Author Topic: The Remi Show  (Read 315 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
The Remi Show
« on: April 07, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »
 WARNING: FIRST SCENE MAY NOT BE EASY TO READ FOR ALL READERS.
<Center>\'user
<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
OFF••CAMERA
NOVEMBER 2010.
Remi sat in the waiting room of a Planned Parenthood all alone and almost in tears.  She didn’t know what else to do and she was embarrassed and ashamed that she was even there.  She was only thirteen years old and was there for a reason she couldn’t even admit to herself out loud.  She looked down at her lap, refusing to meet anybody else’s judging eyes; they hadn’t known her situation or why she was there but she felt that she had a sign on her back that said exactly what she was doing there.

“Miss Grayson?”||Nurse

Remi’s head popped up as somebody said her last name and she nodded her head before she stood up, fixing her shorts.  It was November but Hawaii was almost continuously warm.  She looked back down at the ground as she walked toward the nurse as a single tear slips down her cheek.  She didn’t have any other choice; this was the only choice for her.

”Please step on the scale.”||Nurse

Remi nodded her head and did as the nurse said, not talking or making any sounds.  She had wanted Eden to be here with her so badly but she couldn’t bring herself to tell her sister what had happened.  The nurse writes some things down on her chart before handing Remi a hospital type gown before leading her to a room.

”Change into this please and remove your underwear.  Knock on the door twice when you’re done, please.”||Nurse

Remi nodded her head as she had done her best not to cry.  The nurse had seemed so cold-hearted and robotic but there wasn’t much Remi could do about it.  The nurse left the room, leaving the young thirteen year old to undress and re-dress in the gown.  She made sure that she folded her shorts with her underwear hidden on the inside before she knocks twice on the door.  The nurse walked back in and gave Remi a not-so-friendly smile but one that seemed more forced as she had Remi lay on the exam table.

”Are you sure about this dear?  There’s still time to change your mind...do you want to see your baby?”||Nurse

The tears and sobs had finally hit her and she shook her head no.  She just wanted the whole procedure done and over with so that she could leave and go back home to cry in her room.

”No.  I can’t keep it and I don’t want to see it.”//REMI

The nurse pursed her lips but nodded her head, not pushing the matter anymore.

”Okay.  The doctor will be in soon.”Nurse

Remi just barely nodded her head and wiped her tears away from her face.  She only cried when her father wasn’t around because her tears only infuriated him more and he did worse things then.  She lied there, staring up at the ceiling and tried not to think about how the world wasn’t fair and that the things that happened to her on a daily basis weren’t fair.  She didn’t care that life wasn’t fair; she was only thirteen years old and shouldn’t have to endure this alone.  She jumped when the doctor walked in, ready to do the procedure.

”Okay.  Let’s get started.”||DOCTOR

She just nodded her head as they prepared her for the abortion.  She tried not to think that this wasn’t supposed to be her life because she didn’t support abortion.  But she couldn’t have her father’s baby, it just wasn’t right.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Remi laid in her bed, still crying and sore from the procedure, thankful that her father was out for the night.  She wanted to do nothing but stare at the ceiling and cry, thinking about the baby she had just aborted.  She jumped when her bedroom door opened and her blonde older sister walked into her bedroom.

“Time to wake up, Remington!  Wait...what’s wrong?”\\EDEN

Remi looked at her older sister and forced a smile.  She couldn’t tell Eden what was wrong because Eden would do something that would just make her life more miserable than it already was.  Plus, what were the police going to do?  Her father had them in his back pocket.

”Cramps, Edie.  I have really bad cramps.  I don’t want to do anything, okay?  I just wanna lay here and stare at the ceiling.”//REMI

Eden nodded her head before she turned the light back off and walked over to Remi’s bed and climbed in next to her.  Remi let her sister lay next to her as they laid there, Remi shedded a few tears here and there but she was silent.  She knew that her sister hadn’t a clue what she had done but she still felt guilty along with the ashamed and embarrassed feeling that she was still reeling from.

”I love you, Rem.  You know that, right?”\\EDEN

Remi looked over at her sister and nodded her head.

”I know, Edie.  I love you too.”//REMI

Eden wrapped her arms around her little sister and hugged her close.  Eden had wanted to save Remi from their father but she didn’t know how she could.  Remi wanted to tell Eden so much more of what was going on but she knew that in the long run, it’d just make things worse for her.  She was thankful that it was Eden’s week to stay at the house; that meant that her father wouldn’t touch her or force himself on her for a full seven days and she found solace in that thought.

PRESENT DAY.

Remi looks at her sister as she runs about the house, trying to get things back into order.  Remi sits on the couch with Dash asleep on her lap, thinking about what had happened to her seven years ago.  She knew that she could’ve told Eden and probably should have but when you’re thirteen years and terrified of your father, what more can you do?

”You could help, Rem.”\\EDEN

”I could but Dash is sleeping, Edes.  And it would be just so terribly rude of me to move from this spot.”//REMI

Eden rolled her eyes at her sister as she continued to walk about the house, tidying it up before walking over and sittign down next to Remi, a concerned look in her eyes.  She places her hand on Remi’s arm and Remi glances up at her sister.

”Are you okay?  You’ve been off since that one night that Ryan was over and you two--well, three fell asleep on the couch.”\\EDEN

Eden hadn’t known that Remi had opened up to Ryan in a huge way, more than what she wanted to but she felt that it was good in the long run.  Or she thought.  She hadn’t talked to Ryan in a few days and she was maybe starting to feel a little panicky.  Remi shrugs her shoulders at her older sister.

”I’m just peachy, Edie.”//REMI

She plants a fake smile on her face before leaning back against the back of the couch and blows out a breath of air between her lips.  Eden rolls her eyes.

“Of course you are, Remi.  Why would I expect you to open up to me about anything?  I’m just your sister.”\\EDEN

Remi rolls her eyes at her sister’s over dramaticness.  She scratches Dash behind the ears as she tries to fight the urge to go find her dealer.

“You’re such a drama queen, Eden.  Jealous that I told Ryan a little bit about myself?”//REMI

She knew better than to poke the bear but she just couldn’t help it; not today anyways.  She was bored and needed something to do and if bugging her sister was going to entertain her, she was damn well going to do it.

”Maybe I am, Remington.  I’ve known you my entire life and I’ve been through some of the worst stuff with you.  I was the one that walked into that kitchen to see you in a pool of your own blood and I saved your life.  But you still shut me out, Remi.”\\EDEN

Remi knew that she shut her sister out; it was a defense mechanism she developed at a young age.  She wanted to just have fun when her sister was home with her and not worry about the trauma that she herself was going through.  It just got harder and harder to let her sister in.

“Edie, I love you.  You’re my sister.  But you don’t need to know everything I’m thinking or if I’m in a dark place.”//REMI

Eden grabs Remi’s arm and points to the new track marks.

”You’re using more and more now, Remi.  What happens when SCW has a random drug test and you fail it and get suspended?  What’s going to happen then?  Maybe instead of turning to drugs, you should turn to the people you care about and voice your concerns.”\\EDEN

Remi glares at her sister and rips her arm away from her sister’s grasp.

“I can do what I want, Eden.  I’m twenty years old and I’ve been an adult for two years now and can make my own choices.  I don’t have to run them by you.”//REMI

There was a brief moment where Eden had a hurt look on her face but she quickly wiped it away.

“I don’t want to come home one day to find you dead on the couch from an overdose, Remington!  You’re my baby sister and I love you!  I want to take care of you!”\\EDEN

Remi bitterly laughs in her sister’s face before rolling her eyes.

“You want to take care of me now, Edie?  Where were you SEVEN years ago when I was crying in an examination room at a Planned Parenthood?  Where were you when our father was raping me every other night because he couldn’t find a prostitute to bring home?  Where were you then?  Huh?!”//REMI

She stands up, forgetting that Dash was on her lap, causing the puppy to fall to the ground and then yelp.  She sighs before picking him up and grabbing his leash before storming out of the house, leaving her sister to sit there in shock after learning what had happened to Remi on an almost nightly occasion.

“Remi, don’t leave...come back.”\\EDEN

Eden had tears on her cheeks as she got up to follow her sister, but Remi wasn’t stopping as she hooked the leash to Dash’s collar.

“Remington Emilie!”\\EDEN

Her sister was shouting at her back, trying to get her to return to the house but she was too angry and too upset to return.  She hadn’t meant to blame her sister for what their father had done to her but she was just so angry and in that dark place.

“Don’t worry buddy.  We’ll go for a long walk and then apologize to your Aunt Edie, okay?”//REMI

She talked to the puppy as if it was a baby or a toddler instead of a puppy but it somehow relaxed her.  She wipes her tears away as she begins to walk, choosing to ignore her phone as it went off in her shorts’ pocket.

ON••CAMERA

Remi sat behind a desk that looked as if it was on a set of a newsroom.  In front of her on the desk lay some papers and her hands were folded over them.  On her face there were black framed fake glasses.  Her now brown hair lay down around her shoulders, straight as she looks to the camera man.  He nods his head to let Remi know that he was ready to film.

“Good evening, Detroit!  Tonight on The Remi Show, we will be talking about a lot of things.  But first, let’s talk about the Blast From the Past tournament!”//REMI

Remi straightens herself out a bit.

“Last week was the first week of the Blast From the Past tournament.  We saw Belinda Warwick and Matheson versus Lord Raab and Evie Baang.  We saw the team of Lord Raab and Evie Baang take the win.  That was the first Blast From the Past tournament match.  The next match of the tournament, we saw Max Burke and Mercedes Vargas versus James Tuscini and Trish Newborn.  And I’ll let you think about who you think was the winner of that match.”//REMI

Remi winks at the camera before tucking her hair behind her ears.

“And then the third match of the tournament last week we saw Dax Beckett and Amy Marshall versus Kate Steele and Joshua Acquin.  And it’s obvious that Amy Marshall adn Dax Beckett won with how much he’s ran his mouth on Twitter.”//REMI

Remi rolls her blue eyes as she leans back, tilting in the office style chair.

“This week marks the second week of the tournament and there are several big matches on the card.  But of course, most people are focused on the Blast From the Past tournament and they should be.  After this tournament is over, the winners both get a title shot at a championship of their choosing.  And it’d be interesting to see who chooses which championship.”//REMI

A smirk flashes onto her face.

“Melody Grace could see any number of the Bombshells try to go after her championship.  Or Mikah.  Maybe the winner wants a shot at the Internett Bombshell Championship.  Or perhaps somebody would want to go after the Bombshell Roulette title.  There are a lot of possibilities.”//REMI

Remi taps her finger to her chin a few times.

“On Sunday’s episode of Climax Control, the first match of the Blast From the Past tournament, we will see Dmitri and Orchid versus Dark Defender and Gothika.  Now let’s see, who do we think is going to win?  If I had to put money on it, I’m going to pick Dmitri and Orchid.  Only because.”//REMI

She smiles before looking around.

“The second match of the night in the Blast From the Past tournament, is Ivan Durrell and Amanda Cortez versus Jeremiah Hardin and Brandi Shotze.  Now, I don’t know any of these people but I do know that Amanda Cortez appears to be an attention whore on Twitter with all those ridiculous photos she posts.  Also, I’m picking Jeremiah Hardin and Brandi Shotze just because.”//REMI

A shrug of her shoulders is seen as she leans forward a bit, trying to get comfortable.

“The third match in the Blast From the Past tournament we see Misty Waters and Brother Grimm versus Kris Halc and Polly Playtime.  Now, from what I understand Misty is just coming out of retirement for this tournament and appears to be very skeptical of teaming with Brother Grimm.  I’m not really sure what that’s about but I do know that Polly Playtime is looking to get a win under her belt after she lost the Bombshell Internet championship to the new current Bombshell Internet Champion and the longest reigning former World Bombshell Champion, Mikah.  So, I’m going to pick Kris Halc and Polly Playtime for this match.”//REMI

She grins as she plays with her hair for a minute, examining the ends as if there was something wrong with them.

“There are a LOT of Blast From the Past tournament matches on this show!  Because the fourth match of the tournament, we see Xander Bishop and Chelsea Payne versus Nicholas Blair and Jessie Salco.  Now, Xander has been in a touch of hot water with some of the things he spouts off about on Twitter and most people are wanting to see him leave the tournament to ‘knock’ him down a peg or something but I don’t think I can pick Nicholas Blair and Jessie Salco to win, no matter how much I dislike Xander Bishop’s personality.  So, my money would go on Xander Bishop and Chelsea Payne.  Hopefully the tournament goes fast so she can get away from her partner’s bad rep.”//REMI

She didn’t know too much about any of these people, having been in her own little bubble as of lately.

“And in the fifth and final Blast From the Plast match on the card we see Ben Jordan and Samantha Marlowe versus Jordan Williams and myself.  Now, had Ben and Sam been booked against anybody else, they would have been my go-to pick to win the entire tournament.  There’s just something about Ben Jordan that makes me want to blush and pick him to win everything.  But that discussion is for another day, perhaps.”//REMI

She winks again at the camera.

“I’ve never been apart of this tournament and between my own life and SCW, I haven’t been very present as of late in the mind department.  Some things have happened and well, I’ve just been wrapped up in my own world and it’s cost me and my sister, Eden so much as of late.  But this tournament...this is going to be the thing that turns my career around.  I’m hoping that I can somehow team with a guy that I’ve never met or seen before to pick up the win.”//REMI

She makes an uneasy face to match what she’s feeling before relaxing.

“Ben Jordan and Sam Marlowe know each other very well outside the ring.  Some would say they’re almost like best friends.  Others like to wonder if they’ve ever been more.  And I know that they’re going to do well in the match and in this tournament or up until now.  Although, they do work well together and that will be an advantage that they have over Jordan and myself, I’m hoping that Jordan and myself have the element of surprise on our side.”//REMI

She smiles, a hopeful look appearing in her blue eyes.

“Jordan and I know nothing about each other except for the fact that we’re teaming together on Sunday. Taking on the team of Samantha Marlowe and Ben Jordan.  A team that works like a well oiled machine and will most likely have no snags in how they work together.  Jordan and I may have a few hiccups in our little duo but I’m sure that he and I can work together to somehow pick up the win.”//REMI

She bites her bottom lip, thinking about the match and the possibilities.

“It’s going to be a great challenge; one that I hope Jordan and I can overcome because if we can beat Ben Jordan and Samantha Marlowe, who can touch us?”//REMI

She holds her hands out, palms up in a pose.

“Sam and Ben are both good people.  Both wholesome people that don’t do anything wrong and usually stick to the rules, trying not to step on anybody’s toes.  They’re the golden kids backstage, so to speak.  I’m more a little rough around the edges and that doesn’t exactly mean that I don’t know how to follow the rules.  It can mean that I don’t necessarily like to follow them however.”//REMI

A mischievous look passes through her eyes.

“You know it’s been a real treat talking to you guys and this Sunday will be here before we all know it.  There’s not much left to say other than this: Only one team can win and I know that both teams are going to try like hell to win… ”//REMI

She pauses for a moment.

“But it’s not going to be an easy task for anybody to win.  It’s going to be hard and we’re going to have to give it our all.  There’s going to be heartbreak at the end of the match for one team and a celebration for the other because after all, everybody in the tournament wants the prize at the end of the road.  But only two people can have that prize, one team.  And it’s going to be an interesting show…”//REMI

She stands up and fixes her suit jacket before taking it off and tossing it on the table, revealing a lacey purple bra.

“And I can’t wait to be apart of the show.  Thank you for tuning into The Remi Show.  Goodnight everybody. ”//REMI