Author Topic: ∞BAD LIAR.  (Read 276 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞BAD LIAR.
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:51:12 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "FATHER’S DAY?"
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2017
8:25 am

The platinum blonde walks into the house that she lives in with her husband, Drake Green and her daughter, Leighton.  She smiles as Leighton runs to greet her with a hug.  Mikah presses a kiss to the top of her child’s head, enveloping her small frame in a hug at the same time.

≤≥LEIGHTON  â€œHi, Mom!”

Mikah smiles and sets her things down after releasing her daughter from the hug.

;;MIKAH  â€œHi, daughter.”

Leighton chuckles a bit as she walks into the living room and plops down onto the couch as Mikah follows her into the room.  She watches her daughter flip through the television channels as if they didn’t have the best package offered.  Mikah looks at the screen then at her beautiful daughter’s face before walking over and sitting on the edge of the couch, next to Leighton.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhere’s Drake at?”

Leighton shrugs her shoulders.

≤≥LEIGHTON  â€œIn his office, I think.  He was talking to Barry a little bit ago.”

Mikah raises an eyebrow.  That could mean anything in Drake’s world and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to go find her husband or not because he could be in a foul mood.  Mikah runs her fingers through her daughter’s blonde locks before standing up and moving through the house, only to almost be tackled by their year old German Shepherd, Maverick.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere’s my favorite German Shepherd.  How ya doing buddy?”

Mikah pets the dog’s head and then scratches behind his ears.  Mikah smiles before moving further down the hall, Maverick following on her heels.  Mikah smiles at the dog and pets his head again before walking into Drake’s office to see him sat behind his desk.

;;MIKAH  â€œSo you’d rather look at a computer screen than greet your own wife?  How rude.”

Drake looks up from his computer to see his wife standing there with her hands now placed on her slender hips.  Drake cracks a smile before getting up and walking over to her and slipping his arms around her waist and pulling her in against him.  He dips his head down and presses his lips against hers, kissing her softly but passionately.

::DRAKE  â€œHey babe.”

She smiles and pulls his head back down to hers and kisses him again, pushing herself more against him and getting more into the kiss.  He grins against her lips as he slides one hand down to grab her butt and pull her against him a little more.

;;MIKAH  â€œI missed you.  You should start traveling with me again…”

Drake raises an eyebrow at her.

::DRAKE  â€œWhy?  To see you flirt with Kris Halc?  No thanks.”

Mikah rolls her eyes as her husband releases her from his arms and walks back over to the computer chair and sits back down to go back to whatever it was he deemed to be important.  She sighs and walks over and sits down on his lap, straddling him and forcing him to pay attention to her.  She was worse than a two year old and wanted and needed most, if not all of his attention.

;;MIKAH  â€œI married you, didn’t I?  If I wanted Kris the same way that I wanted you, don’t you think I’d be there by now?”

Drake just raises a brow at her.

;;MIKAH  â€œLook, it’s just a weird thing between Kris and I.  But nothing is going to happen because of it, I swear.”

Drake held an unsure look on his handsome face and Mikah leans in and presses her lips against his, kissing him softly.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd plus, if I was going to cheat on you, I wouldn’t be tweeting about it or parading around so freely about it.”

She wrinkles her nose at him before leaning in and kissing him once more on the lips before resting her forehead against his, becoming comfortable in the position she was in.  She carefully wraps her arms around him before snuggling into him, moving her head down to his shoulder.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou do believe me, right?”

Drake sighs and slowly wraps his arms around her, holding her to him.  It was moments like this that reminded her how much she loved her husband.  She liked to tweet it out but she didn’t like to tweet the not-so-happy stuff.  She didn’t think that the world needed to know all about her troubles in her marriage; she learned her lesson from her previous marriage.

::DRAKE  â€œYeah…”

She frowns a bit before leaning in and pressing a kiss on his neck.  He smiles as he leans back in his chair as she moves a bit, putting her legs through the arm holes in the chair.  She looks at him, sitting back up in the upright position.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou know...father’s day is on Sunday…”

Drake cracks a small smile.

::DRAKE  â€œDoes it count if I’m her Step Father?”

Mikah frowns and nods her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œConsidering her biological father is dead, I’d say it counts.”

He chuckles and places his hands on her thighs, looking at her.  She offers him a small smile as she leans back, her lower back resting against the edge of his desk.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, it’s true…”

He shrugs his shoulders at her and she mimics him a bit before leaning back in and kissing him on the lips before going back to the previous position she was in.

;;MIKAH  â€œI have an idea for you…”

He looks at her, raising an eyebrow at her before he slides his hands up her back, his fingertips rubbing against her skin softly.  She shudders a bit from the odd feeling before smiling at him as he leans into her, closing the gap between them.

::DRAKE  â€œTell me it has something to do with me helping you take your clothes off…”

He gets a mischievous look in his eyes as he gets closer and closer to her.  She giggles a bit as he scoots the chair closer and pins her playfully against the desk.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, not exactly…”

He frowns a bit as his fingertips grip the edges of her shirt and start to tug it off of her.  She raises her arms to help him remove her ‘Black Sheep’ tee and watches as he tosses it on the floor as his eyes go directly to her black lacy bra.

;;MIKAH  â€œBabe!”

She giggles before biting her bottom lip as he slides his hands over the cups of her bra.  She watches him as he leans in and presses a kiss against her collarbone.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m serious, babe!  I have to tell you something.”

He doesn’t say anything as he kisses along the right side of her collarbone to the middle of her breastbone.  He gently reaches up and pushes her head back a bit as he starts to kiss down her breastbone.

::DRAKE  â€œTell me afterwards; I haven’t seen you for a few days and I missed you.  And this body.”

She blushes again, feeling like a schoolgirl as he kisses down again as she feels his hands reach to the cups of her bra and pull them down.

;;MIKAH  â€œFine, we can talk about this later.”

Drake grins as he continues on his little quest and Mikah closes her eyes, arching her head back a bit.

12:34 PM.

Mikah walks downstairs, her hair damp from her shower after her little festivities with her husband.  She was wearing a pair of short white shorts and a grey racerback tank top that had an aztec pattern on it with faint turquoise spots seen through the material.  She walks over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water as Drake walks in behind her and smirks as he sees his wife looking in the fridge with her back to him.  He walks over to he and slides his hands onto her hips and presses his hips against her butt.  She jumps a bit before smiling as he places a few kisses on her jaw bone.

::DRAKE  â€œHey baby.”

She blushes as she feels his hands slide down the front of her shorts and finding the inside of her thighs, just below where the ends of her short shorts end.  She pushes back against him a bit as she stands up and leans back against him.

;;MIKAH  â€œWe have to behave now; Leighton’s in the other room…”

Drake grins before sliding his hands up the short inseam of her shorts as he kisses along her neck.

::DRAKE  â€œMaybe I don’t want to behave….I had to behave all weekend…”

She blushes a little more, feeling silly for doing so but can’t seem to help acting like that around her husband.

::DRAKE  â€œMaybe I want some more of you...in the kitchen…”

She squeals as he shuts the fridge door and playfully pushes her against the door of the fridge all in one swift motion.  She places her hands flat against the metal surface of the door as his hands move to the button of her shorts, undoing it a bit.

::DRAKE  â€œDon’t you know that sex is hotter when you’re trying not to be caught?”

He was whispering against her ear, his breath hot on her skin and she blushes a bit and nods her head.  She breathes out and then back in, trying to control herself.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know but we…”

She stops for a moment, squirming a bit.

::DRAKE  â€œMmm...what was that?”

He was smirking a bit as he enjoys watching her face as he makes her squirm.  She bites her bottom lip, moving against him a little bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œAs much as I’m….enjoying this right now, I don’t want to explain to my soon-to-be twelve year old what you’re doing to her mother…”

Drake grins as he moves his hand against her.

::DRAKE  â€œShe’s busy watching the TV, I checked before I came in here.”

Mikah’s cheeks flush a rosy pink color again as he continues to tease her a bit.  She glances at him and he leans in and captures her lips with a kiss.  She relents a little bit as she kisses him back as he works against her a bit.  She presses her butt against him, arching her hips to do so as he smirks against her lips.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m serious…”

He presses three kisses against her lips as he pulls himself away from her, leaving her to re-button her shorts.  She looks at him, her cheeks flushed still and her eyes filled with lust.

::DRAKE  â€œYou don’t look too serious.”

He winks at her and she shakes her head before grabbing her bottle of water from the fridge and taking a long drink from it.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re right, I’d like to continue and finish what you started but somebody has to be the mature parent.”

He just smiles at her before pulling her into him again and kissing her quickly.

::DRAKE  â€œI love you.”

Mikah smiles at him and kisses him quickly on the lips.

;;MIKAH  â€œI love you too.  Now, I need to talk to you about something.  Do you think that you could listen for a few minutes without thinking about getting between my legs?”

She raises an eyebrow at her husband and he just shrugs his shoulders as he sits on one of the barstools that were up to the island’s countertop like a bar.

::DRAKE  â€œI can listen but you can guarantee that I’m still thinking of ways to be between your legs…”

He pauses for a moment, another smirk crossing his face.

::DRAKE  â€œOr trying to think of a way to get you on top of me….without any clothes on.”

He winks at her and she take a deep breath before leaning against the island’s counter in front of him.  She looks into his eyes for a moment and he reaches out to grab her by her shirt and she smacks his hand away from her in a playful manner.

;;MIKAH  â€œDrake Green!  I’m serious!”

He laughs before holding his hands up in a surrendering way.

::DRAKE  â€œOkay, okay.  What do you want to talk about?”

Mikah takes a deep breath before moving just a little closer to him so that she can stand between his legs/knees.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat would you think about officially adopting Leighton?”

Drake’s eyes widen just a tiny bit.  Mikah looks into his eyes, trying to decide just where he was with the idea.

::DRAKE  â€œWow…”

She looks at her feet, letting Drake process what she had asked of him.  She wouldn’t have asked  but she felt that Drake was already basically acting like Leighton’s father and she felt he deserved to be noticed as one.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know it’s sort of out of the blue...but I was just thinking.  You’ve been around Leighton for a while now and she really does like you...and while she doesn’t call you Dad, she pretty much sees you as hers.  You’ve been a constant in her life for almost a year now..”

Drake looks up at her and offers her a small smile.

::DRAKE  â€œI know.  She’s a great kid, Miks.”

Mikah smiles and nods her head in complete agreement with her husband’s statement.  Mikah wasn’t even sure how she’d lucked out with having such a wonderful kid when she felt that she wasn’t such a great kid herself.  Wasn’t karma supposed to do some weird shit and give her a horrible child?  If so, it messed up because Leighton was a well mannered child and sweet to the core and Mikah couldn’t understand where she came from.  

;;MIKAH  â€œI know she’s a great kid and you’re a great husband and a great guy...that’s why I want you to legally be her father.”

Drake runs a hand over his face, clearly thinking about what Mikah was asking of him.  She moves a bit and easily jumps up onto the island’s countertop, sitting on it in front of him.  She wasn’t sure why she was feeling so unsure and uneasy about it.

::DRAKE  â€œHave you talked to Leighton about it?  I don’t want to upset her with doing this and she not wanting me to do it.”

Mikah smiles as she places her feet on the sides of Drake’s stool that he was sitting on.  She loved how considerate he was.  He always thought about other people’s feelings before she ever thought to.

;;MIKAH  â€œI will.  I didn’t want to talk about it with her until I talked about it with you first.  I didn’t want to get her hopes up about something if you weren’t okay with it.”

Drake smiles and leans in a bit, placing his arms on Mikah’s legs in a folded position before resting his head on them and looking up at her.  She smiles down at him before reaching down and running her fingers through his hair.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou don’t have to if you don’t want to, Drake.  I just thought that you might want to…”

Drake continues to look at her, as she sits there nervously and begins to twirl a strand of her blonde locks around her index finger as her husband just looks at her.  She purses her lips a bit, starting to grow impatient.

;;MIKAH  â€œSay something…”

Drake looks at his wife before leaning up and capturing her lips in a kiss.  She seems to be surprised by this action and it takes roughly three seconds before she kisses him back.  By the time she’s into it, he pulls away from her, breaking and ending the kiss.

::DRAKE  â€œIf Leighton is okay with it, I’d love to adopt her and officially be her dad.”

Mikah smiles at him and slides off the counter and into his lap as she hugs him, excitedly and happily all at once.  He laughs as he wraps his arms around her, hugging her back.

;;MIKAH  â€œReally!?”

He laughs and nods his head.

::DRAKE  â€œYes, Mikah.  Leighton is a piece of you and you love her.  I love you and I love her.”

Mikah smiles again before leaning in and kissing her husband on the lips again.  She couldn’t describe what she was feeling and of course there was the feeling of not sure how to feel but for the most part she was ecstatic that Drake wanted to be part of that part of her life.  For the longest time, she’d been all about Leighton and not really caring about her relationship with her significant other and she’d worried about how it did affect Leighton.  But Leighton seemed to be okay with her mother’s choices.

;;MIKAH  â€œAre you sure?  Like, really, really sure?  Because this isn’t something that you can take back; once those adoption papers are signed, it’s official and her last name will be Green…”

Drake smirks at her a bit, reaching up with his left hand to tuck her blonde locks behind her right ear.  She looks at him and wrinkles her nose at him a little bit.

::DRAKE  â€œI know, babe.  I know what adopting a child means.”

She gives him a small look before leaning back, her arms outstretched behind her.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know but I wanted to make sure you knew fully what that means.  You’ll be more responsible for her as her father…”

Drake nods his head, looking at his wife.

::DRAKE  â€œI know…”

She smiles again at him and pulls him in close to her for another hug.  He laughs a bit as he hugs her back again.  She wraps her legs around him as he stands up, basically carrying her.

;;MIKAH  â€œGod, I fucking love you.  And I know that some days you drive me crazy and I drive you crazy, but days like today remind me just why I love you.”

Drake cracks a grin.

::DRAKE  â€œIt’s for my bangin’ bod, right?”

Mikah laughs and nods her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œOh yeah, of course.”

She chuckles and he leans in and steals another kiss from her lips before he sets her down to go make something for lunch.  She watches him with a look of a awe on her face before she turns to go into the living room to talk to Leighton about what she had talked to Drake about but in reverse order.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "BAD LIAR."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

FRIDAY, JUNE 16, 2017
11:35 am

<text align=right><p align=”Right”>“But just like the battle of Troy; There's nothing subtle here.”

Mikah tucks her pin-straight blonde locks behind her ears as she sits in the middle of a room on the floor, criss-cross style.  She was sporting a pink shirt and some sort of short skirt to go with it, clearly imitating one the Mean Girls from the movie, not the group.  In the room there were polaroid pictures of Mercedes Vargas, Celeste North, and Veronica Taylor.  She could never really remember every member of the group other than those three.  And then there were pictures of Delia Darling with a red X over her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œMercedes Vargas…”

Mikah grabs one of the polaroid pictures and holds it up to the lens of the camera that was recording her little thing.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m sure most everybody know her as she thinks she’s the resident genius of SCW.  She would like you to think that she’s the resident genius of the company.  Because all the things she spouts off on Twitter would really make you think she is one.”

Mikah rolls her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œI just don’t understand why you think that you get to make demands and offer things to other people.  She thinks she’s the one that holds all the pull and that the sun shines out of her ass but newsflash, you’re just as stupid as the two idiots that you surround yourself with.  Or is it three?  I never really know who’s apart of your stupid, boring group.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œI remember a tweet that Amy something or other sent out about how she felt you were the only one in the Mean Girls that’s worth a damn.  But I think she’s wrong.  I think she’s very wrong.”

A small smirk crosses her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI actually think Mercedes is the worst member of the Mean Girls group.  I know, I know, unpopular opinion time.  But think about it, for a second will you?”

She pauses to give her “audience” a moment or two to think about what she’s about to say.

;;MIKAH  â€œAlmost everybody praises Mercedes and the ground she walks on because she does a lot of publicity stints for SCW.  And while that’s great and all, let’s look at her track record, shall we?”

Mikah raises a brow before pulling out a card from inside of her bra.

;;MIKAH  â€œA little over a year ago, Mercedes Vargas was the Bombshell Champion.  On May 15, 2016 she won the championship from Samantha Marlowe.  And on June 6, 2017 she lost the championship back to Samantha Marlowe.  Do you know how many days that is?  How many days that she was the champion for?”

Mikah tilts her head to the side, acting as she was figuring the dates but she’d already figured them out before hand.

;;MIKAH  â€œTwenty-one days.  Mercedes Vargas was the champion for a whopping twenty-one days.”

She tries her best not to laugh, but it was hard to not to do so.

;;MIKAH  â€œI held the championship for two hundred and sixty-six days, Mercedes.  But you know that because I hold the record in SCW for the longest reigning Bombshell champion.  And that’s not something that somebody can take away from me until the record is broken and I don’t see anybody that’s going to do that anytime soon.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders.  It wasn’t a shot at her stable mate, Crystal, it was just something she’s noticed and she wanted to point it out.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou can say whatever you want about me, Mercedes because I know that you will anyways.  You’re a sneaky little bitch like that.”

She smirks a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œMost people don’t see you like I do, Mercedes.  They don’t think you’re like your friends in your group because well, you’re Mercedes Vargas!  The walking history book!  How could anybody think of you as a cold hearted bitch!?  But I see you for what you truly are, Mercedes.  You are a vapid woman.  A vile and evil bitch who knows just how to manipulate people into seeing whatever they want from you.  And then you act like you’ve done nothing wrong when you know that you are what’s wrong with the Bombshell Division in SCW.  You want to call me an alcoholic, go ahead because I know that you will do it because it’s your go to defense mechanism.  You can’t think of anything else to say about me other than that.  Oh, I’m sure you’ll call me a lazy champion and blah blah blah.  And you’ll probably bring my marriage up in your promo because you don’t know how to leave my personal life out of it.”

She rolls her eyes, slightly irritated with the Bombshell she was facing.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd I know you said that I brought my PERSONAL life into things when in reality, it’s not true.  Just because I married Drake Green, does not mean that you get to bring him up at every given corner.  It’s almost like you’re Alexis Edwards’ shadow because she never could stay out of my marriage either.  But here, you want an update on my marriage?”

Mikah raises her brows.

;;MIKAH  â€œMy marriage is great.  Drake and I have almost been married a year and we’re doing just great!  So, if you must know, there it is.  My marriage isn’t on the rocks or verge of divorce; Drake and I are happily married and planning a second honeymoon.”

She smirks in the camera’s direction.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s talk about you, Mercedes.  Let’s talk about how nobody knows much about you except your need to make demands and pretend that you’re important.  What do you do in the times where you’re not making me want to stab my eyes out with a rusty fork?”

Mikah sticks her tongue out in a gagging motion.

;;MIKAH  â€œHow just the thought of having to touch you in our match on Sunday is making me want to take a bath in hand sanitizer just to make sure all of your germs are away from me?  Nobody knows how sketchy you really are or who you really hang out with when the cameras aren’t rolling.”

She makes a face.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’ve seemed to got everybody fooled, Mercedes.  You think you’re like the Greeks in the Trojan War because you don’t seem to think anybody can outsmart you.  You think that you’re going to win the war because you’re so quick witted and so smart but newsflash, I get what you are.  I get what you’re trying to do by saying you’ll wait for whatever championship shot you think that you deserve or that by saying you don’t want a championship shot, you’ll magically get one.  Christian and Mark weren’t born yesterday, you know.  I’m sure that neither of them buy your little act either.”

Mikah resists the urge to stick her tongue out at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI used to think that maybe you were the most tolerable one in the Mean Girls.  I really did but now I see you for what you really are; a wolf in sheep’s clothing.  People look at Veronica and see a complete and utter airhead and can’t help but feel sorry for the girl because she’s not very smart.  She’d be the Karen Smith in the movie.  Then you have Celeste North, who would be Cady Heron in the movie, even though Lindsay Lohan was much prettier at the time where the movie was made, than Celeste ever could be.  And people can’t help but feel sorry for her because she had to force her way into the group because nobody really likes her.  And then there’s the ex-leader of the group, Delia Darling.”

Mikah pauses at naming the former member of the group.

;;MIKAH  â€œNow, mind you, I don’t like Delia at all.  Not one little bit because she’s a tramp.  But at least the group was thriving more than it is now.  She is the Regina George of the group.  She was and realistically is still the leader of the group.  Now what does that make you, Mercedes?  All of the other roles are taken except for Gretchen Weiners.”

Mikah lets out a small giggle.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhile Gretchen was not exactly the brightest crayon in the box, she had some brains and eventually figured out how to use them.  You, you have brains and you use them too much because you don’t know when to shut up.  You are like the pest that doesn’t know when to go away and that’s fine because it’s only going to make me enjoy smashing your ugly, horse-like face into the canvas repetitively on Sunday.  Maybe a nose job would do you some good.”

She chuckles.

;;MIKAH  â€œOr a reverse nose job, perhaps.”

She winks at the camera before leaning back a little bit, looking around the polaroid covered room before snatching one and holding it out for the camera to focus on.  It shows the polaroid to be a picture of one of the matches that Mikah and Mercedes had been in against one another.

;;MIKAH  â€œI won this match.”

She frowns before trying to find the other one before sighing and tossing the one in her hand behind her.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m pretty sure we were in another match against each other but you’ll have to forgive me; I’ve beaten so many people it’s hard to keep track how many times I’ve faced them.”

An arrogant smirk crosses the platinum blonde’s face.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere’s only going to be one truth on Sunday, Merce.  It’s going to be me versus you in a singles match where MY championship isn’t on the line.  You will be expecting to walk away with the win, because you always believe that you’re better than you really are and like all of the other Mean Girls, you live on some other planet where you reign supreme.  I live on the planet Earth where reality is not just that.  Reality is going to see me smashing your ugly fucking face into the canvas just for fun because I hate your face and I find it invigorating to do so.  And this time, it’s not just business, Merce.  It’s personal this time.  And it’s your choice.”

She grins.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou wanted to make this personal.  You wanted to bring up my personal life in all those stupid Twitter fights we were in.  You wanted to blame it all on me and put it on me when it was you that started that stupid bullshit.  Your little subtweeting is your way of putting it on me because you didn’t tag me in.  Grow a pair and learn how to press the at button on your phone and tag me in your bullshit when you’re talking about me.  Quit being a fucking scaredy cat and act like a grown ass woman and maybe this could have all been avoided.  You think you’re facing the Mikah that was around a year ago; the one that didn’t give a fuck if she won or lost or even showed up for the match but you’re not.  This is the new Mikah; the Mikah that wants to fuck your face up my breaking your nose.  And fucking up your vocal cords by smashing your throat against my shin when I lock you in my Cupid’s Chokehold.  I’m not holding back on Sunday.”

She stands up and pulls the shirt she was wearing off, revealing her red ring attire before removing the skirt as well and tosses them both aside.

;;MIKAH  â€œI chose red for Sunday, Mercedes.  Do you know why?”

Another smirk fires off on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause when you cough and choke on your own blood, it will blend in and I won’t feel dirty for having your blood on my attire.”

She grins.

;;MIKAH  â€œI have yet to make somebody bleed through their mouth and I’m dying to make you the first one to taste their own blood.  You’ve given me enough reason to not hold back...and I’m ready to tear you to shreds when we step into the ring on Sunday.  I hope your little friends try to get involved because I too have found my own friends.  And go ahead and bring up the previous groups I’d been in, because they don’t matter.  Soon enough, people will realize that The Black Sheep are going to be the only stable worth watching.  Because unlike the Bad Boys and the Mean Girls, our name isn’t bland and boring and we have people that the fans actually want to see.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œHere’s something that should stick with you and your friends, Merce.”

She bends over, digging through the many polaroids on the floor and pulls out a white shirt and slips it on.  On the front is a picture of a black sheep in cartoon form.  Mikah smirks and points at the image before turning to let the camera get a good image of the saying on the back.

;;MIKAH  â€œSheep follow.  Black Sheep THINK.”

She looks over her shoulder, the smirk still present on her pretty face.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhere do you think you fit in, Mercedes?  Because while I do think you’re a wolf in sheep’s clothing, I don’t think you have a thought of your own.  You’ll flock to whatever’s being said and believe that it’s true.  So I’m pretty sure that you’re just a sheep that doesn’t have a backbone.”

She shrugs her shoulders before spotting her Bombshell Internet Championship over in the corner.  She smirks at it before looking back over at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’d love to stay and chat with you and about I hate your fucking face, Mercedes but I really don’t give a shit about you anymore.  Because on Sunday, I’m going to show you just how much I fucking hate you.”

She just shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œI hope you’re ready.  And I hope you have your plastic surgeon on speed dial, because you’re going to need it come Sunday night.”

She walks over and grabs her championship and slings it over her shoulder.  She “dusts” it off before looking at the camera, the smirk still on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”