Author Topic: Goddess of Wisdom  (Read 333 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Goddess of Wisdom
« on: November 10, 2017, 11:07:42 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "BLOG POST."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:7
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017
7:30 A.M.

DEAR FANS,
I’ve held my championship a grand total of SEVEN days now.  Just 358 more to go and then I will be one step closer to having a baby!  That is my goal that I have set for myself: to hold the championship for an entire year and then retire.  And what will I do after I retire you ask?  Have a baby with none other than my husband.  I know that doesn’t seem like that long of a time to set a record and break my old record, but it’s longer than what I’ve done before.  And once I’ve set my mind to something, there is usually nothing that can change it.

But let’s talk about how I beat Mercedes Vargas at High Stakes VII, shall we?  Let’s talk about the defeat that she faced at my hands.  And this time, she has nobody to blame but herself.  She was the one that removed the cover from the turnbuckle to attempt to use that against me.  It wasn’t my fault that she didn’t think things through before she acted.  Maybe if she hadn’t have been so naive, she might still be champion today but let’s face it, she’s not as good as I am and I think she knows that.

I have been in the company since November of 2014.  And Mercedes and I have faced each other multiple times and there has not been one time that she’s won.  Is that a little daunting?  I would think so.  Maybe it’s the one thing that eats at her, chewing at her soul and driving her crazy because she knows that she can’t beat me or hack it in a wrestling ring.  She thinks that because she’s the only one left in SCW that was apart of the Mean Girls that she’s worth something.  However, I won’t go into that right now because her being a former Mean Girl is completely irrelevant.  Because what she achieved while in the Mean Girls will always be tainted with how stupid the group really was.

And yes, I haven’t been that successful in being in a group.  Every group that I’ve been apart of has fallen apart at the seams but it never seems to be me that is falling apart.  I’m usually the one that is winning and while the Black Sheep weren’t as successful as I would have liked, they were better than whatever the name of that first group I was apart of was.  But being apart of groups that disband so quickly has only helped me realize that I’m stronger on my own and that I really don’t need somebody to back me up.  Other than maybe a friend here or there but I don’t need a group of people to support me.

If there was one thing I’d really like to know, it would be about Mercedes having such a sucky singles career compared to her tag team career.  It’s just weird to me and I haven’t figured out why anybody wouldn’t figure out how to be a singles competitor first and then learn to rely on another person for a win.  I have never been apart of a successful tag team.  Obviously excluding the time I teamed with Kristopher Ryans.  That is clearly a different story.

Now to my fans.  I know most of us haven’t seen eye to eye for my entire SCW career but I promise you this: I’m going to be the best damned Bombshell Champion that SCW has ever seen.  There are people like Mercedes Vargas that are going to try their best to dethrone me or discredit my previous reign but they will be showing their true color: green.  They will all be green with envy.  Because once again, after I prove that I’m worthy to be the face of this company, they will realize that they have something to fear other than alcohol.

People have forgotten just who I am and who I am in that ring and what I can do.  I know I haven’t been at my best lately but I can promise you that that’s about to change.  Everybody is going to remember just exactly what I can do in that ring and I will have no mercy for people anymore.  You think I was hard to beat before, you haven’t seen anything yet.  This is going to be such a fun time for the SCW universe.

I know that most people are going to see me as flakey for awhile because that’s how I was as the Bombshell Internet Champion.  I clearly did NOT care about that championship but this...this is different.  THIS is the Bombshell Championship and I am tired of seeing it flip flop back and forth because none of those girls in the back want to prove how worthy they are to even be employed here.  It’s time to restore the Bombshell Championship back to what it’s supposed to be.  

I’ve already sanitized it and sterilized it several times to remove the prints of those before me because let’s face it, they all pale in comparison to me.  Plus, I wanted to make it look better.  I know I’ve already done that by taking it away from Mercedes.  But this time, it’s not going anywhere anytime soon.  And with Mercedes getting her rematch this Sunday, that means after she loses she goes back to the back of the line where she fucking belongs.  Excuse my language, but she’s had enough worthless shots at MY championship and she needs to learn where she belongs.

The era of free shots at the Bombshell Championship is over.  It’s done with.  Because that is not how a company should run their Bombshell division.  Sin City Wrestling should be the BEST and handing out free shots isn’t something that I would consider the best.  Those girls need to prove that they want this belt and that they’ve earned every step of the way that it takes them to get to me and to get a shot at my championship because if they are ever to take the belt away from me, it should be earned.  So they can feel a sense of pride inside of themselves and so that none of the tramps can discredit their championship reign like they did to mine and still do.

It’s time to RISE up and show everybody just why SCW has the best female wrestling division around.  And if we are to do that, we have to prove that we don’t just hand out championship shots like it’s Halloween.   Granted, I am the best that they’ve got right now and my championship proves just that.  I know that it’s a high expectations for the Jessie Salcos of the company, but I don’t think it’s too much to expect out of a competitor, right?  

I once set the measuring stick for ALL Bombshells on the roster to measure up to.  A stick where almost every single one of them couldn’t simply measure up to.  There were two or three that came close but in the end, they just couldn’t hack it.  Maybe I set the bar too high and maybe the Bombshells that are signed to compete now-a-days are different.  Maybe they don’t care about lengthy championship runs but more numbers to add to their list.  I might have the wrong belief, but I am more about a quality run than holding the Championship more than so many times.  Because what does that say about you as a competitor, if you only hold the championship for a measly thirty-five day reign?  How you choose to present yourself in a wrestling ring and how you choose to defend a championship will say a lot about you and your character.  It’s time that people realize just what type of person I am.

I have never claimed to be a good person but I am a good wrestler.  I have proven that no matter how I act on Twitter or backstage, that I can handle it in the ring.  It doesn’t matter whether I win or lose, everybody knows what I can do in that ring and how I get things done.  Some people try to pull me apart and tear me down with their words because of their envy but I will always have the last laugh.

I’ve had a whole repertoire of emotions over the past seven days and I have tried to put them into words multiple times.  But it’s just too hard to label those emotions.  There has been moments of happiness and moments where I was too amazed to believe that it had actually happened.  I had been on the fence about whether or not it was going to happen and I had been a bundle of nerves the day of the show but in the end, I took home the gold and Mercedes went home empty handed.  It was always my intention of going home with the championship belt and I had promised that I was going to do just that.  And now, I have to defend it against the same person that I took it from.

Which brings me to the other problem on Sunday...Alice Knight and her ridiculous dress code.  I’m not sure what happened to her as a child but you can bet that there are some screws loose up there.  What is she thinking?  Requiring people such as myself to compete in dresses and such?  Does she not realize how hazardous that is?  People could trip and land on their faces or their opponents could use the dresses to their advantage.  Did she not think things through?  I don’t quite understand.  However, I will be showing up to the arena in a dress but I will not[ be competing in a dress.

I think this Alice person is a looney tune.  She has weird ideas and yet, here she is sticking her nose in the main event because she’s “queen” for a day.  And that’s fine, but she better not mess with the outcome of my match.  I will not be cheating to win because I’m tired of Mercedes whining and bitching about the only way I can beat her is by cheating.  This time, the bitch is gonna realize just exactly why I win every time that she and I are booked I win.

I don’t know how much clearer I can make it for her.  I don’t know how to make her see that I’m just better than she is in every single way that there is.  She will try to talk me down, tell everybody how I’m not that good and whatever else she typically says but what she doesn’t know is that we already know that she doesn’t think I’m worthy to do anything in the company.  But don’t worry, Mercedes, after I break my record with this championship, I’ll take a year and a half off  and you’ll be free of me for a while.  However, that doesn’t mean that you’ll get to hold this championship.  But let’s face it, once I’m not around, this belt will go to trash.

I know that everybody is looking forward to Sunday and I can only hope that the impotent referee can actually do her job.  Hope you all tune in on Sunday to see me defend my championship properly and show these girls how it’s done.

Ciao

Mikah

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "A LITTLE SHOPPING.."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:5
SCENE ii
REC•

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017
2:45 P.M.

Drake sighs as his wife drags him into yet another store in the windy city.  She had been shopping since early that morning, looking for the perfect dress for her promo.  She had found the dress she was going to wear to the show but of course that hadn’t satisfied her need for her promo that she needed to film.  Drake had tried to convince her that it was fine, that the one dress would work for both but she had only shot him a glare and he quickly stopped talking about.

::DRAKE  â€œCan’t I just go to the bar and you finish shopping?”

Mikah shoots him a look.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo you want to find your own way home, Drake?”

He sighs and shoves his hands into his pockets and watches as she rummages through the rack of dresses.  He didn’t bother telling her that she shouldn’t spend a lot of money on a dress that she was probably going to only wear once.  Maybe twice, if she felt like it.

::DRAKE  â€œI just don’t see the point in spending money on two dresses that you will only wear once, babe.  Maybe you should just..”

He stops talking when he sees the look that his wife gives him.  He lashes her a smile and she just smiles back at him before continuing to look through the dresses.  She had a certain one in mind but she was having a hard time finding the one she wanted to use.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou don’t understand, babe!  I have to have two different dresses!  I just have to!”

There was a tone of urgency to her voice, a tone that Drake didn’t quite understand but he didn’t want to push her too much.  He was after all doing most of what she asked and giving an opinion when she needed one.  And he couldn’t deny that she did look good in the dress she was going to wear to the show, it hugged her curves and was just short enough that it would make people want to see more.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t mind being an outfit repeater or whatever.  But I want two different dresses.  For different reasons!”

She looks at him and he just shakes his head at her.  He wouldn’t try to understand her reasons but he would try his best to be supportive of her and her choices.

::DRAKE  â€œOkay babe.  Whatever you say.”

He grabs her and pulls her into him and kisses the top of her head to give her that reassurance.  She giggles a bit before pushing him away from her to continue looking.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know it’s silly, okay?  You’re a guy, you don’t need multiple wardrobe changes.  YOU have it easy.   Run a comb through your hair and you’re good whereas I have to work to get any tangle out.  A tangle that you probably caused.”

She winks at him and he laughs before shaking his head.

::DRAKE  â€œYou can’t deny that you enjoyed it because you were pretty loud about it.”

Clearly neither of them cared that the people around them could hear their conversation and very well knew what they meant.  Both of them were okay with the PDA that they liked to show and Mikah appeared to be the only one that ever blushed at any comment.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t remember you being so quiet, Mister Green.”

She gives him a look as she rummages through another rack of dresses and pouts just a little when she doesn’t find one that she likes.  Drake watches her with amusement written all over his face.  While he found it a little crazy that she needed two dresses that were more than likely going to be pretty similar, it was fun to watch her shop.

::DRAKE  â€œLet me guess...we’re going to go to another store?”

Mikah flashes him a bright smile and nods her head and pokes him on the tip of his nose.

;;MIKAH  â€œYes, we are.  You just don’t understand babe, I have this idea in my head and I’m not about to be  the one that doesn’t come prepared.  Alice Knight is clearly mentally unstable but she has it in her head that we all need to dress up backstage and compete in the same attire that we wore.  I’m not sure that she’s mentally fit to be apart of SCW but hey, I’m not the boss.”

Mikah rolls her eyes in sheer annoyance as they walk out of the store, heading to another one.  Drake, who hadn’t paid much attention to SCW in the past couple of months or so, just nods his head, not sure what she was talking about or who she was talking about but he was going to agree nonetheless.

::DRAKE  â€œMaybe you should just do what she’s asked?”

Mikah stops abruptly and turns to look at her husband, her eyes narrowed a little bit.  She places her hands on her hips and he just looks at her, sort of smirking at her.

;;MIKAH  â€œExc-use me?”

She raises an eyebrow at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat did you just say to me, Drake?”

::DRAKE  â€œMaybe you should do as she’s asked?”

Mikah scoffs and shakes her head at her oblivious husband.  She understands that he doesn’t pay attention to SCW programming but she hadn’t thought he’d be this oblivious.

;;MIKAH  â€œNo!   I will not just do as she asked!  I am the Bombshell Champion and I should not have to participate in such stupid shit.  Like seriously?  She thinks she’s going to make me compete in a fucking dress?  She has another thing coming.”

Drake just chuckles, half enjoying seeing his wife all flustered about the situation at hand.  He couldn’t deny that she looked hot when angry but he didn’t want to be on the receiving end of that anger.

::DRAKE  â€œIt’s not that bad is it?”

Mikah gives her husband a steely look and crosses her arms loosely over her chest.

;;MIKAH  â€œOf course you would say that because if you were booked to compete, you’d just have to wrestle in a tuxedo, which is totally NOT fair to the Bombshells.  I know you don’t understand how hard it is to compete in a dress because you’ve never worn a dress in your life but it’s not even fun to walk around backstage in one.  Especially if it’s short, you’re constantly trying to make sure the skirt of the dress is down enough to cover your butt.  And then there’s the heels.  She seriously can’t expect people to compete in heels, can see?  And don’t say that one could wear their wrestling boots because that would just look hideous.”

Drake takes a deep breath and just shakes his head at his wife, unsure of what he was supposed to say. He knew that his wife had her own opinion on how things should be done but sometimes, he felt that she was too stubborn and had always had her own mind made up on how she was going to do things.  He feared for when they had a baby.

::DRAKE  â€œBut it’s just one match.  Couldn’t you just wrestle barefoot?”

Mikah lets out an exasparated noise and gives her husband a slightly dirty look.

;;MIKAH  â€œNo!  That is so unsanitary and gross!  Why would I ever wrestle barefoot in a SCW ring?!  Especially when my match is the main event?!  That is so many people before me that’s competed and who knows what sort of germs and diseases they have!  I am not getting sick because Alice Knight is mentally unstable!”

She doesn’t give him a chance to respond this time and turns around and walks toward the next store that they were going to go into.  He sighs and runs a hand through his hair before following his wife, not wanting to hear her little rant about Alice Knight again.  He stays pretty quiet, watching as she looks through the racks and racks of dresses to find the right one for her promo.  Mikah doesn’t really look at him, still flustered that he would even think of asking her to just get along with the person.  And even though those weren’t the words he’d used, it was essentially what he had meant by them.  She glances at him, shooting him dirty looks every now and then to let him know that she wasn’t entirely happy with him.

::DRAKE  â€œStop giving me dirty looks.  It’s not my fault that you can’t play well with others.”

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s not my fault that you don’t understand.”

She didn’t care if she was snapping at him or being a bitch either.  She was now in a foul mood.  How dare her husband say that she should just do what is asked of her by an unstable woman who doesn’t even hold rank in the company except for this card!  It was ridiculous that he wasn’t on her side and she wasn’t about to give in and let him win the argument either.

::DRAKE  â€œYou can’t be mad at me for just suggesting that.  I wasn’t telling you to do it, I was only suggesting that you try to get along with this Alice Knght person.  Isn’t she in charge?”

Mikah rolls her eyes in sheer annoyance as she looks around the store.  Drake follows her, not letting her go.

::DRAKE  â€œYou know, she’s not even your opponent.  You shouldn’t even be remotely worried about her.”

Mikah turns to face him, narrowing her eyes at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd I should be worried about Mercedes Vargas?”

He shoves his hands in his pockets of his jeans once more and gives her a look of his own.

::DRAKE  â€œShe is the one you’re in the match with.  She is the one that could take your freshly won championship away from you.”

Mikah purses her lips together, thinking about what Drake was saying.  He was right and she knew that but she still wasn’t happy that she had to wear a dress backstage; she didn’t like being told what she could or couldn’t wear.  This wasn’t a boarding school.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’ve beaten Mercedes plenty of times, I know what to expect from her.  This Alice Knight is the special guest referee...I’m more worried about her screwing me over so that Mercedes can easily get the championship again.”

Drake watches his wife as she looks at a bright red dress and shakes her head no and place it back on the rod.

::DRAKE  â€œWhat happens if you do lose, babe?  What’s your plan then?”

;;MIKAH  â€œI’ll be done with SCW.  For a long time, anyways.  Long enough for us to have a baby, spend time with the baby, and for me to train back into shape.  We can actually have the family that we have been wanting for a while.”

She smiles softly at him.  They had talked and talked about having a baby but for some reason, Mikah just couldn’t pull the trigger and stop taking her birth control.  She didn’t know if she could give up wrestling for over a year.  She didn’t know if she could stay away from the business but she was going to try.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou still do want a baby with me, don’t you?”

She turns her attention to Drake for a moment.

::DRAKE  â€œOf course but I want you to be happy too, babe.  I don’t want you to give up wrestling for over a year if you don’t want to.  I want you to be the one to say that you want to take an extended break to have a child; I don’t want to be the one pressuring you into it.”

Mikah looks at him, her eyes looking into his and she smiles.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, if I lose on Sunday, we can start trying for a baby on Monday.”

She winks at him before turning back to the racks of clothes.  He watches her and chuckles as she continues to move through the dresses pretty quickly.  He watches her look over each dress with a look of disgust or wonder on her face.  He knew that she had some idea in her head and until she found the perfect dress, their time in the stores wasn’t going to be done.

::DRAKE  â€œIt’s very unlikely that you’re going to lose, babe.  But we can try for a baby even if you don’t lose.  Practice makes perfect, you know.”

He winks at her and she giggles at him, her cheeks flushing a pink color.  He smiles, enjoying the look of her brightly flushed cheeks.  He hadn’t realized that their relationship was still pretty new, almost two years into it.  They were both surprised at how well marriage suited the two of them as a couple.

;;MIKAH  â€œWe practice all the time, we’ve almost mastered it.”

He laughs a little and shakes his head.  He couldn’t deny that that was true; they were pretty good at it but he didn’t know how long it would take for her to get pregnant.

::DRAKE  â€œNah, we might be pretty damned good at it but it doesn’t mean that we’ve mastered it.  There’s always some sort of room for improvement, right?”

He winks at her and pulls her hips into him, her back pressing against his chest briefly.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t know how many more times we can practice in a day, babe.  There has to be some time for sleep and for Leighton, you know.”

::DRAKE  â€œShe’s gone eight hours of the day, we can squeeze some practice in there.”

He leans his head down and plants a soft, sensual kiss on the side of her neck and she stops looking through the dresses to let him, leaning back against him.  She takes a deep breath as the kiss sends sparks of lust through her veins.  It was becoming very hard not to pull him into the dressing room to practice some more but she didn’t want to get arrested for lewd acts or whatever it would be called.

;;MIKAH  â€œDon’t we already do that?”

He nods his head, his arms encircling her waist and pulling her butt into him even more.

::DRAKE  â€œMm-hmm…”

He kisses along her neck again.  Both of them were very aware that they were in public but neither of them cared at the moment.  She takes a deep breath and tries to calm the thoughts that were stirring around in her brain.  They couldn’t do that right now, she had a dress to find and then she had shoes to find to match the dress she’s envisioned in her head.  Maybe they could pull off onto a side road on the way home but she had to focus on the task at hand.

;;MIKAH  â€œBabe...you know I would love to do that right now...but I have to find the dress.”

Drake mumbles a quick, “mhm” as his lips work against her neck.

;;MIKAH  â€œBabe...I’m serious!  I promise we can do something a little dirty on the way home if you let me find my dress.”

He reluctantly lets go of his wife, a pout present on his face but he knew that she had to get her jobs done or she’d be in a pissy mood later.  He shoves his hands in his pockets once he removed them from her waist.

::DRAKE  â€œFine..”

She smiles at him and turns around and places a kiss on his lips and hugs him tightly.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re the best, babe.”

He sighs softly before watching as she rummages through the racks of dresses again.  He would help but he didn’t know exactly what she was looking for.  She pays attention to the dresses, aware of her husband’s eyes on her backside as she looks through the dresses to find the one she wanted to wear for her promo.  She had an idea in her head and she wasn’t going to give up on it and she was stubborn, that seemed to help in this case.

;;MIKAH  â€œI love you!”

::DRAKE  â€œI love you too.”

They said it to each other quite frequently, always making sure they said it before going to bed and in the morning as well.  She was getting better at opening up to him about her feelings and anything else that she felt she needed to tell him.  There were times that he had to remind her to open up and not keep it all bottled in but it was definitely better than her marriage to Gavin.  She looks at her husband, smiling warmly at him before she spots a white dress off to the right.  She tilts her head to the side before walking over to it.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat do you think of this one, babe?”

She pulls the hanger off the rack and holds it out for Drake to see.  It was a floor length gown and had a long slit up the left side.  There was some sort of thin gold ribbon like belt wrapped around the middle and it would show a lot of cleavage.

;;MIKAH  â€œDoes this look like something a Goddess would wear?”

He just shrugs his shoulders, not really knowing the answer to that question.  She looks it over before smirking, knowing that it was exactly what she was looking for.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis is the one.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "THE GODDESS OF WISDOM."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:2
SCENE iii
REC•

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2017
7:30 P.M.

The scene was set up to look like something right out of Athens in Greece.  There was a throne set up that appeared to be made out of white stone, like it would have been made in Greece.  There were some plants set up around it and sitting in the throne was none other than Mikah herself.  She was dressed in a white dress that had some gold ribbon wrapped around the middle and a long slit up the left leg.  It was a throwback to the Greek Goddess, Athena.  Her blonde hair was down in perfect, flawless waves and her make up was done with no mistake on her face.  Her championship was sitting next to her in its own throne.

;;MIKAH  â€œAthena is a very important goddess of many things. She is goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.”

She pauses for a moment, staring at the camera that was recording her little thing.

;;MIKAH  â€œI hope this is dressy enough for you, Alice.”

It wasn’t going to be the dress she was going to wear on Sunday, but she hoped it would do for the promo.

;;MIKAH  â€œI have a lot of attributes that Athena the Goddess of Wisdom herself had.  And I know that I am the one that is going to be ending and winning this war between us, Merce.  Not you because you are not as good as I am, let’s face facts.  Let’s compare all of the attributes that Athena had to the two of us.  Shall we?”

She tilts her head just to the side before smirking.  She holds up one finger, indicating the number one.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s start with wisdom…”

She adjusts the top of the dress, making sure that nothing was out of place before smirking at the camera, the smirk coming across very arrogant.

;;MIKAH  â€œWisdom is defined as the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.  Do you think that you have such wisdom, Mercedes?  I would say that you at least have the experience part because you’ve been in SCW longer than anybody I know, excluding the bosses, of course.  But do you have good judgement?”$$

Mikah narrows her eyes a little and purses her lips together.

;;MIKAH  â€œCould you find any good judgement in joining the Mean Girls, Mercedes?  I get that it helped boost your career but it also exed out any chance you ever would get at having some recognition as a decent competitor.  Nobody is ever going to take you seriously and I hope that you realize that.  It’s almost as if you solidified yourself in the same boat as one Jessie Salco.”

A small almost unnoticeable chuckle slips out of her lips.

;;MIKAH  â€œI will at least give you knowledge, Merce.  You do seem to have a lot of knowledge in that big head of yours.  Knowledge that nobody cares about.  Things about the company that some people want to forget or don’t even really care about but yet, here you are to remind people of them.  So, that I will give you but that doesn’t mean you hold a lot of wisdom; some of those facts that are lodged in that cranium of yours are useless.  Just like the way you are in this company.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t think you have any common sense, either which is linked with wisdom.  But then again, there’s a lot of people out there nowadays that don’t have any common sense, so you’d fit right in, something you’ve done all your life.”

She simply shrugs her shoulders before continuing on with the next word that defined Athena.

;;MIKAH  â€œCourage.”

She holds up two fingers, counting them off with just her fingers and silently.

;;MIKAH  â€œCourage, the ability to do something that frightens one.”

She pauses for a minute, letting the definition of the word sink in.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere are some people out there that would say that you have a lot of courage because of the things that you do for the company and for your job.  But I don’t see it that way.  The way you do things shouldn’t be viewed as courage because the things you do are for a show and I don’t believe that you’re as courageous as you would like to think.  You used to hide behind the group that is no more and now, you’re a singles competitor that can’t seem to hack it in a wrestling ring.”

She smirks for a second.

;;MIKAH  â€œMaybe the only part of you that has courage is the part that seems to refuse to quit.  The part that makes you keep coming back again and again for a shot that you don’t deserve.  But where there’s courage, there is sometimes stupidity.  You don’t know when to stop, Mercedes.  You can see that as a strength but I see it as weakness when it comes to you.  I know that you’ll argue against that but the fact of the matter is this, I know that you’re going to come into the match looking to regain the Bombshell Championship and I’m going to know what you’re planning on doing before you even think about doing it.  So maybe you should stop for a moment and think about your options, Merce.”

She reaches up and tucks her hair behind her ear.  Before holding up three fingers.

;;MIKAH  â€œInspiration.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œInspiration, the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something.  Especially to do something creative.”

She purses her lips together, thinking about that one.

;;MIKAH  â€œHm.  That’s interesting…”

She tilts her head to the side.

;;MIKAH  â€œMaybe that one is more you because let’s face it, you’d sell your soul to inspire people to watch SCW’s shows.  You seem to have more inspiration for promoting the shows than you do actual competition.  You can promote things better than I can and better than even Christian and Mark!  It’s amazing how you can walk along the beach and read a teleprompter.  So inspirational of you.”

Mikah claps her hands in mock fashion.

;;MIKAH  â€œCivilization.”

She holds up four fingers, looks at them, and then looks back at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œCivilization, the stage of human social development and organization that is considered most advanced.”

She raises an eyebrow at that definition.

;;MIKAH  â€œThat too sounds more like you than me but let’s face it, I’m going to be the one that’s going to change the way the locker room works, not you.  You can still try to form groups and friendships and pretend that you have any control left in the Bombshell locker room but it’s not going to change the fact that most people can’t stand your horse face.  It would make people want to leave rather than stay, frankly.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd while you’re more social than I am, I prefer to only have a few close friends that I can count on.  I’d rather be careful with who I pick to be around and who to socialize with.  I wouldn’t want to be the one who’s known as a blabber mouth.  Or a gossip.”

She winks at the camera once more.

;;MIKAH  â€œLaw and Justice.”

She holds up five fingers and then six, since it was two words.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see, as the current reigning Bombshell Champion, I’m going to be the one to set the laws around here. And rightfully so.  I should be the one to be setting the terms up for the others to abide by and by default, I’d be the ones to make sure justice was served properly.  Like, number one contender matches?  They should happen before anybody gets a shot at my championship.  That should be law number one.  However, that clearly isn’t your fault, right Merce?”

She smirks and raises a brow in the camera’s direction.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’ve just been handed those shots, you clearly didn’t ask for them, right?”

Mikah pouts her lip out a little.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou play the game quite well, Merce.  You know just how to suck up to Mark and Christian to get whatever you want handed to you without having to ask.  It’s quite a talent but how’re your knees?”

Mikah wrinkles her nose at the camera, a smirk playing on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œThat will be tolerated no more.  Not in the Era of Mikah because you’re going to have to earn your place in this Era.  Plus, I don’t have a dick that you can suck.”

She shrugs a bit before holding up seven fingers.

;;MIKAH  â€œStrategic Warfare.”

Another smirk fires off on Mikah’s face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’d like to think that this is where I excel at because we all know that when it comes to this?  I’m better.  While you might have the history of the company memorized, I have your number, whether you’d like to admit it or not.”

She just sits there for a second, letting that sink in.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou can sit there and try to think of a way that you can beat me but I’m always going to be one step ahead of you, Merce.  I have your number whether you like it or not and I’m not about to let some tramp like you get the win.  Somebody that thinks they are all high and mighty because of some things they’ve accomplished in SCW.  Quality is always better than quantity, Mercedes.  Remember that because I’m going to beat it into your head come Sunday so it will be the only thing that you do remember when the night is over.  Other than your humiliation, once again.”

She didn’t care.  She simply didn’t care that what she was saying wasn’t exactly nice.

;;MIKAH  â€œMathematics.”

She holds up eight fingers.

;;MIKAH  â€œAgain, this one goes to me.”

She again simply shrugs her shoulders a confident look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œMathematics, the abstract science of number, quantity, and space.”

She looks up for a second, thinking or pretending to anyways.

;;MIKAH  â€œAgain, this one goes to me.  You have yet to beat me in any of the times that we’ve faced off, Mercedes.  And I hope that it eats at your soul, tugs at your heart strings because you know in the bottom of your heart that you can’t beat me.  You can try all you want but you know that in that wrestling ring, I’m better than you.  Mathematics doesn’t lie.  History doesn’t lie.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s the only time where quantity matters.”

She holds up nine fingers, moving on pretty fast.

;;MIKAH  â€œStrength.”

She looks at her fingers as if they had something on them before looking back at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œStrength, a good or beneficial quality or attribute of a person or thing.”

Again she lets the weight of her words linger in the few seconds of silence.

;;MIKAH  â€œEach of us have our own strengths, Merce.  Mine just seem to be better than yours and while you’ll argue that I’m wrong, history doesn’t lie.  I know you in the ring, Mercedes.  I know what you’re good at and what you’re not so good at.  So don’t think that I won’t use those to my advantages.  I won’t hesitate to do so, I promise you that.  But you already know that I won’t hesitate, don’t you? When have I ever hesitated in a match where it came to harming my opponent?  Or taking control of the match in any way that is necessary for me to get the win?”

She tilts her head to the side, her eyes still on the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou can hold it against me all you want, it’s a strength.  I can adapt to my surrounds, Mercedes.  Can you?  Can you hold your own against me?  I don’t think so.”

She shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t think you’re as good as a lot of other people think you are and I don’t think SCW is your number one priority, like you like to claim.”

She shrugs again.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s not like you’re expecting anything else.”

She chuckles before leaning back against the back of the throne.

;;MIKAH  â€œStrategy.”

She holds all ten of her fingers up, looking at them and then at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œStrategy, a plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.”

She presses her lips together before crossing one leg over the other, slowly.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m not sure what strategy you’re going to come up with on Sunday, Merce but I know that you’ll have one.  Whether it be taking the cover off the turnbuckle or trying to out smart me, I know you’ll have one.  But here’s a joyful thing about that, Merce, I too will have my own strategy and you can bet that it’s going to be better than yours.  You think that just because you’ve been in hundreds of matches in SCW that you’re more important than me but this championship..”

She points to the belt that was still sitting pretty next to her.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis championship proves that I’m the most important Bombshell that SCW has on the roster right now.  Not you.  Do you think that they would offer you more money to come back if you left?  No, I don’t think so but if I left with the Bombshell Championship, you can almost guarantee that they’d be knocking at my door, begging me to resign my contract or bring the belt back.  There’s no saying what they wouldn’t do to have me back.  You, however are interchangeable with any of those bimbos in the back.  Easily.  You’re nothing special, you’re not even that great to look at so, I’m not sure why they keep you around.  But alas, that is not my concern at the moment.”

She pushes her hair out of her face and pauses, before shrugging as she can’t hold her fingers up for numbers anymore.

;;MIKAH  â€œThe arts.”

She pauses, frowning.

;;MIKAH  â€œI am not sure how this one relates to either of us because wrestling is an art of itself and we both wrestle.  I am clearly better than you but I already know that.”

She smirks.

;;MIKAH  â€œThe craft…”

She looks at the camera, staying silent for a minute.

;;MIKAH  â€œBoth of us work on our skills, which would also be called our craft.  And we do whatever it takes to make sure that we’re on top of the world or at least, I’ve done that.  I can’t say that Mercedes has done that because her history of losing championships after just barely fifty days is lengthy.  I can’t even track how many times she’s lost a championship after a month and I don’t think I want to, either.  That’s not the problem.  The problem is the fact that she walks around backstage like she owns the place, which she doesn’t.”

Mikah makes a face.

;;MIKAH  â€œJust the way she struts around, pretending like she’s important is laughable.  It’s like she wants people to believe that her shit doesn’t stink.  But we all know that she’s just like everybody else and not important.”

She stands up, letting the dress fall down over her legs as she does so.  She reaches over and grabs the championships and stares at it before kissing the nameplate where her name was etched onto.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis is mine, Mercedes.”

She looks at the camera, a dead serious look in her eyes and on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou said you weren’t going anywhere and that you wanted your rematch.  Fine, nobody expected you to go anywhere.  You’re like the canker sore of the company that just won’t go away.  I didn’t expect you to leave but after Sunday, after I retain my championship you will be going to the back of the line and waiting your fucking turn just like you should have in the first place.  And you wanted this rematch, so you got it.  You’re getting it on Sunday and this is the only one you’re going to get.”

She looks hard at the camera, staring into for a moment.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou can say that I cheated to win this championship but who’s fault was it that the turnbuckle was exposed?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow.

;;MIKAH  â€œYours, of course.  You only have yourself to blame, Merce.  You exposed the turnbuckle, causing the strings to hang down.  So what did you expect me to do?”

She raises an eyebrow as another arrogant smirk crosses her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œSure, I could have left them alone…”

She shrugs nonchalantly.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut then, how would that teach you a lesson?  I used those strings to teach you a lesson.  I am an extreme opportunist.  Every match we’ve been in, you should have learned that by now.  Especially when it comes to matches with you, because it seems to bug you even more that people interfere in your matches against me.  I am not going to play nice with you because you don’t seem to understand that I’m going to take advantage of any opportunity that I get.  You’ve lost every match that we’ve been in and every ending has had some sort of strife at the end and it always had to do with you, not me.  It is not my fault that Veronica Taylor interfered in the one match, that was because of you.  She had a bone to pick with you, not me.  And then when that music played in the one match of ours?  Guess what, that person had an issue with you again and not me.  So do you see the pattern here, Mercedes?”

She rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œEverything that has happened at the end of our matches has to do with you and not me.  You sticking your pug nose into everybody else’s business and not letting things go.  You being a smug, annoying, trifling bitch that doesn’t know when to give up.  But go ahead, Mercedes, blame those things that you caused on me.  It’s not like I would expect anything different from you.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders and flips her hair over one of her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd then there’s this Alice Knight in our match as the special guest referee because she’s the “queen” for a day or whatever.  Don’t think I don’t realize what you’re doing, Alice.  You’re putting yourself in the main event so you can get close to the Bombshell Championship.  I’m not stupid nor am I naive, take a fucking number and wait in line.  If you get in my way Alice, I will end you.  I’m not afraid of you or whatever it is you have planned.  You have to earn your shot just like everybody else.  Oh and Alice?”

She pauses before looking directly at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou might be the Queen for a Day but I’m the fucking Queen Bitch and you will realize that if you mess things up for me.”

She didn’t care if it was a threat, she wanted Alice to know she meant business.

;;MIKAH  â€œNow Mercedes, let’s not pretend that you’re going to win because we all know that you’re not.  I’m going to walk into the arena with the championship in my possession and I’m going to leave with it in my possession, there’s no option for you to ever walk out of the arena within your possession.  I want you to realize that right here and right now.  This is mine and I’m going to prove to you just why I am the best Bombshell in the company.  I have this to back me up.”

She raises the championship in the air, looking up at it for a moment before looking at the camera, the smirk spreading across her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI hope you’re ready for another humiliating loss, Mercedes.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”