Author Topic: Trust me trusting you.  (Read 482 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Trust me trusting you.
« on: January 31, 2020, 11:55:43 PM »
 Thursday, January 30, 2020
7:38am
Pittsburgh, PA
Doubletree Hotel

“Gimmie a Hell...Gimmie a YEAH Stand up right now”

Bells...phone...

*Groan*

“Gimmie a Hell...Gimmie a...”

We see a hand reach up and slam down on her phone, managing to quickly turn off the ringer and soft breathing as they were able to fall right back to sleep.

“GIMMIE A HELL...GIMMIE A YEAH!”

We hear a growl as we see Bella Madison’s head pop up and glare at her phone. She gives up and reaches for it and hits the accept button along with the speaker button, “Mom, it’s not even 8am....someone better be dead....

On the other end, Bella’s mom, Laura “Phoenix” Madison, “No one is dead but if she rings my damn phone, as much as I love her, she may be...

Who?

The overbubbly lady that is your tag partner this week...

Wha- Mom....it’s too early for this shit...” Bella says rubbing her face trying to focus....

Candy! She has been constantly ringing my phone since 6am! I just literally got to bed thanks to your brother. I keep telling her she’s got my number instead....” Laura sounds very irritated. “Do me a favor...wake the hell up and call her already, I think she just wanted to go train but I don’t think she realizes you’re not anywhere near her.

I’m not. We’ve got a flight out this afternoon.” I just sigh and look at Mal who is looking a bit annoyed but staying quiet, “Hold on a second, I’m gonna get away from Mal before I get smothered with a pillow.” Mal just rolls his eyes and flops over facing the other way. Before Bella gets out of bed, she can’t help but pinch at his butt as she quickly jumps out of bed. She just manages to dodge a pillow before getting out of the bedroom laughing.

Got him?” Mom knew...

I couldn’t help but laugh “Paybacks....ok mom I need to chat with ya about this whole teaming up with Candy thing.

Shoot, I’m awake...for the most part.” I could hear the coffee pot on the other end as I mess with the little one in the room. Like mother...like daughter.

You know me mom...I respect the hell out of her but...I’m gonna be facing her here soon. Like...in 2 weeks soon.” I say sighing

I know kid, it’s a hell of a thing to be teaming up with people we are going to be taking on soon. Especially when they are practically family or at least really close family friends. I knew Candy before I started dating Nick.

See and that’s the thing! She’s practically like an aunt to me...or a really weird older cousin. BUT I have been trying like hell for months to get a real shot at that Roulette Title and now thanks in large part to Mal, I am getting it. I like Candy, I look up to her...but I’m at the point where I would do just about anything and everything to achieve this.” Bella says curling up on the couch.

Bella listen to me, Candy will understand. She has been up and down the road many times, won countless titles. You get a chance to really learn about your opponent just by teaming up with her. What the plus of this is, your opponents trust each other just as much as the frog trust the scorpion.

I always thought it was a turtle?” I say with a smirk on my face. Gilmore-ism....it’s a long story.

It doesn’t matter, what matters is that at the end you know damn well Sam and Jessie will be at each other's throats, someone is going to stab someone in the back. You got days to prep but worry about that tag match before you worry about the title. Okay?

My mother, the patron saint of reasoning....” *Beep* Bella looks at the phone, “Well, apparently she figured it out. That’s Candy.

GOOD! I’m going back to bed before Aaron wakes up....pray for my sanity

HA, yeah good luck with that one. I’ll see ya in a few days. OH and tell Spinelli thanks for making your ringtone so damn loud, hell couldn’t sleep through it.

I WILL, BYE sass monster.

Bella just shakes her head, takes a deep breath and clicks over to the other line, “....Hey Candy!

Monsters are everywhere...they feed off your deepest fears. It’s a damn good thing that there isn’t much that I fear.

Friday, January 31, 2020
Somewhere Orlando, FL

Scene fades in on the streets of Orlando as we see Malachi and Bella Madison strolling along with their young husky pup, Luka. “I demand a trip to Universal while we are here!

Probably Monday, I was already planning on it because I know damn well if you don’t get to go geek out in the Wizarding World, I will NEVER hear the end of it.” Mal says as Bella quickly hugs him. “I know what I’m doing, love. Despite what some think about me, seein ya happy is always at the top of my list.

Bella just smirks, keeping her arm around Malachi’s arm, “I just hope I’m able to move on Monday. Candy and I have been talking practically non-stop since I answered her call yesterday, talking strategy. Getting to the point where it feels like I need to sew my phone to my head so my arm doesn’t die.

Well, better you than me...I think I’d permanently be an alcoholic dealing with her.” Bella just rolls her eyes and glares at him. “I swear to whatever, she needs to eventually get my name...this “Not Akuma” shit is getting old quick.

She’ll get there eventually, she has her own little way of doing things and I appreciate it more than you know. It’s something that Sam and Jessie will try and understand and they won’t. I’m just thankful that I’m the one teaming with her. At least I know I can trust her....” Bella says with a smirk, “BUT after this....

After this, you will get that damn title...come hell or high water.” he says kissing Bells on top of the head, “And I cannot wait to be witness to that.

Have I thanked you enough yet?

Yes...” he says with a laugh, “But I would not turn down a bit more of those.

Ohhhh just wait til you see what Mattie came up with for the PPV” I say with an evil smirk. “I can promise you, you’ll love it.

And with that said Mal stops in his tracks, “Damn you woman! Are you tryin’ to kill me?!