Author Topic: ∞Just a Glorified Model  (Read 293 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Just a Glorified Model
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">Family Portrait.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
|OFF-CAMERA| 8 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE i

Mikah sits there at her favorite Starbucks location in New York City, sipping on her S’mores Frappuccino as she awaited somebody’s company.  She had refused to let her husband come with her, even though he had wanted to.  She didn’t want him here, not for this.  She didn’t want him to meet her brother, Mitchell and her sister Mikayla.  It wasn’t something she was ready for and she didn’t believe that he would want to meet them anyways.

She lifts her head up to see her fraternal twin sister walk into the Starbucks and she shrinks down in her seat, hoping to go unnoticed.  She watches as Mikayla walks up to the counter to order the drink of her choice.  Mikah studies Mikayla’s features, looking at Mikayla’s mousy brown hair that didn’t do much for her face and she tilts her head to the side, noting that Mikayla was barely 5’6 and a little chunkier than Mikah.  Mikah shakes her head before looking up to see Mitchell walking into the Starbucks as well.  Now, he and Mikah looked more alike or so she thought anyways.  He had the same skin tone that she did and his hair was blonde and they had the same color of eyes.  They could pass off as twins more than Mikayla and herself, she thought.  She knew she couldn’t hide from him; his height made it easy for him to see over things and places.  He waves at her and she only gives him a small two-finger wave before taking a drink from her Frappuccino.

She watches as he orders a drink before waiting with Mikayla and she pulls her phone out, sending a text out to Gavin: Miss you. <3.  She looks up as Mikayla and Mitchell sit across from her in the booth that she was sitting in.  They offer her a smile and she just simply gives them what could be considered a half smile.

||Mitchell  â€œHello, Mikah.  How are you?”

She just looks at him, knowing that she should have a nice answer for him as he was trying to be nice.

;;Mikah  â€œWell, Mitchell, if you must know, I’m rather bored.  You see I’ve been waiting here for nearly twenty minutes for two nob—people to show up.”

He just smiles at her before taking a drink of his hot coffee.  She really didn’t care to ask what he ordered and she was sure he didn’t care to tell her.

||Mitchell   “I apologize for making you wait, then.  Where is your husband?”

Mikah looks at him then looks over at Mikayla, who was sipping on some sort of Frappuccino.

;;Mikah   “He’s at home.  With my daughter.  Did you really think I was going to bring either of them here, to meet you?  Because if so, you’re delirious.”

Once again, he just smiles at her instead of getting riled up.

++Mikayla  â€œHow is Leighton?”

Mikah’s eyes instantly dart over to Mikayla at the mention of her daughter’s name.  She had forgotten that Mikayla had known Leighton for a good few months or so when Mikah had given Mikayla a temporary job.

;;Mikah   “She’s fine.  She’s enjoying her summer and she loves to swim in the pool.  But that is not why we’re here, is it?  We’re not here to discuss my relationship with my husband or what Leighton is doing in her spare time, right?  I suppose mother or father sent you here, wanting to know my stance on the things that we had talked about several weeks ago, am I correct?”

Mitchell shakes his head no at his estranged sister.  It was a bit awkward between them to say the least.

||Mitchell  â€œNo, we thought that we could all catch up.  As siblings.  Mom and dad have nothing to do with us being here.  You are our sister, Mikah, even if you don’t want to believe you are.

;;Mikah  â€œReally?  Because you are the only one that could pass off as my brother, Mikayla on the other hand needs some work.  You really need to do something with your hair, Mikayla.  Seriously, you want to go through life with mousy brown hair?!”

Mikayla just gives Mikah a look.

++Mikayla  â€œYou dyed your blonde hair a while back to red so you didn’t look like any of us, so why are you judging my hair?”

;;Mikah  â€œBecause it’s ugly.”

She had said that without missing a beat and without hesitation.  She didn’t seem to care if was a mean or hurtful thing to say, it was the truth and she wasn’t going to hide behind it because people couldn’t handle it.

;;Mikah  â€œI’m sorry, but it’s the truth.  You need some highlights or something.  I’m not trying to be mean…”

++Mikayla  â€œWe know, it just comes naturally for you, right?  It’s something that came to you easily because of how you grew up.  But Mikah, that was your own choice.  You chose to grow up that way.”

Mikah rolls her eyes and scoffs at her twin sister.

;;Mikah  â€œOh please, that woman’s brainwashed you too?!”

||Mitchell  â€œThat’s enough, Mikah.  I’m three years older than the two of  you, and I was there when you both were growing up.  Mikah, you were a strong willed little girl and were independent pretty much by the time you could crawl.  You didn’t let our mother do anything for you, you’d only let our father do things for you and that was once in a blue moon, not every day.  So this whole, pity me party you have going is all something you have come up with by yourself.”

Mikah gives her older brother a look.

;;Mikah  â€œPity me party?  Since when have I used it to get anybody’s pity?  Are you living in an imaginary world, Mitchell?  Do you even know what I do for a living?!”

||Mitchell  â€œYou’re a wrestler.  Well right now, you’re the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell champion.”

Mikah smirks, enjoying hearing that.  It was like music to her ears.

;;Mikah  â€œExactly.  That means there was no pity party to get me to where I am in the company today.  I didn’t use you, Kayla, or our parents to get me there.  I didn’t use any pity to get me success in the wrestling industry.  Nobody cares, okay?  So this is not a pity party.  I don’t remember being that strong willed as a child.  I blatantly remember mother attending to little miss perfect over there day after day and barely even caring that I got straight A’s my entire school career.”

||Mitchell  â€œGet over it, Mikah.  That was how many  years ago!?  Ten or more?!  I know that you’re a smart woman, I knew you were smart in high school.  But I also know about the poor decision making you did in high school.  The parties, the drugs, the alcohol, and the boys.  Was that all to get back at mom and dad?  Did you deliberately get into drugs and alcohol to make our parents pay attention to you.”

Mikah laughs at the thought.

;;Mikah  â€œHaven’t you two heard of anything fun?!  It was fun and I loved doing it.  Plus, don’t defend Mikayla because she has sour grapes over my life that I’d had in high school.  She just wanted to do those things but nobody saw her because she always had her nose in a book, worrying about her grades and in the end, it didn’t matter because I was still the valedictorian at graduation.”

++Mikayla  â€œI don’t care about high school any more, Mikah.  Maybe I did a few years ago but I don’t anymore.  Why can’t we act like we’re sisters and have a normal bond like most siblings do?!”

;;Mikah  â€œBecause I don’t like you, Mikayla.  You are…you’re the Misty of the family.  I know you won’t understand that but it’s true.  You want everybody to like you and to be your friend but I’m not going to do that.  You’re my twin sister and that’s all you ever will be.   I know, maybe we can get along but I am not going to cater to you like mother did during our childhood, it’s just not going to happen, okay?!”

Mikayla just looks at Mikah before shrugging her shoulders.  Mikah really didn’t care how Mikayla felt about it, it wasn’t something she wanted in her life.

||Mitchell  â€œAren’t you lonely, Mikah?”

;;Mikah  â€œNope.  I have Leighton and Gavin to keep me company and that’s all I really need honestly.”

She just simply shrugs her shoulders.  There was a piece of her that wanted to be close with Mitchell and Mikayla and to be a part of Mitchell’s children’s lives but she didn’t want to admit that.

||Mitchell  â€œI don’t believe you,  Mikah.  So, I will be bringing my wife and children to visit you in a week or so.  And I expect you to introduce me to Leighton and Gavin both.  I know you won’t admit it, you’re not in touch with your emotions but I know it’s something you want.  So, give me your address or I will find it somehow.”

Mikah studies him from across the table before sighing and grabbing a napkin and writing her address on it.  She didn’t want to argue with him and she didn’t have the patience to do it either.  At least not at the moment anyways.

||Mitchell  â€œThank you.  And don’t worry, I won’t give it to our parents.”

;;Mikah  â€œGood because if they show up at my door, I’ll call the cops.”

Mitchell finishes his coffee before announcing that it was time to go.  Mikayla smiles at Mikah, trying to be friendly as she slides out from the booth after Mitchell.  Mikah just looks at them before sliding out of her spot as well.  She looks at them before Mitchell pulls her into a hug.  She looks surprised at the gesture but eventually hugs him back before quickly pulling away from his grasp.  She didn’t have much time to recover because Mikayla had also pulled her into a hug.  She groans before hugging her twin back and then pulling out the girl’s grasp.

;;Mikah  â€œThat was painfully awkward.”

||Mitchell  â€œIt was fine.  Don’t think too much about it, trust me, it’s not a big deal.  It’s something that families do, they hug.”

Mikah rolls her eyes at him.  She hugged Gavin all the time; part of the time because she loves him and most of the time to annoy him when he’s playing video games.

;;Mikah  â€œYeah, well it’s a bit awkward to do when you don’t see people all the time.  Maybe you should’ve started with a handshake.”

++Mikayla  â€œYou’ll get used to it.”

Mikah just gives Mikayla an “I doubt it” look before finishing her drink.  She tosses it in a trash bin before looking back at her siblings.

;;Mikah  â€œWell…this was…um…weird.”

||Mitchell  â€œMaybe a little but it’s a step in the right direction, right?!”

Mikah just gives him a look.

;;Mikah  â€œThere is no right direction in this weird, messed up family.  Just…steps all over the place.”

++Mikayla  â€œWell, we have to start somewhere.”

Mikah just simply shrugs her shoulders again, not sure what she was supposed to say.  She really needed to get back home so she could go on a run, she could just feel those calories sitting in her stomach.

||Mitchell  â€œWe will see you next week, Mikah.  Don’t miss us too much.”

;;Mikah  â€œDon’t worry, I won’t.  Have fun on your flight back to Seattle.”

Mitchell nods and Mikayla just smiles and then Mikah watches as they walk out of the Starbucks, leaving her standing there to deal with her emotions.  She didn’t know what she felt about Mitchell bringing his wife and children to her house to visit her.  And she didn’t really know how Gavin was going to react to the news.  Maybe she wouldn’t tell him and let it be a surprise.  It was always better as a surprise, right?!  Had to be or so she thought.  She just shakes her head before leaving the Starbucks to drive back to her house to go for a run.  That is if she could get away from Gavin to do so.

You Can't Sit With Us.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
|ON-CAMERA| 6 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE ii

The scene opens up to a pretty busy place, which seems to be a school cafeteria of some sorts.  And it looked to be a high school one to boot.   The camera zooms in on a certain table, catching four girls sitting at a table, all involved in fixing their hair or their make up.  They clearly resembled SCW's own mean girls, but their looks were drastically different.  A laugh is heard as Mikah steps into view of the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's take a look at what we have here, shall we?!”

She stands to the side for a moment, letting the camera get a good look at the group of the four girls.

;;Mikah  â€œThose four girls sitting right there were the Mean Girls of SCW; the group that seemed to be unbeatable.  Delia Darling had the Bombshell Championship for what?  Nearly six months?  She'd be the Regina George of the group.  And then there's Mercedes Vargas.  Who really knows what her role in the group was because I'm honestly at a loss for words.  And if you need help here, she'd be the Gretchen Weiners of the group.  Then there's Veronica Taylor.  She's merely just there for looks, because she's not really somebody worth worrying over, right?  She's overlooked, not really cared about in the group.  She's the Karen Smith of the group.  And then there's Amanda Cortez.  If my memory serves me correctly, which it may not because who really pays attention to them anyways?  She's the newcomer to the group, the Cady Heron of the group.  But definitely not as naïve or stupid as Cady.  But let's see what happens over time...”

The camera feeds seems to fast forward, the scene behind Mikah zipping through at a fast paced motion.  The scene shows the Mean Girls together for a while before the split comes up.  Delia and Mercedes going off together and Amanda and Veronica going the other way.

;;Mikah  â€œSee, nothing lasts forever.  Or that's how they would like you to believe.  I still don't believe a word those cretins are saying.  They can pretend to not like one another all they want, they can pretend that they're not still talking to one another behind the scenes because trust me, I'm sure they are.  But my opponent at Climax Control is Veronica Taylor aka the Karen Smith of the group.  That girl is dumber than box of rocks.  I think she's on drugs more than she's not.  Who seriously thinks that they're relevant when they're not?  When they have to cling to their stable mates' fame and success?  Riding the coattails of Delia's success doesn't make you relevant or successful.

I don't need anybody to make me relevant or to help me stay successful.  I just have to rely on my own talent, something that you wouldn't know anything about, Veronica.  What's going to happen when you're left all on your own because nobody can trust you?!  What are you going to do then when you are nothing more than a glorified model?  You are what's wrong with this business.  You are the type of girl that is going to be worried about breaking a nail instead of winning a match.  And I really, really dislike people like you.  But I suppose, people dislike me too and that's okay.  I don't need people to like me to win matches.  All I need is the talent that I possess, something that you, Veronica know nothing about unless it's flashing a smile for a photographer.”

She just simply shrugs her shoulders at the camera before sitting on one of the tables, showing off her designer dress that was a coral color and skin tight.

;;Mikah  â€œI know you think that you are something to be reckoned with but you're really not.  I've faced a million girls just like you and they never amounted to anything either.  I know you have this long record here at SCW but that's nothing when it comes to facing me.  You don't know who you're going up against, you really have no idea.  You only have seen me in a few matches in the past couple of months, none of which have actually showcased my talents.  You don't want to believe that I'm the Bombshell Champion because of my talent, you and everybody else want to just pass it off as a fluke win, something that shouldn't have happened.  But the truth is, the win is legit.  I fought hard to win my match against Raynin and I won't have you and your other little cretin like friends say any different.  You don't want to believe that I'm for real, that I can easily be beaten.  You want to be the one to prove that I'm not worth something here in SCW but the fact is, I'm the champion.  I'm not going to go anywhere for a long time and that is something you can believe.  Veronica, I'm going to eviscerate you, just because I can't stand to look at you or simply be in the same building as you.  You and your silly little friends want to make everybody believe that you're not one united group but I can see through your little charade.”

She smirks at the camera as she leans back just a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œBut I don't expect any of your little friends to interfere because they don't believe in you or your skills.  They all seem to try to be doing their own things, which is good for them but bad for you.  You only seem to prosper when you are in a dominant group, one that seems to be hard to take apart and beat.  But the group is currently not together and you'll be all on your own, won't you?  You'll have nobody there to help you to get the win, the only win that could probably make you relevant in the wrestling community.  You say that I'm the one struggling to stay relevant but my championship here says that I'm the one that's relevant and that you're nothing more than a scrub trying to claw its way up to the top.  If we took a poll, I'm sure more people would hate you more than they would hate me.  And trust me, I've done some pretty horrible things in my career history, things that would make your skin crawl, Veronica.  Things that I won't mention because they don't seem to really matter here, now do they?  But you do need to know that I'm not a nice person either, Veronica.  You may be a bitch and a 'mean' girl, but I'm remorseless and I could care less about you or your pifitul feelings.  Feelings don't belong in a wrestling ring, if you want to talk about feelings take it to a shrink's office.  I have other things to deal with.”

Mikah stands up and fixes her dress before grabbing her championship and slinging it over her shoulder.  She was getting ready to leave the building, not wanting to be stuck in there any more.

;;Mikah  â€œI'll check in later.  I'm sure you'll miss me.  Laters.”

Mikah winks at the camera then begins to walk out of the building, leaving the cafeteria scene behind her.

It's All Fun and Games Till Someone Gets Hurt.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
|OFF-CAMERA| 4 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iii

Mikah glances at her husband as he lays on their bed playing his Playstation Vita.  She couldn't tell you what that was; video games were not her forte.  She rolls her eyes at him before throwing a hanger at him after she had taken a shirt off of it and packed said shirt in her suitcase.  She wasn't paying attention as she packed a few pairs of shorts until she felt the hanger hit her butt, clearly something that Gavin was aiming for.  She turns and gives her husband a look before walking over and snatching the Playstation Vita out of his hands.

;;Mikah  â€œI think I will take this with me over to bum-fuck nowhere.”

Gavin gives her a look, his eyes narrowing a bit at her as he watches her try to turn the device off.

::Gavin  â€œI will fight you for it right now.”

Mikah just laughs, not trying to be mean but she lets the laugh roll off of her tongue as she holds the device tightly to her body.  She watches as Gavin stands up, fixing his athletic shorts as he pushes his own hair out of his face.

;;Mikah  â€œThe only way that you'd win is if you sat on me because let's face it, you're getting a little chubby.  I think I see a tiny little roll...”

Of course he wasn't really getting chubby, she just liked to rile him up and tell him that he was.   After all, she was the one bringing home the money and supporting them, she had to have somebody to pick on.

::Gavin  â€œYou're seeing things.  Maybe we should get your eyes checked.”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at him, trying not to smile at him as he tells her that she's seeing things.

;;Mikah  â€œYes, I am seeing things.  I'm seeing a little lovehandle here and maybe a small pooch...”

She turns  back around to finish packing, shoving several different outfits to wear while she was wherever it was she was going.  She sighs as she looks at her ring attire, trying to choose what color she wanted to wear on Sunday.  The possibilities were endless, really.  She sighs before grabbing the neon yellow that's outlined in white and shoves it in her bag.

::Gavin  â€œYou're just trying to manipulate because you want me back in SCW with you, nice try.”

She turns to look at him, giving him her full attention, her eyes focused on him.

;;Mikah  â€œIf I was trying to manipulate you into returning to SCW, I'd either fuck your brains out or abstain from sex.  But now that the idea's placed in my head, maybe I'll try that.  And bee-tee-double-u, I'm talking about abstaining from sex.”

She grabs her fishnet tight things and shoves them in her suitcase before going to find her knee pads and the legging things that cover her boots.  She doesn't give Gavin another thought as she grabs the neon yellow legging things and puts them in her suitcase as well before grabbing a clean pair of knee pads as well.  She picks a white lace garter and puts it in the suitcase as well.  She didn't have time to worry about things like what she teasing her husband about, she didn't want to be that person.   She sighs as she grabs her to-go bag thing that had all of her showering necesseities: her high end cashmere shampoo and conditioner, her expensive Moroccan oil, toothpaste, her toothbrush, and some hair accessories.  She puts that in her suitcase before looking through hers hoes.  She picks out several pairs before grabbing her wrestling boots and putting them in a separate suitcase as well.

;;Mikah  â€œAre you coming with or are you staying here?  Either way, I don't care, I just need to know.”

He doesn't give her an answer, at least not right away.  It was something that bugged her and he knew it.  He did it often to get under her skin and most of the time it worked but she was just going to ignore it for the moment.  She just simply grabs her things and walks downstairs.

Just a Modelin'.
DOHA, QATAR.
|ON-CAMERA| 2 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iv

The scene opens up to a beach and it was pretty bare for being the middle of the afternoon.  The scene was pretty confusing because why would they be showing a beach?!  It didn't make any sense or at least it didn't seem to be making any sense.  That is until Mikah appears in a purple sequined bikini and her blonde locks down in pretty, beachy waves down her back.  The camera zooms out a bit, showing that there was some sort of professional photographer standing in front of Mikah, clearly taking pictures of her.

The camera shows as she poses before laying on her side in the sand, positioning the SCW World Bombshell Championship in front of her as the photographer snapped pictures of her.  She did each pose, giving sultry looks as models were known to do.

;;Mikah  â€œDoes this look familiar to you, Veronica?”

The camera continued to film as she posed again for the photographer, following his instructions althought she was not one to usually follow directions other than her own.

;;Mikah  â€œLook closely, Veronica.  I wouldn't want you to misjudge what's going on here.  So look closely and focus, don't be going off on a rant about calling people 'Huntys' whatever that is.  Just focus and pay attention.  Because I'm curious if this is familiar to you...”

She continues to do a few more poses before she just sits in the sand, letting the camera zoom in on her pretty face.

;;Mikah  â€œI know it is familiar for you, Veronica.  It's the only thing that you're good at, the only thing that you possess talent in.  And trust me, it's an easy talent to have because anybody can do it.  Sure, not everybody has the right body to do so but it's brainless talent.  But then again, what should I expect from you?  You were apart of thee most ridiculous faction known in the history of factions.  I'm surprised that Paramount Pictures haven't called you to give you a cease and desist letter because you are infringing on their territory of the ever popular movie Mean Girls.  I mean that is obviously where you got your name, right?”

She looks at the camera, a smirk settling on her face.

;;Mikah  â€œActually...Here, I do have something to read to you.  Something I found just. . .lying around.”

She pulls out a piece of paper that had been folded twice into a square.  She carefully unfolds it before clearing her throat to read the letter.

;;Mikah  â€œDear Miss Veronica Taylor.  This is a cease and desist letter, informing you of your copyright infringement of the term, Mean Girls.  If you do not stop using that term, I will have to file a civil suit against you and your teammates.  Debbie Allen, Paramount Pictures representative.”

Mikah tosses the paper to the side, raising an eyebrow at the camera.  It was clear that the letter was nothing more than a fake.

;;Mikah  â€œSeems to me somebody's not following the law!  Shame on you, Veronica.  I thought you were better than that.  Although, you are brainless so maybe that's not below you to do something such as that and hide a letter away so you could continue to use that name that you obviously stole from the movie.  How unoriginal can you be?  I mean, I get it, you don't have a brain so you use the first term that you came across and low and behold, it caught on.  Good for you, you found something that had kept you in the spotlight while Delia and Mercedes did all the work and you sat on your fat ass, enjoying the spotlight that you obviously did NOT deserve.

And the lack of brains is evident with the people that you had accepted into the group.  People like that one Twitter whore that everybody seems to talk about.  But she fits right in with you, doesn't she Veronica?  She seems to be right at your speed; dumb and moronic.  But I don't have to worry about her, she's off trying to find another deadbeat fiance.  You, on the other hand, I have to worry about on Sunday.  Although, I wouldn't call it worrying because you're nothing but a speck of sand in the locker room.”

She gives off a careless shrug as she looks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œYou might think that I don't amount to anything and that I'm just the champion because Raynin is a nobody.  But you better watch what you say because your friend Delia got beat by a nobody.  And don't say Delia isn't your friend anymore, I don't believe a word you girls spout out your trouty mouths.  And didn't you lose to Delia?  Or was that your partner Amanda?  I simply can't remember because all of you four girls are interchangeable and not that memorable.  So you don't have any room to be talking about wins or losses because I'm sure your track record isn't that good.  At least I have a championship that's worth something to my name.  And I will be written in the SCW history books whereas you will only be known as ½ of the former bombshell tag team champions.  Which I've said before is lame.  That means you have to rely on a partner to get gold, and not your own sheer talent.  Oh, but wait!”

Mikah stops for a moment, a glint in her eyes as she leans forward.

;;Mikah  â€œYou don't have any real talent, Veronica.  Your talent is solely in modeling, not wrestling.  You can talk a big game up on Twitter all you want, it's not going to hide the fact that your talent lies in the modeling industry and not in the wrestling one.  You can pretend that you're all big and bad and can hang with the big kids but we all know that once I beat you, you will sulk back to the kiddie table with your juice box and animal crackers.

And maybe after I wrap my legs around your neck and pull your trachea against my shin, crushing it you will believe that I'm here to stay.  That I'm not going to be going anywhere and that I'm not somebody you can just look over.  You and those other...cretins in the back can believe whatever you want.  You can believe that I asked or begged Mark Ward for the number one contender's match because I know the truth.  I know that I didn't ask to be put in any match of the sort.  I do my job.  I see that I'm booked.  I arrive.  I do my job.  I win.  I leave.  Simple as that.  There is no begging for a shot at the title, there is no begging for anything.  I just do what I'm supposed to do.  Plus, nobody wants to talk to either of those bosses because heaven forbid I hurt Christian's feelings.  I seriously don't know who's the bigger crybaby, Veronica.  You or him.”

Mikah simply shakes her head before standing up and wiping the sand off of her butt and the back of her thighs.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd as for this little stipulation that Mark Ward gets to pick because quote unquote, of the way I talked to him on Twitter, is a bit on the ridiculous side.  I didn't know that we were still in elementary school and there were tattle tales around.  For fucks sake, I can say what I want to say to whomever I want to on my Twitter.  If you don't like it, then maybe you better make an appointment with the doctor so he can monitor your level of butthurt.  Mark, I really hope you don't pick a stupid stipulation because I'm seriously not in the mood for stupid, girly bullshit.   I want to show up at the arena.  Change.  Kick Veronica's ass and then leave.  That's all.  I don't want to deal with the politics or the people behind the scenes.  I just want to kick that brainless cretin's ass and show her that she's worthless in my book.  So don't pick something stupid, although I'm sure it will be nothing too bright.”

She rolls her eyes before bending over and grabbing her championship.  She dusts the sand off of it before slinging it over her left shoulder.  She looks at it adoringly before kissing it.

;;Mikah  â€œThis thing looks so much better now that I've polished it and sanitzed it.  That horrible cretin that had it before me had it ruined.  There was dirt and grime all over it.  But don't you worry, I'll keep this belt all nice and shiny so that you Bombshells in the back can be envious of it.  And trust me Veronica, the only way that you will be getting close to my championship belt is if I smash it into your forehead after I win.  That's the only way that I am letting you close to it.  There will be no rematch for you after I decimate you and make you bleed through your trouty mouth.  Maybe then you will stick to modeling and your fragrance making.”

She looks around, the wind blowing her hair about a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œUgh.  I can't wait till this match is over so I can go back to normal civilization, this place is a dump.  See you soon, Veronica.  Hope you're ready to bleed through that trouty mouth!”

She winks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.

She turns to walk away, letting the camera get a good shot of her ass as she stops for a moment, looking around as the scene fades to black.