Author Topic: ∞Getting Away With Murder∞  (Read 324 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Getting Away With Murder∞
« on: November 21, 2014, 06:57:34 PM »

\'user

Getting Away with Murder

∞|New York City, New York|∞scene i

If anybody was considered manipulative, it would be Mikah.  She knew how to use the people around her to her advantage and she's always been like that in her entire career.  When she was running around a previous company with one of her closest friends, she used  that to get what she wanted.  It only seemed fitting that she would join another company with so many opportunities set in front of her and the first opportunity was her going up against a girl named Cynthia Warren with some sort of claim as “The Nurse”, which Mikah found odd but whatever.  She didn't have to worry about Cynthia's claim as “The Nurse” as it didn't matter anything to her.

However, she did have to worry about the fact that the plane to Nevada was delayed and she was NOT a happy camper.  But throwing daggers via looks at the lady who made the announcement of the delayed flight.  Mikah could sit there, next to Gavin and shoot the lady daggers, all that she wanted to but it wasn't going to help her situation.  She made a hmph noise as she crossed her arms over her chest as she sat in the not-so-crowded terminal.  It didn't seem to bother Gavin at all as he was absorbed into whatever game he liked to play on his laptop.  And he's told Mikah several times what it was called, she just simply didn't pay attention to the name of the game; that was his forte, not hers.

;;Mikah  â€œHow can you just sit there?!  I had plans to do things when we got there!  And now I have to either cancel them or push the times back!”

Gavin rolled his eyes at his overly dramatic fiancee before giving her a slight look, telling her to calm down.  She gave him a look of irritation before crossing her arms over her chest again, just to prove how frustrated she was with the whole ordeal.  If looks could kill, Gavin and that lady could have just dropped dead.  It didn't help that she had chosen to go for a two and a half hour run instead of arriving much earlier at the airport, then they would have already been on a plane and more than half way to their destination.  Which was why she wasn't trying to press it too much with Gavin.

::Gavin  â€œYou know, it's all your fault anyways.  If you didn't have to go on fifty runs a day, we could have been here earlier and we wouldn't have ran into this problem.  So just relax, we will be on our way as soon as they can make us get there.”

Mikah mocked him a little bit in a childish manner before poking him just to irritate him in a small way but not to piss him off.  She knew that he didn't like her going on that many runs but he couldn't stop her unless he physically locked her in a closet and refused to let her out.

;;Mikah  â€œFine, if you want a fat girlfriend, I'll stop running and eat more.  But remember, that was your choice, not mine.”

She gave him a smile before he gave her a look before looking her over before rolling his eyes and muttered something about fat, yeah right under his breath.  She leaned against him, making him almost automatically put his arm around her shoulders as she kind of cuddled up to him, pulling her legs underneath her to get comfortable.

;;Mikah  â€œI just want everything to go alright for my first match with this company.  You know, first match and all, has to be impressive.”

Gavin smiled a bit at her before leaning down and kissing her lips quickly to reassure her that she'll do just fine.  She gave him a small, sheepish smile before letting herself rest against him as they waited to get on the airplane to go to Nevada as they both had matches and they both wanted to win their first match, just like everybody else wanted the win.  But they were determined to be better prepared for their own matches.  They had to win, there was no other choice.

||Lady  â€œThe flight to Laughlin, Nevada is ready to board.  All passenger's that are going to Laughlin, Nevada may board the plane now.”

Mikah smirked as she sat back up before quickly standing up and fixing the short skirt of her dress before grabbing her carry-on bag before looking at Gavin as he took his time in putting his laptop away.  She struggled to remain patient as he slowly pulled himself up to his feet and then slowly swung his bag over his shoulder smirking at her.  She glowered at him before hitting his shoulder, causing him to rub it.

;;Mikah  â€œYou are taking forever on purpose, Gavin!”

He feigned a look of innocence and confusion as he continued to rub the spot on his shoulder that she had hit him in.

::Gavin  â€œI was not!  You didn't have to hit me, now I'm gonna have a bruise for a week.”

She rolled her eyes at him before giving him a look, tilting her head to the side as he tried to put a pout on his seriously handsome face.

;;Mikah  â€œSeriously!?  I didn't even hit you that hard!  But c'mere...”

She didn't give him the chance to say no as she pulled him into her and leaned up on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against his own, kissing him right in the middle of the terminal.  She pressed her body against him just a bit as she grabbed his t-shirt in her fist, holding him to her as she kissed him, almost full on making out in the terminal before she pulled away from his kiss.

;;Mikah  â€œTime to board the plane, Mr. Stephens.  I have to kick some nurse's ass.”

She winked at him as she headed towards the line to get on the plane and he followed close behind as they awaited to start their journey in the company.

∞|Laughlin, Nevada|∞scene ii

She stood there in a dark room as people helped her prepare her upcoming promo, which she had came up with the idea and recruited make up people and lighting people to help her set up a room for it.  She didn't even know how it came to be or how she thought of it but she was already feeling goosebumps on her skin as they moved around her applying things to her skin and around her feet as she stood completely still, waiting for them to be ready.  She only took breaths when she needed to, otherwise she was perfectly still as they did as she told them to before, explaining her vision for the work for her promo.  She ran her teeth over her bottom lip as she stood still.

;;Mikah  â€œAre we ready yet?”

She was beyond bored and she was just plain tired of standing there, trying to be still as the people around her did their job.  She breathed in slowly before letting the breath out as as she watched them before the woman to her left nodded her head.  Mikah watched as everybody around her dispersed, only leaving Mikah alone with the camera man.  She took a deep and steady breath as she connected eyes with the man before tersely nodding her head, allowing him to start recording.

As the camera starting rolling, the lights flickered on to show the room with white walls and a few posters on the walls splattered with what looked like blood.  The blood was everywhere, including around Mikah's feet and all over her body, covering her body in splashes.  Some of it was on her cheek, chest, coating her ring attire, and was splashed around the floor in puddles and pools.  It looked almost exactly like a scene from the TV show, Dexter.

;;Mikah  â€œThere's been...a little accident.”

She smirks at the camera, a slightly crazy look evident in her eyes as she stood still in the blood, letting her body be seen with blood splotches seen on her skin.  She looked down at her blood covered body before looking like a room.

;;Mikah  â€œI just couldn't...control myself you see.  I just...it just happened.”

She reached up with her blood covered right hand and ran her fingers through her platinum blonde locks, streaking some red in her hair.  She runs her tongue slowly over her bottom lip, a crazed look in her eyes as she looks at the camera tilting her head to the right just a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œThe blood...got everywhere and I can't keep it a secret anymore...”

She winked at the camera before falling down to her knees into a puddle of blood, causing it to splash up onto her face and around her.

;;Mikah  â€œIt's not easy getting away with murder...but it is...if there's no body involved.”

She leaned back on her legs, sitting on her knees as she watched the camera, the crazed look still in her eyes.  She once again tucked her hair behind her eyes, smearing blood across her ears as she did so.

;;Mikah  â€œBut the blood has to be the hardest thing to get rid of, to clean up, and dispose of.  Because even after I clean the mess all up, there will be traces of it left behind.  She will...never feel anything ever again.  This is all that remains of her career, this all that's left, the blood and sweat that she poured into her career is all right here, in this room.  I stole it from her when I murdered her career and guess what?  I am going to get away with it and she's going to wish that she stuck with nursing full time and not signing a wrestling contract.”

She looked at the camera again, a smirk playing on her pretty face.  The she that she was talking about was none other than her opponent, Cynthia Warren whom she was up against at Climax Control.  She didn't care about the woman, found her disposable and cheap and she didn't care if the whole thing was a gruesome idea, she felt like it worked.

;;Mikah  â€œShe doesn't even look like a wrestler but she does loo like she should stick to nursing, which is probably the only thing that she is good at.  She probably thinks that she's here to save the bombshell's division but that's wrong because she couldn't even save her own career, as you see all the blood here.  She couldn't keep her own career's life afloat, so maybe she could try her hand at nursing, with the degree that she had supposedly earned in college.”

Mikah snickered at the thought of college and she sneered at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI suppose, since you went to college you believe yourself to be better than everybody else, am I right?  You probably look down upon me because I had no urge to go to college to get that degree.  While you were off achieving that degree, girl, I was off becoming successful in being a wrestler, not some crummy nurse.  If I wanted to be associated with a nurse, I would have gone to a hospital, not hung around here to be put in a match with a second-rate nurse.”

She tilts her head to the side again, a thought trailing through her mind.  She knew absolutely nothing about this Cynthia Warren chick but she did do some reading up on the girl.  She found out that she was still a nurse and was also trying to be a wrestler at the same time.

;;Mikah  â€œI hope you can multi task, girl.  Because I'm not going to spend my time in wondering whether you know you're wrestling or you're nursing at the moment because that is a waste of my precious time and I have better things to do.  As will you, once this match is said and done.  You will have all the pieces of your career left to pick up and put together.  But I believe that it will be hard for you to do such a thing, girl.  See, you can't bottle up all of this blood that I have soaked out of your career in just one match.  You will have to work much harder into getting your career back into life because of how I murdered it in just one single match.  You will look pathetic when this is all said and done and you realize that you don't have a life in wrestling, just a shitty, pathetic dream that you shouldn't have tried to follow.”

She shook her head to emphasize her points she stayed sitting on her knees in the pool of blood around her.  She looks down, looking at the blood surrounding her and she shudders to herself a bit.

;;Mikah  â€œTo think that you're this pathetic, girl.  That I will be having my debut match against you and this, this is what I will achieve; how to get away with murder of one's career.  Will you even be able to show your face once this happens?!  I don't think so.  I think you will suffer a mental breakdown just like your weak, pathetic moron of a husband and won't be able to comprehend what has happened to you, and your life and your career.  You will have wasted your time and your husband's time in training you when you realize your life is nothing but a flop.  And I will laugh because I can.  And because it will be because of me.”

She smirks at the camera as she cups some of the blood in her hands and brings it up, chest level and watches it pour and slip down her arms, fascinated how it slides and drips down her skin.  She looks up once more, her eyes catching the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd I can't help but to feel proud of the fact that I'm going to be the one to bleed your career dry, to murder it so that there is no choice for you to but to start over.  And I'm going to enjoy it.  I'm going to enjoy carrying that little thought around with me as I compete in this company, take over the spot that you couldn't handle being in because girl, you've failed at capturing a shot at the title.  Which ultimately means that you're a big, fat, failure turtle.”

She looks up at the camera, a smirk on her face once more.

;;Mikah   “I really hope you enjoy failing because after this Sunday, that's the only thing that you're going to be good at.”

Mikah popped her finger into her mouth and sucked off some of the blood as the camera was still filming her actions.

;;Mikah  â€œMmm.   Until next time, ciao!”

Mikah waited until the camera man nodded his head, informing her that the camera was off before she stood up and looked at her body and the mess of the fake, edible blood that was coating her skin and clothes.  She knew that she was going to have a fit about it but it couldn't be helped, she'd just have to shower and hopefully coax Gavin into showering with her.  She glanced over her shoulder as she began to walk away, leaving fake bloody footprints behind her as she walked down the hallways to find her loveable fiance.