<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "PIZZA AND SHOPPING."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
11:45 am

She walks into the house from the front door, bags of things on her arms and a pizza box balancing on her right hand.  She looks around before shrugging her shoulders, not sure where her husband is at in the house before she walks into the kitchen.  She sets the pizza down on the counter before putting her other shopping bags on the kitchen table.  She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out before looking around, trying to decide what to do with all the bags she’d acquired.  She pushes her hair out of her face before turning to go get plates out of the cupboard when she sees Drake leaning against the frame of the door from the corner of her eye.

;;MIKAH  â€œHas anybody ever told you that you walk like a cat?”

She raises an eyebrow at him before offering him a smile as he walks in, returning a smile to his wife.  He walks over to the table and looks at the many bags from multiple different stores before raising an eyebrow and looking over to Mikah.

;;MIKAH  â€œBefore you say anything…”

She points to the box of pizza.

;;MIKAH  â€œI brought you pizza.”

She gives him an overly cheesy smile and he just raises an eyebrow, an amused look on his face as he walks over to her and stops in front of her.  He looks down into her eyes and she just looks up at him with a smile.

::DRAKE  â€œI thought you were just taking Leighton to school…”

She shrugs her shoulders, a guilty look on her face but she still had a smile on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI did take Leigh to school.  But I also went shopping!”

Drake just smirks and shakes his head at his wife’s shopping habits and she just gives him a grin before throwing her arms around him, enveloping him in a hug.  She squeezes him close to her before placing a kiss on his cheek.

;;MIKAH  â€œI love you too!”

Drake laughs before kissing the top of his wife’s head before moving to get himself a piece of the pizza.  She watches him with an adoring smile on her pretty face before she move to sit on one of the barstools that were sitting by the island.

::DRAKE  â€œWhat?”

She just shrugs her shoulders and smiles at him again before grabbing a piece of pizza and takes a small bite.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo you wanna go to New Zealand with me?”

Drake shrugs his shoulders, looking at her with a smirk on his face.  He shrugs his shoulders as he eats his slice of pizza.  She frowns a little bit and pouts her bottom lip out at him a little bit.  He grins at her and shoves a bite of the pizza in his mouth.

;;MIKAH  â€œPleeeeease.”

Drake shrugs his shoulders as he finishes off his slice of pizza and reaches for another one.

::DRAKE  â€œSure why not…”

She squeals and wraps her arms tightly around him before pressing her lips against hers. He smiles against her lips before he kisses her back.

::DRAKE “I didn't know it would get that reaction out of you.”

She smiles before kissing him full on the mouth once again.  She pulls away and looks at him, a sheepish look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH “I'm glad you're going...because I booked you a ticket to go anyways.”

He raises an eyebrow at her once again and she just gives him an innocent smile.

::DRAKE “How presumptuous of you, Miks.”

She makes a face at him.

;;MIKAH “Or you could call it love. Maybe I just love you so much that I figured you'd want to go to New Zealand with me because you love me just as much….”

He gives her a mock surprised look.

::DRAKE “That definitely couldn't be it.”

He scrunches his nose up at her like she's done to him multiple times before. She giggles and pulls him into another kiss.

;;MIKAH “Off to New Zealand we go….!”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "WHO CARES?."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 32, 2017
8:30 p.m

Mikah is seen walking backstage in the arena before noticing a camera crew approaching. She smirks and motions for them to come closer to her. She places her hands on her hips for a second. And she nods.

;;MIKAH “My match against Devona is coming up and I have a few choice words to say to her….”

She stops and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “Actually you know what?!”

She smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Forget it.”

She turns and walks out of the doors that were right there. She doesn't even look back as she leaves the arena.