Author Topic: A Stern Reminder  (Read 444 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
A Stern Reminder
« on: February 28, 2020, 11:57:37 PM »
 ~*~*~*~I’m not apologizing~*~*~*~
Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Detroit, Michigan

She just couldn’t believe it, she just stood there in the cold and the snow and stared at the entrance to the plane that was going to transport them across the Atlantic. “Bells?” Mal said with concern.

Well this is gonna be a fun trip.

Jack just ripped into everyone and instead of being able to get another word in, he stormed onto his dad’s private plane and just left everyone in the wake of it.

Maybe I should have just kept my mouth fucking shut.” Bella just looks at everyone and stops at Levi, “Are you sure this is ok? We’ll go into the terminal right now and fly economy first before I make things even worse.

I don’t think things can get any worse and trust me they won’t. Slappy and the guys will make sure of that.” that last bit Levi looks directly at Malachi who just shrugs and hands off their bags to be stored.

Whatever.” Mal says climbing the stairs into the plane as Bella stands there for a moment contemplating the situation.

Trust me kid, it’ll be fine.” Levi nudges her shoulder a bit, “Just...let him cool off.”

Yeah...I guess.” Bella says smirk slightly before climbing the stairs into the plane herself.

But we’re getting pretty fucking close to having a ‘Come to Jesus’ moment.

~*~*~*~We’re Flyin’ Now~*~*~*~
Somewhere over the Atlantic

I have a good mind to seriously go back there and give that shitheel a piece of my mind. He can sure as hell dish it out but he is completely out of line going off on you and Alanah like that.” Mal said whispering under his breath.

Bella meanwhile has her nose buried deep in a thick book but glances up at him, “We’ve been in the air for hours and even if you try, you’ll run into the brick wall known as Slappy. I really don’t feel like visiting you in the hospital as you have every bone shattered and then Mack will be probably pissed off at me for not stopping you and fucking up your match with him in 2 weeks, so please don’t.

Mal just drops back in his chair hard, “Spoiled little rich daddy’s boy” he said just loud enough to hear from behind them “....YOU’RE on the private jet too, playboy.” which causes Bella to laugh.

Mal just glares at her, “Sorry, but just let it fucking go, Mal. He’s pissed off at everyone for some strange reason and I really don’t need to anymore bullshit either. I feel like I have everyone’s eyes on me to see what the hell I’m going to do in this Mixed Tournament teaming up with Chris Crippler.” Bella just sighs heavily and slams her book down, “I wish I never signed up for the fucking thing to begin with but I was honestly curious as to who I would pull. To get the one guy that has history with you and with my idiot best friend back there, and I can’t help but feel like I’m about to get completely fucked over. So please, until we get back on the ground, save it!” and with that Bells gets up from her seat and almost storms off to the bathroom past everyone without another word, slamming the door behind her and glances up at the mirror. “Way to go, you idiot. Not thanking him, cut me a break....he’s the one like ‘I WON, I WON!’ Yup, congrats to you...now shut up and focus on what is important! GOD!

Bella rears back like she’s about to punch the mirror when someone grabbing her arm stops her and spins her around and engulfs her in a big hug, “Now Miss Bella, we don’t want to be doing that.

Dammit Herbie let me go!” As Slappy basically drags her out of the room.

I don’t think so. We knew you were gonna attempt something like that. Now let’s get you back to your seat, we will have no destruction on Mr. Levi’s plane.” Slappy said picking her up and walking her back to her chair and safely depositing her back in her seat. “Now, stay there until we land.

Slappy glares at her and Mal on his way back to his seat, “You so have your mother’s temperament....” we hear Levi from behind them, Bella looks behind her as Levi smiles at her, “Besides...I like that mirror.

Bella starts to feel a little silly and slides down in her chair as Mal looks at her, “....you ok?

.....not really.” Mal grabs her hand and places a kiss on the back of it, “Sorry about that.

Mal just smiles at her, “All good love.

Just then we hear from the back of the plane Jack screaming out something about ‘Impregnanting Mal’s sister’

....now I’m gonna kill him” Mal deadpans as he gets up from his seat and almost all hell breaks loose.

~*~*~What do you think I should do?~*~*~

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. The scars have scabbed over....the stitches are out....but the memory of the hell I went through in that Deathmatch with Candy remains very fresh in my mind. I’m not going to lie, I’m very disappointed in myself because I was so damn close I could taste it.

Scene fades in as we see Bella sitting on a stool.

It was supposed to be my moment but well...I tripped...and I lost and I get to live with that fact from here on out. Now I have to look towards the future, and yet....I have this deep fear of that. Chris Crippler and I are not friends, and that is a very common theme in this Blast from the Past tournament. The fact that I will stand across the ring with Andrea Hernandez and Bill Burnhart who have very well known problems is pretty much proof of that. As is I still have a glaring 0-1 record against Andrea is something else too. But here is the funny thing about that....I realized after Bloody Valentine that I needed to start learning from my mistakes. I keep making those slip ups. The problem is with this particular tournament, I have a glaring issue....Chris Crippler...you screw me and there will be problems. It’s bad enough I kinda already have a disdain for you with the way you treated Candy following our mixed tag match a few weeks back. And yeah, I still have a lot of love for Candy. I still consider her a friend and in fact we hugged each other in the hospital after we both got stitched up.

Bella shifts a bit and stares directly in the camera.

I need you all to hear me clearly as day, no matter what happens this week, if I have to carry Cripplers old British ass through every single match we have, so be it. I have no fear of pain, I have no fear of dropping buckets of blood for what I want. I want to win. But if this is it....then my focus goes to what is next. That choice is mine but I will not be screwed over. I will not be made to feel guilty for my choice to sign up for the Blast from the Past, I will not be made to feel guilty for my choices in my life from anyone. And I will strike back if you try.

And with that Bella stands from the stool and smirks, giving a wink to the camera.

Second-Gen Not to be Fucked with. ....try me.