« on: March 03, 2017, 03:39:33 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> ”SHAKE IT OFF."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah collapses on the bed that she shares with her husband, Drake.  Drake looks at his wife before looking at the dirty pile of clothes that she had just deposited on the floor instead of taking them down to the laundry room to be washed.  He watches her for a moment before clearing his throat.  She glances at him then at the pile of dirty laundry and then back at her husband.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhat?”

Drake sighs and sits down on the edge of the bed, next to his wife, giving her a look.

::DRAKE  â€œAre you just going to lay there and do nothing?!”

She nods her head as she moves a bit, trying to get more comfortable on the shared bed.  Drake raises an eyebrow at her.

::DRAKE  â€œYou know, there are things that we could be doing…Like, laundry, training, re-packing….”

;;MIKAH  â€œI really just want to take a nap, babe.  That flight sucked so bad.”

Drake chuckles before sighing and lying down next to her on the bed.  She looks at him as she moves to lie on her stomach.  He looks at her, turning his head to the side to do so as he lies on his back.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’ve been thinking…”

Drake raises an eyebrow at his wife.

::DRAKE  â€œCareful, wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

She scowls at him before sticking her tongue out at him in a childish manner.  He just grins at her and she shakes her head.

;;MIKAH  â€œThings are pretty different between us now, aren’t they?”

He makes a face before nodding his head.

;;MIKAH  â€œA year ago or so, we just started dating or whatever you really want to call it.  A year and a half or so ago, we couldn’t stand one another and yet, here we are happily married and living together in unison.  And we haven’t even came close to killing one another.”

He grins at her and leans over and kisses her quickly before he stands up to go do something, clearly not okay with just laying there for a while.

::DRAKE  â€œI’d nap with you, but there’s a lot to do and there’s not enough hours in the day to get them all done.”

She just shrugs as she pulls the covers over her slender body to warm herself up.  Drake chuckles a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œOkay, you have fun with that.  I’m going to take a loooong nap.”

He shakes his head as he walks away from the room, leaving Mikah to take her nap.  She snuggles into the pillows on the bed so she could take her nap, letting her body succumb to the jetlag from the flight.

<----DREAM DREAM DREAM---->

The room was small and looked crowded to Mikah's eyes as she stood in front of the bookshelf, looking at all the books her psychologist had.  She had been seeing this psychologist for nearly a month and they had yet to get anywhere in Mikah's issues.  And issues was an understatement when it came to Mikah.  She had a lot of issues that hid under the surface of her pretty face and her hot body.  But she chose not to acknowledge those problems but she felt as though she was forced to see this psychologist but maybe it was just her need to keep her alters hidden in her mind, where they couldn't take control of her anymore.

Mikah walked around the room and she could feel her psychologist's eyes on her as she moved but she didn't care.  She didn't want to spill her innermost secrets to him and tell him all about the fears she had about her alters taking over again.  So she wasted her precious money that she had been pouring into these sessions and all she talked about was her job, Othniel, her daughter, and her material possessions.  And it surprised her that he had been so patient with her but she knew he was thinking that one day, she would break down and talk about all the issues she has psychologically.  But Mikah wasn't sure that she wanted to talk about her issues.

She finally took a seat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other before digging into her purse and finding her nail file.  It had been awhile since she had gone to the salon to get her nails done so in the meantime, she busied herself in making sure she had them filed perfectly and painted flawlessly.  And if it helped her distract herself from her psychologist, she sure as hell was going to do it.  She began to file her nails, working on one at a time then taking the few seconds it took to examine one before moving onto another.  She only looked up at her psychologist when he cleared his throat or made some sort of disapproving noise.

;;MIKAH  "You don't have to make those noises, Ethan; I'm not going to talk to you.”

She glanced back at her fingernails.

;;MIKAH  â€œ"I am only here so that Dyna, Natalie, and Hayley see that I'm not going to let them take control of my life ever again."

Her psychologist looked over at her, his eyes glued on her for the moment.

♂♂ETHAN  "Mikah, we've been over this; in order to keep control of your own mind and body, you have to talk about it.  And continue to work through the issues.”

He had been bouncing his leg almost as if he was being impatient with her or maybe even annoyed, she hadn’t been sure at the time.

♂♂ETHAN  â€œYou're never going to stay in control if you just sit there, filing away at your nails.  Natalie or Dyna will take control once again and then it will be even harder for them to let go of the grasp they usually hold onto to keep in control."

She barely heard him but that's because she didn't care to listen to what he had to say.  In her mind, he was useless but he was good enough to sit there and let her pretend she was getting some therapy.  She would rather be shopping and using that sort of therapy to make her feel better.  She didn't hate Ethan but she still found him rather annoying when he would open his mouth and talk.  She didn't want to hear that Dyna or Natalie could take control of her again, she didn't want to face that reality so she pushed it to the back of her mind and pretended that she never heard him when he would mention such things.

♂♂ETHAN  "Mikah, tell me more about your job and your position in the company you're currently working for.”

He had been trying to persuade her to open up to him.

♂♂ETHAN  "Tell me about your co-workers, friends, anything you want.  Let me get a feel on your environment on a daily basis."

Mikah looked over at Ethan and cocked her head to the side for a moment, wondering what he could possibly be up to with that question.  She had loved being apart of the IRX and had loved it since she decided to sign with them when it reopened for the second time on the Aimoo network.  She of course hadn't been competing but that didn't stop her from being used on television and getting her much needed attention either.  She worked with Decaine for months, being his little assistant and doing as she was told, in hopes that he would see her differently than he viewed the vixens the time before.  

She wasn't going to give Decaine any reason to doubt her or question whether or not she was going to show up or just leave on a drop of a dime.  She wanted to prove to him that she was going to stick around for good and not disappear like a floozy.  Although, most other girls just categorized her in the floozy or the dumb blonde category and left it at that.  Or better, in the whore category, that one amused Mikah most.  Not that it bugged her when she was in character because well, let's face it...she fits that to a tee but when other divas/vixens bring up her personal life, and who's she's sleeping with in her own time, that's when it bugs her.

In her own time, she liked to do whatever made her happy and kept her busy so that her mind wouldn't take over her life.  And when she wasn't spending her time with her daughter, she was out and about, usually with one male or another male, depending on who was free and who was able to get away from their everyday life.  The family stuff that Mikah's talked about before in character, that's not fake or lies, it's the truth.  She doesn't speak to her parents or her brother Mitchell or her fraternal twin sister, MiKayla.  She keeps her life separate from theirs and that's one of the many issues that lies beneath the surface of Mikah's exterior.

;;MIKAH  â€œMy job?  My position in the IRX?”

She had moved her eyes over to him, looking him over.

;;MIKAH  "Ethan, we've been over this, sweetheart.  I'm Othniel's bitch, his property or whatever he calls it.  And that's satisfying for me because I get used on television but things are about to change because I have a match against Julia Davis that will only air on IRX.com.  So, my position?  It's only getting better although, I did have it good when I was Decaine's assistant, I suppose but that was like waiting for the rain to fall."

Mikah turned her attention back down to her nails and began to file away at them once again.  She once again paid no attention to the man sitting in front of her.  But then again, he wasn't showing her an ounce of attention other than trying to pry his way into her thoughts and to her, that wasn't the attention she wanted from anybody.  She wouldn't mind if he just talked about what she wanted to do for the day and how the weather was, things that didn't actually matter but that wasn't his job description.  He was supposed to listen to her thoughts and her fears and anything else that she wanted to share but let's face it, she wasn't putting much on the table so he had to pry.

♂♂ETHAN  â€œWhat do you mean it was like waiting for the rain to fall?”

Mikah had let out an irritated sigh before her bluish gray eyes flickered over to him, looking him over from head to toe.  He wasn't bad looking at all but he was off limits because he was her psychologist and he'd made it clear to her before that there was a line they weren't going to cross.  Mikah thought he was boring and stuck to the rules too much and Ethan thought she was a basket case full of issues that had daddy issues and slept with anybody that looked her way twice.  But anybody that knew anything about Mikah, knew she had issues.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, it took him how many months to actually give the vixens a chance?”

She held an ‘I told you so’ sort of look on her face as she looked over at Ethan.

;;MIKAH  "But I understand for the first few months why there wasn't a vixens division, because I was the only vixen in the company.  And I can't wrestle myself, that'd be dumb but after awhile, girls started to sign with the IRX and there could have been one or two matches here or there to keep me busy but no, that didn't even happen.  So I jumped at the chance to be on Othniel's side; I opted to be his bitch rather than to be Decaine's assistant.  And I'm happy to be on Othniel's side because he's talented and he's amazing.  Not to mention adorable but of course, I knew that all along."

She was smug about the manner; having always stated she saw something in Othniel back in PWT before she had even been in Natural Selection.  Back when she just liked to sit in the back and stare at Jacob Mitchell and Christian Othniel when they walked by her if on the off chance they did walk by her.  She thought Jacob was super attractive and in character, she always stated how she wanted to jump his bones and how much she wanted to bang him but she understood that he had his morals and he had a wife and family.  But she kept the facade up, and pretended not to care that he had a wife and a child to attend to, it was much easier that way.  And it got under one of her opponents' skin or so it seemed.

Mikah preferred to stay in character more than she preferred to be herself because she didn't know who she wanted to be.  And she definitely didn't want people to see the vulnerable side of her, which she definitely had.  Nobody knew that when she didn't have her guard up or when she didn't stay in character around certain people, she kept to herself and her daughter, choosing to entertain them rather than stir up a bunch of shit that didn't really matter.  The only person that had got to see that side of her was Christopher Burden but Mikah had managed to screw that up.  Not really Mikah but one of Mikah's alter egos pushed him out of the picture almost as fast as he came into the picture.  Mikah didn't want to show real emotion because she didn't want to get hurt or take a chance to get emotionally involved into something that could end so quickly.  

But now, now she didn't want to keep up the act because it took so much out of her.  She only wanted to remain in character when she had to be and then be herself when she wasn't around the cameras of the IRX.  She didn't care anymore if people thought she was a whore when the cameras weren't rolling because she wasn't.  But she couldn't seem to find herself in a stable relationship that would last.  Not that she should ever get married because that had happened once before, back when she was always a drunken mess and didn't have to worry about her daughter.  But now she does handle the responsibilities of being a parent.  A parent to a little girl who's going to be six in two weeks time.

♂♂ETHAN   "Tell me more about this match, Mikah, the one you have that's only going to be aired on IRX.com.”

Mikah scoffed again and flicked her blonde locks over her shoulder before she had checked out her nails and then placing the file back into her purse.  She looked around the little room as she thought about what Ethan had asked and what he wanted to know.  It wasn't rocket science, or at least it wasn't to her but she didn't know if he knew anything about wrestling or if he just wanted her to be social.  Mikah sucked in a deep breath, wasting more time but she didn't care; she was paying for the session out of her own pocket, Decaine or nobody else was.  But then again, they weren't forcing her to be here so obviously nobody else would pay for it.

;;MIKAH   "It's a simple concept, Ethan, it really is. It's not rocket science and even a moron could understand it.  Or as Tani Lyons likes to say, 'a blonde bimbo.'  Yeah, she likes to call me a blonde bimbo but whatever, she's not my opponent on Exhibition or whatever this is going to be on.  But yeah, maybe I am a blonde bimbo but has she ever stopped to think it's just an act?  I wonder how much Julia Davis pays attention to Tani Lyons?  Because if so, I can already see her logic.  And what she's going to say.  However, if she pays no attention to Tani, then I have no clue what she has in store for me.  She might not even call me a whore like Tani likes to do in about a million different words and in a million different ways.  She could say something quite the opposite."

Mikah paused and let her words linger in the air surrounding herself and Ethan.  It was more for the fact she was thinking about what she said, her mind clearer than it ever had been before.  She didn't have Dyna or Natalie or Hayley pestering her about stupid things.

;;MIKAH  "And I hope she does say things that don't revolve around the word whore because this isn't high school and that word doesn't need to be thrown around anymore.  But on the off chance that Julia Davis does happen to call me a whore?  Well, so be it.  I'll just have to be the whore that everybody expects me to be but I'll have to be the whore that can kick her ass in the ring.  I might not have the steadiest track record with men but I do have a good track record when it comes to wrestling.  Isn't it cute how I get put in the first vixen's match since the company reopened, Ethan?  And Tani didn't?  Hell, she was even here before Julia Davis was but still didn't get put in a match.  I'm glad because I sure as like Julia more than I like Tani.  But this isn't about liking either of them, it's about showing Decaine that there could be a vixen's division and it could be successful.  If given the chance, that is."

Mikah let her eyes flicker over to Ethan for a moment as a smile graced her face.  It was a genuine smile and not one of her clever smirks that seemed to cross her face all the time.

♂♂ETHAN   "Does that make you happy?  Will that help you keep control if there is a vixens division in the IRX?"

Mikah shot him a dirty look, she knew what he wanted to know because she wasn't stupid and he didn't perceive her to be.  But he had wanted to get an answer out of her about what she thinks will help her maintain control of her mind and keep everything together.  But that was going to be hard because Ethan didn't know how the personalities developed.  He didn't know what tragic event happened to Mikah to make her mind split itself into different personalities.

;;Miakh  "Fine, you want to talk about the people I used to have in my head Ethan?"

She looked at Ethan, a glare on her face as he sat there, quietly judging her.

;;MIKAH  "Fine, we'll talk about it.  We'll talk about how for months I had these pestering girls inside my brain, trying to tell me what to do and how to think.  Or better yet, Dyna kept telling me what to eat and then when to throw it up.  You don't think I know that people know I'm bulimic, Ethan?  I don't exactly hide the fact that I throw up everything I eat.  But it's not like I shout it to the world either.  Being 105 pounds doesn't exactly scream healthy, now does it?  But that's fine, let's let Julia use that against me too.  Let's let her go on about how I'm bulimic and how I'm too 'thin' to be a vixen or whatever.  Oh and then Natalie?  She was too busy trying to keep Dyna in line to even help me get a grip on my reality; she was too busy trying to be the boss.  But she forgot about me in order to try to keep Dyna in line.  Oh and let's not forget about Hayley!  She's the one that nobody ever saw because she's a sixteen year old girl who wants to have sex.  All.  The.  Time.  People can call me a whore all they want and they can call me a basket case all they want because I don't fucking care anymore."

<----END OF DREAM SEQUENCE.---->

She opens her eyes with a start and blinks them a few times as she replays the dream in her mind.  Christian Othniel had been playing hard in her mind and it was only fitting that she’d dream about a psychologist appointment she’d had a few years back, when she was always around Othniel.  But she couldn’t handle it at the moment and she stands up, fixing herself and grabbing her tennis shoes.  She slips them on, trying to distract her mind.

She jogs downstairs and almost runs smack dab into her husband’s chest.

::DRAKE  â€œWhoa.  Where ya going babe?”

He raises an eyebrow at her.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to go for a quick run.  Before Leighton gets home from school.  I’ll be back in an hour or less, promise.”

She leans up and pecks his lips with a kiss before moving around him and waling with a quickened pace to the door.  She glances over her shoulder at him and flashes him a reassured smile before she disappears out the door, ready to run and ready to push the dream far, far from her head.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "ALL THE RIGHT PLACES."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah rolls her eyes and stomps her foot as she glares at her assigned bodyguard, Brody.  He gives her a look, clearly not caring about her newfound attitude.  She had been semi-nice to him lately and he had hoped it would go better this go round but it was proving to be very difficult.  She crosses her arms over her chest as she stares at him but he doesn’t budge.  She had been trying to get him to agree to stay home so she could do her own little thing for Climax Control.  But he wasn’t having it.

↕↕BRODY  â€œNo, Ms. Mikah.  I am your bodyguard.  I am to go everywhere that you go.  And that includes going with you to do these things you do for SCW.”

She sticks her tongue out at him in a childish manner.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to have a camera man with me this time!  He can so kick Cameron’s ass!”

↕↕BRODY  â€œStill going with you.”

She makes a face before turning to look at her husband, who was trying his best to keep a straight face.  He had his own thing to do for Climax Control and couldn’t be doing whatever it was that Mikah was going to be doing.

;;MIKAH  â€œDon’t you laugh, Drake Green!  This is your fault!  I don’t even think I need a bodyguard anymore.”

Drake sighs and walks over to his wife and gives her a hug before kissing the top of her head.  SHe looks at him and makes a face.

::DRAKE “Brody is going with you.  I’d rather you be safe than sorry.”

She pouts but the fight is gone from her eyes as her husband tells her that Brody has to go with them.  She sighs and leans up and kisses her husband quickly on the lips before shooting Brody a look.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, let’s go!  I don’t got time to waste on sitting around here.”

Brody shakes his head before following the petite woman out of the house she lived in with her husband.  She marches out to the limo where Alphonso was waiting for her.  He cracks her a smile as he sees Brody following her.

Ï„Ï„ALPHONSO  â€œGood morning, Ms. Mikah.”

;;MIKAH  â€œGood morning, Alphonso.  Brody here will be sitting up front with you because I don’t want to look at him right now.”

The limo driver gives Mikah a look before chuckling as he looks at Brody, who looks not too happy about having to sit in the front with Alphonso.  Mikah flashes him a smile as she gets in the back of the limo.

↕↕BRODY  â€œShe is such a joy to work for.”

Ï„Ï„ALPHONSO  â€œShe likes me, bro.”

He claps the man on the back before going to get in the driver’s seat as Brody gets in the front seat of the limo.  Mikah already has the divider window up, giving herself some personal space.  Brody takes a deep breath as he puts his seatbelt on.

↕↕BRODY  â€œThis should be fun.”

AN HOUR LATER

The scene opens up to be zoomed in on the numbers two and zero with a dash in between them.  The numbers were in a bright turquoise color and outlined in black to be visible.  The camera zooms out to see Mikah standing there, a smirk on her pretty face and the numbers having been written on a card that she was holding.

;;MIKAH  â€œTwo and zero.”

She pauses to look down at the numbers she had on the card before looking up to look at the camera, a smirk playing on her pretty face.  She was sporting her MIKS shirt that she’d cut off to show her flat, toned stomach.  She’d paired it with a pair of simple skinny jeans that she’d paired with a pair of black stiletto pumps.

;;MIKAH  â€œDoes that ring a bell to anybody?”

She puckers her lips out a bit as she tries to think about what it could possibly mean, pretending that she didn’t actually know what it meant even though she clearly did.

;;MIKAH  â€œThat’s how many times I’ve beaten Raynin in a SCW wrestling ring.  Two times.  She has won zero times against me.  On May 24, 2017, I faced Raynin for the SCW Bombshell Championship, where she went into the match as champion.  Almost everybody that was backstage didn’t believe that I had what it took to beat her but yet at the end of the match, I was the one with my arm raised in the air and then was handed the Bombshell Championship.  And that right there started my long, nine month, record breaking championship reign.”

She smirks as if it was a fond memory.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd then at Into the Void IV: Arabian Fights, I faced Raynin again.  Because that’s when she cashed in her rematch clause for the championship.  But did she get the championship back?”

She acts again as if she was pondering the question before laughing in a cruel manner.

;;MIKAH  â€œOf fucking course not.  Raynin is nothing special in that wrestling ring and there was no reason for me or anybody else to believe that she could take MY championship away from me.  Nobody believed that I was good enough to hold the championship, to be the World Bombshell Champion because they didn’t think that I deserved it.”

She rolls her eyes in disdain.

;;MIKAH  â€œEverybody had this thought that because I was so fresh, and so new to SCW that I didn’t deserve to be the Bombshell Champion.  That I didn’t deserve to headline shows or anything that came with being the Champion.  But yet, I was the only one that didn’t drop the championship for nine months.  Do you think that the World Heavyweight championship was doing as well as the World Bombshell championship?  Of course not.  It was being passed around more than a whore at a whore house.”

She makes a face before taking a deep breath.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut that’s not what this is about, is it Raynin?  It’s not about the fact that you’ve never been able to beat me because I am better than you and almost everybody in the back of the locker room.  It’s about the Bombshell Internet Championship.  The one that Polly Playtime is currently holding for me.”

It might have been a bit presumptuous but she didn’t care.  She always had been that way.

;;MIKAH  â€œIf I was anybody else, I would have said that Polly was holding the championship for either Raynin or myself but I’m not like everybody else.  I’m better and I know it.  That’s the problem with most of those people that linger around backstage in SCW, they try too hard to please somebody or are too busy worrying whether or not they’re good enough to be here.  I want to tell them that they should all just shut the fuck up and believe in themselves but it’d be like talking to a brick wall.”

She rolls her eyes at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œLike with Raynin, I’m not even sure that I know what to think about her because with her being back in SCW, it brings up a whole lot of memories that are happy for me.  The beating her and not letting her get the championship  back is clearly my favorite as I don’t have any other memories with her.”

She shrugs her shoulders before sitting down in the middle of the room, criss cross style.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut this match on Sunday is going to create some new, fresh memories for the both of us.  And I’m going to do whatever I can to make sure that those memories that we create, Ray stay happy for me.  Because you don’t deserve this win.”

She shakes her head no to empasize her words.

;;MIKAH  â€œI personally don’t think you deserved the shot to even be in this little mini tournament that Christian Underwood set up but hey, I’m not the boss.  I’m just Mikah.  But what I can do is beat you and prove to you and everybody else just why I’m the best in that ring.”

She pushes her hair from her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause Raynin, you will never be the best in that ring because you will always, always be second best when it comes to me.”

She smirks arrogantly at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know that you think you have a leg up in this little tournament, Raynin because you and Chelsea Payne were in the first match and you beat her but I have a win in this tournament too.  I also have the fact that I was unbeatable for nine freaking months.  Nobody could touch me in that ring.  Hell, if I had done commentary, I’m sure nobody would have been able to compare to me there either.  But I don’t do those sort of jobs; I’m a wrestler and that’s it.”

She smiles before leaning back just a little bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m the best Bombshell in this company today.  Now, I may or may not be the Bombshell Champion, but I’m the best that there is.  I want you to remember that Raynin.  I want you to remember how much you hated losing to me and how much it still eats at you, eating at your entire core.  But what happens when you realize that you have to face me again for the third time and you’re at the end of your rope?  Are you going to choke again?  Are you going to tap out like you did before?”

She tilts her head to the side, a smirk playing on her face, tugging at the corners of her mouth.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m ready for Sunday to come and for it to be over.  I’m ready to move on and just be done with the match so I can focus on the next task at hand.  I’m ready for Raynin to realize just how much better than her I am.  And how much she’s going to beat herself up because she couldn’t quite do it; she couldn’t get the job done.”

She pouts her lips out a bit before laughing.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to get the job done, that’s all there is.  People may think that I don’t deserve this shot either but my guess is that there’s a lot more people that would rather I win than Raynin because who knows what would happen after I win.  Will she disappear again?  Who knows.”

She lets the shrug roll of her shoulders with ease, a smirk playing on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s nothing personal, Raynin.  It’s just business and I like to win when I finish any sort of business thing I head into.  And you’re just in my way so…”

She hesitates.

;;MIKAH  â€œI guess you’re just going to have to deal with the fact that you’re not as good as I am.  And you’re going to have to deal with the face that you can’t beat me.  Ask Crystal Millar how to deal with that, I’m sure that she’ll tell you how she dealt with it for a year.”

She smirks arrogantly again before looking around before focusing on the camera once more.

;;MIKAH  â€œSunday is approaching quickly.  There will be no more time for talking and it will be time for you and I to step into the ring, Raynin.  And I will be forced to show you just why I was the Bombshell Champion for nine fucking months.  And you’ll remember why you lost the championship when I lock you in my Cupid’s Chokehold.”

She stands up and fixes her shirt.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd you’ll be forced to tap out to give me the win.  I can’t wait, hope you’re ready.”

She pushes her hair away from her face again.

;;MIKAH  â€œSee you on Sunday!”

She blows a kiss to the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”