Author Topic: ∞Ties that Bind Us  (Read 344 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Ties that Bind Us
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:39:25 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">Family Ties.
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
|OFF-CAMERA| 6 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE i

Her breath slipped out of her lips in a slow motion like whoosh as she stood in the entryway of the house that she had grown up in in Seattle, Washington.  She smiled at the maid/housekeeper/nanny, Giselle. Giselle was the only adult that had been nice to her when she was growing up as a child so she still still felt that same gratitude towards the woman.  Giselle walked off, leaving Mikah to do as she pleased, not that Giselle would've stopped her anyhow.  But not that it mattered, she'd lived there for 18 years of her life and felt she could do as she pleased.

Mikah steps into the living room, looking at the couch that had been replaced in the last ten years since she'd been there.  She then walks over to the mantle above the fireplace before stopping and looking at her older brother, Mitchell and his wife Jaicelyn.  It appeared that they had two kids; a boy and a girl.  Mikah simply rolls her eyes at the pictures before moving down to her right and looks at the picture of her fraternal twin sister, MiKayla.  It appeared that she got married but she didn't have any kids yet with the lucky man.  Yeah, lucky man, Mikah laughed to herself before moving over and was surprised to see a picture of herself ten years ago on graduation day sitting there in a 5x7 picture frame.

She picks the frame up and looks at the photo and a small, miniscule smile crosses her face.  It was taken when she was giving her valedictorian speech, something she took from MiKayla.  Her parents never believed that she'd gotten good grades but they never saw her report cards as she'd hide them from her.  And they figured, as long as they didn't have to sign anything, that meant that she wasn't failing anything.  But it floored them with surprise to learn the day of graduation that MiKayla wasn't the valedictorian but Mikah was.  They hadn't realized that their daughter had been not just as smart as MiKayla but smarter.  

She reaches down and touches the glass on the frame, studying the reddish brown color her hair had been at the time.  She then looks at the mantle, her hand still holding the one picture before seeing a small picture of one of her senior pictures. It wasn't a big gesture or anything but it was something.

|||Bridgette MiKacek  â€œI know you won't believe me but we were so proud of you that day.”

Mikah sets the picture back down before turning to look at her mother.  Her eyes study the woman in front of her and can't see any resemblance to her.  She tucks her hair behind her ears before taking in the fine wrinkles and the graying hair before her mother offers her a place to sit down.  Mikah sits down in a chair instead, not wanting to leave space open for her mother to sit next to her.  She didn't really want to come to see her mother but she didn't want it to be one of those things that she regretted when she got older.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're right, I don't believe you.  Why would I believe anything that you say to me?”

|||Bridgette MiKacek  â€œBecause, I'm your mother, Mikah.  It might not mean much to you anymore but it still means a lot to me.”

Mikah scoffs and rolls her eyes at the thought of that.  She didn't believe it, not with the feeling that her mother always hated her when she was growing up.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd that's supposed to mean something to me?”

Her mother seemed shocked that Mikah would say something like that but her mother hadn't been around her for ten years and her mother had forgotten how Mikah was.

||Bridgette  â€œMikah, you shouldn't say things like that; they're not very nice.”

;;Mikah  â€œSee, that right there is why I talk to you the way I do, Bridgette.  Because you talk to me like I'm two years old, which is how you talked to me all throughout high school.  I'm not a little girl anymore, Bridgette and I won't let you treat me as such.”

Her mother again didn't seem to like being talked to like Mikah was talking to her.  She pursed her lips together before looking at her daughter.  Mikah had chosed to wear a pair of skinny jeans tucked into brown riding boots with some sort of accent around the ankle and a nice coral top.

||Bridgette  â€œI do not treat you like a two year old, Mikah.  I wish we could just talk without getting all frustrated with one another, wouldn't that be nice?”

;;Mikah  â€œI guess so. . .”

She didn't feel comfortable in the house she grew up in anymore; she had promised that she would never come back to this place but yet, here she was.  Her mother smiled at her, a kind smile one that Mikah didn't see growing up.

||Bridgette  â€œI think we need to talk about your childhood because I think we both have things wrong.  I know you think your father and I were not very. . .nice to you as you grew up but we were, Mikah.  You were just always that self sufficient child growing up; when you were a toddler, you wouldn't let us do anything for you.   It was hard, having a one year old little girl scream and push you away as she tried to put her own shoes or dress herself.  Did you know that you potty trained yourself and you weren't very old either. But you were a very determined little girl, Mikah.”

;;Mikah  â€œSo, that gives you the right to ignore me when I got older?!”

Mikah narrowed her eyes at her mother, scowling at her.  She knew that she was self sufficient but she believed that was because she didn't have any other choice but to be self sufficient.

||Bridgette  â€œNo, of course not.  I just gave up with you when you were two years old because by then, you were throwing full blown fits if I or your father tried to help you with anything.  It hurt too much when you'd scream at us, saying you hated us so we stopped trying to help you and decided to let you be the child you were going to be whether we liked that idea or not.”

;;Mikah  â€œSo you gave up on a two year old!?  What kind of mother were you?!”

Mikah didn't know what to believe or what really to think either.  What kind of parent just gives up on their child?  That is just letting your child feel like they don't matter or that they will never amount to much as they grow older.  Except Mikah pushed herself to amount to something, she didn't want to let her parents think they won or that they were right.

||Bridgette  â€œI know, but I was so emotionally drained by the time you were two, I felt like crying every day.  It was like stepping into a war zone when I would go into your bedroom to get you ready for the day.  And it was affecting MiKayla too; she became more clingy where you became more and more independent.  She wanted me to pay her more and more attention and it was the easier thing to do.  It wasn't right and saying sorry doesn't make it right.  But I am sorry, Mikah.  I should've done something different, something to let you know that I didn't hate you and I don't hate you.  You're my child and I've never hated you a day of your life.”

Mikah didn't know what to say because she didn't realize the truth of the situation.  She didn't realize that her mother couldn't handle the behavior that Mikah had shown at such an early age.  She just looks at her mother but is saved when Mitchell and his wife Jaicelyn walk in with their children in tow.  Mikah watches as their two children run around before noticing the car seat in Mitchell's arm.  She doesn't say anything, still processing the information that her mother had given her.  Did she believe her?  Was she supposed to believe her?  Or was this all some ploy to get her to forgive them and be a family again?

%%Mitchell MiKacek  â€œHey, Mikah.  This is my wife, Jaicelyn.  The boy running around is Boston and the little girl following after him is London and this little girl in here is Jersey.”

He talked to her like it wasn't a big deal that she didn't come around or that she felt like the family hated her.  Had it all been in her head because she was a stubborn child?  She didn't think that she would make something like that up, but maybe she would.

;;Mikah  â€œI have to go.  This...is a lot to process.”

Her mother nodded her head, understanding exactly where Mikah was coming from.  Mitchell just smiled politely as Mikah stood up and fixed her shirt.  This wasn't what she expected to find out when she came to the place.  She expected a knock-down drag out sort of thing instead.  But now she was leaving to go spend some time with Gavin before she had to go to Tunis, Tunisia.  She quickly says goodbye before hurriedly leaving the house and stepping out into the dreary weather that is known to be usual for Seattle.  She didn't know where to go from here.  Or what to do.

The Ties That Bind Us.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
|ON-CAMERA| 5 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE ii

Mikah sits on a stool in a dimly lit room, once again.  It seemed to be her favorite thing to do, really.  She always started in a dimly lit room but she didn't care if that had become her new thing, she had things to say and she didn't want to waste any time with any theatrical shit, at least not at the beginning. She might just save that for later, she wasn't entirely sure what she planned on doing.

;;Mikah  â€œThe things one hears these days.  It's surprising actually.”

The camera man zoomed in a bit, as Mikah sat still on the stool and straight up. She was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a cut off top, sporting her own tee.

;;Mikah  â€œThe thought that I am in this Bombshell Championship match blows people's minds.  Just because I haven't been around lately doesn't mean that I am not championship worthy and plus, I did beat three other bimbos to get this spot so what are people bitching about?!  You want to try to say I cheated to win?!  So you're going to say that I'm the person that told Veronica Taylor to come out there and screw Mercedes Vargas out of this opportunity?!  Because if that's so, you're living in a delusion.  I don't even speak to that woman, let alone barely know who she is.  I was just the right person in the right place and just because Mercedes was taken out of the picture from one of her former allies or whatever they are now, has nothing to do with me.  I was taking the opportunity to get a shot at gold and you're going to say that Jessie Salco or Amy Marshall wouldn't have done the same thing if they'd been in my place?!  Bullshit.  They'd have done the EXACT same thing I did to get the win.  It was the moment and I stole it and took the win, just like I promised that I would.  But that was last Sunday.  I'm more focused on better things. . .like, the ties that bind us.”

She narrows her eyes a bit, her mind still on the words that her mother had said to her the day before.  She hadn't decided how she wanted to react to what her mother said, she didn't know if she believed the woman or not.  But it was affecting her mood and her temperament.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm tied to my family, by blood whether I want to admit it or not.  I'm talking about my mother, my father, my brother, and my fraternal twin sister.  I couldn't severe that tie fully unless the revelation would come to be that I wasn't actually related to anybody but was told that instead.  But that wouldn't be possible, the proof was in the pictures.  I am a child of my parents and for that I apologize.  I apologize for them to you because they were shitty parents.  They ARE shitty parents and shouldn't have been allowed to procreate.  Picking favorites shouldn't be something permitted between children.  They should've been sent somewhere to be checked out to make sure that they had the right nerves in their brains.  Because I don't even want to believe that those two idiots that raised me are my true parents.”

She rungs her fingers through her loosely curled locks before crossing one leg over the other, staring at the camera for the time being.  She lets the silence linger around her, her thoughts focused on her family life, the one she had before she met Gavin and before she'd had Leighton.  It was making her mad to sit there and think that they had the audacity to say the things they did.  Well, not they, her mother was the only one that said things like that.  Her father wasn't there to back her mother's story up.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm tied to my daughter, Leighton by blood also.  She is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.  She makes life worth living and worth doing things so that she can have the very best life possible.  Is it possible that she's quite spoiled?  Yes, very much so.  But I want her to grow up to believe that she can do anything that she wants to with nothing holding her back, no negativity and no family bullshit that I went through.”

Another look passes through her eyes as she looks at the camera, focused solely on the lens, trying not to look away.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd I'm tied to Gavin by marriage, of course.  He is the only person in my life that I have let get that close to me.  Stupid?  Maybe, but that's love for you, isn't it?  I never understood love, really.  Not until I met him.  I'm not going to continue to talk about him, because I'm sure that I could go on and on and on about him.”

She just smiles briefly before the serious look takes over her face once more.  She sits there for a moment, letting the silence settle around her once more before she takes a deep breath.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd I'm sure that you, Raynin believe that you are tied to that championship like it's your own flesh and blood, like you deserve to be the holder of it.  But that tie can be severed with a simple 1..2..3 or a simple tap out.  How will you feel when you will have nothing to your name anymore? Nothing worth living for and nothing worth being around the company for?”

She tilts her head to the side a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not somebody you've ever faced in the ring, Raynin.  I'm sure you believe that I'm just like everybody else that you've faced; somebody trying too hard to take you off that pathetic little pedestal.  But I'm not going to be trying to do it because I am going to take that championship away from you.  I'm going to be the one to do it and it will be the shock of  your life.  And then what ties will you have left?  To the service?  To your family?  Oh...wait.  I'd try to take that back but you can't take back things once they've been said, right?  So everything I'm saying, I'm going to do whatever it takes to back them up. After Sunday, when you leave the arena championship-less, you will feel a feeling of despair set over you.  You will feel like all the ties you have left in this world won't matter, that you won't matter anymore and you know what, Raynin?  You're right.  You won't matter.  You already don't matter; you're just lucky.  You were lucky that Amy Marshall seemed to be having an off night.  But wait a minute here, didn't I just beat Amy Marshall in a fatal four way match?  So, seeing that she's not that hard to beat, should mean that you're a piece of cake to beat and take that championship away from.  And I'm sure that I'm right because I'm very rarely ever wrong once I've pegged a person like you to be that way.”

She just smirks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm not intimidated by you, Raynin.  I don't care if you have been around longer than I have here in SCW.  I don't even know if you have had success anywhere else in the World with wrestling but I simply don't care.  I trust my skills in winning on Sunday and I don't have to worry about what I know to be true.  I know that I can wrap my legs around your neck and pull your throat against my shin, cutting your air off as I crush your trachea forcing you to tap out with no other choice.  Then you'll feel like the nobody that you truly are, right?  You'll finally be finding that place in life that you deserve to be, where you should've stayed in the first place.  I find it funny that you think that you belong in the championship picture.  Girls like you don't last long in the spotlight, something about not being able to handle it.  Me?  I've been there before and I quite like it so I'm about to take that spotlight from you and shine it on me to add another tie to me, another bind to the company besides the contract I already have.  I hope you're preparing well.”

She winks at the camera again.

;;Mikah  â€œSee you soon.”

The camera stops recording and Mikah stands up, fixing her shirt a little bit before leaving the room, thinking about where she was going to go next.  Well she knew where she was going to go, actually.

Fighting Words.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
|OFF-CAMERA| 5 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iii

She walks into her house, still in the jeans and cut off top she had worn in her promo shoot. She sighs as she looks around, still in a funk from her little visit with her “family”.  She still didn't know how to process the information she'd been given and she definitely didn't know if she believed the words her mother had told her, either.  She runs her fingers through her hair as her Alaskan Klee Kaii puppy runs to her and she bends down and pets him behind his ears and lets him lick her hand once before he runs off.

She sighs before walking into the living room to see Gavin playing one of his usual video games.  She just watches him for a moment, feeling her mood still stay in that aggravated setting.  She didn't usually pick a fight but she was feeling rather contentious at the moment and he was the only person she could take her frustrations out on, even if he didn't know why.  And he most likely wouldn't know why.  She didn't want him to know that she'd gone to Seattle instead of coming right back to the city she lived in with him.  She didn't want him to even want to know and meet her hideous family.

;;Mikah  â€œIs this all you've done since I've been gone?  Sit on the couch and play that stupid....game?!”

He doesn't even glance at her as he plays his game with her watching him.

::Gavin  â€œOh, stop your complaining.  I do what I want.”

She takes a deep breath, in through her nose and slowly lets it out through her mouth.  She was still fighting the feeling of wanting to pick at him.  It was winning more than she'd like and she couldn't really help it, either.

;;Mikah  â€œApparently.  Apparently, that's all you do.  Like, ever.”

She was a bit snappy with him but she simply didn't care either.  She didn't care if she wasn't being a nice wife; she wanted to do something other than sit there and think and rethink about the conversation with her mother.  Sure, she could have done something  other than pick a fight with her husband. But it was her defense mechanism because she knew that he'd know almost instantaneously that something was wrong, that she wasn't feeling just right.  He knew her better than she sometimes knew herself and she wanted a distraction from that.

::Gavin  â€œAnd all you do is complain.”

She narrows her eyes at him before walking over to the TV that was mounted on the wall before unplugging the game system he was using.

;;Mikah  â€œRight.  Whatever.  Have fun playing your stupid video games, I'm leaving.”

She couldn't help herself, she couldn't stop playing the conversation with her mother over and over in her head.  And the more she did, the madder it made her.  She glowers at her husband, ready to throw something at him or something.

::Gavin  â€œHave fun with your stupid running.”

She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;Mikah  â€œWho said I was going on a run, Gavin James?!  I just said I was leaving. I didn't specify where I was going or what I was doing.  And even if I was going on a run, it's better than just sitting on your ass, wasting brain cells in a stupid video game.”

He finally looks at her, not that he had much of a choice as she was standing in front of his video game console.

::Gavin  â€œI just always assume you're running, given the fact that's literally all that you do.”

She just gives him a look before smirking a bit at him.  And not in a good way either, it was more like she had evil intentions with the look rather than just arrogant ones.

;;Mikah  â€œYup.  So since that's literally all that I'll do, I'll remember that the next time something else comes up.”

She walks towards the doorway, ready to go do whatever it was she had her heart set on doing.

::Gavin  â€œOf course you will.”

She flips him off, tucking her hair behind her ears.

;;Mikah  â€œOf course I will.  I'm going to go do something, so I don't waste away on the couch like a nobody.”

She doesn't give him much of a chance to respond as she grabs her suitcase and takes it to the laundry room.  She drops everything into the washer, puts her favorite high end detergent in, and the starts it before going up to her bedroom.  She goes into her walk in closet and packs three or four different wrestling attires, not sure what she was going to want to wear come Sunday for her match.  She then finishes packing the rest of her things before taking her three bags back downstairs.

;;Mikah  â€œHave fun being alone in New York City.  All by yourself.  Without me.  So you can lose more brain cells with those games.”

She watches as he gets up to plug in the video game console to go back to play whatever it was that he was playing before.  She wanted to say something but she pushed herself to walk out of the door, not wanting to start another fight.

Blogospehere oo2.
TUNIS, TUNISIA
|ON-CAMERA| 4 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iv

Dearest Fans,
            That's right, it's me, Mikah and I'm back with another fabulous blog update.  I'm sure you all were on the edge of seats, waiting for one, right?  I mean who else would you be waiting to hear a blog update from?  Veronica Taylor?  Mercedes Vargas?  Raynin?  Please, don't make me laugh.  You're all just waiting to hear from me so you can hear all about how my match went with last Sunday.  But if you were true fans, you'd already know that I won my match and I'm now waiting for my glorious shot at the gothic wonder, Raynin.  Which, will be coming to you in the main even this coming Sunday.  Exciting, I know.

I'm sure you're also wondering how I managed to pull off a win with three other whores in the same ring as me. Well, it certainly wasn't an easy task but I managed to do it.  Sure, there were some...technicalities with Veronica Taylor butting in to further whatever issue she has with Mercedes Vargas but that's not on me.  I just seized the opportunity I saw in front of myself to take the win.  Anybody else would've done the exact same thing.  It was the smart and the right thing to do because now I'm sitting pretty and just waiting for my championship match to come about.  It's nice feeling secure in one's job.  Don't you think?

Not that any of you readers could probably feel the same way.  You're probably employed by some greasy, disgusting fast food restaurant and have to wipe your mouth several times from drooling over the food.  But I'm glad some of you have no lives so that you can sit there, waiting to hear from me, your favorite little bombshell from good ole SCW.  I like to think that you sit there, at your keyboard of your computer and press that little refresh button over and over again on a daily basis to see if I put up another update.  But you'll only get an update a week, maybe not even that.  Sorry not sorry.

Let's talk about championship matches, shall we?  They always seem to be so intense and exciting and I can only hope that this match brings every ounce of excitement.   For you fans?  No.  Because I want it to be remembered as the match that stole the night, especially with the surprise twist that I was the one to become the new Bombshell Championness.  I know not very many people expect me to be able to beat Raynin, thinking my mind will be elsewhere.  Like on Gavin or on something else that's not important.  But they're wrong.  I get this sense of competitiveness when I get the chance to fight for a title and I feel like nothing can stop me.  And I'm not going to let some silly little girl stop me either.  I will win that championship and I will pry it from her hideous fingers.

Now let's talk about main eventing Climax Control.  It will be my first time ever main eventing the show for SCW. Exciting, really.  But the only downside will be having to wait and wait and wait for the show to be to that point where I get to walk out from behind the curtain to perform.  Really, I'm only looking forward to kicking the ever living shit out of Raynin so I can prove everybody wrong.  At this point, I'm not sure that my own husband believes I can beat her.  But I wouldn't know, I haven't been answering his phone calls or texts for the past twenty-four hours.  But that's neither her nor there.

Many people always ask me how I prepare for a match and I really don't have a certain method.  I like to run, so I usually run before the show starts and then during the show, I watch a few matches before going to the locker room to relax a bit and to empty my mind.  I focus my entire mind on the thought of beating my opponent.  I don't do any training on the day of the match, I do that on the days leading up to the match.  I keep the day of the match to prepare mentally for the match because some matches need more preparation in that field than others.  Although, I'm not sure that Raynin thinks about anything worth thinking about.  But that's just my opinion.

This will be the match that changes everything for me.  It will the turning point of my SCW career and I can't wait to shove it in everybody's face that they were wrong.  That they put all their tokens in somebody else's basket; the loser's basket, that is.  Personally, I don't have anything against Raynin, it's all business and all professional.  I am only doing what I have to do to get the win.  And I'm sure that is exactly what she is going to do as well.  Of course, I'll do it better because let's face it, I do everything better.  I have the better entrance, the better attire, and the better moves to make it be the match of the night.  Maybe of the month.  

Things are looking up for me.  Title match coming up and then after I win, it will be the good life.  Nothing will be spared for me.  I will have the best that there is to offer.  I will have the best locker room, with the best things inside of it and when people see me walking down the hallway, that championship slung over my shoulder will step to the side so they don't get in my way.  I will not move aside for anybody, they will step away from my path.  They will treat me how I deserve to be treated; like a queen.  I will expect no less than the best treatment and you can bank on that.  There will be no going back to the life of somebody who doesn't value the good life.  But it's not like I didn't already have that life, right?  The gold will only enhance what I already have.

Life is grand and I cannot wait for Sunday.  Hope you'll all be watching to see me capture my first championship here in SCW.

Xoxo,
Mikah.

The Fight.
TUNIS, TUNISIA
|OFF-CAMERA| 2 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE v

It'd been three days since her fight with her husband, Gavin Stephens and like usual, she was ignoring his every call and his every text message that he sent.  He'd even tried to call her on Skype but she didn't answer.   She had trained earlier in the morning after her run and now was laying in the bed in her extensive hotel room.  She sighs before hearing a knock on the door to her room.  She groans before getting up and opening the door to see her husband, Gavin standing there, his suitcase behind him.  She just looks at him, a bit blankly.

::Gavin  â€œI came to make sure you weren't taken like the hot blonde in the movie Taken.”

She just raises an eyebrow at him, not sure what he was getting at but she was still not going to talk.

::Gavin  â€œPretty sure that happened in a country like this...”

She just looks at him again before stepping to the side and letting him step into the hotel room and out of the hallway.  After all, she didn't want to cause a scene in the hallway.

::Gavin  â€œYou know I love ya, quit being a bitch.”

;;Mikah  â€œI thought you were staying in New York City with your hand.”

He just looks at her before running a hand over his face for a second.  He was obviously trying not to be too frustrated with his wife.

::Gavin  â€œDid you not just hear a word I said?”

She just shrugs her slender shoulders, looking at him, his two-toned colored hair hanging in his face a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œI heard you.”

::Gavin  â€œAnd do you believe me?”

She looks at him before shrugging her shoulders again as she loosely crosses her arms over her chest a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œWhich part?  The part that you love me or the part where you thought somebody was going to kidnap me?”

::Gavin  "The love part, silly.  Of course someone would try to kidnap you, you're the hottest woman in SCW.”

She takes a deep breath, trying to decide if she was still in a mood to want to fight with her husband.  She was trying hard to push the conversation with her mother out of her head but she couldn't seem to do so.  It was on repeat in her head.  She could do the mature thing and tell her husband what was going on but she didn't want to.  And she wasn't going to tell him, either.

;;Mikah  â€œI believe you love me.”

She knew that he loved her.  She loved him too, she just didn't want to tell him what was really going on.  And she wasn't going to apologize either.  She didn't believe that she had anything to really say sorry about.  She didn't feel sorry, at least not yet.

;;Mikah  â€œSo, are you going to sleep on the couch now that you're here?”

::Gavin  â€œYou know the answer to that question too.”

She just gives him a look.  She takes a deep breath before sitting on the couch, tired of standing and tired of trying to keep up the fight with her husband.

;;Mikah  â€œYou didn't have to come, you know.  I was doing just fine.”

::Gavin  â€œYeah, well I missed you.  And with you ignoring the fuck outta me, kinda left me little choice. ”

She just looks at him before shrugging her shoulders.  She didn't want to admit that she had maybe missed him too.  She was just stubborn, refusing to give in.

;;Mikah  â€œI missed you a little.”

It was the best she could do at the moment.  She couldn't give much else, not wanting to get into the whole ordeal about why she was being such a bitch.  She wasn't going to share that part of her life with him; she wanted it to stay in the past.  And she hadn't decided if she was going to leave it in the past or forgive her parents.  It was a hard decision.  Something she couldn't just decide on a whim.

::Gavin  â€œYou missed me.”

She just smiles at him and shrugs her shoulders, not really saying for sure that she did.  She couldn't help it, she was still in a funk.  She relaxes back against the couch before feeling Gavin sit next to her. She doesn't look at him as he sits next to her and she just sighs softly.

::Gavin  â€œSo are you ever going to tell me what's on your mind?”

;;Mikah  â€œNope.”

She shakes her head no as she glances over at him, hoping he wasn't too angry with that answer.  She knew he'd try to pry though, it was in his nature as her husband.  Plus, she'd probably pry if he was acting the way she was.

::Gavin  "Now lets turn that to a 'yes', and you tell me. 'Cause nothing ever gets solved, otherwise."

She looks at him and raises an eyebrow at him before once again shaking her head no.  She wasn't going to tell him and he could pry and pry all he wants, she was going to keep her lips sealed so that he didn't know all about her family drama.

;;Mikah  â€œAgain, nope.”

::Gavin  â€œYou know you drive me crazy sometimes, right?”

She simply nods her head, a half smile crossing her pretty face.  She kisses his cheek tenderly.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, that's why you love me.”

He just sighs before kissing her lips softly before she leans into him, snuggling closer to him. She was going to try not to snap at him or to pick another fight with him because they didn't need that.  She didn't need to be distracted by that going into her match either.

The Home Run.
TUNIS, TUNISIA
|ON-CAMERA| 2 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE vi

The scene opens up to show Mikah in a batting cage with a baseball bat in her hands. She was dressed in baseball pants that were tight and cut off just after her knees.  She had her socks pulled up underneath the ends of the pants and on her feet were baseball cleats.  She just had a simple tank top on with a baseball uniform like shirt over top, unbuttoned.  The colors were purple and white.  She chews on her bottom lip, not sure if she liked the theme that she had chosen for this little demonstration she was going to use for her promo.  She figured it was tomboy enough, even though she didn't even know if Raynin played baseball, she just chose a sport and made it the cliché version of tomboy.

She didn't, however, have a ball machine in there with her but instead some guy she'd hired to pitch to her.  She yelps as he pitches a ball to her and it comes whizzing past her face.

;;Mikah  â€œWatch what you're doing!”

She fixes her hair, as if one single strand was out of place before getting in stance and then swinging at the ball and surprisingly enough, she manages to hit the ball over the pitcher's head.

;;Mikah  â€œThis...this is what I think of when I think of the word tomboy.  A girl who loves to play sports.  Sports like volleyball or baseball.  I don't think of wrestling when I come across that word, although I do know that it comes up time from time.  I don't see what's so great about being a tomboy; you get to get almost hit in the face with a ball.  Maybe that's why most of my competition is a bit on the slow side, too many balls to the face.  And I mean that in whichever way you want to take it, honestly.

But Raynin, my dear, dear opponent on Sunday.  Is this what you would do in your free time?  Swing a metal baseball bat at a ball being thrown at you?  Or were you too poor to even afford those sort of lessons?  Is that why you chose wrestling?  Because you were too poor to excel in anything else?  I'm betting so.  See, life wasn't easy for me but I had money at my fingertips.  If I wanted to do something, I'd do it freely without worrying about the fee or the pricetag that was hung up with it.  Now am I saying that you're poor now?  No, not at all.  I really don't know what you're like now because you haven't done anything really noteworthy to catch my attention.  And before you have something to say about my absence lately, I know, I haven't been around much lately.  But that's all about to change, Ray.  Is it okay if I call you Ray?!  Great.”

She winks at the camera before swinging the bat at another ball, smirking as she hits a grounder to the other side of the cage.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's going to change because you have something that I want, Ray.  And I'm not going to ask you for permission to take it from you, I'm just going to do it.  I'm either going to pin you, fair and square in the center of that ring or I'm going to wrap my legs around your neck and pull your head so that your trachea is being crushed against my shin.  It doesn't matter how I win, Ray because I'm going to relieve you of your championship duties, they will no longer be of your concern.  I will be the one with autograph signings and photoshoots, not you.  I will be the one to bring prestige back to that championship belt.  Of course, I'll have to clean it and polish it some because I'm sure it's rather dusty since you've been carrying it around.  No offense.

I bet you aren't even going to be taking me seriously and aren't really considering me a threat.  But how would you know that I'm not a threat, Ray?  I haven't been around enough for you to know what I'm like.  You don't know how I am in the ring.  I've only had a select few matches here in SCW and none of them have really showcased what I can do in the ring.  Were they good matches?  Yes, because let's face it, any match that I am is going to be good.  But are they the best that I've ever competed in?  Of course not, that's absurd.”

She swings at another bl and smirks as she hits it over the pitcher's head to the right.  She adjusts her skin tight pants before leaning on the bat as she pushes it into the ground a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œYou see, Ray.  That's the great thing about being in a match with you; you really won't know what I'm capable of.  You can compare me to the likes of the other girls in the locker room, but let's face it, none of them are like me either.  They all have their qualities, I'm sure but nobody in that room can touch me.  Look at what I did to Amy Marshall, Mercedes Vargas, and Jessie Salco last week.  I beat the odds in a fatal four way match.  And that is impressive, if you wanted to know.  

The odds won't be that much stacked against me in our match, Ray.  It's just me and you, fighting it out for that championship gold that you carry with you.  But don't worry, I'm going to make your luggage that much lighter come Sunday night.  I'll be the one with much heavier luggage and you won't have to worry about the baggage claim anymore.  You'll just have to focus on not drowning in your own despair.”

She tucks her bangs out of her face before rmoving back into batting stance and swinging and perfectly hitting the ball over the pitcher's head again.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't want to start boring you with my words, telling you over and over how much I'm going to enjoy beating the ever living hell out of you and taking that title away from you.  I'm not going to start to repeat myself because well, I'm not like your other opponents.  I'm going to let it speak for itself, just like I know how.  So I hope you're getting ready for our match, Ray.  Because this match is going to be an easy home run for me.”

She winks at the camera before hitting another ball, it hitting the top of the cage to signal a home run.  She tosses the bat down and takes the button up shirt of the uniform off and tosses it onto the ground.

;;Mikah  â€œSee you soon.”

She nods discreetly to the camera man, letting him know that she was done filming before she grabbed the shirt and the bat before leaving the batting cage.  She shimmies a bit, trying to shake the feeling of being a tomboy off of her, as if it was a contagious disease, instead of just a life choice.  She was going to be ready for the match, she could feel it in the pit of her stomach.

Ready to go.
TUNIS, TUNISIA
|OFF-CAMERA| 1 DAY UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE vii

She collapses on the couch after running back into the hotel room and she gasps for her breath.  It had been her third run of the day and she was already mentally preparing for a fourth run, even though she knew her husband would have some sort of protest about it.  She didn't understand why he was so against her running habits; she loved to run.  She loved the way it made her feel and the way her muscles ached after she got done running.

;;Mikah  â€œGavin?”

She didn't know if Gavin was still in the hotel room or if he had gone out to explore.  She relaxes against the couch before dozing off.  She was shaken awake nearly an hour later to see her husband standing over her with a slightly concerned look on his face.

;;Mikah  â€œWhat?  What's wrong?  Did somebody die?!”

::Gavin  â€œI thought you were dead!  You weren't waking up when I called your name and I was worried!”

She just laughs a bit before sitting up and pulling her hair back up into a ponytail.  It was cute that he worried so much about her.  She just leans up a bit and kisses him full on the mouth.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're so cute when you worry, you know that?”

He scowls a bit.

::Gavin  â€œI was seriously worried, Mikah.  But that's not the point, are you ready for your silly little match on Sunday?”

;;Mikah  â€œSilly little match?!  Gavin, it's a championship match.  It's not silly, it's important.  It's important to me, so it should be important to you.”

She wasn't going to start another argument with him, that wasn't her intentions.  She wanted him to be happy for her, that she was moving up in her workplace.

::Gavin  â€œI know but I really don't like sharing you with your job.”

She chuckles a little at him before wrinkling her nose at his pouty face.  She pushes her bangs away from her face before standing up.

;;Mikah   “Since I'm such a loving and caring wife, I'll let you take me out to supper. Just no fast food shit, got it?”

She winks at him before walking into the bathroom to shower before they were to go anywhere to eat.  She takes a good forty-five minute shower before getting out and drying off before dressing in a pair of green panties and a matching bra before tugging on a pair of skinny jeans and pairing it with a simple top that was black.   She shoves her feet into her black stiletto heels before she hurries and does her hair and make up.

::Gavin  â€œJesus, Miks, you take longer than anybody I know to get ready.”

His sudden appearance at the door made her jump and drop the lid to the liquid eyeliner pen she had been using.  She cursed before grabbing it and putting it on the pen.  She glowers a bit at her husband before throwing the pen at him.

;;Mikah  â€œFuck, Gavin.  Do you have to walk like a fucking cat all the damn time?!  Make some noise so I know you're coming.  Fuck.”

He chuckles at her as she squirts her Dot by Marc Jacobs on her wrists, cleavage, and neck before walking over to Gavin.

::Gavin  â€œI hope you don't scare that easy in your match otherwise you'll have a hard time coming up with the win.”

She just rolls her eyes at him before grabbing his hand and tugging him away from the bathroom.  She didn't want to waste anymore time in the hotel room.  She wanted to see what Tunis, Tunisia had to offer, if anything.  But most of all, she wanted to relax before her match on Sunday.  And she couldn't think of a better way than spending time with her husband.  Even if it was dinner and she was likely only going to eat a salad and by eat, it means pick at a salad with her fork.

;;Mikah  â€œI am going to win come Sunday night and then you will have to shower me with gifts.  And I love you.”

She just smiles at him as she grabs her purse, ready to leave for the night and only to return after they found somewhere to eat and satisfied their hunger.  She wasn't going to focus on the match tonight, she was going to focus on showing her husband the attention he deserved.

Interview.
TUNIS, TUNISIA
|ON-CAMERA| SEVEN HOURS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE viIi

Mikah had decided to train early this morning  with Gavin even though it wasn't something she liked doing on her match day.  She was hoping to take a nap but she was still at the arena.  She runs her fingers through her wavy blonde locks as she sits on the bench in the women's locker room.  She covers her mouth as she yawns before she leans back against the lockers, letting her eyes close for a moment or two.  She then forces herself to wake up before she gathers her things, looking down at her ring attire; the bra like top with the matching cheeky boyshort bottoms with the stylish hole on her right hip.  She'd chosen to wear her white colored ones for the match so she was wearing her turquoise ones at the moment.  

She stands up, grabbing her bag and throwing the extra clothes in her bag, ready to go take a small nap before the show started.  She pulls the door open to see SCW's backstage reporter Pussy Willow standing there, her hand up in the air like she was ready to knock.  She also had a camera crew following her and Mikah narrows her eyes for a minute.  She didn't ask for this bimbo to come find her, it wasn't something she had wanted to do.

;;Mikah  â€œCan I help you?”

Pussy Willow smiles brightly at the blonde bombshell before fluffing her own hair up and pushing her breasts up.  Mikah wasn't sure how she was supposed to act around the woman.

**Pussy Willow  â€œMikah, I just wanted to get in a quick interview.  I've never interviewed you so I thought that this would be the perfect time!  Right before your championship match against Raynin, the defending champion.”

Mikah just looks at the woman, still confused.  The show wasn't about to start for another seven hours or so, so why was she here?  Mikah sighs again before shrugging her shoulders and dropping her bag down to her feet.

;;Mikah  â€œIf you must. . .”

Mikah watched as Pussy Willow adjusted herself once more before moving to stand next to Mikah.  Mikah tolerated it the best she could, doing her best not to push the woman away from her.

**Pussy Willow  â€œI'm standing here with the number one contender for the Bombshell Championship, Mikah.  Mikah, tell me how you are feeling right now?”

There was a reason Mikah avoided backstage interviewers like the plague: generic, stupid questions like that.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm feeling like I want to get this show on the road.  So, anxious is the term I would put with that to put the feeling into a term.  Nervous?  Nope, not nervous because I know that I am better than the so-called champ.”

She didn't care if she was being conceited because she solely believed that she was better than her opponent.  At least in the ring, anyways.

**Pussy Willow  â€œHow did it feel last week when you won the fatal four way when the odds were stacked against you?”

Mikah chews on her bottom lip for a moment, thinking about the question and mulling it over in her head.  There was only one feeling that she'd had and she felt arrogant.  She didn't know if that would make sense to the likes of Pussy Willow and the fans that would be tuning in to see what she had to say.

;;Mikah  â€œIt felt right.  I was the right person to win.  Could you honestly say that Mercedes Vargas would even be a worthy person to be called the number one contender?  Hell no, not with her involvement with Delia.  She'd probably just hand the title right over to Delia.  And what about Amy Marshall? She had her chance with the gold and she couldn't hold onto it, could she?  I don't think she deserves another chance at the gold.  Time to her to start at the bottom of the barrel.  And then I still don't even know who in the blue hell Jessie Salco is.  Or why she was even included in that match.  It was a cluster fuck of a match, if you ask me.  And of course, the right person won: me.”

If anything, Mikah was conceited.  She knew how to play herself up and be involved in herself. It was a trait that she was trying to make sure that her daughter didn't have.  But it was hard because it was one that she'd had mastered since she was a young child.

**Pussy Willow  â€œDo you think that you have what it takes to beat Raynin?”

Mikah let a laugh slip through her lips as she heard the question roll off of Pussy Willow's tongue.  It was an absurd question or at least Mikah thought so.

;;Mikah  â€œDo I think that I have what it takes to beat Raynin?  That is such a stupid question, PW.  Where'd you get these questions?  Google?  Yahoo?  Some stupid chat room?  You're so stupid.  I know that I can beat her.  I don't have to think about it because it's not worth thinking about.  You should be asking her if she thinks she can beat me.  She's never been up against me and what she has seen me do in the ring is only part of what I can do.  She doesn't have a clue as to who's she's going up against.  It's kind of funny that she's relatively in the dark about what type of competitor that I am, don't you think?  Because she's had more than several matches here in SCW that showcase her talent whereas I've had what?  Four or five?  It's laughable that she is going to base her opinions on what she has seen of me already. Laughable.”

Mikah shakes her head a bit before smirking at the camera before looking back at Pussy Willow, waiting for the next dim-witted question that she was sure the woman would ask.

**Pussy Willow  â€œHow does it feel to be in the main event?”

She lets a grin slip over her face as she thinks about being in the main event of Climax Control. It was rather exciting.  She couldn't remember if she'd ever main evented a show in a singles match or ever, for that matter.

;;Mikah  â€œI love it.  I love that I'm going to be the one closing the show by taking that championship away from Raynin's ugly little hands.  It will be the last thing the fans see before they go home and it will be a wonderful way to close the show.  It will be the match of the night, I can guarantee you that, PW.  I will make sure of it.  I will make sure that I make Raynin tap out or that I get the 1..2..3 in any way that I see fit.  I will take whatever opportunity that presents itself.  Just like I did last week with Mercedes Vargas when her ex-friend, Veronica Taylor inserted herself in the match.  Does that mean that I was the one to cheat to win?  No.  I just took advantage of a bad situation and anybody else would have done the same.  This isn't Disney World, it's more like a shark tank and you have to bite people to get to the top of the food chain.”

She pushes her hair behind her shoulders to get it out of her face.  She had almost thought about tying it up in a ponytail but thought better of it.

**Pussy Willow  â€œYou're not overlooking Raynin's abilities, are you Mikah?”

Mikah laughs a little bit before looking at Pussy Willow with an eyebrow raised.  She knew what Raynin was about, she'd watched some of her matches and she did a little bit of research on the champion.  Mikah knew what to expect when it came to the ring and she wasn't about to let Raynin pull any surprise on her.

;;Mikah  â€œYou mean the fact that she wears an eye patch out to the ring?  I think that's the most fucking stupid thing I've ever seen or heard of in my life.  An eye patch to make things more 'even' for her opponents.  Bitch, who do you think you are?  The goddess of wrestling?  Do you think that everybody should bow down to your feet so that you feel that they are on the same level as you?  Bitch, you can leave that ugly eye patch in the back in a few hours otherwise I'll fucking remove it from your hideous face.  Don't be thinking I need your help in the ring; trust me, it won't be even for you with two hands and two feet, let alone two eyes.”

Pussy Willow frowns a bit at Mikah's words.

**Pussy Willow  â€œNo, I meant her wrestling abilities, not what she chooses to wear to the ring.”

A sigh escapes Mikah's rosy pink lips as she looks at the woman standing to her right.  She was getting slightly annoyed with the questions the woman was asking.

;;Mikah  â€œSo you want to know if I think she can wrestle?”

Mikah looked at Pussy Willow to see her nod her head.  She rolls her eyes.

;;Mikah  â€œApparently she did something right  because she's the champion, isn't she? Unless she got on her knees for one of the head honchos, which I highly doubt it because look at the girl, she's not exactly what I would call attractive.  So yes, I'm sure that she has some sort of abilities in the ring.  But do I think she's the most talented person on the roster to face?  No, I don't.”

She just shrugs a bit, trying to seem empathetic but she definitely wasn't empathetic towards anybody but her daughter and husband.  She didn't care if it showed that she was almost heartless to everybody else.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't care if she thinks I'm just some ditzy blonde without a clue because she'll have a rude awakening when we meet in that ring and I'm the one to take it to her.  I'm not like Amy Marshall, Raynin.  I'm a whole different person that you haven't a clue about.  I'm not going to let you get by me and I'm going to personally make sure that you do not go home with that championship.  You've held onto it far too long in my opi

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Ties that Bind Us
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »
 hit her.”[/color]

She smirks at the camera before shrugging her slender shoulders a little bit.

**Pussy Willow  â€œAny last words for Raynin?”

She bites her bottom lip a bit, thinking for a moment as she let the question linger between the two of them.

;;Mikah  â€œRaynin, I'm excited to meet you in that ring in a few short hours.  I'm excited to compete for that championship something that some of the girls signed to contracts here in SCW will probably never get the chance to do.  I do hope you're ready and I do hope you're going to bring your A game because you are going to need it and that much more.  I have never been more focused in my entire life and I certainly hope that you don't over look one simple thing as my looks and judging me to be like all the other blondes in the world.  Because that is going to be one big mistake.  So, I hope you're ready because I'm more than ready.  See you soon.”

She winks at the camera before bending down and grabbing her bag.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

She walks off, leaving Pussy Willow with the camera crew.  She was going to go back to the hotel room that she shared with her husband and get a small nap in before the show.  She wanted to be rested up before her match and she wanted her mind to be clear as well.  After all, she wanted to celebrate when she wins.