Author Topic: Crashing the Charity Case.  (Read 265 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Crashing the Charity Case.
« on: July 10, 2015, 11:02:04 PM »
 The cameras open up to the logo of Mean Girls tv, and it soon takes us to the former club house of the Mean Girls where we see the pictures of the fallen Mean Girls taken down, and on the floor, however, only two are on the wall now. That is the two original founding members of the group none other than Veronica Taylor and Angelica. However, the two of them are no where to be found in the scene however, soon enough that changes as they walk into the view looking down at the fallen members shaking their heads. They are dressed in what looks like funeral attire all black dresses with the head veils over their faces only allowing a small portion of their flawless faces to be viewable. As they look at trash bags packing the most valuable stuff left behind in the old Mean Girls clubhouse. As Angelia soon begins to speak in a  fake somber tone clearly not caring to really fake it, as a bitch of a bitchy tone comes into her voice.

Angelica: We gather here today to say goodbye, to say farewell to the most dominate powerful sexy stable in SCW history see it was in this very clubhouse this group plotted and planned the most dominate rise of any group. It was in this very condo on the west side of Hollywood where they grew from a stable no one took serious into the most powerful force in SCW history, into the influential group in SCW history, and oh yes the best looking group in SCW history as well as the most fashionable.  This group came into existence three years ago and made a promise that they would pretty up SCW while it took a couple of years to come into its own, when it did well no one could stop it Veronica darling do you want to know what group we are honoring tonight?

Veronica Taylor: Oh let me guess the Fallen? I mean what has happened to them such a dominate if ugly and basic team. Or maybe its Hot Stuff International you know how big of a force they were right? Or Power Play because you know those three weeks where my boo carried them to make them relevant? Or better yet Best of British you know some poor British saps who I got the best of one I mean what a force they where! Like oh my god the suspense is killing me please tell it's Misty's group of followers when she was doing the whole Queen of the Damned thing I mean I am sure we would have to tell them about it though, because who even watched SCW back then?!

They share a bitchy laugh as they eye eachother with a bitchy smirk, before the two of them look down at all the photos once again. Making clear who they are talking about, but they will not let the fan's figure it out themselves since really they need the help to. But, that is what made these two women so nice. As Angelica, began to speak putting her hand on her heart to add emphasis to her statement.

Angelica: Well let us begin it can't be Misty's group I mean who even watched this show back then? Like you said before this group came into prominence no one cared about the bombshells. I mean Power Play? Hunty they are so basic, that your boo could not keep them relevant I mean I feel really bad for him having joined forces with that or NXT  like really? That was Spike when he was weak and foolish.  Like god, he has not recovered sense and as much as I love my boo its not Hot Stuff International I mean they have not been relevant in years sadly. No this group was the most powerful and quite frankly only died because some people tried to take credit they had no business taking this group is none other than the Mean Girls. Yes its a shame that the Mean Girls have died and it could still be together stronger than ever if the egos of a few people did not spoil the group, I mean really Veronica they act like they made us no last time I checked there are only two founding mothers of the Mean Girls. That is us, I mean these people acted so jealous of us.

Angelica picked up the first photo it was none other than Tessa, Veronica rolled her eyes in disgust at the picture drawing a mustache on it with her black lipstick, clearly they had kept a picture of her, that most never thought they would. As Veronica Taylor, began to speak in a bitchy somber tone.

Veronica Taylor: Tessa, you know I took this girl under my wing she had no idea what it meant to be a Mean Girl at all. But when I came back, I knew I could make something out of her, if she were willing to listen. At first she was she took my advice, she knew her place or I thought she did. But then she became the mole working with Misty and the other jealous janis trying to take us down from within I mean where did we even go wrong? How we treated her? She was earning her stripes she was not a full fledged Mean Girl, she was so close to getting it I mean really close.

Angelica: No not really at all, we just let her stay because she could handle stuff that was beneath the others, and well us. We let her stay and feel valued,  and how did she repay by trying to bring us down. But stupid bitch, felt she would get more love from moronic wrestling fans, jealous janis , and other losers of the world in the end Tessa, just could not handle being a Mean Girl and could not sit with us.

With that Angelica, dropped the photo down, as they look down and pick up Hollywood's picture this time Veronica held it, in her well manicured hands. As Angelica shudders at the pictures, as she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Angelica: Ugh Hollywood do we have to talk about it she left because really lets face it this ladyboy thought she was something, that she could do anything. Hell she cost one of our former members her title match, and thought that  we would let that slide she was stupid enough to think we would let them slide. Lets see we took her out and she has not stepped up to the Mean Girls ever since.

Veronica Taylor: Like how did you guys even bring her in? Like she would of not even been in and not because she was a ladyboy, no I know drag queens who are way more fabulous than she would ever hope to be. I mean though talking about it is making my skin crawl, and if she has to ref my match this week I will vomit, because she will definitely favor my fugly opponent. I mean I almost thought they were the same damn person, I mean she does look like a tranny anyway.

They share a laugh as Veronica drops Hollywoods picture as they next pick up the picture of Mercedes Vargas, eyeing it with a look of disgust on their faces. As this time Angelica held the picture as Veronica began to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Veroncia Taylor: I mean this girl is my fellow Latina and I thought she was smart enough to know her place. She once had it all really this girl was a girl I watched long before my time in SCW, and I mean it was nice seeing a Latina dominate in the wrestling world. However, when I meet her I discovered how much she needed the Mean Girls to make her relevant her old past means nothing here and she was relying on that like how sad how basic, and how pathetic is it to see such pathetic things coming out of a person I once respected. However, what has happened since? She gets two fluke wins and thinks shes suddenly important? Its cute she was a major reason for the fall of the Mean Girls. I mean she is a walking ego case and its sad and pathetic really.

Angelica: Ugh like totally walking ego case and the biggest ass kisser I have ever meant in my life. Like this girl would suck up to everyone, in order for us to help her maintain relevance, it was so sad. I mean the girl had talent and was not bad looking but other than that what has she done in a long time oh right became Roulette champion, and she has the Mean Girls to thank for that, otherwise she would of been passed over for some fugly board like Roxi.  I mean in the end she clearly does not matter, I mean let us take it to the next one.

The next picture they hold up is none other than Delia Darling, they look completely disgusted by this picture. They shudder at this picture, as Veronica once again began to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Delia Darling, oh lord have been wanting to tear down this basic bitch a peg. This girl like owes me her whole career I mean without me, she would not be in wrestling without me would SCW ever known she existed? No,  I mean I can tell you in modeling your the second biggest model next to me, because lets face it no one is has big as me when it comes to modeling.  I mean this girl along with the stupid people thinks she made the Mean Girls she made them? Like doing what inviting Liz Smalls into the group who we can not even give proper eulogy to her time in the Mean Girls, since well she was another ego case, that almost caused us to fail luckily for us she left while the getting got good she knew she could not hang with us, but Delia is one thing if not an egomaniac shes stupid and unprofessional why you think it takes her so long to find photoshoots.

Angelica did not add anything instead she just dropped the picture before, picking up the Amanda Cortez picture. Veronica shudders at it, as Angelica looks at it before begging to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Angelica: Ugh this freak, who even let her be a Mean Girl in the first place? Like Delia made the dumbest choice, bringing her in without following the rules of the Mean Girls, that only with a full vote from the Mean Girls can people be brought in you know why we had that? So freaks like Amanda could not be brought in. Like seriously, without Veronica, who would even know who this bitch is? Her title regins in the dark ages did not mean much, not only that but clearly you were the one that was just there to make the rest of us look better by comparison.  In the end you belong with all the freaks.

Veronica Taylor: Like Amanda, like what has she done that is so important? I mean she was not important at all in the Mean Girls, she tried so hard to be like us but not knowing that it would never be close.  Now she wants to put this blame on us losing on me? Well if she was not so stupid we would of won most of our matches it's a fact I was teaming with a moron like ew!  But, its okay we all need our charity cases in the end there's a lot of parallels between you and Tessa. However, in the end Amanda, you're ugly tats, and hair won't save you whatever support you have  won't save you in fact no one nor anything will save you because tonight get ready for your close up and make over. Then I will take that lovely shiney belt from that boring blonde robot known as Mikah, and none of you can sit with us, the Mean Girls may be dead but the age of Veronica Taylor is just getting started and at all of your expenses sorry bout it.

Veronica and Angelica then blows a pair of arrogant kisses as the scene fades to black.