Author Topic: My last words  (Read 909 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
My last words
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
 \'user

The camera came up inside the Ginásio Nilson Nelson in Brasilia, Brazil. The building looked like it was ready for Hostile Takedown however as it moved it showed a figure sitting on the top turnbuckle. It was soon be revealed as be Laura Jackson sitting there. She was in her ring gear as she sat there with her head looking at the mat and then she looked up at the camera.

Laura Jackson
It’s almost here. The first true battle between the teams of SCW and Erik to claim SCW. Yet I’m not involved in this test no you see I have a different task tonight one that I have to say if given the chance I didn’t want but at the end of the day I’m doing it because the fact is I get to kick someone ass and to me that never a bad thing.

Laura then dropped down off the turnbuckle before leaning back on them as she stood in the ring.

Laura Jackson
See the truth is I haven’t focus on Becky that much the past two weeks as to me she is basically some backwoods redneck who should be thanking the star above she is facing me. Don’t get me wrong I have been studying working on ways that I can beat her and counter her moves but the main focus for me is making sure Mandy is ready to shut down Jessie here tonight. I know a lot of people think that I’m blinded by Amanda that if she tell me to jump I yell how high Mandy. That what the unaware among you think is what going on. At the end of the day I do what I do for a woman who the world rejected without a reason. A woman doesn’t do the norm and is happy with that. I do fight battle for her and I will proudly do it in the future. Actually now that I think about it it’s kind of funny me taking on Becky since Becky was a former tag champion with Jessie who Mandy is facing.

Laura then started to stretch her legs as she spoke some more.

Laura Jackson
Now I have told Erik that I want to be facing better competition following this. I mean how could not want to when we have the best female on the planet today as part of team Erik. A fact that will be highlighted big time when in the main event team Erik claim every women’s title here and then you will see your little heroes fail but I am left wondering just which one will I go for when I win tonight I mean I wouldn’t mind going for the tag titles but I don’t know if Mandy would be interested in that. I mean we are a team and a damn good one at that. However I don’t want to limit us to just that so after the show I plan to sit down with Mandy and ask her which title she would like to go after and then make sure that we are not going for the same title. So if I were Misty or Necra! I would be looking over my shoulder. We do respect you ladies but we want gold around our waist. Now Becky you are going to be my example of what they can expect!

Just then Laura was joined in the ring by Amanda Cortez who walked over to Amanda and wrapped her arms around her.

Amanda Cortez
Hey sexy you done with your promo yet? I want to show you how I’m going to kick Jessie ass!

Laura Jackson
Just a sec Mandy I’m nearly done

Amanda giggled and walked over to the other corner as Laura looked on she then turned back to the camera and spoke.

Laura Jackson
Like I said Becky you are my message to the champions don’t take that personally it’s just business. So now that done Mandy you ready!

Amanda Cortez
You mean am I ready to kick your big butt yeah!

Laura Jackson
In that case lets go!

Just as Amanda and Laura hooked up the screen turned black

End of RP

OOC So sorry but I got a freakin cold and it killed me still wanted to get a second one up so
user posted image