Author Topic: Gracious Greetings  (Read 503 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Gracious Greetings
« on: September 07, 2019, 12:25:21 AM »
 Well.....

Here I am. You wanna know a secret? I really REALLY hate these introductions.

Some of you know me or at least have seen me trolling around. Hell some of you know of my family and the legacy I get to carry around like an extra 2000 pounds of bullshit. I sorta brought it on myself about 3 months ago. I could have just as easily stayed away from being apart of this world but I was drawn back into it. I got the hell out of school, FINALLY, and started an amazing adventure. The story getting there is a lot more interesting but it’s gonna take a bit to get there.

So welcome to my journey Sin City Wrestling.....hope you know what you got yourself into.

3 years ago
New York City

It’s been a few months since my grandmother had passed away suddenly. Cancer. Fuck Cancer. Took her quickly and shook up the entire family. My mother took the brunt of it the worst. She tried to bury herself in wrestling but it did nothing but make it worse. So, her, along with my step-father decided to walk away from wrestling, but their school was still a thing but still had them both insist that I’d put it on the back burner because they wanted to make sure I did it the right way.

Not that I already wasn’t planning on doing that but I really wanted to follow in their footsteps.

“Mom come on! I can attend NYU on a part time basis, it’ll just take a little longer to get my degree, I’m already a year ahead of most of them anyways with all the classes I took in high school.” 17 year old me....good lord, what was a thinking? Look at that short brown hair. Glasses. Ok, so I still wear the glasses.

My mother, Laura Phoenix, just looks up at me from behind a desk that is just not suited for her. She had to help my grandfather keep things together because as much as she’s been taking it hard, my grandfather was a mess. “Bella, we have been over this time and time again. You need to go full time. And don’t try going to kiss up to Levi because we all came to the same agreement. I need you to have the best chance and that is full time in college.”

I just sigh and sit rather roughly in a chair....the pain was worth it. “This is dumb! It’s not like I still won’t be going but I really want to train full time. I want to start seeing this world. Having another how many years shoved in a text book isn't going to do that."

"Elizabeth Marie Madison!".....all three. Yeah she's irritated with me. She just sighs and sits back, “I can’t tell you what to do, you are 18. I want you to really think about this though. You see how much pain Nick is in. Levi too. College for you, full time is going to be an amazing time for you. This whole time, you’ve been asked a lot of, watching over Jack and the twins. The whole time, you kept a straight A average in high school and got a full ride. I don’t want you to blow that opportunity, angel. And who knows, it could lead to some amazing chances for you. You’re not going to be stuck in New York forever.”

“...I suppose. I’m just....I really want to train.”

“Well...between myself, Nick....the Russows” she smiles. “Don’t worry kid, your legacy will wait. But who knows what this will lead too?”

Paris....it led to Paris.

My last semester, one of my greatest adventures was getting to travel and study in Paris! Something I almost didn’t even do because I loooooooooove to second guess myself. Life has a funny way of pushing you towards things too, because that is exactly what it did. It just bitch slapped my ass like I owed it money.

January, I packed up almost everything, said my goodbyes and off I went. ....and within 2 months, I finally found ...me. Do not misunderstand me, I love my family. They have never said I can’t do something, I’ve just always had to....I don’t want to say “wait”, but put my wants to the side.

Enter Mal.

I get that he isn’t well liked. When you create as much chaos as he has in SCW (and I’ve pretty much seen it all) against one of the most well like guys on the roster? ...you’re gonna get some heat. But that’s not the man that I met in Paris. He’ll proudly admit he is an asshole, all day, every day. There is so much to explain and so little time so let me just say since March, we have been on this wonderful adventure together....and we’ll call it that....for now.

“You’re rambling again, love.”

“I’M GETTING THERE! My promo Malachi....shoo!”

“Ok, but seriously, they wanna know, go to freaking twitter.....it’s all there.”

“OSCAR!”

“I’m going...I’m going...sheesh!”

....now where the hell was I before I was so rudely interrupted?

“Hey Sassy Lass!”

Like I said on twitter, I had seriously been thinking about joining Mal in SCW for at least the last 3 months. I wasn’t sure if I could really pull off being where I was and being here but I couldn’t stop myself. Talking with Mark Ward on the cruise, having fun just hanging out and watching the show, I needed to know. Can I really do this?

I’m so used to being hunted that it was almost refreshing to just hanging out with a bunch of people where I wasn’t looking over my shoulder constantly! When the announcement came down, I think it kinda caught Mal by surprise because we had discussed it but he actually didn’t know that I had the contract in hand before we even left the cruise ship.

When the news broke it was kind of a fun moment.

About a week ago
Inside the gym

Bella, now 21, now with that cotton candy pink hair, currently rocking a high ponytail and jamming out to one of her favorite bands that is currently blaring in her headphones as she runs on the treadmill. Her phone completely silent because she is focusing where she needs too and the camera focuses on the amount of text messages and phone calls that are coming in but she remains oblivious to it. We see Malachi walking through, holding his phone in shock.

“Uh...Bells?”

No response from her, not even a glance.

“BELLA!”

.....nadda.

Mal just can’t help but shake his head...almost 6 months with this girl, still amazed by her level of focus. He carefully crosses behind her and steps up on the treadmill, carefully inching his way closer and just about mid stride he wraps his arms around her and lifts her up.

“AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!”

Mal can’t help but laugh a bit as she reaches up and pulls her headphones out.

“Mal, that shit is not funny!”

“Little funny, besides I couldn’t get your attention any other way.”

“It couldn’t wait til I was finished?” she looks down and sees his phone in his hand “I take I missed something big?”

“Aye love....you mind stopping this so I can put you down?”

“OH!” still in his arms reaches down and pulls the emergency stop and he lowers her safely to his feet. She just turns around and clutches her chest. “My poor heart. Don’t ever do that to me again”

“Oh so dramatic. I wasn’t going to let you fall and you know it. I’m also not going to let you move until you explain to me what this was about.”

He shows opens his screen up and shows her the big announcement on twitter.

Sin City Wrestling @SCWrestling1
Second signing of the week? Done
We are more than pleased to announce the signing of @PWSBellaPhoenix! Bella Madison is someone Mark Ward spoke about at the press conference and now it's a done deal. Give Bella a follow now. #WelcomeBella

“Ohhhhhh ....that.”

“That? I mean, we had talked about it, I know Mark brought you up in the press conference....were you going to tell me?”

“I figured I’d let you be surprised just like everyone else.” Bella looks back and picks her phone up out of the cup, “Apparently everyone is shocked.” Bella looks up at him and can’t really judge what he’s feeling, “....you’re not mad at me are you? I mean, it’s kinda late, I’ve already been told I’ll have a match in Aruba.”

Malachi looks at her and cracks a smile, “I signed with PWS for you, and you signed with SCW for me. When the hell did you even get the contract?”

“I had it before we got onto dry land. Right after the show, when you were in the room...I ran into Mark when I was hunting down some Jameson for you,” Bella smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. “I wanted to tell you, but you were in a mood so I decided to wait. Needless to say...I got sidetracked with everything else that was going on...sure you’re not mad?”

Mal just kisses her lightly “Not mad, I think you are slightly mad as in like the hatter.”

Bella just sticks out her tongue and smirks, “It just took you almost 6 months to figure that out? I’m slacking!”

“Ok, sassy. I’ll let you get back to your workout.” Mal steps away from her and hops off the treadmill, “You know, you’d be done by now if you were up with me at 6am.”

“I have never been, nor will I ever been a morning person! You’d have to IV my ass with caffeine every morning!”

“Not like I already don’t do that now!”

“OUT! You distract me!”

“I’ll do more than that later!” he gets out before he reaches out real quick, pinches her ass and takes off running and laughing.

“GAH! DAMMIT!” Bella reaches and chucks her water bottle at him slightly missing him. “Jerk.”

Present Day
On the White Sandy Beaches of Aruba

“Paradise. Pure and absolute paradise” We see Bella sitting on the sand and just takes it in. “You know it’s weird, as the daughter of wrestlers, you’d think that I would have had the chance to take in these sights when I was a kid. I really didn’t. So when I get these chances now, you are damn right I’m going to take it.”

She just kicks back and stares out. “Ok Sin City, I know you want me to talk about this match, and it’s sorta weird. All I gather is that Ms. Apple Coren is a high-society socialite...and with those words I almost immediately think Khardashian. ....I hate those bitches.” she laughs, “I hate them because when they, as in people, realize that I don’t exactly come from the slums, that’s what I get compared too. Yeah, that’s right bitches, I come from money. I just don’t show it or flaunt it like some people do. I rather people recognize me for being a no-nonsense sassy....as some put it “Second Generation Not To Be Fucked With” asskicker.”

She just smirks, “See, this is what I hate...I know NOTHING but what I was told. Apple thinks she’s owed the world....me? I just wanna take it by the balls and show it who the real boss is. And Apple....ok...I need to get this out...WHO THE FUCK NAMES THEIR KID APPLE?!?!!? Bella is a nickname for me. But seriously??? APPLE?!?! What, did your parents conceive you under a tree and got hit in the head with one? I mean, if you were a boy, would they have named you Newton? Or Issac?”

She just sighs, “Ok sorry...I had to....that has been driving me nuts for DAYS! I couldn’t take it. But seriously, I don’t know you, but from what I was told, you weren’t already going to like me.” She just shrugs, “Sweetie, get. In. line. Last I heard, there were a few getting matching jackets. Nothing up to your standards I’m sure. But hey, we can’t always have it all.”

And with that she stands up and turns to look at the camera “And that Sin City, is my introduction. Sassy, Second Gen....and ready to make waves. Kinda what I do best....both in and out of the ring. ....hope you know what you got yourselves into. ....heaven only knows....I’m still trying to figure that shit out”