Author Topic: Man, Forget Ty West!  (Read 342 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Man, Forget Ty West!
« on: December 15, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »
 #OOC I know this is well past the deadlne but I didn't want my promo to not get posted.

-----
Off Camera

We see Matt Spears inside a grocery store picking up a few things for tonight's dinner. He holds a basket with a a few different veggies and a fresh cut of beef. He heads over to the beer section to get a 12 pack.

As Matt walks down the store aisle his cell phone goes off. He puts 2 12-pack down on the floor to grab his phone Karma he sees it is a text from his wife making sure he doesn't forget the beer. Matt quickly response back to the tax letting her know that he is about to approach the counter to pay for everything.

Matt gets to the register and takes the items out of the basket for the cashier to ring up. As the cashier brings up the final item Matt goes to his pockets only to realize he left his wallet at the house.

Lucky for Matt the cashier at the store happens to be the manager and knows who Matt is. She grabs the receipt and voids the entire purchase. Sheehan's Matt the receipt along with the bag of items and just tells him to pay her the next time he comes in as she knows that he is good for it.

Matt looks at the cashier and ask if she is sure that is okay in which she jokingly replies of course it is because she knows that if he doesn't pay her back she can always just post that online which would look pretty bad give it all he is an athlete after all so he can easily afford it mistakes happen so no need to leave the store empty-handed. Matt chuckles as he not agreeing with her then says thank you before walking out the store.

Once Matt arrives to his car and puts the items in the trunk you received another text message from his wife letting him know that he left his wallet on top of the kitchen counter. He replied back letting her know that the cashier let him leave with an IOU for him to pay later.

Matt arrives at home to his wife Sadie as she is seen in the she is preparing chicken leg, Matt looks at her and then at the bank holding the beef. Before he can say anything she explained to him that the kids next door had smell the barbecue chicken then grilled the other day and seen her preparing Grill for their dinner tonight. They asked if they were heavy chicken again as the kids had wanted to try it. So she decided to make the last pack of chicken legs for them.

With the both of them always traveling due to their schedules it is rare for them to interact with any of their neighbors. To Matt this was more than fine as it was a way to interact with them to a degree. Plus he also didn't have to share his beef other than sharing it with his wife.

Matt takes everything out the bag and sets it on the table. He takes two beers out of the case and puts the other 10 inside the fridge. He opens both ears off and hands went to his wife, he takes over some preppy allowing her to start her signature barbecue sauce.

Matt has everything prepared as his wife it's just finishing mixture the ingredients for her barbecue sauce. They decide to take a seat and enjoy their beer before doing anything else.

Sadie asks Matt if everything is alright as Jon has a big match coming up but not a word about that match has been spoken about, This was rare in thier him as Jon Dough loves to come out and talk Sadie’s ear off about anything wrestling related.

Matt shrugs his shoulders. Before he could say a word the two of them look at each other, at the exact same time they say Meh. Matt then says that there is no need and continues to just drink his beer. Sadie thinks nothing of it as just goes on with drinking her beer as well.

After a few minutes of the two just relaxing enjoying a beer Sadie starts to mix the chicken legs in the bbq sauce as Matt heads to the backyard to turn the grill on. He sees that Sadie clean it out and even pours in the new charcoal for him as well as a long head lighter to turn it on.  

Sadie comes out with a bowl holding the chicken legs as they marinate in the barbecue sauce. Matt goes back in the house & grabs the huge piece of beef a knife in cutting board and the bag of the different various vegetables he had bought from the store.

Sadie looks at Matt as he walks down the backstairs, he asked if everything was okay. She of course said, it will be when he goes and gets them each a beer when he goes back inside the house.

Matt smiles as he makes his way over to picnic table to put the stuff down. Sadie lights up the grill to get it started as Matt heads back inside the house to get them each a beer.

Matt goes back outside as Sadie starts to cut the big piece of beef into two half sizes. Matt puts a beer next to her then opens up a drawer underneath to get the the box of pre cut pieces of foil so that he can wrap two potatoes to grill.

Sadie adds the seasoning to the pieces of beef as Matt takes out another sheet of foil to put the other veggies on top of. Matt takes over getting the beef ready from Sadie. Sadie takes the chickens legs from the bowl and puts them on the grill to cook. She closes the lid of the grill as Matt takes his bottle of beer to take a drink.

You did perp a few extra pieces for us later right? Matt asks his wife as she grabs her bottle of beer.

Of course I did, We didn’t eat lunch so the beef is just that. Knowing us will be up late again so the chicken legs left over can be for later. Sadie replied back.

The sit side by side on the picnic bench table with their backs to the table as they watch the kids next door having a backyard wrestling match. As the match goes on they realize that it is not a match but practice as they are having a event take place in the backyard.

Matt turns to Sadie. Then you know about this? Sadie takes a drink then replies. Yes, there parents are out of town this whole week. I told them I’ll look out for them to make sure they are safe.

Is this safe? Matt asked. I will say not but it beats them causing trouble somewhere else. Sadie replied back.

Meh, Matt says in response before taking a drink of his beer. So what exactly is going on next door. 7 matches three are titles matches and one is a I quit match. Sadie replied.

Wait, so there parents are okay with this? I know they are out of town but this set p of a ring, how do they not see that in the house?  

Sadie shrugs, they know, they just don’t care. But the other kid came with half of this stuff were calling a ring. Sadie says to Matt. The two look at the ring set up. two mattress placed side by side, four long pieces of 2x4 as ring post and bungee cords to act as ropes.

That really doesn’t look safe. Matt says to his wife, she shrugs then says. If you want to stop them then go ahead.

Matt walks over to the gate that separates the two backyards. Hey, who's the ringleader of this event. Four boys all point to one guy. You meet me in the front of the house. Matt tells the ringleader.

All five go to the front of the house to meet Matt. Matt tells the ringleader to get in his car. At first the teens say no. Matt then says. Man, get in the fucking car. Sadie yells out, the chicken is ready.

The four boys run to the backyard leaving the ringleader to himself. He decides to get in Matt car. At first the boy is nervous, Matt drives off and lets the boy know that they're going to the store to get a few things. The teen just says okay but lets Matt know that the event will be starting in about 90 minutes. Matt and forms the teen that they should be back in about 30 to 40 minutes so he needs not to worry.

On the way to store Matt s the team about the event. Matt learns that they have sold 35 tickets to the event and that it should last at least an hour to an hour and a half. The first or they go to is a grocery store, they buy 4 dozen hot dogs as well as hot dog buns and three cases of soda.

They leave that store and put the items in Matt's car. Mat then tells the team that they're going to walk to the store next to the grocery store in the plaza which happens to be a sporting good store.

As the to walk inside the store Matt grabs his cell phone to call his wife. He tells her to have the other four boys take down the fence that separates the two properties. Sadie, one to never ask questions just says okay and hang the phone up.

Matt tells the teen boy to go ahead and look around as he talks to the store manager. About 15 minutes go by, Matt finds the team and tells them that he's ready to go. They leave the store empty-handed, the team looks confused and ask why they went to the store to begin with.

Matt explains to the teen what he went to go through ended up being a lot easier than what he had thought. He explains that he wanted him to come to the store thinking they can walk in and buy a few items so that they can wrestle a bit more safe. He then explained that the manager was more than happy to make a few extra dollars. So he as well as three of his employees will be taking a small boxing ring that I just purchased and delivering it to the house right now as well as set it up in the backyard. I figured if you guys are going to be wrestling and selling tickets at least look a bit more legit and more safe by having an actual ring instead of having a bunch of bungee cords attached to two by fours.

The teenage boy looks at Matt with excitement and thanks him has this is completely so unexpected. The to drive off back to the house, they grabbed the groceries and take it to the back or we see now the other teenage boys knocking down the last fence pole. Matt explains to his wife what's going on and to no one's surprise she just shrugs it off and says, meh.

15 minutes later a delivery truck shows up at Mets driveway, he goes to the front of his house and explain to them where to set everything up. The man nod and start to unpack the truck. It takes the four of them 20 minutes to get everything set up, Matt hands the manager $1,000 as a tip to share amongst them.

When Matt returns he sees the original five teens as well as a few of the other wrestlers scheduled in tonight's event looking in all as they now have an actual wrestling ring to perform in. Separating the fence gate and put in your ring between the two properties allowed more room for the spectators instead of everyone being next to the ring which could be more dangerous to the fans who came to watch. It's not allowed at least a 3 foot gap and for the fans off 35 of them to sit where they like and be safe and comfortable.

Matt goes to the backyard, Sadie has his plate ready for him. The two eat there beef and veggies as the boys are now put to work. Sadie has one going to his house next door to get a slow cooker, one oy from across the street goes and gets his, one finds a container to act as a cooler to use for the soda’s. The other teen goes in Matt’s garage to get two extension cords to plug in the hot dogs and a spot light Matt has in his basement. The spot light will add more light to the event as the sun will be setting in about 30 minutes.

20 minutes before the event.

The people who bought tickets start to show up, the hots dogs are in the slow burners the cans of soda are getting cold, the spot light is off but in the proper place. Matt and Sadie go up to there back patio to have a better few of everything. They bring out a small cooler holding there beers, they each hold one half fill just sitting next to each other on the top step of the stairs of the patio.

The two sit and wait for the show to start. Matt however has Jon Dough bothering him in his head. Matt turn to look at Sadie. I guess Jon has something to say. Sadie turns to look at Matt and says. Jon always does, the camera is set up in the living room. I’ll see if anyone wants a hot dog and a can of coke. Matt gets up from the top step and heads inside. He walks towards  the living room and sees his Jon Dough mask on top of the table. Matt puts it on and turns on the camera.

On Camera

We see Jon Dough in his green mask wearing a white tshirt and black pants. behind him we see a cream colored sofa in front of one window that is the size of the whole wall with a red curtain closed on the side.

Jon Dough: So I have this match with the Roulette champion Ty West. I know he hates the fact he has to fight me. He made it clear after I beat him and Caleb Storms to become a 2 time Roulette Champion. He called me a clown and that the Roulette title was a joke. He wanted nothing to do with the title or me. He was then rewarded with a SCW World title match. One that he lost. He almost retired after that.

That right there is your champion. He called the former champion a joke and refused to fight me. Gets rewarded a world title match, he loses that then get a shot at the roulette title.

One can assume that had he lost then he would be gone from SCW right now. Instead he gets to be a champion so he can stay and now is to good to go back and forth with someone. He’d rather walk away then hype up a future match. Give the fans a reason to want to watch you in a match.

Instead, you rather do nothing. What kind of champion is that? You joined SCW and wanted to sound like a hard ass. You get put in your place and you get so humbled that you rather put and keep your head down. You trying to avoid competition, if so understand that there's nowhere for you to hide because you have a target on your back and people like me I have no issues with finding you and calling you out. Unlike others I have no problem fighting you in a non-title match even if you're the one that wants to do everything in their power to avoid me because of your eyes I'm the Clown.

I'm sure you're pretty cool guy outside of the Ring I'm sure you're someone everybody can get along with. What you have shown enduring is not something I can respect, you don't get to announce rather you want to call it quits after you tried sound like a hard-ass and gets put in their place and then wants to act like they're too good to interact with somebody. It ain't nobody's fault in this company if you are so damn sensitive that you get your feelings hurt over some words that are said. This is a business you should know that by now. Rather I mean what I say or not should not hurt your feelings instead take it out in the ring. Hold your head up high you're holding one of the most prestige titles in the world so start acting like it damn it.

Jon leaves the living, a few seconds later the camera turns off.

Off Camera

Matt walks back out to the patio. He sees even more people in the made up stance. Sadie is giving out hot dogs. Matt decided to help her by grabbing as many sodas as he can to hand them out. Once done they both go back to the patio and grab a beer from the cooler. They share a kiss that gets interrupted by the sound of a ring bell. They look towards the ring as they see that the ring announcer is handed his microphone to begin the event.

user posted image