Author Topic: Favoritism vs Sexism.  (Read 263 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Favoritism vs Sexism.
« on: September 03, 2015, 11:41:29 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
”Favoritism and Sexism”
Where:New York City, New York
Days until Showtime:5
||OFF-CAMERA.||--|SCENE i]

It had been a good week and a half or so off and Mikah wasn't really looking forward to returning and she didn't find it fair that she was booked in a match so soon after her successful retaining of her bombshell championship.  She didn't see Kain booked on the card; so how was it fair that he got TWO weeks off and she only got one?!  Was it favoritism?  Sexism?  One of those two favorite isms!?  She was rather curious about that as well.  How is that the HEAD male champion could get two weeks off but the HEAD female champion could not?  She was convinced that it had everything to do with favoritism AND sexism.  And she could only think of one person to blame: Christian Underwood.

She didn't quite understand all the disdain that she had towards him and where it all came from, really.  Once upon a time, she didn't pay attention to either boss.  Before she was even really known as a force to be reckoned with or a bombshell that had anything to her name other than a long list of accomplishments from previous employers.  But that wasn't here nor there.  She didn't have time to dwell on the fact that Christian clearly played favoritism and sexism when booking the card.  She'd blame Mark, but she knew that Mark wouldn't dream of doing such an injustice towards her.

;;Mikah    â€œI hate packing.”

Gavin didn't even bother to look up from his handheld gaming device that he was playing whatever game that was his 'flavor' of the week.  She just rolls her eyes at him before zipping up her duffel bag as a light headedness feeling came over her.  She blinks a few times before feeling her heart skip a beat or two before she sits on the bed, not wanting to fall to the ground if she were to faint.  She lays back and closes her eyes, letting the darkness consume her.

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK/DREAM<<<<<<<<

Her eyes open and she blinks a few times before she stands up and rubs her eyes before recognizing her surroundings of her high school.  She was confused and didn't quite understand what was happening or why she was transported back in time to where she existed as a teenager.

;;Teenage Mikah    â€œSeriously, MiKayla looked like a fruit loop when she was getting ready this morning; I swear she doesn't even know how to do her hair.  You would think she was a boy instead of a girl.”

Mikah watched as the teenage version of herself flipped her hair over her shoulder as she walked with the two girls that she could stand at the time.  Mikah smiles to herself, remembering Ryleigh and Danica following her around like little lost puppies.  It made her smile and feel nostalgic about the past.  She follows the teenage version of herself, which had bright red, Little Mermaid hair and wore clothes that pushed the buttons of a dress code.

♀♀Ryleigh    â€œOh my god, I feel so sorry for you!  I can't believe that she is your sister!”

The teenage version of herself laughed and agreed with Ryleigh as they walked into the school.  She watches herself stop and survey the area, taking it all in as she tries to decide where she wanted to go first.

♀♀Danica    â€œI sometimes wish they made a school only for people who mattered.”

;;Teenage Mikah    â€œYeah, but then we'd be the only girls there.  And well, while there is power in that, who would we have to torture or who would do our evil doings!?”

♀♀Danica    â€œTrue.  You're so smart Mikah.”

Mikah watched and then followed as the trio began to move and finally walked into the hallway, that was filled to the brim with students.  Mikah watched as her former classmates moved to the side, parting for the trio with the teenage version of herself smack dab in the middle.  She had forgotten the power that she'd had as a teenage girl; the way people moved out of her way without even a word.  She wanted that back; she needed that power back.

Mikah follows the trio to what she remembers as Chemistry and she groans as she remembers the small affair that she'd had with the hot, young teacher that taught the class.  She watches as the teenage version of herself picks a seat in the middle so she didn't call too much attention to herself.  Mikah leans back against the wall, wanting to see the teacher again.

%%Mr. Straight “Alright, students.  Open your book to page 354 and read over the directions of your experiment that you will be doing with your partners today.”

Mikah watches the teenage version of herself make eyes at Mr. Straight before leaning over and whispering something to her partner, Cole Baker.

%%Mr. Straight  â€œThat's enough out of you, Miss MiKacek.  I'm not going to deal with your antics so early in the classroom.  Now open your book and get to work.”

Mikah remembered that he had been a little more strict with her than he was the other students but he had promised her it was because he didn't want to show her any favoritsm.  She hadn't really believed him because she had been certain that he was just jealous of the way that she had interacted with Cole.  And she flirted with Cole to get a rise out of him and it worked.

It was like the time was fast forwarding right in front of her eyes and she opened her eyes to see the teenage version of herself sitting on Mr. Straight's desk, with him in between her legs.  She watches as the teenage version of herself pull him in closer as they make out, not even caring that the door could have been unlocked.  She chuckles to herself as she watches the two go at it like it's no tomorrow.  She could remember the adrenaline that rushed through her veins as she entered a relationship with her teacher.  She knew that it was illegal and that he could've gone to jail if they were caught but the thrill was so invigorating that she didn't give it up for her entire senior year and only broke it off when she left for New York City.

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK/DREAM<<<<<<<<

Mikah's eyes flutter open to see Gavin looking down into her eyes, a curious expression on his face.  He wasn't really sure what had happened to his wife and he almost didn't know if he wanted to know.  Sometimes, not knowing was probably better than knowing.  Knowing things brought a lot of tension between the two and Mikah wasn't one to budge from something she already had set in stone in her head.

::Gavin    â€œYou okay?”

Mikah nods her head before sitting up and rubbing her temples a bit before taking a deep breath, slowly.  She smiles at her husband, trying to look more convincing than she felt as she gains control of her motor movements.  She pulls her hair up into a ponytail before standing back up.  She wobbles a bit before easily regaining her balance and she glances at Gavin as he appears to watch her closely.

;;Mikah    â€œI'm fine, babe.  I promise.”

But she knew better as she tried to think about the things she had eaten all day and she knew that she hadn't eaten much as she'd been too busy with packing to go to the next Climax Control for SCW.  She sighs as she moves her suitcase down onto the floor, next to the smaller one that held her make up and hair care products.  A girl could never go anywhere without either of the two.

”Short and Sweet.”
Where:New York City, New York
Days until Showtime:3Wellington, New Zealand
||ON-CAMERA.||--|SCENE ii]

Mikah stands in front of the camera man, a microphone in her hand but nothing else around her.  She didn't want to go into too much detail with her promo because she didn't feel that the superhero team deserved that of her.  And she simply didn't care; she hated tag team matches.  She may have respect for Alexis Edwards, her partner but she couldn't be bothered to care about the match.  Or the fact that she didn't care to do much to promote it.  Maybe it made her a poor champion but she did not care.

;;Mikah    â€œSo, it's been two weeks since I successfully defended my championship against those two idiots and here I am faced with another match so soon.  I get no reward for retaining my gold except this shit-tacular match that the stupid Christian man booked himself.  I don't think he gets it.  I don't think he understands that I absolutely despise tag team matches.  And I'm sure he'll say something about the fact that I have a good partner but that's not the point.  The point is that I don't do tag team matches.”

She flips her hair over her shoulders.

;;Mikah    â€œI should've told him that I wasn't going to show up because let's face it, that would have been the better option.  Those two 'superheroes' don't deserve to go up against me, even in tag team fashion.  I would have thought that Christian Underwood would have gotten the message the last time that he booked me in one of these stupid matches a month or so ago.  I think he MIGHT be a little more stupid than one Veronica Taylor.  And that's impressive in the least.”

She shrugs her shoulders.  She simply did not care that Christian was her boss and that she should have to deal with it in a professional manner.  She didn't like him and she was going to state it loud and clear.

;;Mikah    â€œI mean, really what have Keira and Roxi done that is impressive?  Roxi lost her championship again to that fucking weirdo at Summer XXXtreme.  And Keira didn't win either, so they should be in an opening match, not anywhere CLOSE to the main event.  I would love to know what goes through Christian's head when he is booking a card.  I'm curious to see if he has any creative thought process at all.  I'm absolutely sure that he doesn't because fucking LOOK at him.  He doesn't even LOOK as if he's smart.  I know, I'm only talking about him but that is all HIS fault!  He booked me in this match, this match that I didn't even want to be in but yet, I am forced to do something I don't want to do.  And this time, it isn't even because I don't like my partner.  Because I like Alexis more than I like any other Bombshell that is employed by this place.  And that's saying something.”

She takes a deep breath as she looks at the camera.  She wasn't going to waste any time, not today, not yesterday, and definitely not tomorrow.

;;Mikah    â€œKeira and Roxi aren't anything of a threat.  I'm sure that they have a past that has a lot of accolades on it but let's be real, okay?  They're nothing special.  They both live in this delusional world where they believe they are superheroes.  Or is it superheroines?!  I'm not sure how that goes because the only superhero that I like is Batman.  But where do they think and figure that being a superhero is something to aspire to be?  I never wanted to be one when I was growing up and never wanted one to save me because that is a fictional life, something that you shouldn't be living in.  Because reality will ALWAYS set in, girls.  And reality is this:...”

She adjusts her wrestling top a bit, making the camera focus in on her breasts on purpose before it zooms back out.  She smirks at the camera.

;;Mikah    â€œThe reality is that you two don't stand a chance going up against Alexis and myself.  Alexis has been impressive since the minute she joined SCW and I have been on a hot streak since May.  So, I'm not quite sure how you two would even manage to achieve a win here.  I'm always going to be better than the both of you combined and my partner is only going to make the deal that much better.  You may think that you two will have the upper hand but I can guarantee you that you will not.  I may hate tag team matches, but I hate losing too.  And I will NOT lose to the likes of you two.”

She shakes her head no.

;;Mikah    â€œAnd Keira, I know you're some fucked up sort of person but I'm not scared of you.  Your weird ass threats to eat the insides of people is just downright sickening.  You need to be locked up in a mental institution and maybe after this match, your wife can drive you there herself and check you in.  Nobody should even THREATEN to do such things but maybe you're the female Jeffrey Dahmer.  Maybe you can go to hell and marry him.  Oh but wait, he has a dick so that's not your type.  But hey, maybe you can chop it off and eat it, just like you threaten to do to so many other organs.”

She shrugs again as if the things she had said weren't offensive but she didn't think that she had gone too far.

;;Mikah    â€œAnd Roxi...I'm not really sure where to go with you.  I mean, you're the poster child of goody-goody toushoes.  I don't even know if you have a mean bone in your body.  Do you?  I'd sure like to see it but you're way too into being nice to everybody.  I have a weird urge to ask if you are into unicorns and rainbows and all things fluffy but I'm actually really scared at what the answer would be.  It'd probably be something I don't even want to hear.  And this is harder than I thought it would be.  Do you know how hard it is to say something bad about a person who has literally done absolutely nothing wrong?  It's like popping a three year old's balloon for the fucking fun of it because you enjoy seeing little kids cry.  Would you cry if I said not so nice things about you?”

She tilts her head to the side a little bit, curious about her question.

;;Mikah    â€œI'm almost certain that you would shed tears because of things somebody says about you.  Maybe that's why Keira acts like a fucking sociopath.  And yes, I said sociopath and not psychopath because I actually know the difference between the two terms, something I'm sure you don't know.  Maybe you should keep your hideous, fucked up wife locked up Roxi.  I'm not sure how she's still allowed out in public because she's a fucking werido for one thing, not to mention her sociopathic tendencies.  You know what?”

She smirks at the camera.

;;Mikah    â€œI'm done talking about this match because you two aren't worth it.  You're not worth the words wasted or the breath wasted either.  So, I hope you two come prepared but I seriously doubt it.  Roxi, you will be too busy trying to keep that thing you call a wife in line.  And Keira, I don't even have anything else to say about you.”

She takes a deep breath.

;;Mikah    â€œCiao.”