Author Topic: ∞Something Quick  (Read 266 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Something Quick
« on: April 14, 2017, 08:23:14 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

She could feel his eyes everywhere she went now and even though he hadn’t done anything in awhile, she knew that he was watching.  She didn’t want to voice her worries to Drake as he had his own things to worry about and take care of so, she kept her thought and worries to herself.  She runs her fingers through her hairs as she walks up the sidewalk that would lead her to the front door of the house that she lives in with her husband, Drake.  She stops and listens for a moment before adjusting her Nike© shorts before looking around.  Maybe her senses were hyper-aware but she swore that she could feel Cameron’s eyes on her.

;;MIKAH  â€œIs...somebody there?”

She felt stupid for calling out but she didn’t want to go looking for Cameron if he was indeed around.  She felt on edge as if he was going to pounce at any minute but she stands there for a few minutes before shrugging her shoulders and hurrying up the remainder of the sidewalk and disappears into the house and shuts the door behind her.  

The house was quiet, almost too quiet but she was used to it.  Leighton was at school and she was sure that Drake was busy in his office, working on who knows what or talking to Barry about only God knows what.  She turns to make sure that the door was shut and when she turns back around, she nearly jumps out of her skin as she sees Drake standing there, with a grin on his face and a look in his eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œJesus, Drake.  Don’t do that to me.”

She swats his arm and he just grins at her before pushing her against the door and then moving against her, pressing his body against hers.  She looks at him, a bit alarmed before his lips find hers, kissing her.  She smiles into the kiss before kissing him back and melting into him as his hands grasp hers and then he moves them so that they’re pinned against the door above her head.  He grins against her lips as he moves his hands, moving one to hold her wrists up as his other hand slides down her arm and then down the side of her body.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m all sweaty, babe.”

She felt gross from the run she’d just been on and here was her husband, feeling her up against the front door.

::DRAKE  â€œI don’t care; let’s get more sweaty.”

He grinned at her and she blushed as if they were still dating and not eight months into their marriage.

;;MIKAH  â€œOkay, let’s get more sweaty.”

Drake grins at her before kissing her again, a bit more passionately before as he starts to slowly peel her tank top off of her body.  She grins against his lips before they break the kiss so he can tug the tank top off of her slender body and he tosses it over his shoulder and onto the floor behind him.  She brings her arms down and places them around his neck as he smirks at her, his fingertips playing with her sports bra with his fingertips as he looks into her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œHaving difficulty?”

She grins at him as she slides her hands down the back of his neck, rubbing it before sliding her hands down his back and to the ends of his t-shirt.   She starts to pull it off of his body, not breaking eye contact with him and he chuckles before raising his arms to help her pull it off of him.

::DRAKE  â€œNone at all.  I’m sure you’ll find that there is no difficulty anywhere.”

She just shakes her head before leaning in and kissing him again as her fingertips start to work on his belt that was holding his pants up.  She tilts her head back a bit as he starts to pull her sports bra up and over her chest.

;;MIKAH  â€œCome to Philadelphia with me this week?”

He just nods his head, clearly not in the mood to want to talk about that with her at this time.  He pulls her sports bra up and over her head and tosses it over his shoulder in the same fashion that he did with her shirt.  She smiles at him as she tugs at his pants, undoing the button before unzipping the zipper.

::DRAKE  â€œLet’s not talk about that right now.  There’s only certain sounds that should be coming out of our mouths in the next few minutes.”

He gives her a wicked grin before he grabs her hands as she had his jeans down around his thighs and he pins them above her head against the door again.  She grins at him as she squirms a bit as he pushes his lips against hers once again.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

Mikah leans over the counter to get closer to the mirror to apply her eyeliner in the master bathroom that she shared with her husband.  She was wearing a simple pair of skinny jeans that met a pair of designer stiletto heels and a turquoise strappy tank top that hung loosely off her body.  Drake walks into the bathroom, buttoning his pants and he grins when he sees his wife bending over the counter before moving up behind her.  He grabs her ass with one hand before moving her hair to the side and pressing his lips against the skin on the back of her neck, kissing her there.

::DRAKE  â€œYou’re so gorgeous, babe.”

He kisses down the side of her neck, causing her to pause what she was doing with the eyeliner pen.  She tilts her head to the side as his hands slide around her hips to the front of her jeans and he pushes his crotch against her butt, replacing his hands that had used to be there.  His fingers play with the button on her jeans and she tries to push his hands away from her jeans.

;;MIKAH  â€œDra--ake!”

She squeals at him as he smirks at her in the mirror before kissing the side of her neck again.  He grins before finding a spot on her neck to kiss repeatedly.

;;MIKAH  â€œDrake!”

::DRAKE  â€œMm..what, babe?”

She gives him a look through the mirror, one he reciprocates toward her.  He grins before he swats her butt playfully.

;;MIKAH  â€œWe just got done doing that and while I’d love to spend all day doing that, we promised Leighton we’d pick her up from school then take her shopping.”

Drake gives her a look in the mirror, raising an eyebrow at her.

;;MIKAH  â€œOkay, I promised her we’d do that.  We are missing Easter, you know.  And this was the only way that I could think to make it up to her.”

Drake grins at her and swats her butt again before moving to style his hair.  She watches him before shaking her head as she finishes her make up.  Drake winks at her as he finishes up as well.

;;MIKAH  â€œLet’s go pick up, Leighton babes.”

He nods his head before grabbing his wife’s hand.  She smiles at him before they walk out of the bathroom, Drake only stopping to grab his car keys and wallet from the top of the dresser.  Their lives as husband and wife was pretty simple despite what a lot of people probably thought about them.

::DRAKE  â€œShe’s lucky that she’s a cute kid.”

He winks at Mikah and Mikah just rolls her eyes at her husband as they walk out of the house and into the garage to get in Drake’s car.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re lucky you’re cute.”

She makes a face at him before buckling her seatbelt after she was safely in the car.  He chuckles to himself as he gets behind the wheel and puts his own seatbelt on before starting the car up.  He presses the garage door opener before slowly backing out of the garage.  He sees Mikah watching him and he sends a wink in her direction before he pulls out onto the street to drive to Leighton’s school.  He reaches over and grabs her hand with one of his and she laces her fingers with his.

::DRAKE  â€œLove you.”

She wrinkles her nose and makes a face at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œLove you too.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "JUST A QUICKIE."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah was at the arena, researching the place for her match on Sunday against Twisted Sister.  She had sat out where the ring was going to be and watched as some of the set up guys worked to get everything in order but she sat far back where nobody would be able to see her and nobody would be able to recognize her.  But now she found herself wandering through the halls, sporting her favorite Drake Green t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.  She wasn’t dressed to the nines but was rather casual.  She almost always chose to sport her Drake Green shirt if she was just going to wear a t-shirt and partially because she wanted people to remember that Drake was hers by marriage.  She stops when she sees Pussy Willow and the film crew at the end of the hallway and she groans, audibly and stops as Pussy Willow moves toward her.

;;MIKAH  â€œI am going to need a restraining order against you.”

The blonde interviewer looks confused for a moment before plastering a way too cheerful smile on her face.

►◄PUSSY WILLOW  â€œMikah, can I please ask you a couple of questions?”

Mikah feels like hitting her head on the wall but knows that she has to try to be polite.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou get two questions, Pusscakes.  Do you think you can get whatever it is you need done within the limitations of TWO questions?”

The interviewer simply nods her head eagerly before she adjusts her too small top and then plasters on another fake smile.

►◄PUSSY WILLOW  â€œMikah, on Sunday you have a match against Twisted Sister...how do you think you will do against her?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the interviewer and shakes her head in slight annoyance.

;;MIKAH “How do you think I’ll do?  What kind of questions is that Pusscakes?  It’s a HORRIBLE question and I think you should really think about what question you’re going to ask me next because it’s going to be the last question you ask of the night.  So, how do I think I’ll do?  I think I’ll be just fine.  Sure, Twisted Sister has gone of the deep end and doesn’t really know her left from her right but that doesn’t mean that I’m scared of her.”

She crosses her arms over her chest in a conceited manner before looking over at PussyWillow with a smirk on her pretty face.

►◄PUSSY WILLOW  â€œIf Twisted Sister plans to bring anything crazy to the match, how will you react?”

Mikah rolls her eyes at Pussy Willow’s questions.

;;MIKAH  â€œI swear you don’t have a brain, pusscakes.  I’d react just how anybody else would; I’d get the hell out of the ring after I win to make sure that the lady that has no business being in a ring doesn’t have the chance to do anything to me.  I’m not stupid, Pusscakes.  I’m not about to let myself be put in danger because Mark Ward thinks he can book me in whatever match he wants to.  I’m not going to back down from a fight because my opponent deserves to be locked away in an insane asylum.  I’m going to beat Twisted Sister on Sunday and then I’m going to stay backstage away from most people.  Now move out of my way, I have a husband to go find.”

The blonde bombshell pushes past the interviewer and walks down the hallway, flicking her platinum locks over her shoulder as she does so, finished with the interview.