Author Topic: Dollparty  (Read 868 times)

Offline KojiVerse

• View Profile
    • Aleksei Koji
Dollparty
« on: June 07, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »
 The camera fades up to what use to be a living room in a house that use to be elegant. All of that is a faded memory. The rug and walls have been kissed by fire. In one corner a gaping hole in the ceiling has lead to years of water damage and a similar floor of rot in the floorboards below. In the room, remains a few relics of its past glory. A china cabinet is knocked over and caving in. A moldy painting hangs at a crooked angel.

In the center of it all are nine chairs. Some of the chairs appear to be from the house, and look to be barely standing. Other chairs are of the new and cheap variety. Mostly black metal chairs. On each chair sits a doll. Each doll is a little different, some are very fashionable and some wear very little clothing at all. One even appears to be a large manly action figure dressed up like a girl. The camera zooms in and starts to slowly pan across the entire line of dolls. Each one has a name tag on them.

Hi my name is...Venonica Taylor
Broklyn Carter
Angelica
Kittie (MEOW!)
Trish Newborn
Bianca Solderi
Felony Fontana
Rock Rose
Gothika

Somewhere off in the distance whistling can be heard. The camera turns to face a long hallway where the whistling can be heard from. There is a woman in the distance.

\'user

The camera fades up to what use to be a living room in a house that use to be elegant. All of that is a faded memory. The rug and walls have been kissed by fire. In one corner a gaping hole in the ceiling has lead to years of water damage and a similar floor of rot in the floorboards below. In the room, remains a few relics of its past glory. A china cabinet is knocked over and caving in. A moldy painting hangs at a crooked angel.

In the center of it all are nine chairs. Some of the chairs appear to be from the house, and look to be barely standing. Other chairs are of the new and cheap variety. Mostly black metal chairs. On each chair sits a doll. Each doll is a little different, some are very fashionable and some wear very little clothing at all. One even appears to be a large manly action figure dressed up like a girl. The camera zooms in and starts to slowly pan across the entire line of dolls. Each one has a name tag on them.

Hi my name is...Venonica Taylor
Broklyn Carter
Angelica
Kittie (MEOW!)
Trish Newborn
Bianca Solderi
Felony Fontana
Rock Rose
Gothika

Somewhere off in the distance whistling can be heard. The camera turns to face a long hallway where the whistling can be heard from. There is a woman in the distance.
She carries a bat, black and metal with purple tape wrapped around the handle. She starts to skip down the hall dragging the bat along the floor as she does so. The hoody covers most of her face but from what we can see she is smiling.

She enters the room with her bat swinging. She slams that hard metal into the face of one of the dolls, caving in the face and flinging the doll back. She does not pause, but keeps on swinging. She brings the bat down again knocking the head of another doll clean off. At first she is whistling her little song as she punishes the dolls with the bat. Sometimes she will stomp on one that gets to close. At this point the chairs are starting to fall apart as well. With time she stops whistling but does not stop the carnage.

Then she stops to catch her breath. She stands surrounded by the fallen bodies of dolls. The older dolls have found their porcelain skin shattered, the ones made of plastic are covered in dents. Even the drag action figure is missing a limb. The woman starts to laugh, quiet at first but then building to something much louder. She pulls out a can of hairspray from her coat, gets out her lighter as well. Then using the hairspray as a torch starts to set the dolls ablaze. This final attack is done all while the woman laughs. The camera fades as the light from the fire cast shadows on the young woman’s face.

When we return we are in another room in this long abandoned mansion. It appears to be the kitchen, most likely it was once quite nice but now very little remains. The cabinets are missing most of their doors and a tree is starting to grow through the room. The woman, Karina Koji, sits on the counter top. Her hood is down, her purple hair is a mess and the bat leans against the counter. Karina stares off in the distance, not making eye contact with those that are watching.

Karina: They tell me to be like my big brother. But I am not him. They see him drink, they want me to drink. He plays the fool, they want me as their jester. They want me to be a party animal...I have been called animal before, but mostly when I bite. So please remember I am not him.

Nobody gets to be me....except me.

My brother is a tough bastard born big, stupid but fierce. He is the guy that dives into battle before everyone else. He is the one everyone thought would not live to see his next birthday....but he keeps coming back. Trust me when I say this, he is very hard to kill. My brother is a warrior, but remember I am not him.

I don’t charge into battle, but I do win them. Unlike my brother I know this sport. I work day and night to learn as much as I can. Wrestling has become the crack my brain can’t get enough of. I am a slave to it. And I might not be the biggest out there, but I don’t need to be. Not when I know a hundred ways to twist someone up and cause them pain.

Karina starts to rock her body a little bit as she talks. One arm reaches for the bat as if it is an object of security.

Karina: I don’t sleep but when I get close to sleep I will just invent new ways to hurt people in the ring. I will try to come up with at least a dozen before things go gray.

And if you are wondering, I am not crazy. The world is just made of cages and I refuse to live in them. Crazy is a word that scared people give to the ones that are free. If you don’t agree...well that just means you’re not free like me. Those other girls might write me off because someone tells them I am a crazy girl, but when I have them praying for mercy because I am taking their bodies to painful places they did not think were possible. Well crazy won’t matter much then.

And I don’t hate dolls. I just hate girls that live in cages. All the women in SCW are in a cage and so are all the boys. They have lived their lives fitting into their own kind of normal, even the ones who think they are outsiders. Its all such bullshit. They all live in cages but I have the key. Survive a night in the ring with me and just maybe...maybe you will be free. Now if you don’t mind I have a funeral to attend.

Karina hops off the counter and walks away, bat in hand.

Our final destination is the overgrown yard of the manor house that is falling apart. Nine little holes have been dug into the ground and the charred remains of the doll rest in a pile. Karina walks over to them with purpose.

She grabs one of the dolls that use to be so pretty. Throws it in the nearby hole.

Karina: Here lies Veronica Taylor. She called herself a diva, looking for the quick fix and easy ride to the top. She was happy to think of herself as a bitch, and that is good because she will be destroyed like one.

Karina grabs the charred half of another doll, what it use to look like is hard to tell.

Karina: And here we have Brooklyn Carter. She never showed up. Too busy living the party. Maybe her body will drag itself to the ring but her spirit won’t be there. She is not ready for war and this brawl will swallow her up.

Angelia has a grave here too. Her little games did not save her soul. She thought her tits and tricks could make up for skill, but not when real fighters were there to meet her. She better hope her girlfriend has her back. Mean girls only survive when they outnumber the freaks.

Karina then picks up the doll that use to be Kittie. She almost smile at the broken toy but then knocks it into its grave with the bat.

Karina: Poor little Kittie. You have so much to learn. I want to face you on your own someday, teach you how to be free from your anger and those silly sins that hold you back. But the Void is not that time, there are too many targets for you and too much bad blood. You will see red and then my sad little Kittie you will see black.

And here lies Trish Newborn a mean little imp whose bite is worse than her bark. She trained so hard on her little island and showed so much promise. She was going to make Daddy proud, but for some reason she can’t seem to follow through. Maybe...just maybe training is not enough. Maybe you have to have the spirit of a fighter, that thing that can’t be taught. You don’t have it so you get buried like all the others.

The next two dolls that get grabbed make an interesting pair. One was a high end barby that is not a melted mangled mess, the other was is a crispy action figure in drag. Karina looks at the two of them amused.

Karina: Isn’t it funny how some birdies don’t know they live in a cage. Take these “freaks”. They think they are so different but each one is in their own little box. Poor liddle Felony is going to have her work cut out for her unless she hides behind her giant. Of course Msr Rose is going to have her own troubles. She is going to have a big bullseye on her manly chest because she is such a brute. I am not worried though, I have a long history of dismantling brutes piece by piece.

Karina looks at the pile of remains with great interest.

Karina: I can’t find poor Bianca...I think most of her has turned to ash.

She kicks the pile with a devious smile and finds what remains of the Living Dead doll. She picks it up.

Karina: Here is Gothika. I do find the whole goth thing to be quite tiring but Gothika is a wicked little twist. If only all these girls were as interesting as you were. Can we have a date sometime Gothika...just you and me and a broken pool cue between us. We can dance all night and see who really is the queen. Maybe....but not soon. For now we have to just hope we get some licks in during the chaos....and make no mistake about it girlies, it will be chaos. That bikini brawl will have nothing on this.

Hmmm...a brawl happened when I first entered the ring, and a brawl will happen the next time too. I like that. I want the chaos to follow me. Do you know I knew about this place even before my dopey brother? Do you know why?....because of the bombshells. Because this place is becoming one of the places where real women come to fight. But just like any time a bunch of ladies get together, we are all slipping into our roles. We have the bitches, the butches and the freaks all playing stupid games.

That will just not do....we will have to have a sorting out of these foolish things. Chaos is the cure and I will be providing it for free when we all step Into the Void. So rest up girlies and prepare your last request. None of us will be the same after this match, I promise you.

Karina drops the last doll into the last hole. She begins to whistle again as she carefully starts to bury her victims and the camera starts to fade.  
user posted image