Author Topic: Who cares?  (Read 269 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Who cares?
« on: May 06, 2016, 08:00:41 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "MIXED EMOTIONS."
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK --->LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 3
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah sat in her car after a session with her psychologist.  She was a sobbing mess they had gotten into a discussion about Christian Othniel’s death and she wasn’t okay.  She didn’t want to admit it.  Not to herself and not to anybody else.  But she didn’t know how to deal with it or anything else for that matter.  So she sat in her car, just staring straight ahead and let the tears slide down her pretty face.  Several people had walked by her and looked at her.  Some people had a look of disgust or some other emotion that Mikah couldn’t register but she knew they were judging her but then there were the people that showed concern for her.  Because after all, a girl with her looks shouldn’t be so miserable, right?

She takes a deep, shaky breath before grabbing a tissue from her purse before wiping her face and eyes before she straightens herself out and then driving away from the building, ready to go home.  She had to pack to go to Japan for a show that she really didn’t want to attend.  She had started to pack the previous night but Dexter had gotten her attention and she decided that she needed to spend some time with him and Maverick and Leighton, of course.  However, she wanted to surprise a certain somebody in California tonight, so she had just an hour or so to pack before she took off for the airport.  She had called Leighton’s nanny and made sure that she knew to pick Leighton up from school.

The drive home only took a half an hour, and even with Mikah’s mind focused on Christian Othniel, she had to push the thought of him away so she could focus on the task at hand.  She had become quite accustomed to playing the role that she should have taken more time with: being Leighton’s mom.  Even with Drake being in New York City last week with her, she still managed to make time for Leighton and picked her up from school every day.  She didn’t want her child to ride the bus or a carpool home, so she picked up Leighton every day of the previous week and wasn’t a second late.  She had talked with Leighton about her plans to surprise Drake in California and Leighton knew that Mikah wouldn’t be picking her up from school today.

She pulls into the driveway and pulls her car into the garage before she gets out and walks inside to be greeted by Dexter, Luna, Hannah, and Maverick.  She pets them all but gives just a little extra attention to Dexter and Maverick.  She pets them a few more times before she jogs upstairs to her bedroom to finish packing.

A FEW HOURS LATER IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

Airports were not her favorite and waiting for drivers were not her favorite either..  People were not her favorite.  If she had to make a list of things that were not her favorite, there’s be a stack of papers that more than likely reached the sky.  She was waiting for her Uber driver, her luggage by her feet.  Patience was something she struggled with over the years and she never really figured out how to maintain calm in any situation.   She lets out a breath of air, calming herself down the best that she can as she waits impatiently for the Uber driver to show up.

;;MIKAH  “About damned time you got here!”

She scowls at the driver as he finally pulls up and she helps him put her things in the trunk of the car, only because she didn’t trust him.  He just nods politely, muttering something under his breath as she gets in the back seat and he gets in the driver’s seat to take her to her desired destination.  She was excited to see Drake.  But if you had asked her a few hours ago, when she was sitting in the parking lot of Dr. Parker's office, she would have said that she didn't want to see anybody.

She had been miserable earlier in the day and she wouldn't have wanted Drake to see her that way. She was patiently waiting in the back seat of  the car as the driver takes her to the hotel that Drake was staying at.

;;MIKAH  "For fucks sake it took you long enough. Here take the money and go."

She gets out of the car and he helps her get her luggage out of the trunk before she goes into the hotel looking for Drake.  She walks past the receptionist in the lobby as she heads straight for the elevator.  She was ready to see Drake it's been a long couple of days since she had last seen him.

She stands in the elevator and presses the number to his floor. She takes a deep breath and lets the air out slowly through her nose.  She drums her fingertips against the back wall of the elevator as she leans against it. She was lucky she wasn't claustrophobic as much time as she spends on an elevator. The doors open and she steps out pulling her luggage behind her. She was anxious to see how he would react to her surprise.

How would he react to seeing her at his door?  Would he be happy? Or would he not want her there? She didn't want to be in his way.

She walks down the hallway her and she checks her phone to make sure she what room he was in. She smirks to herself as she stands outside his door. She raises her hand and knocked on his door waiting to see how long it would take him to answer.

Mikah stands outside of Drake's Hotel door still waiting for him to answer the door. She frowns as her impatience rears its ugly head. She reaches her hand to knock again but the door opens and Drake Green is standing there.

;;MIKAH  "Miss me?"

A smirk crosses her face as she stands there looking at him. He grins at her before she hugs him, is showing him some affection that she hardly anybody else. He hugs her back a bit surprised with her being in California with him.

::DRAKE GREEN "I thought you were in New York City."

;;MIKAH  "I was but. . ."

She smiles at him her eyes twinkling with delight as she stares at him.

;;MIKAH  "But I decided to come see you.  Before I go to Japan and more than likely die."

Drake just smirks, obviously resisting the urge to roll his eyes.  Mikah just leans up and kisses him quickly on the mouth before giving him a look.

;;MIKAH  “Well, are you going to let me in?  Or are you going to make me stand in the hallway all night?”

A sly smirk crosses her face as she looks at him.  He smirks at her before stepping aside and letting her in.  She pulls her luggage in behind her and he smirks at her before shutting the door.  She looks around his hotel room before taking a pause before turning and facing him.

;;MIKAH  “So, you wanted me to come to California. . .here I am.  Do you have any special plans before I have no choice but to go to Japan?”

She looks at him, hoping that he actually did have something planned for them to do in the mean time.  Because she wasn’t actually happy to be in California but she was happy to be with Drake.  It was a complicated feeling.  She didn’t quite know what to feel or how to handle such feelings.  She also wasn’t sure how to handle her feelings FOR Drake, either.  It was totally new to her and she wasn’t sure if she was supposed to be happy or nervous but either way she enjoyed being with Drake.  And for now, she was okay with just being happy to be around him.  It was better than being nervous.  Or unsure.  She would take happy over anxious or anything else.  She felt that she had better communication with him than she had with most of her exes.  Obviously excluding Christian Othniel; he knew her inside and out.  And she was struggling to deal with his obvious disappearance from her life.  It was a struggle she dealt with every day and she was hoping that maybe Drake could somehow fill that void.  Even just a little bit.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "I REALLY DON'T CARE."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

She had shown up to the arena two days before Climax Control. She had wanted to see the arena before she actually had to be there on Sunday. She to look around before seeing Rocky Mountains walk up to her with the camera crew following her. She rolls her eyes before before giving Miss Rocky Mountains a dirty look.

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS   "Mikah how are you feeling going into climax control knowing that you're going up against Lucy?"[/color]

Mikah looks like the woman with a look of disgust on her face. She places her hands on her hips before glaring the woman.

;;MIKAH   "Who are you to ask me stupid questions? Do you think I care one bit about my match on Sunday? Are you too stupid to understand that I don't even give a flying fuck about any match?"

The interviewer looked a bit cautious as she looked at the blonde bombshell. Mikah put your hands on her hips before raising her eyebrows, waiting for the woman to speak.

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS   “Aren't you worried that you could lose?"[/color]

The blonde bombshell just laughs at the question that interviewer had just asked her.

;;MIKAH  "No, I don't care anymore. Why should I care when nobody of any importance here gives a shit about me?"

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS  "That's clearly not true. Despayre obviously cares about you."[/color]

Mikah seems to stop to think about that statement. She purses her lips together before sighing, knowing that the woman was right.

;;MIKAH  "I know that Despy likes me and I completely adore him as well. But I am talking about the people who...should care. Who should care about me as a competitor.  I was the champion for practically 9 months. But the minute I lose the championship,  I'm now considered nothing. I apparently don't matter anymore."

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS  "But you cared enough the last time we saw you in a SCW ring.  You did beat Crystal Millar...."[/color]

Mikah nods her head, agreeing with Rocky.

;;MIKAH  "True. But that was for Despy. It most definitely was not for Mark or Christian."

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS  "What happened to your friendship with Mark Ward?"[/color]

A bitter laugh escapes from Mikah's lips as she repeats the question in her own mind.

;;MIKAH  "Simple. I lost the championship and I became unimportant in his eyes.  Clearly anybody can see that that is what happened.  But I'm done talking to you.  I have other things to be doing."

[ color=#FFBF00]○●MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS  "But you haven't said anything about your match!"[/color]

It was a protest from her. Not really a statement. Mikah just shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  "And I'm not going to.  I don't care about my match with Lucy at all.  Have fun moron."

And with that being said, Mikah walks off ending the interview.