Author Topic: Mariachi vs. a raven  (Read 598 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Mariachi vs. a raven
« on: April 15, 2022, 06:58:17 PM »
Taking a dive

Crete, Greece

11th of April 2022

Vinnie can be seen beach Elafonisi, he is wearing Scooba gear, a bermuda swimming tights, he has his friend Pete next to him as he tries to ut on swimming goggles upon his potted friend.

“Isn’t this nice Pete??”

Says Vinnie as he stands up again, looking across the beautiful beach and the clear sea water in front of him. We can see that he has rubbed his entire body with suntan lotion as his body is glistening in the sun.

“I have to admit that it was a brilliant idea of yours to wake up early, the beach is nearly completely empty.”

Vinnie looks around the beach as we see an old couple walking around near the sea, taking pictures of the scenery. Vinnie smiles as he always enjoys a couple that is in love, this wasn’t always the case a few years ago after his divorce. But Vinnie has accepted that his life has turned into a new phase and that he has to make the best out of the opportunities. He inhales deeply, causing his swimming goggles to fog completely as he has forgotten that he had not lifted up on his face. He grabs it and lifts it up on top of his head and turns his attention to Pete.

“So where is our Scooba instructor Pete??”

Pete is about to answer him as we suddenly hear a familiar voice.

“Hiya Stranger!!! What are you doing here??”

Vinnie turns around as he stares at Candy, dressed in a rather colourful bathing suit, giggling as she holds her very own scooba gear in her hands.

“Nice swimming trunks”

She says while pointing at his Bermuda, Vinnie stares down at it as the camera shows us that it is one with a print of the Mexican flag. This causes Vinnie to smile and shrug his shoulders

“It helps me when I get homesick, besides we are a country with well known swimmers.”

Candy raises her eyebrow at him, but refuses to answer him. Vinnie scratches the back of his head as he is wondering something

“So, uhm… are you the instructor???”

Candy giggles while shaking her head no.

“Oh no silly bear, I am here to swim with the fishies!!!”

Vinnie scratches his head, he stares at Pete and shrugs. He is about to say something but gets interrupted by another voice.

“Hello everybody, I am your instructor for today.”

Says a man in an attempt to speak English with a very heavy Greek accent, Vinnie, Candy and Pete all turn their attention to the pudgy man that would make you think he is everything else but a certified scooba instructor. The man has a bald spot on top of his head that is surrounded with some flimsy hair that surround the back of his head all the way towards his ears, it is matched with a mustache that has not been cut to a decent size as well a very ugly stubbed beard.

“My name is Georgios, but you may call me Georgie.”

“I’d rather not”

Whispers Vinnie but nods his head trying to be polite to the instructor. Candy rolls her eyes as the two get acquainted with the Scooba instructor. When Vinnie suddenly raises his hand

“Yes Vinnie??”

Vinnie looks embarrassed as he walks over to the instructor, he leans in close to the man’s ear and starts to whisper.

“Every time I jump into the water, my swimming trunks always start to fill up with air. What can I do??”

The chubby old man raises an eyebrow, starting to scratch his bald head as he looks down at his trunks

“Maybe you should either consider wearing smaller trunks, or perhaps wear Speedo’s??”

Vinnie looks at his trunks, picturing him with Speedo’s and shakes his head.

“But….,”

But Vinnie’s objection is quickly cut off by the swimming instructor

“Besides Vinnie, I am sure that you are the type of guy that likes to sunbathe near the swimming pool and doesn’t dive into the water all too often.”

The baldness of the instructor causes Vinnie to startle as he clearly had not expected this.

“Or did you just want to impress the lovely lady over there??”

Georgios turns his gaze towards Candy and smiles as the Bombshell is clueless about what is going on between Vinnie and the odl guy as she is talking to Pete about Iris. She can be seen giggling and jumping up and down

“Ohhhh that’s like the Lady and the Tramp classic from Disney!!!”

Georgios turns his attention back at Vinnie and wnks

“I get the feeling you won’t have any problems impressing her big guy.”

Vinnie turns his head between Georgios and Candy, scratching his head as he clearly doesn’t get what the old man is implying. Until suddenly he gasps and turns his head back to Georgios sweating bullets.

“No, wait!!! You get this all wrong!!!”

But it’s already too late, Georgios has taken charge of the class as the foursome are heading to the water. There Georgios lets the three “students” sit on a rock while describing how they have to attach the goggles as well as using the snorkel. Causing lots of laughter from both Vinnie and Candy as we see Pete struggling to put the goggles in front of his eyes as the cactus clearly has got no ears. But Vinnie and Candy came to the rescue by attaching a cactus sized on ear headphone on his head before wrapping the goggles around it, making sure that both of the items would stay attached against his head. The only problem now is how to make sure that the snorkel will be able to stick around as well as making sure that Pete is capable to breathe.

“That was a smart idea Candy, are those headphones water and sweat proof???”

Asks Vinnie to the former Bombshell Roulette champion, who still stands there proudly for her creation as she didn’t heard the question right away.

“Candy??”

“Huh.., what?? Oh…, the snorkel… right. Hmmm, let’s see….”

She leans forward, taking a good look at Pete. She grabs the top of the pot and slowly turns him around while staring at him intently.

“Hmmm, yes. Interesting….”

She then turns Pete around the opposite way that she had done a few moments ago. She gets back to her feet, putting her finger close to her head until seemingly a lightbulb appears on her head.

“I got it!!!”

She squeels while running through the water back to the beach, she runs over towards some of her items that she had left on the beach before running back towards them while holding something in her hand. Vinnie looks puzzled as she nears them before leaning down and attaches something to the mouth of Pete, before turning the opposite side of the item through a crack of the headset and pointing upwards.

“A straw???”

"EXACTLY! See, a snorkel is just a REALLLLLLLy big straw, right? And since he is too tiny to use a big snorkel, he can use a straw! YAY!"

She looks at Pete, who looks up at her not sure what kind of word to use for his mouth.

"What do cactus call their mouths? Like where do they breath? From their...."

“:……… (translation) It’s my mouth woman!!!!”

Candy nods her head as she turns her attention back to Vinnie.

"Where is his mouth? Is it on the front or back? I can't really tell... oh no is that insensitive and insulting... IM SORRY!!!"

Candy covers her face with her hands, feeling really bad.

"Ya know, Cactus are such cool plants! They live in the desert, and dont need a lot of water. They've survived for sooooooo long! It's kinda fascinating. And... I didn't know they could talk!"

She says with a smiling look on her face, clearly impressed with her own theory before turning to Georgios.

“GEORGIE!!! WHEN CAN WE SWIM WITH THE FISHIES?? I WANNA PET THE PRETTY FISHHIES??? ”

Vinnie looks at her as Georgios is telling her something while Vinnie turns his attention  towards Pete while shaking his head.

“Next time you tell me about anything that you are supposed to have or lacking off right??!!!”

The next half our is boring as Georgios teaches the threesome the final things that they need to be reminded off before going to swim in the sea. Candy and Pete are the first that have mastered the teachings of Georgios, but Vinnie clearly had issues to make sure that his goggles didn’t get filled with water when diving under water. But after having a few Starfishes being stuck upon his goggles even he got the green light to start diving into the sea.

Five minutes later

Candy and Vinnie are swimming around the sea, enjoying the sights of the coral reefs as well as the many beautiful fishes that they watched swimming past them. Pete could be seen on the bottom of the sea as he has gotten into a conversation with an under water relative plant as they are exchanging experiences with each other. The camera moves back to Vinnie and Candy as Vinnie gives her the signal that everything is going well. The two continue the search for another few minutes until Candy gives him the sign to swim upwards for a breather. The two reach above water as Vinnie takes out the snorkel out of his mouth and turns his attention towards Candy.

“DON’T YOU JUST ENJOY SWIMMING WITH THE FISHIES VINNIE??”

She screams out in excitement, giggling as Vinnie nods his head while coughing up some seawater that has gotten into his mouth during swimming

“I WANNA PET THE PRETTY FISHIES!!! AND I WANNA FIND NEMO! AND DORY! JUST KEEP SWIMMING JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!”

She dives back into the water, leaving Vinnie puzzled for a few moments. Unsure what he just heard her say as she was referring to the Finding Nemo and Finding Dory movies. He sighs, about to decide to dive after her when he sees Pete’s pot floating above the water. Vinnie lowers his head under water after putting back the snorkel into his mouth and sees that Pete is upside down in the water with his pot above water. This forces Vinnie to look puzzled as he pushes his head above water once more, not understanding how the heavy pot could be possibly float above water instead of sinking down into the water. He stares at the pot when he reads a sign attached to the pot.

“Nike Air for potted plants????

He face palms himself, realizing that apparently the air inside of Pete’s pot must have escaped from the the pot and had created a vacuum that pushed the pot to rise upwards out of the water. Vinnie dives under water once more as he sees that Pete is enjoying the company of several small fishes circling around him. Realizing that the cactus isn’t having any problems with oxygen makes him turn around and watches Candy swim after two fishes that remotely seem to look like Nemo and his dad. Shaking his head he starts to swim after her, making sure that she will not get lost chasing the fishes.

After a while all three are now sitting on the beach, sharing experiences with each other by swimming into the sea using their Scooba gear. Vinnie turns his attention to Pete, who is now completely covered sea plants, a starfish is glued to his Nike Air pot, sucking in the oxygen that was inside the pot without Pete even realizing it. Still having the straw attached inside his mouth as it moves up and down, suggesting that Pete is chewing on it.

“You do know that you cannot eat your Scooba gear don’t you Pete??”

But Pete ignores Vinnie, combing some of the vines on top of its head before reaching out to grab for his cell phone. Preparing himself for a selfie to send towards Iris, but suddenly the Starfish jumps off the pot as this causes the pot to wiggle uncontrollable. The impact of the wiggling causes Pete to choke on the straw, causing a part of it to slide inside it’s throat.

“We need to do the Heimlich!!!!”

Vinnie is about to perform the Heimlich, when Candy grabs him by the shoulder.

“Use this….”

She hands him a sponge, to put it on the front of Pete before putting him in the Hemilich. Making sure that Vinnie’s arms and hands will not be stung with the spines of Pete.

“Here we go…, 3…, 2…, 1!!!”

Vinnie pulls hard towards Pete between where his navel and breastbone should be. Causing the straw to fly out of it’s mouth. Pete is coughing out loud before breathing in deep.

“Next time, don’t be chewing on those straws Pete. Because who knows, there may not be a next time.”

Candy is jumping up and down, clapping her hands in excitement for the heroic actions from vinnie.

“Oh my God, oh my God. You are like a totally big time hero. You need to be rewarded with a medal!!!”

“That’s nice of you Candy, but that’s okay. I…”

But Candy is already running off squeeling from happiness as she has the phone against her ear while talking to someone. Vinnie looks after her, scratching his head before turning his attention back to Pete.

“She is special for sure wouldn’t you agree??”

Pete nods his head as the two turn their attention back to Candy as the shot slowly fades out.

Later that day

Vinnie is on top of a table as he has a towel wrapped across his waist, waiting for a massage to happen. Next to him on a much smaller table is Cactus Pete, who is waiting for a massage as well and has a napkin across his waist. Vinnie is resting on his elbows while talking to his buddy while smiling

“I told you that I would make this trip worth it Pete”

The potted plant nods his head upwards as if he is agreeing with what Vinnie had said.

“I just wonder when the masseuse will come, because I have another appointment later today”

Vinnie hasn’t finished speaking or the door opens and a rather odd looking man walks into the room and stares at Vinnie and Pete.

Vinnie stares at the balding man with a weird look on his face that startles him, he swallows hard before deciding to break the silence

“Sir, can you tell me when the masseuse will massage me??”

The balding man doesn’t respond, he walks towards a table that stands against the wall near to them. Grabbing a bottle of oil and squirts something onto his hands before starting to rub them together. This causes Vinnie to raise an eyebrow before turning his gaze towards Pete.

“Pete?? Where’s the masseuse???”

But the man turns around before Pete could respond, causing both of the two friends to turn their attention back to him. We see him walk over towards Vinnie and places the hand on the lower back of Vinnie before starting to kneed his flesh that causes Vinnie to sit upwards. Only to stop halfway as he remembers that he isn’t clothed underneath the towel. This causes his face to turn beat red as he turns his gaze towards the man as he holds a hand towards him.

“Uhm sir, this must be an misunderstanding. I thought I was going to be treated by a lady called Sasha?”

The man nods his head as he pushes Vinnie’s upper body back on the table and kneeds his back again as he speaks.

“I am Sasha, I am massaging you today.”

“Wha??”

But Vinnie is already under the mercy or lack off from the sadistic man, who is grinning when he suddenly yanks back one of Vinnie’s arm in an awkward way as he pulls it upwards in the air before bending the elbow in an unnatural position. Causing Vinnie to scream out in agonizing pain

“SASHA!! STOP!!!”

But the bald man doesn’t react, he pulls the arm towards the edge of the table as he locks the wrists onto the table so that Vinnie cannot get off the table.

“What are you doing??”

But the man does not react, Vinnie turns his face towards Pete in a look of fear in his eyes.

“PETE!!! What kind of massage parlour is this??!!!”

Pete’s head turns left and right, liquid falls off of his spines as if it was sweat but it is merely some drops of oil that had fallen on top of him from the hands of Sasha. The bald man has turned around and has driven elbows into the lower back of Vinnie

“Ugh!!! What is this all about??”

“Your lower back is too tight, I will loosen it so you can ride a bike.”

Driving another elbow into the spine of Vinnie as that causes him to quiver his upper body as it spasms.

“BUT I CAN ALREADY A BIKE!!!”

Suddenly the old man jumps up on the table, starting to walk all over Vinnie’s back with his seemingly weathered down sneakers. Driving all of his weight on the back as Vinnie starts to groan and scream out in agony.

“Urgh… Sasha… Ouch!! Please…. Urgh… Stop!!!”

But Sasha doesn’t stop, he basically does the opposite of it all as he follows up the torture on Vinnie by merely digging his fingers into his lower back as he stands in front of Vinnie and scratches them all the way towards his shoulders leaving scratch marks all over his back. Sasha suddenly wraps his arms around the neck of Vinnie and locks him in what seems to be a front face lock and squeezes his arms tight across the throat as it almost seems as he starts to choke Vinnie out. Vinnie is shaking his arms, but is unable to do anything to stop Sasha as his wrists are connected to the table.

“I give up!!! Uncle!!! Surrender!!! Let….me…. breathe!!!!!”

But Vinnie passes out as his face turns purple, Vinnie wakes up after 30 minutes of being passed out as he suddenly sees a beautiful woman applying a comb across Pete’s back as Pete is relaxing.

Vinnie looks around, he sees that his wrists are freed from the table and no marks to be found across his wrists as they were tied up roughly. His back is feeling smooth as there are no more scratch mark that bothers him, this causes him to sit up and start to scratch his head.

“What is going on??? Who are you??”

The girl turns around with a beautiful smile upon her face, she continues to comb Pete before answering Vinnie’s question.

“Hi my name is Sasha, I am massaging your friend Pete.”

This startles Vinnie, looking back at the door where the angry man came from before turning his attention back to the lovely lady.

“You are Sasha?? But who was….”

Vinnie stops, loses his concentration once again.

“But if you are Sasha, then who was that guy that nearly choked me out??!!!”

She giggles as she finally stops combing Pete before washing her hands in a bowl of water before drying her hands before turning her attention to Vinnie.

“That is my father, he cleans the massage parlour.”

“But why did he attack me??”

She giggles and nods her head once again.

“My father used to run this massage parlour, I asked him if he could give you a massage because I was a bit late. But I forgot to tell him that it should have been a normal massage instead of his military background.”

Vinnie’s eyes grow larger as his mouth drops nearly to the ground

“Military???”

Vinnie wraps a large towel that is next to him and wraps it across his body as he feels very violated.

“My father has expressed his apologies sir, but he did wanted to compliment you for having a rather impressive physique. And if you are willing he will give you a proper massage to make things up with you.”

The words flash through his mind as he swallows hard, he quickly gets up and runs out of the room. The towel that has covered his waist falls to the ground as Vinnie runs towards the changing to get dressed while screaming out in horror. The camera turns around towards Sasha and Pete as both of them look at each other.

“I will tell my father to meet Vinnie in his hotel room and give him a massage there Pete.”

The camera lowers to Pete as we see the cactus nod his head in agreement before the shot fades.

How to distract a raven with shiny objects

We see Vinnie alongside Bill Barnhart at the third hole of a golf course. Bill is wearing his usual casual attire while Vinnie is dressed in a rather exaggerated golf clothing. Having a sweater draped across his neck while wearing a very pink polo and matching cap. He watches the swing of Bill before preparing to tee off for himself.

“Nice swing Bill, you have improved a lot lately.”

“You know that I always want to win Vinnie.”

Vinnie places his golf ball on top of his tee before grabbing the golf club from the golf bag. He takes a few steps back and practices his swing until he feels confident that he has got it all mastered. He walks towards the golf ball and measures the distance before swinging backwards, he keeps the club there for a few moments as he looks down before looking at the hole and then back to the ball before finally he starts to swing the club. We hear him hit the golf ball as the ball flies in the air towards the hole and lands nicely on the green.

“Nice swing Vinnie.”

Vinnie remains standing there in the end pose of his swing, savouring the end result of his swing and then places the club back into the golf bag and walks towards the green where he meets up with Bill. The two measure the distance between their balls and the hole before Bill decides that he goes first as his ball is closer to the hole. We see him go down to his knees, looking at the angle of how the ball is in front of the hole as he finally stands up and prepares for his put. Focussing on the shot as the ball slowly rolls towards the hole, about to drop into the hole when suddenly a raven flies out of nowhere and grabs the ball and flies away.

“What the???”

Both Vinnie and Bill stare at the bird fly away to a tree with Bills golf ball, clearly this pisses off Bill who grabs another golf ball out of his pocket. He is about to place the ball back in the spot of where he had the original one before going for another put

“You do realize that this is your third attempt right???”

Bill looks up, completely out of his concentration as he stares at Vinnie with a puzzled look on his face.

“You can’t be serious Vin??? I would have putted that ball in the put if it wasn’t for that damn bird!!!”

Vinnie grabs his “How to play golf for dummies” book and starts to stroll through it until he stops at a certain item in the book.

“If the competitor’s ball for whatever reason disappears you will be penalized with an extra attempt. No matter what the situation, including ball stealing birds… aka the raven.”

Bill looks annoyed to Vinnie as he watches him put the book back inside his back pocket.

“Come on Vin, we are just playing a nice game of Golf. It’s not like we are in a competition or something??”

Vinnie stares at his friend and sighs before nodding

“Okay fine, this time I will not count it. But the next time it will Bill”

Bill nods his head before setting himself up for another put and this time he hits the put, winking at Vinnie with a pleasant smile on his face before it is Vinnie’s turn. Vinnie measures the distance as he goes through his knees before setting himself up for the put. He puts the ball towards the hole as it is about to go into the hole. But again a raven flies out from out of nowhere and steals the ball of Vinnie.

“They should do something about these damn birds, they are really annoying.”

”Those raven’s like shiny things Vinnie, once they see something shine they got to have it. These birds are quite successful, not like the futile attempts of that Alexander Raven when he tried to take away my Roulette title Har Har Har.”

Says Bill as he continues to laugh for a bit longer as Vinnie places another ball on the ground before going for another put. This time the ball goes in as well as the two men walk to the next hole.

“Interesting analogy Bill, but you are right. These birds are just professional thieves when it comes down to things that shine bright. I’m glad that I am not wearing any shiny juwelry that they may want to steal, because like you said… these buggers at least know how to get the job done.”

The two laugh as they continue their walk

“So what are you going to do with that Raven guy??”

Vinnie has stopped, he grabs a bottle of water out of the cooler that he has with them. Taking a sip from the bottle, cleaning the end of where his lips were before handing it over to Bill. He stares at the remaining fifteen holes of the golf course near their hotel as he lets the question sinks in.

“How I am going to handle Senor Raven?? Like I did against the current Internet Champion, the man that you have a big time opportunity to dethrone this week. I am going to take all that this guy has got to offer and just keep coming, waiting for my moment to strike and then take home the glory. Just like those damn birds did with our golf balls.”

The two continue to do their walk, they arrive at the next hole where they see something rather unusual sight on the golf course.

“A scarecrow???”

“I guess they really must have issues with these stealing birds in Greece.”

The two stare at the scarecrow that has several birds sitting alongside its head while staring at Bill and Vinnie, clearly waiting for the next golf ball that will be swung in the air for them to catch. Vinnie shakes his head and turns his attention towards Bill.

“These birds need to be taught a lesson, just like I am intending to do with Alexander Raven.”

Bill begins to laugh at the comment that Vinnie made

“Har! Har! Har! You sound as if that will be just as a big challenge as facing Alexander Raven.”

Vinnie chuckles as he continues to stare at the ravens

“Well you know me Bill, I saw a young kid get his hopes up to beat you for the Roulette title. But his hopes were squandered because he was so focused upon the bling… that he had forgotten that he was going up against a world class athlete like yourself. But I know that deep down inside, he is really upset of how he squandered that opportunity and wants to better his in ring career. And what better to do so is against the man that holds a victory over the current, but not for very much longer Internet Champion?? And that man is obviously yours truly”

The two share a laugh as Vinnie turns his attention towards the camera while Bill is trying to scare off the ravens from the scarecrow.

“Hola amigo’s, we are in sunny Crete. A lovely island in Greece, where yours truly will once again enter the ring in hopes of staying undefeated in our Greek tour. I know that a few weeks ago I have made the mistake of believing that I had entered Hawaii. But since my arrival I have made lots of new friends, ate some interesting food and … well I bumped into Candy twice for some reason. But nevertheless, I am here to educate myself as well as my fans and opponents to something new every single week.”

“And this time it is why certain animals in our animal kingdom are the way that they are. And seeing that I am in a rather time wasting schedule, I have decided to put one and one together and make it another extravaganza that none of you will ever forget.”

He smiles at the camera before his attention is distracted by Bill, who is swinging his arms in the air to scare off the birds. But sadly for Bill, they are just flying high above his head and making sounds that ravens make that sounds a lot like laughter at his futile attempts. Vinnie turns his head back at the camera and rolls his eyes in amusement.

“I bet you were hoping for Bill to have a moment of not being concentrated on what he was doing during your title match against him a few weeks ago huh Alexander?? But that’s the problem with Bill, when it comes down to being a wrestler… there is rarely anything that distracts him from getting the job done. And that’s what separates the great from the good…. Something that has eluded you so far from really garnering anything positive in your life. And why is that Alex? Is it because you are just a young gun, trying to find his place in the wrestling industry?? Or is it merely because you cannot comprehend the mere fact that you attempt to be something that you are clearly unable to follow up your own expectations?? I know living up to the lifestyle of a Messiah isn’t one of much glamour huh?? Because I have learned that if you want to be really close to him, that you have to give up every possible wealth that you have. And I understand why you went after Bill for the title, you wanted him to open up his heart to you and give up everything that is pure wealth right?? But son, you have to understand that it’s merely a metaphor for those to believe in to feel good in their own lives.”

“So seeing it’s Easter weekend, we will all sit around the fireplace and eat some eggs while wearing some Easter Bunny ears. We will remember what the Messiah went through for US ALL to live a better lives. And then we tune in the television and watch me kick your ass all over the six sided ring…. Because that’s what it is all about isn’t it?? To feel better due to YOUR suffering.”

“Now obviously I am just telling it with a mocking tune, because you are just an simple minded idiot that believes that your antics are special. Son, I have dealt with the saviors and even though they are truly a dinky toy kind of weird family, at least they make sense in comparison to you. And then we have the man telling all of this that is the Mariachi of Wrestling, at least something that people can relate to and know that I am not being a cheap rip off to an ancient story that gives people hope in darker days. So I guess that makes it so much easier for me to rip you into shreds because you are just as believable as little kids that think that Shrek is a real life character. And why is that Alex?? Is it the greed that has made your mind want to steal everything shiny and nice??”

He stares at Bill, who is pretending to be a second scarecrow, having his arms stretched out in hope of catching one or all of the ravens that circle him and the real scarecrow.

“Must be very familiar to you isn’t it Alex? How to catch a bird, but in this situation a raven in three simple steps. You see, a bird has instincts that must help it survive the dangers that life presents itself in every possible fashion. But nature isn’t capable of adapting itself every single day to the intellectual brain of people like me and Bill. And before you start to argue on the fact that you aren’t a real bird, then I will have to applaud you and tell you that you aren’t is a step into the right direction of hopefully one day achieving anything near as positive as me and Bill have done in our careers in this company.”

“You see Alex, you may not be a bird… But you sure as hell aren’t a human being just like me and Bill are. Because him and I are individuals that will look themselves in the mirror and are thankful for everything that we have EARNED… something that you are incapable of grasping the reality off isn’t it?? You see Alex, when I wake up I have fun. I make people laugh, I make people go home and make them realize that they have gotten their money worth…”

“Never underestimate your opponent, is something I was taught when I was young my my father. Granted that was over a card game, but in the end it’s all about the mindset. You think you are a great brawler? You think you can put me in a move or two that will gain you the advantage that you need to beat me?? Good for you amigo, because you won’t. Because if you want to brawl with me, I will knock you out. And instead of mindless fools that say these things because they feel they have to, I am the type of guy that will back it up with facts and will do it once again this coming Climax Control. You see amgio, I have stood toe to toe with the very best that this company had to offer, whether it was the very best that MMA had to offer in Fenris, or the mere fact that I have shut up the 6 foot 6 frame of Austin James Mercer, who at that time believed that he was the ultimate gift to everything that has got anything close to do with wrestling. But someone should have told him that wearing a speedo too tight would ultimately cut off the oxygen to the head.”

He smiles while shaking his head

“Six foot two, barely over two hundred pounds… and you think you can hold me down with a submission hold?? Or merely pound me to the ground?? One blow by yours truly and you may need to you’re your jaw back together, because no insurance company is going to spend money on a Greek tragedy like you.”

Goth bursts out in laughter before turning his attention back to the camera.

“I know these words are just very clever and very smart seeing where the topographical position that we have been guided towards. But in the end amigo, whether it is me beating the shit out of  you by merely pounding you down until you beg for mercy… or the fact that I will drag you through an education of scientific wrestling… I will make you understand that my left fist is Judas that sold you out for money…. And the right is like Pete…., who told the world three times that he did not know you… But at least the number three will be the end of your suffering. Because just when the count of three hit and my music hits…. You will at least you can hide in the shadows once again. Waiting for that next celebration of where someone else will repeat the treatment just like Bill has done and I will do against you. Because in the end, everything in Sin City Wrestling is something shiny that you want,  but incapable of achieving…. Because you are nothing more than another attempt to live up the expectations that are impossible to reach for people like me and Bill…, let alone for someone that is a failure personified like you on a constant basis. So do me a favour Alex, don’t show up. Just hide under a rock and beg for the storm to pass over rather quickly…. Because there’s no chance in hell that you will beat the Mariachi of Wrestling… Senor Vinnie….”

With that the shot fades as Vinnie has turned his attention back to Bill, who had tried to grab his hands around the waist of a raven who had decided to sit down on one of his arms…. But the bird managed to escape his grabbing clutches.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>