Author Topic: violent nights  (Read 258 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
violent nights
« on: July 10, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »
 In the middle of the Night

Dubai,
Goth’s hotel room, we see Goth in his bed. Tossing and turning as sweat is pouring down from his face, he is mumbling over and over again.

G: WhyÂ….,

His arms are swinging through the nothingness of the air. Trying to grab for something or someoneÂ….,

G: WHY??!!!!!

His arms suddenly come together, as if he is clutching on to something. Tears are flowing from his eyes as he has found the ultimate price. Whispering over and over as his tension slowly is fading.

G: (whisper) I love you, I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted toÂ….,

Suddenly he opens his eyes, realizing that he was dreaming. His arms and face turn to the place in the bed next to him. Hoping to see his wife, but realizing that she is still vanished from his existence. Causing once more to have tears coming down his face, this time from desperation and frustration. His arms are crawling across his bed, as if he is in the hopes that she is hiding somewhere in a small corner. But eventually realizing that she is still not there. A loud scream emerges from his mouth, showing his entire fear and anger that is building inside of him.

F: Gerrit??????!!!!!

The door swings open, we see Jonathan”Fang” Porter emerge from the hallway. He is followed by his wife, who hurries over to Goth as she holds him in her arms. Whispering soothing words to his listening ears, trying to calm him down as his head is resting against her shoulders. Tears flow on her nightgown and onto her arms. She kisses his forehead, realizing how much he needs his wife. How desperately he misses her as she looks up to her husband, who is on the phone.

F: I need someone out here NOW!!! He needs some medication to calm down!!!

Phone: ..,

F: What do you mean you can’t get us medication??? This man needs medication!!

Fang throws the phone down, clearly upset as he looks at his blood brother. He sees a shell of a man that he has gotten to know over the years. The man that never showed any other feeling rather than confidence, just trying to find something to hold on to. Watching him cling on to his wife, telling her how much he loves her as he is wishing that it was Sapphira. Tears emerge on the face of Fang as he sits down and stares at his wife.

B: You should try to get some sleep Gerrit, findÂ….,

G: Sleep?? I have not had a good night sleep since that faithful day!!! How would you be calm and able to resist your fears when Jonathan would not be there for you!!!

She looks at her husband, realizing that Goth is right. Trying to fight the fear that is building inside of her as she tries to calm him down.

B: Just have faith Gerrit, IÂ….,

G: FAITH???? Since when should I clasp these hands together and start to whisper words of hope??? Or to have him look down upon me so that I could find some inner strength to believe that she will be with me one day???

B: I just..,

F: its ok Brenda, we should be there for him right now. Why don’t you stay with him as I will make some phone calls? To see whether there is some news on the search of Sapphira. I will be back in a few moments.

Brenda looks at her husband, brushing the face of Goth as his soft screaming has turned into mere cries into her shoulder. Holding on to her tightly as she calms him down by rubbing his back. After an hour Goth finally manages to fall asleep, as the lack of sleep just caught up with him.

The next morning:

Sun shines through the crack of the curtainÂ’s, we see it flash the eyes of Goth. Causing hi mto stir and rub his eyes, and he is mumbling something that we cannot understand. His throat is dry as it rasps through the room.

G: Where am I???

A figure emerges from the seat next to the bed, it is Brenda. She grabs him by the face as she is talking to him.

B: You are still in Dubai Gerrit, you are in your hotel room.

He looks around, trying to remember anything of the past weeks that he has been in here.

G: Sapphira???

Brenda’s eyes close as she lowers her face, not knowing what to say to him that would not cause him to cry once more.

G: Brenda????

B: We still have not heard anything from her, I’m so

G: Sorry?? Are you sorry to see me go through hell, like I did last night?? You are sorry, that you are incapable of finding the one woman that keeps me SANE??????

The anger in his voice suddenly emerges from out of nowhere, clearly not having any control over his own emotions. He drops his face into the bedsheets, trying to cover his frustrations towards the wife of his blood brother. Her arms wrap around his body as she tries o soothe him. Causing his body to react to her touch, tensing up as he desires the touch from his wifeÂ…. But realizing in the end that she is not thereÂ….,

B: its ok, I’m here..,

Goth raises his face from the sheets, his face covered in tears. Staring at her with mixed emotions. Fear, anger, desperation, love, hatred.

G: Don’t you know that if I let you touch me, that in the end my desires for my wife would have broken me down??? Don’t you know that my desire for my wife is crumbling me down to pieces? Wherever I look, whomever I talk… I see her and him.

B: Shipman???

G: Don’t speak out that bastard’s name!!!!!

He grabs a pillow and throws it against the wall, wishing it was a chair or something that would cause it to break. He stares at the woman, wiping his eyes as his mind is making him belief it is Sapphira right in front of him as he suddenly grabs her and pushes her to the bed. He stares at her with love in his eyes as suddenly her voice snaps him out of his imagination.

B: Gerrit, no. It is me, BrendaÂ….,

This causes him to drop next to her on the bed. Screaming through the sheets of his bed, as his mind is causing him to go crazy. Suddenly the voice of his blood brother can be heard.

F: Is he ok???

We can hear the concern in his voice, it is shaking a little bit. His wife nods to him, runs towards her husband as they hold each other before she whispers what he is going through. Causing both of them to cry. He tells her to go as he sits by his brother.

F: Gerrit, I want you to stop. You are about to

G: Go crazy??? Oh don’t worry my brother. I have gone beyond the realms of being crazy. I have accepted the torture that I am slowly turning to be suicidal. Something that I think you remember how that was huh brotherly love?? To stare down your darkest fears, your inner demons….,

Fang listens to his brother, remembering how he has battled his alcohol problems for many years.
F: YesÂ…, IÂ…

G: Oh you do?? Good dear Fang, tell me Jonathan. Tell me how you ultimately victoriously overcame your fears. Overcame your worst nightmare!! Overcame that what ultimately would have killed you!!!!

Fang turns his face away for a few moments, knowing where Goth is going to. But realizing that there isn’t what he can do to stop him.

G: TELL ME!!!!!!

F: IÂ…, I confronted It and fought itÂ….,

A sigh emerges from the mouth of Goth as he rolls onto his back, breathing heavily and incapable of controlling his rythm of his breathing.

G: Oh, so you admit that what you did was fighting it?? DidnÂ’t you Fang???

F: (whispering) YesÂ…,

G: And would you say that what I am doing is fighting against me going insane dear brother???

Before GothÂ’s mind would register his blood brother answering his question is suddenly a laughter of a familiar foe to emerge.

CS: Oh hi Goth, long time not seen you in such an intimate setting

G: SHIPMAN!!!!!

The sinister laughter erupts through the room, at least thatÂ’s what GothÂ’s mind is allowing him to witness.

CS: Oh now, GothÂ… is that our first intimate moment should start?? ItÂ’s quite a turn off to see how much of a insecure little bitch you are.

Goth jumps at the, what he believes is his enemy and grabs him by the throat. When the two hit the floor, he hears the voice of his brother scream at him.

F: GERRIT!!! What the fuck????

Goth suddenly stares down at the man that he believed to be Shipman, but is his brother.

G: Oh my God, IÂ’m so sorry. IÂ’m losing my mind, I suddenly was talking to ShipmanÂ… IÂ…,

He drops down to his knees, Fang suddenly grabs a bottle from his pocket and a bottle of water. He opens the bottle and grabs Goth.

G: What the???

F: I’m sorry Gerrit, but you need to take this pill.

Fang forces all of his might to overpower Goth and force the pill into his mouth before using the bottle of water to pour it down to his throat. Goth is too weak to resist as he tries to struggle, but to no avail. Finally he feels weak and dozes off to sleep.

F: Forgive me my brother, forgive me.

The next morning:

The phone rings, Goth is struggling to have his senses realize what is going onÂ… His arms are waving uncontrollably around the bed. Sweat has clanged the bedsheets to his body as he is trying to crawl over to the phone. His fingers try to grab it, but it seems like they are too slippery from the sweat. He finally manages to grab it and put the horn close to his face.

G: Yes???

A female can be heard crying softly, Goth is trying to understand what is going on beforeÂ….,

G: Hello???

The voice suddenly starts to cry harder, he slowly wakes up as his senses start to register what is happening.

G: Sapphira??? Where are you???

Suddenly Goth doesn’t hear her cries anymore, but just the tone from the phone what you hear when you pick it up without anyone has called you. The tone somehow wakes him up from his dream, as he throws down the phone and screams from the top of his lungs. He crawls from his bed and searches for the shower. Trying to calm down under a hot shower, trying to forget what is going on. He gets in after taking off his clothes and washes his face.

G: What is going on?? Why am I seeing and hearing things that aren’t there???

He rests against the shower wall, enjoying the warmth and wetness of the shower. Pushing his hair back as his face relaxes from all the water. His body calms down, before suddenly he feels two hands grab his throat as he hears a voice talking.

CS: Who says I’m not hear Gerrit???

Goths eyes open up wide, staring right in the face of his enemy Shipman. Shipman is choking him out with both hands wrapped around his throat and pushing him down to the ground.

CS: That’s a good boy, just play weak as you always have done before Gerrit. I’m not going to give you your demise just yet… I am having too much fun with your wife right now….

Goth struggles as he hears Shipman laughing, for some reason he is unable to free himself from the grip until suddenlyÂ….

F: Gerrit!!! Wake up!!!!!

Goth suddenly snaps out from whatever trance he is in, looking at the shower door as his blood brother is standing there. He is holding a towel in his hands, signalling for his brother to come out of the shower.

G: What is going on?? I just took a shower five minutes ago. I..,

F: Five minutes ago?? I’ve been knocking at your door for fifteen minutes, before bursting through it. And then finding you in that shower, with both your hands at your throat!! I’m not sure what is going on
?with you, but this has to stop!!!

Goth looks at his hands, who have slipped his throat. He stares at the mirror as he sees his very own hand prints around his throat. He shakes his head, wondering whether he really is losing his mind.

F: Talk to me Gerrit, I want to help. I can help youÂ… just let meÂ…,

Goth stares at the man, who he has travelled with for several years. Shared every moment with, who knows his every secret before he sighs.

G: This morning I thought my phone rang, when I picked it up I heard Sapphira cry.

F: What did she say??? She OK???

G: That’s the point, when I started to realize it was her I started to talk to her. And then I realized I was holing a phone without anyone that has made an attempt to call me. It was my mind that told me that she was on the phone, when in reality she wasn’t….

Fang looks at his blood brother with concern on his face.

G: And then I went to the shower, trying to wake up. And when I stood there, I suddenly felt two hands around my throat and when I opened my eyes, I saw Shipman… Only to wake up by you, realizing he wasn’t there and it were my hands… MY VERY OWN HANDS!!! Around my throat. Now tell me Jonathan, how is that possible???

F: IÂ….,

G: Well I tell you how that is possible, I’m losing my mind you hear me?? I am on the verge of losing my mind, my life and most of all…. MY WIFE!!! I may have beaten Shipman a few times in matches, but he is about to win the war… and he does not have anything to do for it to get it done!!!

F: Gerrit, Ill

G: You’ll what??? Call another agency?? Put them on the missed persons and find her?? Shouldn’t we have a dog sniff at some clothing before going for a look? Tell me Jonathan, tell me. As at this moment I am willing to try almost anything to get her back… so don’t come with bullshit… I want her NOW!!!!

The rage is building inside of Goth, his eyes are bloodshed as suddenly Jonathan Porter delivers a slap across the face of Goth. Causing him to calm down, before bursting out in tears. Causing his blood brother to hold him in his arms, trying to calm him down.

J: Why don’t you take a rest Gerrit?? I’ll see you downstairs in a half hour or so… have some breakfast, you got an interview scheduled with Miss Willow.

Goth looks up at him, not understanding what he is talking about.

G: WIllow?? Why??? I normally talk to her when I have aÂ… Oh God noÂ…,

Fang nods his head yes.

J: Yes, you are booked this week. It’s a title match also, so rest a bit before you get cleaned up and see me downstairs in thirty ok???

Goth nods his head, realizing that there isn’t anything else what he can do…. He sighs as his brother walks off

G: What the hell did I got myself into???

Moments later, we see Goth in the restaurant, he is there with his brother and his brother’s wife eating breakfast and drinking some freshly made orange juice. After a while, we hear the phone ring of Jonathan Porter. He answers it and hangs up after a few moments.

J: Its Willow, she is hear for the interview.

G: I still don’t know who I’ll be facing…. Why are they doing this to me??

J: You signed the contract remember???

Goth looks at his brother, who has gotten back to eating his breakfast. His mind is distracted for a few moments, before seeing Pussy Willow walk up to them.

PW: Hello everybody, Goth. I’m glad you were able to meet me in such short terms.

G: It’s not like I had any other choice, now do I???

PW: Well, you could have always reschedule our appointment??

G: It’s not like I would avoid talking to you forever now wouldn’t it?? Besides, it would allow me to find out who I am going to be facing at Climax Control.

Willow looks amazed at Goth, realizing he doesn’t know who his opponent is as he is taking another bite from his breakfast.

PW: Wait, you didn’t got the memo that Mark Ward send you???

Goth looks at her and shakes his head no.

G: Look Willow, my head is at this moment solely focused on finding my wife and destroy Shipman. I am not going to be focusing on anything elseÂ… the rest means nothing to me.

His brother looks at him for a few moments, remembering the Goth of glory past. The man that always wanted to obtain as much as championship belts as possible.

PW: Understandable, well I guess I’ll before I will tell you about your opponent. I would like to ask you, how you are feeling????

Goth looks at her, his eyes stare a hole through her soul as it makes her uncomfortable.

G: How I am feeling?? Do I have to remind you that for how long I am trying to get my wife back?? For how long I am fighting my demons and some nutcase that wants to destroy me??? Oh besides that, I am feeling like a million bucksÂ….

PW: Really???

G: Yeah, Greek bucksÂ….,

Pussy Willow realizes that it’s a sensitive subject, she decides to move on to his match.

PW: Well seeing you are unaware about your match and your opponent. Let me be the first to tell you that you are in the main event against Lord Raab.

Goth finishes eating his croissant as he grabs a napkin and wipes his mouth while chewing on his breakfast.

G: Ok..,

PW: For the Violence championship, better known asÂ….,

G: The roulette title??

PW: Well, yeah… aren’t you excited to once again have the opportunity to…

G: To what?? Fight a guy, who I do not wish to face?? To do what?? Win a championship belt?? That does not matter to me at this moment, I guess you weren’t paying any attention Willow. I want my wife back and I want to face Shipman to end this once and for all.

PW: Yes, butÂ….,

G: But what?? Oh I know, you are here to ask me the right questions under normal circumstances. The only thing that keeps me under these circumstances, is the fact that my brother apparently drugs me at night and keep me from going destroying the hotel room. But go ahead, ask me questions. As I will try to answer them in the right way possible.

Willow swallows a few times, before regrouping and remembers the questions that she wanted to ask Goth.

PW: Many people claim that Raab is the most violent Roulette/Violence champion in the history of the company. What are your thoughts about that???

Goth rolls his eyes, clearly he expected this kind of questions from the reporter.

G: Gee Willow, my thoughts?? I could care less about anything else besides my wife!! He is violent?? He is so far not been beaten for that championship??? Isn’t that what is been asked of you when you hold that championship belt?? A belt that I have held twice before, going into a match where you won’t know what type of match it is until it is too late?? Yes the guy is impressive and yes the guy is vicious… Next question.

PW: Uhm, ok… let’s see… Oh yes, do you feel that your current state of mind will benefit you in these type of no DQ matches???

Goth looks up at her with anger in his eyes, as if he is about to rip someone’s throat out.

J: Calm down Gerrit, let’s not do anything crazy right now.

Goth turns his attention to his brother for a few moments, before turning back towards Willow.

G: Will it favour me?? Because I’m this close to lose my mind?? Because of the vicious matches that I have had with Shipman??? Is that what you think of me?? I hope your next few questions won’t have me shove them down your throats and watch you gag on them…

PW: ButÂ…,

G: You see Willow, if people want to see me face Raab that’s fine. I will go in that ring and I will do what I am told to do. No problem, do I need to listen to some three year old ask me questions that my ninety year old grandma could answer to annoy me? You see Willow, unlike you I have a partner that means the world to me. Unlike you, I have an obligation towards her… to keep her safe, to protect her from everything. To make her happy and love her with all my heart. And at this moment, I only feel hatred towards Shipman, plus shame because I failed on doing everything to keep her with me. Do you know what that does to me?? I’m on the verge of self-district, I’m close to not care what I do to myself… let alone to someone I do not care for one damn bit!!!

Her eyes widen, clearly not expecting this type of rage from the Triple Crown winner as Goth grabs his glass and drinks it until it is empty.

G: Well???

PW: How do you rate your chances in winning this match??

G: Oh great, another meaningless question. How do I rate my chances? Its hard-core Willow, you either survive or perish. There’s nothing in between. Everyone wants to talk how they want to beat the other, how they want to destroy the other. How they will ultimately will do whatever they have to do, to earn that pay check. Well, I am not like that and neither is Raab. He wants to destroy me, fine. I can live with that, the fact is at this moment. I could care less who I have to go through. As long as I get my hands on Shipman, to get my wife back…. I will go through the entire roster to get it back. So if I have to beat down a champion…., so be it….,

Pussy Willow senses that further questions would not help the interview as she nods.

PW: Well, there is one question that I like to ask you as many fans have been sending in the same question over and over again.

G: And that is???

PW: You have been very open about your visual impaired eyes, aren’t you afraid that stepping back in the ring with the lack of eyesight… plus the violent nature of matches, that you one day will end up broken down?? Or even worse??

For the first time, Goth realizes the importance of the question as he calms down. Realizing that the fans are concerned for his wellbeing as he nods.

G: Every single day Willow, every single moment when I step foot inside the ring, it is on my mind. And many wonder why I am doing this.

PW: Why Goth???

G: I tell you why WIllow, because I have been told all my life that I will never accomplish anything in my career. First people told me I could not wrestle, until I proved them wrong. Then it was, every title reign was a fluke… until I proved them wrong… then I was too old, I proved them wrong. And now this?? I’m fortunate enough to have something to look back on, but also something to look forward to. Do you know how many people with the same circumstances or even worse don’t??

PW: So you are tryingÂ…,

G: Trying to be a role model?? Oh no, not that simple Willow. I am showing the world that you can and I will… and that’s something that everyone in the SCW will find out when I am done with them, win or lose. I am here to prove the world wrong… and Raab is next.

The shot ends where Willow signals for the end of the interview, leaving the table a few moments later as the three continue their breakfast as we go to a break.

Promo:

Lord Raab vs. Goth

The night has fallen, Goth is sitting in his hotel room. Looking over the darkness of the night on his arm chair. He is drinking some Whiskey and smoking a cigar, while his mind is wandering off into the void of existence.

G: People claim that minds are connected to each other some way or formÂ… that you can feel your soulmates every move and hear her every thought. It sounds so fucking romantic that it makes me want to puke. Another example of how we wish to be the world this perfect place to live in, while in reality perfection is created with violenceÂ… the only thing that is missing is reality setting in and agree on this very simple notion.
He closes his eyes, while taking another smoke from his cigar. He blows the smoke in the air, as he watches it vanish into darkness.

Violence has always been a tool to settle things, it allows your mind to roam free into this universe where everyone else is already wanting to break you down. To have you scream in agonizing pain and watch you suffer. And even to this very point of my existence alone… I still enjoy inflicting untamed viciousness upon the other human beings soul… at least, normal people have visions of souls…. Good or evil… life or death…., while I only want to feel blood upon my hands and flesh between my fingers as I close my hands and feel it slither through my grasp…. Oh God, have I always been this determined to clench my thirst through the misery of others??? Or is it merely the fact that it’s how nature allows us to survive the test of time and trials of nature. At least it did to me… no need to worry about others now wouldn’t you agree???

Silence

G: I could ramble on about violence as if it would ultimately end up to be a bestselling book, telling my auto biography of the man that should have stopped years ago. But that’s my point, I always want to do things my way, not to fit in with the rules and expectations that others push us into… to fit into a certain box, so that others could still control our destiny and direction that we are heading into…

G: But not us huh Raab??? Not those who see things differently, no need to push us into a corner and see whether we are a wounded animal or a protective parent trying to do whatever is needed to protect our cub…. Violence is our only key to the world that we live in isn’t it??? To survive another day, only to wake up in another hell hole. Tasting the filth of whatever it is that dried up our lips to our mouths… what makes us want to drink and sink our teeth down into the flesh of the untamed….

Goth reopens his eyes as he slowly turns his head, acknowledging the camera team that is slowly closing in on him.

G: Don’t worry my opponent for this coming Climax Control, I am not going to be a literary fool, by talking out these words of trying to mess with your brain. I’ve seen what you can do inside that squared circle… I’ve seen what you do on the mic. I see a strong essence in you that lives every moment of what you say and do. Because your life exists around holding on to that championship belt…. Something I can relate to as my entire existence is based upon destroying one man and get back what is MINE to begin with.

G: Oh I am sure that the similarities will eventually end with mine to be a sentimental cause, as yours is more that of proving the world that there is nobody that can take you down... The question remains to the point of no return RabaÂ… is that the reality that you wish to uphold until we come in contact in that ring for the first time???

His eyes are burning, his anger is felt throughout the room. But not just merely towards his opponent, but also towards the man that holds a vice upon him.

G: Normally spoken, I would not care about a match of this magnitude. But then again, I’ve been taught a way to turn a negative to your very own personal positive. A positive that your championship could bring me closer to what I want to achieve in this world… bring the pain to one man, the same pain that I am feeling at this very moment. Pain that may not be of any importance to you. But after this coming Climax Control it will be a Burdon that you will carry with you for eternity. And why is that you may ask???

Goth shakes his head, he holds his hands close to his face as he stares at every trace of lines in his hand.

G: At a young age, you are being taught to feed lives with these hands…. On the streets I’ve learned that these hands would not only feed me… but it also will make people suffer when you are at the top of your being. And seeing how you are used to fulfil that task upon those who you confront makes you feel unstoppable. Unbreakable, UN impressed with those who stand in your way. They are there to take away your belt. For the money, for the fame. For the bragging rights that they could walk out to the ring… telling the world that they beat Lord Raab for the title. To stop the unstoppable… I only want that belt so that I can do the unthinkable to one man Raab. I wonder what makes you wonder why you have to carry that Burdon that I will put you through…

G: The Burdon is that you stand in my way of bringing back my wife… Oh I’m sure that you have nothing to do with that and I will forgive you. But it is you that keeps me away from another shot at Shipman for another week. It is you that I don’t want and I got… it is you that wish to break me down into a million pieces and for what?? In the hopes that you can do something that Shipman could not do??? No Raab, the world is going to crumble with these hands that were meant to feed my family. These hands that have learned to love one more, these hands that wish to run down the skin of my wife and now??? I want to scratch the skin of everyone’s body until I get what I want… I pity the fact that you are the first in line champ.

G: I have drowned myself in my own sorrow,
Looked around and saw only misery in the faces of others. I see a darkness in you that I cannot have, I cannot tolerate. As the darkness serves me right now, the darkness of ultimate suffering belongs to the Gothic One… I will wear that championship belt, once more not because I want to… I need to. It’s a suffering that I need to inflict upon others to finally feel humanity once more… is that what you have been missing upon your opponents as of late Raab? I know you must have been watching me as of late, in my matches against Shipman. Did it bother you that people were not talking about viciousness and considered you as the prototype what is wrong about this world today??? I will gladly be as of any assistance to clear your mind and understand that there is not just one soul that walks amongst the shadow of death…. I fear nothing no more, as the only thing that keeps me alive is waiting for me to do what I have never done before…

Goth scratches his face with his nails, drawing stretchmarks on his face as well as some blood. Sighing somewhat uncontrollable.

G: I see things Raab, I hear things. I am driving insane from time to time, only to see things as clear as I have ever seen them. And that keeps me fighting to keep my sanity every single day… you are someone that uses rage to your advantage. Bring your rage Raab, I beg of you. Because as of late in every hard-core match that I have been in, rage has been something that didn’t do the job the way it should have done…. The German monster against the Dutch mad man that once again will break down someone’s hopes of taking me down. I’m not like others Raab, I will make you wish that you were facing men like Kain. A man that wishes to uphold the right from the wrong. A man that lives by a certain code, that acts on rage on everyone that does him wrong. I could care less on living by a code these days. I want to survive, I want to put people down until I get what I want… Try to stop me Raab, maybe I will enjoy it as much as I put Shipman through the barb wire so many times in our first encounter. Who knows, I may do the same to you what I did to him and that table… I don’t care anymore… I am fighting fights against everyone these days… one more name would not matter… One thing does… And I will get her back eventually…. I will get her back….

With that Goth gets up and walks off as the shot fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>