Author Topic: ±±What a Debut.  (Read 268 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
±±What a Debut.
« on: June 24, 2016, 08:32:16 PM »

\'user
<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
\'user
OFF CAMERA
FLASHBACK TO 2006

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>
I was fourteen years old at the time and I had just gotten done spending a week with my dirtbag father.  He was a horrible, horrible man.  I walk into the small two bedroom apartment that I lived in with my mother--well, technically she was Remington’s mother too, but Remi didn’t know her.

MOM  “How was he this time?”

I just simply shrug my shoulders.  My father was always decent to me and hardly paid any attention to me as it was Remington that he chose to pay attention to.  I wanted my mother--our mother to fight harder for Remi but I hadn’t understood at the time that my mother didn’t want Remi at all, that would come in a year’s time.

Eden  “I guess alright, he never really pays attention to me when I’m over there.  But mommy, he’s terrible to Remi.  Terrible.  Can’t you do something about it!?  She’s your daughter too!”

I never noticed the look of discomfort on her face whenever I mentioned Remi or when I told her that she needed to do more for my sister.

MOM  “Baby, you know that I can’t.  There’s too much legal stuff and he has too much power.”

I pouted a bit as I looked at my mother, who opens her arms and I walk into them, letting her hug me and offer what love she had to give to me.

Eden  “He’s so horrible to her, mommy.  Horrible.”

MOM  “Let’s go swimming and then just have a mommy and daughter day okay?  Let’s take your mind off of it, okay?”

I had always felt guilty when I had taken mom up on those special mother daughter days because I knew that Remi never got anything nice.  I smile at my mother and nod my head, ready to get my mind off of the horrible week that I had spent at my father’s, ready to just move on to the week ahead with my mom before I had to go back to my father’s place.

Eden  “Yeah, let’s do that Mom.  We could even get mani-pedis!”

I watched as my mom smiled before we both gathered our purses to leave.  I had an ordinary life, a normal one and compared to what Remi had gone through on a daily basis?  It was like a walk in the park.  I aways felt bad for Remi because I didn't know how to help her. Our father had money and he knew people. Plus, who would believe a fourteen years old girl when the nine year old won't come forward?

BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

I sigh as I look at Remington as she’s sound asleep in the bed in the hotel room that we had been sharing until Caleb had asked me to move in with him.  I wanted to bring her with me because I felt that I was responsible for her now and I could protect her now.  I shifted my duffel bag onto my shoulder before pulling the handle up on my suitcase to pull behind me.  I sigh before walking over and sitting on the bed next to Remi.  I gently shake her to get her to wake up.

Eden  “Rem…”

I shook her again, trying to get the rainbow haired girl to wake up.  She swats at me before mumbling something in her sleep.  Her late nights with Johnny made her sleep way past noon on most days.

Eden  “Remington!”

She whines a bit before peeking her blue eyes open to see me there, sitting on the edge of the bed that she slept in.

Remi  “What, Eden?!  Jesus Christ, what time is it?!”

I wince a bit, hearing the sharp tone to her voice as she snaps at me.  I just give her a look and she rolls her eyes at me.

Remi  “It’s too early for your Jesus loving bullshit right now, Edie.  Just...what do you want!?  I’m trying to sleep here.”

I tried to be patient with her when it came to religion and the love of Jesus and God but sometimes, I wanted to just hit her.  I knew that she didn’t understand that Jesus loved her.

Eden  “Jesus loves you, Remington Emilie.”

Remington glares at me before sitting up a bit and I knew that we were going to fight.

Remi  “If Jesus loved me, Edie, he wouldn’t have let me go through life with a dirtbag father who liked to touch me.  So, tell me just how much Jesus fucking loves me.  Please, because I don’t believe he even exists.”

I wanted to help her and I wanted to strangle her all at the same time.  She wasn’t healing and she’d been away from our father for a year and a half but she was still scared.  I saw the look in her eyes every time we went out somewhere together.

Eden  “Remington, I don’t want to argue with you right now.  I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to Caleb’s and I’m taking my stuff with me….I didn’t want you to wake up alone and freak out.”

Remi  “I wouldn’t freak out.”

I give her a look and she rolls her eyes before looking down, sheepishly.  She and I both knew that she would’ve freaked out if I hadn’t have been there and didn’t let her know.  I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back and for that I was glad.  We did have a good, sisterly bond.  She responded well to my hugs but I’ve seen her freeze and tense at Johnny’s touch, even if he didn’t realize it and I knew she was scared for a second before relaxing around him.

Eden  “I love you, Remi, okay?  I’ll call you later to go do something because we do have a match this weekend…”

I looked at her, curious to see if she’d say it back or not.  Sometimes she said and other times she avoided saying it.

Remi  “I love you too, Edie.  And please…”

I could see the hesitation in her eyes as if she wanted to say something to me but didn’t know if she should.  Or if it was her place to do so, so I encourage her with a smile and tuck her hair behind her ear.  There was only a five year age difference between her and I but I often felt as if I was her mother because I often put her back together time and time again.

Eden  “What is it, Rem?”

I could still see the hesitation in her eyes and I sigh, trying to get her to relax.  I knew that she had a hard time with voicing her concerns as her concerns were never met when she was younger.

Remi  “Just be careful with Caleb, okay?  I know he is in love with you and you’re clearly in love with you---.”

Eden  “Remi-”

I had interrupted her, not wanting her to worry about my relationship with Caleb but she holds a hand up to stop me from talking.

Remi  “No, Eden, I’m serious!  You go into relationships heart first and don’t think!  And I think that Caleb’s a great guy, I do but just. . .be careful.  Please.”

She had a sincere look on her face and I lean in and hug her again.

Eden  “I’ll be okay, Remi, I promise.  You be careful with Johnny, okay?  I don’t know him very well but just...be careful.”

I smile before getting off of her bed and watch how she instantly settles back down into her bed, snuggling into the pillows.  I watch her as she finds sleep quickly and I sigh before grabbing my things to leave to go to Caleb’s.

\'user
OFF CAMERA
FLASHBACK TO 2007

I was only 10 years old and I had learned seven years ago to fear my father.  I had never realized how much I should have feared him at three years old but I knew that I should be scared of him.  I was sitting in the kitchen, working on the puzzle that I was working on.  I glance at the clock, seeing that it was nearly 11 pm and a sigh escapes my lips before I roll the puzzle back up into the puzzle saving mat that I had.  I was focused on the task at hand as I wrap the bands around each end and grab it before picking up the box before hearing the door open and then slam shut loudly behind my father.  I freeze, feeling my blood run cold in my veins.

DAD  “Where are you, piece of shit?!

I wince, noticing the slur in his voice as he shouts through the house, clearly looking for me.  I carefully set the puzzle box down and the rolled up mat on the table.  I could feel my heart racing in my chest and I thought for a moment that maybe I was going to pass out from being scared.  I wanted to hide but that only made things worse for me.  I hesitantly walk into the entry way of the house to see him standing there in his work clothes but they hang off his body in a disheveled state.  His tie was loosely hung around his neck and his shirt was half untucked from his pants.  I look off to his side to see some woman standing there in barely any clothes and I look down, looking away from her.

DAD  “What the fuck is your problem!?  Fucking looking at me, you piece of trash!”

I quickly lift my chin up, looking at my father as he commands my attention.  I counted my heart beats, trying not to cry as he shouts at me.  I tug at my simple shorts and tank top, the usual attire I had worn as a child.

DAD  “This here ‘s Bottie…”

I frowned as he hiccupped.

Betty  “My name is Betty.”

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she’s had to correct him several times on what her name actually was.  I didn’t let my eyes linger on her too long as I felt uncomfortable enough and I yelp when I feel my father’s hand wind my long, blonde hair around his hand and pull hard on it, forcing me to look at him.

DAD  “You don’t get to look away, you little slut.  This here’s Benny and she’s going to show you the only good thing’s a woman for, you understand me?!”

He was in my face and his breath smelled like alcohol and I could tell that I was in for a long night.  I just wanted Eden to be here but she wasn’t going to be here until tomorrow morning and I was going to have to endure whatever it was my father had in store for me.

Betty  “My name IS NOT Benny!  It’s Betty!.”

DAD  “Do you think I give a shit what your name is, whore?  Just get in the livin’ room and wait for me and my kid to get in there.”

She grumbled but marched herself into living room to wait for my father.  I knew she was a prostitute; even at the age of 10, I knew that’s what she was and I easily figured out that my father had paid her a lot of money for her to deal with his shit.  He jerks harder on my hair, to most likely to just get my full attention.  I swallow hard as I look at him, my blue eyes watering as he keeps my blonde hair wound around his fist.

DAD  “Listen here, you little shit.  You’re going to go into that living room and you’re going to sit in the chair and you’re going to watch Daddy show you the only thing a woman’s good for, understand?”

He tugged again on my hair, waiting for me to answer him and I yelp as he pulls again but harder.

Remi  “Yes, daddy.”

I had tried to be obedient, hoping that would settle him down but it hadn’t worked yet.  He laughs before letting go of my hair and pushing me into the living room and he laughs when I fall face first and land on my hands.  I feel embarrassed as he towers over me and I just knew that he had that smirk on his face and I brace myself as he grabs me by my hair once more and pulls me up onto my feet.

DAD  “Stupid little slut, can’t even walk.”

I didn’t have much of a time to respond before he picks me up and within seconds, drops me into the oversized leather chair in the corner of the living room.  He lingers, staring down at me as I pull myself into a little ball on the chair, my eyes looking up at him.

DAD  “You look like your stupid mother.  Good thing I’m teaching you right now what you’re good for otherwise you’d be just like your fucking mother.”

I didn’t know my mother personally but I knew that my father hated her and I got told on a daily basis that I looked like her.  I look to the side and he quickly jerks my head back to look at him then he jesters to the couch as he squeezes my chin roughly with his other hand.

DAD  “You don’t fucking take your eyes off that fucking couch, you hear me slut?”

I quickly nod my head and he pushes my head back as he lets go and I watch as he takes his shirt off before he starts with his pants.  I had wanted so badly to close my eyes as I had to sit there for the next several hours as he did whatever he wanted to do to that woman.  I had tried not to cry but I couldn’t stop the tears from coming and it only made him angrier and he took his frustrations out on her before he finally let her go home and passed out on the couch.  I whimpered as I hurried and got up and ran upstairs to my bedroom.  I cried myself to sleep, not believing that a father could be that horrible to a daughter.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

I have only been awake for roughly an hour and I knew that Eden had been gone for longer than an hour as the hotel room was abnormally clean.  I was just sitting around, trying to decide what to do with my afternoon or if I wanted to bug Johnny but that was before the horrendous flashback and I sat there, staring at the wall.  I could feel my skin crawling and it felt like my heart was pumping my blood faster through my veins.  I could remember thinking if he was going to do that to me after he made me watch but I got to run up to my bedroom that night, safe from that for three more years.

Remi  “It’s the past.  It’s not happening right now, Remi.”

I grab my hair with both hands and pull a bit, trying to block the memory out.  It might not have been one of the more traumatic memories, but it was horrible anyways.  Anything involving my father was horrible.

Remi  “I need a fix.”

I knew that if Eden would catch me in the act, she wouldn’t be happy but I didn’t care right now.  I needed something easy to fix this and right now, it was the only thing I could think of.  I get out of the bed and stumble a bit in a hurry to my suitcase before finding the somewhat secret compartment and pulling out a little baggy of white powder-y stuff.  I stay seated on the floor on my knees as I stare at the little baggy as I try to decide if I want to shoot it up or snort it.  I quickly grab a syringe and then get up to head into the bathroom to fix it up.  I yelp as I hear the door rattle and I stash the things in the bathroom and open the door to see Eden standing there.

Remi  “Eden!”

She looked at me, a bit perplexed as I seemed too eager to see her.  I knew I had seemed to eager but it was too late to take it back now.  She gives me a look as she walks into the hotel room, every so often glancing back over at me.

Eden  “You’re acting strange…”

I just watch her as she searches for something and I stay dangerously close to the bathroom, watching her as she looks around.

Remi  “I’m just surprised to see you, Edie.  That’s all!  I thought you were going to Caleb’s…”

I tried not to sound as if I was impatient or trying to make her get there faster, except I kind of was.  I was feeling the itch and I didn’t want to give away what I was wanting to do.  She keeps glancing at me, an odd expression on her face.

Eden  “I left the key that Caleb gave me here.  He had to go to the office and I have to find this key before he realizes that I’ve misplaced it.  Why aren’t you in clothes, Remi?  Did you seriously just get up!?  It’s almost 3 in the afternoon!”

I knew she disapproved of my current sleeping habits but I didn’t care.  I look down at the tank top that was covering the lace cheeky panties I was wearing and barely that.

Remi  “Don’t start with that shit, Edie.  I can sleep however long I want to, okay?  You put the key in the drawer by that stupid bible.”

I didn’t want to hear about her Jesus loving bullshit again but I knew she was going to spout something off at me.  I also caught the look on her face as I called her bible stupid.

Eden  “Don’t call it stupid, Remington.  It’s not stupid; Jesus is not stupid and you could really benefit by maybe going to church with me a few times.  Because no matter what you think, Jesus does love you.”

I look at her, watching as she pulls the drawer open and seconds later pulls the key out.  She looks at me and I knew that I was looking for an argument.

Remi  “Right.  Because he would let all that shit that happened to me happen because he fucking loves me.  Whatever.  Grow up, Edie and realize that things like that don’t happen for me.”

I don’t give her the chance to answer me as I slip into the bathroom and shut and lock the door behind me.  I lean back against it for a minute before finding my stash.  I grab the syringe before preparing everything.  I wanted my fix and nothing was going to stop me.  I fix it up before filling the syringe with the drug before tying my upper arm off and then carefully sticking the needle in my vein and pushing the plunger down, injecting the drug into my vein as I sit on the toilet with the lid down.  Satisfaction.

\'user
\'user
ON CAMERA

The two girls walk through the doors that led into the arena and Eden’s arm was hooked through Remi’s as they meandered through the hallways.  There were only a few days left until Climax Control and Eden had convinced Remington to check it out.  Eden was always excited for new things and often jumped in, feet first.  Remi always took a little time to figure things out for herself but once she got the hang of things she was usually okay.

Eden  “Isn’t this exciting, Remi?!  Just think of all the new friends we’ll make!”

Remingon  “You mean other than Caleb for you?”

Eden’s cheeks flushed a light pink color as they walked through the hallways, arm in arm.  They turn a corner and are greeted by Pussy Willow and the SCW camera crew.

Pussy Willow  “Great!  It’s the Remi and Eden, Team  Technicolor!  I was just hoping to run into you today.  Would you both be open to sharing a few thoughts about your match?”

Remi looked perplexed, her mind clearly on the fence and Eden looked way too excited about the possibility of being interviewed.

Remi  “No.”

Eden  “Yes!”

Pussy Willow looked between the two girls, curious about which answer she was supposed to go on.  Remi frowned as Eden nudged her a bit and Remi rolled her eyes, clearly giving into what Eden wanted.

Eden  “Of course we’d love to answer a few  questions...Pussy Willow, right?”

Eden had tried to study the backstage workers as she didn’t want to seem like some rookie, even though that’s exactly what the two of them were.  She smiles brightly when Pussy Willow nods her head before she adjusts her bra and fixes her hair.  While she does this, Remi rolls her eyes before adjusting her shorts.

Pussy Willow  “Hello out there to the SCW universe!  I’m standing here with Team Technicolor, Eden and Remi!”

Eden excitedly waves at the camera and then nudges Remi to do the same.  However, Remi just gives an awkward wave to the camera, almost unsure if that’s what she was supposed to do.

Pussy Willow  “I’m so glad that you could take the time out of your busy schedules to meet up with me here.  As two newcomers to Sin City Wrestling, how are you liking it here?”

Eden  “I absolutely love it.  People are so nice here and are so welcoming to the company!  It’s great.  It’s been great.”

Remi tried not to roll her eyes as Eden was the typical ray of sunshine.  Remi carefully crosses her arms over her chest before she realizes that both Eden and Pussy are looking at her.

Pussy Willow  “And for you, Remi?”

Remi looked unsure, almost as if she didn’t want to answer the question.

Remi  “I don’t know.  I haven’t really met anybody other than Johnny and Caleb to be completely honest with you.  I mean, the company seems great and most everybody seems welcoming on Twitter but I haven’t come face to face with a lot of the stars of the company yet.”

Eden frowns a bit but then plasters a smile on her face, ready to move onto the next question.

Pussy Willow  “...Right!  This Sunday you step into a SCW ring for the first time since you both signed your contracts to the company.  How does that feel to actually be booked in a match for the first time?”

Eden  “Refreshing.  Exhilarating.  I’m just excited to show the fans exactly what my sister and I can do in the ring.  I want to make a big splash here in SCW and I hope that this Sunday that Remi and I can do just that.”

The over-positive sister looked to Remi, waiting to see if the rainbow haired sister had a response.

Remi  “Right, my turn.  I’m just looking forward to beating the crap out of two girls that I don’t even know. Harsh?  Maybe but we’re not exactly here to make friends.  Wrestling is a dog-eat-dog world and there isn’t really any time left for friends if you want to make it anywhere in the company.  Despite what my sister says, I’m here to kick ass and get my way on top.  Just where I like to be.”

She winks at the camera and Eden seemed a bit baffled about what Remi had to say.

Eden  “What my sister means is that she can’t wait for us to earn our place here in SCW.  We just want to prove that we belong.  That’s all.”

Remi just chuckled and simply nodded her head, giving in and agreeing with what Eden had to say.  She knew that Eden wouldn’t like her comments.

Remi  “Before you say anything else, Pussy, let me say something…”

Pussy Willow didn’t seem to mind and moved the microphone closer to Remi.

Remi  “Sunday is the beginning for Team Technicolor.  It’s just the start of what’s to come.  As for our opponents, Torielle and Chanelle, you’re just here to be fed to the sharks or the fish, however you want to look at it, that’s fine.  But you’re not going to win this match.  You two may be used to SCW and everything it has to offer but Edie and I?  We’re brand spanking new to the scene and you can bet that we’re going to use you two to make a name for ourselves.  And we’re going to use you to jumpstart our wrestling careers because you two belong in the fucking past and you’ll learn real quick that that is where you should have stayed because we’re not pushovers.  We may be pretty and we may have wildly colored hair but we’re more than just a pretty face.  Edie and I?  We’re here to take over and we’re starting with you, Torielle and Chanelle.  So take your ghetto ass names and get the hell out of here and get ready to be used as stepping stones.  Because that’s all you are for Edie and me.  Right, Edie?”

Remi looks to Edie, who was shocked and her mouth was slightly agape but she nods her head in agreement with what Remi had to say.

Remi  “Great, now if you don’t mind Pusscakes, Edie and I have two boys to go find.  Now move out of my way, please.”

The interviewer doesn’t hesitate to move and Remi pulls Edie away from the camera as they begin to walk down the hallway.