Author Topic: history lessons of true evil  (Read 303 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
history lessons of true evil
« on: May 04, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »

Evil is not just a four letter word

April 30th 2018
Lake Pyramid, Nevada.
</color>

The night has fallen over the lake that is outside Reno, Nevada. The place where SCW has decided to settle for the May 4th show. A show where the finalists of the Blast From The Past tournament will be decided, a tournament where both male superstars and bombshells wage war for the opportunity to challenge for the heavyweight championship in their division. A tournament that is only on everyone’s lips, as if that’s the only thing that matters right now.

But that’s just a mirage of what it truly is all about, because a man has stood up and made his notifications felt for the world to hear. A man that most people would say that he has got no right to speak after losing the second round of the Blast From The Past Tournament as well as many attempts of winning SCW gold. Something that clearly has gotten to him, something that he wishes to rewrite in history.

History, a word that is synonym for a lot of pain that everyone has gone through. The one thing that you wish to forget but can’t. Unable to remove the mental scars that slowly has become more and more visible to the outside world, but not caring anymore. At this moment the respectful ways has ended, a new way of dealing with losses has come over him and it enthralled him. To the point where he welcomes the changes that his life has made.</color>

Dmitri???</color>

The voice of the woman that he loves so dearly causes him to awake from his silent state that he was in for several hours. Sitting at the lake, feeling the warmth of the flames of the fireplace that he had made, even though it does not affect him. His eyes slowly rises to the female form of Gothika, the mother of his children. The only person that could turn off the rage that is burning inside of him. The rage that he once feared when he was Ekaterina’s puppet, fearing that he would one day turn to be like her. A mindless and feared predator that would laugh at his struggles of understanding the process that he has gone through throughout the centuries of his existence. Not wanting to accept the fate that he could not alter no more, the fate that he now seemingly embraces.</color>

You wanted to have a romantic moment for the two of us??</color>

Oh how he loves this woman, she is just perfect. She knows exactly how he feels and how she needs to deal with his moods. She has sensed the change in him, it even has had her worry for a while. Only because of the birth of their three children, but it all vanished when she saw how he has devoted his time with them. Realizing that this is a man that would never walk away from his responsibilities as a father, realizing that he loves them with all of his heart. But the one thing she has learned to understand that this yearning that has been brewing inside him has to be unleashed, upon those who deserve to be punished the most. Something that she could not grasp at first, but slowly learns to embrace and even enjoy</color>

I brought you hear to enjoy the beauty of this place, the beauty of this river that has been filled with so much anguish and suffering for so many ages ago. Sharing a story that needs to be told, as something of a tale that needs to open up the eyes of the many for the benefit of the one</color>

She smiles at him, knowing that he will share something from his past as this will only make her know the man she loves even better than she already does. Something that makes her understand the nature of that what she often tried to ignore. What it truly means to be a vampire….

She stares at his cold and emotionless face, something she had not experienced often from him, the darkness in his black eyes that takes in every inch of her beauty makes her blush. Enjoying his gaze upon her as she can sense his animalistic rage and his love for her, something that she finds to be quite a turn on.

There have been moments in my life where I had blacked out from my mind all together Damia. This place is one of them, sadly after experiencing the loss in the Blast From The Past…. Something inside of me awoke, something that has been eating away at me finally freed it’s way back to my memories. Something that made me understand that I am not so much differently than ……</color>

You better not say that name here Dmitri, you know I hate her name</color>

This causes him to cock his head sideways, staring at the expression of Gothika. Knowing full well that she loathes Ekaterina, the woman that created him. The same woman that punished him for many centuries, something he has not forgotten or will ever forgive her. But for some reason he could understand the reasoning why, it was the ways of the ancient world. Something that the council has banished from the rituals of the vampires like him and Gothika. Something that he had to learn the hard way after coming in contact with the council himself thanks to the woman of his dreams, but still. </color>

Dmitri??</color>

This time she sounds a bit more concerned about her partner, the silence that has fallen over him while being able to read his thoughts. Yet they are mostly so dark that she cannot place what is going on inside his mind. Only to be relieved by receiving a smile that she has fallen in love with the first time that they met</color>

What do you know about Pyramid Lake??</color>

A question she had not expected from him, to be honest she was actually under the assumption that he wanted to have a romantic moment with the two of them since they have become parents. She is thankful that Lucy has Serraphina has agreed to sit the triplets, seeing that all love her especially the baby girl. This causes her to smile, but realizes that her thoughts are drifting away from the question Dmitri asked her. She looks towards the lake but nothing much comes to mind except

I know that there has been a war here between settles and the Paiute Indians and other tribes. </color>

Yes there was, one that was very fierce and quite bloody. One that I……</color>

He stops mid sentence, his gaze has turned towards the flames as his face has turned completely expressionless. At least for the trained eyes of Gothika as she can tell from Dmitri where humans are unable to do so, causing her to worry about him. But before she could say something</color>

It was one of those moments where I allowed the animal inside of me to be unleashed my dear Damia. As if my mind was taken over by…… you know who and that I was at her mercy. Something that I had banished from my memory in the hope that I would never have any recollection off…. Until now.</color>

The flames dance in the darkness of his eyes as if they are a reflection inside a mirror. Gothika extends one of her arms and places her hand upon his, seemingly unaware from her soft touch as he continues to stare and talk</color>

I am not ashamed that I feasted upon human beings, it’s who we are Damia. It was the only thing we had during the 19th century, the only way to survive the thirst that caused us to hunt every single day…. Or should I say night??</color>

Clearly troubled over this as he seemingly has snapped out of his trance and stares into the eyes of the woman he loves, feeling her caress of her hand upon his. Feeling the warmth that he has often wondered how she is able to radiate the heat that comes from her, something that vampires are unable to do. He feels her nails scratching over the back of his hand, causing him to sigh of relief. Knowing that he can tell her everything, knowing that she will never judge him. Yet he knows that this has been one of his darkest chapters of his very long existence.</color>

I was a monster back then Damia</color>

The sudden confession surprised her, at first she did not know what he meant. But after letting it sink for a while she remembered how vicious and sadistic Ekaterina could be…, wondering how …,</color>

How vicious I had become??</color>

He finished the sentence that was on her mind, the shockingly confession had made her turn to her own thoughts. Causing her to forget his abilities to read her mind, something that she also could with him. But after hearing his voice sink into her brain the only thought that came into her mind was</color>

Why?? Oh it’s quite simple my dar, I was weak. I had been struggling to resist the temptations that Ekaterina implanted in my mind as well as awakening the senses that I never knew I possessed. I wanted to human, or at least something that resembled anything of a human being. I wanted to forget the fact that nobody of these human beings would EVER ASSUME ME AS ONE OF THEIR OWN!!!!!</color>

He turns his gaze away from her, not because of his worry that he startled her. But solely for the fact that he felt ashamed. Never before did he ever raise his voice towards her, never before did he feel these emotions that he is feeling right now. And all he could sense was shame, utter shame.</color>

It’s ok my love</color>

A sigh comes over him, hearing those words coming from this special woman caused him to shrug off so much fear and doubt. Causing a tear to emerge upon his as he turned his attention back to Gothika. Being greeted by a lovely smile that hides a concerned woman, but one that loves him.</color>

I hated her…</color>

I know you did and still do</color>

This causes him to turn silent for a few moments, turning towards himself. As if the fire has captured his soul and slowly drawn him to the flames like the gravity of the sun keeps the planets orbit around it. A sinister smile suddenly emerges for a few moments that causes Gothika to raise an eyebrow</color>

Dmitri????</color>

Ever felt the need to suddenly break free from your very own habitat and explore the outside world?? To explore new cultures, to explore their customs?</color>

Yes, but…</color>

I do too, but this time it was all about the desire to drink blood. Not caring about whatever side I should have been at that moment, who I should have cheered for and whom I should have ran off in fear. No, I only cared about the blood, the vein pumping blood that almost called my name every single moment that I woke up. Every single moment that I tried to ignore it, yet being drawn into my every GODFORSAKEN DESIRE TO FEAST UPON THEIR BLOOD!!</color>

It seemed as if he was about to snap, putting his hands towards his head and pulls on his hair as he starts to shake his head from left to right. Mumbling something in unfamiliar Russian language that Gothika does not understand.

(whisper)Are you okay sweetie??</color>

NO I’M NOT!!!! I have that urge again to feast upon each and every single human being that I would get a whiff of their scent. To sink my fangs into their necks and zap them from their blood, while staring into their eyes as I draw their blood. And all these thoughts make me wonder why I wanted to be so fucking nice to begin with!!! It’s not like those humans deserve it!!!</color>

He breaths heavy, grinning almost as if he is slowly starting to enjoy the rage that is burning inside of him. Only to snap out of it as he feels the concerned look of Gothika look on his face</color>

Of course I do not mean any of the Angels my dear, you know what I am talking about…</color>

No I don’t Dmitri, but please enlighten me. Please tell me what’s so fucking emotional for you to tell me about what you experienced at this place?? And why you are like this</color>

Why I’m like this?? J2H!! Calvin Harris!! Hell even our current SCW world heavyweight champion, London Underground, Jet City…. And the list goes on and on and on. Do I need to explain myself even more??</color>

She rolls her eyes, she knows how much he wanted to have won most of those matches. How happy he was after beating Harris, only to lose the title back to him. How disappointed he was after every defeat and how he constantly found motivation to move on, in the hope of reclaiming the belt that he once had worn. </color>

I know Dmitri, but you always managed to get back up again. That’s your strength</color>

He hears the words echo inside his brain and grinds his teeth, he knows she is right. He knows that he didn’t stop believing in himself, yet it did anger him all the trash talk that he had to endure, all the emotional suffering. All the anguish that he had to grind his teeth and keep his cool, not wanting his emotions to take control over him. But now he just doesn’t care anymore. It only makes him happier if he is honest to himself.</color>

I will tell you what has happened…</color>

Paiute War

1857, when the first incident happened
</color>

I knew the Paiute very well, I was there long before the settlers came. Creating a trust with these natives upon their own soil, not like those who thought that they could buy them off for a few marbles and some chains. And then they came, oh such a painful way to being treated as outcast…, like the way I am sure I will be treated again this week. But that’s not important now, the fact that the trust I had built up between them and me was taken away from me like that. Not because I am a vampire, oh no they knew. They allowed me to feed upon them as I allowed them to live and learn from each other. I was one with nature, we hunted for animals…, we grew the food that they needed. We had woven the clothes from the animals around them to keep them warm at night and in the winter. And then came the end of it all, eventually even their trust towards me….</color>

Gothika looks on, listening to every word that he is telling her. Not showing any emotion, but is burning inside of anger of what had happened to him because of those settlers. Suddenly she closes her eyes while concentrating on his words, trying to picture every single detail that he speaks to her as if she was there.</color>

I was seen as one of THEM, trying to persuade them otherwise failed. And to be honest, after all that they had gone through with the settlers invading their lands I could not blame them. I wanted to leave, I wanted to vanish and yet they wouldn’t let me. They wanted me to kill for them, they wanted me to murder the white skin to prove my worth to them. Only then I realized that SHE had emerged and had altered her appearance as one of THEM</color>

Gothika’s eyes suddenly opens up wide, large dark red eyes stare at Dmitri with hunger for pain and destruction. Obviously the SHE that he was talking about was Ekaterina, the woman that she gets to find out has done so much more than he had ever told her, no wonder he had tried to banish this from his memories. She balls her fist in anger and can’t contain her feelings</color>

The bitch</color>

I loved Chief Numaga, he was a kind man. But I found out too late that his wife was actually HER that wanted to make my life a miserable hell. I had forgotten she could change appearances, but now that I remember I also remember her going behind Numaga’s back as a white settler’s woman and giving away secrets. Helping them, only because she wanted to see a bloodbath before she would kill the remainder. And I was so blinded by this all…., I did not find out until it was almost too late. She had me kill so many settlers for her viewing pleasure… I…</color>

Yes Dmitri? Tell me, it’s ok. I…</color>

NO IT’S NOT OK!!!!</color>

His head snaps up out of hatred and anguish towards the woman he loves, no more control over his blood hunger that is growing inside of him. But after a few moments where his face shows rage, where his artery in his neck can be seen beating which draws the attention from Gothika towards. Remembering the first time he allowed her to drink from him during her pregnancy. Causing her Fangs to be extracted automatically from lust before turning away with a blush upon her face. Clearly not expected to feel that desire once more after the pregnancy, but realizes it must be her hormones that still causes her to be this way like she was before the triplets were born.</color>

She begged me to show her how it was done, making me believe that she was curious about my kind. And I didn’t saw anything remotely that would have reminded me of my creator!! The one that could convince me drag a man into that lake</color>

He points at the lake as that causes Gothika to turn her gaze away from him, in anticipation of what would be coming next, trying to expect the unexpected as she could expect everything from Ekaterina’s evil mind</color>

<color=limegreen>And have me take his blood before dragging his carcass into the deep water. Then I realized that this wasn’t a fascination of a human being. Then I opened my eyes, then I saw the dark eyes, the pale skin, demonic laughter. I felt so stupid, I felt so embarrassed and yet the rage inside of me made me feel like I didn’t care anymore. And that I wanted more Damia…. MORE!! Not caring anymore whether it was accepted to clench my first or just end someone’s life. Not caring anymore whether someone was innocent or just damn right already dead when the person laid his eyes upon me. That’s what I truly am Damia!!!</color>

She feels worried about him, clearly conflicted with the pain and suffering that suddenly has reopened some old wounds. Wanting to help him, but she knows that there is more to this that he has not told her yet.</color>

I am a hunter Damia, I am someone that sits there and waits. Waiting for that moment to come that he finally can strike, draw excitement from the fear in the eyes of my victims. Hear their begging go on and on and on, as if I am listening to the Four Season’s from Vivaldi. As if I am tasting the finest wines from the best wine fields in France and yet nothing of that all can satisfy my needs as the hunt does Damia. Something that I know our two sons would want to as they are both blood thirsty. Thankfully that our daughter is more like you than they are….</color>

A soft smile suddenly emerges upon his face, causing her to relax as well. Knowing that he has not lost his mind at all but is seeing the reality of his nature very clearly. Something that she and him need to address to the council one day, hoping that it will not harm them one bit.</color>

You know that I won’t do any harm to them right??</color>

She nods and smiles once more, placing a hand on his, letting her fingers trace the skin of his hand. Where Dmitri feels her warmth that he always gets amazed about how much she feels like a warm blooded human being, but if he thinks of it then he has never felt something like this over the many centuries from any human being. Whatever it may be, he just never wants to let go of it.</color>

When that moment came when I finally let go of my concerns whether what I did was wrong, when I finally accepted my animalistic nature. I had tasted real blood for the first time in centuries… CENTURIES Damia… oh yes, I had drank blood for longer than I could remember, but apparently I never registered any of it until I was set free. I was alive. And I sense to myself that it is something that I need to do once more, even though I know now where it all needs to be unleashed and when I need to be there for my family.

But back then SHE was my family, SHE dictated my every move. Whether I wanted to or not, whenever I enjoyed it nor not. I had no will anymore, my conscience was ripped out of my head and eaten before my eyes. It was as if I had watched every GODforsaken day of my human life pass before my eyes in a few seconds before turning into a vampire ONCE AGAIN!! As if once wasn’t bad enough, I had to endure it once more. As if I am living inside a vicious circle that keeps happening? Is this MY GROUNDHOG DAY?? Am I banished to experience the same inflicted pain that I have to go through every fucking century?? For what?? So that one day I could sign a treaty with my mortal enemies like the Paiute Indians finally did with the settlers?? So that in the end all could go their own way? Even if the Paiute finally got the bad end of the situation, lost so much in benefit to others. Oh no Damia, I do not wish to be the one that accepts the pat on the shoulder and the compliments of well done!</color>

It is clearly eating at him, she can tell how much this must have weighed upon him after having all of this come out all of the sudden makes her understand that he could not carry this burden upon his own two shoulders. Causing her to hold him as the whispers come that the camera isn’t able to catch and the tears flow before the shot slowly fades.</color>

Is it the Blood??</color>

We come back to the Pyramid Lake, where we see Dmitri has entered the lake as his upper body is still visible for us to see. He stares at the camera as his hair is entirely wet, clearly he had dove inside the lake and brushed his hair backwards so that we could see his entire face. He has his arms spread where he has his hands touch the water as if he is reading it like a book or perhaps trying to lure fish in before grabbing them for food. The rage that has haunted him during his talk seems to have subsided a bit, but when we look at his eyes we still see the darkness in them that we had seen him before confessing to Damia.</color>

Did you hear me on Climax Control Mr. Crimson???</color>

He grins as he watches his arms move around the water, as if he is getting all mesmerized by it.</color>

Oh I know you did, the entire world could have heard me utter the truth that needed to be said. And boy I guess it made everyone take notice, especially the old and retired dinosaurs that stopped scratching their nuts and remembered the password of their twitter account and had their fifteen seconds of relevance. God I just love how people get all worked up after hearing that some remembered them. I guess the world needs to remember the dead, well here you go boys….. you are dead

Oh please forgive my apologies, I’m actually starting this off without introducing the man that you are going to be facing this coming show. Oh sure, you know the name Dmitri, you have seen the anguish that I had to endure and the successes that lasted shorter than a blink of an eye, but then again. We both know how that feels don’t we Mr. Crimson?? Forgive me if I do not feel accustomed yet to call you by your first name at this moment, but then again. If I get the opportunity to do to you what I wish to do to EACH AND EVERYBODY ELSE!! Then I guess remembering your first name is irrelevant after our first and final battle Mr. Crimson. Or is there something that you feel like to debating about?? Oh of course you do, every single human being does that isn’t it??</color>

He leans his head back into the water, closes his eyes as he takes time to let the cold water touch his body. A human being would tremble at first when he enters the water, needing time to get used to the temperature, but Dmitri just laughs at the thought that humans would have problems with the coldness of the water. Especially the thought of people getting into a shock really amuses him</color>

I know you must have seen this little rant and thought to yourself that this vampire is desperate huh?? Trying to get people notice him, make them look at themselves and scratch their heads. Asking others if they knew that I was still around?? Oh you know how it is, one moment you are part of the hottest feud in the history of the company and the next moment you need to wipe someone’s ass. Well that’s what one of those many corpses from my past would like to have done to themselves… making themselves think that the world needs them. The only thing that the world needs to see is what they have never EVER SEEN before. And that’s you and me Mr. Crimson.

Two men, two names that have held the World title for such a short time that it has been erased longer than either of us could have enjoyed it. And even I had it longer than you, I guess we both know how much the torment must have been for the other right?? Oh yeah becoming the man, having both Roulette and World title in your hands. The final show in the entire SCW existence and then getting robbed like I have been robbed for what?? Ten times?? More?? No matter whether it was the World title, Roulette title, Tag Team Titles. And the funniest of it all was that people just accepted it and moved on. To leave me in the middle of it all, finally just accept it and hope in that one corner of my head that one day I would get revenge. How I would finally win the big one after not being eligible to go after that belt. Watching jokes like Ramone, watching fools like Travis Nathaniel Andrews demand another opportunity at a belt that would have soil their pants by even touching the leather straps. Oh no, even teddy bear carrying little boys had chances at the gold and me?? No, I had to sit there and grind my teeth by merely that clause that I could not challenge for it as long as the world needed dead corps was champ.

Am I bitter? Oh yeah, I admit I am. Bitter as hell, bitter over the fact that I screwed up and decided to tell the love of my life that I will get back again. Having to wait over a year and then finally, FINALLY beating the then world champion Calvin Harris and be on the top of the world!! People applauding me, people congratulating me and becoming the biggest hashtag on social media and then a few weeks later I was as dead as those I had to praise for a fucking year for keeping me from that belt!!! And now I am here, having to stand up and be noticed. Noticed Mr. Crimson, noticed. Something that you need to live with when the same thing that has happened to me will happen to you. But I’m sure that you are just like each and every one of them that had to endure me will say that they will counter the wrong that has happened to you

Oh joyful thoughts to know that there are still people believing that they can undo the wrong that has happened to them. Because let’s face it, everyone deserves a second chance to relive their GLORIOUS moments that hey have had in the industry that we call home isn’t it?? And then we enter the ring, we are so confident in our abilities to do what you couldn’t the last time. To sink your teeth into the flesh of the champ and break him down!! And then?

Silence</color>

He raises his head out of the water and lets his hands run through his hair as he feels the water fall upon his shoulders. He bares his fangs for the world to see as he slowly moves towards the camera with his dark black eyes staring at it. The reflection of the moonlight causes his pale white skin to shine brighter as we see the water drops resting on his eye brows.

I hate to burden your entire act of being the vicious man that loves to showcase his dark side my friend. Now I know that people often take offensive of people that wishes to do the devil’s bidding. Or at least so they like to put it, good is Jesus and evil is the Devil isn’t it?? To me it’s only a flaw in the essence of a human being. A flaw of being inconsistent of creating it’s own character. And when the lack of it all is brought upon the bright lights of the sun….. or in this case the moon. They always like to reach out and use the oldest of formula’s that seem to shock the system over and over again……

But of course you are different aren’t you?? You are special, you are the one that is isn’t limited to a foolish ideal isn’t it? Oh no, this is Tommy Crimson, the former Roulette and World champion. I suppose we all could just acknowledge the fact that nothing in this world will keep the Devil down that is Mr. Crimson. A man that speaks with a forked tongue, a man that could try to lure you away from your safe protective herd and being slaughtered by the wolf that kills the weak and foolish sheep. Oh perfect lines of how humans always needed the evil and good to create a conscience whether they should kill or be killed isn’t it??

And yet I wonder deep down inside Mr. Crimson, as I have yet got to feel the acceptance from your side to acknowledge you by your first name. Something that is showing the final respect to a man that has the opportunity to choose, choose to be immortalized as one of the future soon to be dead carcasses that has been slipping through my fingers….. or become alive and live another day by being crushed by these hands…. Of course that made no sense now did it???</color>

Dmitri shows a sinister laugh as he slowly starts to move towards the edge of the lake, where we see him rise from the water of the lake and the water falling down from his impressive upper body. On the edge of the lake we see Gothika waiting there with a large towel where he could dry himself off before handing him a large robe to cover him. Not caring that he is not wearing any clothes after parting ways with the lake, knowing that the camera’s of SCW aren’t allowed to showcase full nudity.</color>

Perhaps I should call you mister Pentagram, it’s quite obvious that the mark of the reversed Pentagram is very near and dear to you demon like entity?? Another example of how you wish to portray yourself to the fullest of it all, to showcase how evil you truly are. Merely another excuse to draw reaction from the other parties isn’t it? How much they would repulse in your belief of how to live your life. Because they do not understand what it is like to be evil all the time, to seduce the weaker minds. It’s all so passé as it has been written down upon an ancient book for many of centuries ago and yet people seem to forget how easily it is to manipulate their hopes and dreams for merely a pot of gold isn’t it??

Are you convinced that you will live forever my friend?? That you will be there when you call your armies for the final battle?? Or is it merely a misunderstanding that the Devil already has got the world by its throat, just waiting when you get bored and just squeeze the final drops of life out of it?? And all I could ever think of is that people like you that have come and gone for many of centuries are so inflicted with a dream, a dream that in their minds does not exist. Wishing to be the ultimate evil, wishing to be the ever living monster that will dominate and crush everyone’s false hopes and dreams of being saved. Only to realize that you fools wish to be like the undead that are the devils of this world. Something that you just don’t know what will be the curse of your existence instead of your evil blessing.

But who knows, I may bless you with the first real taste of your own blood Mr. Crimson…. Because I’m positive you have never tasted it when your life depended on it.</color>

He kisses Gothika on the lips, the two hold each other in a passionate embrace before she walks off and leaves Dmitri alone to continue his promo against his opponent.

He drops the robe and turns his naked body towards the camera, only to have his upper body visible for the world to see. He smiles at the camera as his eyes slowly turn from his original dark brown to blood red in just a few moments.</color>

Please Crimson, I beg to you. Please show the world that you are not merely a man who wishes to be evil, but does not dare to endure the pain and suffering that I went through to become who I am today. Please show the world that I am so wrong to be saying these things, that I am wrong to doubt your sincerity of being evil incarnated. Because I do not need some Pentagram as a sign my friend, I am the sign that you need to worry about. I am the one that has taken years from people’s careers and have them show their anguish on nothing more than a cellphone that buzzes every time that someone states something bad about them. But that was before I was holding back my friend. Oh true, there are those who will say that I have done this before. But that was only because I thought I could have ridden the world of the evil that made me. Now I realize that I wasn’t fighting to get her out of my life…., I was resisting my calling. I was resisting the fact that I should have embraced the fact that I needed to be like her!!

And now that I am…., now that I am accepting my life long task that I needed to fulfill and become what I have become right now. I couldn’t have found any better human beings to start off with and then move through each and everyone of them. Because why start at the bottom? Why waste your time with the likes who will never take a risk like you huh?? Oh no, I knew exactly what Mark and Chris would do when they heard me speak. I knew exactly that they would be seeing dollar signs as they do not have faith upon a match between the two of you and the world heavyweight champion. And why you may ask how I know that?? The vampire that could overcome the odds as often as you did?? Touché, but in the end I will survive you all…. Even Kris fucking Ryans… the man that whores himself on social media and be as annoying as that other fool that already is a corpse. He just doesn’t know it yet does he??

And how should he?? He is sitting on the top of the world, holding the strap that we both want and where the difference between will become visibly clear. Where you believe that it is yours to take, but where I KNOW it is mine to obtain once more. Because let’s face it, there’s nothing more desirable to have that opportunity that was taken away from me when the doors closed. Where I already had to accept destiny and merely allow the frustration to die on me. But it’s a long way to go when you are the undead Mr. Crimson. And even to know that it was more than a century ago what happened at this lake between the natives and the settlers… it is merely a a whisper in the wind compared to what I will go through for eternity. And I will start doing so on Climax Control.

Now you may think that this has been a nice day, reliving some old memories and smooch over with he woman I love. But in reality Mr. Crimson, it is what you have to worry about my friend. Oh yes, the worry of knowing that this time I will not suffer for doing the things upon you that would make the lyrics of Iron Maiden’s The Evil That Men Do look like a fairy tale of how children needs to be convinced to stay on the right track at an early age. Oh no, you humans do not know what I am capable off to do in that ring. I had dragged myself beneath everything that I thought was inhuman even for me. Now I realize that I just don’t have to care anymore, that I have no restrictions, no limitations that even YOU possess. And even if you manage to score a pinfall or a submission of some sorts. It will not matter my friend, as I intend to break down the barriers of the thing that all of you can accept and tolerate. I will be the one that strikes fear upon the hearts of those who watch me fight. Just like I ended the war between the natives and the settlers… by ending many of their lives… I will end the foolishness that has occurred against me… one way or the other Crimson… it will be done….. it …. Will…. Be….. done……</color>

With that Dmitri walks off into the darkness as the shot slowly fades and ends.</color>

user posted image