Author Topic: Business as Usual  (Read 286 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
Business as Usual
« on: April 28, 2017, 06:27:44 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "BABY MAKIN’."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah was laying on the couch on her back and staring up at the ceiling.  She had been trying to take a nap but she was too busy thinking about when her husband Drake was going to be back.  She was sure that he wasn’t going to be very happen with her missing her flight to D.C. and not being able to compete.  She was going to go with him when he went but she had to stay back because Leighton had a school thing that Mikah couldn’t miss.  She glances toward the front door as she heard some keys jingle with the lock and she smiles as her husband walks in the door, his bag with his clothes in it slung over his shoulder.  He glances her way and doesn’t say anything as he takes his bag straight to the laundry room.  She rolls her eyes, knowing what’s about to happen almost as if she had a sixth sense about it.

She sighs before sitting up and running her fingertips through her tousled blonde locks before glancing at the doorway as Drake walks back through it a moment or so later.  He looks at his wife and takes a deep breath before walking over to the chair and sitting down in it, choosing not to say anything to her at the moment.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat are you?  Two years old, Drake?  Giving me the silent treatment?  For what?  Missing my plane causing me to miss Climax Control?”

Drake looks at her and just gives her a look to which she makes an exasperated sound before flopping back against the couch cushions.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere are things called words, Drake.  Use the before I throw something at your face and not apologize for it.”

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI’m not a child, Mikah.  You don’t have to talk to me as if I was one.”

She doesn’t resist the urge to roll her eyes and does so as she stares at him, a bit wide eyed.  He runs a hand over his face, his fingertips running over the slight stubble he’d gained on his face.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know you’re not a child, Drake.  But I wish that you’d talk to me and not just tune me out.  Because obviously something’s bugging you.  But here, let me give you my side of the story. . .”

She gets up and adjusts her leggings before walking over and straddling her husband’s lap, smirking at him as she looks into his eyes.  He looks back before placing his hands on her hips, not even attempting to push her away from him.  She knew that he couldn’t turn down skin on skin contact or even this, what she was doing.

;;MIKAH  â€œLeighton had a very important thing for me to attend on Friday, Drake.  I can’t be a neglectful mom all the time.  I’m never around for her and it often makes me feel like crap because I should be here for her more than I’m not…”

He sighs and rubs her hips a bit, looking into her eyes.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI still don’t understand how you missed your flight…”

She leans in and pecks his cheek with a quick, swift kiss before leaning back against his legs.  She looks into his eyes before offering him a small smile.

;;MIKAH  â€œI had promised myself that I’d get a flight out early Saturday morning to make it to Climax Control and to surprise you at the hotel that you were staying at…”

She leans down and places a kiss on the side of his neck, kissing it softly before she sits back up straight.  She smiles at him again before leaning in and pecking his lips with a quick kiss.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, all the flights in the morning were full and there wasn’t anyway to get on one of those…”

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œAnd you didn’t book one for later in the day?”

Mikah’s cheek flushes a light pink color as she squirms a bit against her husband’s lap; knowing full well what she was doing.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt was definitely not the smartest move on my behalf…I’ll admit that.  I just figured that I’d go back to the airport later in the afternoon and hop on a plane and be there with time to spare.  But of course, that didn’t happen and I didn’t get on a plane on Saturday.  So, I figured that I could get one early Sunday morning and I even bought a ticket to ensure that I had a seat on one of those planes…”

She leans in and kisses him again, letting the kiss linger longer than the one she’d given his lips moments before.  She pulls away, looking into his beautiful blue eyes and offers him a tiny smile.

;;MIKAH  â€œI didn’t set an alarm...well, I did but it set for Monday through Friday, not for Sunday.  And so, it didn’t go off and I missed my flight.  At that point, there was nothing else that I could do.  So I put a call in to Christian Underwood and well, you can figure out the rest.”

Drake sighs a bit before leaning forward and captures her lips in a kiss before his hands slide up her back and pulls her more into him.  She giggles softly before kissing him back, winding her arms around his neck as they get into it in his favorite chair.  He rubs her back as he slides his hands up her back and then up her neck, rubbing her skin softly before his hands slide into her hair, his hands grabbing fistfuls and playfully pulling on her hair to make her head pull back a bit.  He kisses her more exposed neck, removing his lips from hers to do so.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œSometimes you’re infuriating, babe.  But I fucking love you.”

She grins as she grinds her hips against his, trying not to moan out as his lips tease her neck.  She shudders a bit in a good way as his touch sends chills up her spine.  He lets go of her hair as his hands work on her top.  She stops his hands for a minute to look into his eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s make a baby.  I want to have a baby.  Your baby.”

Drake blinks at her, staring at her as if something she had said was such a shock to him.  His hands freeze at pulling her shirt up as she stays on his lap, straddling.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œWhat?”

She smiles before leaning down and pecking his lips with another kiss.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou heard me, Drake.  Let’s make a baby; I want to have your baby.  And I don’t mean in a year from now, I mean in nine months from now.  I don’t think I can wait any longer…”

He seems shocked from her confession and he glances around the room, trying to spot her Bombshell Internet Championship before spying it on the end table next to the love seat.  He then moves his eyes so that they were back on her.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œBut you’re the Bombshell Internet Championship, babe.  You’d have to give that up.  And you’d have to give up SCW for a year or so…”

She knew what she was going to have to give up in order to have his baby.  She’d been thinking about it for a while and when her sister was there with Maddox, it just made her baby fever go crazy.  She wanted one of her own, one that she could raise with her husband and so that Leighton would have a sibling.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know.  And would that be such a terrible thing, Drake?  I’d be home more often and with Leighton…”

She looks into his eyes as she reaches out and touches his cheek, rubbing her thumb across it.  She knew the sacrifices she’d have to make in order to have a baby and she knew that it’d have to be her that made those sacrifices.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œThat’s a bit sacrifice, babe.  Are you sure that you’re willing to do it?  What if you get bored throughout the middle of the pregnancy and want to return?”

She gives him a look.

;;MIKAH  â€œLike anybody in SCW would allow a pregnant woman to compete in the ring, Drake.  I’m serious about this, Drake.  I want to have a baby.  And to be more specific…”

She stops for a moment as her hands slide down his torso and to the top of his jeans as she fiddles with the belt he was wearing.  She glances down so she could effectively undo the belt.  She looks back up at him, her eyes searching his.

;;MIKAH  â€œI want to have your baby.  I want to see what our child is going to look like and I don’t think I can wait any longer.”

He was hesitant, she could see it in his eyes.  She knew that he would be okay with them trying to have a baby and who knows, it probably wouldn’t happen on the first try.  But she wanted him to be completely on board with the idea.  She wanted him to want her to have his child.  It was a weird want for her to have.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI want you to have my baby too, Miks.  But I want you to be 150% sure that that is what you want right now.  I don’t want you to regret this decision a few months down the road because you’re feeling antsy about not being in the ring.”

;;MIKAH  â€œI know, Drake.  I’ve thought and thought about this and it’s the only thing that I can think of.  Do you think I want to be thinking about our future babies instead of my match against Kate Steele?  Of course not.  I think it’d be more pertinent for me to be thinking about my match against Kate Steele on this Sunday but I can only think about your baby growing inside of me.  It’s horrible, I know but it’s something that I want so badly.”

She didn’t know how she could make him see and understand that she did weigh all of the options and go through everything in her head.  She’d even made a list on her phone and some comparison charts so she didn’t overlook any tiny detail that a pregnancy would mean.  The only thing she was struggling was the fact that it was going to change her body and she’d worked so hard to keep her body the way it was.

;;MIKAH  â€œDon’t you want us to have a family, Drake?”

She smiles warmly at him and tilts her head to the side a bit, her blonde locks falling to that side.  He looks at her, clearly mulling it over in his own mind.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI do…”

He was still hesitant about it, she could see it in his eyes.  But she also knew that he wanted it too and she felt loved that he wanted to make sure that everything was okay with her before they went ahead with the babymaking.

;;MIKAH “Well, stop worrying about me, Drake.  I’ve told you that this is what I want and I want us to be serious about it.  We don’t even have to call it making a baby, we can just stop being so careful about it.”

She grins at him before leaning down and kissing him again.  She could feel his worries slip away as she kisses him.  His hands go back to working her shirt off of her slender body, his fingertips working at the buttons of her button up flannel shirt and she grins as her own fingertips work on undoing his jeans.  She felt like a teenager again that was sneaking around the house.  She giggles as she helps him with removing the flannel shirt, leaving her in her coral bra.  She looks in his eyes as his hands go to the front of her bra, cupping them in his hands.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œAre you sure?”

She nods her head as she sucks softly on her bottom lip, a hopeful look in her eyes.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œLet’s make a baby then.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "MISERY BUSINESS."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

The room she was standing in was bare except for the walls that had floor to ceiling posters of what appeared to be a crowd at a concert venue.  In the middle of the room, Mikah stood dressed in a pair of super short jean shorts with a black belt on and a band shirt in that had been cut off to show her stomach. She didn't even know what band was even on the shirt buy Ruby had done great at getting her what she wanted. On her wrists were several band bracelets as well and her blonde hair was styled pin straight. On her feet were chunky boots, boots that she'd never wear again but she didn't care, it was all for effect.

;;MIKAH  â€œDo people actually wear this stuff?”

She makes a face at the camera before adjusting the shirt a bit.  She knew that her eyeliner was a little on the heavy side and she hated it but she knew that it was all for effect.

;;MIKAH  â€œIs this what people wear when they go to your concerts, Kate?”

She tilts her head to her right, a smile tugging on the corner of her mouth.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause this outfit is hideous but I guess I really don't know what people wear when they go to.your concerts. Or even if they do go to your concerts…”

She lets out a laugh before flicking her hair over her shoulder.

;;MIKAH  â€œI mean, your concerts and your music career are your main priority right?  I don't see you hyping up SCW on Twitter not in the way you do your music. But hey, I really shouldn't be talking about who hypes up SCW on Twitter because I'm not one to talk about that either.”

A shrug easily rolls off of Mikah’s shoulders as she takes a breath.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see Kate, there are a few things that I'm good at. While you like to pretend that you're good at wrestling and competing, I'm actually good at it. It's one of the few things that I am good at. But another thing I'm good at, is being Leighton’s mother. It may not seem like I am because I have been in SCW going on three years now, but I am a good mother to her. I rarely spend more than a few days away from her. Another thing that I'm good at is being a good wife which is surprising to me.”

She smiles at the thought before she has to bring up some memories.

;;MIKAH  "You see, I had to learn how to be a good wife. I had to learn how to communicate with Drake because in my previous trainwreck of a marriage, we didn't communicate. I didn't feel that I could communicate with my ex husband. That should have been sign number one that I should have never married him. But that's neither here nor there.”

She waves her hand as if to push the matter to the side.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see that is what I have learned in the nine months that I've been married to Drake is how to.communicate and express your feelings. It sounds stupid and cheesy but it's true. So let's talk about feelings, shall we?”

She gets a grin on her face before looking at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI want to talk about how you feel when you're out on a stage singing one of your songs. I want to know how you feel because I can only guess how you feel when you step out on stage with a microphone in your hand in front of thousands--okay, probably just hundreds of your screaming fans. And let's be realistic, Kate. We both know that you don't have thousands of music fans. Wrestling fans, probably because they don't see you like I see you…”

She hesitates for a moment before cracking a smile at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI see you as a woman who likes wrestling but loves music. I feel that you don't really have your heart in the wrestling business like you do with your music and while you might think that that's fine, I find it to be a slap in the face. A slap in the face to wrestling fans who pay good money to come see the stars of SCW compete in the ring.  But here you are, using your wrestling stardom to push your music career more and more. I find it despicable and insulting to wrestling fans everywhere.”

The blonde bombshell makes a sour like face before looking around the room.  There wasn't much to look at.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see, this is my element, Kate. You may have beat me once before but that was before I was the Bombshell Internet Champion. There was no need for me to even want to win. And maybe I don't even want to win to retain the championship but to keep a part timer like you from getting it.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œIs that selfish of me? Probably. Do I care? No, I don't care. There is nothing wrong with being selfish if it's for the right reasons. I may not have been at last week's Climax Control because of missed flights but I'll be damned if I easily give this championship up to somebody who only wants it to burst their music career.”

She glowers at the camera for a moment as if it was such an atrocious thought to be thinking.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere are people in SCW that I'm sure love you, Kate. And I know I don't have a lot fans backstage but nobody can deny my work ethic. When I'm in the ring, I bring everything I've got and even more. I want to perform for the fans so that they get their money's worth out of a show. Is it fair for them to see a sloppy match?  No, so it's up to us to entertain them in any way that we can.”

She takes a moment to pause, mulling something over in her head. She bite softly on her bottom lip for a moment or two.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou're probably a better person than I am, Kate. And I applaud you for being so but that doesn't change the fact that I'm going to smash your face into the canvas on Sunday.  Also, you blatantly said last weekend that you didn't want the win by forfeit so I will say thank you for that and that also proves that you're a better person than I am.  However, while I am selfish and not the nicest person, I too wouldn't want a win by forfeit either. So that is something you and I have in common.”

A shrug rolls off of her shoulders with a smile appearing on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut just because you're a better person than I am, doesn't mean that you're better in the ring than I am. I pride myself in being great in the ring and always making sure that I'm on top of my game. But even I lose, Kate. You know that as you do have a win over me and it's about time that you and I even the score in my favor.”

Mikah winks at the camera before stretching a bit.

;;MIKAH “You haven't been very vocal about the match, Kate. But that's something you and I have in common; we don't find it necessary to tear one another apart on social media and I think that that is a redeemable quality in a person. There are some people that find it necessary to start bullshit on Twitter. I don't think it's necessary at all to do stupid shit like that. And I'll be the first to admit that I've participated in it but I've always tried not to be the one that started it.”

She takes a moment to take a breath before looking at the walls in the room. The walls that she had postered with fans that appear to have been attending a concert.

;;MIKAH  â€œI stand in this room, looking at the people that have apparently attended your concert and I don't feel at home.  Is this where you would feel at home, Kate? In front of your music fans that want to see you perform one of their favorite songs?”

She looks around again.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause this isn't my element.  My element is much more intense and in front of fans that are most passionate fans on the Earth. They will let you know how they feel at any given moment. Can you say that about your music fans?”

She raises an eyebrow with a serious look on her pretty face?

;;MIKAH  â€œYou see, the two of us are two very different people. You have your priorities and k have mine. However, I'm the type of person who feels that my priorities are better and more appropr for being the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion. The champion that SCW needs for their division. But then on the other side of things….”

She hesitates for a moment as she thinks.

;;MIKAH  â€œMaybe my wrestling career isn't the same as it used to be. I'm much more patient than I used to be.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œIf I had been younger, and before I came to SCW I would have thrown you under the bus. I would have called you several different names and dissed you about your appearance. Because a few years ago, I would have told you and everybody else that looks were important for a career in the wrestling world.”

She smiles a bit at the memory.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut now, I know that that is not what's important. I know that you need to have the passion for the business and the right mind for the business. And you better have been trained properly to compete. Your athletic ability is the most important thing that you need in the wrestling community.”

She sighs as she walks over to the walls and peels down the posters of the concert venue to reveal a wrestling arena with the fans on the walls.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis is my element, Kate. This is where I feel that I'm the best at when it comes to me and you.  This is my home and where I feel the best at when it comes to being in front of fans.”

Mikah smiles at the walls before she peels her shirt off to reveal her ring attire top and then does the same with the shorts and kicks the boots off.

;;MIKAH  â€œThis is what I feel comfortable in. My ring attire where I'm not in some clothes that I don't even like to wear.”

She offers the camera a small smile and a shrug.

;;MIKAH  â€œSunday is going to come and the fans are going to see the wrestler versus the Singer. And we will see just who's better. I'll agree that you can out sing me but we will see if you can out wrestle me.”

She smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  â€œSee you on Sunday, Kate.”

She winks at the camera before turning to walk away. She stops and looks over her shoulder.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”