Author Topic: ∞Recharged  (Read 259 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Recharged
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> ”THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 5
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Drake walks into the living room to see his wife lying on the couch with her legs up on the back of it and her head on a cushion instead of the arm.  He raises an eyebrow at her before looking at the television, seeing a video of people on the television that he didn’t even know.  Men he didn’t know and probably hadn’t even heard of.  He takes a moment before walking over and sitting down beside her, close to her thighs.  He glances at the television, watching what she was watching but not even really knowing what it was.  She glances at him when she feels his hand slide onto her thigh a bit and she smirks at him.

;;MIKAH  â€œI bet you don’t even know what this is, do you?”

He shakes his head at her and looks back at the television.  Of course he didn’t know what it was or why she was on it; it was before she even knew who he was or who anybody in SCW was.  It was back when she ran around with people who actually liked her.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œNope.  Are you even there?”

She laughs and points to the television.  He glances to the television just as Christian Othniel had caught a singapore cane out of nowhere then whacked the other masked guy across the head with it.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œWho are those people?”

;;MIKAH  â€œUm..the bald one is Christian Othniel and the round guy is Talon Decaine Sr. and the other one is Misterio.”

The one that was known as Misterio was seen on the ground.  The fans could be heard chanting, HOLY SHIT on repeat as one of the commentators were screaming out about what just happened.  Decaine dropped the mic and moved to step in front of the fallen man, trying to protect him and he gave Christian Othniel a shove back.  Christian didn’t seem to care and raised his arms in the air, an arrogant look on his face as the fans gave him all the boos they could give.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œStill don’t see what this has to do with you, babe…”

;;MIKAH  â€œShh!”

She pointed to the television a huge grin on her face.  One of the commentators were talking about where the singapore cane had come from until Mikah stood up from the floor, a cocky look on her own face.  She got into the ring and stood next to Othniel.  Decaine’s face had turned a shade of red as Mikah handed Othniel a microphone.  Mikah grabs the remote and turns the TV up so that Christian’s voice could be heard more clearly in the living room.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  â€œYou want a match old man?  That’s fine by me.  Next week, I’ll be happy to take your washed up old self to the school of Hard knocks; THE SAME WAY THAT I WAS TAUGHT IN THIS BUSINESS!”

He had smirked toward the man, the man who was supposed to be more respected than what Christian had been showing him.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  â€œThe only difference is you won’t have Decaine protecting your ass when I put you out!  This...all of this?!   This wouldn’t be  able to have come to without the help of the very talented...very intelligent…”

Mikah watches with eagerness and joy in her eyes and rolls her eyes as the commentator speaks up.

__DANIELS  â€œ...Very slutty.”

The fans at this time were very loudly chanting SHOW US YOUR TITS at the blonde beauty as she stood next to Christian Othniel.

__HAWKINS  â€œI agree with the Faithful!”

Mikah’s face turns a shade of pink as she glances at Drake as he wonders what he thinks about that.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  â€œ..Mikah!  She helped me get here, she sent out the notice that I was NEEDED here.  So because of her, I’m here.  Because she expressed the interest, I’m here.  So, let me return the favor, darling?  How about you give me some sugar?”

He had tapped the side of his face and nodded with a smile.  Mikah watched as she smirked at Othniel and moved closer to him and planted her lips on the side of his face as he pointed to Decaine.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  â€œI think she has something to say about her Assitant position…”

She watched as she leaned over in front of Christian to use the microphone, firing off an evil smirk toward Decaine.

;;MIKAH  â€œI QUIT!”

Mikah pressed the pause button and glanced over at Drake, and he looked at her, really unsure of what to think about what he had just witnessed.  Mikah reaches back and tucks her blonde locks behind her ear but it didn’t really stay since she was still lying down on the couch in such an awkward position.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œThat’s all?”

Mikah raised her eyebrows at him and looked at the television, seeing her smirking face on it as she stood pretty damned close to Christian.  He had been her best friend and while she enjoyed every aspect of the IRX, she loved working with him the most.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere’s more of the show but that’s all I’m doing for this episode of Exhibition.”

She looks at him as she moves more onto her back than her side so she could fully look at her husband.  She didn’t know if he’d understand or not or what he’d think of it.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œNo match?”

She smiles at him and shakes her head no.

;;MIKAH  â€œNo, the IRX wasn’t like that.  There wasn’t a lot of women around so there wasn’t a women’s division and Decaine wouldn’t let me fight with the men, not that I really could have anyways.  But I was usually on the show in some shape or form.  I was the only woman in the IRX for a long time, actually.”

She thinks back and smirks, clearly having liking all the attention it had gotten her.  She may have been changed a little by marrying Drake but she still liked the spotlight and IRX managed to give her some of that.  Granted, she also loved working with Christian Othniel and would have stayed in the IRX forever if it would have lasted.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œSounds weird.”

Mikah scowls a bit at him, not liking the comment.  She didn’t want to argue with him, not after the big blow up after Inception II.  She was not happy with him hanging out with Delia and she hadn’t been afraid to voice her opinion about it either.  But things blew over and she didn’t run as she usually would have.

;;MIKAH  â€œDon’t say that.  It’s weird to you because you’ve always been in promotions where women’s wrestling is prominent.  I loved the IRX, Drake and if it was still around, that is where I’d be hands down, no questions asked.  I love SCW but the IRX is always going to hold a special place in my heart, Drake.  Just like you.”

She smiles at him, the warm look spreading across her face.  It was a much different look than what she’d had on in the show that they’d just watched.  He rubs her leg a little before she sits up and looks over the clean room.   She was surprised by herself; she had adjusted well to living in Oak Brook and found herself enjoying it more than what she ever imagined.

She looks over at her husband, an endearing look on her face before the look turns into playfully naughty look slides over her face.  He watches her, his eyes moving over her body before she straddles his waist, her legs now on either side.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou know....Oak Brook isn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Sure people are a little more nosy around here and you’ve been a bit more forceful with me participating in pictures with the idiots…”

She scowls a bit at the thought.  It was true.  She didn’t like them staring at her husband because he was famous and usually snapped something rude off in their direction in which her husband would apologize by offering them a photo opportunity.  It made Mikah mad sometimes but she still hadn’t learned to be polite when she was with her husband in public.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI knew that you would like it, babe.”

He places his hands on the outside of her thighs as she continues to straddle him on the couch.  Leighton was at school and it was still just before lunch.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou know, you don’t know everything…”

She wrinkles her nose at him before leaning down and placing her lips on his, kissing him.  He responds by sliding his hands up her thighs and onto her waist as he kisses her back.  She giggles a bit as she moves her body closer to his the best she could and he helps her by pulling her closer to him.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI think you need to listen to yourself.”

She rolls her eyes and kisses him again, trying to distract him the best way that she knew how.  She giggles a bit against his lips and he pulls back to give her a look.  She feigns innocence before sliding off of his lap and back into the spot next to him.  She runs a hand through her messy blonde locks before looking at Drake as she drapes her legs over his lap a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t think that I do.  Most of the time, I usually AM right.  It’s the other people that like to bend the truth to their advantage.”

Drake rolls his eyes and pats her legs before pushing them gently off of his lap and standing up.  Mikah watches him with an eyebrow raised.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhere are you going babe?”

Drake grins at her as he adjusts his pants a bit before walking towards the kitchen.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œIt’s almost lunch time…so I’m going to go see what I can make for lunch.”

;;MIKAH  â€œCan’t we just go out for lunch?  It’d be so much easier.”

She stands up and fixes her designer jeans before walking over to her husband and wrapping her arms around his waist, leaning against him a bit.  He looks down at her with a grin on his own face.  He puts his arms around her as well, peering down into her eyes.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œWhere would you want to go for lunch?”

She makes a face at the thought of having to choose or really having to eat lunch.  It’s been a recent struggle again to try to force herself to eat and not run it off or throw it back up.  She was also trying to hide that fact from her husband.  She didn’t want him to know about it or even worry about it.

;;MIKAH  â€œYou’re the one that wants lunch, so I think you should pick.”

Drake gives her a look.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œYou’re the one that suggested going out for lunch, babe.  So you should pick.”

She makes a face before chewing on the corner of her bottom lip, thinking about the places she’d heard about from the other moms.  It wasn’t that she was social with them, but she heard things and she had to be somewhat approachable when she was picking up Leighton from school.

;;MIKAH  â€œFine, I pick Redstone Grill.  It sounds alright.  You’re driving though and I refuse to take pictures with anybody today.”

She shoots him a warning look and he just gives her a look just back.  She grabs her grey UGG boots and pulls them on, making sure her jeans were tucked in just fine before grabbing her North Face jacket.  He shakes his head grabbing his own jacket and putting it on as he shoves his wallet in his butt pocket of his jeans and then grabs the keys to his car.  She goes to walk outside, but he grabs her arms and pulls her over to him.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œIf you’re not rude,  we won’t have to take any pictures today babe.”

;;MIKAH  â€œIf you weren’t so famous and so annoyingly good looking, people wouldn’t stare at you.”

She sticks her tongue out at him in a childish but playful manner as she grabs her purse and makes sure her cell phone is still in her butt pocket of her jeans.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œAnd what about the guys that are always staring at you?  You don’t see me snapping at them.”

;;MIKAH  â€œYeah, well you’re too nice.”

She shoots him a cheeky smile before leaning up and giving him a quick kiss on the mouth before walking out of the house, leaving him to lock up.  He shakes his head as he follows her out, making sure to lock the doors.  He follows his wife to his vehicle and helps her in and then leans in to steal another kiss from her lips.  She giggles, watching him walk around the front of his car after he shuts her door.  She puts her seatbelt on as he gets in the driver’s seat.

;;MIKAH  â€œI love you.”

Drake scrunches his nose at her as he starts the vehicle.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œLove you too.”

A FEW HOURS LATER!

Mikah and Drake walk back into their house, with Mikah holding a few shopping bags.  One from the Apple store, two bags from the Kate Spade store, several bags from the M.A.C store, and a bag from the PANDORA store.  Drake shakes his head as she takes her boots off..

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI don’t think going to get lunch and shopping are in the same category, babe.”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders at him and places her bags on the couch.  She flaunts him a smile as she grabs the sack from the Apple store.  She pulls out the brand new iPad Pro that she’d got in a gold finish with a keyboard.  He shakes his head at her as he sits down in the lazy boy style chair.

;;MIKAH  â€œMy old iPad wouldn’t keep a charge and was driving me crazy.  Plus, this is so pretty!”

She smiles at him before getting everything out of the box and then walking into the kitchen to charge it.  She frowns before smiling as she sees a small light blue box sitting on the table on top of a white envelope.  She sets the iPad down after plugging it in and walking over to the box.  She opens the box and pulls the slightly smaller box out.  She glances toward the living room before opening the box to see a heart pendant with a key that was 18K white gold.  She smiles, running her fingers over the necklace before walking back into the living room and leaning against the doorframe, looking at the necklace before looking over at Drake.

;;MIKAH  â€œWhen did you go to Tiffany’s, babe?”

Drake makes a face as he flips through the television channels, trying to find something to watch on TV.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œI haven’t been there since before Valentine’s Day, why?”

Mikah’s eyes widened, the fear returning and she just stands there, staring at the back of Drake’s head.  Drake turned to look at his wife before getting up and walking over to her, noticing the shocked look on her face.  He looks at the box in her hand and sees the necklace in the box.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œWhere did you get that?”

She points to the kitchen and he walks into the kitchen and numbly, she follows him.  She didn’t have to read the card that was in the envelope.  She knew who the necklace was from.  She watches her husband rip the card out of the envelope.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œAll it says is, ‘I’ve missed you.  -C.’  Who is…is he back?”

She simply nods her head and drops the necklace on the floor and Drake walks over to her and wraps his arms around her, holding her to him in a secure embrace.

::DRAKE GREEN  â€œIt’s time to call Brody back.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "FOR THE WIN."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah is sitting in a director style chair in a room that appeared to be by herself.  She was sporting her ring attire with her new ‘MIKS’ shirt on that she’d cut off just below her chest, baring her entire stomach.  Her left leg was crossed over her left and her blonde longs were down, framing her face in beachy waves.  Her bodyguard, Brody was standing behind her in a suit with his arms crossed over his chest.  And she had been told not to try to get away from him because the thing with Cameron was back.

;;MIKAH  â€œI still don’t see why you’re here.”

Brody shakes his head before looking at the back of Mikah’s head.  

↕↕BRODY  â€œYou know why I’m here, Mikah.”

;;MIKAH  â€œYes, I know why you’re here.  I just don’t know why you can’t wait outside of the room.  Obviously there is no other way for Cameron to get in here.”

She shakes her head as she adjusts herself in her seat, trying to get comfortable.  He just shakes his head again, not wanting to argue with the blonde beauty.

↕↕BRODY  â€œI’m doing as I’m supposed to.  Just pretend I’m not here.”

;;MIKAH  â€œWhatever.”

She glances at the camera that she had set up in the room and grabs the remote and presses the button to get it to record.  She places a smirk on her face as she sits there.

;;MIKAH  â€œSunday is only a couple of days away.”

She twirls a strand of her hair around her index finger, her eyes moving down to look at the strand of hair.  She flicks her eyes back up to look at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œThat’s two days closer to my inevitable win.”

It might have been a little presumptuous to say but she honestly believed that she would be the one to walk away with the win on Sunday night.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd if any of you simpletons want to believe that I won’t be the one that’s walking away with the win, then you need to realize just who you’re talking about.  Sure, I may have lost at Inception II but now, I don’t think I even care about that loss.  Because look at all the commotion that the Bombshell Internet Championship is stirring up.  It’s quite amazing that a title that is supposed to be a top tier championship and it’s generating more buzz than the Bombshell Championship.  It’s kind of amusing, if you ask me.”

She smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s amusing to me that it’s not one of the most sought out championships for the Bombshells and recently, it’s what has garnered a LOT of attention.  A lot more attention than what the Bombshell Championship has garnished in the past few weeks.  And why is that?  Why is it that the Bombshell Internet Championship is garnishing a LOT of attention recently?  Is it because of this mini tournament that Christian Underwood set up?  Or perhaps maybe it’s because of the bombshells that Christian put in the mini tournament…”

She fires off another feisty smirk as the same look appears in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  â€œThere was Raynin, Chelsea Payne, Lucy Seraphina, and then myself…”

She had counted the names off on her fingers and then holded up the four fingers that were up.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd last week we saw Raynin win over Chelsa…”

She puts a finger down, leaving three up.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd on Sunday, it’s me versus Lucy Seraphina…”

She tilts her head to the side a little, a smirk on her face as she thinks about the upcoming match.

;;MIKAH  â€œLucy and I have met in the ring before...I believe that it was almost a year ago or approaching that time frame.  I may be wrong but it’s been a while since she and I have stepped into the ring against one another.  And she beat me.  But I went through a phase where I didn’t give a shit if I won or if I lost or if I even showed up.  SCW should be thanking me that I even CHOSE to show up about a year ago and I should be pissed at them for making me show up after losing a person who was so, so close to me.”

She bites her bottom lip to stop herself, not wanting to go off on a tangent about Christian Othniel’s death that happened a year ago.  She still wasn’t over it but she didn’t let herself grieve properly and refused to believe that he was dead, even to this day.

;;MIKAH  â€œSo, Lucy got to face the worst of me a year ago or so.  She didn’t get to go up against the me that everybody before her got to see and compete with.  She got to absolute worst of me.”

She shrugs her shoulders.  There wasn’t a thing she could do to change the past because if she could, she’d have made sure she didn’t like Christian’s side.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut that’s not going to be the case on Sunday.  She’s going to get the absolute best of me that I have to offer.  She may think she’s tough and will have the one up on me since she has beaten me before but she’d be thinking wrong.”

She lets out a small laugh.

;;MIKAH  â€œPersonally, I’m not even sure why she is booked in this mini  tournament.  Hasn’t she been gone for a long time?  Or maybe I’m not observant but I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen her around in the past few months”

She scrunches up her nose a bit before looking around the basically empty room.  It wasn’t anything fancy; she just wanted a place to shoot her promo that wouldn’t offer up any distractions.

;;MIKAH  â€œLucy is apart of the Angel Clan.  Which was a pretty successful tag team, if I remember correctly.  I mean, obviously there is yet to be a tag team that is as successful as the ever annoying Team Hero but let’s hope we get there soon, right?  I mean, whatever.  Tag team wrestling is just so…not my thing.”

She makes a face again and shrugs her shoulders once more.

;;MIKAH  â€œI know, I know.  I’ve said that over and over again but it’s just not my thing.  The only way it’d ever be my thing is if I got to tag with my husband, Drake or my buddy Despy.  But let’s not forget why I’m talking about tag team wrestling: Lucy Seraphina.  She was a tag team wrestler and that’s what she did well in.  Sure, she’s had some singles matches and had done pretty well in those as well but let’s not forget, first and foremost, she’s a tag team wrestler.  She’s not made for singles competition like I am.”

She shakes her head with an arrogant look on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œShe has always had an other person to rely on for help when she got tired of being in the ring or needed a small, miniscule break.  But what’s going to happen on Sunday when she realizes that Uriella or Melanie Gabrielle isn’t going to be on the side of the ring begging for a tag?  Will she realize that there is nowhere else for her to go?  And that she has to continue on against me?”

She raises her eyebrows, a smirk still on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œShe will realize that there will be absolutely NO place for her to go.  There is only the ring and me and she won’t be able to take a break.  There is no breaks for anybody in singles competition.  It’s something I’ve been doing my whole, entire career.  There’s some people that have asked me, ‘Don’t you want to challenge yourself by going into tag team wrestling?’ and I always tell them no.  Do you want to know why?”

She raises her brows again, as if perhaps Brody was going to answer the question or an invisible person that could’ve been in the room.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause I fucking hate relying on other people.  And that’s what you have to do in tag team wrestling.  The only people in my life that I trust undeniably and without question are all males.  They cannot be my tag team partner in SCW so there would be no point for me to meddle into that genre of wrestling.  So I’m going to stick to what I know and that is dominating the singles competition.”

She winks at the competition and leans back.

;;MIKAH  â€œI don’t think Lucy is a horrible person.  Sure she may be a little weird but that shouldn’t take away from the fact that she’s a decent competitor in the ring.  Like I said earlier, she’s beaten me in the ring before so that right there proves that she’s a decent competitor.”

Another shrug rolls of her shoulders as if she didn’t really care about the things she was saying.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd here’s another little thing about the match on Sunday: Polly want a Cracker will be sitting at commentary with her championship, watching the match.  She’ll say her two cents or whatever she really wants to while I’m in the ring, trying to compete for the right to face her for that championship she wears so proudly.  What she doesn’t realize is that she will be watching the match, knowing that I will be coming for her championship after I beat Lucy Seraphina.  She should know that she only has a short amount of time left with that championship.  Because it will be mine sooner or later.  It’s my newfound goal.  Want to know my other goal?”

An evil glint takes up in her eyes as an evil smirk spreads across her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œMy plan is to make the Bombshell Internet Championship bigger than the Bombshell Championship.  Just how am I going to do that?”

She tilts her head to the side as she smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œWell, it’s already started.”

She lets out a small laugh before grabbing her phone to pull up Twitter.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd I’d like to personally thank Chelsea Payne for starting it on Twitter.  She started all the buzz that is now around the Bombshell Internet Championship.  She started it last Sunday night by sending out a tweet saying that she was now hashtag, Team Mikah.  And why shouldn’t she be?  She should’ve beaten Raynin.  Then it could have been me and her in the final match that would determine who’d face Polly Playtime for the Internet Championship.”

She makes a face again.

;;MIKAH  â€œBut however, Raynin did beat Chelsea and so Chelsea started the whole Team Mikah thing on Twitter.  And it should be a thing because well, you all know how successful I was when I was the Bombshell Champion.  So, now I’m making it my thing to be even more successful with the Bombshell Internet Championship and make it bigger and more sought after than the Bombshell Championship.  And how it will get under people’s skins when I win the championship because you think I was a horrible person when I was the Bombshell Champion?  You just wait to see what I have in store for all of you as the Bombshell Internet Championship.”

The arrogance was well seen through her face and heard in her words.  She believed everything she was saying.

;;MIKAH  â€œThe hours are ticking by and it’s getting closer and closer to Sunday night.  And while I wonder what Lucy is doing and how she is preparing for a match that I don’t think she should get, I can’t help but wonder what Raynin is doing.  Is she going to watch this match and then when she sees that I win, will she cower in fear?  Because I beat her and took the Bombshell Championship away from her and refused to give it back to her.  Will she know that all she’s hoping for right now is going to just be a pipe dream?”

She tilts her head to the side once again, a smile playing on her face.

;;MIKAH  â€œBecause once again…I will beat her but first, I have to beat Lucy.  Lucy who believes in a lot of things that I don’t.  Lucy a girl who once beat me but she won’t be able to do that come Sunday.  I’m going to be the Mikah that she never really got to face.  She won’t get away with an easy win come Sunday.  Nothing is going to be easy for her on Sunday.  She is going to give me everything she can to try to take the win away from me but I have a secret…”

She leans forward a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m better than her.  I’ve always been better than her; my past record states it.  People say I’m a bitch and that I’m conceited and they’re absolutely right.  I am a bitch and I am conceited but it should ALWAYS be about me when it’s my match.  People can fault me for that all they want but it gets shit done, doesn’t it?”

She smirks again.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m not going to apologize for being a bitch.  Or for being too wrapped up in myself.  Because if I’m not focused on myself, who is going to be focused on me?  If I don’t worry about my career, who else is going to?  I’m going to remind everybody on Sunday just why SCW should be all about me all over again.”

She winks at the camera again.

;;MIKAH  â€œAnd show Lucy Seraphina what it means to actually face me when I’m at my best.  She’ll go back to wishing that I was still like I was a year or so ago.  Because beating me when I’m at my best is no easy feat.  Ask Crystal Millar.  It took her a long time before she could beat me.  And she still didn’t beat me at my best.”

She reaches up and tucks her blonde locks behind one of her ears.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m ready for Sunday.  I’m ready to win and to force everybody to realize that a change is about to happen.  The change in the scenery is going to be the best thing for SCW and it’s time for me to break even more records in SCW.”

She stands up and fixes the bottoms of her ring attire.

;;MIKAH  â€œIt’s time that the fans and the people I work with remember just who I am in the company.  And it’s time for everybody to remember just why I held the Bombshell Championship for as long as I did.  And it’s about time I remind everybody of that.  And Lucy?”

She grins.

;;MIKAH  â€œI’m going to start with you.  I hope you’re ready because I’m going to see you on Sunday whether you are or you’re not.”

She laughs a bit.

;;MIKAH  â€œSee you Sunday.”

She blows a kiss to the camera.

;;MIKAH  â€œCiao.”