Author Topic: ∞A Harsh Reality  (Read 310 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞A Harsh Reality
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:20:54 AM »

\'user

<div style="width: 700px; margin: auto;">For Your Entertainment
Belfast, Northern Ireland
|ON-CAMERA| 2 DAYS UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE i

The scene opens up to see Mikah sitting behind a table in a small room, that was slightly chilly that made the hair on her arms stand up.  Two detectives stood on the other side of the room, looking in at her through the two-way mirror.  They watched as she checked her nails, making sure that there wasn't any dirt underneath them.  She looks up, her eyes catching one of the detectives, although there was no way that she could know that they were there, right?  But the smirk that she gives him makes it seem that she knows exactly where he was standing and that he was studying her intently.  She just tilts her head to the side, allowing a slightly crazy look to be plastered on her face.  It was easy for her, after all she had a pretty good track record of being slightly crazy at times.

∞Detective 1 “Shouldn't we go in there?  She's taunting us with those eyes of hers.”

The other detective just laughs at him, clearly more experienced in this field of work.  The other detective didn't seem to know why he was laughing but he chuckled, more nervously as his partner laughed.  Mikah on the other hand seemed completely calm as she sat in the small room, it chilled a bit to make her uncomfortable.  She picks at a string on her jeans before looking back through the two-way mirror, making sure it looked as if she was staring at them directly.

∞Detective 2  “You do know that's what she wants, don't you Detective Hansen?  She wants us to go in there and question her, ask her about all those bodies that are linked to her.  It's what she's craving right now, to be in complete control.  We'll make her wait.”

Detective Hansen nodded his head, understanding where his partner was coming from now. He understood that she was just sitting there, waiting patiently for them to waltz right in and pester her with questions.  But what they didn't know, was that she could sit there for hours and not falter her expression, it was as talent she had.

SIX HOURS EARLIER

Detective Hansen and his partner, Detective Holden stood around the crime scene, looking down at the dead body, which was angled in a weird way and there was blood splattered all over the pavement.  The victim looked as if its neck was broken and as if she had jumped off of a building or a balcony or something.  It was unsure but the detectives didn't look very pleased with the situation.  Could this be the start of a killing spree?  Was Birmingham in trouble?  They weren't sure.

∞Detective Hansen  “Do you think it could be a suicide?”

Detective Holden shook his head no; the body was too staged for it to be a suicide, he knew that much.  He knew that it'd be a stretch to say it was suicide and he could only hope things didn't get worse. He bends down, using his gloved hand to grab an I.D off of the body that was sticking out of the back pocket of the victim's jeans.

∞Detective Holden  “Her name is Roxi Johnson.  Her I.D says shes from Tampa, Florida. She must be vacationing here for a bit.  An odd time to come, it's freezing this time of year.”

The breeze picked up a bit, the chilly winter air causing the detectives to shiver just a little bit. The mystery was a little confusing.  But they were pulled out of their thoughts as their scanner went off, saying that another body had been found.  They looked at each other, shocked at how fast the second body had shown up.

PRESENT TIME

The detectives were still there, behind the 2 way mirror staring into the room as Mikah sat behind the table, calm and collected as they left her alone.  She'd been in their custody for at least an hour, if not more.  She didn't seem to panic or worry about what they could possibly be saying about her behind closed doors, she didn't care.  She didn't care that she'd been caught or that she'd gotten away with such evil doings. It was something that had to be done, something she needed to do.  But she knew that they didn't have any real proof that she'd done any of it.  Just that their names were associated with hers because they were in a match at Inception.  But she was a little curious to wonder if they had anybody else in mind for the murders.  It was only curious thinking though, nothing that she couldn't handle.

She looked up again, after looking down at the table and she tilted her head to the side as she looked into the two way mirror, trying to see if she could see through it.  She wasn't stupid, she knew those two idiots were standing on the other side, judging her and watching her with curiosity.  But she didn't mind that either, they could stand there and stare at her all they wanted, it didn't bother her.  She runs her fingers through her hair, tousling it a bit.  Detective Hansen on the other side became a bit agitated with her cold demeanor, one that said she could really care less that she was in police custody.

∞Detective Hansen  “I can't take it anymore, I'm going in there.  You can stay out here and stare at her all you want but I'm going in there to ask her questions.”

Detecive Hansen walked away from his older partner and pushed the door open and stepped into the room with Mikah.  She looks up, her eyes flickering over him for a moment before chuckling.  It was things like that that made the detectives uneasy around her; her ability to laugh at them even though she was the one that was in trouble.

;;Mikah  “I wondered which baboon they were going to send in here and I guessed right.  They sent you in here, somebody that obviously doesn't have a clue what they're doing.  Are you even going to ask me a question?”

Detective Hansen just looked at her before he sat down across from her and carefully took the photographs out of the file and laid them out, six of them to be exact.

∞Detective Hansen  “Do you recognize these women?”

Mikah's eyes flickered down to the table, letting her eyes look over the pictures.  It was evident that the gruesome details of the murders didn't seem to bother Mikah, no emotion passed through her eyes as she looked over the pictures.  She let her eyes look over every little cut, knick, and scratch on the girls' bodies before she just shrugged her slender shoulders, looking up at Detective Hansen.

;;Mikah  “I may work with them but that doesn't mean that I know them.  And even if I did know them, why would you be asking me about them?”

Detective looked at the blonde beauty, not realizing that his mouth was agape as he stared at her.  She just gave him a look.

;;Mikah  “Well, speak idiot.”

The detective wasn't sure what to say about her being so brash with him but it wasn't the first time he'd seen it with a suspect but they had never been as pretty as she was.  And he expected her to be all prim and proper with some sort of charm about her.  But he was wrong.  She was confident and cold but there was still some mysterious charm about her and he was trying his best to not come enthralled with her.

∞Detective Hansen  “Well, because they're all dead and we did some looking around, and found out that you were booked in some internet championship match against them and Desiree Drake.  So how is it that you and Desiree are the only ones left alive in that match?  Answer that, Mrs. Stephens.”

He watched as a steely look passed through her eyes as she sat across from him, the table in between them.  She leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest, a glint passing through her eyes.  If only he knew the truth, it'd make it easier.  But she wasn't one to kiss and tell, so to speak.

FIVE HOURS EARLIER

Detectives Hansen and Holden looked down at the bloody murder scene, this time it was obvious that it was a murder.  The girl's face was bashed in with what appeared to be a mirror in some hotel room.  On another mirror, the words, “BLONDE BIMBO” were written in bright red lipstick but just like the last crime scene, no fingerprints were found.

∞Detective Holden  “Mimi Winters.  The cop that was first on the case told me her name.  No leads as of yet and this one seems a little more personal than the last attack.”

Detective Holden watched Detective Hansen squat down, looking at the young girls poor, tortured face before he shook his head.  He didn't understand the nature of the crime and he didn't even want to think that this crime was connected to the previous one he was just at.

∞Detective Hansen  “I don't get it.  This murder is just too...brutal for the attacker to not have known them personally.  Look at her face, it's ruined beyond repair.”

Detective Holden just shook his head.  He knew that nobody could ever fathom why some people murdered other people.  Some people just didn't have empathy or feelings and both detectives knew that the individual that had done this was one sick individual.

PRESENT TIME

Detective Hansen was still sitting in the interrogation room with Mikah but he didn't appear to be getting anywhere with her.  She just kept answering his questions with vague answers that never really gave him an answer at all; it was another thing she had a knack for.  She smirks at him as she looks at her perfectly manicured nails before looking back at him, to see that he was staring at her intently, his brow furrowed a bit as she just brushed off everything he had just told her.  She flinched as he slammed his hand on the table, clearly not wanting to put up with any more of her bullshit.

∞Detective Hansen  “I'm done with your bullshit answers, Mrs. Stephens.  There are six girls dead and all of your past opponents but one are dead.  Tell me how you explain that.”

Mikah just looks at him before smirking at him.  If only she was that type of person; the type that spilled all your inner secrets, she'd tell him whatever he wanted to hear.  But she wasn't that person and she wasn't about to tell him everything that was on her mind; that'd be absurd.  And her opponents may not think she's smart, but she had a brain in her head and she knew how to use it but she often opted to let her opponents think that she was dim-witted, she used it to her advantage.

;;Mikah  “I suppose you find me stupid, don't you Detective?  I mean, you are trying to make it seem as if I was the one who had murdered those awful, horrid women.  When you, yourself said that Desiree Drake was still alive.  Don't you find that peculiar?  Maybe I'm the next one to die; maybe you've done me a favor by bringing me into custody where I can't be brutally murdered.  Did you ever think of that, you insolent moron?”

Detective Hansen just looked at her before running his fingers through his hair.  He didn't know what to do or what to think about what she was being questioned about.  Did she really commit all of those murders?  They weren't even going to talk about the others in the outdated match because the next match she had coming up was a tag team match with her mystery partner against Andrew Watts and Misty.  He already knew that Misty was dead and he knew that she knew that they already found the body.  It was exactly as she had planned it.  But were they going to find Andrew Watts' body?

TWO HOURS EARLIER

Both Detectives stand above the girl with dark hair that was laying face down in a pool of her own blood.  There wouldn't be much to tell about the girl until they turned her over.  But were they sure they wanted to?  They had already found six other bodies before this one and they were rapidly growing more and more worried about the body count that was rising at a much more faster pace than they could obviously handle.  If this got out, they wouldn't be able to control the media because they would have no other choice but to alert the media to warn the people that were around the area.

∞Detective Hansen  “Do we even want to look?!”

Detective Holden looked at his partner and sighed.  He knew what his partner was getting at because he'd been thinking the exact same thing.  It was going to be by the same person, somebody that had a vendetta against all of these girls.  But what exactly was the vendetta?!  They hadn't pieced it together yet.

∞Detective Holden  “We don't have a choice; we have to see what the cause of death was.”

He nodded at the coroner and he turned the body over, revealing the face of Misty.  Or a Misty lookalike, anyways. The coroner began to explain that she had died from loss of oxygen to the brain.

∞Detective Holden  “She was strangled?  But the large amount of blood doesn't make sense.”

The coroner just shrugged his shoulders, unable to explain it either.  Detective Hansen growled in frustration before moving away from the body.  How much more of this were they able to take?!

PRESENT TIME

Detective Holden walked into the interrogation room, his eyes looking directly at Mikah as she sat there, an uninterested look on her pretty face as she looked at her nails.  She didn't even look up at him, not caring that he had walked into the room.  It was something she was good at; not giving somebody the attention that they obviously wanted so badly.  She jumped, however, when he hit the table hard with his fist.

∞Detective Holden  “SEVEN girls were murdered last night and early this morning, Mrs. Stephens and you refuse to tell us your alibi.  And you only admit to working with them but not really knowing them.  How do you think that your little testimony or whatever this bullshit you're doing is going to hold up in court?!  You say you have an alibi?!  Well you better damn well give it to us because I am done playing your ring-a-round the rosie games.  This is serious.  And you're treating it like it's a joke.  Is this a joke to you!?”

He was shouting at her and she just looked at him with absolutely no emotion in her eyes. She didn't care that he was accusing her of murder.  She didn't care that he was raising his voice.  She just simply didn't care.  How was she supposed to care when none of those girls even mattered anything to her?  In her eyes they were worse than the scum on the bottom of her shoes.  But obviously nobody else seemed to think so.

;;Mikah  “You don't get it do you!?  They are jokes.  Every single one of those, ugly, silly girls are big fat jokes.  Everything about them and their lives is a joke and that's what they need to be remembered by, as jokes.  And you should shut your fat mouth before I rake your ugly eyes out with my nails because you are not allowed to talk to me like that.  You are just a stupid, fat detective with no life trying to make money to raise a stupid child and support a lazy, gold-digging whore of a wife.  Now, if you want to know my alibi, maybe you should try asking a little nicer.  And none of that fake bullshit nice either because I will know the difference.  Go on, piggy.  Ask nicely.  Oink, oink.”

Mikah gave him a wave of her hand as if to tell him to go on and speak.  She felt very much in control and that was exactly how she liked it.

∞Detective Holden  “Will you please tell us your alibi, Mrs. Stephens.  So we can let you go and find the real killer.”

She was slightly impressed because he had somehow managed to make it seem like he was sincere about it.  That she applauded him silently in her mind.  She flicked her long blonde locks over her shoulder as she looked at Detective Holden.  She knew that he didn't appreciate her talking about his wife and child like that but why would she care?  That's right, she didn't.

;;Mikah  “You see, Detectives, I was in New York City, New York until this morning so there is absolutely no way in hell that I could have killed those silly, idiotic girls.  Which is a shame because I really wish that I could be held accountable for them because heaven knows they deserved everything they got. But if you check the flights going out of New York City, you will find footage of me in boarding the plane.  So, go check so I can be on my merry way.  Now, piggies.  Oink, oink.”

She shoo'ed them again with her hand as she leaned back in the chair.  She looked at her nails before watching out of the corner of her eye as they disappeared out of the interrogation room to go check on her alibi.  She was curious about what her lovely husband was doing.  She'd been locked in this room for about an hour and a half now and was rather bored of sitting here.  Of course, there wasn't much else she could do about it as they refused to let her go until she gave them an alibi.  She could've just given it up but she enjoyed seeing those girls like that because that was how she viewed them; dead.  They were all dead to her or it was like they were anyways.  She didn't care about them or their lives so why should she care that they were dead?

Her attention was pulled away from her thoughts as Detective Hansen walked in with a slightly confused look on his face.  He looked at her then looked at Detective Holden who had just followed him into the room.  Now while Detective Hansen looked confused, Detective Holden looked downright pissed off.

∞Detective Holden  “How in the hell did you do it?  How did you get those fake corpses to seem so real and actually life like.  I want to know how and I want to know now, damn it.”

She smirked, her eyes twinkling as she looked at him before standing up and fixing her shirt.

;;Mikah  “You have no idea who you are messing with, Detectives.  I have enough money and then some to pull whatever I want off.  And I wanted to see how long it would take you morons to put it together.  Also, I wanted to show you and everybody else what I thought about my previous opponents and my next opponent.  I think of them as dead, worthless human beings that don't even deserve to have life when they are around me.  Does that help you at all?  Do you understand now?  Because I'm tired of having to say it over and over again.  They are nothing to me.  And they are jokes.  Plus, if it'd have been real, I'd have done Misty a real favor anyways, seeing as she can't remember shit and basically has jello for brain.  What a fucking moron.  But I suppose you two would fit right in with her and be exactly like the type of man she would date, wouldn't you?  I mean, if you're into that.

She's worthless, you should have wished that that really was her that had been murdered.  Because a world without her would definitely be a much better place.  And definitely a more beautiful face.  I feel like I need to shower to wash away her ugliness away from me after I see her around backstage at all of the SCW events.  How pathetic is that?  That her ugliness affects me that badly?!  If anything, she should be the one locked up for contaminating the air around me.  Because, ew, ga-ross.  But thanks for having me, it was a blast.  I hope to see you at the show.”

Mikah blew them a kiss before walking out of the interrogation room and soon left the precinct, ready to go to her hotel to find her husband.

END SCENE

Let's Get Down to Business
Belfast, Northern Ireland
|ON-CAMERA| 1 DAY UNTIL SHOWIME
SCENE ii

She didn't have time to complicate things and she didn't want to.  Why?  Because she'd simply be wasting her time.  She knew that Misty would only talk about the match for 5 to 10 minutes so why should she be wasting her time in talking about the match?  Is it important?  Yes but apparently her opponent didn't think so.  Well, she should be talking about both opponents, shouldn't she?  She wasn't sure what protocol was when it came to these mixed tag matches.  And she almost regretted signing up for this silly tournament but she was bored at home and this seemed like it was better than nothing.

The scene opens up to an empty room with just Mikah sitting in the middle on a stool and a microphone hooked onto her shirt.  She thought holding a microphone looked fucking ridiculous so she made them hook up a mic to her shirt.  She was sporting one of Gavin's shirts that she'd modified to cover the top of her wrestling attire and show the bottoms and her abs off.  She nodded at the camera before smirking as it began to record.

;;Mikah  “Who am I?!  Where am I?!  Who's my partner?!  Do I even know how to wrestle?!  Oh em gee!  Shut the fuck up, Misty.  You can act like you have amnesia but I know the truth; you're just a stupid bitch looking for some attention.  Trust me on this, I've seen all sorts of things go on that scream some dumb cunt is looking for attention and you just scream that sort of girl.  And how would I know this?  I don't even know you that well.  But I know you well enough to know that I don't fucking like you one bit.  Ohit, maybe I should be done talking now because that's all you seem to talk about the match.  Two whole minutes, right?!”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the camera as she crosses one leg over the other, just looking around the sort of dimly lit room.

;;Mikah  “No special effects this time, Misty.  Because you don't deserve it. Unfortunately, this isn't just a match between you and I.  We both have tag team partners.  Your tag team partner is one Andrew Watts who is in the same stable that I am in also known as the Rejects.  And just who is my partner?!”

Mikah taps her finger to her lips a few times before shrugging her shoulders.

;;Mikah  “That's right!  I don't fucking know who my partner is.  It's a mystery. Patient 026 or something like that is what they're calling him.  I even went to a mental institute to see if my partner was locked in there or something because that was the absolutely only place I could think of that he might be.  I mean really, what is the point in entering a tournament if you don't even dare show your name!? How fucking fair is that?!  You and Andrew could have had a LOT of time to prepare for the match together both physically and mentally.  Oh and Watts, if you put your pole in her, I will cut you because that is disgusting. Now back to the topic at hand—my tag team mystery partner.  If we lose, this will be all your fucking fault for not even attempting to try to work together some sort of strategy going into this match. So if we lose, fuck you.  And if we win, good job.  I guess we'll have the surprise on our side.  Now back to Misty...”

Mikah clears her throat audibly before sitting straighter on the stool as she looked at the camera.

;;Mikah  “You said on twitter a couple days ago and I quote, 'But...I don't even know who my partner is.  Andrew Watts...never heard of him.  How do I even know I can trust him?'  Really!?  Are you that fucking stupid!?  I don't believe your amnesia act so you better shape the fuck up before I accidentally forget to remove my leg from your throat after I apply my Cupid's chokehold to you.  To think that you actually have the audacity to say that you don't know your own tag team partner when I am the one who doesn't have a fucking blue's clue as to who I'm teamed up with.  I could be teamed up with somebody that just thinks this career is a joke and is looking to make fun of it.  At least your partner has been around for awhile and knows how to hold himself in a ring.  So go suck O'Malley's cock and shut the fuck up about your so-called amnesia before I make you shut up permanently about it.  Or I'll start calling you Dory the fucking Fish.”

She takes in a deep breath, trying to calm her anger back down.  She found Misty irritating on so many levels it wasn't funny.

;;Mikah  “Also, Misty.  I don't get your fascination with my husband, I really don't.  Are you that jealous that you can't catch somebody that is as good looking as Gavin.  I get it, he's fucking drop dead gorgeous and you probably want to fuck him because I want to fuck him.  All.  The.  Time.  I rarely want to wrestle because I'd rather be doing that but that's besides the point.  You can't have him so you should quit trying to act like he's the worst person on the planet and quit acting like you hate him because let's face it honey, you're not in kindergarten anymore and acting like a boy has cooties just because you like him doesn't cut it in adulthood.  And yes, I know that's what you're doing.  It's not something new in the world of girls. Every girl used to act like they hated that one boy that they secretly loved and wished they could tell it to the boy's face.  Well here's a little fun-fact: Gavin really does hate you and your ugly, pig-face.  And so do I.”

Mikah fixes her blonde locks, pushing them back behind her ears.  Misty somehow managed to get her blood boiling.  Or maybe she really didn't like how Misty tried so hard to act like she hated Gavin.

;;Mikah  “Oh and before I continue with the match stuff, thanks for blocking me on Twitter.  I really enjoy it because that means I've gotten into your skin.  So thanks.”

She smirks again at the camera before tugging at her modified shirt before leaning back just a little bit.  She blew out a breath of air before looking around, letting the silence lingering around her.

;;Mikah  “You know Misty, once upon a time I had thought you might have been alright, since you know you hated Smalls as well.  But then I had time to think about it.  Almost everybody hates Smalls so that wasn't a thing that mattered anymore.  But then you thought that the win your team got over my team made you something special and it just didn't sit well with me.  Because I know I'm a better wrestler than you are.  You were just riding on the coattails of one Melody Grace.  She carried your dumb ass to victory that night. So what do I expect this go around?  I know you will once again be expecting Andrew Watts to lead you to victory no doubt.  And that's fine, go ahead and do that.  But know this, I will do anything in my power to apply my Cupid's chokehold around your skinny neck to make you tap out like the cunt that you are.  And I'd apologize for using such harsh words, but you know, I'm not that sort of girl.  And if you can't handle it, maybe you better go find a job as a preschool teacher.”

Mikah stood up and kicked the stool over before adjust her wrestling bottoms, picking at them a bit before she looked at the camera, directly.

;;Mikah  “This time there won't be Melody or Roxi there to help you achieve the win; just Andrew Watts.  And I know, he's good because why would I be in the same stable as he was if he wasn't? But don't just expect him to be all happy that you're his partner because I assure you that he'd much rather it be that I was his partner and not such a disappointment like you.  So go ahead and continue to play Finding Nemo with your Amnesia and I'm going to go for a run and prepare for our match the correct way.  The only way that will be getting me the victory.  Well, me and my mystery partner that is.  Whoever he may be.”

She doesn't bother trying to hide the fact that she was rolling her eyes.  Because she didn't like that she was the one with a mystery partner and she wasn't going to be quiet about it, either.  But she couldn't change it so that was that.

;;Mikah  “So until Sunday....”

Mikah leaned forward just a bit, giving the camera just a glimpse of her cleavage before blowing the camera a kiss in a mocking fashion.

;;Mikah  “Ciao.”

She tore the microphone off of her shirt and the little sound box before throwing it to the ground before walking away from the scene.  Did she care that she might have broken it?  No, not at all.  She was going to go put on her tennis shoes and go for a run.  That always managed to clear her head.

END SCENE</div>