Author Topic: Chapter 14:  (Read 263 times)

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
Chapter 14:
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:49:32 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson Blitz
Chapter 14: Unity
~Part 1: The ball~
If Melanie Gabrielle were a vampire she would have died by now. The lights in the Abaddon-Deabs manor in France were so bright she swore Lucy would scream. Mel was stuck at her younger half-sister’s masquerade ball. Uri was holding this event for another fashion line that Mel didn’t care for. But Mel found herself at here and she was dressed in a black ball gown with silver lines on the corset top and a few bows on the lower half of it. A black mask with a heart on the top covered her face. On her neck was moon pendant she enchanted to tell her the current moon phase. Her shoes matched the black color but had silver studs on them and on her left hand was a heart diamond engagement ring. Mel had lost Samuel in the crowd and she stood in the center alone, she looked around to see everyone either talking, dancing or both. Mel looked up towards a stairwell to see Uri and Andy watching everyone.

Melanie: God I want to go home.

Mel sighed and started to plot how she’d get out of her. But then the thought of Samuel being here and watching over her crossed into her mind. Mel knew she couldn’t get out of the place even if she tried. Mel started to walk away from the center of the area. Something though made Mel stop; a chill went down her spine and it made the world go black and white for her.

Melanie: A magi-blood?

This one wasn’t someone Mel knew. Mel looked up to where Uri and Andy were at. Uri was looking back down at Mel also knowing something was up. Mel placed her hands where her twin guns hid at. From out of the crowd Mel could see a man walking towards her. He was in a black tux, blonde hair and a black mask. Mel felt herself loose her breath at the site of the man.

Beautiful Stranger,
You have a hold on me…
Tell me your secrets…
Show yourself to the world.

Mel saw he was making eye contact with her. She blinked and felt herself as slowly walked over to her. Mel blushed and watched. She couldn’t take her eyes off him.

Beautiful Stranger,
Hear my song…
Allow me to be the one…
To show you the light.

“Hello there milady”.

The man made it up to Mel and Mel forced herself to smile.

Melanie: Hello there.

“May I have this dance, Lady Cosmos or should I say Lady Chaos seeing how Lord wouldn’t be correct in this day and life”.

Mel nodded and the man took her hand. Slowly the two start to dance.

Melanie: Who are you?

“We’re not supposed to tell remember? This is a masquerade after all; we hide ourselves from the world here and just like we do in the real world after all. Don’t you want to keep our secret until time’s up”?

Mel didn’t speak at first.

“M’lady honestly you look amazing tonight. You shine so bright even in black. You’re brighter than light and darker then night itself.

Mel again blushed.

Melanie: Thank you sir.

“You’re welcome”.

Melanie: So do I know you from outside of here?

“I can’t say. So maybe you do, maybe you don’t…my God why does he have you?

Melanie: What?

Mel looked up at him.

“Sorry about that; that was supposed to be in my mind. But I want to know something…for how long do we keep our secrets?

Melanie: The secret of the magi-blood are already out. People know about us and really for the main part we’ve been well received by humans. You know for all of us that’s a good thing. But our main target still is out there and only God knows what he’s planning.

“I see but what if you can’t stop Alexander”?

Mel snapped her head up.

Melanie: I never said that! Who are you!?

“I’m sorry Messias, I must go. Till next time.

Melanie: Wait!

The man turned and started to run off. Mel started to dash after him withdrawing a gun secretively. The man got behind a group and by the time Mel made it to where he was at, the man had vanished. Samuel though came from her left side and saw her gun drawn.

Samuel: Melanie? You okay?

Melanie did you see a man dressed all in black with blonde hair?

Samuel nodded no.

Samuel: Sorry hon, I can’t say Samuel did. Why is he why you got your gun out?

Mel nodded this time.

Melanie: Yeah…listen can we just go?

Samuel: Sure let’s go.

~Part 2: Game.~
(From last “save point”)
Melanie, Samuel, Jaime and Phoebe had found out that one of Alexander Rosangela’s generals was running a brothel in Las Vegas. Phoebe informed Melanie and Samuel that she was willing to embrace her destiny as a magi-blood after all these years. Now after months of training Melanie and Phoebe are ready to take down one of Alex’s major generals. But with them on this task is their other triplet Gabe. Right now the three of them are in Vegas, ready to raise some Hell.

(*Please press enter*)

(Cut scene. BGM: Prelude To Final Fantasy XIII)
The scene opens to Las Vegas at night time. Mel, Gabe and Phe are in a tree staking out “The Russian Export” brothel. Melanie’s long brunette hair went to the side as the wind blew. Phoebe has binoculars focuses on the brothel and Gabriel has his cross-bow ready in hand in case of ambush. Melanie turns to Phoebe.

Melanie: You see anything?

Phoebe: Place looks closed tonight Mel. You sure you got the intel right?

Melanie nodded.

Melanie: Yeah, I doubt my insider would end up wrong.

Gabriel: So did you hear what Amy said?

Mel didn’t say anything at first.

Melanie: I did.

Gabriel: You really gonna let her get away with what she said.

Mel didn’t say anything again.

Phoebe: Oh man, not good if she’s not talking about it.

Melanie: Let’s just get going.

Melanie, Phoebe and Gabriel jumped down from the tree. Melanie got her guns out and Phoebe got her staff ready.

(Cut scene ends. “Prelude To Final Fantasy XIII” gets cut off and “The Day of Night” From Silent Hill 2 plays)
~Melanie: (Leader) Role: Gunner
~Phoebe: Role: Spell-caster
~Gabriel: Role: Hunter)

The trio slowly starts to walk towards the brothel. When they made it half way across the yard a dark shadow started to manifest in front of them. It was Chris Luca, our heroes got their weapons up and ready for a fight. Chris tossed a bottle and then a demon…a sickly looking one came from it. Phoebe and Gabriel gasped. Mel on the other hand didn’t even blink, Chris retreated back into the brothel.

(Boss Battle. BMG: “Saber's Edge” from: Final Fantasy XIII)

Melanie: Show no mercy!

Melanie jumped into the air and shot off a few of her elemental bullets at it. Phoebe started casting the same types of spells. Gabriel started to shoot off some arrows at it. The demon turns around and goes to swipe at the party. The three move just in time and Phoebe changed her tactic. She ran toward the demon and hit it hard with the staff. Gabriel kept shoot his arrows at it and Mel covered him with her bullets.

Mel: Phe move!

Phoebe didn’t and was swiped towards them. Mel quickly changed her tactic and moved to catch her.

Melanie: You okay?

Phoebe: Yeah I’m good.

Mel quickly healed Phe and the two again changed their tactic.

Melanie: Come get me you son of a bitch!

The demon being provoked came towards her. Phoebe cast elemental spells and Gabriel changed his tactic. Gabriel came towards Mel and put a shield around the two.

Phoebe: It’s a weak one! You guys can finish it off. Mel go for it!

Mel nods and Gabe kept the shield up.

Melanie: Cosmic force!

Mel shot off a bright white light which hit the demon. The demon dissolved into a powder and the three won the battle.

(Cutscene. BMG: “The 13th floor” from Kingdom Hearts: COM)

Phoebe: She went inside.

Gabriel: You think we can get in?

Melanie: Only one way to find out.

The trio walks up to the gate of the brothel. Gabriel lightly pushed it opened and they went into the court yard.

Melanie: This is too easy.

Phoebe: I know it is.

Gabriel: Let’s get inside.

(End cutscene)

~Part 3: Another entry.~
Clanmates!
Oh my goodness I didn’t see this coming. I mean I knew Connor and I had won our match but this? I consider this a gift from the Gods. My hard work, my success and my failures have brought me to this. I, somehow got this Bombshell Internet Championship shot. I won’t complain about it because there are no guarantees in life unless it’s death. I’m thankful that I’m getting this shot and I promise to you all that I won’t blow it.

Lucy, if you all remember had held this championship. I know also she’ll kick my ass if I don’t win this one.

Now I know this match is a test of my abilities as a competitor. I also know that the Champion is tough as nails and is smart as a Jedi. Her name is Mercedes Vargas and she is the Argentina Assassin…I say someone should team her and Lucy up. Call them the Assassins…okay moving on before I lose my train of thought.

What all can I say about her? Well I’ve faced her for the first time a few weeks ago. You had Connor and I and Derek and her. But I know more on her than just that. I know that both Mercedes and myself has a mutual respect for each other. Mercedes is a very successful wrestler in the ring and no one can take that from her. Love her or hate her, you have to respect all the things she’s done to make SCW a better place. I can talk high about her any day everyday but it would take too long. Sorry Mercedes but I don’t have that much time in a day to.

Mercedes in a three time tag champion, a three time roulette champion and the current internet champion. That right there is more impressive than my bombshell roulette championship.

Now thing is I know that this match is difference from the last time we met. No the equation changed and anything can happen. Mercy can either win or I can.

Also speaking of mercy, Mercedes don't show me it. I don't need it and I only want and accept the best you can do in the match. You know we're not weak women.

No we are powerful, we are sexy and, we are smart. We know what we want and how to get the job done.

You know Mercy; it's almost been a month since you've gotten the belt. Congrats to you on that. It takes a load of work to keep a belt both you and I know.

Mercedes, I’m a fighter, you’re a fighter. We fight, we spill blood, we break bones, we take no prisoners. That’s what I want for our match, I want us to go balls to the walls and steal this bitch. I don’t care if we wreck each other like the Ragnarok war of the Gods. Let the rivers run with blood, the skies fill the sound of bones breaking and our screams of pain. I know I’ll enjoy this and like I said I have nothing but respect for you. I see this more as a friendly battle than anything else. It’s not like you’re someone who wants me dead. Hell for all I know maybe I am dead right now, maybe this is the path to Heaven or where ever.

Tonight we show them the truth. We go out and we take the place for our own. We’re going to Hell and back and by the end of it, they’ll be chanting our names. Merecedes I’m going out there to win. Stop me you can try but you won’t successed. You’re amazing but I’ll be two steps ahead. I studied you to be ready for this match and I know that this victory will be sweet indeed. I don’t doubt you and I don’t think you’d take it easy on me since I’m a woman. You’ve seen me fight like a man and you’ll get the best from me. Since I came to SCW, my family and I have been dominating. In the ring you’ll see why first hand. I won’t be defeated, I will not die and I will show that I’m ready to take on the best. I see you as one of them. Let me have the honor of fighting you in the ring.

Mercedes, jeg har været velsignet af guderne, som vores forfædre tror på. Jeg har den skønhed Freya, nordboernes gudinden for kærlighed. Jeg har den visdom Odin, den helt far. Jeg har styrken af Thor, nordboernes Gud torden. Sammen det gør mig dødbringende. Kun én mand har været i stand til at slå mig her, er du nødt til at spørge, vil du blive nummer to, eller vil du være ligesom mange af mænd og kvinder, og bøje før dronningen? Uanset hvad vi vil finde ud af, når det er tid. Elliot Jeg ønsker dig held og lykke og styrke i vores kamp. Må guderne velsigne os og vejlede os ... Alt hagl til Nordisk dronningen.

(English translation: Mercedes, I've been blessed by the Gods that our ancestors believe in. I have the beauty of Freya, the Norse Goddess of Love. I have the wisdom of Odin, the all father. I have the strength of Thor, the Norse God of thunder. Together it makes me deadly. Only one man has been able to beat me here, you need to ask will you be number two or will you be like many of men and women and bow before the Queen? Either way we'll find out once it's time. Elliot I wish you luck and strength in our match. May the Gods bless us and guide us...All hail to the Nordic Queen.)

Fade to black.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 11:50:11 PM by MelanieGabrielle »
user posted image