Author Topic: ∞One Flame  (Read 356 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞One Flame
« on: October 06, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "CAN’T FIX STUPID."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2017
7:45 am

Mikah groans as she collapses onto the couch in the living room in the house that she lives in with Drake.  She closes her eyes for a moment or two before opening them up to see Drake looking at her, a semi-amused look on his face as he watches his wife lie on the couch on her stomach.  She just offers him a smile before grabbing the blanket that was closest to her and pulling it around her.

::DRAKE  â€œAren’t you going to help me carry in the bags?”

She shakes her head no as she grabs the closest pillow and puts it under her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œNah uh.”

Drake just raises an eyebrow at her before he sits on the edge of the coffee table, just watching her as she tries to go to sleep.  He taps his foot loudly against the floor and she opens her eyes to give her husband a slightly dirty look.  He just smiles innocently at her and then she frowns in response.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat?”

::DRAKE  â€œLet’s go to Chicago.  Didn’t you say that you wanted to get Chelsea and Coby a special wedding gift?”

She purses her lips together as she begrudgingly sits up and pouts a bit at her husband.  She had wanted to take a nap; the flight had been too long and she hated flying that long anyways.  But her husband had a point; she did indeed mention getting something special for Coby and Chelsea as a wedding gift.  She just didn’t have a clue as to what she wanted to get them.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut a nap sounds so nice, Drake!  Can’t we nap!?  Plus, it’s a thirty minute drive and I don’t think I can last that long.”

He gives her a look, a look that basically insinuated that she was crazy.  She just gives him a look right back before smiling innocently at him.

::DRAKE  â€œI’ll drive and I’ll tell you what, we’ll get a hotel room just so we don’t have to drive back.  And we can have more time to ourselves.”

She smiles at him as he winks at her and she shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œThat means we have to pack.”

::DRAKE  â€œBut only easy stuff.  Something to sleep in or you could sleep naked…”

He winks at her before continuing.

::DRAKE  â€œAnd something to wear tomorrow.  Nothing fancy, nothing to worry about.”

She hesitates, clearly thinking about what he was saying.  It made sense to her and she did like the thought of staying in a hotel room with him in the city; a city she knew well.  They had however just spent almost two weeks in New Zealand, exploring and staying in a hotel.  But she didn’t care, she loved the thought of staying in Chicago.

;;MIKAH  â€œOkay, let’s do it then.”

Drake grins before leaning in and kissing his wife directly on the lips.  She blushes a bit before kissing him back, eagerly.  He laughs as he pulls away from her before they both go up to their bedroom.  She had glanced at their luggage that was sitting in the doorway and frowns, knowing they should do something with it but she didn’t feel like it.

::DRAKE  â€œDon’t worry, I’ll have the luggage taken care of by the time you decide what to pack.”

She gives him a look and smiles as she walks into their walk in closet, to look through her clothes.  It felt like they had a lot to do between now and Thursday, when they left for California.  She had already made a list in her head: pack her maid of honor dress and the shoes to go with, do several loads of laundry to have her ring attire with her and so she’d have clothes for Australia, spend some time with Leighton, and she mentally added, do not go crazy.  She grabs the suitcase that she used only for special occasions and threw a bikini in there just in case they decided to sit in the hot tub before throwing a t-shirt dress thing to sleep in.  She grabbed a few pairs of clean panties and a couple different bras before looking at the clothes.

::DRAKE  â€œIt should not take you that long to pack, babe.  It’s not like we’re going to be gone that long.”

She gives him a look.

;;MIKAH  â€œI like to dress well, okay?”

He holds his hands up inthe air and shakes his head.  She smiles at him before grabbing a deep raspberry colored dress.  It was a soft, t-shirty material and had three-quarter length sleeves.  She tilts her head, looking at it before nodding her head.  She carefully folds it before putting it in her suitcase then turns to look at her shoes.  She looks them over before grabbing her brown riding boots and the cream colored boot cuffs to go with them.  She packs them as well before grabbing a pair of socks as well.  She glances at the doorway, noticing that Drake had left the room.  She smiles but shakes her head as she walks into the bathroom to grab her make up bags and her hair stuff that she would need in the morning.  She jumps a bit as Drake appears in the doorway of the bathroom, blocking her exit.

::DRAKE  â€œYou know, it wouldn’t kill you to just use the Hotel’s shampoo and conditioner, you know.  It’s not like we’re going to stay at a horrible hotel with generic shampoo and conditioner.”

;;MIKAH  â€œI like my cashmere shampoo and conditioner, Drake.  Plus, not everybody can have as gorgeous hair as you do.”

She manages to run her fingers of her right hand through his hair as she squeezes past him to put her things in her suitcase.  He watches her with an amused look on his face before walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her, hugging her to him from behind.  She smiles and reaches a hand up and places it on the side of his head.

::DRAKE  â€œI love you...even if you have weird tendencies.”

;;MIKAH  â€œI love you and your weird tendencies too.”

She turns her head and leans up to kiss him on his cheek.  He smiles and returns the notion to do the same to her.  She grins at him before leaning back into him for a few moments.  She then leans forward to zip her suitcase up.

;;MIKAH  â€œShould we go then?  And who’s driving?  I can get the new mustang out…”

She has a small twinkle in her eyes for a moment and Drake shakes his head before running his hand through his hair.

::DRAKE  â€œI don’t care.  You can drive if you want to.”

She squeals like a little girl before hugging him once more and kissing his cheek again.  She knew it was something trivial to be excited about but she loved that she was the one being able to drive to Chicago.  And that he had trusted her enough to do so.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s go then!”

::DRAKE  â€œI thought you were too tired…”

She gives him a look as she grabs her suitcase and goes to move it off the bed but Drake stops her and does it for her, returning a look to her.  She smiles at him and wrinkles her nose up at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œI just got a sudden burst of energy.”

Drake chuckles but doesn’t say anything more as he grabs his suitcase as well and takes them both downstairs with Mikah trailing behind him.  She stops at the top of the stairs as their german shepherd, Maverick runs to her.  She squats down and the dog sits obediently so she can pet him and love on him.  For her not being home very often, Maverick was well trained thanks to the training Mikah had made him go to.

;;MIKAH  â€œMommy and Daddy will be back tomorrow night, okay buddy?  You be good for Leighton and Gabrielle, okay?”

The dog whines a little at his owner’s words before pawing at her with his front paw.  She smiles and ruffles the fur on his head.  Gabby or Gabrielle was Leighton’s babysitter or nanny, if you wanted to be more specific.  She stayed with Leighton when both Mikah and Drake were gone.  However, if Drake was home, Gabby didn’t have to be there as Mikah trusted Drake with her child.

;;MIKAH  â€œNo whining, you go be a good dog and go to sleep.”

Maverick huffs a little before running off and Mikah shakes her head before seeing her Alaskan Klee Kai, Dexter run down the hallway from their bedroom to get some attention as well.

::DRAKE  â€œSeriously, babe?  You have to talk to all the dogs?!”

;;MIKAH  â€œJust Dexter and Mavs. They love me!”

She doesn’t see him roll his eyes as she pets Dexter, scratching behind his ears before kissing the top of his snout.

;;MIKAH  â€œBe a good boy, Dex.  You’re the man of the house now since you’re the oldest.”

She gave him a stern look and Dexter yips at her in agreement before running off to the room that Mikah had designated as the dog’s room.  Mikah shakes her head before getting up and hurrying down the stairs to her awaiting husband.  She kisses his cheek as she walks through the kitchen to go to the garage, grabbing the keys to her brand new yellow 2018 Ford Mustang.  She had done some trading with a dealer in Chicago and had gotten to customize her own mustang.  She had yet to drive it very far.  She glances over her shoulder to see if her husband was following her and smiles when she notices that he is.  He smiles as she pops the trunk and while he goes to load their things, she makes sure the front door is locked along with the garage door before she walks over to the driver’s side and slides into the seat.

;;MIKAH  â€œReady to race to Chicago?”

::DRAKE  â€œJust don’t kill us, okay babe?  I wanna live long enough to make babies with you.”

She just rolls her eyes at him and he winks at her as she puts her seatbelt on before starting the car up.  Drake just chuckles as he too puts his seatbelt on as she carefully backs the car out of the garage.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON IN CHICAGO.

They had already checked into their hotel and had their car valeted and now they were waiting for their Uber to arrive.  She stuck close to Drake after learning about the horrible mass shooting that had happened in Las Vegas.  She couldn’t help but to be upset about it because she didn’t understand it and never would.

;;MIKAH  â€œThose poor people.  And their families.”

She rests her head against Drake’s shoulder as he squeezes her hand.  She’d already shed tears on the drive over to Chicago.  Drake had tried to comfort her but he too had been at a loss for words as well.  It was a horrible thing to have happened and she wanted to do something, but she didn’t know what to do.

::DRAKE  â€œI know, it’s horrible.”

She nods her head, in a somber mood.  A much more somber mood than what she’d been in earlier.  She sniffles a little bit before looking around as the World around them seemed a little duller now.  Everybody had been talking about the mass shooting and nobody seemed cheerful anymore.  She only felt anger when she would hear the news people talking about the shooter’s identity and wanted to tell them to leave his name out of it.  She understood that people wanted to know who the shooter was but she didn’t feel that he needed the glory that he most likely wanted from the shooting.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t understand how people can do such horrible things.”

Drake removes his hand from hers and slips it around her waist and pulls her into him as they wait.  He kisses the top of her head and she smiles softly.

::DRAKE  â€œThere are just some things in the world that we will never understand, babe.”

She doesn’t say anything as they stand outside their hotel, waiting for the Uber driver to pick them up.  The mood was dim and Mikah could feel it around her that everybody had the same feeling.  She didn’t know if there was anything that she could do to help but some part of her wanted to try.   She smiles softly at her husband as the Uber driver pulls up and he opens the door for her to get in.  She kisses his cheek softly before getting into the backseat and sliding over a little bit.  She lets him rattle off the address to the shopping district that they were headed to before she moves closer to him and rests her head against his shoulder.

;;MIKAH  â€œI wish we could do something.  The World is a crazy place these days and I just wish there was something that we or I could do to help them out.”

He smiles at his wife’s empathy that she had for the victims of the mass shooting spree that had happened.  He didn’t know what she could do help, however.

::DRAKE  â€œI don’t know what else you could do either, babe.  You could visit the victims?  Maybe donate money..”

She shrugs her shoulders and then nods her head, knowing that there wasn’t much for her to do for the victims either.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know there’s not a lot that I could do but I just feel horrible for them.  I mean, who expects that to happen at a concert?!  I mean, it could happen in one of SCW arenas too.  There’s a lot of crazy people out there that want that fame.  It’s just so insane to me that people would kill other people just to have their name be famous.”

Drake just slides his arm around his wife’s lower back and pulls her in closer to him.  He rubs her back softly, trying to comfort her a bit.

::DRAKE  â€œYou can’t fix crazy, babe.  Especially if they don’t want to get help.”

;;MIKAH  â€œI thought the saying was, ‘You can’t fix stupid’, babe?”

She glances up at her husband, a small smirk playing on her pretty face for a moment or two.  He just shrugs her shoulders.

::DRAKE  â€œI think it can work both ways, don’t you?”

She just shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t know.  Some people might take offense to that…”

::DRAKE  â€œThen they need to get thicker skin.”

She just shakes her head at him before going quiet and watching out the window as the driver drives them to their location.  She actually didn’t mind being in Chicago and had grown accustomed to the area and to the midwest.  She’d have never thought that she would have been okay with not living in New York City but here she was, enjoying life with Drake Green in a city that was not New York City.  It was surprising to her that she was actually okay with life in the midwest.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou know…”

He looks at her, an eyebrow raised as she pauses between speaking.

;;MIKAH  â€œI actually don’t mind living here in the Chicago area…”

He looks surprised but then a confident smirk cross his face.

::DRAKE  â€œI knew that you would love it.  What’s not to love?  It’s a good place to raise Leighton and our future kids.”

She miles at him before kissing him full on the mouth as the Uber driver pulls to a stop in front of their destination.  She lingers a bit, kissing him longer than what she had intended to before she pulls away and tosses some money at the Uber driver as they get out of the car.

;;MIKAH  â€œNow what should we get Coby and Chelsea?”

Drake shrugs his shoulders before shoving his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

::DRAKE  â€œI don’t know...they are more your friends than they are of mine.  You should know what they’d like.”

She makes a face before taking his hand and pulling him in the direction of one of the stores, not even sure what store it was.  She didn’t care, she just wanted to look around until she found the most perfect thing for the married couple to be.

;;MIKAH  â€œYes, but you’re a married man...what kind of gift would you have wanted?”

Drake gives her a look.

::DRAKE  â€œYou’re a married woman, what kind of gift would you have wanted?!”

She rolls her eyes at him before placing her hands on her hips, taking his one hand with her because she refused to let go of it.

;;MIKAH  â€œDra-ake!  I’m serious!”

::DRAKE  â€œI don’t know.  More time off to have more sex?”

She rolls her eyes at him before pulling him to the housewares to look at plates and things.  She wasn’t sure if that’s what she wanted to get them either but she didn’t want to show up empty handed.  Plus, she thought they were the cutest couple around, so she had to get them something worth giving.

;;MIKAH  â€œYeah, like you’re deprived of sex.”

She rolls her eyes at him again and he swats her butt playfully as she looks over the items.  He just follows behind her, not sure what she’s looking for.

::DRAKE  â€œI know I’m not, I’m just more would acceptable too.”

He winks at her and she giggles a bit as she moves over to the bedding to look at the sheets.  Everybody could use high thread count sheets, right?  But it wasn’t really a personable gift either and she felt that she should give them something that screamed that it came for her.  Or something they’d remember.  After all, that was Mikah’s style.

;;MIKAH  â€œMaybe I should just buy them airplane tickets to wherever they want to go.”

::DRAKE  â€œAnd basically pay for their honeymoon?”

She gives him a look and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œJust the airfare and maybe give them cash to use on the airplane for those overly priced drinks.”

::DRAKE  â€œThe ones you get no matter what the cost?  Some people don’t feel the need to drink on an airplane like you do babe.”

He gives her an affectionate squeeze and she just sticks her tongue out at him in a childish manner.  She wasn’t a big flyer but she hated driving more so she took the lesser of the two evils.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t like flying and I don’t like driving long distances so, I have to fly.  And drinking helps settle my nerves.”

She wasn’t sure why she was telling him this because he already knew.  But she felt the need to explain herself once again.

::DRAKE  â€œI know.  I was just teasing you, babe.”

He pulls her into him and gives her a quick kiss before letting her go back to browsing.  He knew that it would take her a long time to decide what to get them so he wasn’t even going to bother with trying to push in the right direction or hurry her along.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "ONE FLAME."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:3
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2017
5:30 p.m

She sat in a dimly lit room with white candles all around here, their orange flame flickering.  Her blonde hair was down straight and she was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a heather grey shirt with the word Vegas on it with the V being in a heart.  She held a solemn look on her face as she sits there in the silence for a while, the cameraman filming her as she had asked.  She looks at the candles, her eyes wandering over them for a moment before she brings her eyes up to meet the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œIn the midst of a tragedy, there is still things to be done and things to be said.  Things to be said about Jessie Salco, Evie Baang, and Stripper Polly.  Things that aren’t exactly nice but things that are more than likely true and most everybody will already know what I have to say isn’t going to be that far from the truth.  The truth that see every time any one of those interchangeable women step in the ring.”

She doesn’t change the look on her face, keeping the no emotion look there.  She glances at the camera for a moment before looking down at the candles once more.

;;MIKAH  â€œHow many times are we going to see the Bombshell Championship switch hands before the end of the year?  I mean, the end of the year is coming up in a little over two months.  Who’s to say it won’t change hands at least five more times?  It could be a new record.  But hey, at least the bosses got something right this time; they set up a number one contender’s match for a shot at Mercedes Vargas at High Stakes.  So they’re at least learning something in that office of theirs.”

She again keeps the emotion off of her face, letting the candlelight be the majority of the light in the room.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see, Mark and Christian have this way of thinking that everything will be fine if they just hand out championship opportunities like they’re candy.  They seem to think that they can appease every Bombshell by doing that and they don’t care which championship opportunity they’re giving any Bombshell, they’re going to hand them out like stickers are to preschoolers.”

She pauses for a moment, trying to make sure all emotion is kept off of her face.

;;MIKAH   “I know I shouldn’t be talking about that, but I kind of think it’s important to talk about it because that’s how we got to where we are today.  Do I think there would have been a number one contender’s match if I had brought it up several times?  No, because Hot Stuff Mark Ward seems to enjoy giving those talentless hacks endless opportunities.  I wasn’t aware that SCW was like a restaurant with a limited time giveaway of sorts but hey, it seems more and more like that each and every day.”

Again, she has to stop to make sure that she keeps any sort of emotion off of her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI need people to know that I’m only in this match because I was the one to cause the match to happen.  I can practically already see what they had planned for High Stakes and let me tell you, it wasn’t pretty.”

She makes a face, letting that emotion take over her face for a hot second before she regains her composure.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut let’s not get into that because we all know that I changed the path and forced them to think about what could be.  And what could be very soon is me.  As the Bombshell Champion once again but I just have to beat three scrubs to get there.  Okay, correction...two scrubs and Evie Baang.”

She just shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œI do not classify Evie Baang as a scrub, even if she did lose to Stripper Polly.  Everybody has off days, I understand that.  But it’s not like Evie’s head has been in the game for a while.  Her decline was coming, everybody could see it.  Do I even think that she’s going to want to be there on Sunday?  No, not really because she does not appear interested in being a competitor anymore.  And the fact that the company is touring over in the Australian end of the World?  It should be important for her to be on the shows and competing but apparently not.  I get it, she’s a moody bitch but I’ve been there and done that, I think it’s time that she move on with her life and find a new mood because it’s not fun watching her anymore.”

Another shrug of her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œPeople like to say that I am a moody bitch but in reality, I just don’t fucking like people.  People are annoying and if you’re not one of the…”

She stops to count on her fingers, listing the people off in her head that she could actually stand.

;;MIKAH  â€œFive people that I hang around or talk to, I probably don’t give a flying fuck about you or your issues.  Take your issues elsewhere.  That is if they’re personal.  If you have an issue with me spit it the fuck out so I can kick your ass and we can move on.  It’s simple, really.  Although, to add something to that, I started the whole ‘I don’t care’ bit but it’s nice to see that other people attempt it.”

She can’t help but let a smirk slide its way onto her face before she takes a deep breath.

;;MIKAH  â€œEvie is the only other one in this number one contender’s match that could even remotely bring a match of the year type match at High Stakes.  But that’s if the Evie that everybody knows shows up.  If we get the Evie that showed up to Violent Conduct, you might as well count her out now because that Evie is not going to get anything at all accomplished.”

She just rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhich sucks, because I really liked Evie in the ring as a competitor.  So hopefully she actually shows up as the Evie we all know.”

She smiles a bit before pushing her blonde hair out of her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo you remember the Evie Baang that first signed with this company?  The one that held such ferocity and energy?  She had only started as a manager to Bad Company, both members who are no longer apart of SCW.  But everybody had been more interested in her, anyways.  Because she was the one that brought the attention to that doomed team.  People wanted to see more of her rather than the boys that she was managing.  I’m almost sure that one of them was in love with her, the way they interacted on Twitter.  But I remember that Evie Baang.  But now we have a watered down version because why?  I’m not even sure but it’s a sad thing to see because she held such promise as a competitor here in SCW and that’s why everybody wanted to see her as the Bombshell Champion.  But what happened when she became the Bombshell Champion?”

Mikah looks at the camera and raises an eyebrow before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œShe didn’t last very long and then she lost to the likes of Stripper Polly.  I mean of all people, she loses to Stripper Polly.  It’s pathetic because Polly is a horrible person inside and out and she’s not that good in the ring.  But Mark and Christian continue to push her and shove her down the fans’ throats.  Why?  I’m not sure but I don’t really care because I guarantee you that I’m not going to let Stripper Polly win.”

She reaches back and flips her hair over her shoulder.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s be real though, we all know that Stripper Polly is just trying to be important in the game of wrestling.  But we all know that she’s literally nothing in this game of wrestling.  She tries to be important and every time that she thinks that she is about to get somewhere?  She fails and loses everything she worked up to.  She lost to Mercedes Vargas most recently and I’d like to say that it’s easy to lose to Mercedes Vargas but I wouldn’t know.”

She holds a confident smirk on her face as she looks directly into the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œSome people might say that losing to Mercedes Vargas is nothing to be ashamed of and that Stripper Polly shouldn’t feel ashamed that she lost to somebody like Mercedes but she should feel very ashamed.  Every time that Mercedes and I have stepped into the ring together to face off, I have beaten her every single time.  Is it my fault that other people try to distract her and I get the win that way?  No, it is not.  I do not ask people to interfere in my matches in any way because I can win the matches on my own, whether people like Mercedes or Stripper Polly want to believe that, that’s up to them.  But I have not lost to Mercedes Vargas in singles action in my entire career here in SCW and so yes, Stripper Polly, you should feel like a disgrace to women’s wrestling for losing to Mercedes Vargas.  But it doesn’t matter, nobody really cares about you anyways.”

Another arrogant look passes through her eyes as she looks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd just like I’ve never lost to Mercedes, I’ve never lost to you either, Stripper Polly.  And I know that it eats at you and bugs you deep down into your soul because it was one thing that you hadn’t wanted so badly.  It ate at you because you know that I’m just that much better than you are and it eats at you.  You were obsessed with me for a while.  I wasn’t sure that you were ever going to move on.  I get it, you like to think that you’re better than me but everybody knows that you’re just a poor knock off.  People look at you Stripper Polly and laugh because they know that you’re just trying to be a less pretty, a less talented version of me.  But even that is too nice because you’re not even pretty at all and let’s say the only talent you have is with that trouty mouth of yours.”

She stifles a laugh before rolling her eyes at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI mean, should we expect anything better from a person like you, Stripper Polly?  It is what we’ve come to learn about you and your wannabe behavior.”

She giggles a little before straightening back up.

;;MIKAH “But enough about your personal skills, Stripper Polly...let’s talk about how you are in the ring.  Your ring presence or whatever we would call it for you.  If anybody would take a look at your stats, they would think that you do indeed look promising in the ring but when they watch you compete, they would be disappointed.  And disappointed is too nice of a word but there isn’t anything else that I could call it where you’d understand.  Your stats look promising but you as a competitor looks anything but.  And let’s face it, Stripper Polly, each time that you won the Bombshell Championship, it was a fluke win and you got lucky but that’s all your career has been about, luck.  Nothing you’ve done in SCW can be traced back to any sort of talent that you’d like to claim to have.  Every win you’ve managed to snag in your career can be traced back to sheer dumb luck and let’s face it, you’ve been lucky since you signed your contract, Stripper Polly that is until you were put in a match with me.  And we all know that you crashed and burned just like I knew you would because I’ve always seen you as what everybody else should: a sham.  A fraud, a worthless competitor and it didn’t take me long to prove to the world that you were just that.  But apparently the bosses in the back didn’t see it that way.”

She just rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’d like to say that they both have a brain, but I can never be quite sure.  Because I never understood why Stripper Polly got to call to call the shots about her matches.  But I’m beginning to think that she’s been in the small space between Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s legs because why else would she get to pick her opponents?  Surely it’s not because she’s talented in the ring, because we already know that that is a lie.”

She chuckles to herself before taking a deep breath.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut they are the only two that are fascinated with you, Stripper Polly.  The only two that care whether you’re in the company or not because everybody else sees you for what you are.  I wonder how much you’ve promised the idiots in your life that you’re going to walk out of Australia with the championship opportunity?  I’m sure it’s an endless number.  I wonder how many people laugh at you when you’re not paying them any attention?”

She raises her eyebrows with a smirk playing on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI would like to know that answer but fortunately, I don’t know any of the idiots that you hang around and thank God for that.  But Stripper Polly, don’t expect to be getting any more handouts because I am planning on walking out of the arena on Sunday with the number one contendership because it’s about time that I regain control of the Bombshell division.”

She smirks a little at the camera, thinking about it in her head for a moment before straightening her back and looking down at the candles.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd then there’s Jessie Salco, the other Bombshell that is in this match…”

She lifts up one of the candles and holds it in her hand, she watches the flame before blowing lightly on it.

;;MIKAH  â€œJessie Salco is not Bombshell Champion worthy and she never has been.  Do I think she ever will be?  No, definitely not.  She’s less of a threat than Stripper Polly. And that is saying something.  If anything, they’re on the same level.  Although, Jessie has one thing that Stripper Polly doesn’t; determination.  I have never seen someone have so much determination to come back time and time again after losing so many damned times.  But I also haven’t seen this much stupidity either.  I mean, it’s like she doesn’t understand that she is just NOT cut out for the Bombshell Championship scene.  Maybe she should stick with the Internet Championship or even the Roulette Championship if she insists on holding a championship.”

She sets the candle back down.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut we already know how that works out too, don’t we?”

She lets one corner of her mouth turn up in a smirk.

;;MIKAH  â€œShe’s a flake but she’s got determination, if anything.  And while that’s admirable, it’s also very laughable.  She just doesn’t know when to stop and she needs to learn because other than myself, I’m sure a LOT of other people are tired of seeing her in the championship scene because they all know that she’s just going to lose.  But when people want to see somebody getting their ass handed to them, that’s who they want to see because it’s almost pre-determined before the match even begins.  It sucks that people her view her like that but she’s only done it to herself.  If she wanted to be taken seriously by her co-workers or the fans, she would have done something to show them that she was worthy.”

She pauses deliberately.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut then again, other than Mercedes Vargas, it is nice to have somebody to laugh at when there’s the serious competitors in SCW.  But time to get real. Jessie Salco is all about metal and yada yada yada.  Metal and SCW seems to be the only things that she’s interested in and that’s pretty bland and makes me want to go to sleep instantly.”

She yawns for emphasis on her words.

;;MIKAH  â€œSpeaking of sleep, this match isn’t going to be the match where the fans want to take a nap or go to the bathroom for a break.  This match is going to steal the entire show.  And when people look back after I win, they will understand that everything I’ve said is right.  Evie Baang is just a shell of the competitor that she used to be.  Stripper Polly is just a fraud.  Jessie Salco is the laughing stock of the Bombshell’s locker room.  All three of those women just don’t have it anymore and it’s been a long time since I’ve been on  top of the food chain and it’s about time that I reclaim my championship.  Of course, the championship is going to have to be scrubbed clean and lysoled to get all of those grubby germs off of it.  But don’t worry, I know some people.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know that this match is going to be the highlight of the night and that people will be watching and be on the edge of their seats.  Why do I know that?”

She looks down at the candles again, her eyes watching the flame flicker a little.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause the Bombshell Division has always been just a little bit better than the men’s division.  We’ve always been the division that people want to watch because we have had the best talent in the past few years.  We’ve always been the division that’s drawing in attention from other companies on Twitter and we stir things up.  Or at least, that’s the way it had been when I was the Bombshell Champion.  But then began the term of J2H and that’s when the men’s division began to draw attention because he was a phenomenal champion, there’s no denying that.  But his term as the champion is over and it’s time that the Bombshell division goes back to what it once was.”

She smiles at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to make that happen.  I just have three Bombshells in my way before I get a shot at Mercedes Vargas at High Stakes.  That is if Mark Ward doesn’t change his mind and go back on his word.”

She rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œSunday is approaching fast and while I am not in Australia right now because I have duties to attend to on Saturday in California, I will be there as soon as I can be.  I do not plan on this match going any other way but with me walking out as the new Number One Contender for the Bombshell Championship.  And this is how it should be.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œNo matter which championship is in question, there should always be a number one contender’s match to determine the person who the champion faces.  No more of this random picking of the idiots because how fair is that?  I know that Stripper Polly or Evie or Jessie can say that I haven’t earned this shot but this is the first shot that I’ve had in a long time.  But I’m going to prove that I don’t need more than this shot to get a shot at Mercedes.  And then I’m going to prove that I can beat her again and reclaim the Bombshell Championship again and this hot potato game is going to stop.  It’s going to go back to being where I am the measuring stick for what a Bombshell should be like.”

She takes a deep breath.

;;MIKAH  â€œI hope that Mercedes will be watching on Sunday because then she will know just how much longer she will have with that championship before she has to hand it back over to me.  And I will enjoy every moment of it.”

She just smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhile the United States is starting its healing process from the tragic Las Vegas shootings, we will be in the midst of a show and while I want to say that my heart will be 100 percent in the match, a part of my heart will still be grieving with the rest of America so this match is dedicated to the victims of the Las Vegas shootings.  I know it’s not much but I need to feel like I’m doing something for the people that didn’t deserve what happened to them.  So to honor them, I will be wearing special ring attire on Sunday.  It will look the same but it will have this logo…”

She points to her shirt.

;;MIKAH  â€œOn the top and on the backside of my bottoms.  Now back to serious business.”

She straightens her shirt out and smiles.

;;MIKAH  â€œEvie, Stripper Polly, and Jessie our time is coming and there’s only going to be one outcome that I will be happy with.  One outcome that I would think the fans would be happy with and that's me walking out with the win.  So you three can prepare all you want, I’m already ready to win and it might suck for you.  But it won’t suck for me.”

She stands up and adjusts her clothes a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œTrain and do whatever it is that you find helps you find a peace of mind before the match.  I have a wedding to be apart of and celebrate a couple’s love.  Hope you all can be as ready as I am.”

She begins to blow out all the candles and then picks up the last one, the room more dark now.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause once this match is over with, my flame is going to be the only one that is lit.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”