Author Topic: ∞Sorry Not Sorry  (Read 316 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Sorry Not Sorry
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:49:50 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "NAKED AND TOGETHER."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2017
8:05 pm

She scowls at her husband as he sits in his chair with his choice of drink in his hand.  She doesn’t say much to him, shoving another shirt into her suitcase, her clothes scattered around her on the floor, couch, and coffee table.  Drake didn’t seem to like that Mikah had her things scattered around the living room and she didn’t seem to care that he was irritated that her clothes were literally strewn everywhere.

::DRAKE  â€œCould you decide what you’re packing faster, babe?”

;;MIKAH  â€œCould you work on acting like you’re not an asshole for a few minutes, babe?”

She was in a mood and it seemed to be the consistent tone for her lately and she couldn’t quite figure it out.  She wasn’t angry at Drake, moreso at nothing in particular, just in a mood.  He growls something under his breath and she chooses to ignore it as she puts a few more things in the suitcase, ignoring her husband’s presence for the time being.  She finally finishes packing what she needs and pulls the suitcase shut with the zipper.

::DRAKE  â€œAbout time.”

Mikah looks over at him as he takes a sip from his glass and she walks over to him and quickly straddles his waist, taking his drink from his hand in one swift moment.  She wished that he would stop drinking so damned much; she now partly understood why people were concerned with her.  She looks at him then looks at the glass before she finishes the drink off herself.  She reaches over and sets the glass down on the end table, her eyes on him.  His hands automatically rest on her hips, his eyes moving over her slender body.  She was sporting a pair of jean shorts and a simple black tank top that shows the straps of her hot pink bra.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know I’ve been grumpy with you for the past couple of weeks, and I’m sorry.  I don’t know why I’ve been moody but you’ve been such a peach and have put up with my moodiness and I want to thank you.”

He looks at her, moving his bright blue eyes up to hers and offering her a smile, finally.  She smiles back at him and leans down to kiss his lips.  He kisses her back and she smiles as she pulls away and looks at him, admiring him a bit.

::DRAKE  â€œYou’re always grumpy, Miks.  But it’s part of the reason I love you.”

Mikah smiles a little at him before moving off of him to pick up the remainder of her clothes that were still strewn around the living room.  He watches her as she does so, his eyes never leaving his wife’s body.  She glances at him as she finally places her clothes in a clothes basket, not even missing a single sock that had been discarded on the floor.  She smiles at him before sitting on the edge of the coffee table, her eyes on her husband.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat?”

He offers her a crooked smile before he gets up to get himself another drink. She watches him, her eyes moving over his back and then sighing.

::DRAKE  â€œYour match is the main event, is it not?”

She nods her head, even though her husband’s back was to her.  She hated talking about her matches with him because she knew that he wasn’t really interested in her day job.  But she appreciated that he was trying to be supportive of her and her career.  It was sweet.

;;MIKAH  â€œYes.  Against one of Gabriel’s angels or whatever.  It’s annoying that all of the chicks that come from that training facility seem to get things handed to them.  But it’s whatever.”

She makes a waving motion with her hand as if she was waving it off, acting as if she didn’t even care about the fact that she was main eventing a show.  She’d main evented several times before and it didn’t phase her anymore to do so.  Nor did it excited her to be that person who main evented anymore.  It was like second nature of her to do so.

::DRAKE  â€œWhat can I say babe?  Shouldn’t you expect things like that?”

She watches as he walks back into the living room, sipping on his drink.  She doesn’t make a comment on how many he’s had to drink, even though she had been counting.

;;MIKAH  â€œProbably.  It’s like they come out of nowhere and BAM!  They get shots.  Although, clearly Evie deserved her shot at the Bombshell Championship, so that’s not a shot at her.  But this bitch I’m facing?  Meh.”

Mikah just shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes at the thought of facing Devona on Sunday night.  She wasn’t scared of Devona and she was at the point where she didn’t even care if she lost the Internet Championship.  Might as well play hot potato because she didn’t care anymore.  She wasn’t even sure that she wanted to leave the state of Illinois.  Or her husband.  He’d offered to come with her before but the offers had stopped when she started doing the Mikah and Kris Show.  Jealousy issues or something.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m probably just being paranoid and it puts me in a bad mood to think about it.  And I shouldn’t be stressing about it to you because what can you do?  It’s not like you’re even an employee there.”

He just nods his head, listening to his wife speak a little bit.  He didn’t have much to say about it because he didn’t really follow it but he still tried his best to be supportive.  He was married to her, after all.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to go take a hot bubble bath and try to ignore the thoughts in my head.”

He smiles at her and nods his head, letting her know that he’s acknowledged what she’s said to him.  She smiles before going upstairs to their master bathroom and begins to fill their jacuzzi style tub with almost scalding hot water.  She pours some of her cotton candy scented bubble bath under the faucet before she walks over to the cabinet where she keeps the towels.  She hums to herself as she sets them out on the counter before she undresses and then steps into the tub and sitting down, letting the hot water envelope her body.  She sighs contently before relaxing her head back against the edge of the tub.  She wasn’t sure what was so relaxing about bubble baths but there was something about them that just soothed her.  She stares up at the ceiling, thinking about her past and smirks as a flashback begins to play in her mind:

FLASHBACK

A small little gym in the heart of the city was where Mikah and Chris Burden had been on Saturday afternoon before the big pay-per-view event. They weren't there for Chris' benefit but rather for Mikah's. She had felt the need to train for some reason and wanted to get in a wrestling ring. She hadn't competed since she parted ways with WWoW and she was starting to miss the feeling that wrestling brought to her. Although she loved the IRX and loved her job as Decaine's assistant, she still felt the tremendous urge to wrestle in a ring. Even if it meant beating up her boyfriend.

Mikah had on her most revealing ring attire ever which consisted of the leather like boyshorts with a gaping hole on her right side that was designed to show the side of her hip bone and a small part of her butt. The top was a simple bra like top but she made sure her girls stayed in place. And the colors she chose today was orange. She had looked down at her wrestling boots and sighed before she looked across the ring at Christopher. It'd been awhile since she had actually been in the ring and since she still wasn't keeping any of her food down, it was starting to wear her out.

She had run a hand through her silky blonde locks before she leaned against the ropes of the wrestling ring. She had needed to catch her breath because they weren't done training yet. She had reached down and adjusted the black garter that was above her black kneepads before staring across the ring at Christopher. She desperately needed a break because her energy level was probably at a negative fifteen instead of at a positive number.

;;MIKAH "I need a break, Christopher. Just five minutes."

She finally succumbed into the desire she desperately wanted. She had stepped onto the scale that morning and she was terrified because at that point in her life, instead of weighing 107 pounds, she had weighed a flimsy 105 pounds and barely that. She hadn't wanted Christopher or anybody else for that matter finding out about her little problem.

©©CHRIS BURDEN "Did I kick your butt that badly, Mikah?"

He had teased her a little and she just smiled before charging at him and playfully spearing him down into the mat. Of course she couldn't have done it unless he actually let her because her weight and muscle mass was nothing compared to his. But of course he let her do it because they were training. Well, more likely Mikah made him go with her so he could be her "opponent" in the ring. And she had to threaten him with the cliche threat of no sex for a week. Which he hadn't figured out that she would have never gone through with.

Mikah pulled herself up to her feet and looked down at Christopher with a smile before offering him a hand to help him up to his feet. He gladly accepted the hand and she somehow helped him to his feet. She smiled again at him before grabbing him and quickly doing her other non-submission finishing move the Mikahangelo (French TKO). She had laughed again before covering Christopher for for the 1-2-3. She then pulled herself up to her feet and helped her fallen boyfriend up who was already pouting at the insignificant loss.

©©CHRIS BURDEN "Cheater! I wasn't expecting that! YOU said you wanted a break! I want a rematch!”

Christopher huffed a little and he had crossed his arms over his chest.

Mikah just smiled at her boyfriend before walking over to him, ignoring her racing heart and the dizziness she had been feeling. She wrapped her arms around Christopher's neck and leaned into kiss him but before her lips connected with his, her world went black as she passed out and fell limply to the mat. Christopher looked on in shock as his girlfriend laid in a seemingly uncomfortable position on the mat, passed out.

END OF FLASHBACK

She opens her eyes and looks down at the bubbles that were covering her body.  She could barely remember that part of her life.  Where she had been way too thin and had too many issues for her to count on one hand.  She had been glad that she had found her psychologist that had helped her through so many issues.  She sighs before looking around the bathroom.

;;MIKAH  â€œAt least I’m not fat…”

She smirks a bit to herself before she places a hand on her stomach.  She wanted to stay in the bathtub for forever but she knew that eventually, life wouldn’t be at a standstill like it seemed to be in the moment.  She could remember vividly what happened next:

FLASHBACK

Mikah had slowly came to and her eyes slowly opened but shut quickly due to the bright lights circling over her head. She had kept them squeezed shut as she had listened to the sounds around her. She wanted to laugh as she heard the doctor discussing something with Christopher. That alone set off warning bells in her mind because she knew Christopher had to have taken her to the doctors and demanded they help her.

â•šâ•šDOCTOR "She only weighs 105 pounds, sir. I don't know what to tell you to do to help her except make her eat. We ran tests on her or the ones we knew what to do and it appears she either hasn't eaten anything lately or has been making herself throw up."

The doctor had explained things to Christopher the best he could but Christopher hadn't listened very well to what the doctor had been saying. At hearing that Mikah had opened her eyes and had been looking around. She looked back down at her body to see herself still dressed in her wrestling attire. She sat up and then put both hands on her hand as the dizziness had begun to make her mind feel fuzzy.

╚╚DOCTOR "Whoa careful.”

The doctor had been trying to be careful with her, not wanting her to overexert herself in the mere minutes she'd been conscious. Mikah had only given him a look as she had slowly felt the dizzy sensation slip away. She glanced over at Christopher and noticed the concerned look upon his handsome face but she could sense that he wasn't happy with her.

;;MIKAH "Can we go home? I'm tired."

She had told the doctor with a very bored tone to her voice. She had been freaking out on the inside because what if the doctor had figured out what she had been trying to hide from everybody for a long time? How could she deal with the worry of the people in her life?

â•šâ•šDOCTOR "I'm a little concerned about your weight, Mikah. You weigh 105 pounds and for your height? That's not good."

He had paused and had given her a slow, skeptical look.

╚╚DOCTOR “I would really like for you to see a therapist before--.”

He didn't have a chance to respond as she cut him off.

;;MIKAH "Listen here you stupid little doctor, I am fine. I just forget to eat sometimes because I'm busy, I have a busy life, okay? I'll eat something once I get home, I promise. Just let me and my boyfriend go home, okay?"

Mikah had snapped at the doctor. The doctor appeared to not like the attitude that the platinum blonde was giving him but he had had no choice but to let her leave with Christopher. Mikah faked a smile before walking out of the ER that Christopher had taken her to with him following her of course. She had hated hospitals and she hated doctors. Because every time she had gone to see a doctor, they told her she needed to see a therapist or a psychologist but she'd seen psychologists, they never helped her. Not that she ever let them but still, she hadn't seen the need for them.

;;MIKAH "I can't believe you took me to a hospital, Christopher!"

Mikah had hissed at him angrily as they walked to her 2010 Ford Mustang.

©©CHRIS BURDEN "Well, I'm sorry that you passed out and I was scared that you had oh, I don't know...died!"

Christopher had responded with an angry, sarcastic tone before he took it upon himself to slide into the driver's seat. He watched her walk around to the other side as he started the car. He wasn't about to let his girlfriend at the time drive. She had rolled her eyes before opening the door to the passenger's seat and sliding in as well. She had grabbed the seat belt and brought it across her before snapping it into place. The blonde was never too thrilled with hospital visits because she always weighed so light. She couldn't remember a time when she ever weighed above 110 pounds. However, she could remember when she weighed only 98 pounds because she had been even worse with the throwing up.

;;MIKAH "Did it ever occur to you that I was just tired?!"

Mikah snapped at him as she grabbed her purse and fumbled to unzip it before digging through it's contents. She sighed in relief when she found her cherry flavored bubble gum and she unwrapped a piece and shoved it into her mouth. It was something she had lived on other than water.

©©CHRIS BURDEN "Yeah, okay Mikah. Tired people don't just go unconscious like you did and trust me, you weren't sleeping because I tried to wake you up, nothing worked."

Christopher had fired back at her, his sarcastic wit back at it again.

;;MIKAH “Well....”

She ahd started but he cut her off again, which annoyed her to no end. She didn't like her sentences being cut off by anybody. Not even him, whom she adored.

©©CHRIS BURDEN  "And what the hell is up with your weight?! 105 pounds isn't healthy and the doctor says you haven't been eating but I have seen you eat, Mikah. We ate before we went to the gym so from now on I'm not leaving your side.”

Christopher had decided as he drove her car around New York City to get them home. She had given him a look before she crossed her arms over her chest and looking out the passenger's window. It was going to be hard just to go to the bathroom if he was going to follow her everywhere like it seemed. This was the time in one of her past relationships where she had pushed her ex-boyfriend away because he had come too close to finding out one of her secrets. The only guy in her past relationships that had ever gotten past that stage was Troy Hart but Mikah was sure she was over him because she had had such strong feelings for Christopher which surprised her. She never expected to have feelings for him but it happened and she liked it. She liked him.

;;MIKAH "Well, I do have to work with Decaine so I'm sure you'll forget about following me twenty-four seven.”

Mikah replied sweetly but it wasn't a real, sincere meaning. Just one of her mocking ways. She knew that he couldn't stand Decaine and that he wouldn't be following her around when she was around him.

;;MIKAH "I want to go to the arena."

Christopher didn't want to go to the IRX arena for anything but it was apparent that Mikah would bug him until he took her there. And since he was in her car, he figured he might as well take her there and maybe she wouldn't be long but he was determined that he was going to follow her everywhere anyways. But Mikah believed that he'd quit once realizing that if she was around Decaine, he'd have to be around Decaine. And Mikah knew about the pair's genuine distaste for one another.

END OF FLASHBACK

She opens her eyes again and frowns a bit at the memory she’d just replayed in her mind.   She could remember feeling so irritated with Christopher that it manifested in a way that she could only push him away from her.  It was something that she had done so well so many years ago.  She almost wishes that she hadn’t been that way but she had to remember not to think like that because without all her previous issues, she wouldn’t be where she was today.  And she most likely wouldn’t have even known who Drake is.

::DRAKE  â€œBabe?”

He called out before walking into the bathroom and smirking as he sees his wife still in the bathtub, naked and all wet.  She smiles at him, an innocent look in her pretty eyes.  She hadn’t been doing anything naughty but she wanted him to think that she had been.

::DRAKE  â€œThis is probably my favorite view of you.”

She giggles and raises an eyebrow at him before sitting up more, her eyes still on him.  She didn’t mind as he looked her up and down, eyeing her chest a bit.  She giggles again before looking at him again.

;;MIKAH  â€œOh yeah?”

Drake nods his head, shoving his hands into his pockets as he leans against the frame of the door.  He was still watching her and looking her over.  She enjoyed the fact that her husband found her attractive still.  Even after one year of marriage.  Nobody thought that they could do it; he was a playboy known to cheat and she was almost the same way.  After all, she slept with Christian Othniel multiple times when she was married to Gavin.  And yet, she still didn’t feel an ounce of guilt because of it.

::DRAKE  â€œYep.”

She smiles at him before she motions for him to come closer to her with her index finger.  He raises an eyebrow before doing as she asks.  He walks over and sits on the edge of the tub, looking down into his wife’s eyes.

::DRAKE  â€œDid you need something, babe?”

She wrinkles her nose at him as she looks up at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œNothing important...just wanted to see if you wanted to join me…”

She winks at him as she eyes him over.

;;MIKAH  â€œNaked...in this tub in the hot, soapy water...with a naked me…”

He chuckles before shrugging his shoulders at her as he starts to pull his shirt off of his body.  She watched with the eagerness written in her eyes.  She had always enjoyed watching her husband undress and it was easy to get lost when he did so.

::DRAKE “I don’t know many guys that take bubble baths but a lot of guys don’t have wives that look as fucking sexy as mine does all wet and naked…”

She blushes and smiles at him.  The words that come out of his mouth always seemed to get the blood rushing and right to her cheeks.

;;MIKAH  â€œOh yeah?  Are there a lot of women out there that have as amazing and sexy husbands like me?  Because I think you’re the hottest out there…”

She watches him some more, her eyes on his body as he finally strips naked and carefully eases himself into the tub, leaning against the opposite end from his wife.  He flashes her a smirk before he brushes his foot up against her leg, his eyes on her for a moment before they slide down to her chest.

::DRAKE  â€œI think we’re pretty awesome…”

He grins at her and they stare at each other for a while before Mikah moves in the tub so that she’s leaning against his chest, between his legs.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd we’re even more so together.”

Drake nods his head, agreeing with her as they sit in the tub, naked and together.  She enjoyed the time that she got to spend with her husband.  She already wasn’t looking forward to the morning when she had to board an airplane to head to Primm, Nevada.  The life of a SCW Bombshell.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "SORRY NOT SORRY."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:12
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, 2017
5:00 p.m

The scene opens up to Mikah standing in a room with painted purple walls and she was standing in the middle of the room in her own ring attire that she’d chosen to be silver with a black hoodie over her top and the hood pulled up, hiding her blonde locks.  She smirks at the cameraman before he nods his head, letting her know that he was filming.  Her championship was on the floor, set up in front of her feet.  Demi Lovato’s new song Sorry Not Sorry was playing on repeat in the background on low.  Sometimes, Mikah disliked some of the choices that her assistant Ruby made for her.  And other times it was on point.

;;MIKAH  â€œMain Event Status.  That’s the first time for you, right Devona?”

She raises an eyebrow but the gesture isn’t seen due to the hood of the hoodie covering most of her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œAre you happy about it, Devon?  You don’t mind if I call you Devon, do you?  Good because it’s not like you’re going to have much of a choice.”

She smirks and adjusts the hoodie the best that she can.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s new to you.  Just like competing for a championship is new to you.  And I’m wondering how much you’re going to choke on Sunday.  It’s a thought that’s ran through my mind multiple times since I learned of your upcoming shot.  And don’t think I forgot about your little slap, because you’ll be paid back for that on Sunday.  I’m thinking a shot to your head with my championship belt after I make you tap or pin you one, two, three.”

She taps her index finger to her chin three times, thinking about what she had said.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’ll be honest, Devon.  I don’t know much about you because you haven’t even been on my radar as of lately.  Sorry, but I had an annoying puppet that just wouldn’t leave me alone.  It was like she was my own personal stalker and that was more pressing than focusing on some rat like you.”

She makes a face before smirking at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œOh, was that not very nice of me?  To call you a rat?  Are you going to go cry to Gabriel and Odette?”

She pouts her bottom lip out at the camera before rolling her eyes in sheer annoyance.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause you’re no Evie Baang.  She’s the most successful thing to have come from their little training facility.  And personally, she’s definitely more likeable than what you are.  I know that’s hard comparing apples to oranges but I prefer Evie over you.”

She shrugs her shoulders again.

;;MIKAH  â€œIs that fair to you?  That I prefer Evie over you?  No, probably not.  Do I fucking care?  No.  Evie clearly got the better training at Gabriel’s school whereas you got nothing but a bland personality and a weird obsession with the color purple.”

She sighs softly before pulling the hood of the hoodie down to reveal her blonde locks.  The ends had been dyed purple with a wash out dye.  She grabs the ends of her hair and looks at the purple that was on them and turns her nose up at them.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere’s nothing remotely interesting about you, Devon.  I mean even your favorite color is boring.  You could have picked a color that showed that you have some originality but no, you chose purple.  And I know, you must be wondering why I’m bitching about your favorite color, right?”

She raises her eyebrows at the camera, a smirk playing on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, let me explain it to you, Devon.”

She wrinkles her nose again before she clears her throat, ready to speak.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhen there’s annoying bitches like you that have such bland personalities and horrible backstage presence, there’s not much that one can talk about.  Could I talk about your past matches?  Sure, but why would I do that?  That would require me to actually care about you and how you are in the ring.  But I have done my research, you know.  Whether or not, I watch your matches, I do know how to do my research.”

She winks at the camera again before she grabs a notecard from the pocket of her hoodie and shows it to the camera.  On the notecard it had a picture of one Devona’s good friends, the Beast and had his Twitter handle written under it.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see, this guy is one of your closest friends...right along with his brother, Beauty…”

She tosses the notecard with Beast’s picture on it behind her and reaches into her pocket to grab another notecard.  She shows that to the camera and a picture of Beauty was on it along with his Twitter handle.

;;MIKAH  â€œNow, believe it or not, I follow these two on Twitter.  Now both of them clearly have some sort of issues that need to be worked out but that’s neither here nor there.  Nor is it my place to speak about them because I’m not going up against them.  I do think they’d be better competitors than you, Devon.  And what would we do without Twitter?  It’s like a pissing contest, don’t you think?  Who follows who, who doesn’t follow who.  And just for the record, Devon.  I don’t follow you.  If you were wondering.”

She smirks and winks at the camera again.

;;MIKAH  â€œTwitter has nothing to do with the competitive part of wrestling.  Other than you can promote your match or choose to not promote your match.  And as you can see, I don’t seem to care about our little match on Sunday.  And you know that because you do follow me on Twitter.  And you know what I’m tweeting and when I’m tweeting and everything far and few in between.  It’s nice to know that you deem me important enough to follow.”

She smiles at the camera before pushing her blonde locks out of her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œAfter I got the notification that I was going to be defending my Internet Championship against you, I thought to myself…What should I do to promote the match?  I thought that maybe I could appear on Jimmy Fallon again since him and I are like this…”

She crosses her fingers and shows it to the camera to give them the indication that her and Jimmy were friends.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut then I remembered that nobody gives a fuck about you.”

She purses her lips together before laughing a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œThen I thought maybe I could go on the Elvis Duran Morning Show again to promote our little shindig.  But then again, you’re still not important enough for me to want to do that.  Plus, Elvis and his crew deserves a little more oomph and glitter than what a match against you gives out.”

She gives an unapologetic look to the camera before she looks around the room.

;;MIKAH  â€œI also thought I could set up a sit down interview with Pusscakes or Rocky Mountains.  But I don’t know anybody that can stand being around them for more than a hot minute and I decided against that.”

She sighs as she goes through what her options had been.

;;MIKAH  â€œSo what options did I have left, Devon?”

She raises her eyebrows at the camera before turning in a circle, looking at the room.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis.  I chose to strip it down and go back to the basics.  Because a simpleton like you only deserves the basics.  You don’t deserve the flair or pizazz that a lot of other opponents deserve.  I know, Pathetic Polly didn’t deserve the attention she got either but I had to show her up and prove to her that I am better than she is.  And you’re soon going to see just why I’m better than you are and will ever be.”

She shrugs again.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know that you’re looking at this as a golden opportunity for you.  And you should, because it is a great opportunity for you.  And why shouldn’t you think that?  You got handed a shot at my championship, a shot that you haven’t earned and you definitely don’t fucking deserve.  It still leaves a sour taste in my mouth to say that.  Because what have you done other than beat a few nobodies to earn this shot?!  I hate entitled people like you and I can’t wait to smash your ugly fucking face into the canvas on Sunday.  BUT let’s get back to the fact that you didn’t deserve this shot…I mean the fact that you don’t deserve this shot.”

She flips her hair over her shoulder with her left hand before looking at the camera, a sinister look on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou only got this shot at my championship because of where you came from, Devon.  It’s not because Hot Stuff Mark Ward thinks you’re talented and have a lot to show in that department.”

Mikah shakes her head no, her lips pursed together.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re getting this shot at my championship because you came from Hall of Famer Gabriel’s wrestling school.  You can try to argue that what I’m saying is completely and utterly wrong but you and I both know that it’s not.  The only unfair thing about this is that Evie Baang never got handed anything; she actually worked her ass off to get where she is today.  You were handed this shot because they’re testing you to see if you have the star power that Evie now has and the willpower to do whatever it takes to make it in this company.  It’s just a test and after you fail miserably, you’ll be shot back to the opening slots on the show and just be an afterthought and leave a bitter taste in Mark Ward’s mouth.”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œPlus, Hot Stuff Mark Ward just enjoys making my life miserable by placing me in matches against fucktards that don’t deserve it.  And yes, Devon...I just called you a fucktard.”

She smirks for appears to be the millionth time.  She pulls her hoodie off and tosses it behind her, not caring where it lands in the room.  She glances down at her feet before squatting down and grabbing her Internet Championship and holding it in both arms, looking down at the faceplate of it as she begins to speak, her eyes still on the championship and not on the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œA part of me wants me to let you have this championship, Devon.  Because while I hold this, I can’t go for bigger and better things.  But another part of me doesn’t want to let you win because I have a record to break with this championship.  So what’s a Bombshell to do?”

She continues to stare at the Internet Championship, her eyes transfixed on the faceplate.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know that putting my name back in the hat for the Bombshell Championship is a long shot because there are other people out there gunning for it.  But I still want one more run before I’m done with wrestling but I stand here, looking at this championship and I can’t help but want to keep this one and ruin everybody else’s hopes for it.  People say that I don’t deserve this championship.  That I don’t go above and beyond with it.  But I’m not the one who makes the matches.  I don’t like to fuss at the bosses to give me matches because that’s not my place.  My place is to do what they say.  My job is do what I’m told to do and I do it, because that’s what is stated on my contract.  I may not go above and beyond my expectations but I think I did enough of that when I fucking carried the Bombshell Division on my shoulders.  It’s Evie’s turn to do that and while I have this championship, I will do what I can with it.”

She takes a deep breath, her eyes still transfixed on the championship.  It was almost like she was hypnotized by the sight of it even though she got to see it every single day.

;;MIKAH  â€œHowever, that doesn’t dispute the fact that I haven’t been beaten in six or seven months now and I’ve successfully retained my championship with every match that I’ve been put in with it on the line.  So, Devon...do you really think you stand a chance when it comes to me?”

She finally looks up at the camera, a serious and sinister look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo you really think I’m about to let some purple rat step into the ring with me and take everything I’ve worked for away from me?”

She continues to look at the camera, narrowing her eyes at it.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo you think that this match is going to be easy?  Do you know what it’s even like to main event a show, Devon?”

She raises her eyebrows, the serious look still on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t think you have a fucking clue what it takes to main event a show.  The waiting and the waiting that it takes.  It’s hard to main event a show because by the time your match comes up, you’re a nervous wreck with anticipation and worry.  You want to do everything in your power to make it the match that stands out that night.  And to make it worthy of being called the main event.  You want to give everything you can for those impossible to please fans because that’s what our job is, Devon.  You don’t want to wreck it or mess it up because this could set the pace for the rest of your career here in SCW.  The hardest part of wrestling is the anticipation and the unknown.  You aren’t going to know how the impossible fans are going to react to you on any given day.  Are they going to love you?  Or are they going to hate you?  Their views toward you and I can change on a dime and with no reason either.  But I’m sure you’ll be safe this weekend; we all know that I’m not well liked amongst the fans other than the fact they know that I’m a fucking great competitor in the ring.”

She confidently smirks at the camera, her arrogance radiating off of her smirk.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhile your fans will cheer you and try to get your attention, my fans will be waiting to see what I’m going to do to you in the ring.  That’s the difference between you and I, Devon.  You and I have a similar wrestling style but you try to get the fans’ acceptance.  You want their cheers and their adoration and I know that you want to hear them cheer your name and I’m sure that you’ll cater to them come Sunday because it’s what you like to do but not me.”

She slings her championship over her left shoulder, her eyes still on the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œThe fans know what to expect out of me.  They know that when I step into the ring that I mean business.  Now when I step onto the stage of the Mikah and Kris Show, they know that they can see a different side of me.  They know when I mean business and they know that I don’t give a fuck about whether they like me or whether they fucking hate my guts.  Because you and I know that it’s not about them at the end of the night.  At the end of the night, it’s about this…”

She looks over at her championship.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd it’s about our jobs as SCW Bombshells.”

She pauses for a moment, thinking about what else she wanted to say.  She lets the silence linger for a moment, lost in her thoughts.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere are a lot of things that make up being a SCW Bombshell.  There’s a reason that the SCW Bombshell Division is more sought after than the men’s division.  The Bombshells that are signed with Sin City Wrestling are the best.  The cream of the crop, so to speak.  Of course, there are flops in there like Petty Polly and Veronica No Brain Taylor, but you look around and you’ll see why our division is the best.”

She smiles, proudly.

;;MIKAH  â€œI mean, after all for NINE fucking months I was at the top of the food chain, carrying this damned division on my shoulders because nobody could fucking touch me until I decided I didn’t want that shit anymore.  Do you think it was easy when I carried the division?  Do you think I enjoyed being so in your face about it?”

A sly smirk crosses her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re damn right I fucking enjoyed it.  Because I was breaking records and I was proving why the Bombshells are better than the men.  I was the only champion at the time that wasn’t playing hot potato and it’s something you need to think about Devon.  Something you need to remember when Sunday comes because you’re not stepping to the ring with the washed up Golden Girls like you did at Summer XXXtreme.  You’re stepping into the ring with me and I’m not a push over like any of your previous competition.”

She shakes her head no, slowly.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to be the hardest person you will have competed against in your entire, short little career.  And I know that you’re not ready for it.  No matter how much Odette and Gabriel have tried to prepare you for this.”

She presses her lips together and just raises her eyebrows at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd I have nothing against Odette and Gabriel.  Because I respect them and what they do for the company.  And they’re just adorable.  Plus, Gabriel’s brother?”

She frowns, not sure if it was the right terminology.

;;MIKAH  â€œDespy?  He’s my best friend and so, therefore I can’t hate Gabriel or Odette.  However, I can hate anybody else that I choose.  Although, hate is such a strong word and I’m not sure that you evoke such strong feelings from me.  Or any feelings other than annoyance for that matter.”

She sighs out of pure boredom.

;;MIKAH  â€œSunday is going to be here before we know it, Devon.  You and I will be waiting for the match for what seems like eons….”

She takes a step backwards.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’ll be pacing around, your stomach in knots of nervousness because you don’t know how the night is going to turn out.  Will you go home with the championship?  Or will you go home broken hearted and disappointed?”

She makes a face.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet me give you a little hint, Devon…”

She leans forward a little bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re about to go home broken hearted and disappointed.  Know why?”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause not only will I beat you and you won’t get to leave Primm, Nevada with my championship, you’ll go home feeling like the worthless rat that you are.  You’ll be reminded that you can’t hack it in the wrestling ring with the greats of the company.  Because you’re not as good as you thought you were.  Because even though everything seems to be pointing to the fact that you should be ready for this, I know that you’re not.  And I know that you’re going to fail.  After all, when you go up against me…”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re bound to fail.  And nobody will think any different of you…”

She laughs a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause nobody thought much of you to begin with.”

She winks at the camera before turning to walk away.  She looks over her shoulder, giving the camera one last look.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”