Author Topic: Anticipation  (Read 262 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Anticipation
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:50:18 PM »
 Off Camera
Tampa Bay, Florida
Steele-Warren Household

Inside of the the Steele-Warren household we are able to see Kate Steele nervously pacing around her living room as she can’t help but stare at her watch. The lead vocalist for Ignorant Discord looks at the cable box  time and that’s when her husband Teddy Steele walks into the scene. Teddy stares at his wife as she keeps on pacing back and forth.

Teddy: Is there a reason why you keep pacing back and forth?

Kate nods her head in agreement as she slowly looks back at her husband.

Kate: Actually yes… Today is the day where we are supposed to find out the results of adoption house study. What if we didn’t do so well in the study? What if the interviewer really hates us and we will be turned down for adopting Julia?

Teddy looks back at his wife as he shrugs his shoulders at her.

Teddy: Look I am sure everything is going to be fine. At the end of the day we were both honest and if it was meant to be then we will go to Canada and we will bring that little girl back here it’s as simple as that.

Kate: I know but I feel like between everything that the both of us do it just might not be enough. What if they don’t like that fact that I am all over the place? That I travel around the world wrestling and that we aren’t as home as much. Not to mention the whole wrestling thing! You know being involved in such a physical sport and it might appear as violence. Violence to the point where it may put Juliet in an unsafe household. We both don’t want that do we?

Teddy: Of course not but I doubt they are going to say anything close to that. Look Kate it’s not a secret that the both of us do a lot. Hell even I do as well. We both travel everywhere not to mention we have our band too so it may be a lot for any kid to handle but if there’s someone who can handle it. I know for a fact it’s you. Hell we both could handle it if we really put our mind to it.

Kate nods her head as she hugs her husband as tightly as she can.

Kate: I guess you are right there’s no reason to worry about it. We did what we had to do. If it’s meant to be it’s going to happen. It’s just I kinda want this though. I don’t want to have to sit through pondering if the other solution is for us to actually have a kid. I don’t know if I am ready for that type of commitment to really give up 10 plus months of my life away from wrestling and everything else.

Teddy: Kate… Do me a favour… Just calm down… I am sure everything is going to be alright, and like I said before I am not forcing you to do anything you don’t want to do. When we are ready to finally settle down and have a kid we will go about doing so. Right now let’s just live in the moment and see what…

DING DONG!!!

Kate: Yesssssssssss it’s here!!!!

The English woman screams as she quickly makes her way to the door. She swings the door open hoping to see the delivery man on the other side when instead she is bombarded by the likes of her sibling in laws. Cindy enters into the house giving Kate a passionate hug as Jimmy makes his way in next. The four year old Terra smiles widely as she looks up to Kate.

Terra: AUNTIE KATE!!!!!

Kate: Wow… Thanks for coming… Why are you here again?

Kate smiles hugging Terra before she turns her attention over to Cindy who smiles back in return.

Cindy: Well your husband couldn’t resist he’s super excited for today.

Kate: Really he is?! That’s funny considering he keeps telling me to CALM DOWN!

Teddy: Hold on now… I am not that excited…

Jimmy grins as he walks into the center of the room and begins to smile at everyone.

Jimmy: That’s really a good one. Always blowing my phone up asking me how fatherhood is, and if there’s some secret tips that I can give him about what it felt like to have Terra, and….

Teddy: DUDE SHUT UP!!! I didn’t say anything… You don’t have to believe in any of that Kate.

Kate however can’t help but giggle in return as she stares deeply into her husband’s eyes.

Kate: No I think I believe your family. Since you won’t be honest to me about your feelings. I could see you going to them in secrecy trying to play the tough guy while you want me to worry and what not.

Teddy: Okay so you got me figured out. But it’s only natural. We got a lot going on so it could be a lot for us to handle. I don’t want you to think I am getting weak about this.

Kate: Getting weak?!

Kate shakes her head passionately.

Kate: This is our future daughter we are talking about. The future of both of our lives. There’s nothing wrong with both of us being anxious for it. We been waiting for a while for it. We might as well be nervous together right?

Teddy: I guess you have a point. Sorry for keeping everything in.

Jimmy: BLAH BLAH BLAH… You can leave all of the mushy stuff at home. What I want to know is who in their right mind would approve my brother to be a father? Kate you are super awesome but Todd here?

Teddy: Teddy!!!

Jimmy” No I am not going to call you by that stupid nickname.

Cindy: Would everyone relax. Both of you are going to make great parents I really believe in that. Kate you are just amazing at everything you do. Always filled with such passion. Always enthusiastic about accomplishing something. People always said you were too small to wrestle and you made that your biggest strength. You did something I could never do, and when you go about things it’s always a case of giving it your all or nothing at all.

Jimmy: And Teddy I guess you are alright too. Although it’s far too often where you have your foot in your mouth moments but you are alright in your own right. As long as you keep giving your all to everything things should be fine. Just don’t stop believing in yourself and the sky will be the limit.

Teddy: Thank you… It feels good to hear you actually say something positive for once.

Jimmy: Well I do try every now and th…

Before he could even finish that thought the doorbell rings and that’s when Kate slowly walks over to the door. She answers it and standing on the other side of that door was the Fed EX Express delivery man. Kate signs something and takes the envelope from him as she walks over to the living room with the envelope locked tightly in her hand. She looks at everyone in the room and slowly sits down next to her husband.

Teddy: no pressure babe we will open this together…

Everyone in the room is all smiles except for Teddy and Kate who slowly begin to rip open the small envelope. They rip it open piece by piece and take the piece of paper out of the envelope. They look at the paper inside and begin to read it out loud.

Kate: “After reviewing the household of the Warrens. I have found that Mrs. Kath-Lyn Warren & Mr. Todd Warren have a very well rounded household and would any child they wish to adopt would fit into their household. They have a strong family and friend backing, and although they do leave out of town frequently this wouldn’t stop this family from being wonderful parents as they have help that could step into the gap. I wish them well and the state of Florida approves this family for International adoption…”

Kate’s eyes open wide up as she begins to jump up and down franctically.

Kate: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Teddy: That’s what I am talking about!

Jimmy: Good this calls for a celebration

Kate: APPLEBEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy: Well it’s settled… Welcome to parenthood… You are going to enjoy it, and don’t take anything for granted.

With that all of the Warrens are all smiles as we leave this image.

OH EM GEE….Let me just get this out of my system. It honestly just feels super amazing to be me right now. Everything in my life seems to be going exactly in the way that I want it to go in. Teddy and I have been approved to be adopting parents so that just brings the smile right to my face. Plus Valentine’s Day was of course amazing. Who doesn’t like the fact that I won my first title in this company as well watch an amazing second half season of the Walking Dead.

It really can’t get any better than that can it?!

Well actually yes it can because the Blast From The Past is such an awesome tournament and you never know who might show up in this thing but to be honest. What I like the most is the fact that I got to step in the ring with Candy Overton, and once again it was me beating her. I know she get’s this vibe that people don’t take her seriously and she always ponders what she could do to get better.

My thought is less talk and focus more on your in ring ability, and trying to be a better competitor. As long as you have those bases covered you can practically do anything you put your mind to it. But as much as I enjoy beating Candy. The life of a champion doesn’t get any easier. People seem to have planted a target on my back, and one of the main culprits seems to be Jessie Salco.

I don’t know what her problem is. I don’t understand why she just can’t accept the fact that she lost back at My Bloody Valentine. She lost and I was the one that picked up the championship. I did so by beating the likes of her. I know she has a lot of my mind and she did say that once she lost the Blast From The Past Tournament she would have her eyes locked on MY CHAMPIONSHIP.

Well if you really want it so badly. I say come and get it. All you have to do is ask for a shot and I will be happy to give you one because I am a fighting champion and I am willing to do everything I can to defend my spot in this company. I know holding a belt means I have a bullseye on my chest but it’s something I welcome with open arms

And instead of getting caught up in this Metal vs Punk debate I rather settle it in the ring but if you really want to debate I got to perform on stage with the legendary GRIFFIN HAWKINS… So you can SUCK IT!

Sorry I had to get the fangirldom out of my system.

But speaking of targets I get to face Lucy and she is a woman who is very methodical about what she does. She is precise and when she wants something she will do whatever it takes to get it. The same goes for the way she held the Internet Championship and after not capturing the Bombshell Tag Titles I know she would like to do nothing more than climb up higher. Maybe to something far better in the form of winning this tournament so she could get a shot at the SCW Bombshell championship.

By all means I wish you well but I don’t want you to think that just because I am champion already that I plan to get comfortable at just that. I want more. I want to go very far in this tournament and I won’t stop until I eventually march forth into being the very best.

In order to get there I NEED to compete for the big title. I NEED to earn the respect of everyone by winning this tourney. I have a partner in CJ that I adore, and I have belief he can take it to Spike Staggs, but what matters to me is letting him know he has a partner he can rely on in me. He needs the champion to give him a game performance. Something he can depend on and he’s getting nothing less than one hundred percent from me.

So bring it Lucy and I will do the same in return.

Just don’t get caught up in that Siren Song of mine. Rumor has it, that if you follow it all the way through it might lead to your death sentence. Consider yourself warned or else you might just find yourself SHIPWRECKED… See you in the ring and good luck.

user posted image

user posted image