Author Topic: ∞Ready to Win  (Read 411 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Ready to Win
« on: July 17, 2015, 07:49:23 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">Hangover of Hell
NYC
|OFF-CAMERA| 6 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE i

It had been a long time since Mikah had drank or even had the urge to do so but for some reason, she found perfectly acceptable to go out last night after the show with Mark Ward and get trashed.  She didn't really know why she wanted to do so but she did.  Maybe it was the adrenaline that had rushed through her that pushed her to go out drinking with one of her bosses.  And she knew what the consequences were going to be other than a hangover; people were going to assume things that weren't true and probably spread some more rumors about her around the locker rooms.  But she didn't really care about that, she knew the truth and that's all that mattered.

She groans as Gavin walks into the bedroom that they shared and chuckled at her reaction.  She'd managed to get back to NYC after taking a red eye after she was done drinking.  She pulls the cover over her head, trying to shield her vision from the light that was seeping in from the hallway.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm dying, I'm pretty sure that I'm almost dead.”

She felt miserable and her head was pounding and it didn't help that her phone kept going ping-ping from notifications from her Twitter app.  That stupid vagrant known as Veronica Taylor just wouldn't leave her alone and her phone was going berserk.  It was driving her to the point of insanity, almost to the point where she wanted to throw her phone at the wall just so she could have a little bit of peace and quiet.

::Gavin  â€œWell stop drinking and you'll stop having those.”

She glares at him before sitting up to make sure he could see the glare.  But she almost instantly regrets it as a wave of nausea and dizziness hit her.  She groans before throwing her phone at her husband.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're NOT funny, Gavin James.”

She lays back down and pulls the blankets over her head, trying to shield herself from the light that was in the bedroom.  She was really, really regretting her choice of going out drinking the night before.  She should've known better, she should have know that she would be hungover today because it'd been a LONG time since she last went on a drinking binge.

::Gavin  â€œI'm very funny.”

She rolls her eyes at him before throwing a pillow at him.  She wasn't amused and she wanted to just sleep for the rest of her life.

;;Mikah  â€œNo, you're very boring.  Video games, video games, video games.”

She was being childish and she really didn't care.  He rummages around in the bedroom, slamming cabinet doors shut and making noise.

::Gavin  â€œLike you know what I do; you're never home from running.”

She rolls her eyes at his retort; the running jab, again.  It was almost a never ending cycle.  She refused to stop running so much and he refused to quit bickering about it.  So, it just continued in a never ending cycle.

;;Mikah  â€œShut up.  At least I'm not getting pudgy.”

She peeks out at him from the covers, enough to look at his face. He didn't seem to be bothered by her comments.

::Gavin  "I look better than I've ever looked.  Someone mistakenly asked me the other day if you were pregnant, though."

She glares at him before sitting up and crossing her arms over her chest before getting out of bed.  She didn't care if she was hungover or not or if she was seeing little bright stars in her vision from the headaches and the dizziness.

;;Mikah  â€œYep, that's it.  I'm pregnant, how'd you know Gavin?  I'm going for a run.”

She closes her eyes, trying to get the room to stop spinning before she wobbly-walks over to the closet to change.  It was obvious that she wasn't going to be actually able to go for any run but that didn't mean that she wouldn't try.  She was headstrong and stubborn enough to force herself to go through with it.

::Gavin  â€œSure you are, and I'm Batman.”

He watches her before shaking his head and moving over to the closet and stepping in the doorway, easily blocking her.

::Gavin  â€œNo more running!”

She looks up at him, her eyes peering into his as he blocks her from the closet where her running gear sat, waiting for her.  She closes her eyes, trying to get a good grasp on reality and what wasn't spinning in her mind.  Maybe she'd done six too many shots with Mark last night, she didn't really know.  It was a surprise that the airport had even let her fly home as drunk as she'd been.

;;Mikah  â€œOh, please, you're no Christian Bale and you can't stop me from going, Gavin!”

Yes, she watched the Dark Knight movies but it wasn't something she screamed to the world.  She wasn't one of those nerds that obsessed over the movie and had to be apart of it in any aspect.  It also didn't help the fact that Christian Bale was undeniably good looking and a piece of eye candy.

::Gavin  â€œWho'd want to be Christian Bale anyways?  He's a shit Batman.”

She looks at him and simply rolls her eyes at him.  She loved Christian Bale as Batman but they both had different tastes in movies and opinions.

;;Mikah  â€œOkay, so move so I can go on my run now.  Since, I look pregnant and all.  Thanks for that, by the way, Veronica.”

She crosses her arms over her chest, wanting her husband to move so she could run.  It wasn't a good idea for him to move as she could barely see straight and every time she moved a certain way, she thought she was going to puke.

;;Mikah  â€œYou know, good husbands give their wives aspirin and water for a hangover.  But nope, not you.  You open blinds and make all sorts of noise.”

She looks at him, willing him to move.  She knew he was stubborn, probably even more than she was at times.  But she wanted to go on a run.  But then again, she wanted to sleep too.

::Gavin  â€œI'm a great husband.  I'm just not some cookie cutter asshat who does everything by the book.”

She rolls her eyes at him before turning around and walking back over to the bed and climbing back into bed.  She didn't have the energy to go for a run or to fight with Gavin about moving out of her way.  And she was too tired from the lack of sleep and the dehydration from the alcohol she'd consumed.

;;Mikah  â€œShut up and leave me alone.  I'm going to go back to sleep.”

She gives him a dirty look as she relaxes her head against the pillows on her bed.

::Gavin  â€œAre you sleeping or running?  Which is it?”

She just ignores him as she tries to go back to sleep; wanting to sleep the hangover off.  He relents in asking anymore questions before just laying down next to her in the bed as well, deciding sleep itself sounded pretty good as well.  They could always argue about running tomorrow.

The Simple Truth
NYC
|ON-CAMERA| 6 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE ii

The scene opens up to a simple wrestling ring and a stool set in the middle of it.  There was faint music playing in the background, nothing that was worth mentioning the name of though.  The lighting was slightly dim with a spotlight on the stool and nothing else.  Mikah walks out of the locker room that was off to the side, dressed in her ring attire that she never wears: silver sequined/glittery short-shorts lined in white and a matching vest that buttoned up and stopped at her black sequined bra.  She runs her fingers through her wavy blonde locks before bending over and fixing her wrestling boots and knee pads.  She then walks to the ring and gets in, tossing her Bombshell championship in before getting in herself; some people would say she was showing the championship belt disrespect when in reality she was just not wanting to waste time.

She grabs the championship and then sits on the stool, positioning it in her lap before grabbing the microphone that the hired camera man handed her.  He moved back into position and then gave her a nod.

;;Mikah  â€œThis is familiar, is it not?”

The question was rhetorical, one that she didn’t really want answered but was going to ask it anyways.

;;Mikah   “This is where I make a living; doing what I do best.  People like Veronica Taylor wouldn’t agree, instead would be insisting that I was addicted to heroin or heaven forbid just a model.  But neither of those things are true, I’ve never touched heroin in my life and I’m not just a glorified model either.  But that’s not what my or who my opponent is this Sunday.  I don’t have to worry about Veronica Taylor at all.  I’ve already beat her once, I don’t need to prove myself against her again; no matter how much she simply tries to get under my skin.”

She lets out a chuckle at the thought of Veronica Taylor once again challenging her for the belt.  Or for anything in that matter.

;;Mikah  â€œNo, no.  My opponent hasn’t ever been called a glorified model nor has she stooped so low to try to insult me.  She’s not desperate enough to have to insult me to make herself relevant or important.  My opponent is actually skilled in the wrestling ring, which is something new for me.  I’m used to competitors like Raynin and Veronica Taylor; who talk a big game but in the end, they fall short of being anything more than laughable.  You know me, I don’t usually compliment my opponent, let alone defend them on Twitter or anything in the same line of that.  But I don’t like when people like Veronica Taylor think that they’re worth more than they really are.  Does she honestly think she stands a chance at winning MY championship?! THIS one that is sitting in my lap?  â€˜Hunty’, you couldn’t even beat me one on one with the title NOT on the line, what makes you think that you could beat me WITH it on the line?  But I guess all those perfume fumes and hair spray fumes have gotten to your brain and made you a little fuzzy in the head, haven’t they?

See, that’s the problem with my competition today.  There’s not any REAL competition other than a very select few.  Amanda Cortez may be a former Mean Girl but clearly she doesn’t really fit in with the group.  And I’m still not sold on the fact that this is not just some big scheme to get things blown up and more focus down the road.  I will never believe that they are truly broken up for good but that’s not the topic at hand today.  Amanda Cortez and I will step foot in a SCW wrestling ring in the Main Event this Sunday at Climax Control for my championship.”

She stops talking, a thought running through her head.

;;Mikah  â€œLet me think here, for a moment if you will.  It’s only been three weeks or so since I successfully defended this championship against Raynin but here I am in another championship match, defending against Amanda Cortez.  How in the World is that fair?!  I don’t see Sean Jackson defending his championship just barely THREE weeks after he had to defend his title.  Is it fair that I am the only champion that matters that has to defend within three weeks of defending once already?!”

Her head tilts to the side at the thought, thinking about the unanswered question.

;;Mikah  â€œThe answer is no, it’s not fair.  But what do you expect?  That scrub and the WORST co-boss ever, Christian Underwood obviously has it out for me.  He clearly wants me to lose this championship because he doesn’t think I play nice.  But I’m sure that it’ never crossed his mind that it is just him that I don’t like?  I mean, think about it.  Marky Mark and I get along; we get along so well that last weekend after the show we went out and got drunk.  And as friends before any of you cretins think any more of it.  Maybe Christian is a little butt-hurt that I am the champion and that he can’t deny that I didn’t earn it.  Haven’t I proved myself to be a successful defending champion?  I’ve never refused to face anybody for this belt, have I?!”

She was looking right into the camera, almost as if she was talking right to Christian himself.  Most people probably found her behavior toward him atrocious because who in their right mind would talk to one of their bosses that way?!  Well, obviously she would.  And it didn’t matter what Misty said about Christian being mean when he chose to be or however she worded it, Mikah was going to treat him as she saw fit.

;;Mikah  â€œI know this is only my second title defense but I’m not going to back down and just let somebody take this championship away from me.  This … is why I do what I do; to prove that I am the best that there is to offer.  And why, after barely even two months with this championship, would I let somebody take it away from me?!”

She looks into the camera before shrugging her shoulders simply.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's not an easy thing for somebody to just walk in and expect to just take this belt away from me.  In the past two months or so, I've become quite fond of it and have become used to it just being around. How would one adjust to life without a championship in their life after it being such a factor in theirs for so long?  Maybe we should ask Raynin but wait...she's gone back into hiding to lick her battle wounds.  Again, for the second time.  What a pathetic little scrub.”

She lets a laugh roll off of her lips as she leans back just a bit on the stool.

;;Mikah  â€œHow many times in the past six months has this championship exchanged hands?  I personally don't know but I do think it's too many times.  Somebody has to be the one to hold it for more than two months at a time.  And why shouldn't it be me?  I mean, I know I'm not everybody's first choice but I AM the right choice.  Everybody can point out how I was MIA for a couple of months and blah,  blah, blah.  But since I've been back, I've been dominant, have I not?  I won my return match, had a small hiccup in that stupid contract ladder match, which by the way, I didn't even want to win.  But then, I get booked in that fatal four way match for the number one contender spot for this championship.  Then I get that fateful match the following week against the scrub, Raynin and I win that with ease.”

She flips her hair over her shoulders as she looks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œBut damned near everybody said that it was a fluke win, that Raynin was just having an off night and I wasn't a real champion.  So, I proved them wrong at Into the Void.  Raynin got her silly little rematch due to a stupid rematch clause that had been in her contract and she had false hope that she could regain her championship.  But she failed, she couldn't do it.  Her futile attempt just simply screamed failure and that's what she feels like right now.  But I feel just fine!  I feel on top of the world and as if I can do nothing wrong.  People can still call me a fluke champion but I know the truth; this championship reign of mine is no fluke, it's the real thing and people are going to have to get used to it.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œMy opponent this Sunday is a former Mean Girl, Amanda Cortez.  I know, I know, facing another Mean Girl must be...brain cell murder but I don't know.  I don't even really know if Amanda was ever truly a Mean Girl.  Because the rule must have been that you have had to barely graduate high school to get in and Amanda seems like she has brains.   But maybe it's the talent that got her in the group, because EVERYBODY knows that Veronica Taylor is worthless in a wrestling ring.  This isn't me defending the girl either, this is me stating the facts that I seem to know.  Amanda may be a few brain cells short of being classified as smart because she joined that stupid group.  But then again, maybe it was a good career choice; it did get her more notice.”

Mikah simply shrugs her shoulders again as she contemplates Amanda's reasoning for even joining the all girl stable.

;;Mikah  â€œI think if I had been desperate enough, I would have been joining such a stable to get noticed but I don't need that to be noticed.  I don't need anybody's help to win a match or anybody's back up just in case something goes wrong.  I'm an adult, I take care of things all by myself, whether people like it or not.  But maybe I'm not thinking about this in the right set of mind.  Maybe I shouldn't focus on the fact that Amanda was part of the stable that will go down in SCW history.  Granted, not in a good way, either.”

She smirks at the camera before adjusting her championship on her lap a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œOf course, I too will go down in history in SCW too.  My plans are to be the longest reigning Bombshell champion.  It will obviously take some time and I'll some bumps in the road, like Amanda Cortez.  But I will persevere and win my match against her.  It's not that I don't like her, it's just that she's not as good as I am.  She does have talent, that I will give her but she's not as skilled as I am.  That should have been your first indication when she joined those silly Mean Girls. BUT, you do have to give it to her; she did basically carry those tag team championships all by herself.  That's slightly impressive, is it not?”

She looks at the camera before smiling a bit.  She didn't think being a tag team champion of any sort was an accomplishment at all.  She didn't like having to rely on somebody else to show up and do what they're supposed to; she liked to rely on herself.

;;Mikah  â€œIf you could even call it that.  I mean, whatever that's not my cup of tea; this championship right here is what I'm all about.  I can't even begin to think about how I would be in a tag team championship match because I don't trust anybody and I can't.  Did you all see how Veronica Taylor basically gave Delia and Mercedes those championships?!  Pathetic if you ask me and Amanda had every right to wash her hands of her.  But Amanda, I'm not Veronica Taylor.  And I don't have to try to be relevant or important by coming up with second grade insults to get my point across.  I could though, if that'd make you feel more at home, but I'm not going to do that.  What you see is what you get.  I'm the Bombshell Champion for a reason and it's no fluke that I am.  I will admit though, I wasn't very focused in the start of my career here in SCW but after my small hiatus, I'm more focused than ever.  So Amanda, I hope you bring your A game because I'm not going to be letting you walk out of Hong Kong as the champion.”

She takes a deep and steady breath before looking at the camera, a smirk playing on her pretty face.

;;Mikah  â€œAmanda, you might be good but I'm better.  So hope you're preparing for one of the toughest matches in your careers.  Because I'm going to make you tap out.”

She stands up and places her championship over her right shoulder.

;;Mikah  â€œSee you soon, Amanda.”

She winks at the camera before letting it fade to black and stop filming before leaving the place.  She had to go pack for Hong Kong now and for their stay at the Disneyland hotel they were staying at.  Leighton was beyond excited to go to a Disneyland that was in a different country and Mikah couldn't be more excited about it either.

Disneyland
Hong Kong, China
|OFF-CAMERA| 5 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iii

The Hong Kong Disneyland resort was fabulous and Leighton had a hard time what she wanted to do first but now the three of them were in Disneyland and waiting in line to go on the Space Mountain ride.  She was bouncing up and down and Mikah was sure that Gavin wanted to shoot himself with whatever gun he could get a handle on.

;;Mikah  â€œHey, you said you'd come along.  I gave you the option of staying at the hotel.”

She patted his arm as she looked down at her daughter, watching as the little girl tried to look ahead in line.  Mikah was patient with the kid stuff that she liked to do with Leighton but Gavin needed a little more practice at it.  After all, he was still getting used to being a step-father to the girl.

;:Leighton  â€œMommy, can we go see Elsa and Anna too?!”

Mikah smiled at her daughter before looking at Gavin, curious too see how much her husband could take of a Disney filled day.  With characters and rides and who knows what else.

::Gavin  "Why would anyone want to be here?  This place is hell.  Pretty sure that Goofy just took that kid behind that building to give it to him.”

Mikah gives Gavin a dirty look before hitting him in his stomach before motioning to Leighton.  She didn't want Leighton hearing those kind of things.

;;Mikah  â€œGavin James, don't talk like that!”

She had wanted her daughter to just be a child a little while longer.  The line moved up and they were getting closer and closer to the front.  And the closer they got, the more Leighton bounced around excitedly.  Mikah had to admire the child's energy because sometimes all she wanted to do was lay in bed and throw things at Gavin just to see how much she could irritate him before he exploded.

;:Leighton  â€œWe're almost there!”

Mikah smiled down at her daughter before shooting Gavin a look, telling him to behave with her eyes.  She loved her husband but sometimes he forgot that Leighton was just a child.  They line progressed and soon they were in the front of the ride, waiting for it to start.

::Gavin  "I'm sure that dog just wants to touch his bone, it's fine.”

Mikah shoots Gavin a look over her shoulder.  She was sitting in the front with Leighton, leaving Gavin to sit by himself since the ride sat two by two.  The ride didn't last too long and soon they were off to find another ride or something that Leighton wanted to do.  Mikah let her lead them to the area where she could meet Elsa and Anna from Disney's Frozen.

;;Mikah  â€œBehave, Gavin James.”

She gives him a look as they wait in line again, Leighton bouncing a bit in excitement to meet Elsa and Anna.  Mikah just sighs a bit, wanting the day to by a little more faster.  Not that she didn't love spending time with Leighton, but she just had a lot to do for her match on Sunday.

The hours tick by and soon, they're back in their hotel suite at the Disneyland Hotel resort.  Leighton was napping on the couch in front of one of the TVs and Mikah was getting ready to go on a run.

;;Mikah  â€œYou'll be fine, Gavin.  It's not like you haven't been left behind with Leighton before.  She's not going to kill you; I NEED to go on a run.”

She looks at him as she bends over to tie her tennis shoes before looking at him.  She wasn't worried about leaving Leighton alone with Gavin.  Even though they had walked all over Disneyland several times, it didn't matter, she still felt the need to go on a run.  She had to keep it in her routine, knowing how well that she did run if she kept the routine up.

::Gavin  "You don't need to go on a run.  You need to eat, drink, breathe, and do gross things in the toilet.  Those are needs; running is a choice."

She gives him a look before adjusting her sports bra a bit that she had paired with her yoga short-shorts.  She didn't get why he cared so much about her running habit; it kept her in shape.

;;Mikah “I eat plenty, Gavin. And you don't understand, I do NEED to go on a run.”

Running had become second nature to her; it was the second best thing that she knew how to do well.  Wrestling being the first.  She'd say being a mother but sometimes she felt that she failed at being that.

::Gavin  "You need to hang with your daughter."

Mikah just smiles at him before pointing to the sleeping child on the couch.  Leighton had a busy day so it was natural for her to take a nap.

;;Mikah “She's sleeping, Gavin.  I spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon with her. Plus, it's not like I'm going to be gone long, two hours tops.”

She wasn't going to budge from her own opinion on her running habit.  He wasn't going to get her to stop no matter how hard he tried.

;;Mikah “I don't see why it's such a big deal that I run.”

She pulls her hair up into a ponytail to keep it from blowing into her face as she runs.  She continues to look at her husband, wanting him to just understand that she needed to run, just like he felt he needed to play video games.

::Gavin  "Because I want you here with me.”

She smiles at him before walking over to him and kissing his cheek.  She understood that to a point but  the same time she didn't; she wasn't a clingy person.  She never had been the person to want to be around her significant other all the time.  She knew Gavin wasn't really like that but he wanted her to stop going on so many runs.  Maybe she could learn to compromise.  But she wasn't good at that.

;;Mikah  â€œIt'll be fine, Gavin. I'm going to go on a run and then I'll be back. And you can nap now or do whatever it is you do when I run.”

She really didn't know what he did when she was out on a run but she didn't want to stop and find out either.

::Gavin  "Uh huh.”

She gives him a look before kissing his cheek once again before stepping back.  She checks on Leighton before walking to the door to leave the hotel suite.  She gives Gavin one last little wave before disappearing out of the hotel suite.  She walks down the hallway to the elevator, ignoring the people that were gawking at her because she was wearing a sports bra and short-shorts.  She presses the down button before waiting patiently for the elevator.

||Stranger Woman  â€œYou should put some clothes on!  There are children in here!”

Mikah looks at the woman that had stopped on her way to her room and looks her over.  The pudge on her stomach was obvious as was the cellulite on her legs in the shorts that she was wearing.

;;Mikah  â€œDon't be like that; don't be acting as if you're trying to shield the children's eyes from this when it's just your jealousy rearing its ugly head here.  The kids don't even care, you're the one that's pointed it out because by default you feel inferior to me.  So don't go judging me because you're over weight and can't hack it.”

The elevator dinged as the doors open and Mikah stepped inside to see the shocked look on the woman's face turn into a scowl.  But she didn't have the chance to respond as the doors shut with Mikah inside.  Mikah laughed before pressing the button to go down to the lobby, ready for her run.

The lobby was still filled with people, like it always was or at least what Mikah was used to the past couple of days.  She doesn't pay them any attention and they don't even barely look at her as she walks out of the lobby of the hotel to go on her run.  She'd made a pretty easy route the first day they had been in Hong Kong.  She didn't really mind Hong Kong as much as she said she did on Twitter.

She breathes in and out as she runs, careful not to over exert herself as she runs.  She was addicted to running, it was the only thing in her life that could be considered addictive.  She'd been borderline alcoholic several years ago, finding more comfort in the alcohol and having fun with whoever she was friends with at the time.  She hadn't been as disciplined then as she is now.  She was focused and the running helped her focus stay strong and not waiver.  She'd only just recently gotten back into drinking, having enough willpower to contain herself.  She wasn't getting drunk all the time.  But running was good, running was good for her.

BLOGOSPHERE.
Hong Kong, China
|ON-CAMERA| 5 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iv

Hello, my adoring fans.  It's been awhile since I've posted a good ole' blog post, hasn't it?  I believe I posted one when I went up against that hideous troll, Raynin.  As you all know, I beat her and she hasn't been seen since then.  I mean, I get it, she's embarrassed that she's a complete and utter failure at her career.  I knew that I would be the one successful, let me get you a passage from my last blog post:

I seriously need to find out more about Raynin because I know nothing about her. I know that she's not worthy to be the champion and I know she's a freak that needs to get lost. Maybe after she loses to me again she'll finally get the picture and move on elsewhere. I don't feel like giving my championship up, not after I just got a hold of it. If we had it my way, we wouldn't even be having a rematch. Where has that stupid cunt been since I won the match!? She's been hiding and licking her wounds, hasn't she?! Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. But whatever. She can hide all she wants, we both know that after I beat her again, I will NOT be giving her another chance at my championship. She can't hack it in a wrestling ring and I'll prove it again in roughly two weeks, give or take a few days.

That right there basically tells you that I already knew that I was going to win.  I could show you images of my last promo but I don't feel like talking about my win against Raynin because she is now in the past and matters no more.  What all of us need to focus on now is the future and my future consists of a match against former Mean Girl, Amanda Cortez.  And if you don't know who Amanda Cortez, you'll remember her as the tatted up one in the Mean Girls group.

I'm conflicted when it comes to the Mean Girls subject because I don't personally believe that they have truly, honestly disbanded.  I believe that this little “break up” is just a mere publicity stunt to get more attention to them.  I mean, it's smart but their break up is not that believable.  I mean you have girls that are horrible, horrible people and two of them are trying to pass themselves off as reformed nice girls.  They'll never be nice girls and then there's Veronica Taylor who's a whole other species herself.  She really shines a light on stupid people and I don't say that lightly.  I had wanted to give the stupid girl the benefit of the doubt but it's apparent that she's breathed in too many perfume fumes and too much hairspray fumes.  There is nothing to be done or said that can help her sorry case.

Then there's Amanda Cortez.  She was sort of the odd ball in the group, was she not?  She didn't fit in as well as the others did.  She's rough around the edges and not quite as put together as the other ones are.  She spoke her mind about things more often and wasn't always focused on looks.  I don't know much about her; my focus has never been on the Mean Girls or the girls that had taken apart of the group.  They meant nothing to me, much to their dismay I'm sure.

You see, I don't need to have all their support for me to do well.  I only need my own support to get shit done and I've done just that since I've been champion.  People like Raynin and Amy Marshall couldn't have done what I have in their short championship reign; they are nothing but pathetic little scrubs.  I don't care if that's harsh or insincere but it's the truth.  They may not like it, but they do have to get used to it.  Amy Marshall can keep her silly little roulette championship; it's nothing but trash anyways.  Just like her.

But back to Amanda.  She could be just fine in the ring, I don't really know.  But she's not the best, she's not me.  She can be skeptical of my skills but she cannot say that I'm a horrible performer in the ring because I've been on a hot streak lately and I don't think I want to be ending this little winning streak of mine; I quite like it.

Things are going to be interesting here in SCW.  My new found friendship with one of the co-bosses is already starting to make waves.  I'm sure there are going to be rumors floating around that he and I are doing something other than drinking.  But that's all there is to it, drinking and socializing and being friends, I guess.  I mean, it's drinking and I'm not sure that I remember everything but I do know that I have NOT cheated on Gavin.  Because I'm not that person.   But people will talk and they will believe what they want to believe.

And then there's that fact that I AM the Bombshell Champion.  It's been quite interesting, hasn't it?  I mean, I'm not a boring champion.  I work with what I am given and who I am put up against.  I haven't refused to face a challenger and I have succeeded since my return.  I'm not going to let some other scrub take my championship away from me.  I've worked too hard for it to just go to waste on a girl like Amanda Cortez.  She may be decent in the ring but she's just barely that.  SCW needs somebody willing to step up and be the Bombshell champion available.  And that's me.  It's not Amanda and it's DEFINITELY not Veronica Taylor.  

One of Amanda's downfalls is that she had joined that atrocious group.  She is well known now, with all that focus that the group had gotten because of its silly success.  But that's the plus side for me; I've only been in SCW for roughly eight months, if that and I'm already the Bombshell Champion.  It didn't take me long to lock this achievement in now did it?  I know you that some of you fans out there have followed me for a while, watching my career since the very beginning, but some of you have only just tuned in.  This is the fastest that I've ever secured a championship since being in a company that is slightly well known.  And it feels glorious.

The politics don't really matter to me any more.  I'm living the grand life and I'm not going away any time soon.  If I do lose this championship and I do not see that happening for a long, long time, I will get it back shortly after losing it.  That is a promise that I will keep but I will not be losing it to some girl like Amanda Cortez.  She's just not championship material.

I hope all of you adoring fans choose to tune into Climax Control this Sunday so you can see me beat the living hell out of Amanda Cortez.  Of course, it's nothing personal but I just have to win.  And I will.

See you all soon!

Xoxox,
MIKAH <3

You scream, I scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!
Hong Kong, China
|OFF-CAMERA| 3 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE v

Leighton and Mikah had gone off to have some Mommy and Daughter time, wanting to spend a little time with her like Gavin had suggested.  Of course it wasn't exactly when he had suggested but he couldn't pick everything out for her.  Plus, she was an adult and she could make her own choices when it came to spending time with her nine year old daughter.

;;Mikah  â€œHow's your bubble gum ice cream?”

She looks across the table they were seated at outside of the little ice cream parlor they'd found.  Her daughter had on a white two tiered ruffled skirt and a turquoise tank top with a few jeweled embellishments on it.  Mikah was wearing a simple neon coral skirt that she'd paired with a white crop top that showed her toned stomach.

;:Leighton  â€œIt's good mommy, how's your cotton candy ice cream?”

Mikah had an unhealthy love for cotton candy flavored things; ice cream and frappuccinos were her favorites now a days.  She takes a small spoonful of the blue and pink dessert and takes a bite of it from the spoon.  It was like heaven in her mouth.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's good.  What should we do when our ice cream is done?”

Leighton just simply shrugs her shoulders eating her ice cream off of her ice cream cone.  The two were good together but never really had a plan of action when they chose to do mommy-daughter dates.  They went with the flow and did whatever popped into their heads.

;:Leighton  â€œI don't know, maybe we should go shopping.”

The idea was one that they both liked.  Of course, Mikah would never say no to shopping and she was happy to take her daughter out and shop away.  It was things like that she had almost wished that her mother had wanted to do with her.  But according to her mother, Mikah had been a difficult child and didn't want anything to do with her mother.  Mikah still wasn't sure that she believed that.

They finish their ice cream before choosing to walk around the busy little downtown type area.  It was a cute little area, with cute little shops.  There was nothing couture or designer but Leighton liked to look around and try things on.  But Mikah would take her to the mall later that she read had most designers under one roof.  

She watches Leighton as they step into a small shoppe and Leighton began to instantly look through the clothes for children.  The style was very different from what Leighton was used to in the United States.  Mikah just watches, not really participating in the looking through the clothes.  She let Leighton pick a few outrageous things out to try on and watched as she modeled them in a silly fashion.  She didn't know how she had gotten blessed with such a good child.

A few hours later, Leighton and Mikah were sitting outside by the pool.  Leighton had been in and out several times but Mikah had yet to get in.

;:Leighton  â€œMommy, come swim with me!”

Mikah smiles at Leighton before looking down at her bikini.  It was a neon turquoise one with fringe.  She stands up and fixes her bottoms before getting in the pool with her daughter.  She loved to swim but usually didn't have any time to do so.  She was always busy getting ready for a match or she had to catch up on sleep from all the flying she's done in the past two weeks.  With being a champion came responsibilities.  And she wanted to do anything she could to promote herself.

;;Mikah  â€œThis water is nice, Leighton.  I see why you love this pool.”

Mikah watches as Leighton swims around.  Mikah wades in deeper before going underwater.  She swims around the pool, playing some games with Leighton before they both decide to go up to their hotel suite.  Mikah sighs as she walks into the suite to see Gavin napping on the couch.  She smiles at the sight as Leighton traispes off into her designated room as Mikah walks over to her sleeping husband.  She looks down at him, just watching as he sleeps for a moment.

She was clearly thinking about something devious as she looks at him, watching his peaceful face as he slept.  She smirks before sitting on him, getting him wet with her bikini.  He reacts quickly before flipping her over so that he was on top of her and staring down at her.  She just smiles innocently up at him.

;;Mikah  â€œHow was your nap?”

She bites her bottom lip a bit as she looks up at him before he dips his head down and kisses along her neck a little bit.

::Gavin  "Pretty good.  I had a dream about my gorgeous wife that started out something like this.”

;;Mikah  â€œOh really?  You do know Leighton is in the other room and will probably be out here any minute...right?”

She just smiles up at him, innocently and as if she hadn't been the one to wake him up from his slumber.  She was always hyper-aware when Leighton was around; not wanting to subject her to that sort of thing.

::Gavin  "Oh so you're saying that we should go to our room?”

She looks at him and he smirks down at her before kissing her softly.  She kisses him back, arching her back a bit to press into him just ever so slightly.

;;Mikah  â€œOr...I was thinking we could continue this later.  Maybe go out for supper...with Leighton.”

It was a rare thing when she wanted to go out to eat for supper or when she really wanted a full meal.  But maybe she wanted a family thing or who really knows what she truly wanted.

::Gavin  "Oooor, you could tell Leighton we'll be a little bit, she waits patiently, then, I show my wife in spite of my generally bad attitude, how much I truly do love her?  Then we go to dinner.”

;;Mikah  â€œOr...we could go out now and have all night to ourselves...but I guess if you want to get it done now...”

She just looks at him with a smirk on her pretty face.  She was trying to get her way once again but she didn't know how much he would cooperate with her choice.

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Ready to Win
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 07:50:18 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">Interview with a Champion.
Hong Kong, China
|ON-CAMERA| 1 DAY UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE vi

Mikah sat in a lounge chair next to Holly Wood and Mikah had a slight look of disgust and confusion written on her face.  She didn't know why she was doing this or why she had even agreed to let Holly Wood interview her.  But she had basically banned Pussy Willow from coming near her so Holly Wood was the only one left.  The camera was already filming as they sat there in a few second silence.

++Holly Wood  â€œHello all you SCW fans!  I'm sitting here with the SCW Bombshell Champion herself, Mikah!”

The flair that the drag queen interviewer had was slightly overwhelming and kind of surprising to Mikah.  She gives an awkward wave.

;;Mikah  â€œThe BEST Bombshell champion that SCW has to offer, you mean.”

Mikah gives the interviewer a look as Mikah crosses one leg over the other before looking down at her championship that was slung over her right shoulder.  She then looks back at Holly Wood.

++Holly Wood  â€œI believe that is your own opinion.  But let's get to the first question, shall we?”

She glares at Holly Wood before shrugging her shoulders.  She was impartial to either idea; she could talk about her opinions continuously and not seem to care.

;;Mikah  â€œSure, go ahead.”

++Holly Wood  â€œIt's been almost three weeks since the SCW audience has seen you in action, are you prepared physically?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the weird interviewer before looking around her body.  She checked to make sure that she didn't have any broken bones or contusions of any sort.

;;Mikah  â€œI didn't know that I had been injured and was kept away from the ring.  What kind of question is that, Holly Wood?  Are you on crack?  Have you lost your mind or something?!  Of course I'm ready and prepared to step into the ring tomorrow night with Amanda Cortez.”

Mikah flips her hair over her shoulder before looking at Holly Wood then looking down at her ring attire.  It was back to her usual attire; the cheeky boyshorts with the hole on the right side and bra top.

++Holly Wood  â€œWhat do you do to prepare for a match?”

Holly Wood seemed interested in what Mikah's answer would be.  Mikah, however did not seem to be impressed with the question that Holly was asking.

;;Mikah  â€œAm I supposed to give you all my answers and secrets?  I think you're a little on the dumb side, Holly.  Have you been spending time with Veronica?  No matter.  I don't really have a set routine.  I do run, however.  For two hours three times a day unless of course I'm booked in a match, then I usually only get one done in the morning.”

Mikah simply shrugs her shoulders before looking to Holly Wood for the next questions.  She was already bored with the questioning.

++Holly Wood  â€œYour match against former Mean Girl, Amanda Cortez is for that shiny piece of gold that is sitting on your shoulder.  How do you feel about having to defend your title so soon after defending succesfully against the former Bombshell champion Raynin?”

Mikah leaned forward just a bit, the question slightly peaked her interest.  She looks at the drag queen that SCW has employed as an interviewer.

;;Mikah  â€œHonestly?”

Holly Wood nods her head, leaning forward just slightly to hear Mikah's answer better.

;;Mikah  â€œI think this was all Christian Underwood's idea.  I mean, does Sean Jackson have to defend his World Championship?!  No, I don't think so.  I think this is Christian's way of getting back at me for my dislike toward him.  But don't I have the right to dislike him or whomever I see fit?!  I thought so.  I thought that I had the free right to like and dislike whoever I wanted.  And plus, he's just wanting Amanda to knock me off the top of the ladder so he doesn't have to deal with me.  But newsflash, even if that does somehow manage to happen, I will still be around.  Sorry Christian, but I'm not going anywhere.”

A smirk appears on Mikah's face as she looks into the camera as if she was talking to Christian himself.

++Holly Wood  â€œWhat is your little Twitter war about with Mr. Underwood?”

Ah, another interesting question.  Something that Mikah could really dig her feet into.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't know, really.  It started off as me just bitching about the shitty locations that the SCW World Tour has been booked in.  And it just escalated.  I don't think he makes very good choices so far.  Case in point, my match tomorrow night on Climax Control.  That is a pointless decision and then he tries to blame it on Marky Mark.  So not cool.”

She flips her hair over her shoulder once again before relaxing against the chair.  Everybody knew about the little Twitter war that she had with one of the co-bosses.

++Holly Wood  â€œAmanda Cortez is a former Mean Girl as you and most everybody knows.  If you had been apart of the Mean Girls, how would you have gone about things?”

Mikah rolls her eyes, wanting to jab her eyes out.  She didn't like the Mean Girls, could hardly stand them if the truth was out.

;;Mikah  â€œWhy is that even a question that you would ask?  Why couldn't you find something else to ask other than that?  I mean, it was a group of girls that basically ran everybody else down because they were insecure about themselves in some way.  Maybe I have it wrong but that's the way that I see it anyways.  I would NEVER want to be apart of that group.  Never.  So you shouldn't even be thinking about it.”

She looks to Holly Wood again, waiting for the next question.

++Holly Wood  â€œAmanda Cortez beat Veronica Taylor last week to face you tomorrow night for your championship.  Who did you want to win last week?”

She sighs a bit, trying to think of who she wanted to win.  She definitely didn't want to be facing Veronica Taylor again but she didn't think that Amanda Cortez should be in the championship match either.  There wasn't much that could be changed though.

;;Mikah  â€œTruthfully?  Neither.  Veronica Taylor is just a glorified model and I proved that I could beat her weeks ago.  She doesn't deserve another chance to go up against me.  She can't even wrestle and is easily the most boring Bombshell on the roster.  Even more so than Candy Overton and that is saying something.  And then there's Amanda Cortez.  She talks a big game on Twitter.  But I wouldn't call beating Veronica Taylor in a number one contender's match a big accomplishment.  Veronica Taylor is a scrub and nothing more.  Granted, Amanda is the better competitor of the two seeing as she carried Veronica's sorry ass for months.  But maybe I wanted an easy win but then again, no I don't.  I don't want anything to be too easy because I want to prove myself to be the best champion that this company has EVER seen.  So, in the end I suppose I'm glad it was Amanda that won and not Veronica.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders at the half assed answer she had given.  She didn't care for either girl but Amanda deserved the shot more than Veronica did.  Although, Mikah would never think that Veronica deserved a championship shot.  Ever.

++Holly Wood  â€œSpeaking of Veronica Taylor, you and her have been in a Twitter war as well.  What do you have to say about that?”

MIkah pauses, thinking about the scrub that is known as Veronica Taylor.  The girl was atrocious and nothing more than a model.  She couldn't spell and she didn't have many brain cells left and Mikah knew that by reading her tweets.

;;Mikah  â€œShe's trying her hardest to stay in the spotlight and keep some relevance to her name.  She has nothing special about her anymore; there's no more Mean Girls and she's no longer one half of the Bombshell Tag Team Champions.  Her career is laughable and she's the laughing stock of the Bombshell locker room.  She lives in a world of delusions; believing whatever she wants to believe.  She doesn't see things the way they are so that dumbs her down even more than she already is.  The Twitter war between us is something she is trying to keep up with so she can be in the spotlight.  And I'm done responding to her because I refuse to give her that power any more.”

She adjusts her championship on her shoulder before running her fingers through her pin-straight platinum blonde locks.

++Holly Wood  â€œYour career has really taken off since you returned from a small hiatus.  To what do you give that credit?”

Mikah really didn't have anything to give credit to for her success.  Only herself.

;;Mikah  â€œMyself.  I'm the one that has been focused since I returned.  Nobody saw it coming.  Nobody knew that I could be so dominant in the ring.  They just saw me as a mid card bombshell that only showed some talent when I chose to.  But I came back refreshed with a new found love for the business.  I wanted to win and I wanted to be better so that I could become champion.  There was nobody pushing me to be better but myself.  I was the one that was trying hard every night to prove myself to everybody and then I did...”

She pauses to bite her bottom lip.

;;Mikah  â€œBut when I did prove myself to people, that I could become the champion, they just brushed it off.  Like it wasn't anything special and that it was just some fluke win that I managed to get over Raynin because Raynin wasn't at her best.  But she was at her best and she can try to say that she wasn't but I know that she was.  Because I beat her again at Into the Void when she had cashed in her rematch clause.  So my win was never a fluke, my championship reign is NOT a fluke.  It's the real thing and people better start giving me some credit.  Because when have I once refused to show up to work, Holly Wood?  When have I refused to do that?!”

++Holly Wood  â€œTo my knowledge you haven't.”

Mikah smirks and nods her head.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're right I haven't.  I show up and I do my job and I get the win and that's what matters.  Not what some idiot has to say about me in the back.”

She just gives the camera a look before moving her championship down to her lap to relax her shoulder a little bit.

++Holly Wood  â€œTomorrow night is approaching fast, are you feeling nervous?”

Mikah takes a deep breath as she looks down at her championship, admiring it in her lap.  She runs her fingers over her name on the nameplate.

;;Mikah  â€œNo.”

Holly Wood frowned before waiting for Mikah to elaborate further.  About two minutes of silence passed by before Holly Wood realized that she wasn't going to elaborate any further than that without a prompt.

++Holly Wood  â€œPlease explain why you're not nervous.  For the fans, if you will.”

Mikah rolls her eyes in slight annoyance at the fact that she was asked to elaborate on her no.

;;Mikah  â€œWhy should I be nervous?  This is what I do for a living, Holly.  I go to work and I do my job.  I wrestle for a living and I've main evented four times now.  I'm well adjusted to the main event scene.  Actually, I love it there in the main event.  I love being the center of attention and I love being the last thing the fans see before they leave the arena.”

Holly Wood shrugged a bit before nodding her head in understanding.

++Holly Wood  â€œLet's say that Amanda Cortez does win, how do you see yourself cashing your own rematch clause in?”

Mikah lets out a huff of air, kind of irritated that she would even ask such a question.  Mikah hated hypothetical questions.  She hated thinking about the what ifs and the maybes.

;;Mikah  â€œThat's not going to happen Holly.”

It was another answer that Holly Wood would have to prompt her to elaborate even more.

++Holly Wood  â€œPlease, go on.”

Mikah scowls at the cross dresser before looking at her nails.

;;Mikah  â€œDo you like living in a world that is always, always asking hypothetical questions just like that?  It's ridiculous.  I don't like thinking about the what ifs or the maybes of the world.  I know that I am going to walk out of Climax Control as the Bombshell Champion.  Amanda Cortez doesn't have a chance at attaining my championship.  Not a chance in hell.”

She was pretty confident in the fact that she was going to be the won walking out as the winner.  But she was determined not to lose.  She was determined to keep her legacy as the champion going.

++Holly Wood  â€œYou have two finishers, the Mikahangelo and Cupdi's chokehold.  Which one is your favorite and why?”

A much simpler question to answer.

;;Mikah  â€œDefinitely Cupid's Chokehold.  You don't even realize how good it feels to make somebody tap out and give up because they have no other choice.  And the feeling of crushing somebody's trachea against my shin is just another feeling that I love.  The struggle that my opponents go through as I lock it in is like a euphoric high.  They struggle to breathe, clawing at my boots as I just pull their heads closer and tighter against my shin.  The look of panic in the eyes makes me feel as if I am in the right career and that I didn't make a wrong choice.  But that's just my opinion.”

She chews softly on her bottom lip a bit before looking at Holly again.  She was almost lost in her own thoughts at applying that own move tomorrow night at Climax Control.

++Holly Wood  â€œWe're coming to the end here shortly.  I will only ask you a few more questions, I promise.  Amanda has classified her move set as more luchadore than anything else.  You have classified yourself as technical, do you think this will be a bit of a challenge when you and Amanda step foot in the ring?”

Mikah looks at Holly, trying to think about the question.  They did have wrestling styles but most people did.  Mikah hadn't found another Bombshell or diva that had the same sort of techniques as she did.

;;Mikah  â€œI think it will be interesting to see how the match plays out.  I pretty much stick to the mat, I don't like going to the top rope for anything.  It's out of my comfort zone.  I don't like throwing myself off of it in blind will to maybe land a move on an opponent.  I like to keep my body parts in tact.  The chance at breaking my neck is just too risky with those moves.  But I don't think it will be challenging, it'll just be more fun and entertaining to watch.  I wish I could be in two places at once, really.  Watching the match will be fun after I win.”

She smirks at Holly as she recrosses her legs.  She chews softly on her bottom lip, thinkning about how well the match can play out.

++Holly Wood  â€œIs there anybody in the Bombshell locker room that you absolutely want to face?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow, trying to go over the roster in her head but that was hard.  She didn't really know anybody on the roster other than a few select people.

;;Mikah  â€œTo be honest, I'm not sure.  I'm sure there is somebody on the Bombshell roster that is worth facing me for the championship.  But there isn't anybody that is standing out.  Everybody seems to not want this championship; going after the other ones instead.  And that's fine, I'll keep this championship, I don't mind.”

She smirks at the camera once more.

++Holly Wood  â€œLast question...what do you plan on doing if you win your match tomorrow night and successfully retain your championship?”

She smirks a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œCelebrate of course.  I've always been good at celebrating my wins and shoving it in people's faces.  And there is no if, Holly.  I've already told you that I'm the better competitor and that Amanda doesn't stand a chance.”

Mikah stands up and moves off to the side to get Holly out of the camera's picture.

;;Mikah  â€œAmanda, our match will be here soon.  I'm sure you're feeling the nerves pile on and I can only say a few things.  Those nerves aren't going to help you because you will lose tomorrow night.  You're not facing Veronica Taylor tomorrow night, you're facing me, the Bombshell Champion.  I am nothing like Veronica Taylor.  I can actually win my matches without anybody's help.  And I'm sure you can too but I'm not going to let you.  I will be walking out of Climax Control tomorrow night with this championship in my grasp.  And you will be going home empty handed.  So I hope your're ready to main event tomorrow night because we are going to be the ones that steal the show.  There will be no other option for us; you either get ready to be in the match of the night and have everybody wanting more or you pack your shit and go home.  I don't have the time for girls that don't truly want to wrestle but just want the fame.  This is my life, wrestling is my life.  I will not let you ruin our match tomorrow night.  I want it to be one of the best main events since Into the Void.  And no, I'm not talking about Sean Jackson's match at that show, I'm talking about mine against that trashbag, Raynin.”

She smirks a bit before adjusting her championship so it was back on her shoulder.

;;Mikah  â€œYou and I are different and that's what is going to make this match special.  People will be on the edge of their seats, waiting to see what happens next.  The fans may not like me but they can't deny that I am talented in that ring.  You may have a bigger fanbase because of your involvement of the Mean Girls but fanbases aren't what win matches.  Sheer talent and hard work does.  And I'm going to beat you.  Simple as that.  You can try to do your silly little luchadore moves but I have every intent to make you tap out a'la Cupid's Chokehold.  Have you ever had the feeling of being unable to breathe?”

Mikah tilts her head to the side, a dark look in her eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œI've been told it's one of the worst feelings ever.  But if you don't believe me, you can ask my past opponents; I'm sure they'll tell you what it feels like to be struggling for a breath of air.  I hope you're ready to lose because I'm ready to win.”

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”