Author Topic: ∞Restraining Order Needed  (Read 353 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Restraining Order Needed
« on: September 25, 2015, 05:23:15 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
”Such an Uptown Girl.”
Where:Buenos Aires, Argentina
Days until Showtime:7
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE i]

The blonde bombshell walked into the hotel suite that she'd managed to snag all on her own.  She was a bit drunk from her escapades with who she called her 'best buddy,' Mark Ward.  She giggles as she sits down at the desk in the living area of the suite and pulls open her laptop and starts it up while she pulls her long, straight blonde locks up into a ponytail.  She opens up her Skype and logs in before clicking on Gavin's name and Skyping him.  It rings a few times before she sees his handsome face on the screen she smiles before waving at him.  She was drunk and she could barely remember if they were on good terms or bad terms.

;;Mikah  â€œHi, Gavs.”

Her words were slurred together and sounded much more like Highavs instead of what she'd actually tried to say.

::Gavin  â€œOh, I should've guessed. . .you're drunk.”

He didn't sound very happy about it but it wasn't like he could do much about it since he was in New York City and she was in Argentina.

;:Mikah  â€œUm.  I think so.”

She tilts her head to the side, as if it was such a hard statement to understand.  She looks at the screen and offers Gavin a small smile.

::Gavin  â€œOf course.”

Mikah frowns a little bit before taking a small drink of her pineapple flavored coconut water.  She sits criss-cross style in the chair as she continues to look at her husband.

;:Mikah  â€œIs there something else that I should be doing, Gavin James?”

::Gavin  â€œPerhaps you should be being sober enough to have a conversation with your husband.”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the webcam located on her laptop before rolling her eyes at her husband's request, as if it was such a ridiculous request for him to make.

;:Mikah  â€œI'm having a conversation with you right now, Gavin.  What else do you want from me?”

It was something that she and her husband would never agree on.  She takes a breath before leaning back just a bit in the chair, letting her husband see her bare stomach thanks to the crop top that she was still wearing.

::Gavin  â€œNot to drink 24/7.”

;:Mikah  â€œI don't drink 24/7, Gavin.  Don't be so...grouchy.”

She moves one of her legs so that her foot is flat on the chair and her knee is bent.  She looks at Gavin through the screen.

::Gavin  â€œI'm always grouchy, it's my thing.  How's wherever it is you are this week?”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm still in Argentina.  Just got back from....well, never mind.  How's New York City?  How's Leighton?”

::Gavin  â€œBack from...?”

She looks at Gavin before looking around her hotel room.  She probably could lie and get away with it but she didn't like to lie to him about what she's been doing.

;;Mikah  â€œThe bar.”

She chooses not to mention that she was with Mark, not wanting to brew that argument up.

::Gavin  "You know, Leighton tried to call you earlier but..guessing you're far too busy drinking excessively."

She laughs, accidentally letting the noise slip from her lips.

;;Mikah  â€œSeriously, Gavin.  It's 2 am here and 1 am there.  She should have been in bed at 9 pm to go to school tomorrow.  And since when have you even cared about my daughter?”

The alcohol she'd consumed made it harder for her to filter the things she said.  Like what she'd just let slip from her lips.

::Gavin  â€œSince I married you.  And – she's a kid, kids stay awake.”

She raises an eyebrow before shaking her head a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œSince you married me....hm.  Okay, I'll go with it for now.  And I don't have any missed calls on my phone from her.”

She was too drunk to press the matter even further than it was already pressed.  She repositions herself in her chair as she looks at the screen.

::Gavin  â€œMaybe she called the wrong number, either way.  Slow down with the drinking.”

;;Mikah  â€œI'll think about it.”

Realistically, she wouldn't really think about it but she told her husband that to ease his mind.  She loved him and didn't want him to worry about her all the time.  She covers her mouth as she yawns before she looks at the screen again.

::Gavin  â€œGood.  So..uh...how's things?”

She shrugs her shoulders.  It was hard enough for them to be apart but she was starting to adjust to not being in the same city or even the same country as he was.  She personally felt that it was easier this way; easier to stay on the road rather than go back to New York City and then go back to wherever it was SCW was going to be at.

;;Mikah  â€œGood.  Great, actually.  I'm having a blast.  How's New York City?  How's my daughter?”

She loved her daughter but she couldn't be in two places at once and Leighton was mature enough to understand that.

::Gavin  â€œShe's alive.  Still has her head.  That's about all one can ask for.”

Mikah gives him a look.

;;Mikah  â€œI still don't find that funny, even drunk.”

::Gavin  â€œThat's why you married me; for the sense of humor.”

She didn't laugh and she definitely didn't smile.  She wasn't sure how to respond to that either.  But for some reason it kind of irked her.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, I definitely didn't marry you for the money.”

She rolls her eyes a little bit.

::Gavin  â€œHaha, yeah.  I love you too.”

;;Mikah  â€œThat's what you got out of that?”

She rolls her eyes a bit before covering her mouth to stifle another yawn that was threatening to spill from her lips.  She looks at Gavin before looking around the spacious suite.

::Gavin  â€œWell, if you didn't marry me for the money, the list of reasons just gets less from there.  So.”

She takes a deep breath before raising an eyebrow in her husband's direction.  She reaches up and pulls the ponytail elastic out of her hair and shakes her blonde locks about.

;;Mikah  â€œProbably true.   But still, doesn't mean I find your jokes filled with humor.”

She yawns again.  She pulls her knees up to her chest and rests her chin on them as she wraps her arms around her legs.  She was even more tired than she realized, but the alcohol would do just that.  She lets her head start to rest down against her knees, her eyes starting to close before she heard Gavin calling her back to real life.  She groans before propping her head up once to look at Gavin through the camera.

::Gavin  â€œOh well.  Everyone has something they don't like about someone else, I suppose.”

She shrugs her shoulders at the same time that Gavin does on the other end of the camera.  She smiles softly before tucking her hair behind her ears and grabbing her hoodie and tugging it on over her crop top that she was still wearing.

;;Mikah  â€œLook, I would love to stay up and discuss these things that we don't like about one another...but I'm exhausted.”

This time she didn't even try to stifle a yawn as the lack of sleep was catching up to her.  That or the alcohol was really starting to flow slowly through her veins and making her feel sluggish.

::Gavin  â€œMaybe you shouldn't be out drinking so much and you'd be well rested.”

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe you should not worry about what I'm doing.”

Mikah had answered rather quickly, despite being tired and drunk.  She offers him a small smile before taking a deep breath.

::Gavin  â€œI always worry about what you're doing.  It's my job as your husband.”

Mikah yawns again, covering her mouth with her hand, which was covered by her sweatshirt sleeve.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm in good company.  Nothing is ever going to happen to me.”

She ust shrugs a bit before letting her chin rest on her knees as she kept her knees pulled up to her chest.  Sometimes she thought about cutting the drinking down but often didn't follow through with her thoughts.  She looks at Gavin, looking for any signs of sleepiness but she sees none.  He was like a night owl and could go on and on without sleep.  She wish she had that sort of stamina when it came to drinking.

::Gavin  â€œMaybe.”

He chuckles but it sounded a little uncomfortable to her and she just offers him a small, sympathetic smile.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm serious!  Mark makes sure that I don't get raped or mugged.”

She can both see and hear him sigh as she mentions Mark. She really didn't care that he didn't want her to hang out with Mark; she was going to do whatever she wanted so it was better for him to pretend that he didn't hear her.

::Gavin  â€œListen, just remember, you have a husband who actually, despite his shitty attitude, cares a lot about you.”

She sighs a bit, trying not to sound irritated with him as he reminds her of just who he is to her.  She didn't want to deal with that.  She didn't want to be lectured like she was a teenager in high school even though she hadn't gotten a single lecture when she was in high school either.  But she assumed it felt like this.  She assumed it felt as if he was trying to talk down to her in a 'you-must-listen-to-me' sort of way.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know.”

She runs her fingers through her blonde locks before looking at him again.  She was almost half asleep and she wanted to just go lay down in her bed and fall asleep.

::Gavin  â€œNow, Skype sex?  Kidding....maybe?”

She gives him a slight chastising look as she keeps her chin propped up on her knees.  She closes her eyes for a few minutes before opening them back up to see her husband smirking a bit.  He apparently enjoyed watching her fight off her sleep.

;;Mikah  â€œI need to go to sleep, Gavin James.”

She was having a hard time staying awake as it was and she didn't even want to go there.

::Gavin  â€œOh come on, Miks.”

;;Mikah  â€œI'm serious, Gavin.  I have to catch a flight.”

She again has to cover her mouth as she yawns.  She understood that she needed to have some time with her husband but she didn't view this as good time spent with one's husband.

::Gavin  â€œAnd you can sleep, as soon as you hang out with your husband just a little biiiit longer.”

She groans loudly before putting her forehead on her knees and burying her face from his view.  She was trying not to get whiny and annoying but it was becoming harder and harder to not just cry from pure exhaustion.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're going to watch me sleep, then.”

::Gavin  â€œOh come onnn..”

Mikah rests her head against her knees before closing her eyes and feigning sleep.  He makes a loud noise and she peeks her eyes open.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm serious.”

He chuckles a bit.

::Gavin  â€œI do miss watching you sleep.”

He winks at her and she rolls her eyes as she gets up, and takes the laptop with her into the bedroom.  She sets it down on the one side of the bed that she doesn't sleep on before climbing into the bed.  She sighs contently as she settles down into the bed.  She looks at him, her head resting on the pillow and the laptop in front of her.  She pulls the blankets around her before looking at him.

;;Mikah  â€œFine.  Now you can watch me sleep.”

He just smiles as she continues to just look at him through the webcam as she winds down from the night's events.  Bugging Christian Underwood took a lot out of her and then spending the night drinking with Mark sometimes took even more out of her.  It was a busy life for a busy girl.

”Filing a Motion.”
Where: Asunción, Paraguay
Days until Showtime:5
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE ii]

Mikah tucks her hair behind her ears as she walks into a tall building, which looked like a skyscraper that is seen in many large cites; a lot of glass windows, her Bombshell championship slung over her shoulder.  She pushes her designer sunglasses to the top of her head as she stops in what appears to be the lobby area of some sort of office.  She adjusts her championship on her shoulder before walking to the front desk where security seemed to be standing.

—Security Guard  â€œName?”

Mikah looks at him before looking at his partner that was standing to his left.  She takes a deep breath as she looks down at her championship that was still sitting pretty on her shoulder.  She had an appointment with a lawyer and yet, here she was dealing with the idiots that run the front desks on the main floor.

;;Mikah  â€œMy name is Mikah.  I am here to see Mr. Andersen.  I have an appointment.”

He grunts something that was incoherent before he looks at his slip of paper then looking up at her.  He gives her a visitor's badge before looking her over, holding onto the visitor's badge a few seconds longer just to get a longer, better look.

—Security Guard  â€œHe's on the eighth floor.  Miss Livingston will be there, waiting for you.”

Mikah just rolls her eyes at the security guard before walking through the space between the two guards and moves to the elevators.  She presses the up button and steps inside once the doors open.  She doesn't bother looking at the security guards as she fixes the skirt of her dress.  She smirks at the guards as the doors close, closing her off from their view.  She relaxes a bit before looking at her reflection in the stainless steel of the elevator doors.  The dress she was wearing was white and had a plunging neckline.  The skirt of the dress was short and all elements of the dress was skin tight on her.  She had a gold necklace on and gold bangle-bracelets on her left wrist.  She adjusts the top, feeling a bit awkward with her weird bra that she had to wear with the dress before looking down at her gold-glittered stiletto pumps.  She looks up as she hears the elevator ding, indicating that the elevator had arrived at the eighth floor.

She takes a deep breath before taking a step out of the elevator and looks around the floor.  It had an elegant feeling to it and it appeared to Mikah as if they'd hired an interior designer to give it the feeling that it was giving Mikah.  She offers a small smile to who she assumes is Miss Livingston.  She walks up to her desk and looks directly into the brunette's eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, Hi.  I'm Mikah and I'm here to see Mr. Andersen.”

Mikah watches as she looks through the computer, clearly looking at the appointments that her boss has lined up.  She then offers a small smile in Mikah's direction.

__Miss Livingston “Of course.  He's actually ready for you, so you may go on in.”

Mikah smiles before walking past the front desk and opens the door that leads into a rather spacious office to see Mr. Andersen sitting behind his desk.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œAh, yes.  Mikah Stephens.  It's a pleasure to meet you, please sit down.”

Mikah offers him what appears to be a small smile before shaking his hand and then sitting down.  She hadn't a chance to look him over.  It was apparent that he wasn't originally from Paraguay but that he had decided to open one up here.  She looks him over, his blonde hair was short but not too short and kept styled in a professional manner.  She didn't care that she appeared to be staring and caught his brown eyes and offered him a small, shy smile.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's a pleasure to meet you too.”

She smiles again before crossing her one leg over the other before leaning back to get a little more comfortable.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œSo, I've went over the stuff that you sent me via email and I've printed things out.  I'm just not so sure what we can do about this...”

He looks up at her after having looked over the pieces of papers that he had scattered on his desk that were the ones that Mikah had sent him.

;;Mikah  â€œI know that it's difficult, since Keira and I both work in the same company.  But there has to be something that says that she's not allowed to talk about me or tweet at me or something.  That girl is the most annoying girl that I've ever met.  And trust me, that is hard to say when you know a woman named Veronica Taylor.”

She was trying not to talk fast but she could feel that she was.  She was irritated; Keira Fisher was annoying as fuck to her.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œI'm just not sure what I can do for you legally that your bosses will have to abide by...”

Mikah sighs before looking at him and shaking her head.

;;Mikah  â€œYou do not understand!  This woman is mentally unstable, Mr. Andersen.  I mean, at one point she had threatened to eat my insides and that is not right.  She's not right in the head and I feel as if I'm not safe at my job.”

Mr. Andersen takes a deep breath as he looks at the blonde bombshell in front of him.  She looks at him, her eyes wide and serious.  She tucks her hair behind her ears as she looks at him.  She was hopeful that there was something that he could do about Keira Fisher.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œI know you feel threatened, Mikah.  But you work with this woman and you are booked in a match with her this coming Sunday.  I know you want me to be a miracle worker, but things don't work that way.”

She looks at him, her eyes looking into his.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're a lawyer.  You're supposed to be the one that knows how to handle these kind of things.  This woman is a terrorist.  She's a terrorist on Twitter and she's just...a horrible person.  And this isn't me saying I'm mother fucking Theresa or anything but she seriously has problems.  And I know, if you delve into my past, you'll find all sorts of issues there but I'm not threatening people on Twitter.  I'm not telling people that I'm going to eat their insides or bathe in them or whatever the hell she likes to tweet about.”

He takes a deep breath.  He knew that she was serious about this but he also knew that there wasn't much that he could do about it either.  Or at least, not until their match was done and over with.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œLook, I understand that you don't feel that you're safe when you're at work.  But there's not much legally that I can do until your match--”

He got cut off mid-sentence by Mikah.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not looking to get out of the match because when it comes to wrestling, I can kick her ass.  I'm not the Bombshell Champion because I'm pretty.  I mean, ask Raynin or Veronica Taylor how it feels to go one-on-one with me.  At the end of the night, I kick ass.  And I already know that I can beat Keira.  I'm not scared of her in the ring, Mr. Andersen.  I'm scared of her outside of the ring.  The threat that she imposes to my life and to my well being.  I have a daughter that needs me alive and with that thing's threats lingering over my head, I cannot be the best mother that I can be with those there.  I just...I just want a sense of security.  That's all.”

She uncrosses her legs and then crosses them again but with the other across it.  He looks at her and then looks back down at the pieces of files.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œI understand, trust me I understand.  But there isn't anything that I can put in place by this weekend; not until your match with Ms. Fisher is over.”

It was Mikah's turn to sigh as she looks across the desk at Mr. Andersen.

;;Mikah  â€œI understand that.  And like I said Mr. Andersen, I'm not looking to get out of the match.  Because I'm not a coward and I take on whatever it is that Christian Underwood books me in.  But this is my life that I'm worried about, not my career.  My career is fine.  I'd be okay if I literally retired tomorrow at the top of my game.”

She was serious about it.  She wanted something in place to keep Keira Fisher away from her if they didn't have a match.  She didn't want Keira to Tweet at her or mention her name.  The woman was annoying and wanted to insert herself into every argument that Mikah got into on Twitter, when it had absolutely NOTHING to do with Keira.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œLook, I'll tell you wh-”

He didn't have a chance to continue as Mikah interrupts him again.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd let's talk about this little 'Twitter war' that Christian wants to call it.  How is it a Twitter war if I haven't responded to any of her tweets in weeks?  I mean, if it was a war like he's claiming in the match write up backstory, how come it's only one sided and on her side?  It's like she's so desperate for attention that it's ridiculous.  I don't even understand.  I wouldn't insert myself into somebody else's argument because I felt that it was necessary.  No, that's not what I'm about.  But Keira?!  She doesn't have any boundaries.  It's as if she was raised in barn or a pound or something!”

It was safe to say that there wasn't one quality about Keira that Mikah liked.  It had nothing to do with her lifestyle, it was how she presented herself and how she thought what she said was always important when it wasn't.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œOkay, would you please let me talk now?”

He tilted his head at her, his eyebrows raised as he looked at her.  She blushes a bit before nodding her head.  Sometimes, she got on a rant and couldn't stop talking.  It happened more than she even realized but she had so many things that she wanted to say and she just wanted to get them out there so that they were said.

;;Mikah  â€œOkay.  I'm sorry but there were things that you needed to know.  Things that I felt were important to this situation.”

She closes her mouth and looks at him, expectantly.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œSunday will be here and you'll have your match with Keira.  I can put in place a restraining order where she has to stay so many feet away from you when you're not booked in a match with one another.  Of course, it might be a bit difficult for Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood to put both of your locker rooms that far from one another but that is not my problem.  You consulted me to find a solution to your problem.  And this, this is the best I can do, given the circumstances.”

Mikah smiles at him before looking at his desk, that was cluttered with papers.  She tucks her hair behind her ears again before leaning forward just slightly.

;;Mikah  â€œThat's all I wanted.  Was something in place that would make me feel safe.  You really don't know what this woman's like.  She's a complete nutjob.”

Mikah presses her lips together and watches as Mr. Andersen brings up his laptop to type something up for her.  She grabs her championship belt, making sure it was firmly in place.

♂♂Mr. Andersen  â€œI will get this typed up, filed, and then I will have a judge see it and sign it before I send a copy to all parties that need to be notified.”

Mikah smiles at him, beaming happily at him.

;;Mikah  â€œThank you, Mr. Andersen for all your help.  I truly appreciate it.”

She didn't bother giving him the time to say anything else as she gets up and walks out of his office and past Miss Livingston's desk and back into the elevator within minutes.  She presses the button to take her down to the lobby, feeling a little bit better about the plan she had in place.  She wasn't going to let the fucking weirdo that was Keira Fisher get to her at all.  It was as if Keira was a nobody now.  And that is no pun at Tim Staggs' group either.

”In My Daughter's Eyes.”
Days until Showtime:4
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE iii]

Since she had last talked to her husband and he informed her that she'd missed Leighton's calls, she felt horrible.  She felt bad, as if what she was doing was selfish and maybe on some level it was.  But she wanted to provide the best life for Leighton that she possible could and that meant she did what she did for a living to give Leighton those things.  And because she loved it so she felt that she was lucky that she got to be the mom that did the cool job but still got to be mom at the end of the day.

She puts her phone on speakerphone as she sits down on the couch in her suite of the hotel she was staying in.  The minute she heard Leighton's sweet voice say, “hello” on the other end, she smiled, happily.

;;Mikah  â€œHey my beautiful girl.”

She lays down so that she's laying on the couch.  She loved when she actually got to talk to her daughter but it was becoming harder and harder to do so while they were overseas.

¿¿Leighton  â€œHey, mom.  What's up?”

The fact that her daughter was saying things like that made Mikah feel just a little old.  It was as if the ten year old was growing up faster than Mikah had wanted.  But Mikah remembered that she had grown up at an alarmingly fast rate too.

;;Mikah  â€œOh, just sitting in my hotel room.  Bored out of my mind.  What are you doing?”

She was eager to see just what her daughter was doing and what her husband might be doing.

¿¿Leighton  â€œI just finished my homework.  Going to make Gavin order a pizza or something.  Do you have a match on Sunday, Mom?”

Her daughter understood that Mikah's career was demanding and that she wouldn't get to see her as often as her other friends saw their parents but she understood.  Leighton also liked that her mother was a wrestler because it was a job that made people jealous.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, I do.  Against a mentally unstable woman named Keira Fisher.”

Mikah pouts her bottom lip out a bit even though Leighton couldn't see her.

¿¿Leighton  â€œFor your championship?”

The question lingered for a moment as Mikah thought about what could've happened if her championship had been on the line.  But thankfully, Mark Ward actually had a brain.

;;Mikah  â€œNope.  Mark has a brain and refused to let Mr. Underwood make the match be for the championship.  Are you learning anything new in school?”

Her daughter didn't ever need any reminders about school or doing her homework and was at the top of her class.

¿¿Leighton  â€œJust fifth grade stuff.”

Mikah chuckles at her daughter's vague answer before she sits up and runs her fingers through her blonde locks.

;;Mikah  â€œStill at the top of your class, Leigh?”

Mikah wanted her daughter to be smart and to use school to her advantage.  She also wanted her daughter to have the social life that Mikah'd had.  Maybe not the sex and alcohol that Mikah got into at a much too early age but the friends.

¿¿Leighton  â€œYes, mother.”

The irritation was there.  Only the irritation that a mother could provoke from her child about pestering questions like Mikah had asked Leighton.  It brought a smile to her face that she could get those reactions from her daughter.  Even over the phone.  She also assumed that her daughter had rolled her eyes at her.

;;Mikah  â€œDid you roll your eyes at me, Leighton Emily?”

She raises an eyebrow as she waits for her daughter's response.

¿¿Leighton  â€œOf course not, mother.”

She could hear the chuckle in her daughter's voice and could tell that Leighton was going to go find Gavin.  She just listened for the moment before she could hear the barking of the three dogs that lived in her New York City home.  The three dogs that Leighton took care of when Mikah was out and about.

;;Mikah  â€œHow's my Dexter and Hannah?”

Leighton makes as groaning noise along with a scoffing noise.

¿¿Leighton  â€œDexter still does not like Luna.  Growls at her at every chance he gets while Hannah plays just fine with Luna.  Dexter misses you, I think.”

That brought a smile to Mikah's face.  Dexter was her Alaskan Klee Kai puppy that she's had almost a year.  Luna was a samoyed puppy that was all white that Leighton had talked her into buying when they walked past a well known pet store.

;;Mikah  â€œHe probably does.  It's been a while since I've seen him, you know.  And you.  I miss you, Leighton.”

Mikah didn't speak her emotions very often and when she did, she was sincere about them.  She sighs as bit as she looks around her empty hotel room, wishing she had her daughter with her to entertain or have some noise throughout the hotel room.

¿¿Leighton  â€œI miss you too, Mom.  It's rather quiet here without you; Gavin plays those video games all the time.”

Mikah chuckles before nodding her head as if Leighton could see her.  She knew that Gavin enjoyed his video games and she knew that Leighton knew it as well.  That's why, when needed she had the nanny/maid come over to take care of Leighton when she didn't trust Gavin to do so.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, baby.  I know.”

Mikah stretches a bit before sighing as she needed to go on her last run of the night.

¿¿Leighton  â€œYou need to go, don't you?”

Mikah tried not to read into the obvious disappointment in her daughter's voice but she couldn't help it, it made her heart sting a bit with pain.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, I have some things that I have to get done before Sunday.  I wish that you were here, Leigh.”

She sighs again.  Sometimes, being a traveling mother was hard but she did it because she had to.

¿¿Leighton  â€œI wish I could be there too, Mom.  Trust me.”

Mikah chuckles a bit before leaning back against the couch.

;;Mikah  â€œI love you, Leighton.”

Mikah smiles a bit before standing up and fixing her shorts and walking into the bedroom to change.

¿¿Leighton  â€œI love you too, Mom.”

They said their goodbyes before Mikah hung the phone up and set it on the dresser.  She changes into a pair of her capri length yoga leggings and a highlighter yellow sports bra before putting on her tennis shoes to go for a run.

;;Mikah  â€œTime for a run.”

About two hours later, Mikah walks back into her hotel room only slightly winded from her two hour run.  She walks over to the mini fridge and pulls out a bottle of Smart Water and takes a drink before she collapses on the couch, breathing rhythmically.  She relaxes enough to fall asleep, where she soon enters dreamland.

>>>>>>DREAM/FLASHABCK<<<<<<

A young Mikah walks into a low end bar in New York City.  Her make up was smudged but she still looked put together as she walks behind the bar.  She smiles somewhat at her co-worker, Roxanne before she grabs herself a little apron and ties it around her waist.  Roxanne looks at her co-worker and notices the smudged make up that was obviously smudged by tears.

¢¢Roxanne  â€œWhat's wrong girl?”

Mikah looks over at Roxanne and takes a deep breath before shrugging her shoulders.  She didn't want to talk about it.  She wanted to work her shift and go back to her crappy apartment and cry, and avoid her douchey, creepy landlord.

;;Mikah  â€œNothing, I'm fine.”

She doesn't give Roxanne a chance to say anything before walking over to a table with a group of guys.  They make a gesture at her as she walks over having worn a pair of booty like sequined shorts and a simple top that she'd cut off into a crop top.  She just plasters a smile on her face and takes their order and turns to walk away when a guy reaches out and literally pinches her ass.  She freezes, the embarrassment and realization of what just happened settling on her face.  It brings tears to her eyes but she doesn't stop as she hurries behind the bar counter and blinks them back, refusing to let the tears slip down her face.  She can tell that Roxanne is watching her as she readies the guys' drinks, not wanting to waste any minute.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm fine, Roxanne.”

The other dark haired bartender hadn't even said anything as Mikah hurries and walks away, taking the drinks over to the group of guys.  She ignores their cheers and cat-calls as she places the drinks in front of them, a smile on her face while she did so.  She walks back to the bar and leans against it, taking a deep breath.

¢¢Roxanne  â€œSomething's up.  You have to tell me or I'll go get Derek.”

Mikah groans, not wanting her to go get their boss.  He always made passes at her, especially after they had gotten drunk and high and had sex in the alley behind the bar but that was over eight months ago and she hadn't done so again.  She looks at Roxanne before looking down at her feet.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm pregnant.  I'm eighteen years old and I'm pregnant.  Such a fucking stereotype.”

Roxanne was quiet for a moment as she watches the young, teenage girl wipe the tears from her face.  She didn't know what to say because there weren't words that could comfort her.  She just places a hand on Mikah's shoulder, a empathetic look on her face.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't even know if I can be a mother!  I'm a mess, Roxanne.  I can't even stay sober for more than twenty hours a day but I'm supposed to bring a baby into this world!?  How?  How can I do that?!”

Roxanne took a deep breath.

¢¢Roxanne  â€œYou can always get an abortion.”

Mikah's head turned quickly to look at Roxanne and shook her head no.  She wouldn't have done such a thing, even if she wasn't sure about the pregnancy.

;;Mikah  â€œNo.  I will not choose abortion because I made bad choices.”

¢¢Roxanne  â€œThere's always adoption.”

Mikah looks at Roxanne, a pained expression on her face.  She knew that she wouldn't have the strength to give up her baby to another family, even if it was what her baby deserved.  She places her hand on her still flat stomach before looking at Roxanne again.

;;Mikah  â€œI already know that I'm keeping the baby.  I'm just terrified.  What if I'm a horrible mother, Rox?  I can't...I haven't made good choices since I don't even know when.  I will not go back to my parents and let them laugh in my face because I couldn't make it a year without getting knocked up.  What am I supposed to do!?”

Mikah looked to Roxanne, looking for anything she could use to boost her confidence in what was going on.  She didn't know if she had it in her to be a mother but she couldn't get rid of the baby either.  She was in a predicament and she was lost.

¢¢Roxanne  â€œIt's going to be hard, Mikah.  I'm not even going to pretend that it wont because I have twin babies at home.  It's not going to be an easy life but hopefully you only have one baby in your womb and not two because if you aren't sure about one, you sure won't be wanting to deal with twins.  You're going to have to find a solution that works for you, something that will help you.  This job won't be all that you can do to raise your baby.”

Mikah nodded her head.  She knew that the job at the bar wasn't going to be enough to support her baby but she didn't know what else to do.  She felt as if life had kicked her hard in the stomach and it wasn't fair.  She looks up to see a blonde sitting at the bar, watching her intently and had obviously been eavesdropping, which didn't make Mikah all too happy.  She walks over to the blonde, placing a hand on her hips.

;;Mikah  â€œIs there a reason that you've been listening in on my conversation?!  Because it's rude to do so.”

The blonde smiles at Mikah before looking over at Roxanne then back at Mikah.

ôôBlonde  â€œI was just...stopping by from a show.  And I caught you from the corner of my eye; I didn't mean to eavesdrop and I apologize for doing so but you wouldn't happen to know anything about professional wrestling, would you?”

;;Mikah  â€œI used to watch it all the time and I had loved it when I was a child.  But I haven't watched it in a long time, why?”

The blonde smiles in Mikah's direction before shrugging her shoulders.

ôôBlonde  â€œMy name is Ally Johnson and I'm a professional female wrestler.  I know that you can't train right now but by your looks and your spitfire personality, you would probably do really well in the business.  And I'm all for giving somebody a push into the business.  Obviously, with your condition you won't be able to train for at least a year but I can help you with the promo part of it.  That is if you're interested.”

It was as if the clouds opened up and sunshine shone down on her as Mikah smiles at the blonde.  She sits down next to Ally and looks at her, curious about what the blonde could teach her.

>>>>>>END OF DREAM/FLASHABCK<<<<<<

Mikah opens her eyes and takes a deep breath as she continues to just now think about the dream like flashback that she'd just had.  She couldn't believe that the memory had been brought up out of nowhere.  It was the moment that she first realized that she was pregnant with Leighton and it seemed as if it was such a long time ago.

”I'm the Villain this Time.”
Days until Showtime:2
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE iv]

The scene opens up to a wrestling ring in an empty arena.  It appears to be SCW's own wrestling ring and the arena that they would be in come Sunday night.  The seats were empty and the place was quiet.  There was a certain feel to the air in the arena, something that couldn't quite be described but there wasn't any fans in the arena and there wouldn't be until Sunday.  The lighting in the arena was dim and there was a spotlight on the ring, directly in the middle of it as if it was waiting for somebody.

;;Mikah  â€œRight now, in this moment this arena is calm.  Calmer than any weather that I've ever been in.”

The spotlight moves to show Mikah standing at the top of the stairs that would lead down to the front row of where the fans would be sitting.  She was wearing her ring attire; the cheeky like boyshorts with the stylish hole on her right hip and the bra like top.  The colors she'd chosen for the promo was turquoise that was outlined in white.  She takes a few steps down the stairs, her championship slung perfectly over her shoulder as she advances down the stairs before stopping.

;;Mikah  â€œCome Sunday, the arena won't look like this.  Not at all.”

She takes a few more steps down the stairs before stopping again to look around.  It was as if she was taking her sweet time in getting down to the ring.

;;Mikah  â€œYou know, Sunday is the start of a new week.  And I haven't decided if Sunday is the worst day of the week or if Monday is the worst day of the week.”

What did days of the week have to do with her match?  Nothing, she was just talking for the moment.

;;Mikah  â€œBut then, let's look at Sundays, shall we?”

She sits down on the small platform that lead to another set of stairs and she looks around the arena once more.

;;Mikah  â€œSundays are the day that everything becomes calm before the storm.  The workers backstage aren't calm but somehow, most of the competitors find themselves at ease.  They're at ease because they don't have to deal with the anticipation of their match.  They go to whatever lengths they take before a match.  This, though, this is what I like to see.  I love to see the arena completely empty with just a wrestling ring set up.”

She offers the camera a small smile.

;;Mikah  â€œBut you see, this Sunday. . .”

She smirks as she stands up and fixes her bottoms a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œThis Sunday will be completely different.  There will be no calm before the storm, not for me.  I will not be doing what most people do before matches.  I will be eager to get my match the fuck over with.  And do you want to know why?”

She turns her head to the side as she continues to walk down the stairs at a steady but slightly slow pace.

;;Mikah  â€œYou see my match is nothing extraordinary.  Nothing to be all too excited about, honestly.  The only thing that you fans should be excited about is seeing me, your SCW World Bombshell Champion compete in that ring and kick that gutter slut's ass.  And realistically, that should be the only thing that you are looking forward to.  Because, while the card has some decent matches, there will be no other match like mine.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders as she continues to advance down the stairs, toward the ring.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure that Christian Underwood thinks he's really smart.  Booking me in a match against that mentally unstable freak.  I'm sure that he is hoping that I”m scared of somebody like her.  Somebody that threatens people that she will eat their insides and bathe in them or whatever it is that she likes to say, I'm not even sure how she says it because she's not important.”

Mikah smirks at the camera before shrugging her slender shoulders once more before taking a few more steps down the stairs.

;;Mikah  â€œThe only Bombshell that is signed to this company that is important to anything is me.  I'm the World Bombshell Champion and I should be treated better because quite frankly,  I don't think that Christian knows how to treat his employees with any amount of respect and that in itself is sad.  I mean, he gives his World Champion a lot of respect or whatever it but yet, he doesn't have the same decency to show me the same respect?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the camera as she continues to step down the stairs.

;;Mikah  â€œHe can say on Twitter that he believes that I'm a fighting champion and have been a good one but does he ever really, truly show it?  No, instead he thinks it's okay to book me in a match in the middle of the card.  Against a thing that should be locked up in a mental institution instead of being able to roam free among us people who know how to control our emotions and know how to act like normal human beings.”

She gets to the barrier and easily hops up and slides over it.  She walks around the ring, to the steps that were closest to the ramp.

;;Mikah  â€œI have had my own experiences with certain issues in my past that I won't even bring up right now but I can assure you that I have a level head and I will have a level head going into the match.  Can you say that you will be heading into the match with a level head, Keira?”

She looks at the camera with a straight face as she walks up the steps before walking along the apron and getting in the ring.  She shakes her wavy blonde locks out before standing in the middle of the ring.  She looks around for a moment or two before sitting down criss-cross style in the middle of the ring.

;;Mikah  â€œI know that you'll be talking about how I blocked you on Twitter and you'll call me a coward and blah, blah blah.  But do you want to know the real reason I blocked you on Twitter?”

She smirks as she tilts her head to the side.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause you're rather annoying.  And I'm not talking Veronica Taylor annoying because she's stupid annoying.  You're just annoying in general.  The way you think that you're so important that you can stick your ugly, pug nose into other people's business is annoying.  The way you think that you have to fight your wife's fights for her is annoying.  The way you are all too obsessed with those silly toys is annoying.  Just...you are annoying.”

She puts her hands out to the side, palms up and shrugs her shoulders again.

;;Mikah  â€œI'd apologize but I'm not sorry.  I'm not sorry for stating the truth or if I hurt your feelings.  I personally don't believe that you have any feelings that remotely resembles being human but maybe I just have a jaded grudge against you.”

She shrugs again.

;;Mikah  â€œYou may not like the way that I present myself on Twitter, Keira.  But you don't get to say that I'm a piss-poor champion because in this ring, this is where I'm the villain of the story.  You will be nothing more than a weak hero, losing a battle that you should have never tried to conquer.”

She smirks again, looking into the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know if you would consider yourself a hero or a villain, but either way you won't win.  I'm a fighting champion and I'm not about to let you win at anything.  You think that you're so clever, starting a one-sided Twitter war with me to get what you wanted: a singles match against me.  And bravo, you did it.  But do you know what you've gotten into exactly?  Do you know what I'm capable of in the ring?”

She raises an eyebrow as if she was talking to Keira herself through the camera.  She didn't believe that Keira knew anything about her.

;;Mikah  â€œPersonally, I don't think you know anything about me.  Other than what you've seen me Tweet about or what you've seen in previous matches.  And the last match that you had with Roxi against Alexis Edwards and myself?  It doesn't even count because it's been permanently expunged from my record.  It's like it doesn't even exist anymore and I'm sure that just grinds your gears, doesn't it?”

Another smirk crosses Mikah's face as she takes a deep breath.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure you thought that stupid, silly little win meant something, didn't you?  Well, newsflash, it didn't mean anything.  And now, it's like it doesn't even exist.  This, this is why you should always have friends in high places.  But you, you can throw a fit about it all you want, Keira.  That loss will never be on my record.  It doesn't count.  And I like it that way.”

She stands up, pausing to speak as she gets to her feet.  She looks around the empty arena.

;;Mikah  â€œYou see, Keira.  I'm not a good person, not by any means but I'm not psycho.  I can function as a normal human being.  Can you say that?  Can you say that you are mentally stable with a shadow of a doubt?”

Mikah walks forward and leans against the top rope, looking over it a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I can.  I can say that I can function normally without any little hiccups in the road.  No bumps, nothing.  I'm perfectly capable of thinking, normal, rational thoughts.  Whereas you're most likely partial to thinking about ripping out the insides of somebody and eating them.  Now tell me, Keira, what sane person says shit like that?”

She again shrugs her shoulders, her hands out with her palms up.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I'm pretty sure threatening to eat the insides of somebody is a form of cannibalism.  And I believe that cannibalism is illegal.”

She chuckles to herself before shaking her head a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe it's not a mental institution that you should be locked up in, Keira.  Maybe you should be locked up in jail for the threat of cannibalism.  Should we call the local law enforcement to see what they think about your very public threats about this?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera before letting a laugh roll off of her tongue.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not much into comic books, Keira.  But I know the villain hardly ever wins and I can tell you this for a fact: this villain will be winning the match come Sunday.  I have no empathy for a person like you.  I will not feel bad for crushing your trachea and making you lose the power to speak.  Maybe then thingsg will be much more calm around here.”

She winks at the camera again before laughing.  Calm, it was something that was funny because with Mikah around to bug Christian Underwood, it would never be calm.  Not one bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm sure that you and Christian see eye-to-eye on certain things but this, Keira doesn't change a thing.  Christian has even gone on Twitter and stated that I've been a good champion and why should he not state such a thing?”

She smirks once more before walking over to the turnbuckles and climbs up and sits down on the top one and crosses one leg over the other.

;;Mikah  â€œI've successfully defended my championship against every competitor that Christian has placed in front of me.  And I'm on a very, very impressive streak.  I haven't lost a singles match for a long, long time.  Hell, I haven't had a loss in a super long time either.”

She knew that she lost a few weeks ago but it had been expunged from her record and didn't exist anymore and to her, that was all that mattered.

;;Mikah  â€œI just...can't wait to make you tap out to my cupid's chokehold.  It will be the best feeling ever.  But I really don't have much else to say about you and your mental incapacities.  So, I'll leave you with this....”

She pauses as she hops down from the turnbuckle and fixes her bottoms once more.

;;Mikah  â€œCome Sunday, I'll be prepared to go one-on-one against you, Keira.  I'll show up and I'll do my thing and I'll shut you up for good.  You won't stand a chance when it comes to my Cupid's Chokehold.”

She moves closer to the steps.

;;Mikah  â€œUntil Sunday. . .”

She smirks once more before sliding out of the r