense that you don't get your way often enough.  Maybe I'm wrong about you but I honestly don't care if I am because you're not on my radar.  You're just there.  It's like you were there all of the sudden, popping up out of nowhere.  But I guess that's a trend in the SCW Bombshell locker room; interchangeable women just pop up outta nowhere, acting like they deserve everything to be handed to them.”

She scowls just a little bit at the camera before pushing her hair out of her face.  She grabs her drink and takes another swallow from the glass before placing it back down on the bar.

;;Mikah  â€œBut maybe I shouldn't even be worried about you Celeste because there are unknown Bombshells that will enter the battle royal that could very well throw us both out of the ring with one simple toss.  Or maybe I'll just get out of the ring by myself and walk away from it.  That seems like the better thing to do, right?  I mean because do I really want to pick my next opponent?  No, not really.  Because even if I did, I'm sure Christian Underwood would throw another Bombshell in there to make it 'fair' and by that, I mean his version of fair where it's NOT fair for me at all.”

A shrug rolls of her shoulders once again before looking at the camera and shrugging for a second time.

;;Mikah  â€œAs you can see, my dislike for Christian Underwood remains untouched and is still very much there.  However, he did not make this card or book any of the matches on it so I cannot really complain and plus, Despy's too adorable to be mad at.”

She smiles at the thought of Despayre being the one to book the card and not Christian Underwood.

;;Mikah  â€œI wish that Despayre could be the one to book EVERY card.  I wonder if Mark would take that under suggestion. . .”

She tilts her head to the side before pulling out her phone.

;;Mikah  â€œI'll just send him a text. . .suggesting just that.”

It takes her just a moment or so to type out the text message and send it off to the desired recipient.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's see...where was I again?”

A frown crosses her face as she tries to think about what exactly she had been talking about before sending the text message to Mark.

;;Mikah  â€œOh yes.  Despy being the King for the show.  Which is probably the best thing ever.  And I'm so glad that I didn't have to be on that super horrendous show that Mercedes Vargas was in charge of.  I might've actually refused to show up if she had booked me.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders again.

;;Mikah  â€œBut yes, Despy booked me in this battle royal against lots of unknown competitors with Celeste being the only one that I know about.  I'm not sure if it was to benefit me or not.  But either way, I suppose I shouldn't hate the match too much, right?  It's not like he was doing it to spite me much like Christian Underwood does on almost a weekly basis.  So, this match is at the beginning of the show, which I do not like at all.”

She frowns a bit.  Most people knew that she hardly ever got to the show at the beginning of it.  She rather chose to show up somewhere in the middle of the card, missing more than half of it in its entirety.

;;Mikah  â€œBut I suppose, after the match is over, I can spend some time with Despy and then get the hell out of there and go get drunk.  Or gamble money, who really cares what I do once I'm off of SCW time, right?”

She presses her lips together before letting a smile grace her pretty face.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure that I should want to start the year out with a bang and all that and go into 2016 winning my first match of the year but really, this isn't technically a match.  It's not one that I have to win by pinfall or submission so it doesn't technically count as my first match in 2016.  So, that reasoning goes right out the window with that.”

She grabs her glass and takes another drink, finishing it off before looking back at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œA few last things, Celeste.  I'm sure you've been trained in the ring and I wouldn't really know because I'm not usually around to watch your matches against people that I honestly don't care about but what you have to understand is that you're going up against the champion, not against somebody that doesn't matter.  I'm the one that DOES matter in this company.  I'm thee Bombshell to beat and the Bombshell that you should be comparing yourself to, right?  I mean, if you ask Mark Ward he will flat out tell you that I am the measuring stick that people should be using to judge their own progress on.  But people still think that I don't deserve to be champion; they're still living in May of 2015.  Sorry.”

She tucks her hair behind her ears and flashes a smile at the camera again.

;;Mikah  â€œBut this is 2016 and I can prove that I am the Bombshell Champion for a good reason.  I don't need to win the battle royal to insure my status to everybody else, Celeste.  I'm sure that you realize that I'm a real threat to you and whatever it is you stand for.  Although, I'm not really sure what that is.”

A look of pure confusion passes through Mikah's eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know.  It's kind of typical for me to say that but I really don't care about you.  Or what you're about.  I don't have time to worry about you and your little games that you play as being a Nobody.  I'm not even sure if being a Nobody means anything, really.  And I'm not trying to get under the skin of anybody here, I'm just not sure what it means to be a Nobody.  Or why you would want to be one.  But that can be saved for a later date, right?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera before smiling again.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's safe to say that it can be. After all, who's going to object?”

She grins again before leaning forward a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's been almost a month since I've stepped foot inside of a SCW ring to compete.  It seems like longer, to be honest.  I was almost expecting a one on one match and not a battle royal, but whatever.  I'll just have to change my expectations for the match.  As I'm sure you will too, Celeste.”

She purses her lips as she thinks, sitting on the bar.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't do well with remembering the past or anything of the sort, so I'm not sure when you had your last match, Celeste.  So, I'm going to assume that you didn't have one last week so give me a minute.”

She clears her throat before standing up on the bar, careful to steady herself in her stiletto heels.  She tugs at her dress, fixing it so it didn't show anything that people didn't deserve to see.

;;Mikah  â€œHow is it that you got a shot at getting a shot at my championship, Celeste?  I mean, realistically, you must be kissing SOMEBODY's ass to get this opportunity.  Or was it something you say you didn't really want?   I can't really remember your tweet about it.  That's just how forgettable and interchangeable you are to SCW.”

She shrugs as she carefully walks down the bar and back to the middle.

;;Mikah  â€œSee, I've had a good five or six drinks with more tequila than the other things but I can still walk a straight line.  So, I'm pretty sure that I could even win a battle royal drunk, if I had to.  You say that you don't want my championship but everybody says that at some point.  Oh they don't want a shot at that yet.  They're not ready and blah, blah, blah.  Just don't lie to me and say that you don't, because everybody knows that you do.  Fuck, I'm sure you'd rather have the Bombshell Roulette championship”

Mikah stops dead in her tracks as she brings that championship up.  It was as if she hadn't really meant to say it.

;;Mikah  â€œOh, I forgot completely about that championship.  I'm not even sure I remember where I left it...”

She taps her index finger to her lips a few times before shrugging her shoulders and sitting back down on the bar. She smiles at the camera once more.

;;Mikah  â€œOh well, I'm sure it's around somewhere.”

She waves her hand as if dismissing the possibility of the championship being misplaced.

;;Mikah  â€œThis is the only championship that matters.”

She brings her Bombshell championship up and kisses the front plate of it before placing it back in her lap.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd if you are being honest about not really wanting this championship, then what the fuck are you even doing in SCW, Celeste?  Isn't this what people should aspire to become?  The Bombshell Champion?  I thought that this championship was the top belt for the women to fight for and want to have in their grasp.  Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure that's what every woman employed should want.”

She pauses for a long minute before taking a deep breath and looks down at the belt.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause if you're not looking to better yourself as a competitor to become the best that the company has to offer, then why are you even here?  Are you here to bitch and whine about stupid shit, Celeste?  Because if you are, you can fuck off.  We don't—I don't want you here then.  But of course, I'm not Christian nor am I Mark so I obviously do not get in a say in who gets a contract and who doesn't.”

She shrugs her shoulders once more.

;;Mikah  â€œSunday is approaching fast.  And I know you're doing whatever it is that you do to prepare for a match.  And let me tell you what I'm going to do to prepare for our silly little thing. . .”

Mikah leans forward, a smirk playing on her pretty face.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm going to go out tonight and get drunk with my friend.  Maybe gamble a little money.  Then maybe go home and do whatever I want to do.  And tomorrow will just be a repeat of that.  So, you can prepare however you see fit.  But I'm going to have a good old time until Sunday.  And you can guarantee that I will NOT be in Reno until Sunday.  But I hope you're already there, preparing for something that you can't really prepare for.”

She smirks at the camera before winking at it.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I'm going to spend my time having fun.  Hope you're ready. . .”

She hops down off the bar and slings her championship over her belt as she walks towards the door, the camera following her every move.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

She winks at the camera once more before walking out of the bar and out onto the strip of Las Vegas.