Author Topic: ∞Out of Boredom  (Read 280 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Out of Boredom
« on: April 17, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 595px; margin: auto;">Boredom really kills.
New York City, NY
|OFF-CAMERA| 3 WEEKS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE i

Mikah sighs as she plops down next to one Gavin Stephens on the couch in their New York City home.  He glances at her from the corner of his eye, his attention still mainly on the video game that he was playing that Mikah really didn't know anything about—or care to know anything about either.  She sighs again, making the noise much more louder than before and slightly more dramatic.  Again, Gavin just glances at her from the corner of his eye, choosing to stay quiet.  That definitely didn't help matters any as Mikah glowers at him from her spot on the couch.  He continues to play whichever video game he was into for the week as Mikah crosses her arms over her chest, barely even watching the screen.  She couldn't keep up with his games; he was like a manwhore but with video games; a different flavor every week.

She glances at her nails and tilts her head to the side, examining them before looking at Gavin again.  She could tell he was really into the game, barely even recognizing that she was there.  Normally, she didn't mind that he played video games because it gave her an excuse to go out and run for another time.  But she'd already gone on three runs for the day and didn't think she wanted to try to sneak out of the house for a fourth.  She reaches up and carefully tucks her hair behind her ear, watching him for a moment then watching the screen.  She wasn't stupid and if anybody implied that she was, she wouldn't let them know any different as she liked to use that against them.  She loved when people just believed that she was just some ditzy blonde without a clue and she was really good at acting like she was until she proved them wrong.  She knew a little about video games or from what she saw when sat with Gavin as he played them and she read or she painted Leighton's toes.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're boring.”

Gavin looks at her but only halfway, not really wanting to take his attention away from the game.  She gives him a look as she seriously contemplates on turning the game off, even though it would probably cause some sort of argument between them.  She lets out a breath of air between her lips as she pulls her knees up to her chest, her feet on the couch cushions.  She watches as her Alaskan Klee Kai puppy, Dexter runs into the room and she smiles at him before lifting him and putting him on her lap.  She pets him and cuddles him a bit before telling him to go get his leash.  She glances at Gavin before getting up and walking over to the stand that held Gavin's gaming systems, the surround sound bar thing, and whatever else they needed on there and turned the power off on his gaming system.

::Gavin  â€œWhat the fuck!”

Mikah just smiles sweetly at him before bending down to grab Dexter's neon green leash from him and hook it to his neon orange collar.  Gavin glares at her as he turns the system back on, probably to try to do some damage control.  He was too frustrated with her to even ask why she was taking Dexter on another run.  She was even contemplating on returning to SCW to cure herself of this boredom.  But she was going to run first and see where that put her on the boredom spectrum.

It's the Easy Life
New York City, NY
|OFF-CAMERA| 2 WEEKS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE ii

Mikah looks at her daughter as the nail technician finished up the nine year old's pedicure.  Her toes were already done in a turquoise color with an anchor on them for a design.  She smiles at her young daughter, looking over the young girl's features and noting how much the young girl looked just like her.  She smiles at her daughter as Leighton sits still, now letting the polish dry.  Mikah then takes this time to go up and pay for both pedicures.  

After she paid for both of them, Leighton walked over to her ready to go.  Mikah smiles down at her young daughter as they walk out of the nail salon and spa and onto the busy streets of New York City.  She took the nine year old's hand, not wanting to lose her in the busy of the streets.  They hurried along the sidewalk, weaving in and out of people before Mikah found Leighton's favorite little ice cream parlor.  She smiles at Leighton as they step inside and Mikah fixes the skirt of her dress.  They each got their usual: Leighton getting her favorite, Snap, Mallow, Pop and Mikah chose strawberries and cream.  They pick out a spot and sit down, Leighton grabbing her spoon and instantly digging in.  But Mikah however sits there, staring at the small dish of ice cream, calculating in her head how many runs she's going to have to go on to burn it off.

;:Leighton  â€œEat, mommy.”

Mikah glances across the table at her daughter and offers the girl a smile.  It was hard to hide her issues from the young girl but she tried her best.  She grabs her spoon and takes a spoonful of the ice cream and takes a bite of it, letting it melt in her mouth a bit before swallowing it.

;;Mikah  â€œLeigh, how would you feel if mommy chose to go back to work?”

Leighton shrugs her shoulders as she ate her ice cream, content in doing just that for the moment.  Before she looks up at her mother again.

;:Leighton  â€œDo you want to go back to work?”

Mikah looks over her daughter's face, wondering how she was so mature at only nine years old.  She didn't like it that much but it's what happened when you were gone more than you were home.  It tugged at Mikah's heart a bit, thinking about just how much of her daughter's life she had missed.  But what other choice did she have?  Leighton had to go to school and Mikah had to work.  Okay, well financially she didn't have to work but life would become boring and dull if she just sat at home and going on run after run and watching Gavin play those hideous video games.  So, she needed wrestling in her life.

;;Mikah  â€œI've been thinking about it.  I don't want to upset you, though.  You are my daughter and I love you so much, Leighton.  I know you like it when I'm home and I know you like playing video games with Gavin.  And if you want me to stay, I understand.”

Leighton smiles at her mother, happy to hear her mother say she loves her again.  Mikah had never been short on saying it but she had always felt like a bad mother if she chose to wrestle but then felt smothered when she stayed home with her daughter.  It was never a good situation for her.

;:Leighton  â€œI won't be upset if you go back to work, that's what you love to do.”

So matter of fact about it, which made Mikah curious if Leighton knew exactly what she wanted to do when she got older.

;;Mikah  â€œLeighton, what do you want to be when you grow up?”

Leighton takes another spoonful of ice cream as she looks at her mother.  Mikah takes another bite of her ice cream, her eyes focused on her daughter.

;:Leighton  â€œI wanna be a neurosurgeon.”

The answer shocked Mikah.  Her little girl was already sure about the career field she wanted to go into and not just that, she had the exact field she wanted to be in.  There was no hesitation in her voice, no faltering either, she was that determined.  She felt that it was a trait that Leighton had required from her because even with her shitty ass parents, Mikah made something of herself.  Leighton had it relatively easy though, in retrospect.  Mikah made sure she was offered every opportunity that was given to her.  It was never talked about or mentioned, but Mikah put Leighton into dance when she was four years old and when they made New York City their official home town, Mikah found Leighton the best dance class in the city and enrolled her into it.  It was apart of the nanny's job to get her there but recently, Mikah's been taking her.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're such a beautiful, and smart little girl.  I'm proud to be your mother, Leighton.  Don't let anybody tell you different.”

Leighton beams at her mother as Mikah takes another spoonful of her ice cream, her mind wandering back to a time in her life that she wouldn't relive for nothing.

FLASHBACK TO WHEN MIKAH WAS SIX YEARS OLD

Mikah and her twin sister sat at the table, each coloring the same picture of a dog and a cat, something they'd  found in their identical coloring books.  Mikayla was chatting about nothing, just talking to make noise as she colored or to be more specific, scribbled all over her page.  Mikah looked at her sister's jumbled colors of purple, pink, yellow, green, and blues before looking at her own picture.  Her puppy was coloring black with brown spots and her cat was colored yellow with orange stripes.  She had stayed in the lines, nothing out of place.  She smiles to herself before showing their mother.

;;Mikah  â€œLook, mommy!”

Their mother looks at Mikah's picture and turns her nose up at it before looking at Mikayla's coloring page before beaming at the dark haired twin.

##Mikah's mother  â€œOh, Mikki!  That is a
perfect picture that you've colored!  So much better than your sister's!  I'm going to put it on the fridge so your daddy can see.”

Mikah's smile disappeared, watching as her mother showed her sister that much more affection as she taped the drawing to the fridge.  Mikah looked down at her picture before sighing and ripping it up and then putting it in the trash can.

END OF FLASHBACK

Mikah smiles at her daughter, pulling herself out of her flashback as she takes one last spoonful of her ice cream and eats it before getting up and putting the dish in its proper place.  She watched as Leighton did the same thing before she took her daughter's hand and left the little ice cream parlor to head back home, ready to annoy Gavin a little more.

It's the Easy Life
Malaga, Spain
|ON-CAMERA| 2 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE iii

Mikah was sporting her neon turquoise bikini, the top was strapless and in a bandeau fashion while the bottoms were a low rise bikini style.  She was planted on her leopard print beach towel, her skin looking oiled up from just having put tanning oil on her body.  She grabs her bottle of water and finishes it off before tipped her sun hat back down over her sunglasses covered eyes.  She glances up at the camera crew, who were waiting for her to say something about her match or at least something  worth while.

;;Mikah  â€œI just love the beach, don't you?”

She leans back just a little bit, relaxing underneath the hot spring sun's rays.  She was comfortable with being just on the beach.

;;Mikah  â€œI could stay out here all day....but that wouldn't help you guys, now would it? You'd just be stuck here until I chose to say something productive.”

She smirks at them, thinking about doing just that.  But she didn't want to be that mean, did she?  Probably.  She probably did want to be that mean, that's who she was and especially to fat, balding camera men that looked at her with drool slipping down their face.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm happy to be back; I was going a bit stir crazy at my house.  Trust me, I absolutely love New York City but staring at the same walls everyday isn't much fun.  Granted, it's better than any place this shit hole of a city offers.  Except this beach; I love this beach.  It reminds me that there are some good things about everything and probably everybody.  Except my opponent.  There's absolutely nothing good about her.  She looks like some trailer trash that was picked up off the side of the road and was offered a job because somebody felt sorry for her.”

Mikah turns her nose up a bit, staying silent for a moment or two.  In reality, she didn't even know who Traci Patterson was.  She couldn't even remember if the girl was employed her before she took a small absence from the company.

;;Mikah  â€œI mean, seriously, Traci.  Who are you!?  Were you around before I took a small break?  Or was I gone for so long that they just gave anybody a job?  Well, I suppose that's true. Because the bombshell division has gone downhill.  Thank God I came back when I did; otherwise that has been that retired might be feeling the need to return and soon.  Can't have that, now can we?”

She shakes her head no, agreeing with what she was saying.  She hoped nobody took it personally because she didn't really like anybody that had a vagina, it was just how she was.

;;Mikah  â€œMaybe you're thinking the same thing as I am, I really don't know.  Because where are you?  I haven't heard anything from you in a while.  Did you learn a disappearing trick that you know how to just poof disappear and then reappear whenever you want?  Cause, I wish I could do that sometimes. Mainly when I have to face trollops and hoes like you.  Oh but how can I call you a hoe when I don't even know who you are, you ask?!”

She acts like she is thinking for a moment before rolling her eyes a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause.  You're like every other bombshell that thinks she's worth something. But then again, I even think the Mean Girls are hoes and I really don't know them either.  I do know that I probably like them more than I like you, Traci.  At least they're around and people know them or about them.  I know absolutely nothing about you.  I don't know if you even know how to wrestle or if you just decided to wake up one day and say, hmm, I think I'm going to become a bombshell.  I've tried to look up information on you and there's just...nothing!  You must not be of any importance to the company because you're not mentioned anywhere.  Boring.  That also means that you have nothing that screams look at me or pay attention to me stamped anywhere on your body or in your brain.  Maybe you should become a little more noticeable and people would know you.”

The blonde bombshell shrugs her shoulders as she looks at the camera, even though it was a little hard to tell where she was looking due to the sunglasses covering her face.

;;Mikah  â€œWhatever.  I don't care about you Traci, all I care about is winning.  And really, I'm just here to wrestle to cure some boredom.  And you'll be a fun little exercise on that, trust me.  I can't wait to wrap my legs around your throat and pull your throat down against my shin, giving you no other option but to tap out.  Don't worry about it, because it's going to happen.  It's going to be the one thing I am going to set myself out to do come Sunday night.  That, and crush your little trachea.  Oh but wait, I'm sure you'll mention ring rust and how I've probably gained some weight but I can assure you there has been no weight gain anywhere on this body.”

Mikah stands up, showing her body off.  Her body was definitely more on the skinny side but it was toned in all the right places.  She ran at least three times a day, sometimes four if she felt the need to.  And sometimes she did her zumba work out DVDs to keep herself in even better shape.  She places her hands on her hips as she lets the camera man get a get view of her body.

;;Mikah  â€œCome Sunday, Traci, you will be the one that is the loser and I will be the one that is going to be announced as the winner.  So I hope you don't have your hopes set high because your hopes should always be set a little below average if anything.  So, Traci.  I can't wait to crush your trachea!  See you soon.”

Mikah winks at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

She sits back down and makes a shooing motion with her hand, telling the camera man to go away so she could have some peace and quiet and finish tanning.  She was curious what her husband was doing as she lays back to lay in the sun, enjoying the warm weather and escaping from New York's roller coaster weather.</div>